+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Kerry Cassidy on 24-25 April, 2015

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,826 times in 534 posts

Default Re: What happened to Kerry Cassidy on 24-25 April, 2015

If everyone thinks she was targeted, then everyone should work through her most recent public activity which will have caused any targeting to occur. Then start pushing it out more so there are too many targets. Or on the other hand look at how she was looking after her health and see if there is any valid reason to believe she was cruising to this sort of health outcome... which is what a good doctor is capable of doing.

Most often humans of this time have to blame something and always fail to even give a passing look in the mirror... I blame this on the Insurance industry in that we can insure against anything that may go wrong as a result of our actions, there fore we never take responsibility for anything we do or even want to take responsibility ...

In the old days one gave ones ASSURANCE and was held to ones word.... if we fell down we didn't blame the the spooks, the earth, the air and the whatever , we just got up and said I must be more careful.....

Upshot of all this is don't ignore the simple fact that she may have been progressively getting unwell from her stress / etc of her lifestyle and it has caught up with her and manifested with a physical ailment much like most people in this world...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), fourty-two (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Matisse (26th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,708 times in 4,398 posts

Hi all.
    Is there a common denominator between Jeff and Kerry?
    Is this a life time achievement punishment? Or have they recently done something similar resulting in this, attack?
    Of the two, Jeff's appears far more serious. They appear to have attempted to kill him.
    Kerry's was a blatant attack on her ability to do her job. And although very serious, seemingly not life threatening if it indeed was Bells Palsy.
    I've got to be honest, I know very little about Rense, but I now would like very much to hear more of his interviews.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,708 times in 4,398 posts

So Kerry visited psychics who told her it was a scaler attack.
    When I had heard what happened to her, my mind instantly started going through her interviews for the past few years, and the only truly game changing interview in my opinion was Captain Mark Richards. It just so happens Kerry was on her way to do a Mark Richards interview when this happened to her.
    That is indeed a strange coincidence.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...lists-targeted

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), genevieve (27th July 2015), Matisse (26th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), phillipbbg (26th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), SabreToothMom (16th August 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,699 times in 18,696 posts

This may not be the first attempt on Kerry . Remember the car break in and
    tampering in Italy to the vehicle Bill and Kerry were hiring , I cannot remember
    which vid it was on , but around the time of the Switzerland conference possibly ?
    Also Bill was told by Charles that he was a target and is one of the reasons Bill took
    a step back for a while. Kerry often said she felt protected by the 'white hats' but
    maybe the threat has grown and they were unable to protect her this time ?

Quote It just so happens Kerry was on her way to do a
    Mark Richards interview when this happened to her.
    That is indeed a strange coincidence.
    well this is coincidence ... I can now post
    " I don't believe in coincidence quote "...

I put it on my last post but edited it out, I
    was obviously on the right lines just the
    wrong post......

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th July 2015 at 02:24.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), DNA (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), phillipbbg (26th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A flash memory came to my mind last night that Kerry has a record of skin cancer for years. Did she treat it properly or just by energy therapy? Problem can be accumulated when time goes by. Besides, she got divorce before so she may have a tension with her UK boyfriend. Any regular physical exercise and good sleeping pattern?

From my observation through the video, she may suffer tumour which is located at the back of her head. As the blood flow is blocked somewhere around her neck, it causes her lip is slightly up.

Fortunately, Kerry may ask help from Mr MT Keshe.

Due to Kerry's healthy problem, I would like to say a little story about the process of how I take care my health. As many people know that I got a surgery near my ear and my tail bone was split before, my health is actually not good at all.

I think I am important enough for someone to use his life to back me up. For the past decade, I dare to say that I receive various type of energies EVERYDAY without one day off over 15 years of time including puja energy, kundalini, etc to keep me alive. I have told my social worker before that I could go to toilet up to 7 times in one day. I receive an energy and then go to toilet right away. I received a lot of energies that time. Up to this moment, I can say that my spine is near ok.

I have been treated with a lot of kundalini energy in Tibetan way. I have no idea about the type of Kerry's kundalini. Kundalini means Supreme Fire in Tibetan term. What I experience is like this: when he feels that my blood can not flow properly in knee, I will feel a heat (very hot) around that area for 10 seconds, when the heat feeling go away, I must find a nearby toilet immediately because blockage will come out quickly. If nothing come out, heat feeling will come again. Sometimes, I feel a hammer hit some part of my vein and even on my heart and liver. I can tell you that most of the people underestimate the power of Tibetan REAL master.

Anyway, if Kerry wants to recover by energy only, she should find a Tibetan master to be a boyfriend. It is because I believe no one is willing to spend such a long time and big effort in a casual friend.

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you mike for keeping me in a level place. i feel all of us here on avalon are at risk. it's the little things that i notice. everyone,please be careful. believe me they are listening....sorry it sounds a bit paranoid. bless you all !

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 times in 1,771 posts

I have questions. While intriguing that the Kerry's episode occurred in tandem with Rense's accident, I have trouble with the premise that this was a deliberate attack. If Kerry was right over the target (and I'm not at all suggesting she wasn't), or if she was too close to forbidden information, why maim her in this manner? Are we really anthropomorphizing these monsters with conscience? We all know they have weapons that can stop your heart. Instantly. If they wanted to silence Kerry, or any of us, for that matter, they could have silenced her easily enough.

With Rense one can argue the attackers were actually trying to silence him permanently; but a scalar attack on Kerry in the night, while she slept, is little suspect. This looks a lot like Bells Palsy to me, with foul play being more remote an explanation.

All said, maybe they were trying to stop her heart and she is just that tenacious.

In any case, I wish her well.
    Last edited by T Smith; 26th July 2015 at 05:15.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), ulli (26th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 171,688 times in 18,473 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I have questions. While intriguing that the Kerry's episode occurred in tandem with Rense's accident, I have trouble with the premise that this was a deliberate attack. If Kerry was right over the target (and I'm not at all suggesting she wasn't), or if she was too close to forbidden information, why maim her in this manner? Are we really anthropomorphizing these monsters with conscience? We all know they have weapons that can stop your heart. Instantly. If they wanted to silence Kerry, or any of us, for that matter, they could have silenced her easily enough.

With Rense one can argue the attackers were actually trying to silence him permanently; but a scalar attack on Kerry in the night, while she slept, is little suspect. This looks a lot like Bells Palsy to me, with foul play being more remote an explanation.

All said, maybe they were trying to stop her heart and she is just that tenacious.

In any case, I wish her well.
    Quote why maim her in this manner? ...

We all know they have weapons that can stop your heart. Instantly. If they wanted to silence Kerry, or any of us, for that matter, they could have silenced her easily enough.
    What better way to place fear in the masses than to maim a public face? Disfigurement…vanity is the great leveler for many. Mind games are the perfect weapon of control and energetic feeding.

<3

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), DNA (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), Puffin (26th July 2015), T Smith (26th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #69
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

BASICS, LETS LOOK AT BASICS.

What happened to Kerry? Remote Neural Monitoring did. I will explain multiple points here. Lets look at BASICS.

Unfortunately the subject of RNM and Gang Stalking, two things which are commonly linked to one another, has been around for ages and typically written off as a result. Even within the alternative media it is written off as unimportant, lunatic fringe stuff, it exists on the outer edges of the alternative media. People forget the basics. If you are outspoken, a whistle blower, whether you are an individual who knows too much about something in your home town or city, or whether you are a big name in alternative media, you "qualify" for Gang Stalking and you qualify for RNM being used for monitoring you, and for interacting with you. As a point look up John St Claire Akwei vs the NSA. LOOK IT UP. Now ask yourself why Snowden was not bringing this up. Odd? Makes you wonder doesnt it? The NSA scandal has kept everyone focused on a dumbed down level in regards to where the surveillance actually is, the level it is on. THAT is why Snowden did not bring up RNM. Food for thought, I digress, back on point here.

That said, lets look at BASICS.
    Based on the Patriot Act, all members of alternative media qualify as terrorists. that puts them on an agency list. High profile targets are dealt with differently based on a large audience, which in one sense does give some protection, they do not deal with Gang Stalking as Targets inside of this illegal program do, members of the alternative media deal with COINTELPRO which is a much more pleasant thing to be dealing with. To put a Target from the alternative media into Gang Stalking, would be to put too much light on the subject, too much exposure, so COINTELPRO is the chosen route for agencies and agents in regards to high profile Targets. That said on occasion, being high profile, does not ensure protection.

As a point Jeff Rense was obviously meant to die, and it was meant to look like an automobile accident to avoid blowback, a backlash, from the public. That said he survived, and the truth is out, agents got a backlash anyhow. That said, typically having an audience makes a difference, and all members of alternative media are on a list, are monitored 24/7, and are watched, wiretapped, with RNM. THIS is the REAL LEVEL of monitoring going on. All of this nonsense about NSA monitoring your emails and calls, if you are in alternative media is a STEP REMOVED from reality. Which I might add, is where the government wants you, a step behind, and it is where they want the alternative media as a whole to be. Of course they are monitoring with RNM, of course they are watching you 24/7, and of course you deal with a team of agents with RNM who are assigned to their Target. It is standard operational procedure for agencies, all of this is now justifiable and allowed thanks to the Patriot Act. Quite frankly it was all going on before the Patriot Act anyhow, Targets in Gang Stalking have been dealing with the Patriot Act, and an absolute lack of rights, before there even was a Patriot Act. So.

IT IS ALL ABOUT BASICS. People have got to look at this logically and from the ground up.
    Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are not sitting in an office at the NSA watching members of the alternative media, agents from agencies are, and each Target has a group of agents assigned to them, and each group of agents has RNM for wiretapping and monitoring the subject (especially if you are in alternative media), Target. It is simple and basic. If you look at government, the Patriot Act, the supposed laws, the level of technology such as RNM for wiretapping, if you look at Gang Stalking itself and the misuse of RNM and see how PROLIFIC it actually is, then you get the simplicity of what I state here. If people with no name are dealing with RNM, then give me a really good argument and reason as to why Kerry, Jeff Rense, and many others from alternative media are not. How did you think government would do this? It is BASIC.

Next point, and a side note here, because this one has been bugging me for a long time now. WHEN someone is doing an interview and the interview gets cut off, it is NOT NSA, which people in the alternative media keep incorrectly thinking. That is people from alternative media not looking at basics, they are pointing a finger at the moon. No, look at the basics, and look at yourself and your circumstances, and reach the uncomfortable conclusion which is true. WHEN an interview gets cut off, it is a group of agents who are monitoring the interviewer, or the guest, who decide to cut the interview off. If anyone has noticed, this is COMMON PLACE now, it is happening all of the time, and ever since Snowden and the NSA "scandal". Agencies have a Hand Book for seeding disInfo, and it is exercised all across the board. It is a handbook of standard points to try and sell, to try and convince their Targets of. Since Snowden and the NSA scandal, it is now SOP, to shut down interviews, to cut the interview off, and to convince people that it is NSA, it is being done to reinforce a dumbed down level with the alternative media, to keep the alternative media one step behind, one step removed. Targets in Gang Stalking also deal with this. There is a whole list of things, points, stories, which are all lies and disInfo, which agents try and trick Targets into believing. They try and convince Targets that the stalkers are satanic, that they are dealing with military, that "white noise and sound mixes" can throw off voices in their head, it is ALL nonsense, yet when you look at the Internet many Targets across the board in Gang Stalking, believe this, have been convinced of this. Why? Because agents have a Hand Book of points to try and sell, it is STANDARD. Same with this nonsense of the NSA cutting off interviews. No, if you are cut off during an interview, the simple reality is that a group of agents monitoring you, decided to do what they did, so that you arrive at the incorrect thinking which you have. It is disInfo, it is simple, and I see everyone in the alternative media being tricked with this cheap junk. It does not do much to inspire faith in alternative media. Again BASICS have to be looked at. There is an ORGANIZED STRUCTURE in regards to agencies, and how they do their business. It is all actually simple to understand.

So back to Kerry here, lets go through this together, lets look at the basics here.
    Kerry is a high profile Target.
    By the Patriot Act she is major terrorist.
    This puts her on a list, a list in which a group of agents with RNM are assigned to her. She is wiretapped with RNM which is standard. As needed the agents she deals with will do what they want, for their own reasons and purposes. Typically a heavy event like this, like Kerry went through, is done because something set the agents into motion here. Typically an event like this is done to disrupt the Targets life, to throw it into chaos, and to set the Target back. It is also, naturally, done to scare and deter the Target. Sometimes agents will do something like this as a random event, to see what conclusion the Target reaches, as to why this was done. But typically there is something that starts it all off with the agents the Target deals with.

Now next point. Did the attack come from far away? From the NSA? Not at all. It came from a group of agents in Kerrys life, who have RNM, which involves electromagnetic energy. Thought is electromagnetic energy, it is all "power of the mind", manipulation of physical matter, by way of technology, RNM, for a simple comparison and understanding. Now in regards to Jeff Rense, the same thing is involved here. The agents he deals with, tried to kill him, by knocking him out while driving. It would have been reported as an "accident", instead of an assassination. Nice and quiet, regardless of many screaming "murder", because at the end of the day, it would have looked like an accident. At the most, anyone being objective would have to say, "Well maybe he was murdered, but we just dont know, and have nothing to go on". They would have gotten away with it. And of course the people who got out of a truck checking on Jeff, afterwords, were agents. Agents who screwed up, which agents are very good at doing, screwing up that is.

So lets get back to basics here folks. There is a basic structure here behind the scenes in regards to how agencies have things set up, how they do their business, who they Target and why, and there is a standard technology they use for monitoring and wiretapping Targets known as Remote Neural Monitoring. With Remote Neural Monitoring they can interact with the Target, they can assassinate, in fact there is very little they can not do with this technology. Assassination is commonly done with this technology because it leaves no calling cards, no finger prints, it is "Remote Assassination" in one sense, it is the ultimate way of murdering. Or as in Kerrys case, it is a perfect way of throwing someones life into chaos, and the perfect way of trying to intimidate someone. It is all BASIC.

That is my two cents on the matter, let me know what you think, best regards to all,
    BenzSolo

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BenzSolo For This Post:

aranuk (31st July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Bingo (29th July 2015), Debra (28th July 2015), DNA (26th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), william r sanford72 (27th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 times in 1,771 posts

Quote Posted by BenzSolo (here)
    BASICS, LETS LOOK AT BASICS.

What happened to Kerry? Remote Neural Monitoring did. I will explain multiple points here. Lets look at BASICS.

Unfortunately the subject of RNM and Gang Stalking, two things which are commonly linked to one another, has been around for ages and typically written off as a result. Even within the alternative media it is written off as unimportant, lunatic fringe stuff, it exists on the outer edges of the alternative media. People forget the basics. If you are outspoken, a whistle blower, whether you are an individual who knows too much about something in your home town or city, or whether you are a big name in alternative media, you "qualify" for Gang Stalking and you qualify for RNM being used for monitoring you, and for interacting with you. As a point look up John St Claire Akwei vs the NSA. LOOK IT UP. Now ask yourself why Snowden was not bringing this up. Odd? Makes you wonder doesnt it? The NSA scandal has kept everyone focused on a dumbed down level in regards to where the surveillance actually is, the level it is on. THAT is why Snowden did not bring up RNM. Food for thought, I digress, back on point here.

That said, lets look at BASICS.
    Based on the Patriot Act, all members of alternative media qualify as terrorists. that puts them on an agency list. High profile targets are dealt with differently based on a large audience, which in one sense does give some protection, they do not deal with Gang Stalking as Targets inside of this illegal program do, members of the alternative media deal with COINTELPRO which is a much more pleasant thing to be dealing with. To put a Target from the alternative media into Gang Stalking, would be to put too much light on the subject, too much exposure, so COINTELPRO is the chosen route for agencies and agents in regards to high profile Targets. That said on occasion, being high profile, does not ensure protection.

As a point Jeff Rense was obviously meant to die, and it was meant to look like an automobile accident to avoid blowback, a backlash, from the public. That said he survived, and the truth is out, agents got a backlash anyhow. That said, typically having an audience makes a difference, and all members of alternative media are on a list, are monitored 24/7, and are watched, wiretapped, with RNM. THIS is the REAL LEVEL of monitoring going on. All of this nonsense about NSA monitoring your emails and calls, if you are in alternative media is a STEP REMOVED from reality. Which I might add, is where the government wants you, a step behind, and it is where they want the alternative media as a whole to be. Of course they are monitoring with RNM, of course they are watching you 24/7, and of course you deal with a team of agents with RNM who are assigned to their Target. It is standard operational procedure for agencies, all of this is now justifiable and allowed thanks to the Patriot Act. Quite frankly it was all going on before the Patriot Act anyhow, Targets in Gang Stalking have been dealing with the Patriot Act, and an absolute lack of rights, before there even was a Patriot Act. So.

IT IS ALL ABOUT BASICS. People have got to look at this logically and from the ground up.
    Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are not sitting in an office at the NSA watching members of the alternative media, agents from agencies are, and each Target has a group of agents assigned to them, and each group of agents has RNM for wiretapping and monitoring the subject (especially if you are in alternative media), Target. It is simple and basic. If you look at government, the Patriot Act, the supposed laws, the level of technology such as RNM for wiretapping, if you look at Gang Stalking itself and the misuse of RNM and see how PROLIFIC it actually is, then you get the simplicity of what I state here. If people with no name are dealing with RNM, then give me a really good argument and reason as to why Kerry, Jeff Rense, and many others from alternative media are not. How did you think government would do this? It is BASIC.

Next point, and a side note here, because this one has been bugging me for a long time now. WHEN someone is doing an interview and the interview gets cut off, it is NOT NSA, which people in the alternative media keep incorrectly thinking. That is people from alternative media not looking at basics, they are pointing a finger at the moon. No, look at the basics, and look at yourself and your circumstances, and reach the uncomfortable conclusion which is true. WHEN an interview gets cut off, it is a group of agents who are monitoring the interviewer, or the guest, who decide to cut the interview off. If anyone has noticed, this is COMMON PLACE now, it is happening all of the time, and ever since Snowden and the NSA "scandal". Agencies have a Hand Book for seeding disInfo, and it is exercised all across the board. It is a handbook of standard points to try and sell, to try and convince their Targets of. Since Snowden and the NSA scandal, it is now SOP, to shut down interviews, to cut the interview off, and to convince people that it is NSA, it is being done to reinforce a dumbed down level with the alternative media, to keep the alternative media one step behind, one step removed. Targets in Gang Stalking also deal with this. There is a whole list of things, points, stories, which are all lies and disInfo, which agents try and trick Targets into believing. They try and convince Targets that the stalkers are satanic, that they are dealing with military, that "white noise and sound mixes" can throw off voices in their head, it is ALL nonsense, yet when you look at the Internet many Targets across the board in Gang Stalking, believe this, have been convinced of this. Why? Because agents have a Hand Book of points to try and sell, it is STANDARD. Same with this nonsense of the NSA cutting off interviews. No, if you are cut off during an interview, the simple reality is that a group of agents monitoring you, decided to do what they did, so that you arrive at the incorrect thinking which you have. It is disInfo, it is simple, and I see everyone in the alternative media being tricked with this cheap junk. It does not do much to inspire faith in alternative media. Again BASICS have to be looked at. There is an ORGANIZED STRUCTURE in regards to agencies, and how they do their business. It is all actually simple to understand.

So back to Kerry here, lets go through this together, lets look at the basics here.
    Kerry is a high profile Target.
    By the Patriot Act she is major terrorist.
    This puts her on a list, a list in which a group of agents with RNM are assigned to her. She is wiretapped with RNM which is standard. As needed the agents she deals with will do what they want, for their own reasons and purposes. Typically a heavy event like this, like Kerry went through, is done because something set the agents into motion here. Typically an event like this is done to disrupt the Targets life, to throw it into chaos, and to set the Target back. It is also, naturally, done to scare and deter the Target. Sometimes agents will do something like this as a random event, to see what conclusion the Target reaches, as to why this was done. But typically there is something that starts it all off with the agents the Target deals with.

Now next point. Did the attack come from far away? From the NSA? Not at all. It came from a group of agents in Kerrys life, who have RNM, which involves electromagnetic energy. Thought is electromagnetic energy, it is all "power of the mind", manipulation of physical matter, by way of technology, RNM, for a simple comparison and understanding. Now in regards to Jeff Rense, the same thing is involved here. The agents he deals with, tried to kill him, by knocking him out while driving. It would have been reported as an "accident", instead of an assassination. Nice and quiet, regardless of many screaming "murder", because at the end of the day, it would have looked like an accident. At the most, anyone being objective would have to say, "Well maybe he was murdered, but we just dont know, and have nothing to go on". They would have gotten away with it. And of course the people who got out of a truck checking on Jeff, afterwords, were agents. Agents who screwed up, which agents are very good at doing, screwing up that is.

So lets get back to basics here folks. There is a basic structure here behind the scenes in regards to how agencies have things set up, how they do their business, who they Target and why, and there is a standard technology they use for monitoring and wiretapping Targets known as Remote Neural Monitoring. With Remote Neural Monitoring they can interact with the Target, they can assassinate, in fact there is very little they can not do with this technology. Assassination is commonly done with this technology because it leaves no calling cards, no finger prints, it is "Remote Assassination" in one sense, it is the ultimate way of murdering. Or as in Kerrys case, it is a perfect way of throwing someones life into chaos, and the perfect way of trying to intimidate someone. It is all BASIC.

That is my two cents on the matter, let me know what you think, best regards to all,
    BenzSolo
    Once you add AI into the mix, that's when all this technology gets truly alarming. This is what concerns me. Perhaps I am underestimating the human element here, and while certainly nothing brush off, I can deal with 50,000 NSA Agents bumbling around monitoring EMF remotely, trying to determine who, what, how, and when to launch an offensive. For sure one or more of those 50,000 agents were/are monitoring Kerry.

It is when all this surveillance integrates, instantaneously, into an all-encompassing "consciousness", if you will, when I sit up and take notice. Such a system renders Orwell's Though Police into grade-school hall monitors. This may be what the Jake Simpson material is all about.
    Last edited by T Smith; 27th July 2015 at 02:48.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

BenzSolo (14th August 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Debra (28th July 2015), DNA (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Kerry Cassidy (26th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), william r sanford72 (27th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 times in 1,922 posts

Thanks for this thread Bill, for sharing your concern for Kerry's well-being. She is loved and respected by many here at PA, and she can use all the love and support we can offer her.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Becky (26th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 times in 775 posts

I wish Kerry all the best and hope she heals fully and quickly. Love to Kerry xx

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Camilo (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: What happened to Kerry Cassidy on 24-25 April, 2015

12:00 PST

Good to see you checking in Kerry ...

We all are sending you lots of love and wishing for a speedy/full recovery ...

Would love to hear from you ?

25. Link to Post #74
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,113 times in 93 posts

Hi Everyone at Avalon and Project Camelot Forums,

I just saw the email from Bill and I also just saw the clip of my video/audio interview with John B. Wells. Frankly I had no idea how bad I looked!!

I wrote the following to Bill today and want to thank everyone for their kind concern. I am a very private person and prefer not to have this visual of my face 'out there' looking like this as I am healing rapidly everyday thanks mainly to accupuncture and a wonderful healer(s) along the way and I must say the amazing resiliency of my own body!

email to Bill:

Bill,

Thanks for being interested in this… I would ask you to remove the video of me from your forum. I had not seen this video until now and had no idea how bad it really looks. My face is healing every day and I am very concerned that this would be out there looking this way! Leave the audio of course!

I am asking John B. Wells to do the same.

I will also comment further on your forum. It is not bells palsy….

Thanks very much,

Kerry

MY FURTHER COMMENTS:

I do understand some my see this as "bells palsy" it certainly "Looks" that way! However I have been diagnosed by 4 or more excellent psychics as well as some doctors who indicated to me that although the "symptoms" resemble what is know as bells palsy (that is the result often I believe from a stroke) it was not actually that. It is also not a stroke (again according to the psychics and doctors)... All the psychics agree (without knowing each other) that it was an attack psy-tronic of what might be either a scaler weapon or other device aimed at the side of my head for what appeared to be an alternating time during approximately 3 days prior to the night when I went to sleep and woke up with this state of affairs!

Basically what happened it this: On Monday of that week (April 20th) I did a rather lightweight version of a kick boxing routine I do sporadically). On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, on and off during the night I felt a very strong scaler attack aimed mainly at the right side of my head very specifically targeting the area behind my right ear. I felt it physicially as a dull but strong pain. I shrugged it off and simply went to sleep each night figuring "they" would lose interest at some point and "leave me the **** alone" as I would put it... I did also think perhaps I had pulled some strange muscle behind the ear while kickboxing but it didn't seem too likely since the pain came and went only at night and disappeared during the day...

I am used to periodic scaler attacks and I had been pushing the envelope the weeks before specifically and notably with my live interview with Simon Parkes and a few others which I was aware had angered certain sectors of the "dark side" including portions of the 'secret space program' and some dark magicians. It was intermittent those nights and did not happen during the day for the most part as I recall.

However, on Friday we (my partner/boyfriend, Neil) and I drove up to Palo Alto where we stayed the night (and met with a potential whistle blower) and then planned to continue on the San Francisco and then Vacaville to interview Captain Mark Richards).

We had a lovely day on Friday since we arrived early in Palo Alto and had a chance to visit Stanford University where my mother went to school and even visited the chapel where my parents were married. I had been to Stanford in the past but never went to the exact place where my parents (who have both died) were married.

That night we had dinner with a potential whistleblower who does not consider himself such and is not coming forward... And then went back to our hotel room and went to sleep.

I woke up with absolutely NO RECALL of what went on during the night with my face in this bizarre state! I hoped it would "go away" since I never experienced anything like it and we drove to San Francisco where we walked for probably 4 or more hours all around the city and went to dinner. I had nothing wrong with my health in any way except for the strange and highly distressing state of my face!!!

Because Neil is English I always delight in showing him the San Francisco sights and this opportuntity (presented because of needing to be at Vacaville Prison the following morning at the ungodly hour of something like 7 or 8 AM (I am a night person). So we had to be as close to Vacaville as possible without being near that city which has a terrible aura etc.

It wasn't until driving there the next morning when I realized this bizarre situation with my face wasn't changing and I became extremely distraught emotionally and realized also I couldn't speak clearly as a result of the numbness on the right side of my face. I realized this was going to distract me from being able to concentrate when I interview Mark when I must be at my top operating ability due to the enormous amount of memorizing necessary to remember his answers to my nonstop questions... Yes, we (his wife Jo Ann and I) are allowed a small pencil and she writes as many notes as possible but it is in no way sufficient to cover the detailed answers we receive). So I called Jo Ann and told her the situation. At the time, Neil, whose father had a stroke not long ago and had the bells palsy reaction thought I must have had a stroke.. so that is what we told Jo Ann.

However, knowing the previous nights of attacks I was receiving I knew better... and I got a download telling me to go to Lake Tahoe (which happens to be along the same highway about 1 or 2 hours away) and get into the natural VORTEX there to assist me in healing myself.

So we drove from there... immediately to Lake Tahoe. We checked into the hotel and went hiking :-) Again my physical health was fine... although I was emotionally quite freaked out I concentrated on meditating with the lake and working on healing my face.

The next morning I found a chiropractor in town and went to him for diagnosis and treatment. He ascertained that I did not have a stroke but I certainly appeared to have what looked and behaved like bells palsy.

He gave me a great treatment and recommended I get more encouraging me to stay in town for the week. I elected to leave and drive the 7 or 8 hours back to my home near Los Angeles, due to the cost of hotels, to save the money. I figured I would find a chiropractor nearby me and continue treatment.

Long story short I went to another chiropractor, a famous Chi Gong healer, Richard Bartlett a chiropractor, a few healer/friends working long distance and Naturopath and eventually began acupuncture in London then back in the states. It has now been 3 months to the day, April 25th, since the night of the attack and morning when I woke up with my face in this sad state.

I am almost completely healed now and with a few more treatments (acupuncture) will be able go on video and plan 3 interviews this week :-) where I will show my fact but not stay on video unless I am totally healed. I can at least now speak clearly once again...

Thank you for your interest and concern. Mark Richards was informed by his wife of what happened and has written to me. He believes I was targeted in part because of my planned Camelot TV project and because he and his wife had been working on episodes for her show for my network. He also affirmed it being a scaler attack. He is a highly skilled psychic in addition to his other talents.

One other highly skilled psychic viewed the attack and saw that it came from an underground base in the Berkeley area (Angela Donovan). I have interviewed Angela on my show in the past.

SPECIAL ADDITIONAL NOTE REGARDING THE NIGHT OF THE ATTACK:

Regarding the night I was attacked. We went to sleep after midnight on Friday night and the actual happening or attack must have gone on during the early morning hours of Saturday April 25th. It is possible I was abducted (military MILAB) with the help of Grey ETs.. and struggled against it and sustained this injury to my head as a result as well. I do not know. I do know that I was in the city where I was born, and that I was a MILAB abductee, and born in Moffat Field where there is a deep underground base (see my interview with Norm Bergrun for more info on this). It can be no coincidence that I experienced something that planned to not just disable me but kill me. I firmly believe this much. I also know that another top alternative journalist, Rense, during the same 12 hours that night was attacked with a scaler attack that caused him to run off a road he drives everyday with life threatening injuries. And as I have written that same night Stew Webb was threatened by being 'run off the road' and that week both he and Jim Fetzer were fired from Veterans Today after reporting about Jade Helm. I had also been writing several articles about Jade Helm just prior to my attack.

I believe I contributed to this attack by being overworked and stressed (due to trying to put together this tv network, at the time)... I will not make this mistake again. I also acknowledge that nothing happens to us that we do not allow.... being here on Earth is a fully interactive experience and we participate in whatever may help us to gain understanding and further our own purpose for being as well as for the greater good. Nothing is an accident.

I am happy to answer questions!

Kind blessings to all,

Kerry

Kerry Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT

note: picture from today

Name:  KERRYPhoto on 7-26-15 at 12.42 PM.jpg
Views: 1638
Size:  69.3 KB
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

26. The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Agape (26th July 2015), Alan (26th July 2015), ALLiTiZ (26th July 2015), angelfire (26th July 2015), aranuk (31st July 2015), araucaria (31st July 2015), Axman (28th July 2015), Baby Steps (26th July 2015), Becky (26th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (26th July 2015), Billy (26th July 2015), Brightstar (28th July 2015), bruno dante (26th July 2015), Calz (27th July 2015), Camilo (26th July 2015), camper (30th July 2015), Carmen (26th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Debra (28th July 2015), Deega (26th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), EarthMan (29th July 2015), Fairy Friend (26th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), genevieve (27th July 2015), giovonni (26th July 2015), greybeard (26th July 2015), gripreaper (26th July 2015), guayabal (28th July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (26th July 2015), Hervé (26th July 2015), hohoemi (26th July 2015), Houman (27th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Ivanhoe (28th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), lightwalker (27th July 2015), Limor Wolf (27th July 2015), Magnus (27th July 2015), Marianne (26th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), mgray (27th July 2015), Michel Leclerc (26th July 2015), Muzz (26th July 2015), naochan (4th August 2015), Neal (27th July 2015), OmeyocaN777 (28th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), Professor (14th August 2015), Raven (26th July 2015), RedSun88 (27th July 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), SabreToothMom (16th August 2015), seko (26th July 2015), Selene (26th July 2015), Selkie (26th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), Sophocles (26th July 2015), Spirithorse (27th July 2015), spiritwind (26th July 2015), T Smith (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015), Valley (26th July 2015), WildOrchid (26th July 2015), william r sanford72 (27th July 2015), Wind (26th July 2015), wisky (27th July 2015), yiolas (26th July 2015), Zampano (26th July 2015), Zanshin (2nd August 2015)

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

We love you Kerry! Thank you for all you do.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Billy (26th July 2015), Camilo (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Earthlink (26th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Muzz (26th July 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 472,606 times in 33,878 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)

note: picture from today

Hey, that's a great picture!

You are DEFINITELY getting better every day.

30. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2015), Becky (27th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Billy (26th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), Marianne (26th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Muzz (26th July 2015), Neal (27th July 2015), OmeyocaN777 (28th July 2015), Professor (14th August 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), Selene (26th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 472,606 times in 33,878 posts

Paul removed the 5 min video from my opening post (as per Kerry's request above), and just now I have instead added the audio of the entire interview (27 mins):

http://projectavalon.net/Kerry_Cassi..._July_2015.mp3

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2015), Becky (27th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Billy (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), giovonni (26th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Kerry Cassidy (26th July 2015), Limor Wolf (27th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Muzz (26th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), Professor (14th August 2015), RedSun88 (27th July 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015), Zanshin (2nd August 2015)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 171,688 times in 18,473 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    Kind blessings to all,

Kerry

Kerry Cassidy
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    Sending Light and Vibration
    Your way Kerry
    Allow it to wash over You

Vitality
    blankets
    the resting vessel

And returns anew

With heart,
    RunningDeer ♡

34. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Billy (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Debra (28th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), giovonni (26th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Kerry Cassidy (26th July 2015), Limor Wolf (27th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Muzz (26th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), T Smith (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #79
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,113 times in 93 posts

Thanks so much :-)
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

36. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Adi (27th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (26th July 2015), Billy (27th July 2015), Camilo (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), Debra (28th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), Limor Wolf (27th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Omni (26th July 2015), Professor (14th August 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), T Smith (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015), Valley (26th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,599 times in 5,817 posts

Glad you're feeling better, Kerry. You'll make it back to 100%. Acupuncture is amazing.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2015), betoobig (27th July 2015), Bill Ryan (27th July 2015), Billy (27th July 2015), Cidersomerset (26th July 2015), DNA (27th July 2015), Gardener (28th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th July 2015), Krist (27th July 2015), Melinda (27th July 2015), Professor (14th August 2015), Roberta (27th July 2015), RunningDeer (26th July 2015), Sierra (27th July 2015), t2016 (28th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2015), ulli (27th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast