+ Reply to Thread
Page 1163 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1163 1173 1213 1263 1663 1822 LastLast
Results 23,241 to 23,260 of 36440

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #23241
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

CBC.ca

High-Energy 'Ghost Particles' Can Be Stopped On Way Through Earth

Published 22nd November 2017

High-energy subatomic particles nicknamed "ghost particles" for their ability to pass through just about anything can be stopped, scientists have confirmed.

That doesn't require kryptonite or any other special substance — scientists have observed some high-energy neutrinos being blocked and absorbed by the Earth itself as they zip through the planet from the atmosphere or from deep space, reports the international "IceCube" research collaboration in a new paper published today in the journal Nature.

Read all about it here: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ne...arth-1.4413708
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #23242
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Planet

Black Disk Spotted During Flight To Gibraltar

Published 22nd October 2017

We all know that flying has become a real pain because of all the added security, but every once in a while, some flyers get a little more than they bargained for. Our next story takes us on a flight from Great Britain to Gibraltar. The event took place back on April 4th of this year. The witness to this event, who also submitted the media, says he was taking cloud photos through the aircraft window when he captured a flying black disk in two of the four photos he shot. In the video, you can clearly see the shape of a disk as was described by the shooter. The object looks like it moved from one photo to the next, but that could be movement of the aircraft as well. The witness says he looked through the window again after taking the photos and there was nothing there. The object had disappeared. The only evidence he had are the two photos. The event left the witness feeling very surprised as I am sure it would just about anyone.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23243
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Open Minds

Dr. Robert Davis | The Intersection Of UFOs, Alien Abduction & Life After Death

Dr. Robert Davis, an internationally recognized scientist, graduated with a PhD in sensory neurosciences from Ohio State University and served as a professor for over thirty years. He has published over forty articles in scholarly journals and lectured at national and international conferences. His research into the UFO phenomenon convinced him that the phenomenon remains unresolved, is a source of considerable debate among millions worldwide, and is a very important concern unfortunately ignored by mainstream science. Dr. Davis serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Research Team of the Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE). The FREE was established to provide a scientific exploration of the relationship between advanced physics and the UFO phenomenon. Dr. Davis has written a book on the UFO phenomenon, entitled The UFO Phenomenon: Should I Believe?. His latest book: Life after Death: An Analysis of the Evidence, by Schiffer Publishing was recently released. In this episode we discuss FREE's latest findings and the connection between abduction research, life after death and all of the phenomena in-between.
    The witness reported, verbatim:

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd November 2017 at 23:47.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #23244
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Coast To Coast AM

Darryl Anka - Bashar's Buddy | Linda Moulton Howe - UFOs & JFK

Aired 21st November 2017 | Published 22nd November 2017

In the first hour, UFO researcher and experiencer Darryl Anka discussed two UFO sightings that he says led to his channeling of the extraterrestrial entity known as ‘’Bashar." Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe of Earthfiles discussed the release of JFK records. She described the background of the CIA head Allen Dulles, who was fired by Kennedy in November of 1961. She said that Dulles was also the head of the secretive MJ-12 group, which reportedly had control of all UFO information, including public disinformation as well as back-engineering of captured alien technology.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #23245
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Peter Maxwell Slattery | UFO Activity Via ECETI Australia

Recorded 11th & 12th November 2017 | Published 22nd November 2017

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #23246
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Jeremy Corbell | Patient Seventeen & More!

Recorded & Published 22nd November 2017

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, guest Jeremy Corbell discusses his film, "Patient Seventeen" and much more. Corbell documents ExtraOrdinary individuals and their belief systems. This research has taken him into the worlds of nanotechnology, aerospace exploration, exotic propulsion systems, as well as, an in-depth examination into the life and discoveries of the enigmatic “Godfather of Conspiracy” John Lear. Corbell has documented the surgical removal of alleged Off-World Alien Implants, and with access to NASA, he has filmed the analysis of anomalous materials alleged to be physical evidence of extraterrestrial nano-technology from UFO landing sites. Corbell has obtained death-bed confessions from former CIA and government intelligence officials, who claim to expose the truth about the UFO reality and the worldwide coverup of the ultimate truth. Corbell’s film work reveals how ideas, held by credible individuals, can alter the way we experience reality and force us to reconsider the fabric of our own beliefs.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #23247
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

EarthFiles

Earthfiles Live Report | Loud Booms & JFK

Recorded & Published 22nd November 2017

Linda talks about the JFK assassination and the mystery booms. Then opens it up to viewer questions. Linda reveals her struggles with the incredible government pressures placed on her

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017)

15. Link to Post #23248
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dutchsinse & SpectroNet

Global Earthquake Forecast | Earthquake Activity Strikes In MULTIPLE Warned Locations - NZ, Taiwan, & Europe

Key for understanding globe diagram

Marker height off the globe = depth into the Earth.

When an earthquake strikes, you will hear a rumble, ding, and a bell toll. The bell will toll the number of times = to the earthquake which occurs. (example : M4.0 will ring 4 times).

The most recent earthquake has a green placemark / flag on it.

Blue flag / placemark = the last earthquake which was looked up

&

Spectro Net

Earthquake & Volcano Monitor Livestream

Stream started 22nd November 2017

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2017 at 21:32.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #23249
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

SpacePod : New Close Potentially Habitable Exoplanet

Published 23rd November 2017

Exoplanets are a dime a dozen, everyone's finding them. And a recent survey by the European Southern Observatory has found an exoplanet that may have conditions that are perfect for life.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #23250
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 23rd November 2017 | Solar Eruption Potential, Earthquakes Expected

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #23251
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers News | 24th & 25th November 2017 | Space Weather, Volcano, Cooling Future & Solar Eruption, New Sunspots

&

The Dark Matter Fail | From Someone Who Predicted It

Published 24th November 2017

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #23252
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Geoengineering Watch

Global Alert News

Published 25th November 2017

During the course of human history, how many populations have paid for the plunder of empires with their blood and the blood of their children? What will it take to wake populations to the fact that the leaders of empires care not for the carnage and suffering they cause? The United States of America is the largest and most expansive empire in the history of the human race. At this dark hour, many are finally seeing the empire for what it actually is, a massive military industrial machine that is only concerned with it’s own power and proliferation. When the empire’s soldiers are no longer of use because they have been maimed or retired, how are they treated? The answer is shocking and appalling, so why are so many still signing up to serve the empire?
    The Orwellian world of lies and deception that has enveloped us must be exposed. Every single individual who has participated in the unfolding insanity must also be exposed, and then held legally and morally accountable. This most defining battle requires the effort and energies of all who are already awake. We must share credible and compelling data to help wake others around us, and then ask them to do the same. Only by reaching a critical mass of awareness can we have any chance of prevailing, make your voice heard.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #23253
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dutchsinse & SpectroNet

Global Earthquake Forecast | New Deep Earthquake Event Underway

Key for understanding globe diagram

Marker height off the globe = depth into the Earth.

When an earthquake strikes, you will hear a rumble, ding, and a bell toll. The bell will toll the number of times = to the earthquake which occurs. (example : M4.0 will ring 4 times).

The most recent earthquake has a green placemark / flag on it.

Blue flag / placemark = the last earthquake which was looked up

Post update:

&

Spectro Net

Earthquake & Volcano Monitor Livestream

Stream started 25th November 2017

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2017 at 21:03.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #23254
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

American Meteor Society

Event #4589-2017 | Alberta & Saskatchewan, Canada | 25th November 2017 @ 05:39 UT

Supporting Link: https://www.amsmeteors.org/members/i...vent/2017/4589

&

Event #4587-2017 | São Paulo, Brazil | 25th November 2017 @ 1:11 UT

Supporting Link: https://www.amsmeteors.org/members/i...vent/2017/4587

&

Meteor Activity Outlook for November 25-December 1, 2017

Published 23rd November 2017

During this period the moon will reach its first quarter phase on Sunday November 26th. At this time the half-illuminated moon will lie 90 degrees east of the sun and will set near 2300 (11pm) local standard time (LST). The moon will interfere with evening observing but will set before the more active morning hours arrive. Toward the end of this period the waxing gibbous moon will remain in the sky most of the night, obscuring all but the brighter meteors. The estimated total hourly meteor rates for evening observers this week is near 4 as seen from mid-northern latitudes (45N) and 3 as seen from tropical southern locations (25S). For morning observers the estimated total hourly rates should be near 18 as seen from mid-northern latitudes and 12 from the southern tropics. The actual rates will also depend on factors such as personal light and motion perception, local weather conditions, alertness and experience in watching meteor activity. Evening meteor rates are reduced during this period due to moonlight. Note that the hourly rates listed below are estimates as viewed from dark sky sites away from urban light sources. Observers viewing from urban areas will see less activity as only the brighter meteors will be visible from such locations.

Read all about it here: https://www.amsmeteors.org/2017/11/m...cember-1-2017/
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2017 at 21:35.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #23255
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Cosmos News

Giant 3 Mile Asteroid 3200-Phaethon To Shave Earth’s Orbit Before Christmas.

Three-mile-wide asteroid named after ‘destroyer’ God is heading towards Earth

A mysterious three-mile-wide asteroid, ominously named Phaethon after a Greek demi-God who nearly destroyed Earth, is going to buzz our planet before Christmas.

The object, named 3200 Phaethon will fly past ‘quite close’, Russian astronomers have warned (but don’t worry, there’s no chance it will hit us).

Phaethon was a Greek demi-God who borrowed his father, the sun God Helios’s chariot, and nearly burnt the Earth to a cinder, before being killed by Zeus.

NASA classifies it as a ‘potentially hazardous asteroid’, but it will pass 6.4 million miles from Earth on December 17.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th November 2017 at 21:46.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #23256
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Astronomy

Space Fan News

Tony rounds up this weeks space news...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

33. Link to Post #23257
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space News

Maybe There Isn't Liquid Water On Mars

Two years ago we were very excited about the announcement of water on Mars, but some new research challenges that idea. And one of our most successful exoplanet finding tools has discovered another one, this time pretty close to home!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #23258
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mathisen Corollary

Heaven & Hell Are Celestial Metaphors

Heaven and Hell are celestial metaphors based on the Endless Circle of the Zodiac Wheel.
    All of the world's ancient myths, scriptures and sacred stories are built upon a common esoteric system of celestial metaphor. This does not mean that they are "not true" -- quite to the contrary. The world's ancient sacred traditions are designed to convey profound truths for our benefit and blessing, but they do so using a code or language of metaphor which employs as its vocabulary the heavenly cycles of the sun, the moon, the visible planets, and the stars and constellations. We are much more likely to hear their ancient message and wisdom when we begin to understand the language that they are actually speaking. Trying to force a literalistic interpretation on the ancient myths and scriptures (interpreting them as if they are speaking a literal language) risks distorting their message -- and nowhere is this more potentially distorting and damaging than in the mis-interpretation of "hell" as a literal realm of eternal punishment in the afterlife.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #23259
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Den Of Lore

Gary A. David | Journey Of The Serpent People & Egypt In The Grand Canyon

Streamed & Published 24th November 2017

Gary A. David is an author and independent researcher who has been intrigued by the American Southwest since his initial trip there in 1987. The following year he lived for about six months in northern New Mexico, where he studied archaeological ruins and rock art. In 1994 he moved to Arizona and began an intensive study of the ancestral Pueblo People (sometimes incorrectly referred to as the Anasazi) and their descendants the Hopi.

In 2006 after more than a decade of fieldwork and scholarly inquiry, his nonfiction book The Orion Zone: Ancient Star Cites of the American Southwest was published. This volume describes a pattern of Hopi villages and ruin sites that precisely mirrors Orion, with an ancient site corresponding to each major star in the constellation. (See map page.) The sequel released in 2008 is titled Eye of the Phoenix: Mysterious Visions and Secrets of the American Southwest. In 2010 the third book in the series called The Kivas of Heaven: Ancient Hopi Starlore was published. In November 2012 the next in the series titled Star Shrines and Earthworks of the Desert Southwest was released. All four books are available from Adventures Unlimited Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, and fine bookstores everywhere. Some availble in Kindle edition. His new book
    Mirrors of Orion: Star Knowledge of the Ancient World is available on Amazon.

His articles or interviews have appeared in Ancient American, Atlantis Rising, Fate, Four Corners, Sagenhafte Zeiten (Erich von Däniken's "Legendary Times"), World Explorer, and UFO magazines. One of Gary's essays were also published in Lost Knowledge of the Ancients: a Graham Hancock Reader and Mysteries of the Ancient Past: a Graham Hancock Reader. (Read a review of the former anthology.) Gary continues to give lectures and international radio interviews, including Coast to Coast AM, Dreamland, Jeff Rense, the Paracast, Capricorn Radio and others. He recently appeared on the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens," Travel Channel's "Mysteries of the National Parks," Brad Meltzer's Decoded," "2012: The Coming Apocalypse," as well as the Japanese program "Cosmo Space of America,"
    and Russian TV.

Mr. David earned a bachelors degree in Arts from Kent State University and a Master of Arts in the literature of the American West and creative writing from the University of Colorado.

He has worked as a adjunct professor of English and creative writing, a traveling ambassador for the South Dakota Arts Council, and a professional lead guitarist/vocalist.

Gary is also the author of a number of poetry books, including A Log of Deadwood: a Postmodern Epic of the South Dakota Gold Rush (North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, 1993) and Tierra Zia: Poems and Petroglyphs from New Mexico (Nine Muses Books, Winston, Oregon, 1996), both available from Amazon.com. In addition, he is editor and webmaster of Island Hills Books, an online publishing house, distribution center, and showcase for literature that focuses on the spirit of place.

Starts around 8:24 minutes

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

39. Link to Post #23260
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Somewhere In The Skies

Episode Thirty Three | Michael Huntington | Childhood UFO Encounters

Ryan tackles a topic he never has before; childhood UFO sightings. And joining him is UFO researcher and blogger, Michael Huntington. They start with the 1917 Fatima encounter and work all the way up to the 1994 Ruwa, Zimbabwe school sighting.

What is it about children that invite some of the most interesting and bizarre UFO sightings into our mythology? And what does it tell us about how age plays a large factor when dealing with possible visitors from parts unknown? These questions and more will be covered in this week's conversation.

Guest Bio: Michael Huntington is a paranormal travel writer and UFO Researcher living in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Each year, Michael travels - with his wife and two young boys - to dozens of strange and interesting locations throughout America: haunted abodes, cryptid sighting spots, and famous UFO encounter sites. The Huntingtons document their STRANGE TRAVELS on all social media, on the Strange Travels Blog, and in the soon-to-be-released "Strange Travels" book series. Michael has researched the UFO Mystery for over 40 years and frequently writes on issues related to Reform of Ufology and improving rational methodology. He has been interviewed on television and numerous radio programs discussing a variety of paranormal topics, his family's unusual travels, and the enigmatic UFO subject.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1163 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1163 1173 1213 1263 1663 1822 LastLast