Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Political Egregores

Quote Posted by wttah (here)
    As Below, So Above.

oops
    doesn't matter, essencially .. although Mind is above which modeling the Bellow from Above.

Quote Why lie?
    Vegetal and Animal survivor demands a certain degree of disguise, concealment, cynicism and hypocrisy between predator-prey relationship

Humans that Lie can be seen as treacherous animals, not like reliable superior beings, and lie ownself are also fated to be foolish easy preys.

I'm not sure if this nature (of beings) has to do something with philosophy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (17th March 2020), wttah (17th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote I suspect there are black magic practitioners in the Vatican who create and feed these eggregores. You could never get someone to allow an exorcism of their political eggregore, but if you did, they would probably re-create it if around partisan cronies again.
    Edit.

I misunderstood.

Okay, so someone creating a collective thought form and surrounding political parties?
    I think eggregores are automatically created by any group, but if you want to covertly control the eggregore, that would probably require some black magick.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

RogeRio (17th March 2020), wttah (17th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote I suspect there are black magic practitioners in the Vatican who create and feed these eggregores. You could never get someone to allow an exorcism of their political eggregore, but if you did, they would probably re-create it if around partisan cronies again.
    Edit.

I misunderstood.

Okay, so someone creating a collective thought form and surrounding political parties?
    I think eggregores are automatically created by any group, but if you want to covertly control the eggregore, that would probably require some black magick.
    I quite agree with auto-creation.

In practice, and it probably varies from egregore to egregore, the internal structure, architecture as I call it matches the physical. What I mean by that is the Church of Rome egregore for example, has within all the pomp and ceremony of the physical church and all the rules. One can say the psychic side of the church is a part of the egregore.

The physical churches also anchor the egregore in place. The membership of the Church are also anchors. They are mobile however.

My opinion is that the term "thought form" is far too simple in practice and should only apply to the thoughts of individuals and intellectual philosophies only.

The egregore of the Church of Rome contains within it, everything from the physical to the heavens. That includes it's history. One can still find monks in medieval monestaries weaving people's lives into tapestries. The tapestries are prophecies - a way to pre-empt the future, our future.

A young (deceased) American girl, whom I am very found of, got it into her head one day, that I should accompany her to her heaven. We were met at the entry by two guards armed with pole weapons, like spears. They said nothing, and simply barred entry.

She was heartbroken, and I was not surprised.

The egregore of the Church of Rome is huge and the sum of two thousand years of ritual, devotion, faith, war, beaurocracy, ceremonial magic and more. Within the egregore are all the orders. The physical property, the membership - all if it. The egregore envelopes all of it.

The masonic is similar.

I doubt one can control either of those.

I dunno about black and white myself, that is also a conflict. Like the conflict between Devil and God or communism and capitalism. Conflicts always have a good guy and a bad guy. Just points of view and definitions created by thought (and artifice ; )

But that is just my opinion.

I think you are correct when you say that if you tried to exorcise an egregore, (destroy?) It would reform very quickly. Possibly a futile endeavor.

The masons and Catholics don't see eye to eye, and are rivals. They will keep feuding as long as they have living membership is my guess.
    Last edited by wttah; 17th March 2020 at 23:22. Reason: Argh! Typos!
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (19th March 2020), TomKat (19th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    As Below, So Above.

oops
    doesn't matter, essencially .. although Mind is above which modeling the Bellow from Above.

Quote Why lie?
    Vegetal and Animal survivor demands a certain degree of disguise, concealment, cynicism and hypocrisy between predator-prey relationship

Humans that Lie can be seen as treacherous animals, not like reliable superior beings, and lie ownself are also fated to be foolish easy preys.

I'm not sure if this nature (of beings) has to do something with philosophy
    Heh, heh, the "oops" was just my poking fun at "Upstairs" ; )

All intellectual philosophy are essentially constructs. Forms built in thought substance. They may, or may not, reflect what is. In any case a philosophy is at best an interpretation, at worst; a fantasy. People can happily live in either. Children expect a jolly fat man in a red suit to deliver presents once a year. They are happy when they wake up in the morning and see that he has been in the night.

It is said that Nature Beings don't lie, that they only live in truth. The intellectuals may not realise that Nature Beings do not think as we do.

So what is the intellectual world? Could it simply be a construct made in the mind of man?
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (18th March 2020), TomKat (19th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I can be wrong, but I may see you mixing white and black balls on a (dark?) room without distinguish the difference of ball colors. The First indication is the (thought) use of "automatic" action, that is artificial and not natural, and The Second is thought that egregores is only create by Black Magick.

Both thoughts may be misleading or half-truths, and to clarify this, I find convenient to talk about what Black Magicians are, how they became Black ones and how they act since than.

---

Black Magicians are more old than (adamic) humanity or become graduate as Magicians at least too old than It. They cannot leave where they are without paying the respective karmic debts they have contracted, and for that reason they sustain this type of existence by usurping the lives of others who do not know how to defend themselves from their artificial devices devised to circumvent the true nature of life and things in general.

their egregore pulsates like any other form of life (increasing and decreasing), but it is never extinguished by a series of factors that are not relevant to detail here, but we can address a little of what is known about them.

Black magicians are spirits who specialize in handling nature's fluids and are experts in the laws that regulate them. They received spiritual initiation in the various temples of antiquity and even more remote civilizations, and, as initiates, forged their knowledge and their mental discipline in years and years of training the faculties of the soul, under the tutelage of their hierarchical superiors.

As a rule, all initiation was carried out for the good, for the use of the elements of occult life in order to assist humanity. In general, the person was admitted to initiation schools from an early age, from the age of 7 to 12. After this, the access was denied.

However, not everyone was subject to the process without private interests and, at times, unclear. Some people, developing a thirst for power and mental domination over the other members of their orders, ended up deviating from the sacred goals for which they were granted the initiatory powers.

Then black magicians were born. Disgusted and greedy, they wished at all costs to subjugate the groups to which they belonged, allowing themselves to be upset by the envy they felt of their superiors and thus fostering the spirit of insurrection and tyranny.

At the time of their initiation, in the past, magicians chose or were taken to various initiatic temples according to their spiritual mandate. However, only the grand masters or high priests of these temples had access to the spiritual archives of their ward. In this way, over the years and millennia, several centers of spiritual formation were born, each specialized according to the commitment and affinity of that region or group.

Those black magicians of the extraphysical plane whose initiation and occult formation took place in regions of Mesopotamia, Chaldea and Persia today use their pupils, mostly incarnated in the Middle East, as their puppets. They have a real army at their disposal between individuals belonging to radical groups and adherents of extremist regimes that exist there.

These, when disincarnating, are often converted definitively into sentinels and agents of those magicians, since initiation with the same cultural roots gives them sovereignty over such consciences. Furthermore, as they yielded to the vigor and fascination with power still incarnated, it is with little effort that the black magicians manipulate them after the death of the body.

Skilled in the manipulation of the etheric psych-body energies and in the use of natural elementals for their attacks on evil, the magicians are dedicated to training them for application in the processes of complex obsession. They establish contracts with other organizations interested in their sophisticated and highly specialized services and, in return, demand heavy taxes from Umbraline associations that submit to their power, many of whom underestimate the consequences of bargaining with black magicians.

Those who disciplined their thinking and acquired their knowledge at the time of Egypt, in the temples of Karnac, Heliopolis and other reference centers, in addition, of course, to those coming from Atlantis, are distinguished by their performance in the realm of the mind. The use, manipulation and exploration of the faculty of thinking and the mental-body, with all the consequences arising from this knowledge, constitute its specialization.

They employ mental strength, hypnosis and magnetism, even promoting the kidnapping of the etheric-body of incarnates for experiments, in the laboratories they manage in a dismal alliance with the evil scientists. In this collusion, they generate artificial elementals for mental contamination, with the aim of directing the mental-body of the incarnated and psychological control over the masses.

From the improvement of this process come the so-called clones of incarnates, and even of other spirits, as they manage to implant in the elementals a fictitious memory, a given mental content with temporary life, which animates them, therefore, equally artificial.

Artificial creatures obey the regime imposed by darkness, but are perceived close to their mediums as high mentors, who come on a mission with their pupils. Thus, serious and difficult-to-resolve obsessions were established, perpetrated by black magicians interested in the conduct of sensitives and groups. With the advantage that they are absent, imprisoned to their dark bases, where they dedicate themselves with relative freedom to the various projects of their greed and, at the same time, they are forewarned about possible surprises, which could catch them.

Not infrequently, the targets of the ongoing operation bring disorganized minds and thoughts with strange and exotic theories, which go beyond the limits of common sense. It should be noted that people involved in fascination and, therefore, also in this particular type of complex obsession, tend to have this characteristic.

As most spiritualists still do not even admit the action of black magic, especially in the way that magicians undertake it, they become easy prey for these despots of the threshold.

Those incarnated obsessed by shadow magicians with mental specialization become the object of an extra-cerebral washing, which replaces with others, sedimented step by step, the natural mental patterns and conquered by the spirit throughout its history. In general, they have a predilection for mediums and religious representatives.

in the last years (since the last century) they have also specialized in controlling political leaders, authorities, security agencies, drug traffickers, sex, prostitution, terrorism, and big business involving energy consumption, industry, chemistry, medicine, art, culture, education, telecommunications and marketing.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th March 2020 at 21:25.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (19th March 2020), wttah (18th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can agree with all that RogeRio.

But there are unexpected allies that work on destroying BMs.

When I was young and silly, I would take on BLs who hurt Nature Beings.

One time I was loosing the fight and a big black presence appeared and helped.

"Why are YOU helping Me?" I asked.

"Because I don't like competition." was his reply.

Ahriman has a sense of humour.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

RogeRio (18th March 2020), TomKat (20th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

So what is the intellectual world? Could it simply be a construct made in the mind of man?
    wise words -- I only know that I know nothing

intelect its a tool that intelligence needs to express reason, rationality, logic and knowledge in the most diverse situations.

like any other tool, it is only useful in the hands of those who know how to use it, and after using, it is no longer necessary, or else it becomes old, worn out and useless.

a true sage knows almost nothing, but he can talk about almost everything with a certain sense of perfection, while an intellectual knows a lot about one or other thing, but he does not know what to say about everything else that exists.

every sage can become an intellectual in any matter he wishes or if needed, but not every intellectual can become a sage.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 18th March 2020 at 02:32.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (19th March 2020), wttah (18th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You said it well RigeRio.

I can only add a little to what you say. The fate of a BM.

Ahriman is a Nature Being if you classify by method of reproduction. But not from here, he doesn't fit into the Theosophical world view neither up nor down. One has to look sideways to a world next door. Nor is it a dimension as the quantum physics folks like to imagine.

Ahriman's business here, like all good parents, is to feed his children. They eat corruption.

Cute little balls of soft fluffyness that come in different colours. You can hold them in one hand yet they grow as big as a house. Then they disappear and later reappear anew.

The hot pink ones sometimes follow people about if they know there is food to be found where the people go.

There is a point of corruption in a Being where they pass a point of no return. That is where Ahriman takes an interest in the BM.

So really I would guess that the existence of a BM is to try and stay away from Ahriman and his children, hence the interest in vital fluids in a vain attempt to starve off the inevitable.

Eventually BMs would all have their existence eaten by cute little pink fluffies.

Go directly to gaol. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. - except they cease to exist permanently.
    Last edited by wttah; 18th March 2020 at 03:05. Reason: Argh! Typos!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Egregores . . . .

What can we add to understand the egregore?

How about power?

Let's look at the Black Lodge first and then compare.

The structure of their Lodge is of concentric circles.

Concentric circles of magicians. Their focus in the center.

As a rule of thumb, each circle thinks it is in control and doesn't know there is a larger circle standing right behind them.

Concentric circles . . .

Where the most powerful individuals are the outermost circle. The power flows from outermost to innermost.

The White Lodge.

The structure of the White Lodge is pyramidal and the opposite of the concentric circle structure.

In the pyramid everyone pools a portion of themselves and power. The tithe. . . .

Knowledge is layered, only the top knows everything.

That is the difference.

What is common to Black and White both?

Corruption.

It is said that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So a pyramid will tend to corrupt those at the top, and eventual contagion of the whole.

The children of Ahriman patiently await . . . .

The Black Lodge is already corrupt, perhaps they were the pyramid not so long ago . . . .

The children of Ahriman patiently await . . . .

Cycles of light and dark . . . .

Ahriman is not evil as we often think. Ahriman simply fatens up those who are already corrupt and past the point of no return.

Afterall he has a family to feed.

Cycles of Light and Dark, Ahriman steps in before the corruption becomes absolute.

White Lodge, Black Lodge, cycles, good and evil . . . .

Understand?

So what is the alternative?

I don't know.

But I would think that hope may lay with The Once and Future King.

Immortality is not the answers though.

For with wisdom come paralysis. When we become too wise we eventually do nothing.

So the once and future king must know when to step back and let the young and impetuous take his place.

The cycle of Light and Dark ends always in destruction and begin anew.

Atlantis met that fate.

The cycle of wisdom and impetuous is one of stability and movement, moving forward, becoming,

Arthurian legend is the story of a king, a wizard, the Lady of the lake, knights, chivalry, romance and a Round Table . . . .
    Last edited by wttah; 19th March 2020 at 00:46. Reason: Argh! Typos!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wttah For This Post:

TomKat (19th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

What got me thinking about political eggregores: I wondered how US Democrats who, up through the 1980s, stood for civil rights, organized labour and peace, now stand for a police state, free trade and endless war. I know people who moved philosophically in lock step with that shift, which started in the Clinton presidency. People seem to instinctively know how they're supposed to think, even if it's the opposite to how they used to think. "Smells like team spirit" to quote Nirvana.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

RogeRio (19th March 2020), wttah (19th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What got me thinking about political eggregores: I wondered how US Democrats who, up through the 1980s, stood for civil rights, organized labour and peace, now stand for a police state, free trade and endless war. I know people who moved philosophically in lock step with that shift, which started in the Clinton presidency. People seem to instinctively know how they're supposed to think, even if it's the opposite to how they used to think. "Smells like team spirit" to quote Nirvana.
    (Cue: evil laugh) Nirvana might be right.

Possession comes in many forms.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

What got me thinking about political eggregores: I wondered how US Democrats who, up through the 1980s, stood for civil rights, organized labour and peace, now stand for a police state, free trade and endless war.
    the approach in this case is Subversion

if you look at russian dictionary what means Subversion, you'll find that is a method to conquer the enemy without need to do a single Shot, simple using deception, tricks, bribes, etc ..

of course they use any argue to gain confidence of people, but what (the conquer) really wants is control the country money (resources) to sustain Russia and partners, but they never talk this in public, and never admits their real intention.

Fidel Castro used this method throughout Latin America and one that worked absolutely well until the end of the Subversion process was in Venezuela (with Hugo Chaves).

The social justice argument with other people's money is very interesting - I tell you that we need to help the poor and I get your money, keep half of it and remain asking for more. The person who gives the money thinks it is correct but does not do the math to realize that in reality is being stolen, or better saying, deceived by a smart guy. It's a con's scam.

With socialists one have to do the math, because socialists are tolerant of corruption, crimes, etc. They use all kinds of ideologies to stay in power, but what they want is money, and the respective power to control the state finances, because within a country (any country) where It have the big money is in the state accounts.

why do you think that Trump was elected on USA ?
    why do you think that Bolsonaro was elected on Brazil ?

why do you think that Lula was arrested ?

even today Lula claim be innocent but of course it's not .. businessmen who handed over bribes confessed everything and even showed how and how much they paid in bribes to do business with the Lula government, and also with the government of Cuba, Angola, Venezuela, El Salvador, Peru, Costa Rica, among others.

neither did Sweden escape with the purchase of dozens Gripen Air Fighters

everyone is in prison and serving a sentence for corruption and money laundering - Lula was released because one judge he put on the supreme court ordered him released until a judicial pending was resolved, but it is almost certain that this year he will go back to jail, as he has already accumulates two (indefensible) convictions. Ten more are on his way

if you want to get an idea of the size of this criminal network, check the Foro de São Paulo created by Lula, Fidel Castro e Hugo Chaves (1990), it looks like a legitimate democratic political organization, but it's all a facade to Subversion methods

they want (or wanted) to take all of Latin America (central and south) .. only this!

they implemented the electronic vote counting system exactly to defraud elections in several countries

the only thing capable of taking them out of power is the armed military, i.e. a declared (armed) war

look at Venezuela and draw your own conclusions (ask why Vladimir Putin protects Nicolas Maduro)

try to follow the money
    Last edited by RogeRio; 19th March 2020 at 13:20.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

shaberon (19th March 2020), TomKat (19th March 2020), wttah (19th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

I find it difficult to read your message because there are so many missing "according to" phrases. Please don't state things as fact that you have only read. And if you experience something, I would love to hear it, stated it as an experience ... please?
    Most of the things I say mean the actual Indian lore instead of C. W. Ledbeater. Such as with Maitreya, it is correct to call him the "future Buddha" but certainly not in the way anyone can grab a boy off the beach and do it.

There is an "Etheric Plane", according to Ledbeater, but not in the original Theosophical system he claimed to be a prodigy of.

The concept of there being seven planes both subjective and objective, Lokas and Talas, for a total of "fourteen worlds" is common to the Puranas or Indian lore generally.

I have only ever found my personal experiences spelled out by the Indian systems. Therefor I am able to say that Kundalini Yoga is very real. However, the Buddhist Candali Yoga is a different method with a different goal. Because I understand what it means from the inside, it makes perfect sense to me. It is certainly not something I read about, since it happened first, and I learned these things later. It is difficult to express in English; there isn't an equivalent.

It clicked when I found the main teaching of Esoteric Theosophy and thought it resembled a Buddhist symbol I saw in a library book twenty years ago. After some digging to confirm, at this point I am prepared to say that it appears to be the key that begins Candali Yoga and matches nothing else. To me, it is not some additional interesting material, it is how reality operates. I have read about Kennedy or what happened on 9/11 and, I can't really say where the answer lies, but if I have any kind of experience in life that the average person might not, is that the states accessed by Yoga are much more real than ordinary waking consciousness.

According to "some", the Palladian Rite was a plot involving Albert Pike to cause three world wars. That never happened. What it was, according to a confession from one of the participants, was a sex magic chain starting from Diana Vaughan through eighty-nine people, whose goal was not war, but to produce an egregor like a living homunculus. I am not sure if it was politically motivated, but, the attributions to Pike usually are.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

Think of it as 'umbrellas'. You have these umbrellas and you are going to pick one. You stay under that one and only that one! Step out from under the umbrella you get wet! Getting wet is bad! Getting wet is going to the other side which means you must be seeking shelter under another umbrella at times and that is a no no! You can only have one and you must stay under it! Those gifted with intelligence and a way with words can twist things so it's not so much what they say but how they say it to both stay within the umbrella and yet step out from under it at the same time and those usually ride to the top and also act as a 'border patrol' to be sure everyone is still under the same umbrella! If anyone is getting wet they are soon brought in and questioned about it and there is a meeting so everyone is still under the same umbrella! Then when the person goes back out he is no longer getting wet! You see?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

TomKat (19th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Umbrellas . . . .?

Egregores being human centric.

Inside = good.
    Outside = bad.

There be dragons . . . . .?
    Last edited by wttah; 19th March 2020 at 10:50. Reason: Argh! Typos!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to wttah For This Post:

TomKat (19th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Think of it as 'umbrellas'. You have these umbrellas and you are going to pick one. You stay under that one and only that one! Step out from under the umbrella you get wet! Getting wet is bad! Getting wet is going to the other side which means you must be seeking shelter under another umbrella at times and that is a no no! You can only have one and you must stay under it! Those gifted with intelligence and a way with words can twist things so it's not so much what they say but how they say it to both stay within the umbrella and yet step out from under it at the same time and those usually ride to the top and also act as a 'border patrol' to be sure everyone is still under the same umbrella! If anyone is getting wet they are soon brought in and questioned about it and there is a meeting so everyone is still under the same umbrella! Then when the person goes back out he is no longer getting wet! You see?
    I love your umbrella analogy, except that I would substitute sunshine for rain.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ratszinger (19th March 2020), RogeRio (19th March 2020), wttah (19th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

Thank you. The point of course is that even if they don't believe the philosophy of the group protected by the umbrella they have to play the game to remain under the protection of that umbrella whether it be from rain or sun which is a good one considering the vampires we are speaking about!, But whether they actually like it or not, really believe in it or not or even if they completely plan to ignore it themselves because after all this plan or proposal is ridiculous, they still have to pitch it for real as if they are fully behind it! They do this because the umbrella keeps them safe and so long as they play that game the group in unity protects them. Forget the fact that the only reason they are under this umbrella is because they like being with little boys and have to but that is the case with most. Leverage works and that is exactly what they used on Bill Clinton after getting him off on the Oxford rape charges he was set up for. The real power players that run this world love getting a deviant like Clinton or Trump because they have so much to leverage them with that if the public actually knew well, you get the idea.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

TomKat (20th March 2020), wttah (19th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    According to "some", the Palladian Rite was a plot involving Albert Pike to cause three world wars. That never happened. What it was, according to a confession from one of the participants, was a sex magic chain starting from Diana Vaughan through eighty-nine people, whose goal was not war, but to produce an egregor like a living homunculus. I am not sure if it was politically motivated, but, the attributions to Pike usually are.
    I think we can insert a bit of Utopia (or utopic conceptions) in the way of ideologic path, that like a Belief system, leads to political pourposes of Infuence which even inspire the issue of the Umbrella Effect.

by this (thought-form) model the umbrella may no be exactly the egregore cause, but a consequent effect of influence to support the "aggregates" of group (under the umbrella).

I learned from a very wise and educated man, that theories and concepts elaborated in the past, such as Theosophy did, they were of great value at the time they were made, and all the wisdom they contain is useful, but the facts and circumstances are passed, limited and even obsolete today.

today we have a lot more information and new discoveries available to know than they had in the past, so absolutely it is not a lack of respect to reformulate at least part of what they thought in the past, so that it will serve us better in our present moment. The idea is -- if they lived in our times, perhaps they own would reformulate some what they thought many years ago to fit more better today, of course without biased distortions neither with lost of qualities.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 19th March 2020 at 19:38.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (20th March 2020), wttah (19th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you. The point of course is that even if they don't believe the philosophy of the group protected by the umbrella they have to play the game to remain under the protection of that umbrella whether it be from rain or sun which is a good one considering the vampires we are speaking about!, But whether they actually like it or not, really believe in it or not or even if they completely plan to ignore it themselves because after all this plan or proposal is ridiculous, they still have to pitch it for real as if they are fully behind it! They do this because the umbrella keeps them safe and so long as they play that game the group in unity protects them. Forget the fact that the only reason they are under this umbrella is because they like being with little boys and have to but that is the case with most. Leverage works and that is exactly what they used on Bill Clinton after getting him off on the Oxford rape charges he was set up for. The real power players that run this world love getting a deviant like Clinton or Trump because they have so much to leverage them with that if the public actually knew well, you get the idea.
    I think I get your analogy now,

Like the concept of sovereignty is an umbrella that would be huge and below which nearly all (western) concepts would shelter and breed.

And the concept of freedom is something everyone desires until they actually free themselves from the protection of all the umbrellas. Most people who achieve that freedom say "oh crap" and run back to stand under a comphy umbrella again.

I can be thick sometimes.
    Last edited by wttah; 19th March 2020 at 23:40. Reason: Argh! Typos!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Ratszinger (19th March 2020), RogeRio (20th March 2020), TomKat (20th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Like the concept of sovereignty is an umbrella that would be huge and below which nearly all (western) concepts would shelter and breed.

And the concept of freedom is something everyone desires until they actually free themselves from the protection of all the umbrellas. Most people who achieve that freedom say "oh crap" and run back to stand under a comphy umbrella again.
    I think you got It

note that you describe the process of "forced" incarnation, re-incarnation and also a eventual Free incarnation "Under Umbrellas", that can be represented by a planet, a country, a family or anything else that although is limited can be someway affordable to one (individual)

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

TomKat (20th March 2020), wttah (20th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast