+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did off duty US military foil another possible suspicious 'False Flag' attack on Train in France ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Did off duty US military foil another possible suspicious 'False Flag' attack on Train in France ?

I certainly do not want to take anything away from the bravery of the off duty US
    personnel , who acted swiftly to contain a situation that could of easily killed and
    wounded many innocent people on a passenger train bound from Amsterdam to
    Paris.But as we know , all these events are suspicious especially 'lone gunman' after
    the attack on British tourists on a Tunisian beach other attacks were expected.
    The phrase the culprit was known to intelligence/police is a clue to a 'set up'.
    Though obviously there are many suspects on the various Al'Q (Data Base ). So
    we have no way of knowing who is triggering these attacks. Disgruntled activists ?
    Or intel assets manipulated whether the gunman knows it or not ?

Quote French media said the arrested man was known to the intelligence services but he has so far refused to talk to police in Arras.
    The suspect was whisked away by the anti-terrorist services so like many of these
    similar attacks we may never know the real reasons for them. Though many
    suspect its more than what it seems ?

Quote Scene-of-crime experts were quickly summoned
    How quick ? Were they monitoring the situation ?

Quote The man arrested was a 26-year-old Moroccan. Anti-terrorist officers have
    taken over the case
    The problem is can we believe the eventual report ?

=======================================================

France train shooting: Americans who overpowered gunman 'heroes'

12 minutes ago...From the section Europe

Anthony Sadler, from Pittsburg, California, Aleck Sharlatos from Roseburg, Oregon,
    and Chris Norman, a British man living in France (L-R)

Anthony Sadler from California, Alek Skarlatos from Oregon, and Chris Norman, a
    British man living in France, received medals for their bravery Three American men
    are being hailed as heroes for overpowering a heavily-armed gunman on a train in
    northern France.The incident happened on the high-speed Thalys service near
    Arras, and the attacker was arrested at Arras station.US President Barack Obama
    praised the passengers, who included two off-duty US military personnel.

The man arrested was a 26-year-old Moroccan. Anti-terrorist officers have taken
    over the case.The gunman's weapons were said to include a Kalashnikov, a knife,
    an automatic pistol and cartridges.French authorities said three people were
    injured, two of them seriously - one with a gunshot wound, the other a knife wound.
    Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the attack took place at 17:45 local time (15:45 GMT) on Friday.

Short vid on link...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34023361

Media caption
    France's interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve praised the action of American
    passengers who prevented what he called a "terrible drama"

French media said the arrested man was known to the intelligence services but he
    has so far refused to talk to police in Arras.

Two of the American men who overpowered the gunman, Spencer Stone and Alek
    Skarlatos, are members of the Air Force and the National Guard respectively.

Their friend, Anthony Sadler, was travelling with them and described the scene.

"As he was cocking it to shoot it, Alek just yells, `Spencer, go!' And Spencer runs down the aisle."

"Spencer makes first contact, he tackles the guy, Alek wrestles the gun away from
    him, and the gunman pulls out a box cutter and slices Spencer a few times. And the
    three of us beat him until he was unconscious."

'Just regular passengers'

Chris Norman, a British man living in France, was also hurt while trying to subdue
    the attacker.

"I came in at the end of it all and helped get him under control," he said at a news
    conference in Arras.

"The guy pulled out a cutter and started cutting Spencer - he cut behind his neck
    and nearly cut his thumb off."

Spencer Stone remains in hospital.

Social worker Christina Coons from New York told BBC Radio 5 Live she ducked
    under her seat when she heard shots.She said: "None of these men were in
    uniform. They were just regular passengers, this afternoon, who stepped up to the
    plate as soon as they saw what was happening."

French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade cut his hand smashing the alarm glass

Scene-of-crime experts were quickly summoned

The passengers included French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade, the star of Betty Blue
    and Nikita, who was lightly wounded breaking glass to sound the alarm.

The American men and Mr Norman were awarded medals for bravery by authorities
    in Arras.Mr Cazeneuve said the passengers were "particularly courageous and
    showed great bravery in very difficult circumstances", adding: "Without their
    composure we could have been confronted with a terrible incident."

"The president expressed his profound gratitude for the courage and quick thinking
    of several passengers, including US service members, who selflessly subdued the
    attacker," the White House said in a statement.

"It is clear that their heroic actions may have prevented a far worse tragedy."

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel called the incident a "terrorist attack".

Map
    Images shared on social media appeared to show a man being restrained on the
    station platform in Arras.

One photograph showed an injured man in a blue top and jeans lying on the floor of
    the train.French rail firm SNCF said there had been 554 people on board the train.
    Thalys said several trains had been delayed in the wake of the attack.France has
    been on edge since the attack on the Charlie Hebdo magazine and a Jewish
    supermarket in Paris in January, which left 17 people dead.And in June a man said
    to be inspired by the Islamic State group beheaded his boss and tried to blow up a
    gas plant in southern France.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34023361

American tourists witness France train attack

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd August 2015 at 13:39.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd August 2015), Axman (22nd August 2015), cursichella1 (23rd August 2015), DaRkViPeR (22nd August 2015), Frenchy (23rd August 2015), Gardener (22nd August 2015), giovonni (22nd August 2015), hohoemi (23rd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), mountain_jim (23rd August 2015), Nasu (22nd August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), Zampano (22nd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Did off duty US military foil another possible suspicious 'False Flag' attack on Train in France ?

Thanks for sharing, Cidersomerset. There are so many things that don't pass the smell test with this story. It is highly suspect and I believe that the event itself it is a type of false flag. The information you shared was interesting. The one mans recounting of the events were all in present tense, which is highly suspect. You would expect the story to be told in past tense. I also found this recounting of the event.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dam-Paris.html

One section states that the U.S. Military were on leave from Afghanistan. I wonder how long they have been on leave, as they do not have military issued haircuts. Also, they are referred to as Marines, but they are all in different branches of the military. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am curious as to why three men from different branches of the military from different states on leave together and traveling together. How do they know one another and what are they doing traveling Europe. Also, I am not from Europe, so I am wondering from those of you who are familiar with this mode of transportation, but do these trains have cameras on the inside? It is strange that the only footage we have is from The aftermath of what seems like A cell phone video and photos from the train platform.

"Belgian journalist Marin Buxant Tweeted that the US Marines were on leave in Brussels when they spotted the man and followed him on the train. When the suspect went into the toilet, the Marines recognised the sound of a weapon being armed and decided to act immediately."

^What did they think was so suspect and why were they at least 10 meters away from the toilet area when they were so concerned with his behavior AND heard a weapon cocking! The report said that one of the Marine ran 10 meters at the man when he came or of the bathroom. Wouldn't they have been waiting right outside the door? None of this makes sense.

Also, the article said that the heroes said that he man "never said a word", but the article states that the man kept asking for his gun back! Which is it?

Long story short, I believe this is propaganda of some sort. I will keep looking into it as it is highly suspect. Rant over! Lol!
    Last edited by Awakening2014; 22nd August 2015 at 11:14. Reason: URL issue

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Bassplayer1 (22nd August 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2015), Frenchy (23rd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Nasu (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Did off duty US military foil another possible suspicious 'False Flag' attack on Train in France ?

The video you posted is no longer available Cider, the utube account has been closed. now why would that be ?
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd August 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I don't believe it. I think it is a kind of low level, false flag, street theater kind of thing, designed to raise peoples' anxiety levels without really hurting anyone. I think the actors, being military trained...if they are military trained and not just martial arts guys...agree to the risk of being slightly hurt in this kind of theater, because that would add to the realism of the event.

What the PTB bastards are doing is that they are slowly but surely turning us collectively psychotic. They are blurring and erasing the line between fantasy and reality, to where we can't tell what is real and what is not. We are not just in a fight for the truth. We are in a fight for our collective sanity.
    Last edited by Selkie; 22nd August 2015 at 11:43.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd August 2015), awakeningmom (25th August 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2015), Iloveyou (26th August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

What,

tea and medals already?

Phhhhhhht.

By giving us events' to look at, they are stopping us from seeing events'.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 22nd August 2015 at 13:45.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd August 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Mercedes (22nd August 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2015), moekatz (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

From Carolyn Hamlett via More Massacres Until Gun Laws Enacted - Insider:

I speak from my experience of being born and raised in the globalist organization, taught this plan to take over America and bring America to ruin.

When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to perpetrate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world.

Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed.

The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, but I suspect it also contains triggers.

GLOBALISTS AIM TO DISARM AMERICANS

The globalist aim to enact strict gun laws and to finally disarm Americans. This has been a target goal for many years. Until the globalist enact strict gun laws, Americans can expect to be seeing more shootings, not just in schools, but in other public places, like malls, parks, libraries, religious meeting places, possibly subways and even airports.

Such "false flag" events were planned many many years ago in order to instill fear in Americans so that they would be more willing to disarm themselves rather than be forced by the globalist to disarm. As a last resort, firearms will be taken by force.

These planned shootings are also a means to motivate Americans to look to their globalist-run government as their source of security and to see other Americans as their enemy, not the globalist-run government who is the real enemy of the people. The globalists want Americans to turn against each other and to be spies and snitches. "Patriotism" is being redefined before our sleeping American eyes.

Keep in mind that if the globalists benefited by having Americans armed, then the globalists would be pulling off numerous "false flag" attacks in America that would be thwarted by well armed citizens and of course would be widely publicized. The fact is that there are many armed citizens whose quick thinking has saved many lives.

However, the fact is that gun ownership by American citizens is dangerous to our globalist-run government.

Think about this, what soldier would not fear entering a country where most of it's citizens are armed? Think about the power of the globalist run mainstream media and how easily Americans could be influenced to support the benefits of having more guns, not fewer.

Taking guns away will not stop the criminals, but it will stop Americans from protecting themselves against the criminals who will always have plenty of weapons.

The truth is that our government IS the terrorist organization that wants to take down America and they need to disarm Americans first.

Their first step in disarming Americans has been successful: we are no longer a thinking, reasoning society with all the facts. The next step is obvious.

A final point I wish for you all to consider:

Research all the laws that have been passed since September 11, 2001 and ask yourself what is keeping our globalist-run government from enforcing all those laws. The answer should also be quite obvious.

Full, original article: http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca...s-and-gun.html

... and:
    The Plan: Exterminate "Religious Extremists"
    December 7, 2014

Quote "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where now common sense is not so common."
    Carolyn Hamlett is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She says people who do not accept the antichrist and the Luciferian world religion will be liquidated. This sounds extreme but is entirely consistent with the behavior of the Illuminati in the USSR.

Quote " The masses will be led to believe that extremism, especially religious extremism is the enemy to the peoples of the world. Finally, the peoples of the world will agree to exterminate the few for the greater good of the many. My mother called this "a compassionate plan within 'The Plan'."
    By Carolyn Hamlett
    (henrymakow.com)

(This updates an article that appeared here two years ago.)

Nearly 60 years ago, "The Plan" was pretty much laid out to me.

Its purpose is to lead the masses to the point where they will gladly embrace the Antichrist, aka New Age Christ, which is Lucifer's representative. So if one thinks that the plan for the NWO is an evil and deceptive plan, they literally don't even know the half of it.

Wars and strife will be blamed on religions and religious fanaticism and extremism. 911 was the launch pad used to launch this phase of "The Plan".

When a majority of the masses are convinced that extremism and most especially religious extremism are the enemy to the peoples of the world, guidelines will be set to ensure peace for all.

The way of "The Plan" is to gently stroke the masses with suggestions. The suggestions are gradually increased and plugged where ever possible by way of TV, radio, books, and movies. This primes the masses to be open and ready to embrace the final suggestion.

I was told that in the latter section of "The Plan", as a means to prepare the masses to embrace the global spirituality to be brought in with Lucifer's chosen "Christ", religious leaders will meet to begin promoting spiritual unity of faiths. (We are seeing this now.) Though the purpose is to appear as promoting global peace, the plan for the future of this ecumenism is sinister.

The plan is to condition the masses to believe that global peace cannot be achieved without the unity of all faiths.

This conditioning of the masses will continue until the majority of the world's population is convinced that global peace is being held back from them, the peoples of the world, by a minority of selfish, unloving, willfully ignorant closed minded, spiritually inferior people stuck in their outdated fundamentalist Christian belief system and too stubborn to give it up.

Finally, the peoples of the world will agree to exterminate the few for the greater good of the many. My mother called this "a compassionate plan within "The Plan".

John 16:1- "The time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God."

Recently, Pope Francis has urged more inter-religious dialogue to help bring peace and end all forms of "fundamentalism, terrorism and irrational fears."

In his discourse, the Pope also stressed the importance of religious freedom, respect for human dignity and said we must never "resign ourselves" to ongoing conflicts in the Middle East.

"A fundamentalist group, even if it kills no one, even it strikes no one, is violent. The mental structure of fundamentalism is violence in the name of God."

GEORGE W. BUSH
    When I was a small child, I was told that just before the end of the 20th Century, one of our members of the organization would be chosen, a man, who would emerge on the world political scene to introduce some of our esoteric terms to the masses under the guise of peace and security. This was also to be a signal that "The Plan" was in its final stages and was stepping out from the underground, to become exoteric.

Our esoteric terms were to be presented in such a manner that "the masses" would readily adopt them into daily usage, becoming desensitized to their meanings and esoteric roots.

Thus, "The Plan" could step out from the shadows to work openly before the very eyes of the sleeping masses.

It was George Bush Sr. who was the chosen "light bearer", who on September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM gave his famous "Toward a New World Order speech". He continued to introduce more of our esoteric terms in several more speeches. "Global" was one of these words. It soon replaced the word, "world". He spoke of a "new world order". He mentioned "a thousand points of light". Other terms that soon became mainstream are "masses", "implement" (as "implement" A New World Order, "implement" The Plan) and "usher in".

11 years later to the day, on September 11, 2001, the organization pulls off the "attack on America", which created many opportunities for the organization in their push for the final steps of the completion of their plan for that NWO.

NOTE THE DATES AND TIMES and see the progression. Also, keep in mind how many times the numbers 1, 9 and 11 are used and how often September 11th is used. The numbers 9 and 11 are favorite numbers in the organization, and September 11th is a favorite date for the organization.

Here is an interesting bit of trivia to get you started off with: Proclamation 5696 -- 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day, 1987

"Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim September 11, 1987, as 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities."

I can tell you that it is a fact that the members of the organization certainly do "observe this day", September 11th, with their own "appropriate ceremonies and activities." -

[...]

(This is an excerpt from this article and a long interview which appears here.)

CAROLYN HAMLETT'S BLOG
    ---
    Related - Underground Bases and Nephilim are Real

See more at: http://henrymakow.com/the-plan.html#....u8VC9enA.dpuf
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2015), Awakening2014 (22nd August 2015), bennycog (7th November 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2015), cursichella1 (23rd August 2015), genevieve (22nd August 2015), Innocent Warrior (16th May 2017), moekatz (22nd August 2015), MorningFox (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice find, Herve! It makes more sense now. We have no need for guns now, our military can stop a deranged gunman while completely unarmed! Go Merica! I am so tired of this...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), Hervé (23rd August 2015), moekatz (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

In the French MSM the narrative is going in one direction - more security(probably global lobbying campaign from Israels's security corporations).
    "Journalists" went to ask random people on different train stations if they think that after what happen more security is needed.
    And they shown the crowd walking on the train station suggesting that anyone could carry a gun in their baggage.
    They also suggested control gates like on the airports. There you go.

Interesting was the part when they said that the gunman was behaving like being on drags.
    That he talked very strangely and without any sense.
    Even when guarded by the police in one moment he asked where is his gun because he want it back.
    And of course new bully on the block was named, "radical Islamist".

This is highly suspicious.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), cursichella1 (23rd August 2015), Hervé (23rd August 2015), moekatz (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    What,

tea and medals already? Phhhhhhht.

By giving us events' to look at, they are stopping us from seeing events'.

Regards.
    Spot on ! Your obs, is the kind of Quality analysis one gets from UK Column.org....

Methinks, you'd be very useful on board with them, sincerely......

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Paris train gunman's links to Syria

Jihadi terrorist was known to four separate intelligence agencies - but was allowed to travel to Syria and freely around Europe
    Paris train gunman’s links to Syria

By David Icke on 23rd August 2015 War and Terror

THE TELEGRAPH.......

Paris train gunman's links to Syria

Jihadi terrorist was known to four separate intelligence agencies - but was allowed
    to travel to Syria and freely around Europe

Robert Mendick
    By Robert Mendick, David Chazan and Gregory Walton in Arras

9:05PM BST 22 Aug 2015

‘The Islamist gunman who attempted to murder hundreds of passengers on a train
    to Paris was identified by intelligence agencies as a terrorist threat in the days after
    the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

The jihadist is believed to have been radicalised in Spain and travelled to Syria to
    fight with Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil), returning to Europe in the past
    three months and amassing an arsenal of weapons.

However, before boarding the high-speed train from Amsterdam to Paris in Brussels
    on Friday, Ayoub el-Khazzani, 26, had been allowed to move freely around Europe
    – despite being known to at least four intelligence agencies.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-to-Syria.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd August 2015 at 12:00.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Selkie (23rd August 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

‘Let’s Roll’ Part Deux: American (Military) Tourists Thwart ‘Random ISIS Attack’ in Paris

By David Icke on 23rd August 2015 Problem-Reaction-Solution, War and Terror

==========================================================

‘Let’s Roll’ Part Deux: American (Military) Tourists Thwart ‘Random ISIS Attack’ in Paris

August 23, 2015 By 21wire 1 Comment

21st Century Wire
    DAILY SHOOTER
    (European Edition)

‘Everyone loves a good story, especially one with a happy ending – and in the US, if that
    happy ending has a military flavor too – then it makes for an even better story. On closer
    examination however, this latest random ‘terror’ incident in Paris appears somewhat scripted.

This past Friday, at 5:45 p.m. on a TGV ‘bullet’ train during the height of commuter rush
    hour in the town of Oignies near the historic town of Arras, a “Moroccan man” was said to
    be carrying an AK-47. As if by magic (indeed, magic seems to play a central role in all Daily
    Shooter events), two plain clothed US serviceman and their ‘childhood friend’ on a European
    vacation, where hot on the scene – and sprung into action to thwart a potential deadly
    terrorist attack.

Both President Obama and Prime Minister Cameron have already weighed-in to shower praise
    of the heroic actions of these three US men and another British citizen involved.’

HEROES: Americans Spencer Stone, Alek Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler.

The lone gunman was then quickly subdued by Airman First Class Spencer Stone, Alek Skarlatos,
    a specialist in the National Guard from Oregon, Anthony Sadler (no military affiliations or government
    affiliations mentioned) and “British” passenger Chris Norman.

The same script seems to have been circulated to all US media outlets. The New York Times report has
    particularly colorful, made-for-TV account of the dramatic moment:

“Mr. Skarlatos, who was returning from a deployment in Afghanistan, looked over at the powerfully built
    Mr. Stone, a martial arts enthusiast. “Let’s go, go!” he shouted”

So, two US military men just happened to be at the exact location and at the exact moment of a would-be
    Islamic cut-out character with a rifle who was in the process of “opening fire on a random train full of civilians”.

Now if you are thinking to yourself, ‘what are odds of that?’ – you’re not alone.

CNN’s Pamela Brown delivered the all too familiar ambiguous ISIS accreditation to the event, who wasn’t
    positive whether or not the shooter was, “sympathetic to ISIS, but a full determination on his specific
    loyalties has yet to be reached.”

CNN’s Poppy Harlow was crowing on Saturday, “The left America as tourists, and now they’ll be returning as
    heroes.” The three new “American Heroes” are apparently scheduled to meet with French President Francois
    Hollande on Monday to receive their second medal of honor (see their first medal below) in a ceremony
    celebrating their heroic act of ‘self-sacrifice’.

Undoubted, the last action hero of this event was US Airforce officer Spencer Stone, who his colleague say was
    injured and bleeding during the fight with the gunman, and then left the gunman to help a bleeding passenger
    whom Chris Norman, Anthony Sadler and Alek Starlatos say would have bled to death” had Stone not rushed
    10 meters over to, “stop the man bleeding from his neck”.

Watch the raw cell phone video here of the heroic aftermath here:

Most media outlets are claiming that the lone gunman emerged from the train’s toilet “brandishing the gun”
    before opening fire, and wounding two passengers.

Two separate stories have emerged about how this incident actually happened:

Read more: ‘Let’s Roll’ Part Deux: American (Military) Tourists Thwart ‘Random ISIS Attack’ in Paris
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/08/2...tack-in-paris/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Is France’s new cozy relationship with Iran the reason for this attack?

What was the aim of the negotiations for France and its partners?

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/cou...nuclear-issue/

Quote Negotiations between the E3/EU+3 and Iran, which exclusively dealt with the Iranian nuclear issue, aimed to conclude a long-term agreement ensuring the exclusively peaceful nature of the Iranian nuclear programme.
    France was resolute in its negotiations in order to reach an agreement of this type which would make a major contribution to the nuclear weapons non-proliferation regime as well as the peace and stability of the Middle East.
    Throughout the discussions, France supported the development of a civilian nuclear programme in Iran but firmly refused to accept that Iran should obtain nuclear weapons. Under this principle, the long-term agreement had to guarantee the exclusively peaceful purposes of the Iranian nuclear programme by three means:
    - limitation of Iran’s most sensitive capabilities, and particularly the uranium enrichment programme;
    - transformation of the most concerning sites, such as the Arak reactor and the underground Fordow site;
    - total transparency from Iran on its nuclear programme with regard to inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency.In return, France, like its E3/EU+3 partners, proposed that sanctions be lifted under supervision provided that Iran fully met its commitments. France was also prepared to contribute to the development of Iran’s civilian nuclear programme through international cooperation.
    These talks took place in the framework set out by the Geneva interim agreement of 24 November 2013. That Geneva agreement froze the most concerning activities of the Iranian programme, and particularly the enrichment of uranium to 20%, in exchange for the suspension of certain sanctions.
    The E3/EU+3 and Iran met on many occasions in 2014 and 2015, postponing the date for negotiations several times. On 2 April 2015 in Lausanne, they reached a political understanding setting out the framework for the long-term agreement. All that remained was to draw up this political agreement and define the practical terms for its implementation, which was definitively done on 14 July 2015.

If so, with Britain reopening their embassy there, what can they expect?

British embassy in Tehran reopens four years after closure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34031615

Regards.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Is France’s new cozy relationship with Iran the reason for this attack?
    What was the aim of the negotiations for France and its partners?

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/cou...nuclear-issue/

Possibly , France was a fully paid up member of the 'Coalition of the willing'
    during the first Gulf war and sent a large contingent to drive Saddam out
    of Kuwait. After that public and government policy changed and after 9/11,
    they would not join the US/UK led invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Remember 'Freedom Fries' and all that rubbish ! Recently France has had to delay
    the delivery of large warship for the Russian navy and I think with the close links
    France has with North Africa and Syria as former part of the French empire. TPTB
    that use Paris as part of their axis of underground world manipulation/power/
    control. So Iran another country with cordial relations with France where the
    Ayatlolah went after being expelled from Iraq in 1978 to spend the last months of
    his exile before the fall of the shah in the 1979. France seems to be being targeted
    to stir up anti muslim ferver to get them on board , if there is a major conflict in
    the Middle East.

France delays delivery of warship to Russia 'until further

The Rothchilds have strong links to France

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothsc...rench_branches

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd August 2015 at 14:26.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Two separate stories have emerged about how this incident actually happened:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/08/2...tack-in-paris/

1. Shots Heard, Then Rugby Tackle – Speaking from France, Mr Sadler said: ‘We heard a gunshot, and we heard glass breaking behind us, and saw a train employee sprint past us down the aisle. They saw a gunman entering the train car with an automatic rifle, he said. ‘As he was cocking it to shoot it, Alek just yells, ‘Spencer, go!’ And Spencer runs down the aisle,’ Sadler said. ‘Spencer makes first contact, he tackles the guy, Alek wrestles gun away from him, and the gunman pulls out a box cutter and slices Spencer a few times. And the three of us beat him until he was unconscious.’ (…) ‘Spencer ran a good ten metres to get to the guy and we didn’t know that his gun was not working or anything like that,’ he said. ‘Spencer just ran anyway and if anybody would have gotten shot it would have been Spencer for sure and we’re very lucky that nobody got killed, especially Spencer.’ (Source: Mail Online)

2. Gunman Followed to Toilet By Marines – Belgian journalist Marin Buxant Tweeted that the US Marines were on leave in Brussels when they spotted the man and followed him on the train. When the suspect went into the toilet, the Marines recognised the sound of a weapon being armed and decided to act immediately. (Source: Mail Online)

Other reports claim he is living in France, and not in Belgium:

“AFP has quoted an anti-terror source saying, ‘He lived in (southern) Spain in Algeciras for a year, until 2014, then he decided to move to France. ‘Once in France he went to Syria, then returned to France.'”

These day's you do not just travel to Syria and back without intense scrutiny. In fact, as far as I am aware, you cannot travel to Syria without some 3rd party assistance and route.

Something else. The perpetrators are always known to the Security Services'. From this I can deduce one of two things only. Either the Security Services' are so incompetent that they cannot keep tabs on a suspect, OR, they are wholly complicit.

These events' are coming thick and fast eh.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 23rd August 2015 at 13:47.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2015), Hervé (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Something else. The perpetrators are always known to the Security Services'. From this I can deduce one of two things only. Either the Security Services' are so incompetent that they cannot keep tabs on a suspect, OR, they are wholly complicit.
    That's one of the points I was making in post 1 ,

Quote French media said the arrested man was known to the intelligence services but he has so far refused to talk to police in Arras
    It does seem on most of these attacks they are either , known , monitored or
    it looks very suspicious that the 'Lone gunman' terrorist is mind controlled
    in some way, and of course the incident is usually ' controlled' either by
    being carried out during a drill, which means an attack can either be contained
    or aborted if need be, with only the info getting the information out to the media
    they want.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd August 2015 at 14:24.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Citizen No2 (23rd August 2015), Selkie (23rd August 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Patrols and security checks will also be boosted at international train stations,
    and more baggage checks will be carried out.
    Quote The suspect, who is
    being questioned near Paris, was flagged up to French authorities by their
    Spanish counterparts in February 2014.

France train shooting: Police question suspect

6 hours ago
    From the section Europe

short vid on link....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34032210
    Media caption
    French investigators suspect an Islamist motive but the gunman says he
    wanted to hold up passengers for money.French police are questioning
    Ayoub El-Kahzzani, a 25-year-old Moroccan accused of carrying out
    Friday's attempted attack on a high-speed Thalys train between
    Amsterdam and ParisThe suspect, who was restrained and held on the
    floor by passengers, is said to have links to the "radical Islamist movement".

He can be held for four days without being charged.

Security measures aboard Thalys trains have been stepped up.

After a meeting of its national security council on Saturday, Belgium said mixed
    Franco-Belgian security patrols would be increased on board the Thalys trains,
    which link major cities in the Netherlands and Belgium to Paris.

Patrols and security checks will also be boosted at international train stations,
    and more baggage checks will be carried out.

The suspect boarded the Thalys train in Brussels, and Belgian prosecutors are
    carrying out an anti-terrorism investigation of their own.The suspect, who is
    being questioned near Paris, was flagged up to French authorities by their
    Spanish counterparts in February 2014.

He is reported to have lived in France, Spain, and Belgium and to have travelled to Syria.

What we know

Profile: Ayoub El-Khazzani

Police officers stand on the platform at the Zuid-Midi railway station in Brussels,
    on 22 August 2015.Security measures aboard Thalys trains and at Belgium's
    international train stations have been stepped up.The incident happened on a
    Thalys service near the northern French city of Arras on Friday.When a French
    passenger tried to enter a toilet, he encountered the gunman and tried to
    overpower him. It is thought this passenger may have since requested anonymity.
    A gun was fired and a French-American passenger was injured by the bullet.
    The gunman was carrying a Kalashnikov rifle, an automatic pistol with ammunition
    clips, and a box cutter knife, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Saturday.
    Two American servicemen, Spencer Stone and Alek Skarlatos, were hailed as heroes
    for throwing him to the floor of the carriage, removing his guns and restraining him.

A friend of theirs and fellow American, Anthony Sadler, and Chris Norman, a British
    man who lives in France, also helped restrain the attacker.

Short vid on link....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34032210

Footage shows the gunman on the floor of the train carriage after he was subdued by passengers
    Mr Stone and Mr Skarlatos are members of the US Air Force and the National Guard respectively.
    Mr Stone received cuts to his neck and hand but has now been discharged from hospital.
    Those who prevented the attack are due to meet President Francois Hollande at the Elysee
    Palace on Monday. In a telephone call on Saturday, Mr Hollande thanked them for their actions
    which he said had helped prevent an "extremely serious attack".The three US citizens and Mr
    Norman were awarded medals for bravery by authorities in Arras.The 554 passengers on board
    the train included French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade, who was critical of train staff, alleging
    they entered a private cabin and locked themselves in when they heard gunshots, leaving the
    passengers alone. Thalys denies this.The president of the French railway company, SNCF,
    Guillaume Pepy, has said he will meet Mr Anglade in coming days to discuss the matter.

France's security services have placed been on high alert since January when Islamist militants
    killed 17 people in and around Paris - including the attacks at the offices of satirical paper
    Charlie Hebdo and a Jewish supermarket.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34032210

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

‘Surveillance over freedoms, for safety’s sake’ – Belgian PM on possible Schengen limiting

By David Icke on 24th August 2015 Big Brother, The Police State, War and Terror

RT NEWS..........

‘Surveillance over freedoms, for safety’s sake’ - Belgian PM on possible Schengen limiting

Published time: 23 Aug, 2015 13:53
    Edited time: 23 Aug, 2015 18:07

‘Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel says that sacrificing the EU’s free border movement
    could be on the table in the interest of security. He further says that there is an increasing
    need to give up some freedoms in order to fight terrorism.

The remarks were made to RTL on Saturday, in the aftermath of the “terrorist attack” on the
    Amsterdam-Paris train, where a gunman armed with a Kalashnikov rifle, and believed to be
    associated with radical Muslims, injured two people. Based on a joint inquiry by French and
    Belgian security services, the 26-year-old Moroccan boarded the train in Brussels.’

Read more: ‘Surveillance over freedoms, for safety’s sake’ – Belgian PM on possible Schengen limiting

http://www.rt.com/news/313152-belgia...ampaign=chrome

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

France terror attack: British railway passengers could be forced to use full body scanners

By David Icke on 26th August 2015 Big Brother, The Police State

======================================================
    ======================================================

THE TELEGRAPH.....

France terror attack: British railway passengers could be forced to use full body scanners

EU to consider case for airport-style security, including body scanners and CCTV, in wake
    of botched terror attack on French train

Ayoub El-Khazzani. His attack failed, but rail travel may be changed forever.

By Matthew Holehouse, in Brussels

7:13PM BST 25 Aug 2015

‘British railway passengers could be subject to airport-style screening at intercity stations,
    under plans being considered by the European Union in response to the Arras train attack.

Train operators could be obliged to introduce surveillance cameras in every carriage and
    stations instructed to install scanners for passengers boarding high-speed trains, under
    options being discussed following the foiled attack.

For the first time, Brussels officials are drawing up plans to create common EU rules on
    railway security. At the moment it is a national competence.’

Read more: France terror attack: British railway passengers could be forced to use full body scanners

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-stations.html

+ Reply to Thread