Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Can i also ask my friend if this order is a secret is that a real picture of you you use on avalon.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Ha thanks 8 but I'm not really interested in joining secret societies personally. It's the ascended masters that puts me off! Keeping an open mind though. I do find the occult interesting.
    Edward what are your thoughts on Elenin? I don't know any astrologers who are at all fazed by it.

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    You, the people, can assist this process though, by
    Hi Edward, just supposing you are who you say you are, I would give an order like yours many thanks for helping keep the flame of knowledge burning during these long dark ages, much like how the Hermetic Principles have been passed down, I suppose. What disturbs me is for all the knowledge you claim to possess, I still see the same old condescending, hierarchical attitude of those who are still trapped by ego and control lust. Just for instance, I don't consider myself to be anybody's anyone, yet I would never dream of addressing people, especially the caliber of people on this forum, in the manner in which I quoted you above.

I'm also quite surprised at the blinders a grand master seems to have on. Have the keepers of the flame not noticed that the days of seekers needing the blessings and approval from secret orders to attain their answers are over? The Invisible College has also awakened from her long seclusion, and the Aether is ripe with her insights for those who care to notice and pluck the sweet fruits.

If your purpose here Edward was to bring what you have to offer to the table, join us as an equal, and be a contributing member of the family, I'd say welcome brother. But unless you're prepared to reveal something eye popping to us, I would suggest that what we have here is another "Charles" game of 20 questions. Or 200. Or 2,000.

But see, here's the thing that was really sticking in my craw while out pressure washing a driveway today: What do you POSSIBLY think you have to offer awakening star gods? Besides the most important things? "Love, support, and respect".

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 30th August 2011 at 20:36.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Hi Seko sorry I can't link my post to your question I'm on an iPhone. I was referring to Charles. After my first post to him I as well as others became really ill. The Lord Voldermolt thing was just a joke. Lisa x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (5th September 2011), seko (30th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Hi Seko sorry I can't link my post to your question I'm on an iPhone. I was referring to Charles. After my first post to him I as well as others became really ill. The Lord Voldermolt thing was just a joke. Lisa x
    Thanks a lot Lisab, I thought you were talking about something deeper and weird. hahaha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

Lisab (30th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Edward Alexander,

You have acknowledged that you were King Tut. There are many who believe they were King Tut. Is there only one King Tut or are there many... from your perspective please.

9. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well we have been adjusting the balance between positive and negative for centuries. We have healed and helped countless people. We have protected people from various influences. We have taught people important spiritual truths, as well as truths of history, added positive influence on society, science, medicine, culture, improved certain elements of things such as the New Age scene, the Alternative movement, been raising peoples consciousness and awareness, kept the tyrants of the negative groups more limited than they would have been without us, helped mother Earth by cleansing and healing, assisted in finding missing people, made people able to experience their Higher Selves and access their Inner Wisdom, and we have spawned a great amount of honorable and noble men and women whom in turn are constantly doing beneficial work towards others, we have made the esoteric, occult & magical practices more easily available for the common people, we have given help and assistance to large amounts of people whom have been in difficult and desperate situations, we have diverted certain large negative events of the world from happening while also directed large positive events of the world to take place, we have gotten several good and honest great men into various higher positions of society whom in turn have been of great service, assistance and help for large amounts of people around the world, we are constantly working for you all to bring you more positive influences and energies both in your individual lives but also as a whole on a collective basis, we are working on the astral planes to assist people in the afterlife and help them find the way, we are making positive manifestations take place to better certain conditions around the world, we are cleansing and empowering the collective consciousness to make people more aware and conscious of themselves and everything that happens around them, we are influencing the media in positive ways to get certain people recognized for important discoveries, research and inventions so that mainstream media will cover it and make people aware of the secret technologies & suppressed science which otherwise would have never come forth, we have done important historical work and gotten focus on certain sites & places and events of the past of great importance that normally would have been ignored and kept away from the public's eyes, we have influenced various aspects of other orders and groups in positive ways and made important contributions in governments, we have gotten society to put more focus on the alternative lifestyles, occultism, esoteric work, spirituality, magick, psychic abilities, and other beneficial and useful topics, we are exposing secret black-op projects such as mind control, brainwashing, thought control and various forms of manipulation people are victim to, we have introduced new and alternate treatments, cures, medicines, remedies, healing systems and made some positive additions to the medical industry, psychology and health care system, and we are always making more information about current world events get more attention for what they are and how they're caused, and we constantly bring forth higher levels of global consciousness and awareness in people to make them notice more of the deceit, lies and deception all around them.

Everything we do is to benefit all of us, and truly more for you the people than for us self and our true goal is to turn the energy of Earth more positive, make people see things for what they really are, free them from tyrants and slavery, and let them know how they themselves can be the Masters of their lives and what events take place around them and how they can manipulate and change such in their life for the better, more positive, be more in control, become more independent, make the iron grip of the Elite break lose and through self-realization bring harmony back to the world and make the small group of the tyrants weaker and fading away losing all their power and control over mankind as the new era comes upon us all.

10. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't respond to threads often but my Brother seems to have legitimate training upon a scan of his thoughts and words. The concepts that have been brought up mirrors my teachers transmissions and he is a 5th level.
    Thanks you for your service!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomatic For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (31st August 2011)

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Rog,

I mean no offence here.

Your statement that someone is your boss because they know more than you is naive in the extreme. While this is sometime the case, the reality is often that they are the boss because they are better connected, are more ambitious, or simply more underhanded than others. Real scientific studies have proven out the old axiom that nice guys finish last.

Successful and effective business leaders know that they aren't the smartest ones, that it is through their ability to hire and manage people smarter than themselves that they are sucessful.

You are buying into the notion that G.M.E.A. is somehow automatically worthy of respect and deference because he claims to be the high poohbah of a secret society that has been witholding secrets from the world for 8 centuries because: "We can't handle the truth."

Sorry if you don't see this, but I find it offensive.
    It was an example man. Not a summary of modern business ethics :/

And I'm not buying a cent. I consider it prudent to allow people I know nothing about the chance to say what they want and explain themselves. I would suggest you meditate on why this is offending you and calm down about it. There are those of us here with our feet firmly planted enjoying what Edward has to relate.

And if you read carefully he really didn't say he was withholding information. It's a highly calculated release based on the power of the information itself. What you're suggesting should happen is like a professional mover carrying a "very fragile" box, walking into the house, and dropping it to the floor from a standing position.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rog For This Post:

MorgaineFallen (30th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #70
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote And if you read carefully he really didn't say he was withholding information. It's a highly calculated release based on the power of the information itself. What you're suggesting should happen is like a professional mover carrying a "very fragile" box, walking into the house, and dropping it to the floor from a standing position.

He is playing a major ego game of Master informing the eager neophytes. If we ask the right questions maybe he will drop a grain or two of special information. Sucking people's energy as they try to gain some "secret" information from someone on the inside. There are many very advanced spiritual people here on Avalon. All forums have lurkers and spiritual babies. I'd say if he wants to really do some good and really is from this secret order than stop playing the 500 question games and just share the truth, and things that improve lives that are secrets that we should know. But, alas nothing of new import will be revealed as I watched this all happen with the Charles thread, and I personally think it's an energetic attack once again designed to splinter the site and our cohesive very friendly and trusting relationships. It works this way, piss enough members off systematically and eventually they leave to avoid the energetic drama.

He has offered nothing of value really, just crumbs of some story of who his family is. I am doing something I don't often do, and that's calling a spade a spade and asking the members to not buy into this drama again like we did with Charles. If my post offends anyone, please forgive me for that is not my intention. It's not even meant to offend the OP. People come here for lots of reasons, and maybe he doesn't even know he's being used energetically, but he is nonetheless. I will say no more on this thread, but I did feel it needs to be said. If the mods deem my post offensive, I am sorry and understand if you remove it.

I care about you all here, and feel strongly about this particular situation.

Serenity

15. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Can you confirm that Atlantis exists in another dimension here on or near or above earth ?
    No, Atlantis is actually the americas. Latin America. I'm a hobby archeologist and researcher of history and lost civilizations, so I've been around some uncovering the truth.
    Here is my website with a brief introduction on my discoveries:
    http://www.americanatlantis.com/
    - I got large amounts of more material and different type of evidence, just didnt get to publish it yet. Among other things evidence for trading route between South America and Egypt, and other travelers going to Americas thousands of years before Colombos. Will try update ti sometime soon.

Are you aware of the Racogzy bloodline ?
    No never heard of it.

Are you aware of the House of Hesse and what does this mean spiritually to you ?
    No can't say I'm familiar with that.

Are you aware of the AB bloodline and can you enlarge on the topic ?
    I have heard some conspiracy theories on this, personally I've never seen anything supporting those claims. My opinion is that its just bs.

What colour are your eyes ?
    My eyes are green.

have you took advice or sought discussion as to your reasons for delivering your work here and now and if you did was this from an off world being or entitiy ?
    No, i decided to present my story on my own. It is time for the Order to be known to the public, as it may be of historical interest to some.

Are you aware of comet elenin ?
    Yes I'm very aware of Elenin, and I now the secret about it thanks to myself being member of various secret occult orders. I wrote the truth about Elenin some time back, and as far I know I'm the first and only one that have reported and discovered this, it is of immense proportions, so check:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2011/08/as-many-of-us-know-by-now-comet-called.html

do you have an opinion on whether comet elenin is a craft or IA craft from Magen David ?
    No I don't think it is any craft. See my article linked above.

Why do you refer to Source as God and why do you think the word God has been so readily applied to just about every ET 4/5 dimensional being with some catchy gadget that befuddles men at every level of consciousness ?
    God IS the Source obviously. The Source means the origin point of something, in other words the Source is the origin of all of existence. The Source is God. God is not some ET that's just an absurd thought that makes no sense. New Age babbling. Everything exists WITHIN the Mind of GOD - God can only be that which is the most outer of all, since all of existence itself must be within God, and only God can exist outside Everything - Everything is Mental, and we all exist in the Mind of God.

What does the energy we call LOVE mean to you ?
    It is a positive and healing energy, but people should not be obsessed about love or think it is the answer to all problems.

Cosmic love[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 21:44.

16. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

lots of comments in regard to people not being comfortable with the very thought of other human beings, being more special or looked up to or held in a higher regard or status.
    I feel the same about this.
    May I draw your attention to a similar heirarchy who would prefer to be special
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...228#post296228

check it out,its star studded (literally)
    And you know what,not one person has commented on the supposed celebrity status being presented.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Anno (30th August 2011), christian (31st August 2011), Donna O (5th September 2011), Fred Steeves (31st August 2011), HORIZONS (31st August 2011), Ria (31st August 2011), Sierra (31st August 2011), Swanette (31st August 2011)

18. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

What I find the most interesting is how people react towards others when they say something "different", some members feel threatened, a few others show some interest and some other get really angry for nothing...
    I visit the forum every day and read as much as I'm able in the time I have. Many times I've wanted to make a comment but I wait 2 or 5 seconds and I decide that perhaps my opinion is not that important after all and I drop it.
    Why do some members feel the need to test others? If you don't agree, just leave it like that, leaving harsh posts doesn't help your intentions.
    I always wonder how come people who consider themselves awake and have the knowledge of unity act as they do. Intriguing... are they perhaps not that awake?

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Anno (30th August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Donna O (5th September 2011), Falcor (2nd September 2011), HORIZONS (31st August 2011), Lisab (31st August 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st August 2011), ponda (31st August 2011), Shikasta (31st August 2011), Swanette (31st August 2011), Trail (31st August 2011), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2011)

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Some people might find this article from Edward's website an interesting read.It's titled 'The Trap System'

Quote The Trap System - Secrets never before revealed: Why you are imprisoned in a physical body,Reptilians,Higher Soul,Creation Of Our Existence
    Article link: http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2011/04/trap-system-secrets-never-before.html

cheers
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 21:44.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Lisab (31st August 2011), seehas (30th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #75
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Hi Edward.

Evolution or Devolution?

23. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    By taking a quick look at your other posts and at pleiadiantalk, what I find is that your ideas about the trap goes somewhat in line what Drunvalo Melchizedek has sketched out to be the problem in our energetic system - he refers in his books to a 90 degree turn to be made in "ones head" to avoid the trap, so to speak. Does this ring any bell in you Edward?
    Never had to do any 90 degrees turns myself. I usually just shift my consciousness from the physical body and into the perspective of my Higher Soul. Though it is somewhat interesting that a 90 degree turn is mentioned, as I am practicing The Inner Guide Meditation now and then, by Edwin Steinbrecher, and there you are supposed to walk down a hallway and then take a sharp 90 degree turn to the left to go out and meet your Inner Guide. Good book and great exercise, worth checking out.

I also found your writings about the comet elenin interesting in regards as to how closely it fits in with what Richard Hoagland has had to say - how the plan has been going on for a loooong time to smear the whole date of 911 in peoples minds. Some time ago I tried to track down how 911 ever happen to be chosen as the emergency dial.. Have you noticed how elenin has just recently manifested a tetrahedron-shaped dust cloud to underline its geometric nature, synchronizing well with Richards notions of the 19,5 degree message that he has found written all over elenin. Richard Hoaglans main agenda in relation to elenin has been to suggest the possibility in Arthur C. Clarkes words: something wonderful is coming.
    Yes, we'll soon see what happens , if anything, when it gets close enough.

What I found a little bugging, but interesting, was that in one post your opinion was that there is no meaning to life in earth other than slavery and entrapment and no lessons to be learned. I do tend to struggle against that idea, but can somewhat resonate with it, as I´ve been thinking in recent times that perhaps instead of me following a preset or guided path(a kind of god-guided plan) - or a prewritten storyline if you will - perhaps it is more important to realize that I am the author of my story and I can write it the way I feel fit. That might be a better way to escape a dungeon, would it not? On other occasions you seem to refer to karma(pointing at meaning and mission in life, I think), and suggest a book that is about soul agreements and "game plan". Not quite sure if I agree with you.. or actually I am not quite sure what is your stand on this matter? Are we or are we not reincarnated here to learn in your opinion? There is the obvious question: if we are trapped here in general with no reincarnative lessons or mission, how come you are on a mission? Either way, intriguing! Just trying to figure out where you are coming from..
    Seems you confuse 2 different websites of mine. The book you speak of is not on my PleiadianTalk site, but on my bookstore site ( www.AscendingTimes.com )

The material on the bookstore site are different titles, some more interesting than others, and is something I got to let people have a place to find fairly interesting books, and for me to make a couple bucks. It does not represent my own work, which is PleiadianTalk .

Now, to answer your questions. We are here trapped in physical bodies, and not here to learn or develop ourselves. I am here to let people know about this Trap System , and help them get free from it and escape the cycles of reincarnations. For the memories, yes normally memory is wiped between each incarnation. Sometimes a few memories may still get along into the next incarnation though, but just mere fractions. In my own case, I went here fully conscious with a strong intent to keep my memories to properly remember my mission. Most people reincarnate under completely different circumstances, more sudden and brutal, often already in a state of slumber. I remember my past lives, they're many, since I've been here for thousands of years now working on this mission of mine, its a long and slow job but I got plenty of time and so does the rest of you as well. Its a bit off topic though, I already got a huge thread on this over in godlikeproductions.com , just go there and search for Trap System and it should be easy to find.

Anyways Edward, a good read this thread and I am looking forward to what we all can make of it.

UT
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 21:45.

24. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Deedee (here)
    Edward Alexander,

You have acknowledged that you were King Tut. There are many who believe they were King Tut. Is there only one King Tut or are there many... from your perspective please.
    OK I'll bite, where did he say he was King Tut?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Omni (31st August 2011)

26. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

This revelation is reflective and reminiscent of the "Charles Material", which dealt with the elite and their rituals and agenda. Some of us are very cautious after that adventure.

What is your group's present agenda?
    Who is politically aware of your group?
    Does your group steer future events, and if so where do you see earth/humans going?
    What do you know of ascension, upgrading of our DNA/ race and earth's evolution?
    What is the truth about astronomical events foretold about comets, Nibiru, earth changes?
    Has your group always been aware of coming events and do you think humanity has a right to know?

Hope you can enlighten us. Thank you. Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

christian (31st August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), jsb_swampfox (31st August 2011), Lord Sidious (31st August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), Sierra (31st August 2011)

28. Link to Post #79
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Some people might find this article from Edward's website an interesting read.It's titled 'The Trap System'

Quote The Trap System - Secrets never before revealed: Why you are imprisoned in a physical body,Reptilians,Higher Soul,Creation Of Our Existence
    Article link: http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2011/04/trap-system-secrets-never-before.html

cheers
    most of the stuff i resonate with but life on earth aint no lesson?

are you serious? every minute is a lesson here, i slaped myself several times for the hard course i booked here allready

what reason makes him think there are no lessons to learn on earth?

me for myself i think it is also important to incarnate without knowing about pastlifes because it makes it another level of learning, im sure a persons choice in life selfish or forothers are played out differently because of that.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 21:45.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Carmen (3rd September 2011), christian (31st August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Lord Sidious (31st August 2011), Sierra (31st August 2011)

30. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Edward Alexander;296314]
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    There is a small group, a very small group indeed, of men that has stolen the knowledge they've obtained from their membership in these other orders, and turned it to their own selfish agendas and goals, to enslave, entrap, control and manipulate people, and gain more power and influence. These do NOT represent any of these Orders or what these Orders stand for. They are outcasts, they are NOT supported by us, or the majority of other people that are members of these orders, but rather our enemy that we are working on getting shut down.
    If there are few of them. Can you Name them? So they could be known by all.

Peace to you all.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

christian (31st August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Sierra (31st August 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast