View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

What is a dream? Is it your imagination or stuff happening on another "plane" (not sure which word to use)?

Sorry that should have been in the Inelia thread
    Last edited by quench; 1st May 2011 at 21:15. Reason: Wrong thread
    We Are The World

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

so in effect we are all connected.
    and we experience and upload to source.
    so we are not individuals but a hive species.
    living many lives to experience and report.
    are we the elite that control us.are we the ones wanting to break free.
    if we experience each others lifes,then we all know the answers.
    within us.

are you the bully that threw the punch.
    are you the victim who received it.
    are you the person who stopped it.
    or
    are you the person who received the first kiss.
    are you the person who gave it.
    are you the person who was jealous.

and if that is so who are we battleing for freedom ,indepandance.
    the source?
    Last edited by manny; 1st May 2011 at 22:35.

3. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

there is no proof of sliding doors.
    its just fantasic imagination. of different realities.
    there is proof of a controlling goverment that has dumbed us down and we need to break free.
    we are all seeking ,learning searching for something.
    go with what feels right for you.

we can only experience what we know now.

please proove me wrong.

4. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    there is no proof of sliding doors.
    its just fantasic imagination. of different realities.
    there is proof of a controlling goverment that has dumbed us down and we need to break free.
    we are all seeking ,learning searching for something.
    go with what feels right for you.

we can only experience what we know now.

please proove me wrong.
    If you do not know something, that does not mean that it cannot be known.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Hervé (2nd May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011)

6. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i want so much for inelia and bill to be right.
    but there are always these nagging questions.

7. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

who are you.
    the dinosaur.
    the caveman.
    leonardo da vinci.
    albert einstien.
    adolf hitler.
    the president.
    a visiting alien.
    a flower.
    a hedgehog.

for me the time is now and I am Manny

8. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

hmm, if you think you are wrong or are asking to be proven wrong are you not asking to be judged and thus judging yourself?
    Why not now?

9. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Please.

Dennis

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote I promised that I'd give the link for the astonishing documentary which shows how the first attempt to take back the planet was countered, infiltrated and defeated.
    I liken the cultural revolution in the 60's to society going through a mass version of teenage rebellion, where in which, they find the need to rebel and assert their autonomy against the father/mother figures who instill strict censure upon their lives.

In the current age the teenager is still rebelling for the sake of rebellion. However its mind/intent has been clouded/diluted and partially co-opted by those who would have the free expression of the creative principle be used to strengthen their own ends.

The ten commandments were given by a entity who had our best interests at heart, and realized what form of teaching would be most effective for the limited level of consciousness mankind had sunk to at that time. The doors to the next world were shut not by the shadow, but by the light, realizing that mankind was not currently up to the task.

It must be noted that we as a people had greater awareness/ability in pre-history and lacked the self control and foresight to maintain equilibrium within and without. It is true that the shadow enticed/deceived us to destroy ourselves, but in the end the path we tread came about not because of a small number of black magicians, but in the ill fated choices we made and the unwillingness to take responsibility for our own destiny. The same issue is still being dealt with today.

Regarding the video bill recommended, Alexander Lowen's books (he is quickly featured in the video) are quite good and not as clinically written as Reich's works. It is a good place to start if people are interested in body based psychotherapy

12. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Back to topic:

Okay, to all that attended Bill & Inelia's Sacramento seminar: A proposal

I believe Bill and Inelia's purpose was to jump start us towards expanding consciousness for these coming times - to help accelerate the good that is/can be happening on our planet.

Would any of you be interested to meet as a study group online to keep this going? I think we should keep it to only those that attended this meeting (so we start with the same info - and also to keep it manageable). We could be a little cell of light that eventually spreads out. If you're interested, please send me a personal message.

I will try to send each of you a personal message about the same, but I'm not sure if I have everyone's name who attended, so if you attended and don't get a PM, consider this your invite. All good things, Barbara
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Marin (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), nomadguy (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill and Inelia,

A quick note to both of you. MUCH appreciation for the seminar in Sacramento Martha and I got a great deal out of your uplifting efforts and the focus you were able to maintain while applying yourselves to deep discussions that are hard to communicate The fluidity of your style and candid "Oh, I see, I'm getting this on a deeper level right now as I speak" kind of sharing was so unpompous that I just loved it!

More later in greater detail as I am tired out

Best Regards, Craig Mitchell
    Last edited by craig mitchell; 2nd May 2011 at 06:00. Reason: spelling error

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Marin (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Hi, All:

Here are the Avalonians who attended. (Many of you brought also friends, partners or family, of course).

Others who came were on Inelia's contact database, and won't be mentioned here as they only have real names.
    ahamkara
    Alexandrian
    angel-sylph
    Ba-ba-Ra
    craig mitchell
    Dennis Jonathan
    DianeKJ
    General Urko
    Heather2012
    Hummingbird
    IndiRey
    Intraphase
    malk
    Meadowlark
    Mystique
    NinJin
    nomadguy
    Otho
    Reirrac
    Shezbeth
    Sierra
    silvervioletrubie
    Sowelu
    Starshowerusa
    transitionalman
    trenairio
    Whiskey_Mystic
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2011 at 03:53.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alexandrian (15th May 2011), Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Feedback about the workshop for Bill and Inelia.

Thanks again for playing like this and creating this very powerful event.
    This is my personal feedback.

The event was very powerful! The way it came together, following your guidance, playing it in the moment, sharing your experiences and ideas while creating this is power in itself!
    The day went very well. The information was very supportive and empowering on different levels. It was very interesting to see the level of consciousness that was in the group. Very grounded and conscious group! Hardly any drama was brought up what in itself shows the power of the group.

A few practical point of feedback.
    I would mention that people can bring their own chair, cushions, blankets etc. To sit and make themselves as comfortable as possible. The chairs were not comfortable to me. I tried the mats, and then found a better spot on the table, leaning against the wall what felt really good!

I would set up certain times for breaks and make the blocks of time smaller. Some blocks were a little to long and it started to feel a little uncomfortable, before the lunch break and before the next break. Shorter blocks and more smaller breaks would be great.

Potluck style food was great. Maybe mention for people to bring their own cup and utensils, of course this will depend on the place. There was nothing in this kitchen besides what people brought. Having a kitchen with fridge and stove was amazing! Lots of people were amazed by how we all mingled in the kitchen, not knowing each other and having fun putting it all together as we have know each other for years. (Probably lifetimes!)

At the end leaving some time for clean up and sharing personal info would be good, maybe leaving about an hour between end of the event and leaving the building.

Pre-made nametags were great! Thanks for who put that together! Maybe adding the town where we were from on the tag would be fun also, easy to see who lives nearby.

That is about my feedback. The energy was amazing, the people were amazing, and we were not alone! Lots of dimensions were present! Very cool! Thanks for doing this!

Mieke Benton

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), DeDukshyn (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

My own personal story experience at the event.

We drove about 2 hours to get to the event, wonderful Napa Valley! My husband Paul was driving, I had some time to meditate and ground myself and us while on the road. At a certain point about an hour out of the event place I felt a higher vibration. Very interesting. A lighter, good feeling zone, very sweet! I mentioned it to my husband. He said excitement? Because that was what he thought he was feeling. I said no, no excitement, a higher frequency. It was neutral and balanced, very beautiful and peaceful. Then he said he had felt that to, but wasn’t sure what it was so he recognized it as excitement.

We arrived at the event, parked in front of the building so we could bring in the food from the car to the kitchen. Bill was standing at the door. I walked up to him to say hi and asked him a question about the kitchen. We looked in each other’s eyes; I saw a wonderful pool of star blue light! Beautiful eyes! He looked at me and said I really see you! And I had the same experience! We looked into each other’s eyes and I felt really deeply seen into my soul and star being. That was a very beautiful moment for me and an internal sign that we definitely where at the right place at the right time. To look at each other and see each other in your core essence feels so good! Thanks Bill for this wonderful welcome!

I was in the kitchen prepping some stuff and there came Inelia. I felt an amazing excitement to be together in this time space. I do not really remember that we said anything with words, but we were happy to see each other some how and I remember us jumping up with joy and hugging each other.

At that moment I knew why everything lined up in our lives to be there, we all needed to be there, we are on a mission and we are doing it!

(How and when I met Inelia and Bill)
    I met Lucia Renee half a year ago, did her workshop Woman Standing in their power in Portland, Oregon. Met Inelia by listening to the interview about Lucia’s dying. Checked out Bill’s Avalon website last Monday because Lucia mentioned it and then Inelia send the email. I watched Inelia’s interview, found it extremely powerful and in alignment with the work we are doing. I was on the schedule to work that Saturday. I showed my husband the movie; he immediate knew he wanted to be there. I was immediately able to switch a shift with someone at work and there we were…4 days after signing up for the Project Avalon website and forum.

I do feel so aligned with Inelia’s energy, intention and higher frequency I feel a happiness that says !!!!! Finally!!!!!!! We are getting to the point of life! I am only 40 years old but I have been waiting for these 40 long years and of course how many hundreds of thousand lifetimes!

Paul and I came together to do the work; it has to do with bringing back the balance in ourselves and in the world. We are doing it! This weekend was a very nice confirmation.
    All the topics of the event were in alignment with what we have been working with.
    Walk-ins, ET’s, frequencies, world control, self empowerment, following your guidance, connecting and communicating with your guidance, using your intuition to navigate through life in a very practical and organic way. Past lives and recollecting information. Using your intuition to move to that place that feels right. We just moved from Oregon to California on pure intuition, no house, no job, no idea where we would end up, just feeling around what feels right and follow that feeling. Trust the unfolding. Not easy especially when nothing is there yet. And you have to stay out of the fear and trust the universe! Powerful adventures!

Most of the information was validation and confirmation of what we have been experiencing. What was really new, or at least the info got more practical and useful is the subject of body intelligence. Paul teaches tai chi and does very powerful bodywork, zero balancing and other healing modalities. We both have been working in the energetic realms and the body has been a major part of this. It gave is so much more clarity knowing about the body’s intelligence and that it has it’s own timeline! Powerful!

Especially the healing I have to do for myself. I started to realize that I carry so many traumas from the past in my body. I see that I was being confused about what is me and what is not me, what is my body’s information and what is my soul’s information. Now I can start communicating with my body, feel and look what I see and find balance in the relationship between my body and my soul. How this will go, I have no idea, but I started the process and will probably experience some incredible stuff!

I would love to share a movie here that has been for me very powerful in relationship to this subject and I thought it might be for others as well.

http://blip.tv/play/hIE9gqqoPwI

http://www.williamlinville.com/realigingthebody.html

Thanks again for those who have sponsored the event! That was part of the magic! And very cool!

Mieke
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2011 at 08:23. Reason: fixed video formatting

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

Alexandrian (15th May 2011), Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), craig mitchell (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), hohoemi (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #155
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Wow! I am totally surprised at the effect that this thread is having on me. I have tears rolling down my cheeks and rushes of goosebumps. I can't help but wonder what I would have experienced had I actually been there

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm extremely glad I made it out to this seminar in Sacramento. It was quite a spectacular experience for me! After the event I felt inspired to go home and practice everything I just learned. Although this was Bill and Inelia's first event together, I thought they did a great job! I just wish we could have some more time together in the future dates to come.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to transitionalman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Many thanks to Inelia, Bill, everyone who participated in the workshop, and the generous souls who contributed without attending. It was a beautiful day on many levels, and I enjoyed meeting Diane, Martha, Wolf and other wonderful people.

Until a week before the event, I had decided I probably wouldn't go. I've been troubled by some of the conflict and how it's been handled on the forum over the past few months. While I don't have the full picture, I'm unclear why there hasn't been more resolution of conflict, healing of relationships, and retention of valued members. A parting of ways can be loving and respectful, even if the travelers are choosing very different paths. (BTW, I highly recommend Crucial Conversations--book and training. It goes beyond conflict resolution and has helped me practically and spiritually.)

I was also hesitant because of the cost involved. Then I checked in with my higher self on whether I should go and got a loud and clear

Mark/Meadowlark, a friend I'd met at the UFO conference, also decided to go and kindly offered to take me to the event since I hadn't rented a car. (Thanks again for driving me all over Sacramento, Mark!)

It was a powerful event, and I'm very glad I was there. Inelia has a special place in my heart, and it was great to see her and give her a big hug. Even better, at the end of the day she said we'd see each other again. Looking forward to that.

Inelia and Bill shared a lot of information, some of which I'll be processing for quite a while. Topics included infinite timelines; body intelligence; working with guides; identifying and clearing energy blocks (a biggie for me); Annunaki, walk-ins and ETs; what we can expect over the next few years; and much more.

I appreciate that Inelia emphasizes each person's sovereignty. While others can assist and accompany us, we heal ourselves and find a direct connection with Source.

Have to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Love,
    Heather

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Thank you Bill and Inelia for a great, great day!!!

I loved that you spent so much time on the importance of being in the body. So often people spend so much time looking for something "out there" that they forget that they already have everything they need inside of them.

My son's also enjoyed the day and Brandon was sad to leave - but I will let them share their own thoughts...

Thank you again and it was great meeting both of you.
    And it was great being around everyone else that was there.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angel-sylph For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #159
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

can someone please explain what a walk-in is.
    thanks

31. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Hi Manny,

In these two clips, William who is a walk-in himself shares about it. You can hear what he says and you can feel his energy and frequency while watching it.

Video Part 1:
    http://www.liloumace.com/Part-1-2-Co...lle_a1206.html

Video Part 2:
    http://www.liloumace.com/Part-2-2-Po...lle_a1208.html

Mieke

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

gabbahh (2nd May 2011), hohoemi (3rd May 2011), manny (2nd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast