+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble/MMS update

1. Link to Post #101
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jim Humble/MMS update

From my direct experience with people around me and with myself, including repeated blood tests taking and not taking MMS2, I conclude it works. I have no direct experience with MMS1 yet (I have already ordered some), but I see there is plenty of positive testimonies all around the internet and I trust that until I get better proof. Truth can't be suppressed, just delayed.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1) Guys, listen: Jim receives no money from any sales of MMS anywhere.
    That's good to know. Thanks for informing us Bill.

Quote No snake oil... and no placebo effect either.
    You obviously didn't read the above link I posted. The placebo effect actually works, and actually cures people of REAL identifiable illnesses that are NOT symptoms concocted in someone's head. People assume when they hear 'placebo effect' it automatically means that the diseases was in someone's head in the first place, hence why the placebo effect worked, and this is clearly not the case. Placebo effects have worked hundreds of thousands of times documented by skilled practitioners on REAL identifiable diseases.

At least read the following snippet from the article I posted above. This is truly miraculous:

"A man whom his doctors referred to as “Mr. Wright” was dying from cancer of the lymph nodes. Orange-size tumors had invaded his neck, groin, chest and abdomen, and his doctors had exhausted all available treatments. Nevertheless, Mr. Wright was confident that a new anticancer drug called Krebiozen would cure him, according to a 1957 report by psychologist Bruno Klopfer of the University of California, Los Angeles, entitled “Psychological Variables in Human Cancer.”

Mr. Wright was bedridden and fighting for each breath when he received his first injection. But three days later he was cheerfully ambling around the unit, joking with the nurses. Mr. Wright’s tumors had shrunk by half, and after 10 more days of treatment he was discharged from the hospital. And yet the other patients in the hospital who had received Krebiozen showed no improvement.

Over the next two months, however, Mr. Wright became troubled by press reports questioning the efficacy of Krebiozen and suffered a relapse. His doctors decided to lie to him: an improved, doubly effective version of the drug was due to arrive the next day, they told him. Mr. Wright was ecstatic. The doctors then gave him an injection that contained not one molecule of the drug—and he improved even more than he had the last time. Soon he walked out of the hospital symptom-free. He remained healthy until two months later, when, after reading reports that exposed Krebiozen as worthless, he died within days.

As Mr. Wright’s experience illustrates, a patient’s expectations and beliefs can greatly affect the course of an illness. When psychological factors tied to an inactive substance such as Krebiozen lead to recovery, doctors call the improvement a placebo effect."

MMS may not be a placebo effect, but until you can PROVE and show another mechanism at work (which Bill Ryan you stated you could not) you CANNOT rule the placebo effect out either. If you do that is bad science.

I am not trying to do a smear campaign here, I have tried many questionable alternative remedies in my lifetime, simply because money wasn't available for large scale double blind tests. I see no problem people doing tests of their own, and verifying its results, however that does not qualify as a double blind study and prove its inherent healing power.
    Last edited by Gestalt; 30th April 2010 at 22:26.
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians
    My Website - Gestalt Reality

3. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

1) Guys, listen: Jim receives no money from any sales of MMS anywhere.

Please be aware of your data before making posts to denigrate another.

2) Anyone who claims that MMS works using the placebo effect is also betraying their own unawareness of the facts.

Please read my earlier post referencing the woman, whom I know personally, whose eyes straightened out and who was able to focus and control them for the first time in nearly 40 years.

She was only trying to treat a mild cold or flu, and took a few drops of MMS for a few days. The miracle that occurred was something else entirely, and was completely unexpected by herself and everyone else.

No snake oil... and no placebo effect either.

Something entirely different was happening. No-one I know understands what it was, but any observer of this should be a good scientist, gather data, and then generate models that might explain the biochemistry involved.

Nothing less than that will increase our understanding. Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not.

When I use the word 'cheap' here I'm pointing out that knocking something you (and I) don't understand is easy to do using a dismissive generality. It's actually a form of intellectual laziness.

Being truly honest about the entire problem is much harder and more demanding. The significant benefits - and apparent miracles - that have been attributed to MMS in hundreds of thousands of cases are not imagined or illusory. They are real.
    Therefore Sam is doing the archetypal "Divide and Conquer" scenario, he has denigrated dr deagle and called him a fraud...therefore sam is saying he knows more than de deagle...he denigrated Jim Humble and Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not., therefore he knows more than Jim Humble,...he has put a dozen people on the ignore list...and this forum has no been going long.....
    therefore HIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS ARE NOT WORKING WITH ME , AND HE HAS MESSED UP QUITE A FEW threads with his so called skeptic view.......the battle ahead is between light and darkness......the more confusion sam can create in people THE MORE FEAR HE CREATES AND I WILL NOT STAND BY AND SEE HIM DO THAT TO DECENT PEOPLE...this confusion and fear tactic is an old one...Bill Ryan has spent a long time on the 2 videos by dr deagle and jim humble.......why would he do that?

4. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

I had avoided making comments about people, i try to keep it to threads. BUt now I am irritated enough. Blue777 I am calling you out. look at your last 12 posts on this thread, they say nothing, contribute nothing and just attack another member, most are just repeat posts. I have an image of you as a 15 year old kid behind his computer. Sam is providing a valuable service to this forum. People who blindly believe all they read in here and on a seriously wrong path. If someon's post can shake you from your path, and make you fearful then thank them for showing you what shaky ground you were on in the first place.
    I posted that MMS healed my skin problem, sam told me theoretically it should make it worse. Well? what can i say, who do i believe? no brainer eh? and i still use mms. If it was a placebo i dont care, its a cheap placebo, the fact remains it worked.
    Sam is sam, he has few interpersonal skills and isnt kind, but he is logical (and some of us know that only applying logic isnt always the answer) and he is scientifically as accurate as he can be in modern science and its limitations. We need that input to this forum, though agreed it could be delivered in a much nicer way.. but many of us see past the sharp posts and take out the facts. and then decide for ourselves from our our world view point.
    While i am ranting, he doesnt post stupid and inanane polls and his posts are succinct and usually contribute something. I am stuggling to find a single post of yours, in nealy 400, which contribute anything, so stop with personal attacks on sam, they are tedious. rant over.
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 30th April 2010 at 22:35.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

My understanding is that MMS contains chlorine, and kills unfamiliar bacteria as well as parasites in the body. I think taking a small amount of chlorine is an acceptable risk to get rid of parasites. I think also you may not want to take MMS every day for months on end. If chlorine builds up in the system it will be toxic for sure. Personally I eat a lot of onions and garlic. Sometimes I chew a raw clove of garlic. I also leave half of an onion face up on the counter for a few days and then throw it away. (I hope that's OK with everybody) ha ha ha.

I did not listen to the entire Humble interview because I am not interested in that sort of thing. I would consider taking MMS but not at the levels he recommends. I am not crazy about infomercials and dont need to hear about face cream or any other products. If Bill thinks it's important enough to post on his site, I can respect that. I will keep an open mind towards the material proffered on this site. If I don't care for something, I don't have to listen, read, or send money in to buy it.

I think that Avalon is holding my interest pretty well. It is founded (IMO) on a pretty specific point of view. Sort of easy pickings for debunkers, in that once you have winnowed down to Avalon2 you know what to expect. Why come here and try and throw out half of the Speakers?
    It's all food for thought, and I enjoy it quite a bit.
    Perception is Everything

6. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    I had avoided making comments about people, i try to keep it to threads. BUt now I am irritated enough. Blue777 I am calling you out. look at your last 12 posts on this thread, they say nothing, contribute nothing and just attack another member, most are just repeat posts. I have an image of you as a 15 year old kid behind his computer. Sam is providing a valuable service to this forum. People who blindly believe all they read in here and on a seriously wrong path. If someon's post can shake you from your path, and make you fearful then thank them for showing you what shaky ground you were on in the first place.
    I posted that MMS healed my skin problem, sam told me theoretically it should make it worse. Well? what can i say, who do i believe? no brainer eh? and i still use mms. If it was a placebo i dont care, its a cheap placebo, the fact remains it worked.
    Sam is sam, he has few interpersonal skills and isnt kind, but he is logical (and some of us know that only applying logic isnt always the answer) and he is scientifically as accurate as he can be in modern science and its limitations. We need that input to this forum, though agreed it could be delivered in a much nicer way.. but many of us see past the sharp posts and take out the facts. and then decide for ourselves from our our world view point.
    While i am ranting, he doesnt post stupid and inanane polls and his posts are succinct and usually contribute something. I am stuggling to find a single post of yours, in nealy 400, which contribute anything, so stop with personal attacks on sam, they are tedious. rant over.
    i am also ready for you,,,you sound even younger.....and thicker...quote Sam is providing a valuable service to this forum. ,,sam is creating confusion and fear .quote:the fact remains it worked. MMS WORKED THICKO IN REALITY
    Therefore Sam is doing the archetypal "Divide and Conquer" scenario, he has denigrated dr deagle and called him a fraud...therefore sam is saying he knows more than de deagle...he denigrated Jim Humble and Calling it a placebo effect is effectively a cheap smear, whether this was intended or not., therefore he knows more than Jim Humble,...he has put a dozen people on the ignore list...and this forum has no been going long.....
    therefore HIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS ARE NOT WORKING WITH ME , AND HE HAS MESSED UP QUITE A FEW threads with his so called skeptic view.......the battle ahead is between light and darkness......the more confusion sam can create in people THE MORE FEAR HE CREATES AND I WILL NOT STAND BY AND SEE HIM DO THAT TO DECENT PEOPLE...this confusion and fear tactic is an old one...Bill Ryan has spent a long time on the 2 videos by dr deagle and jim humble.......why would he do that?
    Last edited by blue777; 30th April 2010 at 22:43.

7. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A clinical study with a doubl blind test would show 2 things.
    1) People that took the Placebo have one result.
    2) People that took MMS have another result.
    That's a double blind test. No biggie......
    My point?
    There's no question for me personly that I would NOT get the same physical changes in body with a placebo.
    MMS works for me. I HATE taking it...but I understand the science.I increase my dose to 3 to 5 drops 3 times a day. I like that protocol better.
    I'll never get up to 10 drops much less 15.
    OK Maybe if I had cancer I'd give it a shot.
    I ALWAYS look and feel better after two days.
    My wife can tell EVERYTIME. I don't tell her when I start on it again.

And? the best part? I get NO hangovers if I drink too much beer while taking MMS. How strong is THAT?
    For ME it is NOT a placebo effect.
    Placebo effect is real..So is MMS

8. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by several people

Placebo effect...
    Note that MMS has also been well documented to work on animals.

No placebo effect there...

9. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Note that MMS has also been well documented to work on animals.

No placebo effect there...
    source please ? it would indeed be a strong indicator of effdectiveness.

although Humble provides a long list of factoids about MMS I cant see animal tests there.

I have to agree with Gestalt that placebo is facilitating REAL cures, not imaginary ones. and often too.

IMO only the placebo controlled double blind study I suggested will give any kind of certainty, do not forget that my OWN experience with MMS in MY world weights much heavier than anything anybody who has NO own experience could ever tell me.

In Three out of Three cases it did not work. and nothing else got fixed by the side either. quite the opposite, symptoms that had be alleviated by other means re-appeared.

Its a pitty that this Baron guy came on so strong but didnt deliver (up to now).

Quote 1) Guys, listen: Jim receives no money from any sales of MMS anywhere. Please be aware of your data before making posts to denigrate another.
    I have not mentioned the source of that money. you ASUMED it to mean from the MMS sales. I was rather thinking in terms of donations, book-rights, speaking engangements etc.
    (The original programmer of linux is very well off today although he never sold his OS)

in any case, SOMEONE is making money - remember, I know the revenue figures of the german book, they alone would pay for such a test in afrika.
    if I had delveloped anything like what MMS reports to be the first thing I would do is just that (asuming I could afford it).

10. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I use the word 'cheap' here I'm pointing out that knocking something you (and I) don't understand is easy to do using a dismissive generality. It's actually a form of intellectual laziness.

Being truly honest about the entire problem is much harder and more demanding. The significant benefits - and apparent miracles - that have been attributed to MMS in hundreds of thousands of cases are not imagined or illusory. They are real.
    this is really a borderline statement. bordering on insult.

like it or not, there is still a list of 30 points you have **not answered** to - that I in my intellectual laziness have assembled for you - the deagle case.

then there are 35 years of study in the field of healing and more study in associated fields plus actual hands-on research (not armchair-research!) that actually allow me to say something with SOME authority in this area - whereas you can say something with what exactly? ah yes, BELIEF.

plus my OWN experience, and excuse me that I draw the line at THREE diseases that where not or negatively influenced by the miracle cure.

and you are mistaken in your assumption that understanding the REASON why mms does what it does (if it does it) is the only way to go, or even a desirable way.

I beg to differ. in medicine (and other fields) statistical proof is acceptable - if obtained by placebo controlled double blind tests - thats why I am insistent.
    we dont know 100% exactly why aspirin works - but we know it does - because of *hardened* statistical evidence.
    Last edited by samvado; 2nd May 2010 at 07:05.

11. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually think that ALL medicines are voo-doo. It's all just energy really. Putting massive amounts of time, money, experience into a cure gives it more 'mo-jo'. Indian shamans use feathers, smoke, incantations and cast 'evil spirits' into raw meat to cure wounds and diseases...and have a better than 90% cure rate. Sheer desire, emotional energy and strong intention will move health mountains. But, I've used MMS for a couple of years now. To head off virus and to cure abscessed teeth in everyone in my family with a 100% success rate. Also works on bladder infections and just nudging the body from acid state to more alkaline one. You do have to use it in a 'course' of action like an anti-biotic. Those pesky bacteria have gotten quite strong overcoming a regularly escalating in strength array of antibiotics over the years, so why should it be surprising that they would 'come back' after only an application or two of what the body itself uses to combat pathogens? I for one will vote for inexpensive natural cures wherever possible. But not all of mainstream medical's medicines are bad ones and many do people good service, because frankly, many of them are based on natural cures to begin with. But you have to be vewy, vewy careful as Elmer would say, because not all of them have been tested near as much as they are credited with... We are currently plaintiff's in a wrongful death lawsuit against diabetes drug Avandia, which the makers KNEW put their patients at greatly increased risk for fatal heart attacks, and sold it anyway. It apparently killed our dad after being on it for only 6 months. MMS has been successfully treating many with diabetes. Hasn't caused a single heart attack.

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    i am also ready for you,,,you sound even younger.....and thicker...quote Sam is providing a valuable service to this forum. ,,sam is creating confusion and fear .quote:the fact remains it worked. MMS WORKED THICKO IN REALITY
    I should first declare that I have not read every post on this thread, something I usually do before posting. However, from the significant chunk I have read, I find myself in full agreement with blue777 as stated above. Also, like Bill Ryan, it strikes me Samvado's aproach is interlectually lazy to say the least of it.

The claims made by Jim Humble are not small and therefore, if I were Samvado, after failing to get a positive effect from use of MMS after 3 trials, I would have got into direct contact with Jim Humble to exhaustively check treatment protocols etc. before jumping to conclusions, as Samvado seems to have done. This, I think, is the interlectual laziness to which Bill has referred.

Where I agree with Samvado is that an independent field study should be performed. However, we cant rely on pharmaceutical companies for help in this regard: in fact, we can count of pharmaceuticals do everything in their power to do the opposite of helping.

Samvado has, to my knowledge, resoundingly trashed one thread which, before his intrusion, had good promise of producing some very enlightening commentary from an exceptionally senior forum contributor. From my knowledge of blue777, I have no doubt he is correct in stating there have been many similar instances. These actions call into question the true motives of Samvado. What exactly is he trying to achieve here?

I am prepared to reserve judgement on Samvado for a while longer. If I were forced to make a judgement now, I would say Samvado's motive is thruth concealment, not truth discovery. Because of this, I will be watching Samvado's future moves on this forum with intensified interest.

13. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    I am prepared to reserve judgement on Samvado for a while longer..
    however, I am not.
    (Moderated)
    Last edited by steve_a; 3rd May 2010 at 08:39.

14. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Well, I guess that's that !
    Pretty soon there won't be any one left to add to the ignore list and Sam will be talking to himself on the forum. LOL
    Blessings,
    Yiola

15. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Well, I guess that's that !
    Pretty soon there won't be any one left to add to the ignore list and Sam will be talking to himself on the forum. LOL
    dont get your hopes up yet. its just 5 so far. 625 to go. I wont be monologing for a while.

its all about quality, not quantity - you could have noticed by now.

16. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

The following has just been written by Andreas Kalcker, who manufactures MMS in Europe (http://mmsmineral.com).

Andreas, who is very scientific and data-rational, was very skeptical about MMS until he was convinced to test it by Robert Fleischer (Exopolitics Germany), who was present when I first interviewed Jim Humble in November 2008.

Andreas gave it an honest try: although doubtful, he felt he had nothing to lose. He had arthritis so badly that he could not lift his new-born baby.

MMS rapidly and totally cured his condition - and Andreas is now totally healthy. He was so impressed he now manufactures MMS to the highest standards currently available.

Andreas's excellent Brussels Conference presentation (11 October, 2009) is here:

http://ustream.tv/recorded/2333128

Again, the protocols below are his recommendations after studying many case histories and reading many reports from people stating that they had experienced extraordinary results.

MMS User’s Guide

--------- General protocols : SUMMARY ---------

1. Remember that the MMS is always mixed with the activator - which is in the separate bottle.

2. Repeated small doses are more effective than large morning and evening doses.

3. Put as much MMS into the body as you can without causing an increase in sickness, nausea, or diarrhea.

4. Decrease the number of drops as needed if diarrhea or nausea occur. But don’t stop taking the MMS.

5. Avoid all forms of Vitamin C for two hours before and after taking MMS.

6. Thoughtfully maintain a nutrition program adequate to maintain your immune system.

----------- General protocols : DETAIL -----------

1. Remember that the MMS is always mixed with the activator - which is in the separate bottle.

The ratio of MMS to Activator is 1:1 - or (important!) 1:5 if the MMS is sourced from another supplier. It’s ready for use when the color turns to yellow/amber. With the 1:1 mixture this is after about a minute (a little longer is fine). With the 1:5 mixture, you need to wait about 3-4 minutes (again, a little longer is fine).

Always use the MMS quite soon after activating. It’ll stay activated for a little while, but do remember that you can't store it for hours or days in its activated state.

2. Repeated small doses are more effective than large morning and evening doses.

It has been demonstrated that small doses administered often, up to once each hour, are more effective than large doses administered once or twice a day. This is basically because it doesn't matter if it’s a large amount or small amount: it still deteriorates into mostly just table salt in an hour or two.

If you’re taking larger MMS doses only in the morning and evening, MMS will still cleanse the body of microbes and most pathogens. However smaller-but-continuous circulation of ClO2 [chlorine dioxide] prevents regrouping and reproduction of pathogens, especially viruses.

3. Put as much MMS into the body as you can without causing an increase in sickness, nausea, or diarrhea.

Always start out with a one drop dose at first, and then increase the drops every time you feel you can. Stop the treatment when you are well.

Alternatively, if you are just trying to “clean yourself out”, then try taking 15 drops three times a day. If you can take 15 drops three times a day for a week without nausea or diarrhea or other negative effects, then most likely the majority of the infections and pathogens and parasites are gone.

After you are “cleaned out”, an optional maintenance dose is 6 drops twice a week. Older people, or those with metabolisms requiring more support, might benefit from a maintenance dose of 6 drops daily.

4. Decrease the number of drops as needed if diarrhea or nausea occur. But don’t stop taking the MMS.

Nausea and diarrhea are both good signs that MMS is working. Diarrhea lasting for an hour or two is a very good sign, but if this continues for several days it can cause more harm than good. So always decrease the drops when these temporary barriers arise - they are temporary in most cases.

5. Avoid all forms of Vitamin C for two hours before and after taking MMS.

This is a temporary requirement, necessary during the significant weeks of your increasing the level of drops where you can be considered to be "cleaned out." If you’re taking Vitamin C capsules marked as the "12 hour" (continuous release) type, you will have to discontinue their use.

6. Thoughtfully maintain a nutrition program adequate to maintain your immune system.

MMS eliminates unwanted pathogens and parasites from your body with great efficiency, but it provides no nutritional minerals or vitamins. Maintain an intake of friendly micro-organisms (acidophilus, and other flora). MMS itself does not kill friendly intestinal micro-organisms, but forceful diarrhea can sometimes reduce their numbers. Similarly, maintain the intake of minerals - especially calcium and magnesium.

Nutritional intake is critical to the immune system. Daily sunshine on the skin will maintain your vitamin D3 - or, if you rarely see the sun, you must maintain "D" with supplements, essential for maintaining the immune system. While MMS is the most potent germicidal agent on the planet, only your own immune system produces healing and maintenance of health.

----------------- HOW TO TAKE MMS ----------------

1. Drink it.

Swallow activated MMS with any amount of water or juice flavoring added. This is the most common method.

Always mix both components with the same number of drops (1:1 mix) - unless you are using another, weaker activator, from another supplier (or a natural activator like lemon juice), which requires a 1:5 ratio.

Once mixed, wait till it is yellow/amber in color. Adding water and some juice (to improve taste) to the mix after the one-or-two minute wait enables you to drink the mixture. Once adding water, the reaction stops. The amount of water matters very little, as the MMS will still do the same cleansing within your body.

After drinking the mix with the water added, the ClO2 [chlorine dioxide] gas will circulate in the body for less than two hours, as described above. (Some amounts of ClO2 are generated as a secondary reaction after the water is added, due to the HCl [hydrochloric] acid in your stomach.)

You could repeat any MMS dose every two hours (or less) without harm, provided you observe the temporary barriers created by diarrhea or nausea.

-- Dose for adults:

Always start with 1 or 2 drops. To activate MMS, add the activator in a ratio of 1:1 (or 1:5 if you are using another supplier) into a dry glass and wait until the color is yellow/amber. Then add water (and some juice if you want to improve the taste), and swallow.

Repeat this procedure each time gradually increasing the number of drops. Listen to your body and use your personal intuition: increase the dose if you feel fine, and decrease it if you feel nausea.

Increase the dose slowly on a day-by-day basis to a maximum quantity of 45-50 drops per day. Do this SLOWLY - because raising the dose too quickly may cause nausea.

Note: If you notice diarrhea, or even vomiting, this is not necessarily a bad sign. You’re killing pathogens faster than your liver can process them for elimination. So just slow down the killing process: the body is simply getting rid of poisons and cleaning itself out. You’re likely to feel much better afterwards.

Do not take any medicine to stop the diarrhea. It should not last. But DO stop the treatment (or lower the dose) if diarrhea is prolonged over a period of many days.

After 14 days of treatment for infectious diseases you may rest for two days taking some Acetylcysteine to re-establish glutathione (1200-1500 mg). This can be purchased at pharmacies.

-- Dose for children:

For children, the protocol is essentially the same. One should usually start at half of one drop. Make a one-drop mixture, and then pour out half of the drink before giving it to the child. Then increase this from 1 to 2 to 3 drops as above, but do not go beyond 3 drops for each 25 lbs (11 kg) of body weight. With a baby, start with half a drop every 3 or 4 hours and stop when the baby is well.

If the baby or child becomes nauseous, wait an extra hour or two before giving another dose - and also give a smaller dose. Give these smaller doses until the baby or child can tolerate more, but do not stop giving doses until they are well. Children who are sick with the flu or other viral diseases should have half a drop every hour and a half during most of the day.

2. Spray activated MMS anywhere on your skin.

MMS has been reported to be effective against localized skin sores or diseases: psoriasis, acne, wounds, burns, herpes, insect bites, eczema, skin cancer, and more...

The mixture must have a small amount of water added to make the liquid ready for spraying. It does not bleach hair, and does not harm the skin. If you have open sores or cuts, it may cause a sensation of light burning but it promotes very rapid germ-free healing of wounds.

-- Dose:

Use 8-10 activated drops of MMS in a regular cup. Wait 1 minute until it changes to yellow/amber and then add some water. Apply to the affected areas, wait 1-2 minutes and then rinse with water.

3. Use MMS in a hot bath.

Our skin is a completely permeable organ which has the capacity to act as a membrane, allowing exchange by osmosis between the inside and outside of our body. A hot bath with activated MMS in the water exposes the entire skin surface to ClO2.

Add hot water continually while sitting in the bath for 20 to 30 minutes. The pores of the skin open, and the ClO2 is absorbed through the skin and into the muscle tissue. Since blood is always present in muscles, the ClO2 merges into the blood plasma providing greater concentration of detoxifying action against parasites, yeast, fungus and other pathogens.

-- Dose:

1. Rinse the bathtub. Do not put any soap or other chemicals in the water.
    2. Activate 30 drops of MMS by mixing in a glass. Wait until the color is yellow/amber.
    3. Fill the tub about 20-30 cm (8-12 inches) with hot water. Don’t put any soap or other chemicals in the water
    4. Add activated MMS to the water. Note that the water does not reduce the amount of ClO2 gas being released.
    5. Soak your entire body in the bath, including your head and scalp. If some water accidentally enters your eyes, they will not be harmed as this dose of highly diluted MMS will not cause any harm; nevertheless, it’s best not to do this deliberately. Open sores usually heal more quickly from the disinfectant action of MMS.
    6. Add more hot water. The heat expands your skin pores and the MMS will penetrates into the body. From the third bath, you should notice a significant improvement. This method sometimes works very effectively indeed.

4. To knock out Viruses.

For viral infections such as flu.

-- Dose:

Take 2-6 drops every 1-3 hours, up to 6 times a day (depending on the severity of the case and the resistance of each person). Begin with 2 drops, and increase the dose carefully depending on body tolerance. The maximum dose is 45-50 drops per day.

5. For Oral Disease.

For oral disease (stomatitis, gingivitis, dental abscesses, ulcers, peritonitis, mouth infections).

-- Dose:

Use 5 drops of activated MMS in a small glass. Wait 1 minute until it changes to yellow/amber and then add some water. Then brush the teeth with the solution. After brushing, it’s important to rinse your mouth with water.

5. For Ear Infections.

-- Dose:

Use 2-3 drops of activated MMS in a very small glass (20 cl or 6-8 oz), wait until it changes to yellow/amber, and then add warm water. Fill a dropper and drop it gradually into the ear.

6. For Body Odor.

MMS is a magnificent deodorant, as it eliminates the cause of strong body odor by attacking and destroying its root cause: bacteria and fungi. MMS is very effective against underarm odor, foot odor, etc.

It’s important to use safe methods such as MMS in our personal care and remember the potentially carcinogenic effects of commercial deodorants and antiperspirants that have been reported to be a factor in many cases of breast cancer.

-- Dose:

Once a day or every two days depending on each individual. Use 3-5 drops of activated MMS in a small glass, wait until the color changes to yellow/amber, and then add some water. Apply to the affected areas, wait 1-2 minutes (this can be done with a cotton swab or an aerosol spray) and then rinse with water or take a shower.

7. Briefly breathe the ClO2 gas into the nose, head, and sinuses.

This method is effective in situations where there are germs or pathogens in your sinuses, vocal chords, or ears.

-- Dose:

Sitting with your mouth or nose over a cup of activated 2 drop mixture (definitely no more than 4 drops), and with no water added, inhale the distinctive-smelling ClO2 gas into your nostrils or mouth.

* NOTE: Do not breathe the ClO2 gas into the lungs too deeply or for too long because of the possibility of unexpected depletion of oxygen.

If it seems too strong, move the cup further away, or prepare a weaker mixture. This has proven effective in killing germs in the sinuses that are often the cause of post-nasal drip.

* NOTE: If you have any history of asthma, use low doses and stop immediately if you have any sensation of an asthma attack.

Remember, it is the ClO2 - the gas that you can smell - that is the germicidal agent. Germs live and thrive in mucus and phlegm. ClO2 gas can kill them, and prevent further production of mucus.

DO NOT EXCEED the 4 drop maximum mixture, and take frequent breaks by breathing normal air to assure replenishment of oxygen to the lungs. You can always mix a second dose later if you want more exposure. Heed these cautions. Remember that you are responsible for using this strategy correctly, so avoid prolonged deep breathing of the ClO2 and always alternate it with deep breathing of normal air.

8. Use MMS in an Enema.

MMS retention enemas are effective in cleansing the colon walls, and can help in cases of hemorrhoids, rectal fissures, vaginal candidiasis, and so on.

Enemas cause the ClO2 to be absorbed and mixed with the plasma of the blood - the blood liquid. MMS benefits are more available to more parts of the body more quickly when the ClO2 is carried in the plasma.

-- Dose:

Use 3-5 activated drops of MMS in a regular cup, wait 1 minute until it changes to yellow/amber, and then add warm water. Fill an irrigator with one or two liters and introduce into the rectum (or vagina), retain water for about two minutes, and then evacuate.

9. For Cancers and Tumors.

-- Dose:

Day 1: 2 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 2: 3 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 3: 4 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 4: 5 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 5: 6 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Day 6: 7 activated drops every hour, 6 or 7 times a day.
    Then for the next five 5 weeks, 7 drops every 1 hour 6 or 7 times a day (maximum 50 drops per day).

10. For HIV / Hepatitis C.

Treating HIV / AIDS / Hepatitis C is a longer term project, and must take into account the drop in CD4 and viral load increases. In 5-6 months they usually revert to normal again. Test results have been 80% positive in the long term.

-- Dose:

From 2 to 5 activated drops every two hours, for one week (depending on severity).

For six months 30-45 drops (activated) per day - spread in the most appropriate and accessible way to each person.

11. In Emergency.

In cases of severe pain, fast rising infection, or sudden unknown illness, this protocol is for a quick urgently-needed result - especially if there are specific acute conditions.

-- Dose:

Use 6 drops of activated MMS, and after 2 hours, another 6 drops. Then take 3 drops every 2 hours. Soon there should be a clear improvement. The last dose before bed may be higher depending on the event and tolerance. Keep taking the dose to end the disease or infection.

12. DMSO can sometimes be added to MMS in special or life-threatening situations.

In special cases, DMSO [dimethyl sulfoxide] acts as a “carrier” which helps the ClO2 quickly and effectively get to where it is urgently needed.

Always test yourself first with a small DMSO spot on your arm. People who have a damaged or weakened liver should reduce the use of DMSO if any ache or pain is felt in the liver area. Put 5 drops of DMSO on your arm and rub it in. Wait for several hours. If there is no liver pain, you are probably safe in using DMSO.

-- Dose:

One tablespoon of DMSO with two or more tablespoons of water can be taken internally by drinking it once or twice a day while fighting a severe disease. Normally use juice and dilute the DMSO much more.

* NOTE: a 50-50 dilution will burn most people's throats. It's best to dilute DMSO with at least 2 parts water or juice to 1 part DMSO.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd May 2010 at 08:45. Reason: Added link to Andreas Kalcker's video presentation

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #117
    Lee-B

Can this be used to purify drinking water? would it have a similar effect to distillation?

19. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by LeeSW1 (here)
    Can this be used to purify drinking water?
    Yes

Quote Posted by LeeSW1 (here)
    would it have a similar effect to distillation?
    Hmmmm, no. MMS does not eliminate inorganic impurities. By definition, distillation gives you 100% pure water. MMS gives you "purified" water - ie: pathogens are killed but metals and salts still remain.

20. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Dear Bill,
    Thanks for Andreas' link and the very clear and concise instructions. I watched Andreas very compelling presentation in one of the conferences that you and Kerry were part of last Autumn. I would add a link here for those who did not hear him, but I forgot which conference it was.

Keep on Carrying On !
    Blessings,
    Yiola

21. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Dear Bill,
    Thanks for Andreas' link and the very clear and concise instructions. I watched Andreas very compelling presentation in one of the conferences that you and Kerry were part of last Autumn. I would add a link here for those who did not hear him, but I forgot which conference it was.

Keep on Carrying On !
    Thanks, Yiola - Andreas Kalcker's excellent Brussels Conference presentation (11 October, 2009) is here:

http://ustream.tv/recorded/2333128

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast