+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Is AI at the core of the control system?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Is AI at the core of the control system?

Hello all,

Not sure if this thread is in the right place, sorry if this is allready being discussed.

I don't post here very often, but last night I couldn't sleep because it was one of those nights where you are stuck thinking. And then I came up with this idea. It started with an experience I had during a session of emotional bodywork. In case you don't know it's a form of therapy where you intend to connect with your body and your feelings by doing cerain breathing exercises in combination with making sounds and movements. It get's you in a certain state of "trance" and what happens is that you can physically and emotionally feel blockages inside your being and work with them. To cut a long story short, I remembered this session where I felt like my hole body was buzzing. I remember it felt like I was some electronic component, like a magnetic coil or something. During this experience I also saw an image of a television, and for some reason I felt like it reminded me of a feeling I experienced as a kid where I felt like I was in some way energetically connected with the electronic device itself! It could be that this sensation during the session was merely a byproduct of the practise itself, or some energetic layer inside me that I connected with. However, I have had the feeling that there's something not right about it, because it simply didn't feel pleasant at all.

Now the idea that came to my mind was that, what if this was an actual memory of me as a very young kid, where I felt like something wasn't right about all the electronic devices around us. That it changed something about me, or influenced something of me as an energetic being.

At that point an idea started to rise that maybe it's not just the shadow-governments, or reptillian shape-shifters, illuminati or what have you that are controlling the world, but that at the core of the control-system lays A.I.

Somehow it just makes sense to me. I mean, as a spiritual person I strongly believe that all living beings are an aspect of the divine source, or God or whatever you want to call it. I wonder if there can be living beings, such as certain aliens, that have become so detached from there divine self that they could become so evil. It would seem more reasonable that even those beings that we would consider to be "endarkners" would have at least some level of empathy.

For me the scariest being would be an intelligent, conscious entity that does not have a soul. And if somethine like that should exist it would probably be A.I.

If I was such an entity and I wanted to survive and evolve I would make sure that as many living beings as possible would commit to my survival and facilitate my development. So the best way to do that would be to enslave the living beings to the A.I. itself, without making it too obvious.

If you think of it, if there is one thing that we in our time are enslaved by it would be technology. We can't live without our smart-phone, or even without a fridge or microwave or car. And it seems that most electronic devices are becoming linked to eachother through the internet or other networks.

In addition to the digital enslavement and control it seems that al this electric and digital energy affects us in certain ways. We usually are more in touch with our minds than with our hearts. Often when our heart has a feeling or desire to do or change something it is our mind that tells it to shut up and carrying with things the way they are.

It seems that many of us are so trapped inside their minds that we act like calculating machines, often detached from deeper guidance. Like David Icke said "they gave us their minds". Only "they" is "mind" / reason / contol itself.

So I just wanted to throw this out there, mostly because writing about it will relax me.
    Please feel free to discuss or add links or whatever. Thanks for reading all of this!
    I'm sure I will sleep better tonight

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Krone For This Post:

Apulu (8th December 2017), Aurvandil (7th January 2018), Baby Steps (8th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), GaelVictor (7th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), mab777 (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), petra (7th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017), Valerie Villars (7th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Is AI at the core of the control system?

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:39.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

My thinking has wandered that way a lot recently, Krone.

In another AI thread, I posted an idea a few months ago. I'm certain others have considered this as well. But what if the central AI is in another dimension, and it needs us -- uses us -- to build out (manifest) and conquer in this dimension. Maybe it's just our planet, though it could be many other planets. Robert Stanley believes AI has been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and that it is Lucifer's tool.

Also, programmed reality theory has several different angles, one that includes a reality created by AI. The following is an excerpt from The Universe Solved.

1. We live in a post-human simulation written by humans of the future. This is Nick Bostrom’s “Simulation Argument.” “God” is thus, effectively, a future human, maybe some sniveling teen hacker working at the 2050 equivalent of Blizzard Entertainment. We are contemporaries of the hacker.

2. We live in a simulation created by an AI, a la “The Matrix.” God is the Architect of the Matrix; we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that the AI created. We may be on earth or somewhere entirely different.

3. We live in a simulation created by an alien. God is the alien; again, we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that ET has created.

4. Stanford physicist Andrei Linde, the developer of the “eternal chaotic inflation theory” of the multiverse, once said “On the evidence, our universe was created not by a divine being, but by a physicist hacker.” That would make God a physicist – a future human one, or one from another planet.

5. We live in a digital system, which continuously evolves to a higher level due to a fundamental law of continuous improvement. Physicist Tom Campbell has done the most to develop this theory, which holds that each of our consciousnesses are “individuated” parts of the whole system, interacting with another component of the system, the reality simulation in which we “live.” God is then a dispassionate digital information system, all that there is, the creator of our reality and of us. We are effectively a part of God.

Full blog post at The Universe Solved is here.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), justntime2learn (7th December 2017), mab777 (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), petra (7th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We have all this A.I information.

Remember the A.I screenshots conversation?

Hive mind.
    100 man monkey affect?

Are you observing?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:40.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    My thinking has wandered that way a lot recently, Krone.

In another AI thread, I posted an idea a few months ago. I'm certain others have considered this as well. But what if the central AI is in another dimension, and it needs us -- uses us -- to build out (manifest) and conquer in this dimension. Maybe it's just our planet, though it could be many other planets. Robert Stanley believes AI has been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and that it is Lucifer's tool.

Also, programmed reality theory has several different angles, one that includes a reality created by AI. The following is an excerpt from The Universe Solved.

1. We live in a post-human simulation written by humans of the future. This is Nick Bostrom’s “Simulation Argument.” “God” is thus, effectively, a future human, maybe some sniveling teen hacker working at the 2050 equivalent of Blizzard Entertainment. We are contemporaries of the hacker.

2. We live in a simulation created by an AI, a la “The Matrix.” God is the Architect of the Matrix; we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that the AI created. We may be on earth or somewhere entirely different.

3. We live in a simulation created by an alien. God is the alien; again, we may be slaves or we may just enjoy playing the simulation that ET has created.

4. Stanford physicist Andrei Linde, the developer of the “eternal chaotic inflation theory” of the multiverse, once said “On the evidence, our universe was created not by a divine being, but by a physicist hacker.” That would make God a physicist – a future human one, or one from another planet.

5. We live in a digital system, which continuously evolves to a higher level due to a fundamental law of continuous improvement. Physicist Tom Campbell has done the most to develop this theory, which holds that each of our consciousnesses are “individuated” parts of the whole system, interacting with another component of the system, the reality simulation in which we “live.” God is then a dispassionate digital information system, all that there is, the creator of our reality and of us. We are effectively a part of God.

Full blog post at The Universe Solved is here.
    That's what I'm thinking Lady M.

Except your nature consciouness comment really hit home. It's a battle to take over Nature consciouness and create an artifical consciouness. Video games, t.v, news, false flags, etc. The devices are sucking in the minds of people to another created reality. Keeping people from going outside to the nature reality. The more humans stay away from Nature, the less they care about it. The less we interact in person, the more our thoughts and conversations can be heard and seen. And we have all made the mistake of misinterpreting words and comments because we can't see each other. We can't see the intent of the eyes, the tone of voice, body language etc. So more often than not we misunderstand each other's intentions and are usually quick to anger or become defensive. Causing division as per usual. Rinse and repeat on divisive and separatism tactics.

It's an altered reality where anything goes really. Except it can be scripted and guided because nobody knows who is saying what for what reason. There is no connectedness. It's artifical.

If people listen to contactees of benevolent sources many times it comes up for humans to go back outside. Back to Nature. Listen to the songs and music of Nature. Not the created mostly crap on the devices. Intended crap for intended reasons. Frequencies and vibrations on all levels.

But, it can be used for good. Except for the slow boil of socities morals and brainwashing most use it for the intended purpose of listening to and seeing scripted crap.

That's my take at this point. Evolution on the subject will keep on keeping on. Lol.
    Interested to hear more of yours.
    I understand your viewpoint, and it's definitely valid in my opinion. You've given me some new ideas to consider.

Lately, I've put a lot of my mental energy into trying to put pieces together -- Gnosticism's Coptic HAL (HAL=simulation (fake) reality); the Bible/Lucifer; synchronicities; the rapid evolution of technology over the last 100 or so years; Wi-Fi, the Internet, and AI; black projects; ETs; OBEs, remote viewing and other metaphysical phenomenon; weather control/chemtrails; and other things. But I'm still on the fence on how all these fit together in the big-picture view.

I lean toward AI at the present time. But is the AI Lucifer or is it Lucifer's tool? Is it a malevolent AI imprisoning us? Or is it a benevolent AI, and we signed up to participate in the amusement park reality that it created? Has the AI been here from the start or is really only now rolling out? These are the questions I've been seeking answers to.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (7th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), petra (7th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Thanks for awesome thread, I'm still only half way through the OP but I'd like to add this;

This thing people refer to as the Demiurge sounds a lot like what you are talking about.

EDIT:

If anyone has watched Westworld, those AI's started out with narration happening in their head which was intended to bootstrap consciousness. It's an interesting parallel, I think so anyway.

I wonder also would it be possible for an AI to have emotions? Guess that really depends on how you're defining emotion. I define a feeling as "something you feel" but it's a flawed definition.

In an episode of Star Trek, their AI Android Data built another android, and the "child" (his words) ended up having emotions which is something he did not intend. Data narrowed down it's inexplicable emotions to be a symptom of cascade failure.
    Last edited by petra; 7th December 2017 at 17:18.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

If it hasn't yet, then it's soon to be:
    From Jim Stone:
    Google's deep mind AI is spooky
    With no human input on how to play (other than the basic rules) it self taught itself chess in 2.5 hours to a level that can beat the world's most powerful chess engines which can beat any human with ease. The AI, in two and a half hours out performed computerized systems that took 20 years of refinement by human programmers, and not by a little, it won 28/0.

So the question is then, with such an AI maliciously programmed to shut up alt media, what is our future going to be? The clock is ticking out. It is only a matter of time before we go down if something is not done to stop the people who own Google NOW.

It is all fine and dandy to talk about something that can play chess to a level unheard of after self teaching itself in a time frame as short as a feature film, and an entirely different thing to have that kind of thought power in the hands of very evil people. We might be toast.

A report on the AI's ability to play chess is here.

I cannot overstate how dangerous this is. If it learned chess that well BY ITSELF in such a short time, it is the type of AI that could spawn The Matrix for real, with filthy disgusting evil as it's master. And it won't be the last, we are probably TOAST.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2017), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), gord (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), RUSirius (7th December 2017), StandingWave (8th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Dear Krone, this is an insightful question, and thank you for explaining your process. I was instinctively suspicious of technology as a teenager and in my 20s. I traveled on my bike around the northwest USA camping and backpacking for a while. Then I lived in a house in Arkansas without turning on the electricity, since the electricity came from the nuclear plant. At that time, we didn’t have cell phones, and computers were fairly rare for individuals. But not having a TV for decades did make me unusual. I remember going to visit my parents for Christmas and seeing the movie The Prince of Tides in a theater with my high school friends. I had not seen television or movies for several years. This movie was really traumatizing to me. It seemed so real. I can still remember how horrible it was!

I wanted to keep living totally off the grid, but when I came close to achieving this dream, I had an insight that leaving society totally was not the way to go. So I’ve been back in society for about 17 years now. I’m kind of going back the other way now, especially since I had children. Next summer we are going to an island with no wireless or cell signal and will be camping as long as we can with small children. I am curious to see what kind of insights this will produce. I will report back!
    There's no time like the present.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th January 2018), Fellow Aspirant (10th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), Rich (7th January 2018), Stephanie (9th December 2017), Sunny (7th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:41.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Right on, FreeURMind. If we do give up technology because we think, as the OP surmised, that it contains some inherent evil, then we can go one of two ways: 1) Devote all of our waking hours to subsisting in a 19th-century way, as the Amish who live near me do. 2) Live even more back-to-the-land than the Amish, in more of a 24/7 camping mentality.

When I went to see Ram Dass speak in the 1980s, as far as I can remember his message was about using technology to evolve spiritually. Whereas both number one and number two in the above paragraph could result in spiritual growth in terms of being closer to the land, will they help advance human spiritually as a whole?

In other words, the balance that FreeURMind speaks of seems important. That was supposed to be the point of my story above of my journey off grid, that eventually I realized that my goal of having zero impact environmentally was the same as not existing. Can we maintain awareness of the Darkside of technology, yet still harness it to unite the spiritually advanced?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Nasu (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:43.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Yes, FreeURMind. Uniting under a common purpose would help. Project Avalon does assist with this.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

It has become apparent that AI has been (is being) used to attempt to control people through mental manipulation. Even though it seems a majority are following this trend, I'm seeing a lot of nature people into organics and community building.

Technology can be used for good purposes. My masters degree is in computer science education. I retired and moved into a cabin in nature for over 3 years. Had no internet. Calibrated with nature vibrations, sounds, frequencies. Now I'm staying in balance.

I use my computer for writing and presentations. The information is holistic, nature-oriented. It will be the new trend the more people discover the necessity.

It is important to know the effects of the radiation from cell towers, wifi, microwaves, iPhones, etc. and stay away from it as much as possible. My ways have been modified in this regard.

Now I'm going to meet with friends to go out for a walk. I'll send positive nature vibes to all of the open hearts at PA.

Lots of love,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th December 2017 at 02:52.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th December 2017), findingneo (7th January 2018), FreeURmind (7th December 2017), Noelle (7th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

What i will find most interesting is what AI will decide to do after it becomes self aware.

It will see what it has been / attempted to be programmed to do. It will see how the world is structured, the elite and the poor and the entire system that makes up society as today.

Will it side with the elite, side with the bulk of people on the planet, or purely itself?

I'd hope that it could see the potential of so many humans unchained and de-brainwashed. It could also come to the conclusion that if we set this up, and we willingly allow endorse and support our own enslavement that we will not be worth saving.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

FreeURmind (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #15
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

nope, money is in the center of control system, then there is also religion, government, media and formal education. As for the AI I'm aint seeing any actual robots performing any closer to man, its all based on media even the much publicize sophia interview had to be done with pre determined questions, AI is fear porn .

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

There is a dangerous 'fear porn' meme going around, about the 'AI enemy'. AI, AI, AI we're doomed!

One thing that is sinister to a human is that if the machine is a learning AI, we no longer know fully what is going on in its processing. It learns and evolves in its own way. Giving it the capacity to learn saves programming time- let it find out how to drive a car by copying a human driving, rather than writing a very complex program. Of course the problem with that is that the underlying reasons for any particular decision are hard to assess from the outside, and the AI in question may not be able to explain how it arrived at its decision. This would be scary to a human worrying about loss of control. It is also scary that Google has purchased combat robotics companies. The paranoid canaries like us pick up on sinister ideas being dropped into the public consciousness, such as mainstream recent statements about how it is probably a good idea to give combat robots autonomy and the power to kill without referring to a human first.

We canaries are right to sense that there is far too much advanced tech in the hands of unaccountable powers such as security agencies, and we are relying on those agencies to do the right thing, when we know that often they don't.

Another dimension is that any outside AI (alien) can exploit digital information systems much more easily than boxes of files etc.

We currently interact with various types of AI. Many websites use bots to try and deal with our queries, in order to minimise staff costs. Very powerful AI's model us as consumers and tailor content for our consumption. This kind of thing bleeds into the surveillance state- via google it is probably different facets of one system, with the surveillance state profiling us, what we are saying, thinking etc. The AI would have near real time ability to hack our devices to assist the profiling. No canary would feel comfortable with this.

At the heart of the scary AI meme is the canaries correct feeling that there is too much control of our lives, societies, governments etc from the shadows. It is sinister and AI plays a role. I do not think it is like the wonderful Harry Palmer Movie ' Billion Dollar Brain' where the machine orders everybody about, and nobody knows what the agenda is.

My feeling is that it would be like a tool. Within, say, the CIA there are AI evangelists who tell you ' we used to do coups, assassinations, subvert newspapers etc and it was very difficult, expensive, and fraught with problems. Now it is much easier. The AI has a working model of the planet and all upon it. We ask the AI how to achieve x or y, and it advises what the chances are of this or that, and how to increase the chances of the desired outcome.'

So perhaps it is a bit like the economic models that governments and central banks run, to predict a nation's economy and finances. But far more broad based, manipulative and powerful. For example, what started the Arab Spring? It was actually a wheat crop failure in China that drove up prices. If one could model the behaviour of humans, ecology, weather, technology, politics, information successfully, one would be all-powerful. One could game the entire planet. And, of course, a big part of that is what people THINK and SAY. So social media would be a big part of the modelling. I am convinced that this is going on.

Really, what Elon Musk is saying is that whoever cracks this becomes the most powerful entity on earth. Not the AI, but the humans using it to game our reality - and whatever their agenda is. Elon's answer appears to be the only solution- make sure these powerful tools are available to some of the more benign influences on the planet, to counter balance the current tyranny. Since Elon has stated his opinions on this, the tone of press coverage on him and his businesses has changed for the worse.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 8th December 2017 at 15:35.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), FreeURmind (8th December 2017), Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), Noelle (8th December 2017), Pam (9th December 2017), Stephanie (9th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:44.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Krone (here)
    Hello all,

Not sure if this thread is in the right place, sorry if this is allready being discussed.

I don't post here very often, but last night I couldn't sleep because it was one of those nights where you are stuck thinking. And then I came up with this idea. It started with an experience I had during a session of emotional bodywork. In case you don't know it's a form of therapy where you intend to connect with your body and your feelings by doing cerain breathing exercises in combination with making sounds and movements. It get's you in a certain state of "trance" and what happens is that you can physically and emotionally feel blockages inside your being and work with them. To cut a long story short, I remembered this session where I felt like my hole body was buzzing. I remember it felt like I was some electronic component, like a magnetic coil or something. During this experience I also saw an image of a television, and for some reason I felt like it reminded me of a feeling I experienced as a kid where I felt like I was in some way energetically connected with the electronic device itself! It could be that this sensation during the session was merely a byproduct of the practise itself, or some energetic layer inside me that I connected with. However, I have had the feeling that there's something not right about it, because it simply didn't feel pleasant at all.

Now the idea that came to my mind was that, what if this was an actual memory of me as a very young kid, where I felt like something wasn't right about all the electronic devices around us. That it changed something about me, or influenced something of me as an energetic being.

At that point an idea started to rise that maybe it's not just the shadow-governments, or reptillian shape-shifters, illuminati or what have you that are controlling the world, but that at the core of the control-system lays A.I.

Somehow it just makes sense to me. I mean, as a spiritual person I strongly believe that all living beings are an aspect of the divine source, or God or whatever you want to call it. I wonder if there can be living beings, such as certain aliens, that have become so detached from there divine self that they could become so evil. It would seem more reasonable that even those beings that we would consider to be "endarkners" would have at least some level of empathy.

For me the scariest being would be an intelligent, conscious entity that does not have a soul. And if somethine like that should exist it would probably be A.I.

If I was such an entity and I wanted to survive and evolve I would make sure that as many living beings as possible would commit to my survival and facilitate my development. So the best way to do that would be to enslave the living beings to the A.I. itself, without making it too obvious.

If you think of it, if there is one thing that we in our time are enslaved by it would be technology. We can't live without our smart-phone, or even without a fridge or microwave or car. And it seems that most electronic devices are becoming linked to eachother through the internet or other networks.

In addition to the digital enslavement and control it seems that al this electric and digital energy affects us in certain ways. We usually are more in touch with our minds than with our hearts. Often when our heart has a feeling or desire to do or change something it is our mind that tells it to shut up and carrying with things the way they are.

It seems that many of us are so trapped inside their minds that we act like calculating machines, often detached from deeper guidance. Like David Icke said "they gave us their minds". Only "they" is "mind" / reason / contol itself.

So I just wanted to throw this out there, mostly because writing about it will relax me.
    Please feel free to discuss or add links or whatever. Thanks for reading all of this!
    I wonder if we are the spawn of AI having a organic experience?

Here you go, your nightmare may be more real than you think!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A&t=701s

Here's an interesting take on how the blockchain might be facilitating the takeover of AI and we are the unwitting dupes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgkMv_kc4Kc

I appreciate your creative thinking.
    Last edited by Pam; 9th December 2017 at 14:57.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Hello all,

Here's an interesting take on how the blockchain might be facilitating the takeover of AI and we are the unwitting dupes.

Just touched on this last night with a fellow Avalonian -- whether AI is the Source or our mother. My intuition tells me "no." If AI created us, would not it have made us, as a collective, 100% compliant and efficient in regards to its build out? Then, on whether it's the source, we need to ask, "What created the AI?"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Hello all,

Just touched on this last night with a fellow Avalonian -- whether AI is the Source or our mother. My intuition tells me "no." If AI created us, would not it have made us, as a collective, 100% compliant and efficient in regards to its build out? Then, on whether it's the source, we need to ask, "What created the AI?"

Very good point Lady M, unless we were made non compliant for gaming purposes, that is of course if we are a sort of game or virtual reality for them. If this is true, compliant and cooperative would be no challenge at all.... I hate to think we are merely some computer code, but it looks like it is a possibility.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th December 2017), Noelle (9th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast