+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

1. Link to Post #181
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,011 times in 642 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

Tell a lie once, and all your "truths" become questionable.
    Secrets and lies kill relationships, despite corey and davids new shiny video that everything's great

it's gonnae be a massive ****emare once the bond between these two breaks down completely which is inevitable in my opinion

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Islander12 (22nd May 2019), mountain_jim (22nd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is slander, I challenge SunnyOne to find my name anywhere associated with Goode's group. Doesn't exist and she bloody well knows it!

I am Janet (Jan) Shapan, one of the major critics of Wilcockadoodle, Patty Greer, and Corey Goode. Sunny One knows this because I know who she is.

Originally, she was determined to paint me as an operative of Gaia because I exposed her during her vicious and slanderous videos. Now, she wants to change the narrative to make me apart of the Goode team somehow??? Really? How does that work exactly?

I have all of the Thomas Crown articles (that disappeared after Goode's doxxing team was exposed) There can still be viewed on the WayBackMachine.com.... by the way. There you will see my name (Janet Shapan) targeted and slandered along with Graham Hancock, Richard Dolan, Linda Moulton Howe, Daniel Listz, Jimmy Church, Walter Bosley, Jason Rice, Emery Smith, Jay Weidner, Sid Goldberg and many more.

And guess who Thomas Crown's heroes were?... that would be Patty Greer, David Wilcockadoodle, and Corey Goode.

(SunnyOne you didn't miss the point, you are just trying to hurt me and rewrite history) She can't do it under her own name - that is what a coward she is.

I, Janet (Jan) Shapan am NOT a part of ANY group. I attend no conferences, I don't seek to be on stage or claim fame. I speak ONLY for myself when I see others lied about about and mistreated ...

SunnyOne has viciously attacked another friend of hers, calling her family, her friends, and trying to get her fired from events. She even had a guy in Canada accuse this friend on the internet of using energy weapons. How vicious is this?

You, SunnyOne, are now as much of an outcast in the UFOlogy community as Goode. You destroyed your own credibilty and years of work.

As much as you would like the world to see you as that person in the shiny gown with auras all around, those of us who have had firsthand experience with you know how angry you really are inside. Just as with Goode, anyone who calls you to accountability or questions your story ... will be slandered.

What is too bad, is that your work was good. I never criticized your work to anyone. It is your lack of integrity and determination to hurt others that I had to walk away from.

You can deny who I know you to be here on this blog, that is fully expected because that is how you operate.

Quote Posted by SunnyOne (here)
    Everyone is attacking poor Corey Goode. Poor Corey was blacklisted from gia funded gigs. Poor Corey couldn't copyright any of the sacred words/initials that belonged to the world. It must have been disappointing but luckily for him, his team "appears" to get bustling to his defense at every turn! If it's true what they've been writing on the Avalon threads for years then: CG creates "The Scenario/event" and sends out orders to his team. Joy Jackson organizes things, Ron Litke creates offensive memes, Steve Chapman creates impressively researched texts, boycotts and petitions, and GEM continues to exist without it's original name or previous reputation. If they need any professional-style slandering done they call Jan Shapan. Quite a team they have there, but we wonder if it will be worth it to "his people" when the hammer drops and they are all called in to testify for him? Or perhaps it was all lies written to fool us, was Jay W all of those people perhaps? Thoughts.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jkshapan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Islander12 (23rd May 2019), Kristin (23rd May 2019), mountain_jim (22nd May 2019), Stac(i) (23rd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Rob got a new Facebook page up and running for the task force. They're going by "Deep State Disclosure" this time, not Thomas Crown.

https://www.facebook.com/Deep-State-...0091151792556/

Here are all of the reviews left by visitors:

Quote it contains false news which is purposefully posted to defame and slander specific individuals.
    Quote It could improve simply by deleting its Facebook page. The most devious and untrue Facebook page I have ever encountered.
    Quote Delete your page as soon as possible. That would improve everything!
    Quote This page is littered with fake news, no research is taking place here. I would recommend scrapping the entire page and starting again with factual based information.
    Quote STOP PUTTING OUT FAKE INFORMATION AND MAKING DEFAMATORY REMARKS ABOUT RICHARD DOLAND AND HIS WIFE TRACEY!!!!!!!
    1/5
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 31st May 2019 at 03:01. Reason: new reviews

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Islander12 (23rd May 2019), Kristin (23rd May 2019), mountain_jim (23rd May 2019)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

This link shows posts by Goode on another forum where he clearly says he has the means to find personal information and has no problem doxxing "stalkers". He even tells us he has to restrain himself, as he would love to do it.

Stalkers . . . hmmm . . . one can only imagine what restraint he would need for his critics “the dark alliance” . . . not much, as evidence reveals.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1292594

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Kristin (23rd May 2019), mountain_jim (23rd May 2019), scotslad (23rd May 2019)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm late to say this, but I recommend that everyone with a Facebook profile report Deep State Disclosure. They are accusing Richard Dolan's wife of being a member of the Ramtha cult as well as a member of the NXIVM sex cult by association. They're also accusing Richard Dolan of having had foreknowledge of the 9/11 terror attacks.

This is libel and defamation of character. Please report the page and all the individual posts attacking Corey's perceived enemies.

They're also doing it under the Twitter account Maga Patriot, which is clearly being run by the same person.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), mountain_jim (25th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Joy Jackson is still posting strong in the closed facebook group "Official Sphere Being Alliance" as well..And this was the most recent post on the page which was a fascinating read.

(I am just keeping tabs on the whole community cuz I care... )

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...BoLNuMRgd1eQAo

I am sure this has already been posted but I must have missed it, so here it is again. Delete it if it is already listed please?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    I'm late to say this, but I recommend that everyone with a Facebook profile report Deep State Disclosure. They are accusing Richard Dolan's wife of being a member of the Ramtha cult as well as a member of the NXIVM sex cult by association. They're also accusing Richard Dolan of having had foreknowledge of the 9/11 terror attacks.

This is libel and defamation of character. Please report the page and all the individual posts attacking Corey's perceived enemies.

They're also doing it under the Twitter account Maga Patriot, which is clearly being run by the same person.
    I found that Facebook information (added below) on at least three sites. Most of the information comes from Tracey. She's also posted it as part of her bio on her upcoming conferences.
    There are allegations that the wife of American Ufologist, Richard Dolan’s wife prompted on his site, is an remote viewer trained by alleged cult leader JZKnight, with possible connections to Trudeau, and cult NXIVM?

“Tracey is a professionally trained remote viewer whose work has been evaluated by several leading figures in the field, including Paul Elder and Skip Atwater. Many of her remote views have been regarded as exceptional, including a striking example of accurately perceiving a location 2600 miles away through the eyes and sense organs of another person. Tracey has also had a number of direct contact experiences with apparent non-human intelligences, all of which she has carefully recorded, and one of which occurred while present with another witness.”

“She views her contact experiences and her work on remote viewing as an outgrowth and extension of her lifelong spiritual and philosophical endeavors. These include extensive explorative training at the renowned Monroe Institute in Virginia, as well as the Ramtha School of Enlightenment.”

“Born in Canada, Tracey worked as a graphic artist at EA Sports in Vancouver. Prior to that, during the late 1990s and early 2000s, she was a snowboard instructor in Whistler, British Columbia, where she worked alongside the current Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau.”

Source: http://www.richarddolanmembers.net/about/
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th May 2019 at 14:28.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Debra (25th May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Islander12 (25th May 2019), mountain_jim (25th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I found that Facebook information (added below) on at least three sites. Most of the information comes from Tracey. She's also posted it as part of her bio on her upcoming conferences.
    So basically, they're making all of these logical leaps based on scraps of info they found while doing surface-level research on their supposed enemies.

They attributed one of their insights to 4chan here:
    Maga Patriot: Someone just pointed out on 4Chan that Dolan an apparent self proclaimed #falseflag expert-claims his father was working as Fire Safety Director on 9/11, but was off that day? RD published his first book in 2000 re:alien FF?
    I checked, and there was no such 4chan post implying a connection between Richard Dolan and 9/11, unless 4chan's search engine lies. Substitute "4chan" for "private Facebook group" and it begins to make sense.

They're trying to throw the scent off themselves by giving the impression that there's a band of "anons" exposing detractors of Q in ufology.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), David Trd1 (26th May 2019), gnostic9 (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), mountain_jim (27th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey is tweeting repetitively with articles about government trolls, cyberstalking, and covert agents. All designed to reinforce to his supporters that all the evidence revealed about his fraud is false because, that REAL EVIDENCE folks that is posted by REAL PEOPLE folks, must be coming from trolls and covert agents who are attacking him with cyber stalking.

Corey and his supporters, which include the EDGE OF WONDER BOYS, are still using the worn out defence of “I(He) must be telling the truth or I(he) wouldn’t be getting attacked”.

WAKE UP COREY SUPPORTERS!

COREY IS NOT BEING ATTACKED!

HE IS BEING EXPOSED!

Two completely different scenarios! Exposing frauds is what people do to bring justice to the people.

When are you gonna wake up and look at the definition of the language Corey uses?
    When will you finally put your moral compass in the right direction and bring justice to yourself and others?

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th May 2019), Bill Ryan (26th May 2019), Billy (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Islander12 (31st May 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (27th May 2019), mountain_jim (27th May 2019), RunningDeer (26th May 2019), scotslad (23rd August 2019), Sophocles (31st May 2019), Stac(i) (26th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Deep State Disclosure page has been removed from Facebook thanks to people reporting it. Good job, everyone!

All that's left is his Twitter counterpart, Maga Patriot. Here are some links to tweets that people can report en masse.

1. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...54115778514944
    2. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...55599756824576
    3. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...15125903716352
    4. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...18538318098432
    5. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...89311981539328
    6. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...14369431556096
    7. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...17819791794177
    8. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...59670999429121
    9. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...64920628051968
    10. https://twitter.com/MagaPatriot17/st...45266134425600

Click on the arrow beside "Follow," select "Report Tweet," select "It's abusive or harmful," and finally select "Includes targeted harassment." Adding multiple tweets to individual reports helps Twitter resolve the problem faster.

- - - - - -

In the process of writing this post, I found this headline on Richard Dolan's site. Is anyone able to share what Richard had to say? You can describe it in general terms. I don't want anyone infringing his copyright.

[Members] Harrasment and Defamation of Richard & Tracey on New Facebook Page

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Billy (2nd June 2019), Gemma13 (31st May 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019), Sophocles (31st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    I found this headline on Richard Dolan's site. Is anyone able to share what Richard had to say? You can describe it in general terms. I don't want anyone infringing his copyright.

[Members] Harrasment and Defamation of Richard & Tracey on New Facebook Page
    I'd definitely like to see that. If anyone's a member (I am not) and can send over a screenshot or a copy-and-paste, it can be paraphrased or summarized so there's no copyright infringement. The fact that the title exists and is publicly visible shows there's information there that the public can be aware of.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st May 2019), aoibhghaire (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), Islander12 (31st May 2019), mountain_jim (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Tell a lie once, and all your "truths" become questionable.
    Secrets and lies kill relationships, despite corey and davids new shiny video that everything's great

it's gonnae be a massive ****emare once the bond between these two breaks down completely which is inevitable in my opinion
    @33:50 Wilcock not happy with viewer counts going down for various personalities.

@34:28 Wilcock confirms Goode’s SSP Trademark application was based on false information because Wilcock knew of SSP years before Goode came on the scene.

[Amazing how these two can’t help “discretely” throw each other under the bus whenever they get the chance.]

@34:55 Wilcock asks Goode to comment on why they are getting so slandered by their own community.

Goode says there are a lot of compromised people lashing out that work for the Deep State – they caption this with a group photo of Laurence Rockefeller and others, including Linda Moulton Howe and Steven Greer.

Goode then says crazy energies are causing people who pretend they are positive to be exposed for who they are.

[One can only hope]

@36:18 Wilcock says the group he and Goode call the Dark Alliance are so relentless but if you pay attention to what they say they aren’t objective, they are always anti. He asks Goode why are the Dark Alliance are so 100% viciously hateful against them both.

[The Dark Alliance are predominantly critics, applying critical thinking skills, asking reasonable questions and requesting respectful dialogue, for years, only to be labelled haters by Goode, Wilcock and their followers, over and over and over again.]

Goode says because some of them are useful idiots that have been triggered; some don’t like the information he and Wilcock bring out because it is conflicting; and there are false flags coming into stoke up resentment to divide and conquer.

They then offer a solution for the split in the community. Everyone come together and show solidarity. Everyone debate and talk about the different ideas because according to Goode and Wilcock everyone has the same goal of waking up to prepare for what is coming. Wilcock says this has to be done RESPECTFULLY.

So . . . this useful idiot would like to know: WHY have Goode and Wilcock NOT accepted numerous invitations over the years to RESPECTFULLY discuss and debate their “different ideas”??

And WHY do Goode and Wilcock continually cry "poor me" in total contradiction to their promotion for UNITY if they having nothing to hide or fear about RESPECTFUL talk and debate?
    Last edited by Gemma13; 31st May 2019 at 14:22.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st May 2019), aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), jcking (1st June 2019), mountain_jim (1st June 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019), scotslad (1st June 2019), Strat (1st June 2019)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd definitely like to see that. If anyone's a member (I am not) and can send over a screenshot or a copy-and-paste, it can be paraphrased or summarized so there's no copyright infringement. The fact that the title exists and is publicly visible shows there's information there that the public can be aware of.
    Someone could try asking him to change the content from members-only to free. I don't have a relationship with him, nor am I a member, so he probably wouldn't listen to me.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Richard posted the 3 screenshots below, commenting that this was identical to what had been posted on Twitter by Rob Vannoy. He also noted that Jordan Sather's fingerprints (my paraphrase) were there, too. He linked to the page here:

https://facebook.com/Deep-State-Disclosure-620091151792556

He said it was clearly malicious, that he, Tracey and Jimmy Church had already reported it to Facebook, and he encouraged others to do the same.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st June 2019), aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), BMJ (5th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (1st June 2019), jcking (1st June 2019), jkshapan (10th June 2019), Kryztian (1st June 2019), RunningDeer (1st June 2019), Sophocles (1st June 2019), Yoda (1st June 2019)

29. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Good thing this was copied... The post is no longer available. I'm also glad to hear people are reporting these incidents to Facebook, it may lead to the restriction of their malicious activity and vile discourse.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st June 2019), aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), Bill Ryan (1st June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), jcking (1st June 2019), Kryztian (1st June 2019), RunningDeer (1st June 2019)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

@19:20 Hmmm Wonder if Cliff’s visit by “friendly” FBI dude was to question Cliff re a case investigation into Corey Goode??

ADDED: @1:26:25 Cliff says there is more to come re legal ramifications of “Blue Chicken” behaviour. There is already government money put behind stuff that will end up involving the Blue Chicken Cult.

The following are Corey tweets (sigh) once again threatening to report the “Dark Alliance Group” to law enforcement and to sue them for damages.

Is the second one a threat??

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 1.png
Views:	128
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	40678

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 2.png
Views:	121
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	40679

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 3.png
Views:	110
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	40680
    Last edited by Gemma13; 2nd June 2019 at 15:36.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Hervé (2nd June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 4.png
Views:	117
Size:	270.0 KB
ID:	40681

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 5.png
Views:	109
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	40682

Name:	GOODE TWITTER 6.png
Views:	130
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	40683

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Hervé (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019), Stac(i) (7th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, AFAIK, it truly does seem like the "chosen one", the former (?) Ambassador for the Blue Chickens has "mutated" into nothing more than a Businessman with a Business to Protect eh ?

It really is all about the Money isn't it ? Sigh ...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, AFAIK, it truly does seem like the "chosen one", the former (?) Ambassador for the Blue Chickens has "mutated" into nothing more than a Businessman with a Business to Protect eh ?

It really is all about the Money isn't it ? Sigh ...

Yep, you nailed it. But let’s not just take our word for it; let’s hear Corey tell us:

@41:20 he says he’s trying to get his numbers up so asks the Edge of Wonder boys to send people his way as he’s trying to catch up to their ratings.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    ..."chosen one", the former (?) Ambassador for the Blue Chickens has "mutated" into nothing more than a Businessman with a Business to Protect eh ? It really is all about the Money isn't it ? Sigh ...
    Yep, you nailed it. But let’s not just take our word for it; let’s hear Corey tell us:

@41:20 he says he’s trying to get his numbers up so asks the Edge of Wonder boys to send people his way as he’s trying to catch up to their ratings.
    It's working. (sort of) The last vid hit 98K, whereas the most recent 11 vids averaged out to 16K. Corey’s second job, i.e, stir up the controversy, helps his stats. The question is how long can love and light man keep it going? Edge of Wonder’s views and subscribers continue to fall.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2019), avid (2nd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), mountain_jim (3rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast