Page 1 of 34 1 11 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Although there are many astrology sites on the web
    where one can get free basic chart readings,
    it is always so much more fun to discuss charts in a group.

Experience has taught me also that as long as such discussions are kept light
    people feel more comfortable to join in.

So here I am opening up this thread for astro discussion. I know I'm not the only person on the forum who has studied this and I would like everyone who can contribute to feel free to chip in.

Over the years I noticed that the mathematics of astrology are basically what is termed nowadays as "sacred geometry".

Whenever planets in our solar system make exact angles, such as 30, 60, 120 degrees harmonious energies start to filter into our lives,
    while the harder angles such as 45, 90, 150 or 180 degree, or exact lineups,
    bring more testy energies, sometimes from very low dimensions.

These energetic windows open and close depending on a given planet's speed,
    as only a few degrees of orb, or leeway, allow stuff to flow.
    Usually during a transiting aspect, the effect lasts only for the time period it takes the planet to pass from within one degree before and after the event.

But before we get too deeply into the angles
    we could just look at planets in the various sun signs.
    This is the most popular and basic astrology
    yet much can be gleaned about reality from this.

My personal take here is that if one wants to attain balance and enlightenment
    it is a good idea to study the sign OPPOSITE one's sun sign.
    It shifts one's consciousness away from compulsive behaviour,
    more towards a midpoint on this axis.
    That way a higher level of perspective can be attained.

Edit:
    After a flood of free reading request, many of which I complied with but which never led to further discussions I decided to suspend doing people's charts altogether.
    If anyone has specific questions, regarding particular energies, I might reply.
    Last edited by ulli; 22nd August 2014 at 16:07.

2. The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

777 (20th July 2011), amandapoet (5th August 2014), Anno (27th July 2011), astrid (15th July 2011), Avocadess (31st July 2011), Belle (15th July 2011), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), Calz (15th July 2011), Caren (15th July 2011), Carmilla5 (28th July 2011), Carmody (15th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), Curt (3rd August 2011), dan33 (31st July 2011), dark skies (1st September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd July 2011), Eternal_One (19th July 2011), fosselovelight (16th July 2011), Fred Steeves (16th July 2011), G.Deluca (15th July 2011), giovonni (17th July 2011), Holly Lindin (31st July 2011), Ivanhoe (25th August 2011), Jake (14th August 2011), Jayke (16th July 2011), Jeffrey (4th August 2014), JohannaStarr (16th July 2011), kathymarie (16th July 2011), ktlight (15th July 2011), Lisab (15th July 2011), Lunesoleil (9th November 2020), mab777 (31st July 2011), Mad Hatter (15th July 2011), Mandala (17th July 2011), Marianne (20th August 2011), Marin (19th August 2011), meredith (16th July 2011), Mike (16th July 2011), modwiz (16th July 2011), Muzz (17th July 2011), Nate (2nd August 2011), Niobe (18th July 2011), perljen (3rd August 2011), pharoah21 (17th July 2011), phimonic (16th July 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), RedeZra (4th August 2011), red_rose (16th July 2011), Reirrac (19th July 2011), Ria (15th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (19th July 2011), RunningDeer (12th March 2013), sandy (16th July 2011), seko (15th July 2011), Shamz (24th August 2011), Sierra (17th July 2011), Skyhaven (17th September 2014), soleil (25th February 2013), Star (20th July 2011), starlight (31st May 2017), strevane (5th August 2011), Tahi (24th July 2011), Tarka the Duck (3rd August 2011), thunder24 (15th July 2011), transitionalman (1st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

How fun ... I have done "hobbiest" astro for many years so I will be a "volunteer guinea pig".

No need for a PM.

Oct 14, 1955

1:24 AM

Omaha, Neb

have at it

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anno (27th July 2011), Caren (16th July 2011), Carmody (15th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), red_rose (16th July 2011), seko (15th July 2011), Sierra (17th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    How fun ... I have done "hobbiest" astro for many years so I will be a "volunteer guinea pig".

No need for a PM.

Oct 14, 1955

1:24 AM

Omaha, Neb

have at it
    I will join Calz.

ok changed my mind, I'm gonna pass. thank you Ulli.
    Last edited by seko; 15th July 2011 at 17:58.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), red_rose (16th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

data
    i'm curious i never did something like this
    Last edited by G.Deluca; 15th July 2011 at 18:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

have at it

since I have your exact birth time I can give you a bit of extra data, as I can see your house positions.
    You are a Cancerian Libra, (Cancer rising, and loads of Libra planets in the 4th house (associated with the sign of Cancer)
    with the Moon in Virgo,

Jupiter, Pluto conjunct in Leo, also Uranus in Leo,
    and Venus and Saturn in Scorpio.
    While Libra as an air sign makes you pretty intellectual, the house position balance all that air a bit as Cancer is about feelings...
    maternal, nurturing, family oriented, homely.
    The Leo planets give you extra confidence and leadership capacity, especially the conjunction between Pluto and Jupiter..
    in power issues you manage to have the last word, i would think.
    Virgo moon...perception for detail...which we all have witnessed right here in your careful choice of smiley use. Don't quit doing that...I love it.
    recently your posts have begun to look a bit like Jackovesk's...what's with that? I want those smileys!!!!
    Last edited by ulli; 15th July 2011 at 18:15.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

amandapoet (5th August 2014), Calz (15th July 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), Ria (15th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

What house system are you using???

I should have Leo rising.

(have to watch my posting style ... didn't expect that out of an astro reading ... you *are* talented!!!)

my moon is in Libra as well ... something is "off" somewhere.
    Last edited by Calz; 15th July 2011 at 17:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Davidallany (30th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

As above, so below.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is a bit of proofing for astrology. I could sit here for a year and do so all day, every day. But that only works for people who area actually looking and can understand both sides of the system or it's entire breadth. And they also have to be versed in both areas. Otherwise it means nothing to them.

The point of this post is to provide the background for the reality of the function of astrology. An 'FYI' type of thing. Not to distract from the point of the thread, but to ground it in fundamentals on all levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-...cles-line.html (CP means 'Charge Parity'--as in 'electric universe')

This is why charge level, or voltage differential can denote connection to and in/out of this universe. ley lines are vibratory points where the scalar energies are oscillating and integrating slightly differently and matter can shift in and out of this place and space. For example This was, IMO, NOT HAARP, it was a ley line shift of vibration and reality or timelines shifted in the vicinity of this ley line geometric overlap or center point: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...int#post259183 That is how all this advanced and ancient science works. It is a manipulation of the geometric oscillatory harmonic structure aspects of 'reality'. This is those who think they 'rule' this place (ego and body talking to them), getting into playing with the fundamentals of this reality. And thus messing directly with your reality. Outside of your permission or understanding of what they are doing. It is all about oscillatory harmonic resonant manipulation.

On to the article highlights:

When CP violation has been observed in the decay of B-Mesons the key difference observed between the break-up of matter and antimatter versions of the same particle is variation in the different decay rates. Curiously even though researchers observe that wide variation in the pattern of decay rates when those individual decay rates are added together they add up to the same total for both matter and antimatter versions of the same particle.

Dr Hadley believes that the “frame dragging” affect of the whole Galaxy explains all of those observations. Matter and antimatter versions of the same particle will retain exactly the same structure except that they will be mirror images of each other. It is not unreasonable to expect the decay of those particles to also begin as an exact mirror image of each other. However that is not how it ends. The decay may begin as a exact mirror image but the galactic frame dragging affect is significant enough to cause the different structures in each particle to experience different levels of time dilation and therefore decay in different ways. However the overall variation of the different levels of time dilation averages out when every particle in the decay is taken into account and CP violation disappears and parity is conserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The point is that matter is a wave, and it is particle-wave ---as it is an oscillatory wave. Coming into and out of 'existence' from OUR viewpoint or position, in time-space. Our timeline and dimension. There is more than one point to view this multi-dimensional universe from. For example, in what we call the formless universe, or 'astral' universe, we have the rules inverted. It is the reflection.

Look at this: 'X'

Think of what you are now, as occupying the area of one of the 'V' shaped spaces on one side of the 'X'. The astral is the mirror on the other. Our focus, ie how and where we center our existence or 'look/attention' is toward where the lines cross. Same for the astral and other. Now think of a bunch of overlapped X's..like this:

That is akin to timelines, or the flow of time, which is broken up into discrete forms or chunks. Dot-dash-dot-dash-dot-dash..and so on.

This is where the geometry comes in. Resonance, frequency and angular entry and exit points into and out of this dimension we call our reality and timeline. Also, their integration and action among one another. As well, there is a 'prime' or 'original' frequency of this space. A center point or reference. all these things add up to create the interactive moment of time, space, matter, energy, mass, gravity, magnetism, voltage, current, lattice structures of matter, all of it .

This is all, as a group, the geometric frequency based integrative aspects of this timeline-reality we are currently calling home. Like a fish holding it's position in a moving water stream, we occupy a position that is both IN and OUT of this 'space. The spirit bridges the gap and is straddled across both. It is powerful and aware in the OTHER space. The body, is powerful and aware in THIS space. Duality.

Note the mirror images of awareness in each (each part of this combined 'you') for each primary component and the connection across the bridge of this awareness.

The sacred geometry exists..... as it denotes connections of primary importance, for us and this universe, as we see or contemplate/exist/integrate, etc..with it..

Nodes of energy, via angular entry and exit of energies, in and out of this dimension and reality. For all matter and geometric shapes. As it is all numbers and angles, and frequency. The whole damned thing. All of it.

This oscillatory function and discreteness tied to it, as a flowing differential trapped in angles, and numbers, harmonics and integration, this is our universe. If this was not true, none of this would exist. The universe would be a static nothing.

Oscillatory harmonic resonant manipulation. That is what YOU (as a combined duality) actually are, in this reality and timeline. As you integrate and work with this reality and timeline. Thus, in that point you can 'predict' your 'potentials' via recognition of YOUR integration with this reality and timeline. Pick a reference point and begin working out the details via comparison and hypothesis.

And thus, astrology was born in the human world, over 6,000 years ago. Longer, even. This is why it is so accurate. it is a record of your duality's flow in this time-reality-oscillation-patterned system. Astrology chose your birth as a reference point to begin or have/create the analysis.

After over 6000 years of playing and correcting, in the modern scientific sense, properly done astrology has an accuracy rating of 85%. this is due to the point of...well..check this correlation out: Conception of a child (insemination of the female egg) and comparison to the 'time' of the live birth approximately 9 months later..., has a variation of ...... 15%! Fancy that. This is why the older astrology groups or systems are tied to the date of conception the child, not the birth. The moment of inception of the pattern of energy that becomes you, the unfolding of you, from the exact original point. Hebrew astrology was and is done in this way. This is why in the original way of doing things -in the Hebrew religion, the child's conception date was the thing that allowed them to be of the priestly and thus ruling class.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th July 2011 at 18:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (15th July 2011), Calz (15th July 2011), Caren (16th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), Fred Steeves (16th July 2011), Inaiá (3rd April 2014), Jayke (16th July 2011), Mad Hatter (15th July 2011), Marin (19th August 2011), MorgaineFallen (19th July 2011), perljen (3rd August 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (20th July 2011), SHAPE (16th July 2011), skyflower (22nd July 2011), soleil (25th February 2013), strevane (5th August 2011), TWINCANS (18th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

[QUOTE=G.Deluca;[/QUOTE]

Hi

Sun in Pisces, 12th house ...even more sensitive than the average Pisces (born just after sunrise) telepathic, compassionate.
    Living with one foot already in the next dimension.

Moon in Leo means your responses to situations are dignified..hiding your natural shyness a bit.
    It commands respect and attention.
    Also your Aries Ascendant makes you come across much tougher than you actually are, sometimes even overcompensating for what your feelings tell you.

You have a Mars Saturn Pluto conjunction in Libra...in the 7th house...
    since I don't know your gender I am a bit stuck here.
    In a woman's chart a Mars (energy, initiative) Saturn (restriction, law, maturity)
    conjunction can bring depleted energies,
    lack of drive, the need for a partner to stimulate and iniatiate....
    but also a fascination with law, and protection of the underdog....strong sense of justice.

although your Aries Ascendant at times balances this out...as it supplies you with physical drive.

(Saturn delays and restricts) and there could be problems with attracting a partner, unless he is a bit older (Saturn)
    it also shows authority issues (Saturn) to do with men (Mars)
    then there is Pluto...means either you are obsessed with your partner or possessed by him/her.
    I really think you would love to read up on these things online...just type into Google Pluto in Libra in the 7th house and see how much will show up.
    Whole books have been written about Pluto alone.
    Last edited by ulli; 15th July 2011 at 18:08.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (30th July 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), perljen (3rd August 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Hi

Sun in Pisces, 12th house ...even more sensitive than the average Pisces (born just after sunrise) telepathic, compassionate.
    Living with one foot already in the next dimension.

Moon in Leo means your responses to situations are dignified..hiding your natural shyness a bit.
    It commands respect and attention.
    Also your Aries Ascendant makes you come across much tougher than you actually are, sometimes even overcompensating for what your feelings tell you.

You have a Mars Saturn Pluto conjunction in Libra...in the 7th house...
    since I don't know your gender I am a bit stuck here.
    In a woman's chart a Mars (energy, initiative) Saturn (restriction, law, maturity)
    conjunction can bring depleted energies,
    lack of drive, the need for a partner to stimulate and iniatiate....
    but also a fascination with law, and protection of the underdog....strong sense of justice.

although your Aries Ascendant at times balances this out...as it supplies you with physical drive.

(Saturn delays and restricts) and there could be problems with attracting a partner, unless he is a bit older (Saturn)
    it also shows authority issues (Saturn) to do with men (Mars)
    then there is Pluto...means either you are obsessed with your partner or possessed by him/her.
    I really think you would love to read up on these things online...just type into Google Pluto in Libra in the 7th house and see how much will show up.
    Whole books have been written about Pluto alone.
    ty interesting, i'm male btw
    Last edited by G.Deluca; 15th July 2011 at 18:09.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

(have to watch my posting style ... didn't expect that out of an astro reading ... you *are* talented!!!)

Oh dear, I hit a key wrong, and the time zone was accidentally GMT...midnight...
    don''t know how that happened..I was rushing...typical Capricorn me.
    I knew I would feel a bit overwhelmed...as I always do when I open the astro box.
    I'll take my time from now on....accuracy is elemental in astro readings.

Anyway, now I have a totally different picture.
    You are no Momma!!
    Full third house...writer, journalist, draftsman..communicator.
    And of course emotional Moon in Libra, conjunct Mars...I bet you don't like that very much...
    but maybe that factor does give you some of those earlier mentioned motherly qualities.

When fiery Mars sits next to feelie moon it can take the cool Libra head to places where it fears loss of control...
    and since your Leo rising also likes to be in charge, especially with Jupiter and Pluto so nearby.
    I also have Leo rising, by the way, Pluto in the first. Being Capricorn I know all about control issues.

How am I doing? Should I delete my first response, since it was off?
    ?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (30th July 2011), Calz (15th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I advise sharing your birth data in a PM. It is a perfect map of your entire life path, including your inner psychological drives. it is a 100% perfect map of who you are and your lifepath. event shape, direction, timing, everything.

It does not show exactly what will happen, but denotes the time and type of influences. As if you were standing in a stream of a certain flow of water at a certain time of your life. Then the decision tree of your life unfolds and moves from that given point. The you, makes decisions, and commits to actions, etc.

Astrology is a whole life mirror, of the most potent and relevant kind, on all levels.

Which is why it is the mother and origin point of all awareness, religion, mythology, occult sciences, math, science, geometry, psychology, numbers, medicine, physics, politics, all of it.

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2012), astrid (15th July 2011), Calz (15th July 2011), Caren (16th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), DoubleHelix (16th July 2011), Fred Steeves (16th July 2011), Inaiá (3rd April 2014), Jayke (16th July 2011), ktlight (15th July 2011), Mandala (17th July 2011), modwiz (16th July 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), seko (15th July 2011), SHAPE (16th July 2011), skyflower (22nd July 2011), soleil (25th February 2013), Star (20th July 2011), TWINCANS (18th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Oh dear, I hit a key wrong, and the time zone was accidentally GMT...midnight...
    I knew I would feel a bit overwhelmed...as I always do when I open the astro box.

You are no Momma!!
    And of course emotional Moon in Libra, conjunct Mars...I bet you don't like that very much...
    but maybe that factor does give you some of those earlier mentioned motherly qualities.

When fiery Mars sits next to feelie moon it can take the cool Libra head to places where it fears loss of control...
    and since your Leo rising also likes to be in charge, especially with Jupiter and Pluto so nearby.
    I also have Leo rising, by the way, Pluto in the first. Being Capricorn I know all about control issues.

?
    Ah yes ... much better

You can delete it if you want. Kinda liked the smiley part ... but since I don't have a Virgo moon perhaps I gotta keep up the "jack" look

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), perljen (3rd August 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I advise sharing your birth data in a PM. It is a perfect map of your entire life path, including your inner psychological drives. it is a 100% perfect map of who you are and your lifepath. event shape, direction, timing, everything.

It does not show exactly what will happen, but denotes the time and type of influences. As if you were standing in a stream of a certain flow of water at a certain time of your life. Then the decision tree of your life unfolds and moves from that given point. The you, makes decisions, and commits to actions, etc.

Astrology is a whole life mirror, of the most potent and relevant kind, on all levels.

Which is why it is the mother and origin point of all awareness, religion, mythology, occult sciences, math, science, geometry, psychology, numbers, medicine, physics, politics, all of it.
    Thanks for the reminder, Carmody.
    I had offered for people to hold back some of the info
    offering just the inner planets for discussion,
    or by PMming me, and even then not go into all the planets.

It becomes a bit exhausting anyway...loads of work to process.

The point is that in the wrong hands this data can be misused,
    by one's enemies...
    as it reveals times during which we become vulnerable,
    and it is at such times that they do their nasty psy-ops attacks,
    if for some reason they feel it is warranted.

Of course this sets in motion negative karma of the worst kind for those who do such a thing...
    still one cannot be careful enough.

Anyone wants to erase/delete their birthdata please feel free to do so,
    or just leave it up until someone here has sent an analysis.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (30th July 2011), Calz (15th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

repeat post....fixed quote boxes
    Last edited by ulli; 15th July 2011 at 18:26.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Hi Ulli, may I take you up on your kind offer? Data on its way by pm, many thanks!

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Anno (30th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), ulli (15th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Ah yes ... much better

You can delete it if you want. Kinda liked the smiley part ... but since I don't have a Virgo moon perhaps I gotta keep up the "jack" look
    Virgo and Gemini are the two signs ruled by Mercury.
    And Gemini rules the third house.

Now, the factor is still the same....even though the smileys don't come from your Virgo moon
    it is the full third house that gives you that specific creativity.
    Many illustrators were born with planets in the third house, not only journalists and writers.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (30th July 2011), Calz (15th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

On October 14, 1955 at 1.24 a.m. in Omaha the actual Sun was in Virgo as were Mercury, Neptune, Venus and Mars (which was just on the border of Leo). Jupiter was in Leo and Saturn was in Libra . I believe Cancer was rising. I can't find the moon and don't have time to look but you get the idea. I love astrology...but the problem I have with it is that when the old charts were taken up again after being suppressed by the Church for so long, people had forgotten about precession. So now astrologers are using outdated charts. So this is what gets confusing for people who tend to follow the personality traits they are told they have based on old charts.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (15th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), Flasky (15th July 2011), seko (15th July 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    As above, so below.
    After over 6000 years of playing and correcting, in the modern scientific sense, properly done astrology has an accuracy rating of 85%. this is due to the point of...well..check this correlation out: Conception of a child (insemination of the female egg) and comparison to the 'time' of the live birth approximately 9 months later..., has a variation of ...... 15%! Fancy that. This is why the older astrology groups or systems are tied to the date of conception the child, not the birth. The moment of inception of the pattern of energy that becomes you, the unfolding of you, from the exact original point. Hebrew astrology was and is done in this way. This is why in the original way of doing things -in the Hebrew religion, the child's conception date was the thing that allowed them to be of the priestly and thus ruling class.
    what you say here in this paragraph is interesting Carmody.
    There has been quite a debate about this already...I recently read a book that totally denounces modern astrology (Jung)
    in favour of the ancient methods...
    yet...
    and here are my thoughts
    if we are entering a period of mankind's development where sovereignty of the individual is increased
    and that means also an increase in personal power, and less dependency on destiny
    then the planets that appear at the moment of birth and indicate our psychological make-up
    can act as a challenge... psychological tendencies that if overcome bring us right into an enlightened state.
    And in such state we can manifest the desires of our hearts...creating our own utopia,
    and thus contributing to the collective utopia...

where we can become masters of ourselves, thus changing our time lines...
    no longer bound by the restrictions that earlier life times imposed on us.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (15th July 2011), Carmody (16th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), Inaiá (3rd April 2014), pickle (15th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), Star (20th July 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

You are no Momma!!

?
    Ah yes ... much better

You have a strong chart and it does 'indicate' (life and view unfolding) why you are here on this forum.

1540 -92 1448

First number is the overall numerical values of the energies in your chart, contained within all the alignments of the planets.

example: Sun Conjunct Mercury with a 0.59 degree orb is calculated to have an energy of '324'. This number of 324, is part of what makes up the total number of '1540'.

The 92 number, is the value of the more difficult alignments in your chart. It is calculated as a '-', and then the total , with the -92, which is 1448.

This comes from this site: http://www.new-astrology.com/index.p...al&command=new

On the right side bar-- the ability to find this chart of the 'value' of the given astrological alignments will appear, after the basic chart as been completed.

The average, in my experience, is about a total of 500-550. You, at 1500 or so, are energetically enabled at a rate of about 3x the average soul that is making an appearance in this game.

If this number one receives from this website and calculation methodology is higher or lower than someone else's.....don't worry about it.

Please understand that everyone is pressed to their limits on all levels, so all players/dancers/fliers/swimmers/runners get pushed to the same extreme, no matter what energies are in them or available to them.

What you will find is that powerful people in this world (rich and famous) are not necessarily given high energies to deal with. It is their position, due to the overall human viewpoint of the masses.....nothing more.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2012), Calz (15th July 2011), Davidallany (30th July 2011), pickle (15th July 2011), SHAPE (16th July 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Astrologers have brilliant observational skills. I believe they knew something was wrong years ago. I am said to be a Gemini but I am in reality a Taurus. I remember reading a book years ago wherein the astrologer said he thought there must be some earth in the Gemini sign. He was RIGHT, of course because most so called Geminis are, in fact, Tauruses. Also, our local astrologer who is quite brilliant and writes for the local newspaper told me she had stopped using sun signs altogether a number of years ago. I think they didn't realize the whole thing has changed but they could see by observation that it wasn't working.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 11 34 LastLast