+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Default Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Every once in a great while I find some information that blows me away. This lecture has to take the cake. I am not into disaster, end of the world predictions, but I am not going to stick my head in the sand and ignore information when it is very compelling. Astronomy is a subject I have always been interested in, you can probably tell by my username. I have always had a suspicion that there are a lot of theories that are wrong. The big bang being the biggest. I have watched these videos a few times and I think there is a lot of truth in them. If nothing else it needs to be brought to light and discussed.

Although I am not sold on how he comes up with the date that the sun will nova, I am convinced that it will, I just don't know when.

So what is this about?
    Our sun is a clock that novas every 12068 years. That is what causes the ice age. At the same time the earths magnetic poles reverse. Because the earths rotation is caused by the magnetic field, when it flips, the earth stops rotating. This all happens within a day. As crazy as this sounds, he presents a lot of information (much of it in mainstream science journals) that is hard to dispute.

This information can explain a lot of what they are doing, such as all the DUMB's they are creating as well as why they are spraying our sky, which if this is true, I can justify their actions. He presents the evidence that this is why they created NASA, why they when to the moon, and what they found scared the **** out of them.

I am interested in all of your opinions. This could be a very fascinating discussion.

I was lead to this information by SuspiciousObserver who is currently doing a few videos on the subject. It was interesting, but I wanted to go to the source.

Actually the video above is the first two videos below, put together. Sorry

Last edited by neutronstar; 5th January 2019 at 21:45.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), Chip (5th January 2019), cursichella1 (6th January 2019), Davenir (8th January 2019), DNA (5th January 2019), drneglector (5th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), greybeard (5th January 2019), happyuk (7th January 2019), justntime2learn (5th January 2019), Kryztian (7th January 2019), lake (5th January 2019), loc333 (11th March 2019), mab777 (11th March 2019), Michi (6th January 2019), Operator (9th March 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Savannah (5th January 2019), Shende (7th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2019), TEOTWAIKI (9th March 2019), Tintin (11th January 2019), toppy (5th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019), yelik (8th January 2019), yiolas (6th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Thanks neotronstar.
    Ive been convinced for some time that these events are cylic.
    I am downloading the videos you posted--I find it easier to watch in segments.
    There is a lot of information on u tube about cyclic events and advanced civilizations that got virtually wipe out.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chip (5th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (5th January 2019), lake (5th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2019), toppy (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States. Important Info!

Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers started doing a series on micro Nova last week. I wonder if all the helium-3 On the Dark Side of the Moon came from one of these "shotgun blasts"micro nova ?

Ben Davidson is convinced that this is a reoccurring cycle with the evidence not only on Earth, but in the moon samples as well.

Ben goes into depth on how this relates to the mini ice age.

Here are the two episodes so far:

Suspicious observers just released this video that also may be of interest:

Last edited by justntime2learn; 5th January 2019 at 21:33. Reason: Added third video
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Chip (5th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), greybeard (5th January 2019), lake (5th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), Savannah (5th January 2019), toppy (6th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Just saying lol ....

Quote In that case Alpha Centauri is now so near that it introduces a disturbing effect equal to about one-sixth of the effect needed to cause glaciation on the earth. Sirius and perhaps others of the nearer and brighter or larger stars may also create appreciable disturbances in the electrical condition of the sun's atmosphere, and may have done so to a much greater degree in the past, or be destined to do so in the future.

Thus an electrical hypothesis of solar disturbances seems to indicate that the position of the sun in respect to other stars may be a factor of great importance in determining the earth's climate.
    Normal..!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Franny (6th January 2019), greybeard (5th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Tintin (11th January 2019), toppy (6th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

"This information can explain a lot of what they are doing, such as all the DUMB's they are creating as well as why they are spraying our sky, which if this is true, I can justify their actions. He presents the evidence that this is why they created NASA, why they when to the moon, and what they found scared the **** out of them."

Yes would agree see my post #18 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=2019

Catherine Austin Fits
    https://home.solari.com/?s=missing+money

She talked about the missing government money and proposed that money was used toward the secret space program but I think it was also used to build the underground bases. This was also mentioned on the weather thread. There is certainly no way the world governments don’t know this is coming. The global warming psy op was used to cover up what they knew would be weather changes.

The only way to survive would be underground or off planet. The world will reset and thus they plan to return.

“Dr. Richard Sauder ‘s second book Underwater and Underground Bases is an explosive, eye-opening sequel to his best-selling, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? Dr. Sauder lays out the amazing evidence and government paper trail for the construction of huge, manned bases offshore, in mid-ocean, and deep beneath the sea floor! Bases big enough to secretly dock submarines! Official United States Navy documents, and other hard evidence, raise many questions about what really lies 20,000 leagues beneath the sea. Many UFOs have been seen coming and going from the world’s oceans, seas and lakes, implying the existence of secret underwater bases. Hold on to your hats: Jules Verne may not have been so far from the truth, after all! Dr. Sauder also adds to his incredible database of underground bases onshore. New, breakthrough material reveals the existence of additional clandestine underground facilities as well as the surprising location of one of the CIA’s own underground bases. Plus, new information on tunneling and cutting-edge, high speed rail magnetic-levitation (MagLev) technology. Amazon

Again we have all of it, it is just a matter of connecting the dots. They have known for quite some time.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a+declassified

Continuity of government:
    (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
    COG was developed by the British government before and during World War II to counter threats, such as that of the Luftwaffe bombing during the Battle of Britain. The need for continuity of government plans gained new urgency with nuclear proliferation.

During and after the Cold War countries developed such plans to avoid (or minimize) confusion and disorder due to a power vacuum in the aftermath of a nuclear attack.
    In the US at least, COG is no longer limited to nuclear emergencies; the Continuity of Operations Plan was activated following the September 11 attacks
    Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.

Continuity of the national government was first threatened in late 1776, when British forces advanced toward the Continental capital at Philadelphia. On December 9 the Continental Congress passed a resolution in anticipation of a British capture:

Resolved: That in case this Congress shall be under the necessity of removing from Philadelphia, it shall be adjourned to Baltimore.
    The Congress was adjourned as planned three days later.[17] Other relocations followed during the course of the Revolutionary War.

For most of its existence, the United States operated without a standing continuity plan. When British forces burned Washington in 1814, Secretary of State James Monroe received only a few hours' notice to remove the government records. Although his staff saved many valuable records, much was nonetheless destroyed, and the next administration encountered a great deal of confusion.[18]

In 1952 President Truman ordered all federal offices to develop their own continuity plans for the event of a civil defense emergency. Plans have been maintained and adapted since then, at times requiring the construction of secret facilities such as the emergency Congress facility in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. The current continuity policy is defined in National Security Policy Directive 51[19] and its implementation plan.[20] The continuity plan was activated for the first time during the September 11, 2001 attacks.[from Wikipedia –yes, yes I know but’s it ok for some basic info)

Also see:
    https://emilms.fema.gov/IS546.a/COOPsummary.htm
    Budgeting and Acquisition of Resources

To support the people, communications, facilities, infrastructure, and transportation requirements for a viable continuity program, agencies must allocate funding to:
    • Acquire the resources.
    • Engage the resources and implement the plan.
    By budgeting and acquiring required resources, agency leaders will ensure that the agency has what it needs to continue essential functions before, during, and after a continuity event.

Parent Post

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bennycog (6th January 2019), Chip (5th January 2019), cursichella1 (6th January 2019), greybeard (5th January 2019), justntime2learn (5th January 2019), lake (5th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), toppy (6th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exciting times for sure.
    Chris

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th January 2019), lake (5th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), toppy (6th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Exciting times for sure.
    Chris
    Yes, for sure. Can you imagine surviving the blast, and standing on the coast and watch the ocean rapidly move away from you, and then a few hours later see a wall of water rushing to you from the other side, because the earth stopped rotating. That is just crazy to think about. Of coarse the wind speed would be 100s of mph. as well.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (5th January 2019), justntime2learn (5th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), toppy (6th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

"Our sun is a clock that novas every 12068 years."

Nobody can know that, certainly not to such precision. Just as we laugh at the scientists of 100 years ago, so people will laugh at this in the future...

OK, an interesting theory that may have some truth in it but it cannot be presented as if they actually know for sure what they are talking about.

And as for Savannah's "There is certainly no way the world governments don’t know this is coming." I think you are crediting governments with a lot more intelligence than they have. Firstly, it's not certain that it is coming and secondly, governments are self serving idiots who are not privvy to the knowledge held by the few elite behind governments.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

leavesoftrees (6th January 2019), neutronstar (5th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks neotronstar.
    Ive been convinced for some time that these events are cylic.
    I am downloading the videos you posted--I find it easier to watch in segments.
    There is a lot of information on u tube about cyclic events and advanced civilizations that got virtually wipe out.
    Chris
    The first one is the 2 and 3 put together. I posted one to many, sorry.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (5th January 2019), justntime2learn (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    "Our sun is a clock that novas every 12068 years."

Nobody can know that, certainly not to such precision. Just as we laugh at the scientists of 100 years ago, so people will laugh at this in the future...

Actually he details how he comes to that number and to me, it is convincing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

yelik (8th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

And as for Savannah's "There is certainly no way the world governments don’t know this is coming." I think you are crediting governments with a lot more intelligence than they have. Firstly, it's not certain that it is coming and secondly, governments are self serving idiots who are not privvy to the knowledge held by the few elite behind governments.[/QUOTE]

Actually Vogt talks quite a bit about why he thinks the government has been involved since around 1957 and how they have controlled the science to cover it all up.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Somebody didn't watch the videos ...

(disclaimer: I didn't either, so that means I currently have no comment on the theories presented)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kryztian (7th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    In the US at least, COG is no longer limited to nuclear emergencies; the Continuity of Operations Plan was activated following the September 11 attacks
    Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
    This is correct and explains the behavior in D.C. and now the blatant undermining of the Trump presidency--illegal Constitutionally but legal since The Constitution went out the window when COG came into play.

The 9/11 COG was never rescinded by Congress. Trump is an outsider and not part of the COG, so illegitimate in their eyes and unfortunately, they have the "legal" upperhand--only it's "classified" so they're going through other motions to "delegitimize" him for the public's sake. Clinton and Obama were and I imagine still are part of COG. COG basically legitimizes the Deep State and until this is exposed the U.S. is screwed, it's citizens are fooled and Hillary and her imps will remain protected and running things. Oh yeah, then there are these solar surprises we may have to deal with.

Apologies for running off topic but it's THE factor we must understand in order to see the Big Picture.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 6th January 2019 at 07:33.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Pam (9th March 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

True - far to long! Probably long enough in fact to befuddle and brainwash anyone who watches. I think given a clever enough presentation people can be convinced of anything. In other threads people believe in 'Mind Control' and we know how easy it is to sway people's opinions but hey, doesn't apply to us...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 5th For This Post:

neutronstar (6th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Im wading through the videos and tho I dont claim to understand--I get the essence of it.
    Its amazing that any one survived yet some did survive quite a few separate mass extinctions.
    Its in the female DNA, a video I posted some time ago on Yellowstone explains this.
    Nothing taken for granted and I like to cross check from wide ranging viewpoints--Edgar Cayce reaings for one source.
    Various accounts of the sun rising in the West--setting in the East--three days of darkness--one side--three days light another side--thats in ancient text.
    Reversal a fact--massive wave a fact--three miles high probable--sea shels etc found in the high hills of Scotland
    I think the videos explain well, particularly for those who have some experience of assimilating scientific data--not me.

Chris

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019), Words of Joy (7th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Watched this Suspicious Observers video.
    I certainly trust his take on this subject.
    Chris

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2019), Franny (6th January 2019), Jean-Marie (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), loc333 (11th March 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Ol' Roy (10th January 2019), Zanshin (10th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

All is totally Cyclic.
    Around and around we all go, along with everything in creation.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Franny (6th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Words of Joy (7th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TomMontalk?ref_s...montalk.net%2F

Tom Montalk Tweeted a link to the video also and noted "Ties into the Galactic Superwave theory and Atlantis-level cataclysms that even Fulcanelli warned about"

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Franny (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), neutronstar (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

True - far to long! Probably long enough in fact to befuddle and brainwash anyone who watches. I think given a clever enough presentation people can be convinced of anything. In other threads people believe in 'Mind Control' and we know how easy it is to sway people's opinions but hey, doesn't apply to us...
    I don't want to insult you, so please don't take it this way, but choosing to not listen to information because you are afraid of being brainwashed sounds like a very ignorant statement. Also not being able to read anything longer than a few sentences, or not being able to watch something that is longer than a few minutes seems to be a growing problem in today's society. How can anyone expect to learn anything that way.

If you are worried about being brainwashed stop listening to 5 min soundbites and start reading and listening to things that take time to learn and digest.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019), yelik (8th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    This is correct and explains the behavior in D.C. and now the blatant undermining of the Trump presidency--illegal Constitutionally but legal since The Constitution went out the window when COG came into play.

The 9/11 COG was never rescinded by Congress. Trump is an outsider and not part of the COG, so illegitimate in their eyes and unfortunately, they have the "legal" upperhand--only it's "classified" so they're going through other motions to "delegitimize" him for the public's sake. Clinton and Obama were and I imagine still are part of COG. COG basically legitimizes the Deep State and until this is exposed the U.S. is screwed, it's citizens are fooled and Hillary and her imps will remain protected and running things. Oh yeah, then there are these solar surprises we may have to deal with.

Apologies for running off topic but it's THE factor we must understand in order to see the Big Picture.
    No apologies, this subject can go so many directions and I would like this thread to explore them.

As far as COG, not proven but Q mentioned that their bolthole for COG is Arlington National Cemetery and it is closed for business. Speculation was that the military was standing in front of the entrances saying closed, was what the envelopes at GHWB's funeral had a pic of. Again just rumor.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th January 2019), lake (11th January 2019), Savannah (6th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast