+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A real one (UFO)? Finally?

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: A real one (UFO)? Finally?

That was the best candidate I'd ran into so far... too bad... even though it's with four independent views of the same object, it's still a hoax... (sigh)

All I can say at this point is that these CGI guys are doing a fine job of discrediting genuine UFO witnesses...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2014), Cidersomerset (25th March 2014), conk (26th March 2014), DeDukshyn (26th March 2014), Nasu (25th March 2014), Tesseract (25th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    As far as the shape of the ufos in the three videos, who are we to say that a ufo wouldn't have that shape? I mean who are we in the galactic scheme of things? If the universe was like a school, we wouldn't be in preschool yet.
    That's fine.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    That was the best candidate I'd ran into so far... too bad... even though it's with four independent views of the same object, it's still a hoax... (sigh)

All I can say at this point is that these CGI guys are doing a fine job of discrediting genuine UFO witnesses...
    A poster on another forum, epo333, thinks it's a plot quoting an article from Veterans Today:

Baron Baretzky calls for probe investigation into fraudulent UFO videos on Internet

Ricardo Baretzky, a global security threat analyst called for a probe investigation into fake “”UFO”” videos posted on internet by using a syndicate ring in South Korea and Germany that is profiting from the internet freedom by abusing the rights of the consumers by feeding them false publications and information. [...]
    Last edited by Atlas; 25th March 2014 at 23:14.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (25th March 2014), Nasu (25th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Just as there are fake videos put out and debunked, whats stopping authentic videos from being attacked and discredited? There are people whose jobs it is to discredit and attack by using social medias, etc. At the end of the day a person has to think for themselves and decide.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th March 2014), Synchronicity (26th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote By the way, do you people really think that real UFOs have this kind of shape, seriously? Come on...

How's a UFO SUPPOSED to look, then, hmmmmmm?

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    Quote By the way, do you people really think that real UFOs have this kind of shape, seriously? Come on...

How's a UFO SUPPOSED to look, then, hmmmmmm?
    My point exactly.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2014), Synchronicity (26th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Right, I can't say how a UFO is supposed to look. Discs and triangles may be too much simple shapes but I find the shape of the German UFO too complex.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Right, I can't say how a UFO is supposed to look. Discs and triangles may be too much simple shapes but I find the shape of the German UFO too complex.
    Here's the thing when dealing with anything alien.....expect the unexpected. Who knows what's inside that thing, the shape might be needed for the propulsion system of the ship, since it zipped off lickity split. It might be some anti gravity devices in there, could be various living quarters, could be anything. Smeg, it could just be an aesthetic preference.

When an alien race can create amazing vessels that can move that fast, they sure as can make it look however the f*ck they want it to look.

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

ET can make their ships invisible in the blink of an eye , or visible only to line of sight , or make them glow blue or golden or pure white , or even affect your perception of what the ship looks like , some are 8,000 years ahead of us , the impossible for us is possible for them ... an open mind is all that is required ... I think your going to see more and more as the days go by , our greatest time of tribulation, disasters , and madness is here now , right out of the book of revelations , the four headed beast , hail stones falling from the sky , mass animal deaths , it's the greatest show on earth ... I carry a pic of a beamship hovering over a bus as my wallpaper on my phone , clear daytime photo from 1975 ... the reason for the guys inside coming to earth is what I'm all about , the ships are just a tool ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Tyy1907 (26th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    ET can make their ships invisible in the blink of an eye , or visible only to line of sight , or make them glow blue or golden or pure white , or even affect your perception of what the ship looks like , some are 8,000 years ahead of us , the impossible for us is possible for them ... an open mind is all that is required ... I think your going to see more and more as the days go by , our greatest time of tribulation, disasters , and madness is here now , right out of the book of revelations , the four headed beast , hail stones falling from the sky , mass animal deaths , it's the greatest show on earth ... I carry a pic of a beamship hovering over a bus as my wallpaper on my phone , clear daytime photo from 1975 ... the reason for the guys inside coming to earth is what I'm all about , the ships are just a tool ...
    Care to show us that picture, please?

Personally, all that apocalypse stuff in Revelations is a bit over dramatic.... 'apocalypse', the true meaning of the word is the OPPOSITE of what most people THINK it means. Joe Public will think fire, brimstone, zombies roaming the countryside, demons and angels clashing.....the real meaning of the world means to enlighten, the unveil long held secrets.

I want 'em to come over to my house.

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

For anyone still thinking this is a real UFO (I had to go back and check for more hoax evidence , the evidence is in the attached enhanced still of one of the videos. (click a couple times to get big version)

The camera used had a built in sharpening filter -- common on most cameras these days, and often you can't turn it off unless you have a high end camera and need to take "flat" pictures or video. What a sharpening filter does is it offsets the opposite pixel colours on edges to enhance the look of the edge. In most photo / video when analyzed you will see this as a halo effect around your edges when viewed very close up. We can see this effect very clearly in the video with the zoomed in overlay. The halo is quite large, and the camera would apply it evenly to all pixels so there is no scaling of this effect - it should be the same thickness for all edges in the scene.

Notice the UFO in the picture -- no halo at edges. Period. this means the camera did not record that part of the image, if it had, we would see the exact same size halo around its edges, which we very clearly do not see here. The only explanaition is overlay of another image without paying attention to what filters the camera that was recording, was using

Maybe I shouldn't be giving these tips away

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoax.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	25370
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2014), Hervé (26th March 2014), McMaster (26th March 2014), MorningFox (26th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #31
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

What on earth do morons gain from faking this kind of stuff... ?

Tedious.

18. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Tedious.
    My guess is that it's a publicity stunt so they could be hired for the next 3D, Sci-Fi James Cameron film or some "Alien/Predator" type movies... maybe?... besides hits on their Gootube page.

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    [...]

In the comments section, the uploader, xxxdonutzxxx, adds:

Quote Posted by xxxdonutzxxx
    We have not filmed these UFO's. People send us these videos from around the world.
    2nd video uploader's 'liked videos' are mainly from the same agency.
    1st video uploader's 'liked videos' are also from the same agency.

This video agency also have dragons flying over England:

[...]

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Mojo,

Yeah...It's fake. Just read the video's description:

"Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact "info@videoagency.audiocolorwo­rld.com".

It's from a video agency...

Type "Video Agency of Audio Color World" on google...You'll see a lot of similar videos produced by them.

Cheers,

Raf.
    See my post about this video agency here: projectavalon.net/UFO-spotted-over-Ukraine--video-&p=807197

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2014), DeDukshyn (26th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    For anyone still thinking this is a real UFO (I had to go back and check for more hoax evidence , the evidence is in the attached enhanced still of one of the videos. (click a couple times to get big version)

The camera used had a built in sharpening filter -- common on most cameras these days, and often you can't turn it off unless you have a high end camera and need to take "flat" pictures or video. What a sharpening filter does is it offsets the opposite pixel colours on edges to enhance the look of the edge. In most photo / video when analyzed you will see this as a halo effect around your edges when viewed very close up. We can see this effect very clearly in the video with the zoomed in overlay. The halo is quite large, and the camera would apply it evenly to all pixels so there is no scaling of this effect - it should be the same thickness for all edges in the scene.

Notice the UFO in the picture -- no halo at edges. Period. this means the camera did not record that part of the image, if it had, we would see the exact same size halo around its edges, which we very clearly do not see here. The only explanaition is overlay of another image without paying attention to what filters the camera that was recording, was using

Maybe I shouldn't be giving these tips away

Thanks for that! Good we have people like you here so we don't have to argue what's fake and what's not.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Atlas (27th March 2014), DeDukshyn (26th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Tedious.
    MAking Ufologists look bad....Project Bluebook's all about it.

Anyone else but me want to find who did this and MASH HIS BALLS FLAT WITH A WOODEN HAMMER?

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

To me that video was an obvious fake, if you go through alot of the footage on youtube you start to spot fakes easily.

On the other hand if you want an in your face UFO video this one is just woah!! I know it's been discussed before on this forum, but the conclusion it was part of a movie set is rubbish! imo, and clearly setup to discredit this video. Really look at the detail ie the disk shaped object drop three other objects that fly out in different directions also the disk tilts to dive down into the sea, I just don't think fakers are that creative

Here is three videos

This is the fail debunking film set video

Honestly I or you could never be 100% sure it's real, but that debunking video is bunk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th March 2014), Tyy1907 (9th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I saw this one a few years ago ... (previous post)

First thing I noticed in the video above ... fighter planes can't turn around that fast ... not even close. Is it a different set of fighters? Possibly, but it looks like the video was created to show fighter craft flying by, turning around and flying back, which is not physically possibly within the timeframe allowed.

The shadow of the object before it hits the water is way too big and dark - it wouldn't be visible at that angle and distance, and to boot it is in the wrong spot -- look at where the sun is coming from in the scene - about 45 degrees off to the right - yet the UFO's shadow appears directly under it as it approaches the water - if the sun were casting that shadow - it would appear to the left of the UFO the same number of degrees the sun is to the right.

My 2 cents -- I don't think this one is real either, but I do recall my own excitement after initially seeing this one, but when I really analyze hard, I think there are just too many of these little discrepancies for me to call it legit.
    Based on the hi res slo-mo clip. The splash looks wrong as well to me, without any frame grabs or anything, but if prodded hard I will take a look at that as well.

Not sure about the "debunking" video -- that was a bit weird ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th March 2014 at 22:57.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Andrew (26th March 2014), Atlas (27th March 2014), Conehead (28th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

First thing I noticed in the video above ... fighter planes can't turn around that fast ... not even close. Is it a different set of fighters? Possibly, but it looks like the video was created to show fighter craft flying by, turning around and flying back, which is not physically possibly within the timeframe allowed.

The shadow of the object before it hits the water is way too big and dark - it wouldn't be visible at that angle and distance, and to boot it is in the wrong spot -- look at where the sun is coming from in the scene - about 45 degrees off to the right - yet the UFO's shadow appears directly under it as it approaches the water - if the sun were casting that shadow - it would appear to the left of the UFO the same number of degrees the sun is to the right.

My 2 cents -- I don't think this one is real either, but I do recall my own excitement after initially seeing this one, but when I really analyze hard, I think there are just too many of these little discrepancies for me to call it legit.
    Based on the hi res slo-mo clip. The splash looks wrong as well to me, without any frame grabs or anything, but if prodded hard I will take a look at that as well.

Good points, I agree they seem to turn around fast.. but do look like they are half way around turning before the cam turns to the UFO (but yes, does seem rather fast), as for the shadow I think it's just the waves as you can see same sort of shadow to the left side of cam edge on slow-mo video (I cant honestly identify if it's a shadow or wave darkness).

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Great find Amzer Zo...

Proof that UFOs can jump through (Hyper Space Dimensions) and do so more often than not...

We live in a (Multi-Dimensional Universe)...

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)

Good points, I agree they seem to turn around fast.. but do look like they are half way around turning before the cam turns to the UFO (but yes, does seem rather fast), as for the shadow I think it's just the waves as you can see same sort of shadow to the left side of cam edge on slow-mo video (I cant honestly identify if it's a shadow or wave darkness).
    Jets can't turn at high speeds -- they just can't, or the pilot passes out or a wing rips off (Edit: I should add I have logged hundreds of hours on proper software flight simulators (mostly MS FS10 with expansion for fighter jets) - this is how it is obvious to me). It's either different jets (if the vid is real - which I am doubting) - or its not real. The darkness of the shadow bothers me much less then the fact that it is in the wrong place from left to right -- it should be farther to the left -- look where the sun is coming from - you can see the position of the specular (highlight) on the rails to judge that the sun is slightly behind them but mostly to the right - quite a lot. The shadow of the UFO then should merge into it from the left until intersection -- this does not occur.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Great find Amzer Zo...

Proof that UFOs can jump through (Hyper Space Dimensions) and do so more often than not...

We live in a (Multi-Dimensional Universe)...
    While I don't necessarily doubt your second two statements (based on their existing) - the videos don't seem legit to some of us (also concluded by Amzer)- there's a few posts back there if you're interested in hearing why some of us came to that conclusion.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th March 2014 at 00:41.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Andrew (27th March 2014), Atlas (27th March 2014), Hervé (27th March 2014), jackovesk (27th March 2014), william r sanford72 (27th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Gives the impression of a key.to open somthing??a port key perhaps?
    truth always.
    William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast