Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst 1 53 103 143 153 154 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #3041
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

JOE/ In all honesty, I drove over to Hoboken Medical center in the town I live to bring them some masks I had. A woman in scrubs was out front having a cigarette. I said heres some mask and she said thanks, and i asked are you guys slammed in there? She replied, no its pretty easy, not too bad. I thought, wow thats odd, so as I drove down the street and another E R worker was on his phone and i asked him, HEY YOU GUYS SLAMMED? he said its kinda busy, I said with Corona? he said a little of both regular flu and corona flu. He was very relaxed and taking it easy.
    what the sam hill is going on here???

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), Basho (3rd April 2020), Charles Harris (3rd April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), greybeard (3rd April 2020), Joe (3rd April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Phoenix (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #3042
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    JOE/ In all honesty, I drove over to Hoboken Medical center in the town I live to bring them some masks I had. A woman in scrubs was out front having a cigarette. I said heres some mask and she said thanks, and i asked are you guys slammed in there? She replied, no its pretty easy, not too bad. I thought, wow thats odd, so as I drove down the street and another E R worker was on his phone and i asked him, HEY YOU GUYS SLAMMED? he said its kinda busy, I said with Corona? he said a little of both regular flu and corona flu. He was very relaxed and taking it easy.
    what the sam hill is going on here???
    I have seen similar videos, but I don't think we should jump to any conclusions just yet. By all accounts, we are definitely seeing that hospitals are prepared for an increase in activity - better seeing that than seeing nothing.

There are some facts to consider;

*We did get advance notice.
    *Italy is having serious problems handling the number of patients.
    *If we are not prepared, the hospitals could be quickly overwhelmed.
    *Many people are aware and are self isolating when they have a virus.

It could be that our advance notice and attention to the problem could have indeed had a positive affect. Considering that the virus has a two week period where a person can carry it without knowing, we should have a much better picture of our status within a week or two.

If another week goes by without an influx of patients being seen in the hospitals, we could be at a very critical point. People will begin to seriously doubt the narrative more so than they are now and will begin to push back on the social distancing and the lack of work/income. Another month of not being able to pay rent will make things very uncomfortable especially if we do not see a growing number of sic people. And if this is only due to a delay of infection, then things could go very badly for everyone.

As much as it sucks, we have to be patient before we can make any conclusions.

In my own opinion, I think that the delay that we are seeing in North America is due to a combination of our advance actions and the possible mutations that the virus may have made.

Of course there are many other scenarios that could be theorized, but I think we have to go with what we are seeing for ourselves at this point and be strong until we find out more solid facts.
    Last edited by Patient; 3rd April 2020 at 06:54.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Charles Harris (3rd April 2020), mokosh (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3043
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Official statistics of deaths in European countries
    https://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zsco...try_total.html

Death rate in European countries in the last 4 1/2 years

As you can see, the current peak of the Covid-19 pandemic is nearly identical to that of the normal flu in january, 2017.
    That also counts for Italy, which has the biggest peak.

The graphs for the high risk age group >65 years show the same characteristics.
    https://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_country65.html

That gives the impression, that Covid-19 has the characteristics of a normal flu regarding mortality. Which is terrible, but not more terrible than in some other years.
    Last edited by Olaf; 3rd April 2020 at 07:58.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

gord (3rd April 2020), greybeard (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), Joe (4th April 2020), Phoenix (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #3044
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

It is Real here. 1 death in my home town and 1 death that has not been talked about on main stream media yet. I have inside information from my own hospital and they are making one floor of our hospital a hot zone. trying to recruit nurses to only work in that ward they are very scared to work there.

One of my ex work mates Father has passed away in the UK just today from COVID 19. It is very very real. And so is the Agenda behind it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), Inaiá (4th April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), Kate (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

9. Link to Post #3045
    Thanks

great video from "Amazing Polly", this is really interesing... it looks like this whole thing has been carefully planned:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), norman (3rd April 2020), Olaf (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

11. Link to Post #3046
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Pasted from COVID-19 Contrarians

As of yesterday UK there have been 2,921 death cumulative as on the live link.
    That is hardly worse for the period of time than conventional winter "virus"
    There has been 33,718 confirmed cases there will have been may not confirmed.
    Honestly keep it simple.

The fear projection is the concern why lockdown for a normal seasonal event?
    Yes I appreciate some countries are having it worse than the UK but then some are better and dont have the Draconian measures imposed here.
    Chris

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...0b19484dd4bb14
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

guayabal (3rd April 2020), sllim11 (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #3047
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Here is some food, for thought.
    Will the coronavirus trigger a global food crisis?

3 April, 2020
    • With many planes grounded, shipments of vegetables from Africa to Europe or fruit from South America to the US are being disrupted
    • The lack of labour is also affecting planting and harvesting and could cause shortages and rising prices for staple crops
    The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted global food supplies and is causing labour shortages in agriculture worldwide.

Panic buying by shoppers cleared supermarket shelves of staples such as pasta and flour as populations worldwide prepared for lockdowns.

Meat and dairy producers as well as fruit and vegetable farmers struggled to shift supplies from restaurants to grocery stores, creating the perception of shortages for consumers.

Retailers and authorities say there are no underlying shortages and supplies of most products have been or will be replenished. Bakery and pasta firms in Europe and North America have increased production.

Food firms say panic purchasing is subsiding as households have stocked up and are adjusting to lockdown routines.

The logistics to get food from the field to the plate, however, are being increasingly affected and point to longer-term problems.

In the short-term, lack of air freight and trucker shortages are disrupting deliveries of fresh food.

Longer-term, lack of labour is affecting planting and harvesting and could cause shortages and rising prices for staple crops in a throwback to the food crises that shook developing nations a decade ago.

What’s disrupting food supply?

With many planes grounded and ship containers hard to find after the initial coronavirus crisis in China, shipments of vegetables from Africa to Europe or fruit from South America to the United States are being disrupted.

A labour shortage could also cause crops to rot in the fields.

As spring starts in Europe, farms are rushing to find enough workers to pick strawberries and asparagus, after border closures prevented the usual flow of foreign labourers. France has called on its own citizens to help offset an estimated shortfall of 200,000 workers.

More wide-scale crop losses are looming in India, where a lockdown has sent masses of workers home, leaving farms and markets short of hands as staple crops like wheat near harvest.

Is food going to cost more?

Wheat futures surged in March to two-month highs, partly due to the spike in demand for bakery and pasta goods, while corn sank to a 3-1/2 year low as its extensive use in biofuel exposed it to an oil price collapse.

Benchmark Thai white rice prices have already hit their highest level in eight years.

Swings in commodity markets are not necessarily passed on in prices of grocery goods, as food firms typically buy raw materials in advance. A sustained rise in prices will, however, eventually be passed on to consumers.

Some poorer countries subsidise food to keep prices stable.

The United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation has warned that a rush to buy by countries that rely on imports of staple foods could fuel global food inflation, despite ample reserves of staple crops.

Fresh produce such as fruit or fish or unprocessed grains such as rice reflect more immediately changes in supply and demand.

Will there be enough food if the crisis lasts?

Analysts say global supplies of the most widely consumed food crops are adequate. Wheat production is projected to be at record levels in the year ahead.

However, the concentration of exportable supply of some food commodities in a small number of countries and export restrictions by big suppliers concerned they have enough supply at home can make world supply more fragile than headline figures suggest.

Another source of tension in global food supply could be China: there are signs the country is scooping up foreign agricultural supplies as it emerges from its coronavirus shutdown and rebuilds its massive pork industry after a devastating African swine fever epidemic.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), Inaiá (4th April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), Metaphor (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #3048
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    why lockdown for a normal seasonal event?
    It's not normal, and may very well not be seasonal.

70% of the cases in Ecuador are in Guayaquil, a large coastal city where the temp is 80ºF (27ºC) with 75% humidity. That's a nice, hot, balmy summer day in Scotland. There, the cases are running rampant, funeral companies are closed because the workers are scared, and dead bodies are literally on the streets.

The government here is honest enough to say publicly that they're very worried. Most governments are trying to put a falsely reassuring brave face on things. The truth is that no-one knows enough to be sure what will happen next, but it's not going to be over anytime soon.

Think globally, not locally. This is not the flu, and it's not nothing.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), Inaiá (4th April 2020), justntime2learn (3rd April 2020), Kate (3rd April 2020), Molope (3rd April 2020), onevoice (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Salv8tion (3rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020)

17. Link to Post #3049
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,012 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    great video from "Amazing Polly", this is really interesing... it looks like this whole thing has been carefully planned:
    WHAW ! . . EVERYONE should see this.

and the really encouraging part is that Trump can obviously see straight through the whole thing.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), gini (3rd April 2020), guayabal (3rd April 2020), happyuk (3rd April 2020), onawah (4th April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020)

19. Link to Post #3050
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

70% of the cases in Ecuador are in Guayaquil, a large coastal city where the temp is 80ºF (27ºC) with 75% humidity. That's a nice, hot, balmy summer day in Scotland. There, the cases are running rampant, funeral companies are closed because the workers are scared, and dead bodies are literally on the streets.
    More on this... this is a full report. My own emphases in red.
    Ecuador Minister of Health Juan Carlos Zevallos warned Thursday that he expects 20% of those who contract the Covid-19 virus will require hospitalization and six percent will require intensive care. “This estimate is based on what we have seen so far in Ecuador as well as the international profile,” he said.

The good news, Zevallos adds, is that about 40 percent of those infected will have no symptoms at all while 30 to 40 percent will experience symptoms that will not require hospitalization.

“Ecuador’s experience with the virus will be somewhat different than that of other countries and we are still trying to understand those differences,” Zevallos says. “We know that our virus is a variant of the one suffered in China, Spain and Italy. There are also local factors that will affect our experience including the fact that we have a much younger population than Italy, Spain and U.S.”

Although the fatality rate is higher with older victims and those with compromised immune systems, Zevallos says that Ecuador has seen a high hospitalization rate for those aged 30 to 50. “This follows patterns in Spain and France which is very concerning to health experts. In Ecuador, the vast majority of younger cases appear to be recovering but this could change,” he said.

On Wednesday, Zevallos said that most of the world’s population will be infected with the coronavirus before a vaccine is available. He added that social distancing will not change the numbers but will extend the period of infection, reducing the burden on the health system. Various models of the epidemic predict that 40 to 70 percent of the population will eventually become infected.

Deputy Minister of Health Ernesto Carrasco said Thursday that Ecuador’s fatality rate from Covid-19 is 3.7 percent but expects that to drop as more tests are conducted.

“We are doing well in comparison to other counties in terms of death rate,” he says. “Worldwide, the rate is 5.2 percent while it is 12 percent in Italy and 9 percent in Spain. The U.S. is doing better, at 2.5 percent, but like us, they are in the early stages of their outbreak.”

On Thursday, Ecuador had 3,163 confirmed cases with 120 deaths, almost 70 percent of them in Guayas Province. There are 84 cases in Cuenca, with 24 of those patients hospitalized.

Guayaquil sees panic buying ahead of possible curfew extension

Supermarkets in Guayaquil were a mob scene Thursday morning due to speculation that a 24-hour weekend curfew would be imposed. Guayas Province Governor Pedro Pablo Duart has asked the government for the extended curfew to combat Ecuador’s largest coronavirus outbreak. Waits were as long as two hours Thursday at several Guayaquil Supermaxis and police were called to two locations as some customers attempted to rush the doors. Interior Minister María Paula Romo said the emergency operations committee is considering Duart’s request and will make a decision Friday or Saturday.

Shoppers in Guayaquil mobbed supermarkets Thursday as a 24-hour weekend curfew is considered.

Cuenca police fine more than 1,000 restriction violators

National and transit police say they have issued 1,243 fines for various violations of the national health emergency within the last week in Cuenca. In addition, 157 arrest have been made for curfew violations. Police have issued 387 fines for unauthorized use of private vehicles and have confiscated 23 vehicles for violating the curfew. In addition, hundreds of fines have been issued to those conducting business in violation of the ban on face-to-face interactions for commercial purposes.

Gov’t removes 30 to 150 bodies a day in Guayaquil

Military personnel, working with the Ministry of Health, have removed between 30 and 150 bodies a day from Guayaquil residences since Monday. Government intervention is necessary, the ministry says, because most funeral homes in the city are closed due to coronavirus restrictions.

According to army task force commander Jorge Wated, a large burial ground is being prepared to receive the dead in an undisclosed location in the city and should be completed by Monday. The ministry says it is unable to determine how many of the diseased were victims of Covid-19 but estimates a third are virus victims.

Quito asks for more vehicle restrictions

Quito Mayor Jorge Yunda is asking the government for permission to restrict use of private vehicles to one day a week instead of the current two. He says the move is necessary to relieve traffic as well as to keep residents at home. “There are far too many cars on the streets and this impedes essential deliveries and exposes more people to the virus.” The Emergency Operations Committee says it has taken the request under consideration and will make a decision soon. Interior Minister María Paula Romo said Thursday that further restrictions on vehicle use are being considered nationwide.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (3rd April 2020), Eligos (3rd April 2020), greybeard (3rd April 2020), Inaiá (4th April 2020), Rosemarie (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020)

21. Link to Post #3051
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill the effects of this virus are not normal -- however until the full picture arrives months from now im doing my usual "maybe so".
    Nothing ruled out including the effects of 5g.
    However, the curve of this virus from an assumed day one seems consistent with previous "viruses"
    as has been put out in other peoples posts.
    If I was prone to believing the media and worked as an undertaker I would not be keen to go to work for the sake of my family and friends.
    My take has mainly been on UK figures as there is more info than I can process coming from other countries. That does not mean lack of concern or compassion for others.

It could turn out to be different than seasonal flu but no higher mortality rate overall.
    OR!!!
    The worst thing since!!
    Early days yet, im open minded.

Chris

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

23. Link to Post #3052
    Thanks

There's no 5G in Ecuador.

I can't quite remember how often I've posted that, but as an estimate it might be 2,174 times.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bright Skies (4th April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), Goba (3rd April 2020), gord (3rd April 2020), Molope (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (5th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020), Zionbrion (3rd April 2020)

25. Link to Post #3053
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

a detailed look at a Trump family insider who supposedly ran his 2016 campaign from behind the scenes, now involved in helping manage filling in gaps in the virus response.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...esponse-160553

Quote Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response

Trump’s son-in-law sets up shop at FEMA as his portfolio balloons to include manufacturing, supplies and long-term planning.

Dozens of Trump administration officials have trooped to the White House podium over the last two months to brief the public on their effort to combat coronavirus, but one person who hasn't -- Jared Kushner -- has emerged as perhaps the most pivotal figure in the national fight against the fast-growing pandemic.

What started two-and-a-half weeks ago as an effort to utilize the private sector to fix early testing failures has become an all-encompassing portfolio for Kushner, who, alongside a kitchen cabinet of outside experts including his former roommate and a suite of McKinsey consultants, has taken charge of the most important challenges facing the federal government: Expanding test access, ramping up industry production of needed medical supplies, and figuring out how to get those supplies to key locations.

Kushner has even obtained a new center of power at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the crisis-response organization that's taken over coronavirus strategy and planning -- and where Kushner and his deputies ride herd on the health agencies that had been criticized for their slow responses to the pandemic earlier this year.

Kushner’s group, which some have characterized as an “all-of-private-sector” operation in contrast to Vice President Mike Pence’s “all-of-government” task force, has had its successes – including airlifting emergency medical supplies to the United States, crowdsourcing mask and glove donations, and rapidly devising a last-ditch plan for hospitals to maximize ventilators.

But the behind-the-scenes working group has also duplicated existing federal teams and operations, and its focus on rapid, short-term decisions has created concern among some health-agency officials, according to interviews with 11 people involved in Kushner’s effort, including senior government officials, outside advisers and volunteers on the projects, as well as other health department and White House officials.

< more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Sadieblue (5th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #3054
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Extended Lockdowns, A Form Of Mass Torture - David Icke Talks To The TradCatKnight Podcast:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), greybeard (3rd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #3055
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can't quite remember how often I've posted that, but as an estimate it might be 2,174 times.

there are 45 5G antennas in all of Hamburg and they are at fairgrounds and train stations. 5G has a very short range so it is safe to say there is no 5G in the city to speak of, meanwhile Hamburg is a Corona hotspot in Germany.

India has ZERO 5G - still the number of cases is rising just the same way as elsewhere

30. Link to Post #3056
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thats obviously true but the theory is this started in a place in China where 5G is prevalent.
    Have looked at this video posted by viking and others
    See link.
    I am not saying this is true as I have no way of proving or disproving -- just worth considering with an open mind.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1348127

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020)

32. Link to Post #3057
    Language
    Thanks

Corona Survival Guide with Wim Hof & Russell Brand | Full Length Podcast
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

TrumanCash (3rd April 2020)

34. Link to Post #3058
    Language
    Thanks

ALEXA "Did The Government Release The CoronaVirus?"

They changed it ... Alexa will not say this ever again

By the way I disagree with her ... she is just part of pushing the false narrative of the status quo that claims it is "out of control" as we NEVER had any Flu Virus "under control" ever. It is juts part of our lives! What they DO control is HOW they sell it to the masses with LIES!

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd April 2020 at 16:56.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Goba (4th April 2020), T Smith (3rd April 2020)

36. Link to Post #3059
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Goba (here)

there are 45 5G antennas in all of Hamburg and they are at fairgrounds and train stations. 5G has a very short range so it is safe to say there is no 5G in the city to speak of, meanwhile Hamburg is a Corona hotspot in Germany.

India has ZERO 5G - still the number of cases is rising just the same way as elsewhere
    Think of 5G sattelites and vaccinations.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), pyrangello (4th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (5th April 2020), Stardad (3rd April 2020), syrwong (3rd April 2020)

38. Link to Post #3060
    Language
    Thanks

National Guardsman At NY Testing Center Says Media Has Overblown COVID19 Pandemic "It's the Flu!":

¤=[Post Update]=¤

⚠️ For those who claim Iran has no #5G ... must know that 4G LTE is also (partial 5G tech) Beamforming 8x8 MIMO Military Grade Phased Array Antennas!
    The rapid increase of ANYTHING WIRELESS like:
    Smartphones, Smart-TV, Routers/Modems, WiFi Hot Spots, Smart-meters, Bluetooth, Cordless Headset, Smart Watches, Fit Bit, Baby-phones, Wireless Security Camera's, Smart Fridge etc. etc. rapid increase of >> multiple << new Erratic Pulsed Microwave Transmitters everywhere (even from space) last years is a MAJOR factor that any (common) virus CAN become lethal to more and more people who are in the saturation densification zone of Microwaves!
    All who are in that zone have a compromised weakened immune system, altered metabolism & change in their blood! Which all can be proven! ... ICNIRP knows that too but are LYING to the masses about them being a "Radiation Watchdog" <<< LIE ‼️ ... Serving Trillion industry corporate interest & #Agenda2030
    tinyurl.com/MSM-ICNIRP-Deceptive-Content
    tinyurl.com/Stop5G-vs-ICNIRP-Corruption
    How many know Iran launches own satellite Rasad-1 in 2011? Iran is NOT a "Third World Country".
    cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder & Senior Admin Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alexius (4th April 2020), anandacate (3rd April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), pyrangello (4th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (5th April 2020), TrumanCash (3rd April 2020), wondering (3rd April 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst 1 53 103 143 153 154 LastLast