+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default Re: The Big Bang Never Occurred – The Universe Has No Beginning

I agree that watching and listening to other people try and rationalize and extrapolate onto the big bang theory, a theory that bears no fruit, is difficult to do.

As far as how did life get started on this or any other planet? The same way instincts or innate abilities show up in all life forms. Some have called this the Ether, and what it turns out to be, we can photograph all types of energy these days, is the energy stream that is everywhere. In it is storage space, for lack of a better way to phrase it, and lots of it. Life forms have the ability to, in fact it never stops, interface in and with and through this energy stream at all times. That's the universal constant, and it is also why people like Rupert Sheldrake have said that you can just look at a particular star, and ponder on it, and get a sense of presence from all the life there too. Empathic energetic connections are very real, and seem to know no boundaries.

So, the duality of me, the ancient one, the timeless one who rarely speaks and cares not for the triviality of the "now" *yawns* and the one aware and very much involved with the real manipulation of "this matter" around "these feet" right now, live in the same place.

Perhaps we need not separate ourselves from these things called life forms in order to ask the question where did life forms come from. You are a life form, ask yourself of your own personal experience. You were there the entire duration, and really don't need an answer to this question from outside.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

bogeyman (25th July 2015), Gardener (27th July 2015), loveoflife (26th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

The big bang theory is nonsense, we often make things to fit in our current climate or social or mental understanding. It is true the universe has no beginning nor end at present, it does not mean however that it didn't have a beginning, even time as we understand it which isn't correct had a beginning, how was the universe created and when was it started that's the fundamental questions. The question of a creator certainly has to be taken into consideration, and if true, it changes the fundamentals of all of our lives, and maybe we have forgotten our connection to creation it self, hence other explanations will be forthcoming, real, imaginary, and nonsense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

loveoflife (27th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

The Big Bang has never appealed to me either. I like the 'Toroidal model' of the universe as presented by Arthur Young (an incredibly overlooked thinker), just because he developed the original Bell Helicopter he was thought of as an 'Engineer' but this guy had some seriously profound offerings from his immense talent regarding cosmology and physics - if you are at all interested in alternative physics and creative thought look Arthur Young up on YouTube, it really rocked my world!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th July 2015), Earthlink (27th July 2015), loveoflife (27th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

It is claimed by academia that gravity is responsible for the formation of the big bang universe.

This short video refutes that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Earthlink (27th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Well, their choice of words was a little harsh, since people don't actually go out of their way to be wrong, especially really wrong, you're just going to make yourself look foolish.

Yes, it is an electric universe, we and all other life are proof of that, so is all other matter too, actually, and regrading gravity, it is real and it does work as described. In short, I'll reference the experiments done in elevator shafts, where two round chunks of wood suspended on long lines of rope are hung from the top of the shaft to near the bottom and set so that they are about an inch apart, will, every time, end up touching each other and stay that way.

This experiment was very good, actually, for it just tested the aspect of "that force that will pull apples to the ground when released from your hand" and if gravity is a real and straight down to the centre of the Earth pull, objects suspended over long distances such as this, they even sealed all the elevator doors and made it an airtight chamber, have to go against that straight down pull of gravity and go sideways to hook up.

This isn't saying what causes this though, and in fact, we have since discovered that frogs and other species that climb walls and trees actually have the polarity in their feet set to be the opposite to whatever the polarity is on the surface they are on, and so, they cling to it. Magnetically.

If the word gravity remains simple, and only asserts that matter attracts matter, then it is fairly accurate, no?

*edited* on a side note, I've been playing around with magnets lately, and they're pretty powerful things that you can feel the force of which directly when pressing north poles to north poles or vice versa. wtf is that?!?!?!?! and if our planet is a big bar magnet, and the opposite poles of north and south attract, how do we even stay round? kidding, but yeah, magnetic force, wow.

And I agree with you completely regarding all of the other steps that were taken, in the sciences, where un-known properties of gravity were applied to what can only be called science fiction realities.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 27th July 2015 at 15:37.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Gardener (27th July 2015), loveoflife (27th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

There is another theory, "the steady state theory".
    Yes. That was formulated by the highly respected astrophysicist Sir Fred Hoyle, and others, as early as 1948. Despite quite a lot of criticism from peers, Sir Fred never abandoned his thesis. (It's also my own strong personal conviction that the Big Bang is a scientific myth.)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (29th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2015), greybeard (22nd August 2015), Limor Wolf (27th July 2015), loveoflife (27th July 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015), silvanelf (25th September 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2015), ulli (28th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

imagin being able to imagin infinity
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (It's also my own strong personal conviction that the Big Bang is a scientific myth.)
    Agreed.

The Big Bang Theory:
    At first there was nothing. Then it blew up.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lettherebelight (22nd August 2015), Selkie (22nd August 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    (It's also my own strong personal conviction that the Big Bang is a scientific myth.)
    Agreed.

The Big Bang Theory:
    At first there was nothing. Then it blew up.
    (my emphasis)

What you said, Paul.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

As an atheist I am often tarred into believing the big bang theory like many other atheists. I do think the universe had a beginning, but I think the big bang theory as Hawking etc present it is completely illogical. Sometimes I stand in awe at the stupidity of mankind both spiritually and scientifically...

I made my own theory/working model of the big bang that I think makes logical sense(doesn't mean it nec. right of course).

Atheistic Universe Creation Theory:

1. Other universes or 'dimensions' are in black holes. AKA another entire plane of 3d + time + any other consistent natural laws.

2. The mechanics of dark matter,... light, matter, and whatever else being sucked into black holes eventually leads to some sort of 'critical mass', and is the source of the big bang in that dimension, creating a brand new universe. One of my theories is it was an acoustic explosion of grand magnitude, the big bang... The bible(although I do not value it immensely, i think there are some truths embedded/encoded in such types of documents) even somewhat supports that with:

Quote John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word[AKA words are sound], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    3. The new universes in black holes are more likely divided by something bigger than just each individual black hole. Perhaps each galaxy is one universe being created. Perhaps at the end of this universe it will be one big black hole, ready to create another universe of diverse and abundant life.

4. The multiverse is all connected universes, and all connected dimensions/planes relating to the universe we are in.

5. The omniverse is all of existence. However needing the word omniverse may be somewhat obsolete by only one multiverse being existent. The Extraterrestrials I have had contact with have said that they do not know if there are multiple multiverses. And that is one of the only things that are truly "unknowable" in existence(after all knowledge/science/etc is known). Their definition of a multiverse is all connected universes/dimensions in existence to this particular universe. So one cannot travel outside one's own multiverse. That is the confines they used to define that word.

My theory includes 2 contradicting possibilities in #6 and #7:

6. One possibility: the multiverse is a set number of dimensions/planes, each plane gets new universes of life and matter cyclically based on the universal mechanics(what I call natural law) tied to the connected universes relating to it,... after an aeon(s) of time the universe dies out, and is an empty dimension eventually until another big bang happens there ...Note: Traversing to a different universe is possible, so by the time a universe ends, pretty much all souls produced by that universe can still exist(possibly just occupying a small dense thoroughly terraformed portion of a brand new universe each new universe)

7. Second possibility: The multiverse acts in a somewhat linear fashion, creating brand new dimensions in black holes, and brand new universes. In this theory it is included that universes and life have been infinitely in creation by nature in a linear fashion following the truly timeless construct of time. What I term natural law AKA universal mechanics are responsible for the creation of new universes. Time had no beginning in this theory. Also in this theory universes do not have an end, only a beginning. So the universe, like the soul, has a beginning but no end.

8. The multiverse is infinite in both directions of past and future. It was never not in existence, and will never end it's existence.

9. In this theory souls are created by a sort of "spiritual plane" that is connected to all life. Souls would start at things like tree and plantlife, then move to insects etc, and landing at the evolutionary apex eventually, which is many different genetic forms. There is no one apex race in the universe.

10. The universe/multiverse is too massive for the allowance of any 'demi-god' beings ruling over the whole thing. My theories include zero demi-gods. Only beings of varying degrees of spiritual/soulular, intellectual/genetic nature. Ancient souls and brand new souls etc.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...se-theory.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Selkie (22nd August 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    ...Sometimes I stand in awe at the stupidity of mankind both spiritually and scientifically...
    Doesn't anyone with a two brain cells to rub together, and a scintilla of wit to give spark to them?

Bless you, Omni...you made my day
    Last edited by Selkie; 22nd August 2015 at 23:24.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Omni (22nd August 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

There is another theory, "the steady state theory".
    Yes. That was formulated by the highly respected astrophysicist Sir Fred Hoyle, and others, as early as 1948. Despite quite a lot of criticism from peers, Sir Fred never abandoned his thesis. (It's also my own strong personal conviction that the Big Bang is a scientific myth.)
    ‘Big Bang’ was actually a derogatory term coined by Fred Hoyle, which was adopted by the big bangers, much as if people with alternative views were to accept being called conspiracy theorists. The issue of quackery came up here.

At first, the theory was seen as creationism through the back door, and, as Sheldrake reports, scientists were suspicious when the Pope was among the first to embrace it. See here.

We have a tendency to extrapolate from the local to the global. Avoiding this pitfall, alternative scientists are proponents of destructive Little Bangs such as exploding planets (Thomas Van Flandern) and supernovas (Paul LaViolette). See here.

They also tend to see creation in terms of growth and reproduction, i.e. something from something. See here.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Selkie (23rd August 2015), silvanelf (25th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2