+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Marines Storm Langley in an attempt to remove CIA coup attempt

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

Default Re: The Marines Storm Langley in an attempt to remove CIA coup attempt

Considering everyone has a mobile phone equipped with a video recorder I am surprised that there is not one video of this event out there on youtube.

I would imagine a large group of very large tilt rotor aircraft would make a hell of a noise and would have attracted a lot of attention on their arrival at CIA Langley and would have had a lot more people taking video's of the event, but apparently everyone else bar June LaApril's source was deaf to this event for a good 30 minutes.

I can vouch for a large helicopter making it's presence known, because less than two weeks ago I had seven Blackhawk helicopter's from the army, (which are very large helicopters being 60 foot long or so), fly from north to south above my house less than 500 feet high, at 11.30pm in two formations of three in a row and one Blackhawk by itself.

At the time the house shook for a good minute and the air vibrated to the rotor blast from the main rotors as they arrived then passed overhead and left, they made a hell of a noise and I went out to take a look and confirmed this movement.

So like Target I call this event bogus.
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th December 2017 at 11:35.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Michelle Marie (9th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Whether this particular event is bogus or not, the fact that the CIA is being investigated and information being accessed seems to be running through a lot of different reports. The main thing that we are seeing is the exposure of corruption within these agencies.

It doesn't matter HOW it comes out, as long as the truth is revealed and the rogue elements get removed.

Investigations are definitely occurring in the background. The stealth strategy will only be revealed when it is complete.

I'm happy to wait patiently while the process takes place.

Concurrently, people like Cory Snodgres are coming forward with the truth.

The truth-tellers 😀🐇😀will 😀🐇😀 win the information war!
    💃👣💃👣💃👣💃We WILL be set free. 💃👣💃👣💃👣💃👣💃

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (10th December 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,940 times in 4,050 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    The CIA is a rouge agency that acts on its own way too many times (Bankster Control?). I also try to remember that there are 3 distinct factions within the CIA that don't always see eye to eye. Because of the vast quantities of money given to the CIA after WWII, they have huge amounts of money to raise hell around the world. I wonder how many private armies they have.
    I have no clue if the Langley air show happened--either way, I think this quote points to the likely core of things that are not particularly obvious.

I would say the CIA/State Dept. plays a different tune than the Dept. of Defense/Congress, although, are both heavily involved with banking & finance...of course. So to just say banksters, elites, military, etc., kind of sweeps away the concept of factions. In general, they mostly agree to keep power over the common person; but otherwise, are their objectives identical, not really. And aside from that basic division of State vs. Congress, certainly there can be sub-factions.

From being able to take an almost real-time look at what happened in Syria, it seems pretty obvious this (factional in-fighting) happens a lot; but, on the encouraging side, you know what, I don't believe most of them are very good at what they do (regime control/statecraft/etc.). Except for brute force. If for some reason the Marines did want Langley, they would have it. I am not sure why there would be much need to "show" force, as, I expect the CIA understands, they are not really a fighting unit, and their life expectancy in that situation would be a matter of seconds. Sure they have weapons and all manner of goon squads, but, no match, really.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BMJ (10th December 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), Michelle Marie (10th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Yes, this is really more of an information war. Secret Intel, non-disclosure agreements, killing witnesses, who was murdered, who knows what information. Then switching sides, getting a conscience, or refusing a particular assignment--an asset turns into a liability. So instead of murder this time, leak information.

It's about getting information, not a slaughter or show of muscles or force for battle.

Just the facts, please!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (10th December 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

Yes regardless of whether this did occur or not, I would agree Desert Dreamer the good news is this massive knot of deceit and evil is being unravelled and exposed, and the good people of this world will conquer the evil.
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th December 2017 at 08:03.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

This is an old fake story dug up & dusted off as a trumptards wet dream, it's just not remotely credible.

If Benjamin Fulford is pushing something it's a 100% guarantee is not true.

Do you think Trump wouldn't have been bragging about it on twitter ?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    This is an old fake story dug up & dusted off as a trumptards wet dream, it's just not remotely credible.

Have you been following along? We have moved on to the sentiment that, in the words of BMJ: "the knot of evil is being unraveled and exposed, and the good people of this world will conquer the evil."

In essence, the report inspired some hope of this overall change in conditions for the better. We are not attached as to whether this event took place or not. We are still United in the sense that the evil IS being exposed as the truth of past evil operations and corrupt practices is being revealed. The revelations that are coming out everywhere as narratives are analyzed and evidence is unearthed, as in the JFK files and the Las Vegas shootings.

This is what we are truly participating in, and celebrating as the process unfolds.

Those who have abused power through deception and force have brought much harm. They are being ousted from their positions. This is the change that we are seeing in the big picture.

Big picture awareness is what really matters.

💙👀💙😊💚💛💚💛💙💙💙👀💙

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Spiral (10th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

Have you been following along? We have moved on to the sentiment that, in the words of BMJ: "the knot of evil is being unraveled and exposed, and the good people of this world will conquer the evil."

In essence, the report inspired some hope of this overall change in conditions for the better. We are not attached as to whether this event took place or not. We are still United in the sense that the evil IS being exposed as the truth of past evil operations and corrupt practices is being revealed. The revelations that are coming out everywhere as narratives are analyzed and evidence is unearthed, as in the JFK files and the Las Vegas shootings.

This is what we are truly participating in, and celebrating as the process unfolds.

Those who have abused power through deception and force have brought much harm. They are being ousted from their positions. This is the change that we are seeing in the big picture.

💙👀💙😊💚💛💚💛💙💙💙👀💙
    I am barraged by the fictitious accounts of such things, some true ones but mainly fictitious, the POTUS is still being told what to do & how to do it by Kissinger..... Kissinger is at best getting rid of some of the political puppets who have gone too far in their "personal affairs", but that's about the sum of it.

We just got told that the US has 2000 troops in Syria, up from the supposed 500, what the heck are they doing there ? It's an illegal act of war by any standards, and straight out of the same playbook that has been being used for decades.

As for JFK & Vegas, we still don't know the truth & the authorities are complicit in a web of lies & obfuscation, any truths that have come out have not come from the police or FBI.....well not intentionally at any rate.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), Michelle Marie (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

That's true, Spiral, but we are not relying on Trump or any politicians at this point. We are searching for the truth together.

It may seem to some that Trump is a big savior, but all appearances are used to manipulate perception. Behind appearances and news reports lie the heart of the truth.

To me, we are engaged in exercises to evolve our own consciousness and get to the heart of the truth: we are "reading between the lines" and looking at patterns and affiliations. It's great to point out what has been presented as truth, but is in fact, not truth. That's part of the sorting process and makes you an excellent team member.

It seems to me our intuition is being developed as we "see beyond" appearances and reports. There are some stories and pictures that fit together with the big picture and that feel true within.

Skepticism and critical thinking are very valuable tools at this time. Sharing our thoughts and discoveries is also valuable. Everybody's input is a contribution to the overarching goal.

Thank you for your contribution. I didn't know about the Kissinger influence. He's on my list!

In gratitude,
    💚😀💚MM💚😊💚

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), DNA (11th December 2017), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

"The Absence of proof is not proof of absence"

...with apologies to Carl Sagan

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

This is an old fake story dug up & dusted off as a trumptards wet dream,
    trumptard?
    Kind of an inflamatory remark isn't it? You must be offended at some level that anyone would take this information remotely seriously.
    I can think of no other reason why you would start off your post with name calling. It is off putting when you start off your post calling people names.
    Now if I were to say,
    "I can see we have another main stream mind controlled media libtard of whom's opinion we can relagate to that of someone we ignore".

You might very well take offense to that and then our dialogue would suffer.
    And we wouldn't want that.
    So let's try not to start our posts off with name calling.
    Okay.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), Callista (11th December 2017), Harley (10th December 2017), KiwiElf (10th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Noelle (10th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

💙👀💙😊💚💛💚💛💙💙💙👀💙
    As much as I would welcome such news, I see little to inspire me in this direction. To state that "We are not attached as to whether this event took place or not." smacks of the White House's reaction to the re-tweeted anti-Muslim videos. Even though at least one of them was totally bogus, Sarah HS claimed that it didn't matter because "the threat was real". So, she and her boss were simply having their own way with reality - again.

Stories and "reports" like these are just a bunch of smoke and mirrors obscured by a sand storm, usually propagated by online trolls like Benjamin Fulford.
    It's good if one can gain a little hope from such nonsense, but it will only help in the sense that positive thinking may keep the reality "timeline" from drifting onto the path of darkness and annhilation.

Keep being positive, I say, but put no faith in the presented illusions of the calvalry arriving in the form of White Hats (or Blue Avians, for that matter).

Namaste,

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Noelle (11th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    trumptard?
    Kind of an inflamatory remark isn't it? You must be offended at some level that anyone would take this information remotely seriously.
    I can think of no other reason why you would start off your post with name calling. It is off putting when you start off your post calling people names.
    Now if I were to say,
    "I can see we have another main stream mind controlled media libtard of whom's opinion we can relagate to that of someone we ignore".

Okay.
    Yeah! DNA's got a good point! Next thing you know, someone may come along and insult you by twisting your Avalon name into the name of a body part. Watch out! It's a slippery slope!

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Noelle (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    trumptard?
    Now if I were to say,

Okay.
    Yeah! DNA's got a good point! Next thing you know, someone may come along and insult you by twisting your Avalon name into the name of a body part. Watch out! It's a slippery slope!

B.
    And yet we also might have to worry about someone stating that anyone interested in this information is equatable to a Corey Goode disciple of the blue bird cult, and what could be more defamatory than that?
    I mean you realize that the best post on this thread was made by Bill, and although he didn't validate or try and state he believed any of it, he seems to be at the very least acknowledging the allure of this information and that it may have possible merit.
    So you were basically calling the Corey Goode prosecution team lead, a follower of the blue bird cult in your post.
    So sorry if I misspelled your name in my post responding to this, but as I see it you have done little to recant.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating that you do not believe this information and stating your reasons for this.
    Target has done an excellent job of this.
    Target doesn't believe any of this and he has done a really good job of explaining in his posts why this is so.
    But Target has not once belittled anyone for wanting to discuss the information, far from it.
    Target hasn't belittled anyone for having an opposing view on this.
    Maybe you and spiral could learn a little something here.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2017), Helene West (11th December 2017), KiwiElf (11th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    trumptard?
    Now if I were to say,

Okay.

B.
    And yet we also might have to worry about someone stating that anyone interested in this information is equatable to a Corey Goode disciple of the blue bird cult, and what could be more defamatory than that?
    I mean you realize that the best post on this thread was made by Bill, and although he didn't validate or try and state he believed any of it, he seems to be at the very least acknowledging the allure of this information and that it may have possible merit.
    So you were basically calling the Corey Goode prosecution team lead, a follower of the blue bird cult in your post.
    So sorry if I misspelled your name in my post responding to this, but as I see it you have done little to recant.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stating that you do not believe this information and stating your reasons for this.
    Target has done an excellent job of this.
    Target doesn't believe any of this and he has done a really good job of explaining in his posts why this is so.
    But Target has not once belittled anyone for wanting to discuss the information, far from it.
    Target hasn't belittled anyone for having an opposing view on this.
    Maybe you and spiral could learn a little something here.
    Yeah, I learn a lot around here.
    Like how maybe some of us have very short memories about recent transgressions.

For example: "someone stating that anyone interested in this information is equatable to a Corey Goode disciple of the blue bird cult, and what could be more defamatory than that?"

Looking for something that is more defamatory? Let me refresh your memory.

I PM'd you explaining how I meant nothing personal in my rejection of the belief that the Marines had saved the day at Langely, at Trump's order, that my example of Blue Avians was simply an example of an impossibility that was not going to happen. YOU, however, inferred that I was using Corey Goode's history to demean you. I had not.

Your private response to me indicated that you were "cool" with that. So far, so good.

But apparently you thought that you had no need to apologize to me for referring to me as ASSPIRANT in your initial reply. I've been waiting patiently for such reciprocity, to no avail. I was willing to let it go, chalking it up to a memory lapse, till now: I have to admit that I was really surprised to see you go after Spiral for the sin of name calling. In Spiral's case, (like mine) he wasn't pointing specific fingers; it was you took it on as a personal rip.

On the other hand, you had made an attack on me that was so personal that you twisted my forum name into a curse. You can't get more personal than that, can you? Such an insult is far worse than what you just accused Spiral of doing (i.e. "trumptards") Which strikes me as more than a little hypocritical. But you don't have to apologize to me. I hereby rescind my request. I'm cool with things as they stand. I've definitely learned something here.

So let's all just calm down and not take offense where none exists. It just gets us into ego tizzies that get in the way of our task of questing for the truth. Please, everybody, let's play nice.

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 11th December 2017 at 05:05.

Albert E.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Spiral (11th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,609 times in 21,525 posts

DNA and Fellow Aspirant - I have again just blocked the two of you from posting on this thread .

Unlike the first block, a week ago, which only lasted a day, I have no current plans to remove this block.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (11th December 2017), Bob (13th December 2017), Callista (11th December 2017), Ewan (11th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th December 2017), Harley (11th December 2017), mab777 (11th December 2017), Michelle Marie (11th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017), Spiral (11th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know why people get so hot under the collar, the pro & anti Trump stuff has become so polarized & ridiculous that you have to just stand back & laugh*, the made up stories are like a run away train.

*Was going to relate why in relation to another site but thought better of it lol.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (12th December 2017), Noelle (11th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I don't know why people get so hot under the collar, the pro & anti Trump stuff has become so polarized & ridiculous that you have to just stand back & laugh*, the made up stories are like a run away train.

*Was going to relate why in relation to another site but thought better of it lol.
    Try living in the US (even on the fringes like me) it's pretty insane how strongly people put themselves in the "pro/anti" camps... but then, who can blame them, this has got to be the most polarizing election/presidency I've ever seen.... and heavily pushed by them MSM (both sides)

I think this "Marines raid Langley" story is a result of that... extremism breeds more extremism.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (13th December 2017), BMJ (14th December 2017), Bob (13th December 2017), Bruno (13th December 2017), Harley (13th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Try living in the US (even on the fringes like me) it's pretty insane how strongly people put themselves in the "pro/anti" camps... but then, who can blame them, this has got to be the most polarizing election/presidency I've ever seen.... and heavily pushed by them MSM (both sides)

I think this "Marines raid Langley" story is a result of that... extremism breeds more extremism.

emotional investment without presence drives the division machine

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017), StandingWave (13th December 2017), TargeT (14th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Very good point Target, because if you have not lived within the U.S., then you don't know how polarized people become. I think it is important to remind people, especially when politics and foreign policy are being discussed.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Noelle (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast