+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful (You'l become Rich 2)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful (You'l become Rich 2)

Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful

Ok, so this article has been a long time coming. And now that it is firmly rooted in personal experience and personal development over the space of many years, its ready for public consumption. It will be a few part series, the next part coming tomorrow. I will always (if possible) Add the continuation of the article onto this first original post so that it will make for a more pleasurable and less confusing reading experience.

This article is about changing the world. And its very very simple. Not only will it change the world, but it will bring each of its practitioners abundance, prosperity, happiness, love, wisdom, and the ultimate power that was robbed from us the moment we stepped in through those school gates.

Over the years of growing up on planet earth, we are exposed to a lot of trauma. Some people say that time is a great healer, but I'll tell you now, time is nothing more then a great suppressor. Without the correct application of certain mental tools we have at our disposal, we do not really come to terms with our traumas. Instead, we suppress them so we "think" we can no longer feel them, when in actual fact, they are very much a part of our being and are very much the rockets which propel our lives. Unless you are living your life in a miraculous way, where what you think becomes manifest in a matter of moments, then you are a victim of trauma. Trauma clouds our emotional bodies in such a way that they become no longer effective at manifesting what it is we want, but instead, continue to manifest a world we fear and despise. Jesus is a fantastic example, whether factual or not, of the amazing potential locked up inside each one of us. When we begin to remove the layers of trauma that have been ingrained into our emotional bodies down through the years, we will notice that miracles start to happen in our lives. That reoccurring experience, be it an abusive spouse, financial difficulties, or whatever, simply begins to disappear to make way for new and exciting adventures. This happens because our emotional vibratory frequency no longer caters for such experiences, the likes of which many have lived with for years. So just like that, as quick as you'd click your fingers, life has changed in a profound and almost miraculous way.

Do not fall under the illusion that it takes a long time to "work your way through" emotional difficulties. Change is not a slow process. Change is instant when done correctly. A lot of the ways in which people fail to manifest the life of their dreams lies with the fact that they are running on old emotional programmes. Their emotions are not in alignment with the life that they want, but are instead firmly rooted in the life that they have. That is why change seems to be such a slow process, because until that moment we decide to change our emotional reactions to the world, and those feelings we have inside, nothing outside will change. Because it is our very emotional vibration that dictates the life we will experience.

Take a moment to ask yourself, why do you want more money?

Think about it.. Before you delve in too deep i will save you a bit of time. You want that money for the same reason a heroin addict wants some heroin. There is an emotional buildup, or void, in their bodies, an uncomfortable feeling which "needs" something in order to once again come back into balance and be fulfilled. The very act of wanting money will mean it will be very difficult to come across. And the same goes for anything else we may want in this life. Wanting is the product of an emotional imbalance which propels us in the direction of that which we think will alleviate the emotional discomfort, or at least suppress it for a little while. So the trick is to remove that feeling of want. Remove that emotional discomfort so that you can then create a blank canvas upon which you can paint whatever future it is you desire. Once the feeling of want is gone from your body, your chances of getting what it is you previously "felt" you wanted will become 100 fold easier. Simply because your vibrating at a level that brings these things into harmony with your reality. Make sense so far? It better. I missed most of my time in school so if your finding this difficult to understand, you have problems =P

Now! For the fun stuff. Would you like to change that emotional vibration? Would you like it even better if i told you it was a very simple process? I bet you would! Well here's telling you, It is very simple. So simple in fact that you will be kicking yourself for all of the time you've spent reading self help books trying to figure out what it was missing which was keeping you from being Bob Proctor. Stay tuned, more tomorrow.

This is a process, a simple one, but a process none the less, which I am personally undergoing after many years of research. So far the results have been absolutely amazing. Money flowing from bizarre places, love coming from people i never would have guessed, Emotional discomfort that has been endured for years, disappearing in a matter of moments. True happiness, once again coming back into my life. Walk with me.

Cya tomorrow!

Yours Truly, Jack

Part Two!

01/07/10

There has been a slight delay in getting this next article up tonight! The main reason being, I decided to eat such a large pizza, that i ended up conking on the couch for a couple of hours. Ohh well, The brain has had the spiritual nourishment its been craving, and the body has had.. Pizza. So, on with the show.

Now for the next part of this series I'm going to elaborate on what we have been talking about previously, traumas. They are moments in our lives where for whatever reason, we have reacted with negative emotions to a certain chain of events. They are called traumas because they influence how we react in the future to similar situations, and even seemingly completely unrelated events. What has been created is what we call a program. Getting down to the technical aspect, its a network of neurons that have formed a strong pathway which allows electrical charges ~information~ to distribute themselves more freely. If you want a more in depth view, imagine there are trillions of tiny little balls floating in space. Some of these balls are connected and some are not. But lets focus on five of them that are in the same locality, and what we do is imagine that these five neurons are responsible for a certain habit. Picking your nose for instance. Every Time we were to pick our nose, electrical signals would shoot throughout these neurons forming "channels" which make their passage easier for the next time around. Given enough time these channels become so strong that we find ourselves indulging in that habit without even realising it from time to time. This in essence is how our brain works, it is nothing more then a bio-computer. And a very powerful bio-computer it is.

So what happens with traumas you ask? When an emotional impulse is so strong and overwhelming within our bodies, it "tags" itself to that very memory which brought it about. Certain neurons in our brain form very strong pathways with one another, and as a result every time we experience something that brings that memory into conscious awareness, we experience the emotion that is tagging along. Which is why we so often respond in the same emotional manner to the same situations, time after time after time, irrespective of whether or not that emotion is justified let alone doing us any good. Its nothing more then a habitual response to a situation we have experienced before, with which our bio-computer feels justified in doing so in order to protect us from similar situations in the future. In essence, most of us are living life and responding to it with the same emotional maturity as a child, which was when many of these emotional tags and neurological pathways were created.

Now that you know how your brain works, it leaves you in a much better position of understanding how exactly we can change it. Those neurological pathways we have just discussed can be changed. That emotional "tag" can be removed, and a new one created in its place. With respect to phobias and such, that spider you've been running away from all of your life could very well find a new home in your heart.

Changing emotional responses

Before we can change the emotional response to something more positive we must first get rid of the one that's causing us the problem. We can do this by using a multitude of different techniques, the most powerful of which is called "The Emotional Freedom Technique". There are those who say this does not work on everyone, but I'd beg to differ. Just like every one of us has a circulatory system which delivers blood throughout our bodies, we each have an energetic circulatory system which can be manipulated given the right technique is used and the system is explored and understood. The problems usually arise when people cannot connect to their emotions, and as a result, without that emotional charge being experienced, it is much more difficult to diffuse the neurological pathways. But as with everything in life, if it doesn't seem to be working for you, persistence well and truly pays off. Explore the subject a bit deeper, find out where your going wrong, and be happy in the knowledge that this will work for you once you've figured out where your going wrong. On the other hand, many will find this technique very simple and profoundly effective.

First of all lets get you started with a couple of charts. Keep in mind that it is only neccesary to tap on one side of the body in the cases where there are two points either side ;

The idea is this ;

You think of something that is causing you anguish. What is it in your daily life that seems to be holding you back emotionally? Are you having difficulty with the opposite sex? Ok, lets use that as an example. Now the important thing here is not to try and tap that away straight off the bat. Dig a little bit deeper, and try to find the cause of this problem. Did you experience something with someone in the past that has caused to to react in a way which is contradictory to your desires? Did you experience a bad relationship? Were you dumped and felt so terrible about it? Try and get to the root source, the very moment when this neurological pathway was formed. It may seem difficult at first, but wherever there is emotion, there is memory, and finding that memory may be easy or difficult depending on whether or not you have suppressed it and to what degree. But after sitting down and thinking about it, with an intense desire to uncovering it, you will find it. Seek and ye shall find. Once that core issue has been found, live it through in your mind as if its happening right this moment. What your trying to do is bring all of those emotions to the surface. Once you've been successful, now is the perfect time to tap ; Start tapping the karate point, and say three times - "Even though, Mary made me feel as though nobody could ever love me, made me feel as though i was ugly etc I still deeply and completely love, forgive and accept myself" , Then move on to the following meridian points tapping each one about seven times while saying (eyebrow point) "I felt really crap" , (temple point) "I felt as though nobody could ever love me again" , (Under eye point) "She really hurt me" , (Under nose point) "I never thought id recover" , (Under bottom lip point) "I was so distraught" , (Collar Bone Point) *say what feels true* , (Under armpit point) *say what feels true*, (Top of head point) *Say what feels true*. The idea here is to completely relive the memory, with as much emotional intensity as possible. The following video will illustrate the meridian points a bit better, although in this circumstance (Relationship problem, Experience with Mary) the dialogue will be different.

Use these following videos as a guideline, so that you become more familiar with where to tap and for how long. They may not be fitting the context of the problem you are trying to solve, but don't worry about that, they are just guidelines with which you can adjust your own suitable dialogue.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g3ln9haNsQg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UKuRq7euTPw

Ok well that's the second part of this series. Emotional Freedom Technique is highly effective, and one of the most, if not the most, profound ways of removing those negative emotional tags, and peeling away the layers of our emotional onion. In many cases there is often one big trauma, which if uncovered will provide profound and seemingly miraculous relief as it is the foundation upon which many of the other layers lie. Finding that trauma is up to you, nobody else can find it for you. But Ive got all of the faith in the world that you will do just that. Like Ive said before, those terrible experiences we endure during life leave a very lasting taste in our mouth and no matter how much we feel they have been suppressed, it doesn't take much time to bring them back to the surface, given the intense emotional tag that has been attributed to them.

Once we have peeled away all of the layers of the onion, we can move onto the fun part! Reintroducing our own emotional tags, so that we may react in a much more positive way in the future. And THAT is what changes realities. You see, by getting rid of these negative emotional reactions to the world
    we are in essence creating for ourselves a blank canvas upon which we can paint our future. Without dealing with these traumas first, one will find it very difficult to "manifest" whatever it is that their heart desires. We will just keep on reacting the same way we always have done, and as a result will keep on getting the same results. It is very difficult to change by using just affirmations, because we have very limited access to the subconscious mind, and that is where the real magic happens. But EFT strikes straight to the source, our all powerful subconscious mind. With the correct application of the techniques shown tonight, you'll be well on your way to creating a world where abundance in body mind and spirit is yours for the taking.

Until next time,

Yours Truly, Jack
    Last edited by jack; 1st July 2010 at 22:53. Reason: Part Two!

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful (You'l become Ric

yes Jack.
    Change can be instant in all areas of ones life.
    We have the ability to attract good fortune in to our lives NOW.
    Most use the same mechanism to attract the opposite of what they really want.
    looking forward to hearing what worked for you.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful (You'l become Ric

Change your thoughts, change the version of Earth you exist on. We actually have the power to shift into parallel timelines that are more or less harmonious dependent upon our core beliefs about the world. So I am agreeing with you Jack, just expanding on the idea.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Do not fall under the illusion that it takes a long time to "work your way through" emotional difficulties. Change is not a slow process. Change is instant when done correctly. A lot of the ways in which people fail to manifest the life of their dreams lies with the fact that they are running on old emotional programmes. Their emotions are not in alignment with the life that they want, but are instead firmly rooted in the life that they have. That is why change seems to be such a slow process, because until that moment we decide to change our emotional reactions to the world, and those feelings we have inside, nothing outside will change. Because it is our very emotional vibration that dictates the life we will experience.
    absolutly spot op jack, change can be instant, we just have to really want it from our hearts, for the highest good is always a savvy one to pop into ones hearts desire when wishing and believing in a change to occure
    love m
    ps richness to me means a life full of love

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

this may have been posted before or in another thread, but I think it fits very well here, so its time for posting it again...

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Wink Re: Change Yourself, Change the World, You Really ARE That Powerful (You'l become Ric

Sounds good Jack, changing yourself or aligning ourselves with our inner core or the essence of our being brings about a profound change , looking at the world from the inside out, instead of the outside in. Thanks Jack good thread looking forward to your realizations.

Many blessings to all...

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

eh mate ye is spot on! tryin to emulate europe-speak here - dont know if i'm managing. also... trying to quit the apostrophes and all other such nonsense in an attempt to "blend in" with the current vibe

jesus jack! damn! wtf???? just caught up with your news... diff "thread" i think... sry if that's the case. all this crazy forum/chat protocol is so stupid and confusing

anyway! you almost drowned? no ****? good grief man IM me or somethin! i am so glad you are ok!!!!!

oh ya and lookin forward to part #2 tomorrow. thank you jack! take care bud.

8. Link to Post #8
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

A very good start Jack!
    Spot on observation of conflicts of wants and "reality".
    It also correlates with Attraction-Intent-Allowance-Balance quadriga of the "Paradigm Shift"

I've recently thought much about the impact of our beliefs on reality a.k.a. why world is FUBAR. Arrived on that:
    - there is a complex system bordering on chaotic (thus low-entropy) that we call world. It has subsystems like ecosystem, economic system "our" civilization.
    - those complex systems rely on multitude of small element moving freely around in accordance with "natural laws"
    - every element of those system "works" on different vectors, according to its own purposes and needs, those purposes and needs are moderated by integral laws/rules of the system.
    This is, one might call it a "natural flow of the things"
    What will happen when one tries to "cheat the game' so to speak? remove feedback or restrict movement, that is, impose an order on it? System goes rigid, there are obstacles never encountered, entropy factors goes through roof .. in terminal case, all movement ceases, system is dead.
    Now, to the point:
    Those systems do exists as a "projection" of our consciousness, more or less, yet they have "internal rules"
    When our beliefs clash with those laws, rigidity and entropy follows. Things go bad, even if we wish them to be otherwise. You'll get what you want, eventually, but with all the consequences you have not wished for too. Just like those djins in the tales: they grant you a wish, but in quite extreme way.
    So, careful what you wish for, ideas have consequences.
    On the other hand, when you "see" how the system(S) work, you can place/tailor your "wishes" so they would go with the natural flow of things.
    Call that a "Metaphysical Aikido".
    It's surprising how little nudge things need to go your way when you follow that principle.

9. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    this may have been posted before or in another thread, but I think it fits very well here, so its time for posting it again...

These videos are amazing my partner plays one every morning before going to work.
    Esther and Jerry Hicks.
    There is no room for misunderstanding, she has you pinned up against the wall, no excuses.
    Basically what you focus on you bring into your life, The Law of Attraction.
    My favorite teacher Dr David Hawkins says the same thing but in a more complex and detailed way explained by means of attractor fields.
    If we keep focused on lack thats what we have.
    I agree with Morguana, all that matters is the degree of love that you attract into your life, everything else is superficial or icing on the cake depending on your view point.
    As forum I feel we need to focus strongly on all that is beneficial for mankind, sure we need to be aware of what we dont want ( Gulf disaster and other things) but we need to be the change we want to see, It all starts here with the individual thought.
    If we truly are One then these thoughts grow in strength and benefit the whole One.
    There is no situation that enough love cannot heal and that includes current disasters.

Chris

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Jack, thank-you for sharing with us ! Looking forward to the next installment.

Oh, almost forgot ! Thanks Xbusymon for the video.
    Last edited by yiolas; 1st July 2010 at 08:16.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

11. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Amazingly enough what you are saying Jack has been corroborated by scientific methods. Read Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Dawson Church, Gary Craig, Dr. Candance Pert, Lynn McTaggart, Ester Hicks, and many more. They have PROVEN your salient points beyond doubt. Wonderful information. If my children continue to show interest in these ideas they'll likely be SuperWomen.

12. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good thread

like the old days

at ave 1

but fresh and new

thanks jack

love to all xxxxx

13. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2 TRUE STORIES :

a few years ago I was working a job I hated and I was fairly unhappy with my life so I decided to quit my job and cycle from Vancouver to San Diego I couldn't really afford it but I thought to myself " I don't care , I'm gonna do this if it kills me " everybody thought I was crazy for quitting my job and to be honest I had a lot of doubt myself but I did it anyways , I WAS GONNA DO THAT BICYCLE TRIP NO MATTER WHAT ! a few days after I quit my job I won 5000$

Last year I was walking around Vancouver , it was my day off , it was nice and sunny and I was just enjoying the city I saw this highrise that I'd always wondered what the appts inside looked like , ( I wasn't really looking to move ) but I decided to check it out anyways I asked the landlord if they had anysuite I could view but she said she had none at that time , she gace me a map of the layouts of the appts and asked for my phone number and said she'd keep it on file and call me if anything came up . I thought " sure why not ? " anyway to make a long story short I got home that night and emptying my pockets I found that map of the apt layouts ( I'd already forgotten about it ) so I started looking at it just for fun and I saw one of the apt had a really nice layout ( i remember it was the 08 series ) so I started thinkng hmmm ... "it would be a nice place to live "so then I started thinking of the view and how nice it must be from one of the higher floors and I thought " if I lived there what floor would I want to live on ? " at the time I was living on the 18th floor ( I love heights ) so anyway , I thought "21 's a good number " while I'm thinking about this I'm doodling on a piece of paper and I started writing my name with the address of the apt I 'd want if I were to move , so like my name , the building address and suite number 2108 , so I'm writing this over and over without really thinking about it . A few days later the landlord calls me out of the blue and tells me one of his tenants has decided to move out and she's wondering if I'd be interrested in viewing the suite IT'S NUMBER 2108 I swear i almost s**t my pants lol !!! I didn't take it coz like i said I wasn't looking to move but everynow and again I wonder where I would be now if I'd taken it , would my life be different ?

I will never doubt that we create our own destiny ...
    Last edited by beyondmyctrl; 1st July 2010 at 21:16.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (6th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Part Two!

01/07/10

There has been a slight delay in getting this next article up tonight! The main reason being, I decided to eat such a large pizza, that i ended up conking on the couch for a couple of hours. Ohh well, The brain has had the spiritual nourishment its been craving, and the body has had.. Pizza. So, on with the show.

Now for the next part of this series I'm going to elaborate on what we have been talking about previously, traumas. They are moments in our lives where for whatever reason, we have reacted with negative emotions to a certain chain of events. They are called traumas because they influence how we react in the future to similar situations, and even seemingly completely unrelated events. What has been created is what we call a program. Getting down to the technical aspect, its a network of neurons that have formed a strong pathway which allows electrical charges ~information~ to distribute themselves more freely. If you want a more in depth view, imagine there are trillions of tiny little balls floating in space. Some of these balls are connected and some are not. But lets focus on five of them that are in the same locality, and what we do is imagine that these five neurons are responsible for a certain habit. Picking your nose for instance. Every Time we were to pick our nose, electrical signals would shoot throughout these neurons forming "channels" which make their passage easier for the next time around. Given enough time these channels become so strong that we find ourselves indulging in that habit without even realising it from time to time. This in essence is how our brain works, it is nothing more then a bio-computer. And a very powerful bio-computer it is.

So what happens with traumas you ask? When an emotional impulse is so strong and overwhelming within our bodies, it "tags" itself to that very memory which brought it about. Certain neurons in our brain form very strong pathways with one another, and as a result every time we experience something that brings that memory into conscious awareness, we experience the emotion that is tagging along. Which is why we so often respond in the same emotional manner to the same situations, time after time after time, irrespective of whether or not that emotion is justified let alone doing us any good. Its nothing more then a habitual response to a situation we have experienced before, with which our bio-computer feels justified in doing so in order to protect us from similar situations in the future. In essence, most of us are living life and responding to it with the same emotional maturity as a child, which was when many of these emotional tags and neurological pathways were created.

Now that you know how your brain works, it leaves you in a much better position of understanding how exactly we can change it. Those neurological pathways we have just discussed can be changed. That emotional "tag" can be removed, and a new one created in its place. With respect to phobias and such, that spider you've been running away from all of your life could very well find a new home in your heart.

Changing emotional responses

Before we can change the emotional response to something more positive we must first get rid of the one that's causing us the problem. We can do this by using a multitude of different techniques, the most powerful of which is called "The Emotional Freedom Technique". There are those who say this does not work on everyone, but I'd beg to differ. Just like every one of us has a circulatory system which delivers blood throughout our bodies, we each have an energetic circulatory system which can be manipulated given the right technique is used and the system is explored and understood. The problems usually arise when people cannot connect to their emotions, and as a result, without that emotional charge being experienced, it is much more difficult to diffuse the neurological pathways. But as with everything in life, if it doesn't seem to be working for you, persistence well and truly pays off. Explore the subject a bit deeper, find out where your going wrong, and be happy in the knowledge that this will work for you once you've figured out where your going wrong. On the other hand, many will find this technique very simple and profoundly effective.

First of all lets get you started with a couple of charts. Keep in mind that it is only neccesary to tap on one side of the body in the cases where there are two points either side ;

The idea is this ;

You think of something that is causing you anguish. What is it in your daily life that seems to be holding you back emotionally? Are you having difficulty with the opposite sex? Ok, lets use that as an example. Now the important thing here is not to try and tap that away straight off the bat. Dig a little bit deeper, and try to find the cause of this problem. Did you experience something with someone in the past that has caused to to react in a way which is contradictory to your desires? Did you experience a bad relationship? Were you dumped and felt so terrible about it? Try and get to the root source, the very moment when this neurological pathway was formed. It may seem difficult at first, but wherever there is emotion, there is memory, and finding that memory may be easy or difficult depending on whether or not you have suppressed it and to what degree. But after sitting down and thinking about it, with an intense desire to uncovering it, you will find it. Seek and ye shall find. Once that core issue has been found, live it through in your mind as if its happening right this moment. What your trying to do is bring all of those emotions to the surface. Once you've been successful, now is the perfect time to tap ; Start tapping the karate point, and say three times - "Even though, Mary made me feel as though nobody could ever love me, made me feel as though i was ugly etc I still deeply and completely love, forgive and accept myself" , Then move on to the following meridian points tapping each one about seven times while saying (eyebrow point) "I felt really crap" , (temple point) "I felt as though nobody could ever love me again" , (Under eye point) "She really hurt me" , (Under nose point) "I never thought id recover" , (Under bottom lip point) "I was so distraught" , (Collar Bone Point) *say what feels true* , (Under armpit point) *say what feels true*, (Top of head point) *Say what feels true*. The idea here is to completely relive the memory, with as much emotional intensity as possible. The following video will illustrate the meridian points a bit better, although in this circumstance (Relationship problem, Experience with Mary) the dialogue will be different.

Use these following videos as a guideline, so that you become more familiar with where to tap and for how long. They may not be fitting the context of the problem you are trying to solve, but don't worry about that, they are just guidelines with which you can adjust your own suitable dialogue.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g3ln9haNsQg

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UKuRq7euTPw

Ok well that's the second part of this series. Emotional Freedom Technique is highly effective, and one of the most, if not the most, profound ways of removing those negative emotional tags, and peeling away the layers of our emotional onion. In many cases there is often one big trauma, which if uncovered will provide profound and seemingly miraculous relief as it is the foundation upon which many of the other layers lie. Finding that trauma is up to you, nobody else can find it for you. But Ive got all of the faith in the world that you will do just that. Like Ive said before, those terrible experiences we endure during life leave a very lasting taste in our mouth and no matter how much we feel they have been suppressed, it doesn't take much time to bring them back to the surface, given the intense emotional tag that has been attributed to them.

Once we have peeled away all of the layers of the onion, we can move onto the fun part! Reintroducing our own emotional tags, so that we may react in a much more positive way in the future. And THAT is what changes realities. You see, by getting rid of these negative emotional reactions to the world
    we are in essence creating for ourselves a blank canvas upon which we can paint our future. Without dealing with these traumas first, one will find it very difficult to "manifest" whatever it is that their heart desires. We will just keep on reacting the same way we always have done, and as a result will keep on getting the same results. It is very difficult to change by using just affirmations, because we have very limited access to the subconscious mind, and that is where the real magic happens. But EFT strikes straight to the source, our all powerful subconscious mind. With the correct application of the techniques shown tonight, you'll be well on your way to creating a world where abundance in body mind and spirit is yours for the taking.

Until next time,

Yours Truly, Jack

16. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I have the EFT DVD teaching set. I've tried and tried to use it successfully, to no avail. I do believe it can help some people. Too many have had good luck with it. The key is to ID the key emotional issue that caused the trauma, disorder, physical ailment, etc. That is why I have had little luck with it. I can't seem to get at the root of my issues. Until you pull that from your deeper mind it won't work as well. I'm not giving up, however. Good thread Jack.

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I have the EFT DVD teaching set. I've tried and tried to use it successfully, to no avail. I do believe it can help some people. Too many have had good luck with it. The key is to ID the key emotional issue that caused the trauma, disorder, physical ailment, etc. That is why I have had little luck with it. I can't seem to get at the root of my issues. Until you pull that from your deeper mind it won't work as well. I'm not giving up, however. Good thread Jack.
    Maybe we can do some private sessions? Two heads is always better then one.

18. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Jack I love your enthusiasm.
    Without wishing to down play what you are saying, there is not one single therapy that will work for all unfortunately.
    Having had thousands of clients I have seen many instantly "cured" using bio-energy therapy.
    Some quite miraculous cures happened. Calcified backs straightened, tumors dissipated without trace, clinical depression went..
    If I could have cured the world I would have, unfortunately situations are complex --- karmic.
    The healing seems to happen when a karmic "debt" is ended. Thats just a way of expressing that that when something has run its course the healer appears.
    Some healers are good at fixing many ailments some have a specific energy for a narrow range of ailments.
    Some techniques work for many some for just a few.
    Basically whatever works.
    Regards
    Chris

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Hi Jack I love your enthusiasm.
    Without wishing to down play what you are saying, there is not one single therapy that will work for all unfortunately.
    Having had thousands of clients I have seen many instantly "cured" using bio-energy therapy.
    Some quite miraculous cures happened. Calcified backs straightened, tumors dissipated without trace, clinical depression went..
    If I could have cured the world I would have, unfortunately situations are complex --- karmic.
    The healing seems to happen when a karmic "debt" is ended. Thats just a way of expressing that that when something has run its course the healer appears.
    Some healers are good at fixing many ailments some have a specific energy for a narrow range of ailments.
    Some techniques work for many some for just a few.
    Basically whatever works.
    Regards
    Chris
    Hi Greybeard, and thanks for your response.

You hit the nail on the head, There are indeed people who dont seem to get any kind of relief from any kind of therapy. But thats not where this article ends, the intention is to include methods and advice on how one can use this process to discover karmic dept, and once they have discovered it, it can be relinquished by using a variety of different methods. No man gets left behind

More on this later!

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

has anybody read anatomy of the spirit by caroline myss?
    Quote Encoded within your body, teaches Dr. Myss, is an energy system linking you directly to the world's great spiritual traditions. Through it you have direct access to the divine energy that seamlessly connects all life. On Anatomy of the Spirit, Dr. Myss offers a stunning picture of the human body's hidden energetic structures, while revealing its precise spiritual code and relationship to the sacred energy of creation. Our most revered wisdom traditions, including Judaism, Christianity, and Hinduism, hold in common essential teachings about seven specific levels of spiritual development, the stages of power in life.

These seven great truths also grace the human body as an energetic system, a spiritual compass pointing the way to the divine. By honoring this inborn code, you can learn to see the symbolic blocks within your energy centers and their correlations with your health, relationships, and spiritual development. Richly interwoven with research, examples, and self-diagnostic guidelines, Anatomy of the Spirit will take you to the heart of the spiritual life and beyond.

http://www.myss.com/

really worth a read imho, think jack and others that you may like this book
    love m

21. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I love this thread!
    We are the true masters of our reality!

+ Reply to Thread