+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DNA of Experiencers

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default DNA of Experiencers

DR GARY NOLAN and DR KIT GREEN are currently researching the DNA of "EXPERIENCERS".
    People who have had physical or mental changes due to experiences with Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.
    People such as JOHN BURROUGHS who suffered adverse effects during the RENDLESHAM INCIDENT at Suffolk, England in 1980.
    John has been found to have VERY UNIQUE DNA.

In this interview John and LINDA MOULTON-HOWE talk with ANNIE JACOBSEN who has been following the work of DR KIT GREEN and DR GARY NOLAN.
    They have researched the DNA of scores of EXPERIENCERS and are hot on the trail of WHY people with a certain type of DNA are "CHOSEN".

This seems to be where it's at currently.
    It's no longer about lights in the sky, we all know they are here.
    Our research needs to move on, as these guys are doing.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (1st February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), Constance (30th January 2019), CurEus (31st January 2019), cursichella1 (31st January 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), DNA (30th January 2019), Flash (31st January 2019), Forest Denizen (30th January 2019), Inversion (30th January 2019), jjjones (31st January 2019), mojo (26th April 2019), OnyxKnight (19th February 2019), Sandy123 (31st January 2019), Stephanie (30th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2019), toppy (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019), what is a name? (31st January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019), Yvanka (30th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DNA of Experiencers

JOHN BURROUGHS being interviewed by GRANT CAMERON.

There is some interesting information here.
    Around 30 mins. in, John goes into some depth about the DNA research and the work of DR KIT GREEN and DR GARY NOLAN.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Sandy123 (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019), Wansen (1st February 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,909 times in 4,329 posts

Any word on any unique quality being pre abduction or post abduction? It's a valid question, being compromised by a virus can alter and or change your DNA as such it's possible the abduction phenomenon itself may be responsible for the unique DNA being discussed.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), Intranuclear (27th April 2019), meeradas (31st January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Any word on any unique quality being pre abduction or post abduction? It's a valid question, being compromised by a virus can alter and or change your DNA as such it's possible the abduction phenomenon itself may be responsible for the unique DNA being discussed.
    THAT's a very good question.

I personally don't know the answer.

Hopefully DR GARY NOLAN and DR KIT GREEN can provide the answer.

DR GARY NOLAN was scheduled to be providing some answers TONIGHT (Thurs. 31 Jan 2019) on LINDA MOULTON-HOWE's radio show on KGRA Phenomenon Radio with JOHN BURROUGHS.

Sadly DR GARY NOLAN has pulled out due to "Family Commitments".

Instead Linda's guest will be DR DAVID CLARKE.
    He's one of the UK leading DEBUNKERS with a degree in Folklore.
    (It's true, check him out).
    Last edited by boja; 31st January 2019 at 17:07.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sandy123 (31st January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

The story goes that Our gov't made a deal with a certain group of extraterrestrials, that they could experiment on humans. What information were they after? I would venture the alien race would be very interested in our blood, especially if you believe the story's out there from the Sumerian cuneiforms. You know by now that the deep state knows what's going on. If anybody has been abducted/experiencer - they know who because they would be able to follow the implants that were surly left in people. And I'm sure they all would be very interested in following family lines. I took the FREE surveys, part one and two and afterwards wished I hadn't because you can imagine the deep state are interested in these people. But then I guess they can find these people any way from the implants put in them. There does seem to be a big push to get people to get their DNA tested. What are they looking for? RH negative blood type has never been explained and I think the blood type is very important in what is going on.
    Last edited by Sandy123; 31st January 2019 at 18:11.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019), Words of Joy (3rd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I think you might be right DNA, and part of why I think so has to do with the propaganda being piped into my brain. The propaganda says YES, this is possible.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (1st February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), DNA (1st February 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Sandy123 (here)
    RH negative blood type has never been explained and I think the blood type is very important in what is going on.
    I'm suspicious when it comes to blood too, just can't put my finger on why...

There's some propaganda floating around about the "spirit controlling the blood", but not sure how true it is. It's based off channelled info (I posted the book the info is from in the Channeled/Controversial section a week or so ago).

I'm A- blood type, and one interesting thing I found out about it is, I'm not necessarily compatible with other blood types in order to reproduce. I was pregnant at the time, and the doctor wanted to give me a shot of Rhogam. I ended up not needing the Rhogam shot

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (1st February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), DNA (1st February 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I can tell you from personal experience, during the height of being an experiencer, someone was very interested in my blood. They took what I would consider to be a very high amount from me, when admitted to the hospital.

It was very obvious to me. And, there was an equal emphasis, through my own intuition, on my DNA.

Someone or something was EXTREMELY interested in both. During that time, I had dealings with ultra dimensionals, freemasons, shadowy government types and the Illuminatti.

There's a part of me that thinks whoever or whatever was taking samples for some agenda of their own. Sort of a Noah's ark of humans for the future.

However, that is all just what my intuition says and certainly not what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (1st February 2019), amor (1st February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th February 2019), mojo (31st January 2019), Orph (31st January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), toppy (31st January 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,360 times in 4,613 posts

I would advise extreme cautions trusting today’s and early tomorrows statements about “experiencers DNA”. No matter how much do I love science and maybe for the same reasons but more so for being shown the ET approach to genomics being extremely delicate and complicated,
    I can just repeat don’t trust these people on their first, second or third statements.
    Genomics is very complicated . Dr Gary Nolan spent number of years trying to decipher the little Attacama ET featured in Dr Greer’s documentary and got nowhere with his analysis.
    It took 15 years of research trying to proof that the Starchild Skull contains some fairly unusual and anomalous sequences of mitochondrial DNA - even then most mainstream geneticists aren’t well ready to jump to any conclusions there despite the skull and the entity behind it are clearly unique and different from current version of Homo sapiens sapiens.
    The same could be said about the Paracas skulls and so forth. Human understanding of genomics is crude so far and limited to isolated number of sequences that are indicative of known types of morphological features or conditions.

The science of epigenetics that explores “switches” between different pairs of genes or sequences , under varying circumstances and triggers or even by will of living organism itself is still an unknown or in diapers.

It may take thousand years before human genomics will be any closer to where ETs are with their observations and experiments of the moment.
    So far there’s no evidence of ET “markers” available to human geneticists and from what I’ve had the privilege to understand , from ET side of things,
    their “state of art” genomics is so subtle and well locked to what we could call epi-epi-epi genomics that attempts to uncover their operations won’t be successful for long to go yet.

There’s much more information that can be read by today’s intuitives, doctors and other experienced and involved professionals if they were willing to utilize their intuitive intelligence for the task and listened to witnesses .

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), boja (1st February 2019), Intranuclear (27th April 2019), Sandy123 (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tune In LIVE February 21, 2019 PHENOMENON Radio
    with co-hosts Linda Moulton Howe, Reporter and Editor of Earthfiles.com, and retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs. Our guest will be Garry Nolan, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology, Baxter Labs and Nolan Lab, Stanford University School of Medicine at the Center for Clinical Sciences Research in Palo Alto, California.

Dr. Nolan will discuss on PHENOMENON Radio his recent work with physician Kit. Green, Ph.D and M. D., about the caudate-putamen of the human brain in experiencers of anomalous phenomena. The putamen is the outermost portion of the basal ganglia. In mammals, the basal ganglia are associated with motor control, cognition, emotions, learning, and domain-general functions important for executive functioning as well as support for domain-specific languages. Dr. Nolan is also independently studying how science might address the subject of anomalous cognition.
    Last edited by boja; 18th February 2019 at 09:05.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I would advise extreme cautions trusting today’s and early tomorrows statements about “experiencers DNA”. No matter how much do I love science and maybe for the same reasons but more so for being shown the ET approach to genomics being extremely delicate and complicated,
    I can just repeat don’t trust these people on their first, second or third statements.
    Genomics is very complicated...
    The science of epigenetics that explores “switches” between different pairs of genes or sequences , under varying circumstances and triggers or even by will of living organism itself is still an unknown or in diapers.

It may take thousand years before human genomics will be any closer to where ETs are with their observations and experiments of the moment.
    So far there’s no evidence of ET “markers” available to human geneticists and from what I’ve had the privilege to understand , from ET side of things,
    their “state of art” genomics is so subtle and well locked to what we could call epi-epi-epi genomics that attempts to uncover their operations won’t be successful for long to go yet....
    Thank you for bringing more clarity to this subject!
    Last edited by Constance; 27th April 2019 at 21:15. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phenix For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2019), BMJ (28th April 2019), Intranuclear (27th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the interview published on 19th March 2019 of DR GARY NOLAN done by Linda Moulton-Howe and John Burroughs.

Importantly the CAUDATE PUTAMEN of "Anomalous Experiencers" is much enlarged compared with that of a random control group of people.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (29th April 2019), william r sanford72 (27th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We utilize only 5% of the brain cells. So I hear.
    Same with DNA. Most of our DNA is asleep or not functional.

Since we know so little about our brain and DNA, it will be safe to say nothing definite about them.

Simon Parkes says receiving telepathy from grey aliens damages the brain.
    What Howe talks about is mostly related to greys.

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    We utilize only 5% of the brain cells. So I hear.
    Same with DNA. Most of our DNA is asleep or not functional.

Since we know so little about our brain and DNA, it will be safe to say nothing definite about them.

Simon Parkes says receiving telepathy from grey aliens damages the brain.
    What Howe talks about is mostly related to greys.
    This statement of using only 5% of our brain needs clarification.
    It is strictly not true, meaning that we use 100% of our brain cells, however, only at most 10% of the neurons are firing all at once. Any more than that and the nerves carrying the electricity literally fry. This is also true for computer memory. Your CPU cannot access all 100% of RAM simultaneously as that would cause a literal burnout of the memory chips. Instead you can access only so many bits at one time.

Although evidently there is evidence of superconductivity in the brain https://arxiv.org/abs/1812.05602, electrical signals crossing neurons generally still generate heat which must be dissipated or result in nerve damage.

One can imagine a time where all neuronal activity uses superconductors in which case maybe we can use 100% of our brain cells simultaneously.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Constance (27th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019), william r sanford72 (27th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Sandy123 (here)
    The story goes that Our gov't made a deal with a certain group of extraterrestrials, that they could experiment on humans. What information were they after? I would venture the alien race would be very interested in our blood, especially if you believe the story's out there from the Sumerian cuneiforms. You know by now that the deep state knows what's going on. If anybody has been abducted/experiencer - they know who because they would be able to follow the implants that were surly left in people. And I'm sure they all would be very interested in following family lines. I took the FREE surveys, part one and two and afterwards wished I hadn't because you can imagine the deep state are interested in these people. But then I guess they can find these people any way from the implants put in them. There does seem to be a big push to get people to get their DNA tested. What are they looking for? RH negative blood type has never been explained and I think the blood type is very important in what is going on.
    I did the FREE surveys as well, figuring I had nothing to lose they all know where to find me and who I am. But hoping that others could learn from my information in comparison to that of others, the results were very interesting.. The difficult part of that survey was when they asked about what et's and each reaction because I met A LOT of them hahaha. It was hard o define answer when they all did something different. Perhaps some day we can break open the seal of that book/study and talk about why we answered the questions we did, so others would know why we came to those conclusions.. Just a thought..

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Intranuclear (27th April 2019), Sunray (7th May 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019), william r sanford72 (27th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    I did the FREE surveys as well, figuring I had nothing to lose they all know where to find me and who I am. But hoping that others could learn from my information in comparison to that of others, the results were very interesting.. The difficult part of that survey was when they asked about what et's and each reaction because I met A LOT of them hahaha. It was hard o define answer when they all did something different. Perhaps some day we can break open the seal of that book/study and talk about why we answered the questions we did, so others would know why we came to those conclusions.. Just a thought..
    I am reading that book now (Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness & Contact with Non Human Intelligence). It is great to know that some here have taken that test. The book is maybe a bit too detailed, but is good for researchers as they go into pains detailing most of their methodologies and biases.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (28th April 2019), Valerie Villars (28th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread