+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

After seeing the video last night and having a good nights sleep, I was able to analyze the video again this morning and I am in awe! I can actually say that I know of one real Angel, Inelia.
    Thank you Inelia for this video. For as long as I can remember I have searched for answers and the truth. I have cried many nights praying for the wrong in this world to go away. There were things that were not right at all that I saw when I was just a small child. I could feel the world in pain and crying out for help, but I had no idea what to do and so I cried with them and for them.

With what I heard in this video I can now smile and say that help has always been here, but was only working behind the scenes.
    If we really are the creator of our own timeline, then I will no longer allow myself to be trapped in another's timeline, i.e the elites.

I wish I saw this video 20 years ago, but better late than never. It has inspired me in ways I thought was beyond me. I can now go out there with my head held high knowing I am not alone and that we all are in this together to make a difference. I now have a purpose other than slaving myself for the rest of my life for one's gain other than myself.
    I am excited to send out this feeling to my family and friends and eventually to everyone.

I have never had alien encounters but I have had many spirit encounters. Most were good but some were so bad it hurt and scared me to the point of hiding and suppressing certain gifts that Inelia mentioned we have. I can see why the bad spirits wanted to scare me. They knew I was different and could make a big ripple.

Before seeing this video I was at work. I am a carpenter and was working alone doing finishing work in this house. I always know when spirits are around, and there was one there that day, which was yesterday. The spirit made it clear to me that he was there watching me. He would do things like make things move or make a noise where there shouldn't be noises. I guess he eventually got impatient with me ignoring his signs that he finally tapped me on the head, which caused me to jump in a start. After that my power tools would no longer work. Taking the hint I packed up and left and feeling a little freaked out.
    What that was all about I have no idea, but it caused a yearning in me for knowledge and so I went on the Avalon forum. Its been a week since I have logged on and I am glad I went on because I found Bill's interview with Inelia.

Thank you Bill... your videos are an inspiration to the 'collective'.

I wish I had the courage in me years ago even after all the attacks from bad spirits to continue working on the gifts I had and continually grow in spirit. Perhaps I am given that chance again to rediscover them.

All the best to everyone... peace, love and life.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LifeAngel For This Post:

andrewgreen (23rd May 2011), Anna (23rd May 2011), fifi (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (24th May 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (24th May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

yep me too.. did the same thing, but then I could no longer control it. It just kept going no matter how many times I shook my head and closed my eyes. It stopped when i looked away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAngel For This Post:

Yoda (23rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Thanks for this interview. It was informative and fascinating.

When I was listening to this I was working, it was playing in the background. As a result I missed out on some key information (sorry!). Will there be a transcript soon? There was one part where Inelia was mentioning something about a mansion and that really caught my ear. I posted about a (very lucid) dream I had where I was in a mansion.

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    It's not that interesting really; I was in a really nice and expensive house. I remember seeing plates of food out on a table and I took a slice of ham and ate it. Sure enough I could taste it, which was interesting. I basically just walked around the house and explored for a while. That whole dream was probably like 5-6 minutes.
    Maybe I should have said 'mansion' instead of 'really nice and expensive house.' That's my articulate prowess for you.

If somebody knows the time in the interview when she talks about this then that would really be great.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    I think the hardest and most confusing part to understand here are the time lines.

Inelia mentioned in the interview that there are an infinite number of time lines. If there really are an infinite amount of time lines then everything is already possible which begs the question: what's the use of choosing your time line since it already exists anyway? What's the use of doing anything because every possible thing already is? Free will becomes obsolete.

This also starts to remind me of the Quantum Jumping scam. Or should I start to take that website seriously?

My intention is not to come out as negative. I'm just confused and want to understand the time lines better.
    Dear Arpanet,

I would totally agree with you..totally!
    It is to do with intention or motivation. We live our lives through the 'information' that is around us, we follow the herd. One day 'knowledge' arrives, it could be nice, it could be uncomfortable. Learning is painful for the ego. We experience things in a different way. A shift has taken place. We are then evolving, here, now! Because of our past, we are here.
    If we do not face the present, we will always be chasing rainbows! Wanting something better. For Who?

It is tough living here, it is the age of strife, but it where we make the faster progress. The concepts in the mind being so powerful, that we can easily see them and cut through them! If we make a nice cosy world for ourselves, we will not want to move or progress. We will hold on tight. This will be the cause of much suffering for us and those around us.

From knowledge comes wisdom.

Tony

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Great interview Inelia & Bill.

Lots of important and inspiration stuff.
    In my opinion, one message comes through loud and clear:

Q: Why am I here?
    A: YOU are here to experience life firsthand and help make a difference, because YOU can. Help yourself and others to cleanup the mess and make this planet a better place.
    YOU chose to incarnated here because that is the only "legit" way allowed, to do things (Law of non-interfering from up-there).
    It is your contribution in co-creating the future.

Q: How can I do this?
    A: Empower yourself by gathering knowledge, so you can understanding who & what YOU really are and move beyond the elite's enslavement propaganda.
    Raise your vibration enough so your viewpoint will focus beyond the dualistic black-white / good-evil construct, onto the bigger picture (All is connected).
    Connect with others like you in the greater collective and together be an inspirational example for others to learn and follow.
    You might have been told that you are as powerless as a single raindrop, but enough raindrops will fill the bucket. Imagine a storm...

Q: Any tools for helping me?
    A: LOVE. The only tool needed. Even the greatest of "Evil" cannot withstand the light of love.
    Love yourself first by overcoming your fears. The most important work you should begin with. This will give you the strength to love everything around you.
    Move beyond judgmental and negative criticism at the things you disagree with. Instead embrace them with love and they will start to change.
    Remember that at some point (this or past life) you might have been a "bad" person and the love of someone(s) made you what you are today. So return the favor.

Stavros
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), Kimberley (23rd May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

After a few attempts at last i managed to download the interview. this is my internet speed, not even one meg.

all i can say is Thank you for answering your calling to assist in raising the frequency of humanity Inelia.

Bless you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    I think the hardest and most confusing part to understand here are the time lines.

Inelia mentioned in the interview that there are an infinite number of time lines. If there really are an infinite amount of time lines then everything is already possible which begs the question: what's the use of choosing your time line since it already exists anyway? What's the use of doing anything because every possible thing already is? Free will becomes obsolete.

This also starts to remind me of the Quantum Jumping scam. Or should I start to take that website seriously?

My intention is not to come out as negative. I'm just confused and want to understand the time lines better.
    Dear Arpanet,

It is to do with intention or motivation. We live our lives through the 'information' that is around us, we follow the herd. One day 'knowledge' arrives, it could be nice, it could be uncomfortable. Learning is painful for the ego. We experience things in a different way. A shift has taken place. We are then evolving, here, now! Because of our past, we are here.
    If we do not face the present, we will always be chasing rainbows! Wanting something better. For Who?

It is tough living here, it is the age of strife, but it where we make the faster progress. The concepts in the mind being so powerful, that we can easily see them and cut through them! If we make a nice cosy world for ourselves, we will not want to move or progress. We will hold on tight. This will be the cause of much suffering for us and those around us.

Tony

Thanks for your reply Tony,

I'm afraid I didn't completely understand how your answer would solve the conflict between infinite amount of possible worlds and free will.

Did you mean that this problem arises out of old information and I should replace it with some new knowledge which makes the problem irrelevant? If so I would be interested to hear what this new knowledge is and how it solves the problem.

Maybe I understand the term infinite differently from Inelia and this causes my confusion. The way I understand infinity in the context of time lines is that every possible choice and every possible combination must exist in it's own time line. For example there are time lines for all the different permutations of writing this wrod incorrectly and a time line where I wrote it correctly as word and then there's a time line where a hair that just now fell off my head and a time line where it didn't fall combined with all the different choices I make all the time. So in my view there are certain variables (hairs falling, choices, typos, ...) and all the permutations of these create the infinite timelines. This implies for example that there must be a world where I'm a murderer and create a lot of negativity everywhere I go To put it short: it is the infinity of the time lines which entails that every possible combination must exist – not your free will.

Perhaps another way to understand infinity in the context of timelines is that even though the time lines are infinitely enumerated it doesn't entail that all kinds of combinations must exist. I.e. there doesn't need to be a time line where I'm a murderer. So there can be an infinite amount of "good" timelines for example. Some time lines could possibly be even identical? And still different in the sense that they can be enumerated?
    Maybe this is what Inelia means by infinite. Or then something completely different which I don't yet understand.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

jelleng (25th May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I too had problems downloading the video, I got the audio first and listened to that, and I am now watching the video because I fell asleep for the middle part (no offense inelia, I was coming home after work on the train!). Now I have watched the whole thing.

Inelia makes reference to her first message as being the one with a signature. Have a read of it. It only makes sense in the context of the Charles video and the intense forum postings that followed. To save you looking it is ---> click here <---. I will tell you that as soon as I read it I indentified it as "special intent", and it lead me to make what turns out to be the first comment on Inelia's visitor page to the effect that I thought it was an awesome first post.

I am telling you this because I did feel a special quality about it (in the context of that thread!) and that may gel with the explanation given in the video - it certainly makes sense to me.

The video was interesting, and I loved the positive vibe - especially at the end.

I have a couple of questions for now - I had more, but they got addressed during the interview.

I loved the positive message at 1:27:10 -- "We are doing extremely well ... way beyond any expectations"

Whose expectations? When were these expectations set forth? Where is the standard of how rough the ride would be initially conjectured that we are now comparing our progress too?

The reason I ask is because, many of us (me included) have instinctively known this but are not sure why, and I was wondering if that gap could be filled.

Anyway thank you for doing this interview and in particular the great positive message at the end - especially this (around 1:27:30:

Bill: "....not in terms of whether we are going to make it or whether we are not"
    Inelia: "oh no.... we are going to make it!"

Oh yes we are

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 23rd May 2011 at 11:13.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Hervé (26th May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jp11 (24th May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011), Rainbowbrite (23rd May 2011), Snowbird (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (24th May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #109
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you so much for this Bill and Inelia,

So timelines are the individual paths each of us choose to walk, some may walk into one where everything gets really bad, others to one where everything improves dramatically and all of the levels in-between.

This is an enormous learning tool, helping us to evolve both individually and collectively. Like a Supercomputer with all possibilities and learning experiences programmed in. The user (us) plays endlessly with the software until they are fully experienced.
    Last edited by Donna O; 24th May 2011 at 10:34.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #110
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Arpanet,

Tony

Thanks for your reply Tony,

I'm afraid I didn't completely understand how your answer would solve the conflict between infinite amount of possible worlds and free will.

Did you mean that this problem arises out of old information and I should replace it with some new knowledge which makes the problem irrelevant? If so I would be interested to hear what this new knowledge is and how it solves the problem.

Maybe I understand the term infinite differently from Inelia and this causes my confusion. The way I understand infinity in the context of time lines is that every possible choice and every possible combination must exist in it's own time line. For example there are time lines for all the different permutations of writing this wrod incorrectly and a time line where I wrote it correctly as word and then there's a time line where a hair that just now fell off my head and a time line where it didn't fall combined with all the different choices I make all the time. So in my view there are certain variables (hairs falling, choices, typos, ...) and all the permutations of these create the infinite timelines. This implies for example that there must be a world where I'm a murderer and create a lot of negativity everywhere I go To put it short: it is the infinity of the time lines which entails that every possible combination must exist – not your free will.

Perhaps another way to understand infinity in the context of timelines is that even though the time lines are infinitely enumerated it doesn't entail that all kinds of combinations must exist. I.e. there doesn't need to be a time line where I'm a murderer. So there can be an infinite amount of "good" timelines for example. Some time lines could possibly be even identical? And still different in the sense that they can be enumerated?
    Maybe this is what Inelia means by infinite. Or then something completely different which I don't yet understand.
    It does sound complicated doesn't it?
    It must be like playing chess, there are infinite possibilities, but you make the move relative to your understanding.
    Re new knowledge. Well, there is information, but that is not knowledge. Knowledge comes about by experiencing
    the information. There is no end to this process.

However, if through the knowledge you find wisdom, then real change can take place.

So the question is, what is wisdom? Wisdom is realising the pure consciousness that sees all this......that's you!

It is that simple. If there is are Tony's having more fun than this, well, I'm happy where I am, chatting to you.

Tony

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Billy (23rd May 2011), dan i el (24th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Dream Awake

There's a point to all this dreaming
    To every man his just dessert's
    And every time I caught you leaving
    I had to dream awake, I had to dream awake

For every time I came home screaming
    Got sent away, with no warnin' at all
    I had to dream awake, I had to dream awake

There's a callin', a callin', a callin'
    To everyone, who lost somethin'
    Who had to dream awake, who had to dream awake
    Take us under now, take us under now

There's a fight were not conceding
    Where the words get mixed and the point is lost
    We have to dream awake, we have to dream awake
    To take us under now, take us under now

There's a warnin', a warnin', a warnin'
    To everyone, who took somethin'

------------

The video is about a dreamer who is turned into a scapegoat/garbage man who is then forced to pollute the infinite silence against his own free will's intentions and eventually he is helped by the eternal silences inside the infinite silence to stop doing it, which force the other dreamers to dismantle their own obsolete creations freeing him from being a scapegoat. A theme similar to Jesus's 40 day ministry to Satan in the desert.

Last edited by Intraphase; 24th May 2011 at 07:59.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Anchor (23rd May 2011), seko (11th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Inelia and Bill.

Very uplifting. At about 1:30 in the interview I particularly liked the way Inelia describes individuals consciously and deliberately choosing to alter and define their own timelines and coming into alignment with others who are doing the same. There are endless possibilities for this planet in that simple and quietly spoken idea. I am totally there.

I also liked the squirrels in the park.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

arpanet (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

It must be like playing chess, there are infinite possibilities, but you make the move relative to your understanding.
    Re new knowledge. Well, there is information, but that is not knowledge. Knowledge comes about by experiencing

However, if through the knowledge you find wisdom, then real change can take place.

So the question is, what is wisdom? Wisdom is realising the pure consciousness that sees all this......that's you!

It is that simple. If there is are Tony's having more fun than this, well, I'm happy where I am, chatting to you.

Tony
    To be perfectly honest, Tony, I don't understand what you are talking about. I was trying to define the term infinite in the context of timelines.

To me it looks like you are talking about something else. Like what is the difference between information, knowledge, practical knowledge, wisdom and consciousness. These questions are too large and off topic for me.

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spartacus (here)
    I also liked the squirrels in the park.
    I'm glad someone else noticed them too

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

jp11 (24th May 2011), Pilgrim (23rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #115
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tony
    To be perfectly honest, Tony, I don't understand what you are talking about. I was trying to define the term infinite in the context of timelines.

To me it looks like you are talking about something else. Like what is the difference between information, knowledge, practical knowledge, wisdom and consciousness. These questions are too large and off topic for me.
    Infinite must mean no end. The term timeline is not my creation, at this moment I have no idea what it means. It sounds like infinite concepts.

Sorry to confuse,
    to

Tony

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

arpanet (23rd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I have previously discussed this on other threads, however, I feel it appropriate to bring it up again to entice discussion:
    Inelia claims to have a great many abilities, which could very well be possible for all I know. My question, therefore, is why she doesn't demonstrate this to some extent in public settings? If her mission is to raise consciousness and "vibrational-frequency" than what would raise consciousness more then a public, proof positive display of paranormal ability?

There are a great many paranormal researchers out there who would literally jump at the chance to have someone who masters these abilities tested. This evidence would shatter the illusion of materialism once and for all, and finally prove that consciousness plays a integral role in the foundations of reality. This would pave the way for the merging of spirituality and science, and a new paradigm for the human race...

I realize that no one wishes to be degraded to a mere performing animal, but it would be for a greater good. I appreciate any thoughts regarding this.... =)

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

arpanet (23rd May 2011), kasee (23rd May 2011), Njord (23rd May 2011), Solace (23rd May 2011), Tony (23rd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Hello Inelia, Bill!

I apologize for any misunderstood, but since it seems Inelia to have lost her abilities to "download" portuguese, Iīll adress my intention in a poor (but from the heart) english.
    First of all, thanks for the interviews, both of them are wonderfull chances to share and therefore to expand a great vision of the planet!
    I understood, by Ineleiaīs explanation, that there are massive, undenieble, fair and wise positive forces operating to make right things happen, which is very good news from a lovely source, indeed! That should lead me to trust that "every little thing is gonna be allright", and I probably should write to you only to express my gratitude and/or ask for more answers, or more interviews... even so...well, Iīm not a special soldier, like a light worker, a psychic, an indigo child, or something like that, but Iīme here, I live in Brazil, as you know, Iīm a regular person who really believes each one of us has something usefull to do in order to achieve humanīs spiritual development. And Iīm wondering if there is something I could do to help your work.

Maybe Iīm just one of 10 lost brazilians floating at avalonīs waves; maybe I was just supposed to watch the video and have some sparkles of whatīs about to be, but since I wasnīt born with, or, on a second thought, did not develop enough awareness to receive clear messages about my specific mission, (and I donīt want to be someone who Inelia had to come back to see if he/she is ready) I īve decide to take a step forward:
    Would you like to come here, at some point? Would you like to participate/stimulate any kind of event so you can be tangible to brazilian people? Is there anyone in special for you to meet who I could introduce? Or...?

Obviously, I realize that you have lots of stuffs to address, and certainly what its mean to be will be, so you donīt have to answer this message, but I felt the need to take a stand.
    If this need I felt is some kind of ego threat, you certainly have tools to get it faster and better than me, and if this is the case, I already apologize. Otherwise, if it is just an opportunity to get in touch and, at some level, "being on board", may this message be usefull to materialize all my support and caring to you guys!

Keep safe, enjoy the ride!
    Love
    Last edited by Mother; 23rd May 2011 at 18:10. Reason: error
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Anna (25th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #118
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Thanks

Inelia, I love you!
    "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived."

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Castanea For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th January 2023), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Wonderful interview.... strange that there were bits of it that seemed to relate to me personally. As if it was expected of me to view it, so that those questions can be answered.
    Very special material! (=

Thanks a lot to Bill and the Avalon team!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asphel For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 225 posts

[QUOTE=cloud9;225167]The way Inelia describes her experiences matches to a T everything Dolores Cannon said in the interview with Kerry about the people of the second wave, how they are pure souls who came from The Source and haven't had any lives before in any place, how their mission is just to be here and raise the vibration of the planet, how just going to a place they raise the vibration of the people there, they are antennae or channels of energy, etc.
    The difference is that Inelia is also aware of her abilities and has a "job" that she does whereas others don't know it consciously.

Great interview, I really enjoyed it.

Every time a person that has some ability says we all can do it I get a little mad because this is simply not the true, if we could all of us would be doing it; my point is that we have the potential of doing it but we don't know how... and as she says just a few can do the tricks after working on it but they are not advancing spiritually.

I highly recommend the course, offered by Inelia, on her website
    http://ascension101.com/ascension-course.html
    You will find very practical techniques.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com
    Last edited by Yoda; 24th May 2011 at 20:59.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Anna (25th May 2011), Aurelius (23rd May 2011), CyRus (23rd May 2011), Hervé (26th May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), juliagulia55 (23rd May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast