+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: The unraveling of a great Secret

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: The unraveling of a great Secret

I have to say, i love this thread, it moves me deeply, and sits right with me.
    I have had similar thoughts, but not as profound as this, but i will continue to ponder upon it, and see what comes out of my never ending stream of conciousness!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelly For This Post:

gooty64 (25th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012), Sebastion (25th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

I am really enjoying this thread - thank you all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

NancyV (26th March 2012), Sebastion (25th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

In the Love Guru movie, starring Mike Myers, he shows some of his farcical books.
    One was titled, "Does it hurt when you do that? Then stop doing it."
    That one stuck with me...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (30th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012), Sebastion (25th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Hi Bennycog:

I would love to see the same ideals. But life has taught me that if I seek to understand myself, then I can begin to understand the world. It could be stated as Ghandi said, to be the change that you wish to see in the world. I cannot change the world but I have the power and the ability to change myself as does everyone else. It's up to each person to recognize it within themselves. Blessings my friend.

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    It's all a grand energy game....

Just as the mirage of a city is not the city it reflects, the essence of you is not your body nor any of the ideas you have about it. The real mystery begins to unravel when you understand that it is you as conscious awareness and energy that gives "life" to all of your ideas energetically. The great mystery arises when you identify solely with an idea(s) and not the energy that gives "life" to an idea.

That is the great secret hidden within a million flowery words. You are the source and energy which gives life to all ideas and ideas in form. It is as simple and powerful as that! I dare say that when this is understood within you, you are well on your way to all enlightenment. Put on your energetic glasses and see for yourself. You will see that all things exist as "ideas" and "ideas in form".

The deeper you explore this understanding the more you will see that it is one of the founding principles upon which and gives rise to, "life" to all creation, levels and dimensionality.

Again, you are the energy which allows/gives/animates "ideas". You are not the idea itself. The initial error begins when your identity becomes wrapped up in an idea or group of ideas and not the source from which the idea was given birth!

This is the "energetic treasure chest" upon which you sit. You may open it up and see what's inside at your own discretion.
    your right ! i guess the reason why i have not woken myself fully up, is that i want to learn more here, i want to see the change in humanity, i want to experience the movement of our race becoming the aware, i want to taste the freedoms of our beliefs and push aside the petty dramas that unfold before us.. i want to see our planet live as prosperious as it should. i want not only to have the secret truth revealed but to mainly have the punishing to us, in many forms, and in many continents of this planet to end..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

bennycog (25th March 2012), Charlie Pecos (16th April 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Hi Belle:

Your thinking about not being good enough, smart enough, etc is very nearly the story of my life and I relate completely. It was part of my programing as the second born son. Your comment reminded me of my own personal mine field that I never knew existed and discovered it accidentally. I was watching a nature story on t.v. one day and the theme was how wild animal babies could only survive according to how well they had "imprinted" survival skills from their parent(s). The thought occurred to me that human children do the same thing.

Then I applied the same principle to myself....found myself gasping as I said "oh my god.."

The key word is "imprinting". And that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Have noticed many subtle 'changes' since paying attention to energetic attachments and consciously choosing what ideas to cord in to and what ideas to cut.

There is a lot of pressure and stress in the workplace right now...I can feel it swirling around me, but it cannot touch me as I choose otherwise, for example.

Getting more and more comfortable 'in my own skin', with my own ideas and beliefs... which has been a struggle for me. My 'ego' carried the idea that I was never good enough, smart enough...that I was always 'less than'. Not true. I no longer accept that idea.

It's like I've made a tiny shift that is making a large difference.

Thank you, Sebastion.
    Last edited by Sebastion; 26th March 2012 at 00:33.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th March 2012), Gardener (26th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Hi Creatinjoy:

By golly I think you've got it! The keys to all understanding have ever been on your side of the door...blessings indeed!

Quote Posted by createnjoy (here)
    Perhaps our destiny is freedom from density!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I am not afraid to say that perhaps one of the most powerful abilities that we humans have, which ironically may be the least appreciated and uncultivated and ignored is the ability to IMAGINE. Imagination is the most powerful energy generator we possess. It is the one thing which fuels all ideas. It is the fuel derived from the imagination that empowers all sexual "ideas", is it not? lol It is your imagination that gets you all excited about any "idea" as you energetically attach to that idea, whatever it may be!

It's funny how one can easily accomplish fulfilling or bringing an idea to life, when all of your attention is focused on why you CAN DO it and it never occurs to you even one time, that you can't......

Remember what ol' Henry Ford said: If you think you can or you think you can't, your right........

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (16th April 2012), gooty64 (26th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

When i read Cyndi Dales book on the Subtle Body, I recall there are many more than just 7 chakras, + an array of energy bodies that surround us.

Granted everything is energy, and how we work with & manifest these energies; results in our balance or out-of-balance dis-ease. Thinking most certainly can get in the way, yet most of us throughout the day or in our sleep do think, ponder, dream, vision, we are making choices, discerning our life's experiences, our reality from all the myriad arrays of inputs whether genetic or environmental that influence us. The trick is the awareness of these forces, words, impressions, and how they affect our story, our metaphor of existence...that's the heroes journey according to Joseph Campbell.

Once we realize the divine in everything that surrounds us, within us, we realize we are the Buddha, the Jesus in us, surrounds us, in work, to doing the dishes...walking that narrow path we discern our own truth. As we form our attitudes we make choices some which I've tried to focus on are as follows:

1. Sincerity of Intention
    2. Compassion
    3. Vulnerability and Openness
    4. Patience
    5. Equanimity
    6. Responsiveness
    7. Passion
    8. Relaxation
    9. Contentment
    10. Sense of Humor
    11. Wonder, the Magic
    12. Humility
    Another pitfall is the spiritual bypass, thinking we've reached our goal, when in fact our cup is never full and our journey never ends, the cycle of archetypes repeats and we face new dragons, new doorways of dark and light convinced of a duality when in fact its all a part of the same divine scheme, heaven and hell is right here.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (16th April 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012), Sebastion (26th March 2012), Shadowman (1st April 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Vaughn:

I couldn't agree more and am aware of all you have said and have been for some time (years). It is yet another reason why I have posted this thread! There is something that happens, a deep understanding takes place within you when you begin to view everything energetically as ideas and ideas in form. The illusion starts to become very apparent and a deeper awakening within starts to take place....it's an expansion of consciousness which begins within you.
    Great post Vaughn!

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    When i read Cyndi Dales book on the Subtle Body, I recall there are many more than just 7 chakras, + an array of energy bodies that surround us.

Granted everything is energy, and how we work with & manifest these energies; results in our balance or out-of-balance dis-ease. Thinking most certainly can get in the way, yet most of us throughout the day or in our sleep do think, ponder, dream, vision, we are making choices, discerning our life's experiences, our reality from all the myriad arrays of inputs whether genetic or environmental that influence us. The trick is the awareness of these forces, words, impressions, and how they affect our story, our metaphor of existence...that's the heroes journey according to Joseph Campbell.

Once we realize the divine in everything that surrounds us, within us, we realize we are the Buddha, the Jesus in us, surrounds us, in work, to doing the dishes...walking that narrow path we discern our own truth. As we form our attitudes we make choices some which I've tried to focus on are as follows:

1. Sincerity of Intention
    2. Compassion
    3. Vulnerability and Openness
    4. Patience
    5. Equanimity
    6. Responsiveness
    7. Passion
    8. Relaxation
    9. Contentment
    10. Sense of Humor
    11. Wonder, the Magic
    12. Humility
    Another pitfall is the spiritual bypass, thinking we've reached our goal, when in fact our cup is never full and our journey never ends, the cycle of archetypes repeats and we face new dragons, new doorways of dark and light convinced of a duality when in fact its all a part of the same divine scheme, heaven and hell is right here.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

NancyV (26th March 2012), VaughnB (26th March 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I would like to inject into this thread some understanding as to what its purpose is. As has been noted on other threads, the mind cannot be used to seek something from mind, for the mind cannot grasp itself. This is truth indeed. But I have noted that no one has stated nor told anyone else, that there is a greater truth, and that being: Spirit can be used to seek Spirit. What is "spirit"? I have no concrete definition for what spirit is nor do I need one. I do not need to know the particular make and model of a car in order to drive it. But I do need the "keys" for the ignition before starting it up, do I not?

This thread additionally is not here to prove anything to you nor will there be any intent to do so. If there is any proof that is required, then prove it to yourself as there are already "keys" laying around. No one can do for you, what only you can do for yourself.
    Last edited by Sebastion; 26th March 2012 at 14:03.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (16th April 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Ah yes Sebastian, and therein lies our trial in finding those keys. {By the way I've a link Tao of the Traveler that speaks to The Seven Keys of Enlightenment in my salutation}

Many of the great sages, mystics and saints have had their challenges, Mother Teresa in her letters expressed how she felt abandoned, "Please pray specially for me that I may not spoil His work and that Our Lord may show Himself -- for there is such terrible darkness within me, as if everything was dead," she wrote in 1953.

• E. Tolle speaks of a good method to keep in the moment by just looking at your hand.
    • Louis Schwartzberg speaks to the smile, gesture or pat on the back in his film Gratitude. I've quoted him when he's describing our expression when we say "Oh My God." and what that means.
    Oh My God -When we see ourselves in Nature and we witness how truly connected we all are--
    The "Oh" makes you present, makes you mindful.
    The "My" means it connects to something deep inside your Soul,
    it creates a Gateway inside yourself to rise up and be heard.
    And "God" is that personal journey we all want to be on
    , to be connected to a Universe that celebrates Life,

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Marie (26th March 2012), NancyV (26th March 2012), Sebastion (26th March 2012), write4change (29th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thank you Vaughn. The first "trial", if you want to call it that, is one of recognition. What is "spirit within you"? Energetically one could recognize that it is "aware energy" which energizes the body and gives it life. After all, when your aware energy unplugs from the body, is not the body said to be dead? Is it not your energetic awareness that which gives life to all ideas and ideas in form, as has already been shown?

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    Ah yes Sebastian, and therein lies our trial in finding those keys. {By the way I've a link Tao of the Traveler that speaks to The Seven Keys of Enlightenment in my salutation}

Many of the great sages, mystics and saints have had their challenges, Mother Teresa in her letters expressed how she felt abandoned, "Please pray specially for me that I may not spoil His work and that Our Lord may show Himself -- for there is such terrible darkness within me, as if everything was dead," she wrote in 1953.

• E. Tolle speaks of a good method to keep in the moment by just looking at your hand.
    • Louis Schwartzberg speaks to the smile, gesture or pat on the back in his film Gratitude. I've quoted him when he's describing our expression when we say "Oh My God." and what that means.
    Oh My God -When we see ourselves in Nature and we witness how truly connected we all are--
    The "Oh" makes you present, makes you mindful.
    The "My" means it connects to something deep inside your Soul,
    it creates a Gateway inside yourself to rise up and be heard.
    And "God" is that personal journey we all want to be on
    , to be connected to a Universe that celebrates Life,

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

To further illustrate what has been said in the previous post, I borrowed part of Sandy"s post on Digs new thread "look what the cat drug in". Her post illustrates exactly one of the primary themes that this thread is built upon-energy! Thank you, Sandy!!!

Thoughts and feelings are not only chemical-based but they are (electrical) energy or frequency based as well.

http://www.heartmath.org/research/sc...eractions.html

Thus, the last two studies summarized in this section explore interactions that take place between one person’s heart and anothers brain when two people touch or are in proximity. This research elucidates the intriguing finding that the electromagnetic signals generated by the heart have the capacity to affect others around us. Our data indicate that one person’s heart signal can affect anothers brainwaves, and that heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact. Finally, it appears that as individuals increase psychophysiological coherence, they become more sensitive to the subtle electromagnetic signals communicated by those around them. Taken together, these results suggest that cardioelectromagnetic communication may be a little-known source of information exchange between people, and that this exchange is influenced by our emotions.

The highlighted section of energetic communication is the most fascinating and intriguing aspect of this research. This explores (energy) information being transferred between electric fields. We experience these types of interactions when we walk into a room and are able to “sense” something is wrong. We can’t quite put our finger on it. We feel bad vibes but we don’t know why and more often than not we will dismiss the vibes even though we know we were probably the topic of conversation moments before or that a heated exchange has just taken place between two people who are now sitting with fake smiles on flustered faces. It’s easier to tow the line of ignorance and dismiss the phenomenon despite the obvious static or electrical fluctuations lingering in the air.

The concept of intelligent energy gets even fuzzier because energy is defined through the conservation of energy.

“Energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed from one state to another”

Think about the above for a moment. If thoughts, memories and emotions which can be measured via ‘brain-waves’ and electric fields, then these electric projections can only exist as part of something that cannot be created or destroyed.

Does the fact that the Heart field is massively more powerful than the brain field confirm which organ has the influence on the body. Does the presence of electric fields confirm the presence of at least two electric currents “pinched” at points we can call nodes. The nodes being the brain and heart. Let’s not forget the human body is designed as a near-perfect conductor of electricity because it is very much water-based… it is the perfect medium (entity) for facilitating this mysterious force.

When the heart stops beating or the brain ceases to function the Human body becomes inanimate or dead. What has happened… the body is no longer being animated and electricity (and consciousness) are no longer present in the flesh. Matter becomes lifeless, there is no magnetic field, the body cannot function when the electrical forces have departed. Where does this life-giving force or Fohat go if it cannot be created or destroyed. Some suggest the events (memories) that constitute to your life becomes part of the Akashic records or the eternal library.

Thoughts manifest within an ethereal part of our-self that we call the Mind. Memories, like thoughts, are energy-based and are “seen” in the Mind and not before our eyes. They are intangible. Where does this “information” disappear too, the brain is flesh and blood, it is tissue that consists of molecules, which are atoms fused together… they are indivisible particles… pieces of matter.

There are no flesh and blood filing cabinets hidden away in that drab grey organ

It is no longer viable to argue the brain is the driving seat of consciousness or that communication between the heart and brain is a one-way process… the belief that the brain speaks and the heart does as its told has been thrown out the window.

http://www.heartmath.org/research/sc...eractions.html

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (16th April 2012), NancyV (27th March 2012), VaughnB (27th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

What is "spirit"? I have no concrete definition for what spirit is nor do I need one. I do not need to know the particular make and model of a car in order to drive it. But I do need the "keys" for the ignition before starting it up, do I not?
    [/B]
    Thanks again for the discussion.
    In my life, what I intend is to find out where I put those pesky keys.
    I want to give a concrete example of where I have been looking lately.

1. I believe that I am (how big with what components? Not sure but I feel energy beyond the body and many intellectual theories).
    2. I think that I am a spiritual being in this density in order to learn manifestation in form. This seems to have a technology with keys to drive it.
    3. Big question...is there free will or not? I think: Must be a paradox here? Is surrender to a larger self really the key here? It feels like a relief when I can relax there.
    4. I have some specific issues that seem really important. They stress me quite bit because they seem to be the fulcrum for me. They revolve around letting go of old models of my life and how will I survive? Sems like I have to surrender THEN see the change?

Last night I felt again the great relief of surrender paradoxically to myself. Then today, I am trying to keep that feeling. I have no clue if this is the "point", a dead end or something towards the truth??
    However, I feel strong intention to find the keys and drive into the sunset. Maggie

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th March 2012), Sebastion (27th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

The process as explained may seem difficult but it really is simple, yet powerful when you understand it and therein lies the beauty of it. It is something everybody does all the time, everyday of their life automatically, at least and until, you become consciously aware of it! When you become consciously aware of it, you become more discriminating as to what ideas you are giving life to and what ideas you can cut the cords to-remove your belief from!
    To answer your first question: 1. You will ever be what you feel you are, according to your ideas and beliefs here in 3d.

2. You are absolutely correct.

3. Seems to me you have absolute free will with your own energy! Surrender into your own energy is
    awesome and peaceful, yes. Lots of benefits there!

4. "old" energetic modalities passing away always precedes the entrance for new energy coming in!

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    What is "spirit"? I have no concrete definition for what spirit is nor do I need one. I do not need to know the particular make and model of a car in order to drive it. But I do need the "keys" for the ignition before starting it up, do I not?
    [/B]
    Thanks again for the discussion.
    In my life, what I intend is to find out where I put those pesky keys.
    I want to give a concrete example of where I have been looking lately.

1. I believe that I am (how big with what components? Not sure but I feel energy beyond the body and many intellectual theories).
    2. I think that I am a spiritual being in this density in order to learn manifestation in form. This seems to have a technology with keys to drive it.
    3. Big question...is there free will or not? I think: Must be a paradox here? Is surrender to a larger self really the key here? It feels like a relief when I can relax there.
    4. I have some specific issues that seem really important. They stress me quite bit because they seem to be the fulcrum for me. They revolve around letting go of old models of my life and how will I survive? Sems like I have to surrender THEN see the change?

Last night I felt again the great relief of surrender paradoxically to myself. Then today, I am trying to keep that feeling. I have no clue if this is the "point", a dead end or something towards the truth??
    However, I feel strong intention to find the keys and drive into the sunset. Maggie

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I worked with a woman yesterday who was holding great resentment towards her soon to be daughter in law. That too is about cording. The DIL is pregant and the woman is petrfied of the notion of her having a baby and has panic attacks whenever its mentioned. After sorting through the cording we arrive at the very honest statement that she doesn't like kids at all. She can't make this statement because--"oh my god, its not spiritual. She's a very potent shamaness so of course she can't be running around making statements like she doesn't like kids."

So we sort through the cords and find where all this 'hating' kids started. She was once a nun who had a child. As result of that she bore a tremendous amount of shame, no one to help her, social stigma, social shame, her 'father' , a priest that impregnated her wanted nothing to do with her.

Flip to the next life now she's a nun in an orphanage with the overwhelming responsibility of caring for unwanted children. She carries that unwanted child energy or cording because she came from an orphanage herself. The very place she put her unwanted child in the other lifetime as a nun when she had the social stigma of an unwanted child. Overwhelming responsiblity and shame.

This lifetime when she was 19 she got pregnant, her hubsand didn't want to be seen in public with her because she was fat and ugnly, her mother was ashamed of her, her father said she was used goods. All this trauma because of children and its followed her through lifetime.s Any wonder why she doesn't like kids? Any wonder she's freaking out because her DIL is nothing but a child, irresponsible and the woman somehow knows she's going to end up responsible for this child. Is this karma? No its cording. Same crap keeps happening over and over because we end tethered to one event from the past. Each lifetime is an opporutnity to clear out this cording. That sort of cording too keeps us coming back here.

She feels this darkness coming in on her , whenever she tries to clear this situation, suffocating her. Whats in the darkness. That child that is soon to be born. The more she tries to push her resentment away the more it closes in.

So what do you? Get back to that original nun with the baby, and go beyond that when that maternal energy was clear and plug in there. Cut that cord, release the shame because that cord holds you in the past and creates a scenario of creating the same conditons over and over until you clear it out. You are held in the past constantly until you do .

Once a person clears out that sort of cording time starts becoming irrelevant, its easy to stay in the present, its done without conscious intent because there's nothing dragging you into the past.

Get everyone to cut what is connecting them to the past and time will cease to exist because there's only the cording we should have. Source cords. Always in the present.

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thank you 9eagle9 for this story. As I see it, it is the epitome of the truth! Unless one truly begins working on themselves in this way (cording in and cutting energetic cords) you will never discover how powerful this is nor how very powerful you are. No one can teach a system that is more powerful then this. Who is the teacher? You are. Who is the student? You are. There are tools, keys, laying about all over this thread. Guess who has to utilize them before they can work.....

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I worked with a woman yesterday who was holding great resentment towards her soon to be daughter in law. That too is about cording. The DIL is pregant and the woman is petrfied of the notion of her having a baby and has panic attacks whenever its mentioned. After sorting through the cording we arrive at the very honest statement that she doesn't like kids at all. She can't make this statement because--"oh my god, its not spiritual. She's a very potent shamaness so of course she can't be running around making statements like she doesn't like kids."

So we sort through the cords and find where all this 'hating' kids started. She was once a nun who had a child. As result of that she bore a tremendous amount of shame, no one to help her, social stigma, social shame, her 'father' , a priest that impregnated her wanted nothing to do with her.

Flip to the next life now she's a nun in an orphanage with the overwhelming responsibility of caring for unwanted children. She carries that unwanted child energy or cording because she came from an orphanage herself. The very place she put her unwanted child in the other lifetime as a nun when she had the social stigma of an unwanted child. Overwhelming responsiblity and shame.

This lifetime when she was 19 she got pregnant, her hubsand didn't want to be seen in public with her because she was fat and ugnly, her mother was ashamed of her, her father said she was used goods. All this trauma because of children and its followed her through lifetime.s Any wonder why she doesn't like kids? Any wonder she's freaking out because her DIL is nothing but a child, irresponsible and the woman somehow knows she's going to end up responsible for this child. Is this karma? No its cording. Same crap keeps happening over and over because we end tethered to one event from the past. Each lifetime is an opporutnity to clear out this cording. That sort of cording too keeps us coming back here.

She feels this darkness coming in on her , whenever she tries to clear this situation, suffocating her. Whats in the darkness. That child that is soon to be born. The more she tries to push her resentment away the more it closes in.

So what do you? Get back to that original nun with the baby, and go beyond that when that maternal energy was clear and plug in there. Cut that cord, release the shame because that cord holds you in the past and creates a scenario of creating the same conditons over and over until you clear it out. You are held in the past constantly until you do .

Once a person clears out that sort of cording time starts becoming irrelevant, its easy to stay in the present, its done without conscious intent because there's nothing dragging you into the past.

Get everyone to cut what is connecting them to the past and time will cease to exist because there's only the cording we should have. Source cords. Always in the present.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (31st March 2012)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I feel/know that Divine Love is the highest energy one can experience. Why might that be? Because that is where you as an individualized source being originated from. Please note that ones gender has absolutely nothing to do with it. Please note also that this is heart "love" energy having it's roots in the Great Heart of the One.

The heart of all that you are energetically can be used to seek and find the greater heart of All That Is. That is what is meant by the statement that "spirit can be used to seek spirit".

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

When people began to have divinity expressed through them without attempting to corral it with the mind and assign it values of 'God, (any god) omnipotent, consciousness, good, bad, judging, rewarding etc--the true definition of non conditional--and cease arranging divine source, the creation matrix, into a thought form, they will have an easier time of it when they just allow its expression without judgement. We get too firmly fixed or corded into thought forms where Source is concerned we cord into the thoughtform and not Source itself.

Humility is not modesty its simply allowing divinity to work through one without judging it or assigning values to it.

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Exactly 9eagle9. By cording in or giving energy to the idea of what divine love really is within you, you are directly tapping right back in to you as the source. If you really, really want to know, what better place is there to go but to yourself as the source. It's just a matter of how badly you need to know for yourself.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    When people began to have divinity expressed through them without attempting to corral it with the mind and assign it values of 'God, (any god) omnipotent, consciousness, good, bad, judging, rewarding etc--the true definition of non conditional--and cease arranging divine source, the creation matrix, into a thought form, they will have an easier time of it when they just allow its expression without judgement. We get too firmly fixed or corded into thought forms where Source is concerned we cord into the thoughtform and not Source itself.

Humility is not modesty its simply allowing divinity to work through one without judging it or assigning values to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast