Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Sather

1. Link to Post #61
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Jordan Sather

Quote Posted by RaiseMachine (here)
    Don't know if this has been posted before. Seems a good fit here. From back in May; hadn't seen it myself. Seems pretty conclusive that Q is indeed a chan born/taken over LARP.
    So you haven't actually watched it but because it says it's "proven/factual", that must make it "conclusively" true? Unirocks "theories" All debunked on the "Q" thread ages ago = clickbait (He hasn't got a clue what "Q" is about... along with many others, including Alex Jones & Dark Journalist ).

Name:  1984-1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  17.0 KB (posted by "Q" today)
    Nothing to see here (all for a LARP????). Sure it is ...

If you want "Q" facts, I'd suggest you read/study the "Q" thread - plenty of "proof" ... if you look.

(I don't know about you, but I prefer to get my info from the horse's mouth,... not the horse's ass)

EXAMPLE: "Q" accurately knew (a month ahead), the date & hour of McCain's death... "fascinating"

And if I'm not mistaken, this thread is about Sather's appearance on Comedy Central, which by all accounts, hasn't harmed his credibility with his "Q" analysis (read the comments NOW under your OP's video & his more recent updates).

"Enjoy the show"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st August 2018 at 02:10. Reason: clueless about Q - AJ & DJ

2. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Don't know if this has been posted before. Seems a good fit here. From back in May; hadn't seen it myself. Seems pretty conclusive that Q is indeed a chan born/taken over LARP.
    So you haven't actually watched it but because it says it's "proven/factual", that must make it "conclusively" true? Unirocks "theories" All debunked on the "Q" thread ages ago = clickbait (He hasn't got a clue what "Q" is about... along with many others).

Attachment 38914 (posted by "Q" today)
    Nothing to see here (all for a LARP????). Sure it is ...

If you want "Q" facts, I'd suggest you read/study the "Q" thread - plenty of "proof" ... if you look.
    Don't know where you got that idea from. I only post what I've read/watched previously.

And from the email Unirock received - yeah it's a LARP.

The qorce is strong with this one.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Ascension (30th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018)

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Whether it was wise for Jordan Sather to take part in the Comedy Central interview is debatable, for sure. I watched it and cringed on behalf of those who participated.

Liz Crokin said that she “encouraged him to go on it” because even though Comedy Central would try to make him look like a fool, she felt it might end up “red pilling” people.
    See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbwOQPHauM (at the 1:15 mark)

In the case of Jordan, I think it is important to remember his age. He is 27-28 years old compared to Richard Dolan’s 56 and Linda Moulton Howe’s 76. He doesn’t have the advantage of having been in this field for 30-50 years and being able to tap into a lifetime of research the way the latter two can.

Although I can’t provide the link, I remember listening to James Gilliland talk about meeting Jordan Sather a couple of years ago at a conference. He said he thought to himself, “This is the next generation.” He talked about how people in the alternative community are getting older and said that it is important for us to encourage and mentor young people like Jordan. Since then, he has made a point of inviting him to be a presenter at his ranch events.

I’ve watched some of Jordan’s YouTube videos and think he does a reasonable job of distilling the latest Q news into a half hour segment. I’ve never thought of him as being arrogant. I would describe him more as earnest with a healthy dose of youth’s cocky-confidence.

Young people need to see themselves reflected in this community—to be able to listen to presenters-analysts who are closer to themselves in age. As an old fart, I may relate more to Dolan and Howe, but I understand that we need to make room for younger people like Jordan too.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th August 2018), Jayke (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Don't know if this has been posted before. Seems a good fit here. From back in May; hadn't seen it myself.
    Then you might want to clarify what you typed... (above), ie, perhaps the word "posted" between "it" & "myself"... if that's what you meant?
    Might be a LARP; might be real, too! (Of course, you're entitled to believe whatever you want!) In any case, it's far from "conclusive"

10 REASONS QANON MIGHT BE REAL (2018)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2018 at 07:59.

7. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)

In the case of Jordan, I think it is important to remember his age. He is 27-28 years old compared to Richard Dolan’s 56 and Linda Moulton Howe’s 76. He doesn’t have the advantage of having been in this field for 30-50 years and being able to tap into a lifetime of research the way the latter two can.

From a point of compassion, this is an important point, he doesnt seem to have had the ''reckoning" and shedding that comes with 28-31, yet at least (saturn returns if your so inclined) its a hell of a time........I still have faith he`ll grow into something substantial and will learn as he goes forward. I hope he does, because he is one of the younger figures, as you ref, in the alternative community. I cant watch too many of his videos though, at all...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Chanie (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Basically that crowd is getting what they wanted: the limelight. Sather, Goode, Wilcock and company have always been about the limelight, not the truth. Of course, they're getting it a little more sour than they expected, but that's what they deserve. As long as there are any bucks to be made in the alternative research/ufology/paranormal fields etc, people like that will be present. Remember, the Spiritualists who wanted Houdini dead were interested in sheltering their livelihood. For all their BS, they are about attention and money, primarily, and I say only that, at heart.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th August 2018), muxfolder (31st August 2018), RaiseMachine (30th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

EXAMPLE: "Q" accurately knew (a month ahead), the date & hour of McCain's death... "fascinating"
    The Q post you are referring to is the mention of suicide that was posted a month before McCain's death? There was no accurate mention of date & hour in that post unless by accurate you mean in the ballpark based on the date of that post. McCain had a agressive brain tumor which typically runs it's course in 12 months. See Gord Downy of Tragically Hip fame for another look at the glioblastoma playing out in the same time frame.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    Basically that crowd is getting what they wanted: the limelight. Sather, Goode, Wilcock and company have always been about the limelight, not the truth. Of course, they're getting it a little more sour than they expected, but that's what they deserve. As long as there are any bucks to be made in the alternative research/ufology/paranormal fields etc, people like that will be present. Remember, the Spiritualists who wanted Houdini dead were interested in sheltering their livelihood. For all their BS, they are about attention and money, primarily, and I say only that, at heart.
    Well, the need to earn a living definitely complicates things. Also, the online world of social media lends itself more to being in the limelight than sitting in a room writing books. It’s as if we blinked and the world changed before our eyes.

One of the things that Goode and Wilcock did right was to recognize the need to get young people “on board.” As James Gilliland suggested, young people like Jordan Sather represent the upcoming generation. They need good mentors and I would stress the word “good.” It’s unfortunate that Goode and Wilcock took him under their (blue?!) wings, so to speak.

It’s interesting that Jordan has turned his attention away from Goode and Wilcock’s world and towards Q. It makes sense that he would do this because Q is a hot topic in the alternative world right now and he is trying to find his niche as a YouTube “influencer.”

This will probably make people here cringe, but that is the new reality. Jordan is in a position to influence his peers on these subjects. Yes, it is possible for him to make a living at this. I would suggest that researchers in the field should be reaching out to him and offering guidance. I think some of the Q researchers like Lionel and Liz have done this.

Anyway, I’m not prepared to write him off at this point. I remember the mistakes I made at his age and the mentors whom I met in those early years. When Jordan’s my age, I suspect he will look back in a similar fashion and realize how much he grew along the way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), Jayke (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (30th August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #69
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

The Q post you are referring to is the mention of suicide that was posted a month before McCain's death? There was no accurate mention of date & hour in that post unless by accurate you mean in the ballpark based on the date of that post. McCain had a agressive brain tumor which typically runs it's course in 12 months. See Gord Downy of Tragically Hip fame for another look at the glioblastoma playing out in the same time frame.
    Sure... whatever you say. (There were several damning "Q" posts about McCain and videos explaining them - including his "death"; which one are you referring to?). ... sorry, but I'm not going to waste any more time debating it with those who don't do their "Q" homework. Nor will I participate in this unproductive, judgemental little "hate fest" with "unqualified armchair psychologists" against a young person with good intentions/integrity, learning the ropes, just like we all had to learn.

Last time I checked, it's an ongoing process and we've all made mistakes. NO-ONE on Avalon is "ALL KNOWING". Just remember where & when YOU started this journey?

To repeat a quote that at least one of you IS familiar with, (as you've used it; you know who you are):

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Believe what you want ... it won't change the outcome, either way ...

"You can take the horse to water..."

(Here's ONE of those videos ... there are others: X22, Serial Brain & Praying Medic... have you watched them?

Q Anon Foretold No Name's Death 5.10.18 & Exactly 1 Month & 2 Weeks Prior, To the Date!

... oh gosh, & even one by Jordan Sather! Watch... at your risk!)

[8.27] Q / No Name McCain / Jax, FL / Pope / Thank God for Russian Bots!

As the Anons say, "Read Moar"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 3rd September 2018 at 23:04.

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

It’s interesting that Jordan has turned his attention away from Goode and Wilcock’s world and towards Q. It makes sense that he would do this because Q is a hot topic in the alternative world right now and he is trying to find his niche as a YouTube “influencer.”
    Along with Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Emery Smith and gang, Jordan Sather was a part of “Dimensions of Disclosure,” on August 17th - 20th. This meet up was hosted by Gaia TV Community.

I can’t help but wonder if Jimmy Church is creating distance. Teresa writes: “Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency was honored to be Master of Ceremonies and host the three-day event.”

@ 5:35 - Corey Goode: “I did want to say hello to Jimmy Church. He had a ear infection or something that kept him from being able to come this weekend. So we wanted to mention him and put him in people's thoughts and prayers.”

Corey Goode at Dimensions of Disclosure with Teresa Yanaros

Divine Frequency
    Published on Aug 21, 2018

Teresa Yanaros interviews Corey Goode at his conference, kicking off the beginning of Dimensions of Disclosure in Loveland, Colorado. The event took place August 17th-19th, 2018, and featured 18 speakers from across the world passionate about spreading the truth to the masses. Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency was honored to be Master of Ceremonies and host the three-day event. Sterling Nicole Bennett of Divine Frequency managed live stream interviews throughout the weekend with speakers and attendees.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th August 2018 at 13:08.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chanie (30th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018), TargeT (30th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Along with Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Emery Smith and gang, Jordan Sather was a part of “Dimensions of Disclosure,” on August 17th - 20th. This meet up was hosted by Gaia TV Community.

I can’t help but wonder if Jimmy Church is creating distance. Teresa writes: “Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency was honored to be Master of Ceremonies and host the three-day event.”

@ 5:35 - Corey Goode: “I did want to say hello to Jimmy Church. He had a ear infection or something that kept him from being able to come this weekend. So we wanted to mention him and put him in people's thoughts and prayers.”

Divine Frequency

Teresa Yanaros interviews Corey Goode at his conference, kicking off the beginning of Dimensions of Disclosure in Loveland, Colorado. The event took place August 17th-19th, 2018, and featured 18 speakers from across the world passionate about spreading the truth to the masses. Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency was honored to be Master of Ceremonies and host the three-day event. Sterling Nicole Bennett of Divine Frequency managed live stream interviews throughout the weekend with speakers and attendees.
    Did I hear the name Roger ?

That reminds me of a Dark Journalist video I saw last year.

AND...

Quote I also remember the transformation of Teresa from a plain young woman with dark hair and no makeup, into this "great teeth, posture, charismatic with sex appeal" (thank you ichingcarpenter) chick with bleached blond hair.`
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 30th August 2018 at 13:45. Reason: Adding the AND

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Chanie (30th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

20. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Divine Frequency

I believe Jordan, Teresa and Jimmy all attended the 2018 ECETI conference. Jordan and Teresa were presenters and I seem to recall Jimmy being there as well. I think he did some kind of presentation there in August. The three of them were also at the 2017 ECETI conference. So they are still in contact, but it doesn’t sound like David, Corey, Emery or Roger had anything to do with that event and that is probably a good thing.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Did I hear the name Roger ?

That reminds me of a Dark Journalist video I saw last year.

Corey mentions Roger twice in that video. I’ve noticed he’s never clear which Roger he’s talking about: Roger Marsh or Roger Ramsaur a.k.a. Emma Gold. It wouldn’t surprise me Corey is deliberately vague.

Director of Communications, Roger Marsh
    • MUFON Journal, editor
    • MUFON.com, webmaster
    • Social Media, producer
    • Television, Film, Documentary and other media projects

Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State:
    Dark Journalist: Goode’s business partner Roger Ramsaur has kept largely in the shadows as he built up something called Full Disclosure Network (FDN) over the last year. Now we can see the oddity that this FDN movement doesn’t even mention UFOs in their title or reference the topic much as you would expect from a disclosure oriented organization. The evidence suggests that the ‘Disclosure' they are referring to is the Disclosure that Lucifer the Light Bringer will bring the world into his domain and that they are using the narrative of the Blue Avians to introduce a new Satanistic Movement under the guise of Advanced Alien Races coming to help humanity.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018)

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe Jordan, Teresa and Jimmy all attended the 2018 ECETI conference. Jordan and Teresa were presenters and I seem to recall Jimmy being there as well. I think he did some kind of presentation there in August. The three of them were also at the 2017 ECETI conference. So they are still in contact, but it doesn’t sound like David, Corey, Emery or Roger had anything to do with that event and that is probably a good thing.
    Teresa Yanaros and Jordan Sather were speakers @ ECETI 2018 - Science, Spirit & World Transformation Conference - Disclosure through Self Mastery. No mention of Jimmy Church as an invited speaker. I recall he was at the 2017 ECETI conference. It could be seen as another example of Jimmy Church creating distance from Corey and the Gang.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chanie (30th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018)

26. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Teresa Yanaros and Jordan Sather were speakers @ ECETI 2018 - Science, Spirit & World Transformation Conference - Disclosure through Self Mastery. No mention of Jimmy Church as an invited speaker. I recall he was at the 2017 ECETI conference. It could be seen as another example of Jimmy Church creating distance from Corey and the Gang.
    I thought I heard Jimmy’s voice on some footage from the Conference—that he had attended as a guest—but I must have been mistaken. I can’t find any evidence of this.

I did stumble across this video which indicates that Corey Goode was going to be Jimmy Church’s “special guest” at his Soul Tech event at ECETI in August.
    See: http://prophecyseeker.proboards.com/...-church?page=5 (at the 10:25 mark)

And then, I found this: https://soultechgathering.com/speakers/

So it looks like Jimmy is still working with him.
    Last edited by Chanie; 30th August 2018 at 15:29.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

It is so very sad that those in the field of disclosure are just going after each other, and really not even attacking facts, but just hurling accusations, and personal attacks at each other.

For those of us trying to put our own contacts into perspective, this part of the field of disclosure is just petty. If they're going to attack each other, how about we attack the information, rather than hair color, and religious beliefs?

Half the real experiencers that do speak out feel the need to OVER explain everything so no one thinks they're lying about their own information, and the other half say nothing at all, because of what is going on. Telling your story is difficult enough, much less to find this going on..

While many of these people are joker's in my opinion, they are sharing some information that rang true to my own experiences.. I just wish they could pull themselves together, and find better ways to do it. Surely there is plenty of room in the field for ALL of them. And some of them are way better communicators than I would ever be, yet they're wasting their talents bickering.

Perhaps they have reasons to, and this is a red flag in the whole scene.. More than likely deliberate. For this reason I KNOW I will never attempt to tell my story again.. But I hope it doesn't disuade others from sharing theirs...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Chanie (30th August 2018), Hym (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2022), KiwiElf (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (30th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought I heard Jimmy’s voice on some footage from the Conference—that he had attended as a guest—but I must have been mistaken. I can’t find any evidence of this.
    The confusion may be there are several conferences and a promo teaser. I'd add here that I was wrong about Jimmy Church distancing himself from the gang.
    • James Gilliland (and Jordan and Teresa) : July 4th- July 8th presenters and presenters workshops at ECETI 2018 CONFERENCE are found here.
    • Jimmy Church (and Corey) @ ECETI Ranch: August 9th – August 12th  NEW MOON – SOUL TECH GATHERING with Jimmy Church of Fade2Black Radio and Modern Masters. [presenters here]
    Other James Gilliland workshops:
    • August 16th – August 20th Skywatch Weekend
    • August 23rd – August 27th Full Moon Skywatch Weekend
    • August 30rd – September 4th Labor Day Weekend Ambassador Workshop with James Gilliland – including Teacher’s Training
    The Uncontrolled Narrative is due out this fall and is about the UFO cover up, and how the real disclosure comes from the people.

Featuring James Gilliland, John Vivanco, Teresa Yanaros, Jimmy Church, Jordan Sather, Mary Rodwell, Clifford Mahooty, Greg Sullivan, Peter Maxwell Slattery, Billy Carson, Steve Murillo, Cathy Whittenburg Leidall and Kenzie Kazme.
    The Uncontrolled Narrative - 2nd Teaser

Published on Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th August 2018 at 17:21.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chanie (30th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th September 2018), KiwiElf (31st August 2018)

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Actually, we do address what they say. At least I do. I only refer to their persons when discussing within a context of character. I think people who peddle what they do and how they do it have a serious character flaw. They push speculations as facts, at the very least. Of course, I'm not in the 'field' of disclosure. I think the pursuit of disclosure isn't very productive and is rather emotion-driven. But that's just me. I'm not opposed to disclosure, I just think ET will determine when and if it happens, not the likes of Wilcock, Goode etc. Sather would do himself VERY good to distance himself from them and take up with real researchers, yes indeed.

By the way, I'm a guest on Dark Journalist this Friday night, lol.

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    It is so very sad that those in the field of disclosure are just going after each other, and really not even attacking facts, but just hurling accusations, and personal attacks at each other.

For those of us trying to put our own contacts into perspective, this part of the field of disclosure is just petty. If they're going to attack each other, how about we attack the information, rather than hair color, and religious beliefs?

Half the real experiencers that do speak out feel the need to OVER explain everything so no one thinks they're lying about their own information, and the other half say nothing at all, because of what is going on. Telling your story is difficult enough, much less to find this going on..

While many of these people are joker's in my opinion, they are sharing some information that rang true to my own experiences.. I just wish they could pull themselves together, and find better ways to do it. Surely there is plenty of room in the field for ALL of them. And some of them are way better communicators than I would ever be, yet they're wasting their talents bickering.

Perhaps they have reasons to, and this is a red flag in the whole scene.. More than likely deliberate. For this reason I KNOW I will never attempt to tell my story again.. But I hope it doesn't disuade others from sharing theirs...
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 31st August 2018 at 04:52.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), Bayareamom (31st August 2018), gaiagirl (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (31st August 2018), TargeT (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st August 2018)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

By the way, I'm a guest on Dark Journalist this Friday night, lol.
    Cool .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bayareamom (31st August 2018), Flash (31st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st August 2018)

36. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Sather would do himself VERY good to distance himself from them and take up with real researchers, yes indeed.
    I'm not so sure that Sather's inherent personality isn't the main issue, especially after watching the comedy central clip... the guy acted like he knew EVERYTHING and yet was easily baited into talking about shape shifting reptilians and flat earth and all kinds of complete time wasters; it's like he didn't understand the game he was playing (he HAD to know it was a set up for editorial slaughter, had he acted accordingly he could have been helpful) at all.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2018), David Trd1 (3rd September 2018), Flash (31st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), gaiagirl (31st August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd September 2018), muxfolder (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st August 2018), WalterBosley (31st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast