+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel from Mayan artifacts..

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel from Mayan artifacts..

I don't know if this has already been posted, nothing came up under this title......
    Of course this is a staple of the Ancient Alien theory, and been discussed many
    times before, but looked a good article, and new people are looking in all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

Saturday 4th January 2014 at 04:46 By David Icke

By Shepard Ambellas | November 30, 2013 | 2:22pm EDT

In what will soon be considered as the Holy Grail of extraterrestrial research, the
    Mexican government has released ancient documents proving the existence of E.T.’s
    once and for all.

Mayn Documents
    [1] The two circles near the center of the artifact appear to be earth. [2] This appears
    to be a spacecraft of some type. [3] This appears to be a massive comet or asteroid
    headed toward earth. [4] Appears to be a specially designed spacecraft capable of
    deflecting a large comet or meteor, such as NASA “Deep Impact”. [5] Appears to be an
    astronaut in control of a craft. [6] What appears to be an intelligently controlled
    spacecraft.

CALAKMUL, MEXICO (INTELLIHUB) —
    ‘Newly released Mayan documents, i.e. artifacts, dating back at least 1300-years reveal
    that the human race is not alone and highly advanced technologies including space
    travel have likely existed for quite some time.

Not only does this documentation released by the Mexican government show the
    existence of an explorer race, it may also reveal the roots of mankind.

Some consider the government’s presentation of the information to be a major step
    forward for humanity as the truth is finally being slowly let out. Hopefully this will
    prompt other governments around the world to be more forthcoming with such
    information, turning the tide in the UFO and extraterrestrial research community for
    good.’

Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo’s Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond also
    touches on such technology. “Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers
    were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was “the
    good of mankind”. He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country’s
    president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

“Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan
    and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by
    archaeologists,” he said. “The Mexican government is not making this statement on
    their own – everything we say, we’re going to back it up.”

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-
    Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto
    García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record
    confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he’s not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact “between the Mayans and extraterrestrials,
    supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in
    underground vaults for some time”. In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also
    spoke of “landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old”.[2]

These secrets have been said to be “protected” by the mexican government for as long
    as 80-years.

Read more: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/m...-space-travel/

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/?p=6529

http://consciouslifenews.com/aliens-...ernment-video/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th August 2014 at 12:04.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Abhaya (4th January 2014), Billy (4th January 2014), BMJ (5th January 2014), boja (4th January 2014), brenie (4th January 2014), butcherman (9th August 2014), carriellbee (4th January 2014), ceetee9 (5th January 2014), Christine (4th January 2014), delaware (4th January 2014), dianna (4th January 2014), DNA (5th January 2014), Eram (4th January 2014), Ewan (11th January 2016), Frederick Jackson (4th January 2014), ghostrider (4th January 2014), GreenGuy (4th January 2014), heretogrow (5th January 2014), Inaiá (4th January 2014), Joseph McAree (4th January 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th January 2014), Kalamos (4th January 2014), KiwiElf (11th January 2016), Lifebringer (4th January 2014), Loren (4th January 2014), M-Albion-3D (19th January 2016), mab777 (9th August 2014), Metaphor (4th January 2014), Nasu (4th January 2014), Omni (9th August 2014), panopticon (4th January 2014), Rantaak (5th January 2014), Rollo (4th January 2014), Sidney (4th January 2014), Sir Eltor (5th January 2014), spiritwind (10th August 2014), StandingWave (11th January 2016), sunflower (4th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2014), syrwong (11th January 2016), thunder24 (5th January 2014), truth4me (4th January 2014), Watching from Cyprus (6th January 2014), william r sanford72 (9th August 2014), Zampano (4th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel from Mayan artifacts..

this is huge if true. can someone look into the sources for this?

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel from Mayan artifacts..

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This chap is commenting on them......

Published on 22 Nov 2013

These are some of the Best out there ! I think it just adds to the already obvious, but you be the judge !

====================================================

Giorgio Tsoukalos on ancient Mayan Astronauts

http://enkispeaks.com/2013/03/21/anc...strated-below/

====================================================

There are many representations of what could be interpreted as astronauts,
    but mainstream archaeologists would just call them elaborate ceremonial costumes.
    Which they could be based on real astronauts they have encountered or even
    some of their own people who had been invited up, or abducted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The explanation for king Pakal is that he is on his way to the underworld

The Ceiba Tree

The Ceiba Tree of South American origin is a pretty unique looking tree. It also has
    been found in Southeast Asia, but it’s primary interest here is its use in Pre-
    Columbian MesoAmerican mythology where it was incorporated into beliefs
    associated with “The World Tree” and how it connected the heavens, the earth and
    the underworld all in one fell swoop.

Pakal's Sarcophagus

Just the root system of the tree is pretty amazing and curious. But it’s branches
    tend to grow out horizontally at 90 degree angles from the base of the trunk and in
    many an ancient drawing, etching, stone carving, sarcophagus cover, it’s pointing
    in the four cardinal directions of north, east, south and west.

http://thewondersexpedition.com/TWE/...arcophogus.png

Maybe its in the eye of the beholder , but it does not look like a tree to me !

===================================================

http://www.visioninconsciousness.org/UFOs_ETs_17.htm
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th January 2014 at 21:45.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Camilo (4th January 2014), carriellbee (4th January 2014), delaware (4th January 2014), dianna (4th January 2014), Hazel (4th January 2014), heretogrow (5th January 2014), KiwiElf (11th January 2016), Lifebringer (4th January 2014), mab777 (9th August 2014), Nasu (4th January 2014), Omni (9th August 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2014), Sir Eltor (5th January 2014), sunflower (4th January 2014), thunder24 (5th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I don't know if this has already been posted, nothing came up under this title......
    Of course this is a staple of the Ancient Alien theory, and been discussed many
    times before, but looked a good article, and new people are looking in all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

Saturday 4th January 2014 at 04:46 By David Icke

By Shepard Ambellas | November 30, 2013 | 2:22pm EDT

In what will soon be considered as the Holy Grail of extraterrestrial research, the
    Mexican government has released ancient documents proving the existence of E.T.’s
    once and for all.

Mayn Documents
    [1] The two circles near the center of the artifact appear to be earth. [2] This appears
    to be a spacecraft of some type. [3] This appears to be a massive comet or asteroid
    headed toward earth. [4] Appears to be a specially designed spacecraft capable of
    deflecting a large comet or meteor, such as NASA “Deep Impact”. [5] Appears to be an
    astronaut in control of a craft. [6] What appears to be an intelligently controlled
    spacecraft.

CALAKMUL, MEXICO (INTELLIHUB) —
    ‘Newly released Mayan documents, i.e. artifacts, dating back at least 1300-years reveal
    that the human race is not alone and highly advanced technologies including space
    travel have likely existed for quite some time.

Not only does this documentation released by the Mexican government show the
    existence of an explorer race, it may also reveal the roots of mankind.

Some consider the government’s presentation of the information to be a major step
    forward for humanity as the truth is finally being slowly let out. Hopefully this will
    prompt other governments around the world to be more forthcoming with such
    information, turning the tide in the UFO and extraterrestrial research community for
    good.’

Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo’s Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond also
    touches on such technology. “Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers
    were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was “the
    good of mankind”. He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country’s
    president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

“Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan
    and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by
    archaeologists,” he said. “The Mexican government is not making this statement on
    their own – everything we say, we’re going to back it up.”

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-
    Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto
    García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record
    confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he’s not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact “between the Mayans and extraterrestrials,
    supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in
    underground vaults for some time”. In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also
    spoke of “landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old”.[2]

These secrets have been said to be “protected” by the mexican government for as long
    as 80-years.

Read more: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/m...-space-travel/

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/?p=6529

http://consciouslifenews.com/aliens-...ernment-video/
    this is consistent with Ptaah's explanations , a comet came around every 575.5 years , depending on which side of the sun the earth was , it was sometimes a planetary disaster , ( the main reason for the pyramids , shelter from this ) ...The old Lyrians coming here for millions of years , they mixed with the three tribes and a completely new life form was produced ( us ) ... the adamas and evas ... while they live 1,000 yrs or more , we only 80-100 yrs ...these sons of heaven eventually became spiritual and left earth to return to their homeworld where along with the plejaren live in an allied population in unity and peace , the plejaren feel responsiblie for us because of what their warmongering forefathers did on earth ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2014), delaware (4th January 2014), heretogrow (5th January 2014), KiwiElf (11th January 2016), Metaphor (4th January 2014), Nasu (4th January 2014), thunder24 (5th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cidersomerset, I do not think the History Channel series Ancient Aliens has presented anything credible to support its contention of ancient alien visitation. Most all the statements made are jaw droppingly stupid. Simply ludicrous. The Youtube video https://youtube.com/watch?v=ao0ETP2yZQg is an intelligent and sedulous debunking of the Ancient Aliens series. A good example of the silliness of the Ancient Aliens series is the sarcophagus lid from Lord Pacal's tomb. I actually have a rubbing from this bas relief over my desk. Someone taking off in a rocket ship? Alien technology a rocket ship? I don't think so. Rather, it looks to me like someone is being sacrificed. (My goodness, did they actually do that, sacrifice people?) A sword is sticking in the poor fellow as he lies in typical posture on an altar and blood spurts in all directions. I am no anthropologist but I will hazard the guess that this bas relief is intended to remind the gods of Pacal's sacrifices to the gods, that he should be accepted in their company.

BUT NOW THIS NEW STUFF is another story entirely. If these artifacts are genuine I would need no further proof of alien contact among the Mayans.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 4th January 2014 at 19:40.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2014), Gardener (9th August 2014), heretogrow (5th January 2014), toad (4th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

These are the artifacts presented by Klaus Dona and Nassim Haramein in Germany 2011

Last edited by cloud9; 4th January 2014 at 19:42.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Camilo (4th January 2014), Cidersomerset (4th January 2014), heretogrow (5th January 2014), MorningSong (4th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Cidersomerset, I do not think the History Channel series Ancient Aliens has presented anything credible to support its contention of ancient alien visitation. Most all the statements made are jaw droppingly stupid. Simply ludicrous. The Youtube video https://youtube.com/watch?v=ao0ETP2yZQg is an intelligent and sedulous debunking of the Ancient Aliens series. A good example of the silliness of the Ancient Aliens series is the sarcophagus lid from Lord Pacal's tomb. I actually have a rubbing from this bas relief over my desk. Someone taking off in a rocket ship? Alien technology a rocket ship? I don't think so. Rather, it looks to me like someone is being sacrificed. (My goodness, did they actually do that, sacrifice people?) A sword is sticking in the poor fellow as he lies in typical posture on an altar and blood spurts in all directions. I am no anthropologist but I will hazard the guess that this bas relief is intended to remind the gods of Pacal's sacrifices to the gods, that he should be accepted in their company.

BUT NOW THIS NEW STUFF is another story entirely. If these artifacts are genuine I would need no further proof of alien contact among the Mayans.
    I know what you mean , I watched Arthur C Clarks mysterious world and many mainstream history documentaries and
    there are explanations for virtually all discussed on Ancient Aliens and the web. Its up to interpretation and most
    archaeologists have not read/watched all the alternate theories and how they were reached either.

I have watched nearly all the Time Team episodes since it started in the mid 90's and am a military history buff.
    Tony Robinson presenter of Time Team summed it up years ago as a joke that if you get a group of archaeologists
    on a dig , they would all come up with different theories. That may have been in jest , but I have no problem
    with entertaining alternate theories, one of them being modern history is older than we are led to believe
    and that ET's have and still are involved with our evolution.

I cannot find a clip with him saying his pun. They have made archaeology
    and history very popular in the UK.

This new Mayan material is fascinating if genuine and it looks like they are depicting extraterrestrial scenes to me.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th January 2014 at 21:16.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (5th January 2014), thunder24 (5th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I just posted this on the crop circle thread and it illustrates my last post
    at the end of the news item, which is quite balanced for a change. The
    last statistic at the end says that scientists say all Crop circles are man
    made with a possible tiny few meteorical exceptions.

To me that sums up the polariazation of mainstream views on most subjects.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (5th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Crop Circles

What I have been seeing of crop circles the last several years makes it hard for me to believe they are man made. They are extraordinarily beautiful and of great mathematical and geometrical complexity and appear world wide. They show a pattern of stalk bending that is consistent with an overhead point source and there are videos of light orbs over the fields where the circles appear.

Scientists are in a tough bind when is comes to UFO research. They risk their careers if they get involved.

Note: When I say "man made" I do not mean to say it is impossible. But I believe such a thing would require a lot of resources, as in a government technology program. Or as in the pet project of a very rich man.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 5th January 2014 at 05:38. Reason: Crop circles

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Was this the stuff that was supposed to be released with a 2012 documentary where the producer screwed over the film and ran off(probably mind control)?

Quote In September 2011, we reported on a documentary film titled Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond that was scheduled for release sometime in 2012. The film’s producer, Raul Julia-Levy, made the incredible claim that the documentary would provide evidence that the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials. But in April 2012, Julia-Levy suddenly stopped production, fired the crew, terminated an agreement with a post-production company, and ran off with the footage. And now, an arbitrator has reportedly concluded that Julia-Levy is guilty of breached contracts and fraud.
    http://www.openminds.tv/mayan-docume...raud-896/18167

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (9th August 2014), Cidersomerset (9th August 2014), william r sanford72 (9th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Was this the stuff that was supposed to be released with a 2012 documentary where the producer screwed over the film and ran off(probably mind control)?

Quote In September 2011, we reported on a documentary film titled Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond that was scheduled for release sometime in 2012. The film’s producer, Raul Julia-Levy, made the incredible claim that the documentary would provide evidence that the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials. But in April 2012, Julia-Levy suddenly stopped production, fired the crew, terminated an agreement with a post-production company, and ran off with the footage. And now, an arbitrator has reportedly concluded that Julia-Levy is guilty of breached contracts and fraud.
    http://www.openminds.tv/mayan-docume...raud-896/18167
    I am looking for an update, also trying to find if Mexican UFO researcher Jamie
    Maussan has put out something in English ? Have not found anything yet.

350 ALIEN UFO ARTIFACTS DISCOVERED UNDER MAYAN PYRAMID

Klaus Donna mentions them briefly here...

If they are a hoax, someone has gone to a lot of trouble. Govertment psyop
    for 2012 ? Tourist booster for 2012 ? film maker hoping to make a hit
    movie/documentary for 2012?

Or are they real ? and where are they now ?

http://www.viewzone.com/mexstatues.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th August 2014 at 10:06.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Omni (13th January 2016), william r sanford72 (9th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I cannot find out anything about the authenticity of the objects.....

Some vids showing them and a bit of speculation....

Mayan Alien Contact: Ancient Alien

Published on 1 May 2012

Newly Discovered Artifacts Confirm Mayans Had ET Contact. Last year, it was revealed
    that the Mexican government was about to release secret documents and materials
    about the Mayan civilization that would provide evidence of extraterrestrial contact.

Category
    Science & Technology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ANCIENT MAYAN UFO ARTIFACTS 2012 JUST RELEASED
    NO ONE CAN DENY WE HAVE VISITORS COMING

Uploaded on 22 Feb 2012

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+m... ARE 100% AUTHENTIC MAYAN ARTIFACTS
    JUST RELEASED.....ASK YOUR SELF WHY NOW........ WELL ANYONE WITH COMMONSENSE
    CAN FIGURE THAT OUT........CAN ANYONE SAY DEC 21ST 2012..........I HAVE DONE A LOT
    OF RESEARCH OVER THAT FEW YEARS ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS.......THOUGH WE MAY
    NOT ALL HAVE THE EXACT FACTS...WE ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON AND AGREE
    UPON,,,,,,,WE ARE NOT ALONE...........I AM MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE RESEARCH AND
    VIDEOS THAT ALL OF US HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO. I AM ESPECIAALY IMPRESSED WITH
    THE RESEACRCH OF DANIEL THE DORIAN WITH THE TIRELESS WORK HE ALWAYS DOES...
    MY HAT IS OFF TO MY FRIEND. THIS VIDEO OF ALL VIDEO NEEDS TO BE SHOWN TO THE
    PUBLIC ASAP. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THANKS..ASTEROIDSURFIN.....https://www.google.com/search?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts Revealed!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

spiritwind (10th August 2014), william r sanford72 (9th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

looks like a few more have been released since I last looked...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th January 2016 at 01:54.

+ Reply to Thread