+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

What Bill has obviously forgot to mention, or include in his post, is that the comet may be in pieces, but the pieces are still on their trajectory, and are tracked with individual designation by the space agencies around the globe.

Sorry to spoil the fun, folks, but the story of Elenin is far from over.

Before I'm labeled a fearmongerer, I ask people to check my point of view on all-things-Elenin in the couple of threads where I have discussed it.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (10th September 2011), aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), dan33 (10th September 2011), gigha (10th September 2011), jcocks (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011), PixieDust (10th September 2011), risveglio (12th September 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th September 2011), truthseekerdan (10th September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Bill what are you going to tell us next? There have never been any such things as UFO's, Et's visiting our planet, no underground citylike bases, no such thing as the Illuminatti, no interference on the planet in ages past by ET,s, no Fascism approaching every nation, No Ascension, PTB don't exist only governments control us? I am very aware at this moment that I am going overboard in a big way, but can you blame me? I was a "normal" person when I started watching you and Kerry's videos and I was in utter shock too about how this friggin world could be this way. Are you going to tell us next that Bob Dean and co. whom you interviewed are all a little crazy? You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher. Maybe the world is really still the same one that I left after watching Project Camelot and there is absolutely nuthin' to worry about then? Would you like to stick your neck out and tell us what you really think now about the world situation and time line? The Mayan calendar is ONLY a calendar is it. Mind you I never ever believed ALL your whistleblower videos anyway. Maybe you can tell us which whistleblowers you thought were truthful and the ones you didn't believe.

Stan
    I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is. Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), DarMar (10th September 2011), Elle (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)
    I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is. Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.
    Please correct me if I am wrong here but did Bill not just make some predictive statements here regarding the future? Does he not, in effect, tell us what the truth is? I did not see Bill reference any others, any interviews, present anyone else's story. He made statements about current conspiratorial themes and stated directly and implied that many of them were hogwash. By so doing, he told his truth, his point of view, as you state, but still, the originating post in this thread was definitely not an interview, or someone else's perspective other than Bill's. By so doing, Bill has gone beyond the purview of an Interviewer and has become one who implies a direct knowledge of the future.
    Last edited by Mark; 10th September 2011 at 02:02.

6. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Amity (13th September 2011), Aquai (10th September 2011), aranuk (10th September 2011), Argos (10th September 2011), Arrowwind (10th September 2011), Art (14th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), DarMar (10th September 2011), dreamer (10th September 2011), Ecnal61 (11th September 2011), Elle (10th September 2011), Equalitor (5th October 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), mosquito (10th September 2011), Neal (13th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011), Realeyes (10th September 2011), Revere (17th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011), the trojan (10th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (12th September 2011), truthseekerdan (10th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Please correct me if I am wrong here but did Bill not just make some predictive statements here regarding the future? Does he not, in effect, tell us what the truth is? I did not see Bill reference any others, any interviews, present anyone else's story. He made statements about current conspiratorial themes and stated directly and implied that many of them were hogwash. By so doing, he told his truth, his point of view, as you state, but still, the originating post in this thread was definitely not an interview, or someone else's perspective other than Bill's. By so doing, Bill has gone beyond the purview of an Interviewer and has become one who implies a direct knowledge of the future.
    You definitely got a point!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Davy (10th September 2011), Ecnal61 (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Meesh (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011), spiritguide (10th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member daddy fishwick's Avatar
    Thanks

Good to see some rationale! Well said Sir, now, back to business!

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen. It was just a calendar (whenever the Mayan New Year actually is, which is disputed). It was not the end of days, the end of time, prophecy of a rapture, or a timestamp for a mass awakening (see below). Folks, it was a calendar.
    Very interesting rationale Bill, I guess it's coming from an expert...

This subtle insight or piece of rationale takes its form from the strange labyrinth of our perceptions to continually release an astonishing plethora of deeper insights into our deepest affinities. As we travel further within our inner life, the physical world and its hollowness, begins to disintegrate into nothingness as the light of truth begins to reveal itself. Our inborn tendency at this point is to invoke the purest energy possible to surround our well being from any impurities of physical existence.

In order to see beyond our traditional rational mind, we need to stimulate our senses with inspired inner forces that are able to help us transcend our existing comfort zone into the unknown strata of our most vulnerable self.

Much love and wisdom
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Davidallany (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I find it crazy that anyone deigns to act like they "KNOW" anything about how things are going to unfold. For me the beauty is in the mystery. We are living in wild, wacky and wonderful times...where bizarre is becoming more and more the norm. At this point it wouldn't surprize me if giant blue tree frogs descended from the heavens. There are so many crazy 'theories' about what will happen, and I think it can be fun to explore them...as long as we don't get too attached to any one. People shouldn't be made to feel silly for exploring anything. There have been so many people making predictions and I personally have not seen anyone with a good track record. As far as I am concerned the future us wide open...

LOVE ALLways,c

13. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

<8> (10th September 2011), 777 (10th September 2011), Aquai (10th September 2011), Argos (10th September 2011), Carmen (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Davy (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), HORIZONS (10th September 2011), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2011), Kage (10th September 2011), Kerrigan (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Loveisall21 (11th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), mosquito (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), ponda (10th September 2011), Providence (11th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011), the trojan (10th September 2011), toothpick (12th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is.
    Yes, if he presents an opinion or view as fact:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It can be taken as fact now that Comet Elenin is no more.
    Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.
    There is only one absolute truth. Everyone can interpret parts of it or the whole thing in a highly personalized fashion.

Truth has never been about points of view. Its about getting down to the simple core of things pertaining to understanding of something. You can't achieve that with people's POWs hanging around, or their opinions of things.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), kevlar (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mandala (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), the trojan (10th September 2011), thunder24 (11th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    By so doing, Bill has gone beyond the purview of an Interviewer and has become one who implies a direct knowledge of the future.
    I agree with your point that Bill was not relating to us someone else's view in his post above, but rather relating his view.

I'd be inclined to reword your last few words to this:
    Quote By so doing, Bill has gone beyond the purview of an Interviewer and has become one who implies a direct knowledge of the validity of some of what we're told today.
    That is, he has a pretty good idea where some of the currently visible and more serious dangers lay, and what some of the current false distractions being fed us are.

(Just my view ... good chance Bill wouldn't say it this way .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), onawah (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Bill what are you going to tell us next? There have never been any such things as UFO's, Et's visiting our planet, no underground citylike bases, no such thing as the Illuminatti, no interference on the planet in ages past by ET,s, no Fascism approaching every nation, No Ascension, PTB don't exist only governments control us? I am very aware at this moment that I am going overboard in a big way, but can you blame me? I was a "normal" person when I started watching you and Kerry's videos and I was in utter shock too about how this friggin world could be this way. Are you going to tell us next that Bob Dean and co. whom you interviewed are all a little crazy? You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher. Maybe the world is really still the same one that I left after watching Project Camelot and there is absolutely nuthin' to worry about then? Would you like to stick your neck out and tell us what you really think now about the world situation and time line? The Mayan calendar is ONLY a calendar is it. Mind you I never ever believed ALL your whistleblower videos anyway. Maybe you can tell us which whistleblowers you thought were truthful and the ones you didn't believe.

Stan
    While I agree with the sentiment of your post, this statement is not true (sorry my integrity .. it makes me do this ...) "... You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher ...". Bill only ever said he believes Atticus was telling the truth (and 90% of what he said was truth - how he got away with it for so long .. obviously), and that he was "letting it play out" he never endorsed it wholly -- that is obvious if you go back and read Bill's posts at the time. But again I agree with the sentiment there is much more than "earth changes", "solar activity", and "financial instability" -- any two of those are always happening perpetually over all time ... Bill is trying to touch base again with old members and trying to ground himself after some time with Inelia ... it is not up to us nor a good time for pulling this apart as my edit in my previous post indicated. My 2 cents ... could wrong, but ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That is, he has a pretty good idea where some of the currently visible and more serious dangers lay, and what some of the current false distractions being fed us are.

(Just my view ... good chance Bill wouldn't say it this way .)
    Yes, I think I like your re-wording much better for that statement. And, I understand that this one posting does not reflect the full extent of Bill's views since there is so much more that has been discussed and that he has covered in his extensive journalistic career. I really like what Enfoldedblue said as well:

Quote People shouldn't be made to feel silly for exploring anything. There have been so many people making predictions and I personally have not seen anyone with a good track record. As far as I am concerned the future us wide open...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Kage (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by daddy fishwick (here)
    Good to see some rationale! Well said Sir, now, back to business!
    I second that!!
    Good to see you back Bill, to restore some 'rationality' and 'sensibility'.
    Your absence has been akin to a teacher leaving the classroom - the longer the teacher stays away from the room, the more 'mayhem' and 'chaos' by the students.
    Now, hopefully we can all get back to 'learning' in a calm way.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 02:28.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

daddy fishwick (10th September 2011), Daft Ada (10th September 2011), onawah (10th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    What Bill has obviously forgot to mention, or include in his post, is that the comet may be in pieces, but the pieces are still on their trajectory, and are tracked with individual designation by the space agencies around the globe.

Before I'm labeled a fearmongerer, I ask people to check my point of view on all-things-Elenin in the couple of threads where I have discussed it.
    Fearmonger isn't one of the labels I would plant on you.
    Nugget yeah, fearmonger? No.
    Welcome back too.

Funny enough, I agree with Bill about the calendar deal.
    Now don't go getting stunned out there avalonuggets, it is all ok.
    2012 to me is pure nuggetry.
    How many calendars have we had in the west? How do we KNOW that 2012, even if it did mean something hasn't come and gone?
    And, if you recall, we have been told that things are event driven on this planet, not time driven.
    I think that is more true than not.

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Ok now what the hell now its not coming and all of a sudden has broken up. The more I read in these forums the more clear it becomes that all this is BS. I dont mean to be rude but it seems like this thing is just a money making thing.

Name one thing that people has written in this forum that has came true.

I think I will be unregistered from this site soon.

Peace all

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adem For This Post:

DarMar (10th September 2011), mosquito (10th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Welcome back too.

How many calendars have we had in the west? How do we KNOW that 2012, even if it did mean something hasn't come and gone?
    And, if you recall, we have been told that things are event driven on this planet, not time driven.
    Thanks Sid

I was just commenting on the Elenin thing. I shoudl probably comment on the rest of the post too. I don't wanna come off as selective.

But since you brought up the Mayan calendar and 2012, I myself like many others don't think anything special is gonna happen. At least nothing natural. Maybe an orchestrated event could occur.

There are many other things to look forward to in my opinion.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #36
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just want et to come and disrupt political system.
    Everything different its not important, disclosure would be good, but they are already late, thats like a fact to me. However i feel sad,since they,et,do nothing in public, huge,just to let people know. This world must shift. And im getting sick of this stories... its always waiting, i want action now.
    ITs always bad news, the economy, the quackes, the earth end, the depopulation, the viral weapons,weather control,.. when this is going to end??

How can et watch this, and do nothing? I dont understand, but something must be wrong!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Fred259 (22nd September 2011)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

Welcome back too.

Yet, How many western calendars have spanned millions of distinct years and days, created at times when we just emerged from caves, and even coincided with astrological ages and calendars (covering the 12 ages of the 26,000 year precessional cycle) across a continent with "no communications"? There more here than meets even Bill's proclaimed eye (as stated in this thread only). Just an observation

EDIT: I am ever amazed at why people appear to constantly remove initial thanks from my posts (not in reference to Sid - if anything he is over gratuitous ) ... Hehe I guess that I have that effect ... Take what you will, leave the rest for when you can understand -- yep I said it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th September 2011 at 03:31. Reason: slight edit after Sidous gave thanks ... check again Sid and see if it is still applicable.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), DoubleHelix (10th September 2011), dreamer (10th September 2011), Equalitor (5th October 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Neal (13th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), Realeyes (10th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011), the trojan (10th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adem (here)
    I dont mean to be rude but it seems like this thing is just a money making thing.
    Huh???? What do you mean by this?
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 03:14.

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Nearing, you rock! That totally made my day
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Carmen (10th September 2011), Nathalie (18th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

What Bill are trying to say: keep your feet on the ground. (i think)
    About:
    Quote The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen.
    May i sugesst: I dont think anything will happend. (next time)
    Because no one really knows, do we?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), RMorgan (11th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 23 LastLast