Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I'd be happy to split the thread, but deciding what to split where is the hard part.
    No mod am I ... ... 9 seemed to have a very organized and civilized thread until she was outsted.

In no way do I envy your deemed task at parsing otherwise ... but it seemed to start breaking down when she "left".

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Gardener (5th February 2013), gigha (5th February 2013), Lettherebelight (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), RUSirius (5th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,390 times in 8,337 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

I'd be happy to split the thread, but deciding what to split where is the hard part.
    No mod am I ... ... 9 seemed to have a very organized and civilized thread until she was outsted.

In no way do I envy your deemed task at parsing otherwise ... but it seemed to start breaking down when she "left".

That's it in a nutshell !

Chop it off at her last post...... done deal.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2013), gigha (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Agreed, the thread was managed and facilitated by the opening poster, as is the usual protocol.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2013), gigha (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), noxon medem (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Thanks, Paul. Maybe take Norman's suggestion and split the thread from 9eagle9's last post.

If there's any valuable material since that gets moved, someone can always go into the new thread and bring it back here.
    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    I think this is a good idea. Can we actually have the conversation split from this thread and moved to a new thread to preserve this thread as it was before this discussion. Are moderators in agreement that this would be serving for all of us?

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Hello again,

I think it a good idea to have the "what happen" discussion on another thread and allow this one to return to the original intent for those who want to pursue the topic. It is a civil request after all.

Christine

I've not been following this thread closely (nor any other thread this last week while I was on vacation), so someone else would have to figure out what posts to split off, and have some agreement or support from the (remaining) main thread contributors.

If I had a list of Post #'s, I could move those posts to a separate thread.
    Last edited by Curt; 4th February 2013 at 21:57.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

another bob (5th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

No Calz. That is what the entity wants us to think. It was the entity that was keeping the peace in this thread while tearing the rest of the forum down. It's all very clear to me now. With the entity banished, this thread is now falling apart. While the rest of the forum is now slowly coming back to life and beginning to thrive again. Music has started a thread. Weareone is back. These are all good signs.

If this thread has to fall apart for the good of the forum, then so be it.

10. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    9eagle9 was playing her own game, and in no way "stood by the forum". But that's not the point. Please read this, and I hope this will explain more.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post629415

Bill, with respect I would have to ask you something.

If she was entity driven, this thread should not be of any value? There has to be something wrong with it, even if it looks correct? Can somebody help me distinguishing what is misdirected and wrong? There is many more advanced posters than me that can help me wade through this mess and see clearly.

Thanks
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th February 2013 at 21:52. Reason: fix quoting

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

I think this is an excellent idea. By continuing the old thread the energy gets to survive.
    I would like to see everyone completely start over, if there is valid information that came from this experience, it should be made to stand on it's own two feet.

No Calz. That is what the entity wants us to think. It was the entity that was keeping the peace in this thread while tearing the rest of the forum down. It's all very clear to me now. With the entity banished, this thread is now falling apart. While the rest of the forum is now slowly coming back to life and beginning to thrive again. Music has started a thread. Weareone is back. These are all good signs.

I think this is what would be best for the forum. Don't even think of it as a continuation. subjects worth discussing will stand on their own merit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Do you jest? My Germanic sense of humour is limited.If you are serious, please explain further! If you jest...then chuckles.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 4th February 2013 at 21:15.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

NancyV (4th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)

Do you jest? My Germanic sense of humour is limited.If you are serious, please explain further! If you jest...then chuckles.
    I am exhausted and dealing with some very serious energies. So, it is off to bed with me. The forum is getting cleaned out and I am of no help here. This thread will find its purpose if it has any now. My sense is it does not and that is sad for me.

16. Link to Post #70
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Since this morning, I've started coming down with something, sinus headache and that which goes with. Although the brain is a bit foggy, I am compelled to speak up and say that we can keep the focus of this thread, between those of us who participated previous to Chelley's unsubscription. I welcome the mods cleaning up these last few pages of the off topic comments in reference to, and in response to such reference to, eagle's character.

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

One specific proposal I have, from a fellow moderator, for a thread split, is to split from Post #646 onward into a new thread.

Another member has suggested to me via PM that the split start at Post #649 instead.

Perhaps there are a few posts, scattered in these last 70 or so posts, that should remain behind, with 9eagle9's original thread?

If I split, what should the new thread be called?

Perhaps there is a better suggestion than the above specific proposals (from Post #646 or Post #649 onward) of what to split?

I remain willing to do the mechanics of any such split, but I'd rather not think too hard about whether such a split should be done, or where.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th February 2013 at 22:14.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is there any difference if we do any further splitting now? Messenger was influenced by some entity and that makes message questionable at best. I am seriously asking.

20. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Splitting it at 646 would work.

The new thread could be called, Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

One specific proposal I have, from a fellow moderator, for a thread split, is to split from Post #646 onward into a new thread.

Another member has suggested to me via PM that the split start at Post #649 instead.

Perhaps there are a few posts, scattered in these last 70 or so posts, that should remain behind, with 9eagle9's original thread?

If I split, what should the new thread be called?

Perhaps there is a better suggestion than the above specific proposals (from Post #646 or Post #649 onward) of what to split?

I remain willing to do the mechanics of any such split, but I'd rather not think too hard about whether such a split should be done, or where.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Chelley may have started this thread, but by her own admission it became our thread...

Quote 9eagle9 post #288 page 15...

I have waited literally for years for these posts....
    and

Quote 9eagle9 post #314 page 16...
    Down will come the rain eventually and wash the spider out. ..lol. I don't mind it needs to be said this may take us all over the place and its no longer 'my ' thread, this is our problem we are tackling and I'm glad to see GripReaper bringing their insights into it as well. I'd like to thank everyone for their insights no matter how out there they sounded to us on a personal level it seems some common ground is being found here.

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I think "spiders" overtook your thread 9eagle9....
    Our thread has been derailed and it's flow interrupted.

Difficult tho' it may be, I look forward to continuing as we were once Paul has split the thread....or might I suggest that just the offending posts be moved to the appropriate thread...for the sake of continuity here...

We've obviously irritated something...enough to have our thread sh1t on...so why stop now? Isn't that all the more reason to continue?

The 'messenger' has been dealt with...but we are still here. There is still work to be done.
    Last edited by Belle; 4th February 2013 at 22:32.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), alexandra (5th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I wonder if we continue posting here do we get one entity each or one for the entire group? It seems that 9e9 and modwiz shared initial one (rocky was not clear about this).

25. Link to Post #76
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by 8t88 (here)
    Is there any difference if we do any further splitting now? Messenger was influenced by some entity and that makes message questionable at best. I am seriously asking.
    No. Chelley wasnīt influenced by any entity, at least not the way some people think she was, in fact, she was working hard to expose such entity, and if you take your time to read this thread, which certainly is one of the most important threads around PA, you will realize that.

Itīs not up to me to question the moderation teamīs decision, however, in my opinion, if they banned Chelley (9eagle9) as a counter-measure to fight this so called "infection", then it was not only inefficient but unnecessary and unproductive.

If they banned her because of her strong style, then itīs another story...

Anyway, with all due respect, in my humble opinion, banning Chelley was a terrible intellectual loss to this forum. Besides, I believe this environment is indeed safer for the entity, now that 9eagle9 isnīt here anymore to help exposing it.

This thread is extremely valuable and I donīt like to see it becoming polluted by ad hominem attacks and off-topic comments.

Please, mods, Iīd appreciate if you could read this thread from page 29 and remove the off-topic comments and childish attacks on a person whoīs isnīt even here to defend herself. (including this very post of mine, please).

I would appreciate if everyone could avoid posting counter-productive replies from now on. This is a very important thread, full of very precious insights.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 22:56.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (5th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Kristin (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RUSirius (5th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was actively participating here mate so I have no need to read this thread again please see my question on the bottom of the previous page.

28. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I agree with what you say 100% Raf!

Mods, if you don't mind, leave my questions about the matrix in if no one else objects. If so delete mine as well!

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    No. Chelley wasnīt influenced by any entity, she was working hard to expose such entity, and if you take your time to read this thread, which certainly is one of the most important threads around PA, you will realize that.

Itīs not up to me to question the moderation teamīs decision, however, in my opinion, if they banned Chelley (9eagle9) as a counter-measure to fight this so called "infection", then it was not only inefficient but unnecessary and unproductive.

If they banned her because of her strong style, then itīs another story...

This thread is extremely valuable and I donīt like to see it becoming polluted by ad hominem attacks and off-topic comments.

Please, mods, Iīd appreciate if you could read this thread from page 29 and remove the off-topic comments and childish attacks on a person whoīs isnīt even here to defend herself. (including this very post of mine, please).

I would appreciate if everyone could avoid posting counter-productive replies for now on. This is a very important thread, full of very precious insights.

Raf.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Perhaps she was aware of this entity or matrix and that is what this thread was all about and she was trying to explain it to us. It's in us and on all of us, or we are in and on it. She is/was being influenced by it, I was/am, you are, we all are.....it's not something being caused by 9eagle9 or anyone of us what we are seeing happening here and in other threads, it's being caused or we are responding to it, all of us are on some level. One person may say something "not quite nice" or out of place and we all (many of us) seem to jump in and "make it grow".....

Infighting.....it's happening at the highest of levels in the highest of places......and now being programmed in to everything and everyone, including Avalon.

Just watch the news or listen to the "authorities. everything they say or do is creating two sides, causing division.

Look where this thread fell a part.....near the post Paul mentioned, someone came in here and "derailed it", striking at a former member, 9eagle9 herself. Doing the same damn thing that supposively got 9eagle9 banned, but this person felt justified in doing it because eagle did it?????? huh????? makes absolutely no sense!

This crap is beyond weird!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), alexandra (5th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Hervé (5th February 2013), ponda (5th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

We may have no need to re-read this thread, 8t88, but those new to it would benefit from viewing it's evolution from beginning to end...imo. It lays a good foundation for those seekers led to this information before moving on to the many paths it has taken since.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast