+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

1. Link to Post #121
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Important audio interview with Dr Bill Deagle, April 2010

Last edited by SteveX; 23rd April 2010 at 11:54.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Merkhava (here)
    Bill Ryan asked me to contribute to the discussion here.

On 4/13/2010 I contacted Bill Ryan because I had received information concerning a large celestial body entering our solar system. I was also informed about the deployment of the WISE (Wide-infrared Survey Explorer) satellite in polar orbit, of which until that day I was unaware of this satellite mission. When I talked with Bill Ryan on the 13th, he too was unaware of the WISE satellite.

I had contacted Bill in the hopes that his human network might have some information I was trying to learn.

(FYI... I have not yet listened to the Deagle interview. I also do not know or have any connection with Bill Deagle. I have talked with him only one time by phone a few years ago.)

Until April 13th, I did not know much of anything about the subject of large celestial companions to our sun. During the last week, the subject matter has been a high priority for me and it has lead to a recent flurry of e-mail exchanges with Bill Ryan sharing information on this matter.

I do not want to publicly engage in wild speculations or fear-mongering. There a several verifiable facts that are worthy to note....

1) There has been a substantial increase in the number and severity of earthquakes on planet earth, as well as a number of notably unusual weather events. (The politically correct view is that the cause is human created global warming. I don't buy that.)

2) The WISE satellite mission was launched from Vandenberg AFB on 14 Dec 2010. It is the most advanced infrared satellite launched to date and is several hundred times more powerful than the IRAS mission of 1983. As of April 10, 2010, WISE has completed 50% of it's mission to map the sky and catalog Near Earth Orbit (NEO) objects.

3) The ground based infrared telescope at the South Pole in Antarctica has recently finished all pre-commissioning hardware checks and is now operationally deployed.

4) The NASA airborne SOFIA infrared telescope is also available as a very flexible asset for tracking targets in our solar system.

What do I conclude from all this? Is our solar system a binary star arrangement with a brown dwarf companion? I really don't know for sure, and I'm trying hard to find some solid confirnmation. But something is going on and a lot of money and resources are being deployed to watch something in space in the infrared spectrum.

For those interested....

Here is a link to the tracking Priority List for Near Earth Orbit objects in the Spaceguard System with the NEOs graded from Urgent to Low Priority.

http://spaceguard.iasf-roma.inaf.it/...m/SSystem.html

And here is a catalog of NEOs being tracked in the NEODys.

http://newton.dm.unipi.it/neodys/index.php?pc=1.0

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    Yes I agree something is up ... Keep us posted Merkhava...

Check this out...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2714#post12714

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

From what i understand about the formation of stars in binary solar systems, a brown dwarf is essentially a "hot Jupiter". Jupiter did not become a brown dwarf.

I have not listened to this interview yet, but it puzzled me no small amount when i read a brown dwarf is to "appear" near Jupiter..

My intial thoughts are, maybe there is some confusion to the fact that Jupiter itself could be kicked into become a brown dwarf. 2010 Space Odyssey anyone?

However i have not listened to the interview yet, which i will do now...

EDIT: Should add I consider 2010 more than just a "sci-fi story"!
    Last edited by Baelsfire; 23rd April 2010 at 13:22.

4. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Merkhava,

what is you position, or your job if you will. in what way are you concerned with/qualified to comment on anything physical/astronomical/cosmological?

On 4/13/2010 I contacted Bill Ryan because I had received information concerning a large celestial body entering our solar system.
    From what source?

Quote I was also informed about the deployment of the WISE (Wide-infrared Survey Explorer) satellite in polar orbit, of which until that day I was unaware of this satellite mission. When I talked with Bill Ryan on the 13th, he too was unaware of the WISE satellite.
    Has been on wiki for a while, I remember I read in some time in january, maybe feb.

Quote (FYI... I have not yet listened to the Deagle interview. I also do not know or have any connection with Bill Deagle. I have talked with him only one time by phone a few years ago.)
    hmm, yet you comment to a thread dedicated to this interview.
    maybe a new thread would be WISE, maybe in the science section

Quote Until April 13th, I did not know much of anything about the subject of large celestial companions to our sun. During the last week, the subject matter has been a high priority for me and it has lead to a recent flurry of e-mail exchanges with Bill Ryan sharing information on this matter.

what in concrete terms does that mean. what have you found out. from what sources.

Quote I do not want to publicly engage in wild speculations or fear-mongering.
    then Don't!

Quote There a several verifiable facts that are worthy to note....
    worthy to note with what perceptional filter in place? what do you want to prove?

Quote 1) There has been a substantial increase in the number and severity of earthquakes on planet earth,
    that may be a perceptional error. look here please
    and if it where true, which I believe it isnt, I would look at the ONE major influence in terms of gravity here on earth, the sun.
    any dark start behind jupiter has nowhere near the effect the sun has.

Quote as well as a number of notably unusual weather events. (The politically correct view is that the cause is human created global warming. I don't buy that.)
    I dont know what politically correct means in this context, but I know that this perception may be in error too, if you take a larger look, e.g. check for weather in the last 1000 years except the last 100. We had a little iceage in that time, if we had that now half of germany would still be frozen over (in April). we had times when greenland had grapes and england had palm trees.
    all in the last 1000 years.

Quote 2) The WISE satellite mission was launched from Vandenberg AFB on 14 Dec 2010. It is the most advanced infrared satellite launched to date and is several hundred times more powerful than the IRAS mission of 1983. As of April 10, 2010, WISE has completed 50% of it's mission to map the sky and catalog Near Earth Orbit (NEO) objects.
    There are more than 800 active satellites currently in orbit. They represent four percent of the total number of objects currently cataloged by the U.S. space surveillance network; the rest includes abandoned satellites, spent rocket boosters, and other debris.
    Source: http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_weapon...es-orbits.html

If the last IR spectrum sat was launched in 83 its about time it got replaced. no need to put interpretations into this mission that go beyond scientific research.

Quote 3) The ground based telescope at the South Pole in Antarctica has recently finished all pre-commissioning hardware checks and is now operationally deployed.
    that is a mission of an entirely different scope.
    South Pole Telescope:
    A new 10 meter diameter telescope is being constructed for deployment at the NSF South Pole research station. The telescope is designed for conducting large-area millimeter and sub-millimeter wave surveys of faint, low contrast emission, as required to map primary and secondary anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background.

they look for the big bang since forver, I doubt they will find it - but its totally believable that this telescope was build to serve that purpose. as was the LHC to find the Higgs which they never will find because it doesnt exist. still billions have been spent.

Quote 4) The NASA airborne SOFIA infrared telescope is also available as a very flexible asset for tracking targets in our solar system.
    that thing has been operational for a while now. afaik only on the northern side of the globe (see links above, the german protocols) - if it was built to look for a dark star in the southern hemisphere what are they waiting for?

Quote What do I conclude from all this? Is our solar system a binary star arrangement with a brown dwarf companion? I really don't know for sure, and I'm trying hard to find some solid confirnmation.
    keep looking, because what you have found so far has very simple explanations that are far more probable than anything deagle has ever said.

Quote But something is going on and a lot of money and resources are being deployed to watch something in space in the infrared spectrum.
    as have been to find all sort of other things - in the cosmos, like extra-solar planets, comets, the oort cloud, the MBR, and a truckload of other things. its called SCIENCE.

5. Link to Post #125
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Hi Sam,
    i have taken the time to write to you after seeing your last dissecting post here. This I do not to downturn you negate your abilities, but to help you come out of your negative mode, in which you are running your replies.

"Language, the instrument of the spirit, has a life of its own -
    even though it is only a reflection of the universal Idea."

Fulcanelli

Can you reflect on that?

If not, then maybe you should read and digest this:

But honestly, I doubt that you can do that.
    I noticed that you hardly do your homework, as can be seen very clearly on this thread. Instead of contributing positively, like going with the flow and allowing others the room for expression, you are busy creating negativity and containment.
    Many perceive your posts as this. Why, only because it is our fault not to be able to read your “truths”?

Why do I doubt that you can digest the above mentioned info? Because your perception of the world is completely static. You are convinced you know it all and better and more than others.
    Do you know what a frog in a deep hole thought when it swam across the water: “Now I have seen the entire world!”

But back to this thread:
    You are measuring posts with a ruler which your own posts will fail to match if applied to them.

You are just downsizing other post instead of being respectful and question what can be questioned. You are just displaying bad manners on threads.

Look what is happening right here:
    No positive contribution here, just “debunking”.
    You have been advised on that one.
    You choose to ignore it.
    There was a post here where you could have contributed positively just by the fact that you can read german.
    You choose to ignore it.
    There was a second post regarding a flight-path.
    You tried to respond on that, but did you take your time to really read the article you have linked?

Obviously not, otherwise you would have noticed that this is a complete different issue and a different plane in a different country. People without german language knowledge might get disinformed by looking on the picture.
    Or did you knew that and posted just disinfo? I think not, just your typical way of not maintaining due diligence.
    So I chose to reply “Ashes to Ashes..” but you still didn’t got it.
    You choose to ignore it.

So, if you continue that way, many people will choose to ignore you. You should really ask yourself whether you are on the right forum. The internet is full of foren where your attitude might get applauded.

I am not attacking you, just stating the facts which are readable for all, but noticeable only for few.
    I have written this for you, not for me. You can dissect it and find your straws to clamp on, like you did with many other posts regarding you; ignore it or try to learn something.
    I don’t mind, because I see the mind-cage you are in, and I pity you.

Last edited by bashi; 23rd April 2010 at 15:48.

6. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hi Sam,
    i have taken the time to write to you after seeing your last dissecting post here.
    Bashi, in not so many words you ask me to be NICER? others have tried. if you want to discuss this publicly, and on this thread, how I should "behave" - I really dont think it would be on topic, and I dont think you are WISE enough to get the point thru - so if you want to continue this exercise start a new thread or pm me if you must.
    the claqueures and backend-crawlers are certainly already on your side, so consider yourself sufficiently applauded and subsequently ego inflated.
    fortunately my mind set allows me to operate entirely independent of what you (or others) might feel or think in regards to me.
    Last edited by samvado; 23rd April 2010 at 15:39.

7. Link to Post #127
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    ... if you want to discuss this publicly, and on this thread, how I should "behave" - I really dont think it would be on topic, and I dont think you are WISE enough to get the point thru - so if you want to continue this exercise start a new thread or pm me if you must...
    A sound suggestion, please keep the personal issues in private.

Thanks

8. Link to Post #128
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

the claqueures and backend-crawlers are certainly already on your side, so consider yourself sufficiently applauded and subsequently ego inflated.
    YES, thats why i posted and what i wanted in return. Thank you

9. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bashi, in not so many words you ask me to be NICER? others have tried. if you want to discuss this publicly, and on this thread, how I should "behave" - I really dont think it would be on topic, and I dont think you are WISE enough to get the point thru - so if you want to continue this exercise start a new thread or pm me if you must.
    fortunately my mind set allows me to operate entirely independent of what you (or others) might feel or think in regards to me.
    Hello Sam , you sound like the archetypal EGO-maniac , whom suffers from pride and vanity....may I say these are not postive traits...more Aryan than anything else,jackbooting it around this forum...ever heard of humility
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 23rd April 2010 at 16:22.

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

I wouldn't bother guys...just ignore him... He's a NOB .... sorry mods!!

Just leave him be...he has no manners treat him accordingly...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the links Sam.

I like your skeptical questioning attitude. I hope your thesis proves true that there is absolutely nothing to this brown dwarf story.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava

12. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I like your skeptical questioning attitude. I hope your thesis proves true that there is absolutely nothing to this brown dwarf story.

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    I am quite sure there is nothing to it, but if you are so inclined you can worry about a lot of other things, look here

13. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Best Regards,
    Merkhava
    Thats the trouble skepticism is negative , therefore all you get is apathy and no-one prepares for anything...there is more to this than reason alone
    Last edited by blue777; 24th April 2010 at 14:02.

14. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am always amazed to hear all these quite regular technologies cited to find out about something our secret space fleet (McKinnon) could find out in the blink of an eye.
    If you have enough strange scenarios you better watch how they overlap.

e.g. in the interview with the superwave-guy kerry asks him if they knew about that wave due to that fleet - but then it got forgotten or Deagle is supposed to have contact with highest councils which are not let in to the secret spacefleet ? or what?

15. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am always amazed to hear all these quite regular technologies cited to find out about something our secret space fleet (McKinnon) could find out in the blink of an eye.

e.g. in the interview with the superwave-guy kerry asks him if they knew about that wave due to that fleet - but then it got forgotten or Deagle is supposed to have contact with highest councils which are not let in to the secret spacefleet ? or what?
    So what you are saying is ...no-one knows the truth of what will happen , and a lot of it is made up BS...therefore the brown dwarf star will not come near the Earth...we are not going into a new Age , and everything is fine...and all the people on this and other similar forums are DELUDED..
    if that is the case..why are you on this forum?
    Last edited by blue777; 24th April 2010 at 14:19.

16. Link to Post #136
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Sam, if the secret space-fleet would find out about this, what makes you think they would tell *US*????

Furthermore, why do you think there have been (and continue to be) so many underground bases built for "continuity of government" purposes? Or are you going to tell us that they don't exist?

There has been so much "insider testimony" from so many different sources (who all seem to say the same, or very similar, things) that seems to at least confirm that the bases exist, that I doubt very much at this point that they are all lying.

So, If they do exist, surely they are preparing for *SOMETHING*???

17. Link to Post #137
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    So what you are saying is ...no-one knows the truth of what will happen , and a lot of it is made up BS...therefore the brown dwarf star will not come near the Earth...we are not going into a new Age , and everything is fine...and all the people on this and other similar forums are DELUDED..
    if that is the case..why are you on this forum?

Last edited by SteveX; 24th April 2010 at 14:50.

18. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Sam, if the secret space-fleet would find out about this, what makes you think they would tell *US*????

Furthermore, why do you think there have been (and continue to be) so many underground bases built for "continuity of government" purposes? Or are you going to tell us that they don't exist?

There has been so much "insider testimony" from so many different sources (who all seem to say the same, or very similar, things) that seems to at least confirm that the bases exist, that I doubt very much at this point that they are all lying.

So, If they do exist, surely they are preparing for *SOMETHING*???
    quote:so many underground bases built for "continuity of government" purposes? Or are you going to tell us that they don't exist?
    or are they building them to have a BIG PARTY IN 2012

19. Link to Post #139
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    quote:so many underground bases built for "continuity of government" purposes? Or are you going to tell us that they don't exist?
    or are they building them to have a BIG PARTY IN 2012
    I for one have a big problem with this. In the words of a UK TV show... Location, Location, Location.

They say these places are being build but.....where ?

Do they have their own concrete making factory? There own concrete transporting infrastructure? You can just magic up millions of tons of concrete in secret.

20. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    I for one have a big problem with this. In the words of a UK TV show... Location, Location, Location.

They say these places are being build but.....where ?

Do they have their own concrete making factory? There own concrete transporting infrastructure? You can just magic up millions of tons of concrete in secret.
    Sub contractors making millions tell no tails, and they get a ticket to be silent.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast