+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

1. Link to Post #141
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Pentagon ... the return of the Sumerian Gods ... ?

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Well, is that in YOUR bible, or THE bible?
    How many versions are there?
    What about the council of Nicaea?
    the above Old Testament quotes are Hebrew transliterations

if you take the time to compare Bible versions then you will be hard pressed to find any differences between them

and what about the council of Nicaea

should not the churches in Egypt teach the same as the churches in Rome ?
    The bible isn't written in one single language.
    And there are HUGE differences in bibles, because I DID check.
    And what about the other gospels that were not included in the new testament because the bishops didn't agree?
    What about Arius being exiled?

2. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

And what about the other gospels that were not included in the new testament because the bishops didn't agree?
    Arius is an interesting character in the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD

Arius and Arianisme (which was very popular in early Europe) argued that God the Son Jesus Christ is a creation of God the Father

and that Jesus Christ is not God Himself in His own right

that there was a time when the Son did not exist and that the Logos had a beginning

this idea is at odds with Jesus Christ's own words in the New Testament

where He states with no uncertainty that He is God the Son

and not a creation but the Creator

Constantine the Great convened the First Council of Nicaea in an effort to settle this dispute between the bishops

because he was not interested in a split in his new state religion

so is Jesus Christ God or not ?

i believe this and you believe that

but the truth is not dependant on what we believe

so we better belive right and act accordingly

else there be hell to pay ; )

3. Link to Post #143
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Personally, I think the sun worshipers had it about right...

We don't give the sun enough credence. There is much more to this solar system than meets the eye. Don't even ask about the galaxy!
    Jehovah might be a local god, if that. Either that or he's a little troublemaker about to get his bum smacked
    There's so many layers between that layer and the "unseen hand" of our planet it isn't funny...and our unseen hand only has the power it has because we've given it to them. But the universe is about to take care of that. Sooner or later, we're going to get flooded with energy, and strange things are gonna happen all around. Good luck with them keeping their grip on power then! They won't even know what's going on, and they'll be confronted with a populace that knows the truth and wants their power back. Should be fun

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

161803398 (7th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2011), Ishtar (6th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (6th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), Swanette (6th November 2011), toothpick (6th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #144
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Arius and Arianisme (which was very popular in early Europe) argued that God the Son Jesus Christ is a creation of God the Father

that there was a time when the Son did not exist and that the Logos had a beginning

Constantine the Great convened the First Council of Nicaea in an effort to settle this dispute between the bishops

Jesus never said he was the son of god or god.
    I don't believe in any of the abrahamic tales.
    What about the other gospels?
    Some of those are from eye witnesses, allegedly.
    Most of those in the new testament are not.

6. Link to Post #145
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

In early Christian scriptures it is said : "Jesus" is a hidden name, "Christ" is a revealed name. For this reason "Jesus" is not particular to any language; rather he is always called by the name "Jesus". While as for "Christ", in Syriac it is "Messiah", in Greek it is "Christ". Certainly all the others have it according to their own language. "The Nazarene" is he who reveals what is hidden. Christ has everything in himself, whether man, or angel, or mystery, and the Father.

Jesus also said that we can be greater than him... that's why "walk-in" made him a god to never be reachable by people.

What Jesus did we can do it.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

Calz (7th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), luminuma (6th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (6th November 2011), RedeZra (6th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (6th November 2011), Swanette (6th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Amen Amen I say to you before Abraham was born I Am

Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple
    - John 8:58-59

remember the passage where boy Jesus was in the temple impressing the scribes conserning scripture

well who would know the words of God better than the Word Himself

9. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xenos (here)
    Jesus also said that we can be greater than him... that's why "walk-in" made him a god to never be reachable by people.

What Jesus did we can do it.
    yes we can do what Jesus did but we can't be greater than Him

we can do greater works than Him here on earth because He had such a short life here with us

He went back to the Father and sent the Holy spirit to His followers back on earth

so that those with the Holy spirit within them could continue the ministry of Jesus Christ

in the Spirit of healing and truth

til He returns

10. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

To get back on topic, It seems that a new back story is being created for us, now that the old Christianity one has failed. There’s been a drip drip feed over a number of years, which is how psi-op campaigns usually work, and now this new Sumerian gods one is building to a crescendo with the release of Darren Lynn Bousman’s latest horror thriller, 11-11-11. I haven’t seen it, but no doubt there will be a huge battle over the Brooklyn Bridge or some other equally iconic monument.

Darren Lynn Bousman’s says his latest schlock-horror flick 11-11-11 is based on the beliefs of the Acensionist movement of so-called Lightworkers. These beliefs of the Lightworkers are fed and watered by what are purported to be channelled communications from a number of anonymous sources that they have to trustingly believe in, because they’re told that applying critical or sceptical thought will prevent them from being saved. ‘Being saved’ means ascending to the Heavens on 11 November 2011, or 11.11.11.

So in this new back story being prepared for us, the Anunnaki are being labelled as the bad guys and responsible for all the evils of the world going back to Sumerian times. Now, depending upon who you decide to believe, the Anunnaki are coming to invade us on their planet Nibiru and will steal our all our women and all our gold, or they’re already here in reptilian form and other ETs are coming to save us from them.

The date 11.11.11 is also being mooted as the Event, a sort of Armageddon-type ET scenario ~ Revelations crossed with the War of the Worlds ~ in which all the good people will ascend to the Heavens.

Sound familiar? As you see, once again, the global elite are using fear and panic to try to control us, and the script writers haven’t even bothered to come up with a new story. They must be from Hollywood where tried and tested formulas are always preferred over original thought, hence so many sequels. Or they might be written by Scientologists. L. Ron Hubbard had contact with the CIA and was also a prolific science fiction writer.

But in Armageddon II: The Second Coming of the Anunnaki, it’s also quite hilarious to see how all the various disinformation agencies are pedalling different stories about who’s coming to save us. In fact, it seems that the skies are going to be so crowded with the Saviours of Mankind that there may not even be room for the chemtrails!

In my experience, this new psi-ops campaign is trading on us not understanding that mythology consists of allegorical teaching stories and it is not history. By mythology, I include in this the Jewish mythology which is contained in the Old and New Testaments. The earliest Christians were those now known as Gnostics, and they treated as allegorical and not literal all the stories about Jesus, which had many similar metaphors and motifs to the OT Exodus stories).

(If this a new understanding of Christianity to you, I suggest a good place to start to explore further along these lines is Timothy Freke's and Peter Gandy's The Jesus Mysteries).

The belief about Jesus as a real historical character came about centuries after his 'birth' and was instituted by Romans (not Jews) such as Bishops Iraneus and Polycarp and later turned into the official line of the religion by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century CE. Constantine didn't believe it in himself, by the way, that Jesus was a real historical character. But that line, fed by the psi-ops of the time (the Roman army) of Original Sin and the killing of the Son of God by mankind, was a great way to control the masses of his empire.

The new psi-ops campaign about the return of Sumerian gods is just the latest version. But in my experience, the ‘gods’ of the old scriptures, such as the Sumerian Anunnaki, the Celtic Fae and Tuatha da Danaan, the Vedic Asuras etc, are the intradimensional (not extraterrestrial) beings known as the spirits. They were known by many different names in different cultures. The Mystery religions of the late Neolithic period in Egypt and the Middle East turned them into ‘gods’ with human form, just to give them an identity that people could relate to and this includes the Anunnaki.

They are benign beings that live alongside us here ~ they are already here, but in other dimensions, and the shaman contacts them through trance for guidance and information. But I don’ t think they have any plans for landing here in spaceships and kicking out the existing order! However, they are quite easy to make contact with, through shamanic techniques. (Described in What Is A Shaman and What Does A Shaman Do?)
    Last edited by Ishtar; 6th November 2011 at 20:23.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (6th November 2011), Calz (7th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), luminuma (6th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (6th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    The belief about Jesus as a real historical character came about centuries after his 'birth' and was instituted by Romans (not Jews) such as Bishops Iraneus and Polycarp and later turned into the official line of the religion by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century CE. Constantine didn't believe it in himself, by the way, that Jesus was a real historical character. But that line, fed by the psi-ops of the time (the Roman army) of Original Sin and the killing of the Saviour by mankind, was a great way to control the masses of his empire.
    yes this is the Luceferian lie

and as you perhaps know the Luceferians are ruling the world

so you need to really research this

for if you just scratch the surface

then you will believe lies

13. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

LOL! This may make you laugh, RedeZra. I researched that very subject for years and years and years, and came to my conclusions that way. After all that hard work and burning of the midnight oil, I came across The Jesus Mysteries by Freke and Gandy and I was quite upset to find that they also had been going down the same research lines as myself, and had produced this book containing the results a good while before I set out on my own journey. I was quite miffed to realise that I'd wasted all those years when all I'd needed to do ws to read that book and so this is why I'm recommending it to anyone unfamiliar with this line of thought ~ to save them from wasting their time.

According to my research, the word Lucifer is a misunderstanding based on a mistranslation by Jerome of a passage in Isaiah which is actually referring to Venus. Otherwise Lucifer does not appear in any of the Judaeo-Christian literature including the Bible, and was mentioned first by John Milton in Paradise Lost, possibly because he' d discovered it where it was used as a symbolic key in Hermetic texts.

I have also heard of the Luciferian Lie but, in my opinion, and based on all of the above, it is just more psi-ops designed to scare us. Luckily, I don't scare easily.

I hope this helps.

In Peace,

Ishtar
    Last edited by Ishtar; 7th November 2011 at 08:24.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (6th November 2011), Calz (7th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), luminuma (6th November 2011), Maria Stade (6th November 2011), RedeZra (7th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (6th November 2011), skyflower (7th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #151
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks ...Who/when/where would be the welcoming place/ time/ master of ceremonies etc. Could it be the 2012 Olympics or is that an Illuminati show.
    Last edited by percival tyro; 6th November 2011 at 15:29.

16. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

The belief about Jesus as a real historical character came about centuries after his 'birth' and was instituted by Romans (not Jews) such as Bishops Iraneus and Polycarp and later turned into the official line of the religion by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century CE. Constantine didn't believe it in himself, by the way, that Jesus was a real historical character. But that line, fed by the psi-ops of the time (the Roman army) of Original Sin and the killing of the Saviour by mankind, was a great way to control the masses of his empire.
    yes this is the Luceferian lie

and as you perhaps know the Luceferians are ruling the world

so you need to really research this

for if you just scratch the surface

then you will believe lies

Hi RedeZra,

The people who are perpetrating all those heinous crimes, child abuse, human sacrifice, etc. are the Establishment which equals: The Governments, The Big International Companies and the Religions! I know you don't want to accept that the religions are part of the establishment but unfortunately this is the case.

Best wishes
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 6th November 2011 at 17:36.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

161803398 (7th November 2011), Calz (7th November 2011), Ishtar (6th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), RedeZra (7th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th November 2011 at 21:23.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Swanette (6th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Stan Deyo ... The full interview...

Stan reveals that sources inside the Defense Department are whispering about a coming event they call "the return of the Sumerian gods".
    Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems. Currently Stan is working on a Tesla-based energy system, several propulsion projects and is a public lecturer on world events, including: The coming global economic collapse / Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate / The "UFO Deception and its real intent / Suppression of badly needed technologies / The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion / High voltage physics of cheaper energy / The New World Order from the perspective of a former FBI 'spy." Included in this discussion is the history of alternative energy breathroughs, Edward Teller's covert technological development program, the mathematical equations used in the advanced physics as well as in-depth information and slides demonstrating 'anti-gravity', the effort used in the 50s to try to get scientists to think outside the box, as well as the multinationalist's "N.W.O." agenda utilizing "U.F.O." technology and their reasons for doing so.

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 6th November 2011 at 21:48.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (7th November 2011), Ishtar (6th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), RedeZra (7th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

According to my research, the word Lucifer is a misunderstanding based on a mistranslation by Jerome of a passage in Isaiah which is actually referring to Venus.
    the masculine noun heylel ben shachar in Isaiah 14:12 means something like shining one or morning star son of the morning or dawn

"How are you fallen from heaven shining one son of the morning. How are you cut down to the earth to weaken the nations" - Isaiah 14:12

it is obvious that Isaiah is not talking about Venus the planet or Venus the goddess

read the rest of Isaiah 14 and see that he is speaking about the King of Babel who is the shining one or the spirit of oppression

the shining spirit who thought he could be God and who fell naturally like a leaf in the autumn

"I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." - Luke 10:18
    Last edited by RedeZra; 7th November 2011 at 01:06.

23. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

That passage was translated by Jerome into Latin from Greek, RedeZra, not Hebrew.

If you have an Authorised King James version of the Bible, you’ll find Lucifer in Isaiah. Later translations have removed it.

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” Isaiah 14:12

‘Lucifer’ is a Latin word and was not, therefore, in the original Greek manuscripts. It comes from the words ‘lux’ (light/fire) and ‘ferre’ (to bear/to bring) and when put together means ‘bearer of light’ or ‘bringer of fire’. Lucifer is also one the Latin names for the morning star, Venus. So is the Greek word Eosphorus or Phosphorous.

“At length as the Morning Star (Eosphorus) was beginning to herald the light which saffron-mantled Dawn was soon to suffuse over the sea, the flames fell and the fire began to die.” Homer, The Iliad, Book 23

“And after these Erigenia bare the star Eosphorus, and the gleaming stars with which heaven is crowned.” Hesiod, Theogony

I believe Isaiah is actually referring to the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, who was to the Babylonians what Venus was to the Greeks. The name Ishtar means 'star' in Babylonian. There was much bitterness, as you can imagine there would be, between the Babylonians and the Hebrews. The Hebrews were all kept in captivity for hundreds of years in Babylon. Hence, I imagine, the bitterness of Isaiah's words. However, we don't have to adopt the views or the sentiments of Isaiah...unless, of course, we want to!

Satan is a completely different character.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 7th November 2011 at 08:29.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2011), Lord Sidious (7th November 2011), RedeZra (8th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That passage was translated by Jerome into Latin from Greek, RedeZra, not Hebrew.

There was much bitterness, as you can imagine there would be, between the Babylonians and the Hebrews. The Hebrews were all kept in captivity for hundreds of years in Babylon. Hence, I imagine, the bitterness of Isaiah's words.
    According to your research the word Lucifer is a misunderstanding based on a mistranslation by Jerome of a passage in Isaiah which is actually referring to Venus

let's look at the original Hebrew term in Isaiah 14:12 which is heylel ben shachar and is made up of no less than three masculine nouns

heylel means shining one (Young's Concordance), morning star (Strong's Exhaustive Concordance), bright star or splendid star (Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon)

only once does this word appear in the Hebrew Bible so who or what is this heylel ben shachar ?

it is masculine shining perhaps like a star and angels are often referred to as stars in the Bible but this seems to be a special shining one spirt star or angel who somehow fell from heaven to oppress people and weaken nations

is it wrong to call this fallen spirit star angel Lucifer ? ok let's just name him Satan then like Christ does ; )

26. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Well, Redezra you can call him Satan if you like, but Satan in the oldest books of the Bible is not evil. Through the usual Psy-Ops campaign of the times, he became a handy scapeGOAT for the Christians, to create fear and a control mechanism, which was achieved by countless 'edits' of the New Testament, amd which was written by Greeks not the Jews. So if you're going to insist on the Jewish translation, you will need to engage with the Jewish/Hebrew mythology from the Old Testament, which is much older.

If you'll bear with me I'll describe the origins of Satan from the Old Testament.

Satan first appears in the Book of Numbers as an angel supporting the work of the gods or spirits of the shaman (or diviner), Balaam. We can trace him right through the mythology of the Hebrews until he ends up as the Hammer Horror character he is today — for which we can blame the usual suspects: Hollywood, the Roman Catholic Church and the advertising industry.

So who was this Satan angel and why did he appear to Balaam?

The story is set at a time when the Israelites had just come out of their 40 year wander around the Wilderness, and they had already conquered two kings. The king of Moab knew he was next on the list, and possibly because he didn’t want to face the Israelites in battle, came up with a cunning plan. He sent messengers to Balaam with all sorts of inducements for him to put a curse on the Children of Israel.

Balaam’s spirits (gods) were having none of this, and refused. So the king of Moab sent even further bribes, entreaties and outright blackmail Balaam’s way and so, in the end, our shaman was tempted to agree, and he did what no shaman should ever do. He set off on his ass to perform the curse without the permission of his spirit guides.

However, no sooner had Balaam got going down the road but “the satan” angel spirit stood in his path, barring the way. Balaam couldn’t see the satan, but his ass, obviously with much greater sensitivity and perception, could. So because the ass was rivetted by this terrifying shining apparition up ahead, he refused to budge. (And by the way, this story also comes from a time when angels were not the twee little fairy-like white-winged creatures which we hang on Christmas trees today. They were huge and often very fierce looking, as was the satan angel).

Balaam and the angel by Gustav Jaeger

In today’s Old Testament, it is written that it is God’s advice that Balaam was ignoring. But it is well understood that during the course of the many and varied rewritings and re-presenting of these stories to suit differing political purposes, especially the move from polytheism to montheism, the terms ‘the gods’ was transcribed to ‘God’, thus causing no amount of confusion down the millennia.

It’s also interesting to note ~ knowing as we do that many of these originally orally transmitted stories began as astronomical metaphors and allegories ~ the similarity of the words ‘satan’ and ‘Saturn’. As anyone interested in astrology will already know, if you get Saturn in your horoscope then you can expect to be obstructed at just about every turn as you try to pursue your life plans, just as the satan spirit obstructed Balaam.

“Saturn’s action is principally binding, chastening, chronic, cold, crystallising, denuding, hardening, depleting, hindering, limiting, magnetic, obstructing, retarding and suppressing,” says traditional astrologer Peter Stockinger.

He continues:

“Also known as Kronos, or Cronos, Saturn is known as the malefic and “The Greater Infortune”. However, Saturn in himself is not evil, but is chastening, corrective and untiring in his efforts to arouse humanity to better and right living, and by bringing sorrow, suffering, sickness, trials and tribulations upon people that they may learn by their experience and reap what they sow.”

Perhaps, for this reason, Saturn is also known as “The Reaper”, “The Tester”, “The Chastener” and “The Initiator”, as poor old Job experienced.

In the old Torah story of Job, it is ‘the satan’ who is causing no end of trouble for Job in his life. In fact, the story of Job reads just like a shaman initiation story. The spirits do sometimes cause what appears to the poor trainee shaman to be havoc in their life. It certainly has the net effect of obstructing any course towards a ‘normal life’, before he surrenders to his vocation. This has been recorded by Mircea Eliade in his book Shamanism:Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy, a compilation of anthropologists’ interviews with shamans worldwide at the end of the 19th century.

Over the course of thousands of years, we can chart this gradual deterioration of the character of the satan angel, who was just doing its job. In this 19th century painting by William Blake, we can see the beginnings of Count Dracula’s bat-winged cape.

Satan smiting Job with boils

And it didn’t take long for the collective subconscious to produce this, albeit through the artist Edward Gorey.

But we don’t need to believe in astrology or shamanism or even the spirits to appreciate this disservice that has been done to Satan; we just need to be aware of the metaphors that pervaded mythological thought across the civilised world during the late Neolithic period. These metaphors were transmitted through the collective subconscious in the form of symbols and archetypes. The subconscious mind is an enormous driver of our thoughts, words and deeds.

Even today, our subconscious mind is driven by symbols and archetypes from a belief system which our conscious mind no longer has any knowledge of, although that doesn’t prevent advertisers using them successfully in convincing us to buy a pile of stuff we don’t need.

However, it’s interesting to study the history of these archetypes in mythology, because then we eventually realise what a bunch of old pap we’re being sold — whether by religion, politics, marketing or the media — and can just politely hand it straight back to them.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 8th November 2011 at 10:00.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Lord Sidious (8th November 2011), RedeZra (10th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #159
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So who was this Satan angel and why did he appear to Balaam?
    Peace be upon you child of God

you got that upside down

this is an Angel of the Lord

God bless you

29. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

That was my point exactly. Satan is an angel of the Lord.

Thank you for your blessings.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Calz (10th November 2011), Lord Sidious (10th November 2011), RedeZra (10th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast