+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Past Lives: The Basics (and, Regression do's and don'ts)

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Now... that's an interesting terminology, isn't it?

Because, if these thingies are RECORDS, what was recorded?

What recorded them?

Can an "imaginative visualization" become part of the "records"?

If it's some kind of energy field that's being imprinted with data... then, said data can be "Photo-shopped," right?

Which leads me to considering that said "Akashic Records" are no more than the content of some recycling bins... for indefinite re-use or... NOT
    The Ancient Greeks and Egyptians used an interesting metaphor for reincarnation, they described souls as bees that shuttle from earth to the souls home in the stars and back again. They come to earth to incarnate and collect nectar (gnosis) and when we die our soul carries that nectar back to the hive (the star from which it came).

In this sense then the stuff that gets imprinted into the Akashic record imo would not so much be the specific content of each lifetime, but more just the salient points, the events that led to the creation of gnosis within the psyche. The specifics get sent to the recycling bin and the gnosis gets pride of place under its own symbol (visual image) on the desktop.

Could the hive mind be hacked and filled with symbols unnatural to that particular soul groups disposition? Certainly makes for some interesting speculation.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Flash (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), gnostic9 (6th November 2017), Hervé (5th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th November 2017), Noelle (5th November 2017), petra (6th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

The way I perceive it is that life and lives are a soul sandbox to study creation in the third heavy ever slow dimension. As souls, we have eternity to learn, correct mistakes and pursue our adventures. And.. eternity is all at once, strange paradox! The way I saw it was as if all lives were slots of programs and memories created as understanding came along. As a friend told me once, it is all an experience, nothing more, nothing less. Experimenting life.

We are quite gullible when here, in this ego driven dream. This life of mine is actually an extremely contrived exercice that does not even lapse a time of an eye blink into eternity context.

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    I was wondering if this is the right place to post this. I think it could be.

If reality is some kind of a virtual reality and this is the idea I'm leaning on with my present level of understanding, then did we really have past lives? Shouldn't they be part of the illusion? So that begets the next question, did the history we study actually happen or was that an illusion? Did Jesus Christ, Caesar, Alexander, William the Conqueror, Queen Victoria et al actually exist or is history just part of the illusion, just an implanted memory or set of memories?

Also, if past lives aren't part of the illusion, is it possible that what we consider to be past lives are actually us accessing the Akashic Records?
    Last edited by Flash; 5th November 2017 at 17:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), chris_walker (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th November 2017), gnostic9 (6th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th November 2017), petra (6th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Adaline's Avatar
    Thanks

Fascinating subject. But why are Past Life Readings so expensive. And there is the question of "channelings" - how to determine genuine channelings from mind control manipulation.

I had a chance once to get a past life reading by an astrologer that I did some graphics/web work for. She moved to Nantucket, and I don't have the transportation resources to take her up on her offer of a Past Life reading in payment for the work I had done for her, and I think that was my last chance to get one. I have been interested in the subject for a few decades now but the cost is prohibitive, and who is legit?

Still, the subject is truly fascinating. I always wanted to know Why? I grew up with an abusive mother and went on to make some disastrous choices in my own life. It took me losing every-(just things) twice over, and many decades to come to know myself well enough to break the cycle of abuse, even within my own mind. I refused to bear children, knew this at 15, because I felt I would not be able to overcome that upbringing and would never put another soul through that. A Gemini with Cancer Moon opposing Saturn at a degree of expiation in the 3rd house, (29') conjunct Jupiter, there are clues in my chart but felt that a past life regression or reading would help me to more clearly understand why I had to go through so much hell, uh, I mean learn so much. In most ways life gets much better with age.

I have had a few intuitions about it. There is an Apache warrior that resonates with me, but I don't think I could possibly have been such an important man (Cochise). I am a very humble person and lead a pretty blessed, simple life. Also, 25 years ago I became step-mom to two kids whose own mother had abandoned them at 4 and 6 years old. The kids were beside themselves and acted out horribly. I kept getting the feeling during meditation that I had in a past life committed suicide, abandoning my own two children and that was why I was living through that, unconditionally helping and caring for them, trying to love them, and them throwing it back at me and blowing everything up. One other incarnation I believe I had was as a singer in ancient Egypt, singing for the ruling class. I am not a singer but I write poetry, inspired by music. This woman is documented in history, and her name was Nany, very close to my name, and at 72 she died and her soul went under judgement to see if she deserved peace or what.
    Last edited by Adaline; 5th November 2017 at 22:09.
    Evolve is love (spelled backwards.)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Adaline For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Flash (5th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), gnostic9 (6th November 2017), Iloveyou (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Adaline (here)
    Fascinating subject. But why are Past Life Readings so expensive. And there is the question of "channelings" - how to determine genuine channelings from mind control manipulation.
    Hi there, Adaline, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

1) Please do take a few minutes to read my previous posts on this thread. My strong advice would be not to even think of investing in a past life reading when you can opt for a past life regression.

There's all the difference in the world. Truly. That was one of the reasons I started this thread, because there can sometimes be quite a lot of misunderstanding and/or confusion about the whole field.

And certainly, don't opt for a channeling. You'd have NO certainty who or what is telling you stuff — or why.

2) To answer the 'expensive' question with a question: How should an experienced, part life regression therapist earn their living and pay their bills? I do this myself, and no way could I do more than a couple of in-depth regressions in a day. And absolutely NO way could I keep that up every day for a week.

It'd become a production line, and a great deal of quality might be lost, including the possibility of errors — all at the expense of clients. One really has to be totally fresh and focused. (Note: I do know some folk who work much more intensively, with tremendous success. But those are rare and remarkable people, with a huge amount of experience.)

Carol Clarke (see this thread), who gives personal readings — but not necessarily at all about past lives, unless that's requested of her — charges £90/$118 for a 50 minute reading, or £65/$85 for a 30 minute reading. She's hardly a wealthy woman (far from it!), and puts a LOT of work into what she does. She can't do this on a production line, either, and she can easily become drained and exhausted if she takes on too much.

On that approximate scale, a good regression therapist might charge something like $150/hour on a pro rata basis. I'd say that's pretty fair. But I do know some people who charge double that, and others who charge half. (I've never charged anything myself thus far, as I've only ever worked with personal friends, at the same time building my experience base. But in the last few weeks I've started to consider offering my services 'professionally', as it were.)

You see, the real question might be: what is this worth? I'd suggest that in some cases, it can be life-transforming, and therefore priceless. One might spend literally one's whole life guessing about something, or trying to figure out why a certain phenomenon is happening repeatedly.

And one would never discharge the core of the issues looking through this present lifetime. Sometimes, that can all be addressed and resolved in just a few sessions — working with the right person.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th November 2017 at 02:14.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), chris_walker (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), gnostic9 (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Michelle Marie (6th November 2017), Omi (7th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th November 2017), TrumanCash (6th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Akashic Records?

What recorded them?

If it's some kind of energy field that's being imprinted with data... then, said data can be "Photo-shopped," right?

Which leads me to considering that said "Akashic Records" are no more than the content of some recycling bins... for indefinite re-use or... NOT

In my opinion the Akashic records shouldn't be a common vernacular or terminology people throw around with the idea that it lends some kind of credence to their point of view.
    In all honesty starting off a statement by implying they are verified by the Akashic records is kind of like Joseph Smith saying he has these Golden Plates that can only be read by those who have magic glasses.

So, my most humble and gracious of bows goes out to Herve, who is stating this and much more eloquently than I ever could.
    Herve, you are a insatiable destroyer of paradigms and the paralysis so often associated.
    I would like to let you know, that through all of our studies and posts, you have always been in the fore front of understanding truth, and I would like to acknowledge that and give a deep bow to you in your work and endeavors, which I know from a personal stand point require constant personal paradigm paralysis smashing, and being as I rarely see folks better at this than myself, I would like to acknowledge that you are a true master in terms of how this art is applied.
    Thank you.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by DNA; 6th November 2017 at 03:02.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), gnostic9 (6th November 2017), gord (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), KiwiElf (6th November 2017), TrumanCash (6th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Adaline (here)
    Hi there, Adaline, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

1) Please do take a few minutes to read my previous posts on this thread. My strong advice would be not to even think of investing in a past life reading when you can opt for a past life regression.

There's all the difference in the world. Truly. That was one of the reasons I started this thread, because there can sometimes be quite a lot of misunderstanding and/or confusion about the whole field.

And certainly, don't opt for a channeling. You'd have NO certainty who or what is telling you stuff — or why.

2) To answer the 'expensive' question with a question: How should an experienced, part life regression therapist earn their living and pay their bills? I do this myself, and no way could I do more than a couple of in-depth regressions in a day. And absolutely NO way could I keep that up every day for a week.

It'd become a production line, and a great deal of quality might be lost, including the possibility of errors — all at the expense of clients. One really has to be totally fresh and focused. (Note: I do know some folk who work much more intensively, with tremendous success. But those are rare and remarkable people, with a huge amount of experience.)

Carol Clarke (see this thread), who gives personal readings — but not necessarily at all about past lives, unless that's requested of her — charges £90/$118 for a 50 minute reading, or £65/$85 for a 30 minute reading. She's hardly a wealthy woman (far from it!), and puts a LOT of work into what she does. She can't do this on a production line, either, and she can easily become drained and exhausted if she takes on too much.

On that approximate scale, a good regression therapist might charge something like $150/hour on a pro rata basis. I'd say that's pretty fair. But I do know some people who charge double that, and others who charge half. (I've never charged anything myself thus far, as I've only ever worked with personal friends, at the same time building my experience base. But in the last few weeks I've started to consider offering my services 'professionally', as it were.)

You see, the real question might be: what is this worth? I'd suggest that in some cases, it can be life-transforming, and therefore priceless. One might spend literally one's whole life guessing about something, or trying to figure out why a certain phenomenon is happening repeatedly.

And one would never discharge the core of the issues looking through this present lifetime. Sometimes, that can all be addressed and resolved in just a few sessions — working with the right person.

Hi Bill. I feel i have been blocked/subdued all my life. I was with a regression therapist about 2 years ago, i was told that i may have an entity attachment. I had a reading from Carol Clarke in july 2017. She mentioned a past life which i have no way of tracing, and that i am a plaeidian, which has been suggested by 2 other psychics. If you have the time, would it be ok to send you the audio reading, and the information that i sent to Carol before the reading. Maybe you could help, or suggest a way forward.

Thank you for all that you do.

francis

Love peace and joy to all!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), KiwiElf (6th November 2017), Noelle (6th November 2017), Sophocles (6th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Yesterday I had a private chat with Bill regarding the question of reputable regressionists, and the fact that many on Avalon seemed to be searching for answers. Here is part of his reply:

It's a frequently posted question — and an understandable one! — who one might contact for regressions that aren't 'let-me-tell-you' readings, and don't involve hypnosis. So I think it might be really helpful to some if you told people that Will was very experienced here.

If you are looking for a good regressionist, please consider Will Berlinghof.

He can take you through whatever you need to do, and he enables you to have the tools to do your own work, so you are not reliant on anyone else. In other words, he is a mentor.

He has had over 40 years experience in this field and knows what he is doing. He does all his work over Skype or telephone and the sessions are usually 2 hours duration. He does not ask for any information from the client beforehand, as all the information comes from the client at the time.

Here are testimonials from his website https://rainbowphoenix.com.au/testimonials/.

Will is blind and I do all his bookings for him, so if you are interested in making an appointment please email me: callista@rainbowphoenix.com.au

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

avid (6th November 2017), Baby Steps (6th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Billy (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), KiwiElf (6th November 2017), Noelle (6th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th November 2017), Sophocles (6th November 2017), TrumanCash (6th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    Maybe you could help, or suggest a way forward.

Thank you for all that you do.
    Yes, I could certainly help, and was just thinking about that — but then Callista just posted immediately above.

I know her husband Will, and you can absolutely trust him. He has a huge amount of experience, and he also understands all the correct protocols.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th November 2017 at 05:45.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (6th November 2017), Callista (6th November 2017), Debra (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), KiwiElf (6th November 2017), Noelle (6th November 2017), Sophocles (6th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Good morning!

I could not resist sharing my past life regression. I can't remember the exact year but it was around 2005 give or take a year.

Now I don't know about all the protocols spoken of here but the person giving me my regression was pretty good in my estimation. I have a recording of it somewhere but have a real hard time listening to it as it makes me emotional. You see what I remembered when I finally got to the point of actually visualizing and remembering was the day of my death. I was also quite conscious and aware...not under hypnosis.

What I found extremely interesting was where I was. The impression I got from the surrounding area and a strong sense was Scotland. Now afterward I found this quite odd because as far as I knew nobody in my heritage was from Scotland and I never usually gave that area a second thought. But Scotland it was. What I remembered from that day was being accosted by some men who I perceived to be some kind of soldiers who eventually threw me off a cliff into the shore of an ocean to my death. That's the nicer version and I won't go into details...but I still remember those details. I also found this quite interesting as in my early twenty's I started to develop a huge fear of heights and especially bridges over water. I literally will start shaking with fear on a bridge or near a cliff. It's quite debilitating too.

So just to close here...I recently did a DNA test for a different reason and quite to my surprise....I'm 50% Scottish! I had no idea. As I said I never gave Scotland a second thought until that regression.

I've always held the belief that our memory is contained in our DNA...I think I'm living proof of that. At the very least I've proven it to myself.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th November 2017 at 12:43.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), avid (6th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Billy (6th November 2017), Callista (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), TrumanCash (6th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for sharing, Shadowself....your account is most interesting!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Billy (6th November 2017), Callista (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Shadowself (6th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I am looking forward to a reading with Will in two days. I am not sure of the format yet, reading, regression or both but I am sure it will be interesting. My current plan is to post the audio on my website and provide a link to it here on the forum.

Bill, thanks for your endorsement of Will. That means a lot.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 6th November 2017 at 13:58.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Callista (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    [...]
    Herve, you are a insatiable destroyer of paradigms and the paralysis so often associated.
    [...]
    Thank you for the acknowledgement, DNA

Like many, along with Jon Rappoport, who are from the "old" school of the scientific method... which first checks for the validity of the "premises" since, when the "premises" are flawed, what can one expect to build upon said premises but flawed investigations and out-to-lunch conclusions.

When one realizes it's already a very difficult task when starting from common, obvious physical evidence... any need to mention subjective "evidence"?

... yet, "There is something to it!"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), TrumanCash (6th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Akashic Records?

What recorded them?

Yes, I've also wondered where this term came from and what does it mean exactly. I can understand it if it is a general indication of the existence of past lives, memories, etc, that can be recovered. However, in common usage by numerous people it appears to have the meaning of some kind of library that exists that records everything, everywhere and everywhen that anyone can tap into. I've never run across any evidence that such a thing exists except as individual memories.

What I have seen in my own research is that if one conducts extensive past life regression research/healing that involves many people a bigger picture does become evident. (Bearing in mind that common sense protocols are used and avoiding possible unverifiable data contamination or outright hijacking via "psychics", "channelers", "hypnotism", "readers", etc.)

Futhermore, I found that if one uses non-hypnotic common sense protocols with abductees one can especially piece together the actual local history of this planet within the past fifteen thousand plus years. This is simply because the controlling ETs operating the artificial reincarnation system follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and often place them in high-level positions in secret societies, religions, government, etc.

And if one conducts extensive past life regressions/healing involving many people a much bigger picture is discernable. Generally speaking, this can only be accomplished with many sessions and that generally requires a long time frame. So one or two regressions may be interesting and helpful, but it barely scratches the surface, IMO.

Question: Does anyone on this thread know when the term "akashic records" came into usage and by whom?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Bruno (6th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

The Akashic Records have been around for a long time. Even History Channel’s Ancient Aliens did a whole program on the entire topic. Edgar Cayce is well known for reading the Akashic Records with high accuracy. From an article written by Kevin Todeschi C.E.O. of A.R.E.:
    “Most often, when giving a reading which discussed a person's soul history and his or her individual sojourn through space and time, Cayce would begin with a statement such as, "Yes, we have before us the records of the entity now known or called _________."- Edgar Cayce

Reference to the Akashic Records have also been found in ancient documents.

“Biblical References: Book of Life
    Information about these Akashic Records – this Book of Life – can be found in folklore, in myth, and throughout the Old and New Testaments. It is traceable at least as far back as the Semitic peoples and includes the Arabs, the Assyrians, the Phoenicians, the Babylonians, and the Hebrews. Among each of these peoples was the belief that there was in existence some kind of celestial tablets which contained the history of humankind as well as all manner of spiritual information.
    The first reference in Scripture to some unearthly volume is found in Exodus 32:32. After the Israelites had committed a most grievous sin by worshiping the golden calf, it was Moses who pleaded on their behalf, even offering to take full responsibility and have his own name stricken "out of thy book which thou hast written" in recompense for their deed. Later, in the Old Testament, we learn that there is nothing about an individual that is not known in this same book. In Psalm 139, David makes reference to the fact God has written down everything about him and all the details of his life – even that which is imperfect and those deeds which have yet to be performed.

Please contact Kevin Todeshci for further information if you need more details.
    Source: https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...ashic-records/

If you’ve never experienced a well trained Akashic Reader how can you discount it? If you’re trying to get to the truth of the matter you look at all research not just your own, that’s just common sense. That would be like me saying Past Life Regression doesn’t work, which I will never say because I do believe if you get someone good it will merit results. I’ve never done it before, but just because I haven’t tried it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, again you have to consider the research work of others and to not do so would make me question whether the person ignoring other researcher's work has a complete grasp on said topic.

Scientifically, the existence of the Akashic Records is very plausible. Everything around you is energy, everything vibrates at a frequency. We know from Dr. Bruce Lipton’s work that words vibrate at a frequency and lie in ‘the field’. What’s ‘the field’? Thanks to the work of Virgo Consortium (see here: http://wwwmpa.mpa-garching.mpg.de/ga...um/index.shtml) we know the Aether Field is scientifically proven as it’s been photographed….see picture on the right:

Notice the similarities in photos? Think Holographic Universe…Anyways, it’s not hard to connect the dots to understand how words can be read from the Aether Field and if one can tune into the correct frequency, just like a radio station, they can then read words within ‘the field’, which is exactly what Kevin Ryerson does as did Edgar Cayce. There’s even a Complete Idiot’s guide to the Akashic Record:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idio.../dp/1592579965

Do research the topic of Akashic Records, as many others have and have shared their work online.

My knowledge about it came from first hand experience which is why I speak so confidently about the findings. My first Akashic reading with Kevin, I was a complete skeptic about the process. I didn’t have a problem with the concept of past lives, but I was skeptical on how anyone could obtain information from something known as The Akashic Records….I wanted to know what past life identity memory I was remembering and after doing some researching and vetting I contacted Kevin Ryerson for assistance. Sometime in the fall of 2005 I had visited The Newport Mansions in Rhode Island. These are amazing vacation homes of the wealthy dating back to the late 1800’s. As I was walking through one of them I suddenly began to have past life memories as these homes were a trigger because they were similar to what I was raised in as a young child in the past life I was remembering. One word came to the forefront of my mind, ‘Renaissance’……I knew I had something to do with the Renaissance in the mid 1500’s. Fast forward to my first reading in 2011, 6 years later, and what does Kevin say right out of the gate, ‘you were a person of ‘Renaissance’ and typically you reincarnate during Renaissance periods.’ He then gave my identity as Marie R. Stuart, Mary Queen of Scots. R stands for Regent and that is how she signed her name Marie R., which is why he was giving me the identity in this manner as he was reading the Akashic. Well I never told Kevin the story I just shared with you…..You have to think about the statistical odds of him getting the same word I did…How many words are there in the English language? And out of all those words he picked the same I did, which said not only was he reading my record, but likely I was reading ‘the field’ myself.

This is what I mean when I say you have to ‘experience’ it to understand it as it’s difficult to articulate in words why one can be so sure their personal record is being read. This guy kicks out information rather quickly which is impossible if he weren’t reading from something. So when you’re exploring historical figures, in different time periods, the person doing the reading would have to have a huge knowledge base about history to respond as quickly as he does, which he doesn't as he’s reading the Akashic. Also, using my case as an example, you ask yourself, how could he know my identity if he has no information about me other than my current name, birth date and place of birth? So when I went to research the identity, using Dr. Semkiw's methodology, I began to find all kinds of matches called ‘objectives.’ My wedding day was her birthday, my birthday coincided with the day of my coronation to the throne of France, my birth name was the same as hers. And guess what, he didn’t have my birth name, he only had my adopted name because I never told him I was adopted. Even better, my facial measurements were taken by a professional in the reincarnation field(Biometrics) and we found exact matches to her death mask. In Biometrics you don’t get an exact match unless you are that person which is why the FBI relies on Biometrics to identify people. Then you start to take a closer look at the people around you and they begin to match in the same manner…Again, what are the statistical odds of finding so many matches? In reincarnation they say you have an energy signature which is why your facial bone structure will be the same from one incarnation to the next, which is why it can be measured. You may not look exactly the same, but your bone structure will. So when you get this many matches, this is when you know it’s real as the statistics tell you, the likelihood it’s all a coincidence is far from the truth. The more you can find, the more the compelling case. You really can’t ignore the evidence and it’s why many seek Kevin’s assistance and respect both his work and that of Semkiw’s.

Remember Avalon member Christian? His friend Michael Jaco went to Kevin Ryerson and was quite pleased with the experience. You can read about his book here:

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-War.../dp/1497521262

Dr. Walter Semikiw has been working with Kevin Ryerson for many years on cases using the methodology of ‘objectives’ combined with Kevin’s ability to read the Akashic Records. You can see his case studies in his books and on his website. Lois Wetzel has also documented cases, her book is called Akashic Records Case Studies of Past Lives.

There’s plenty of information to be found on the topic, but don’t just read about it, go experience it for yourself!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 6th November 2017 at 17:48.

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

CASE STUDY

Biometric Proof Sherrie Lea Laird Marilyn Monroe Reincarnation

Sherrie Lea Laird was Akashic Confirmed by Kevin Ryerston- Ahtun-Re

PS Paul Von Ward is who did the Biometric measurements on my face and that of my research partner.

Last edited by we-R-one; 6th November 2017 at 18:26.

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Question: Does anyone on this thread know when the term "akashic records" came into usage and by whom?
    From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records:

The Sanskrit term akasha was introduced to the language of theosophy through H. P. Blavatsky (1831–1891), who characterized it as a sort of life force; she also referred to "indestructible tablets of the astral light" recording both the past and future of human thought and action, but she did not use the term "akashic".[4] The notion of an akashic record is attributed to Alfred Percy Sinnett, who, in his book Esoteric Buddhism (1883), wrote of a Buddhist belief in "a permanency of records in the Akasa" and "the potential capacity of man to read the same."[4][5] By C. W. Leadbeater's Clairvoyance (1899) the association of the term with the idea was complete, and he identified the akashic records by name as something a clairvoyant could read.[4] In his 1913 Man: How, Whence, and Whither?, Leadbeater claims to record the history of Atlantis and other civilizations as well as the future society of Earth in the 28th century.[4][6]

Alice A. Bailey wrote in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3 – Union achieved and its Results (1927):
    The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire.
    ~~~

(Bill's comments)

The notion was later popularized by Rudolph Steiner. What we see from this is that it's not an ancient concept, but a modern one.

Of some interest (and irony! ) is that the person who was Helena Blavatsky — one of the most experienced and able past-life therapists on the planet, who I've known as a close friend for 29 years — has shared with me personally that she is profoundly regretful that she (as Blavatsky) made so many errors and spread them so widely.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Joe Akulis (21st November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2017), Noelle (6th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), TrumanCash (7th November 2017), Wind (6th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Now I don't know about all the protocols spoken of here...
    The most important are:
    1. NEVER judge, or overlay the client's own subjective reality with your own ideas.
    2. NEVER correct the client, or tell them you think they're wrong or mistaken, even by implication or subtle suggestion.
    3. ALWAYS acknowledge everything the client shares.
    4. ALWAYS follow, and enter the process through, the client's interest and attention. (Not your own!) That indicates the presence of emotional charge in the client, which in turn indicates the presence of 'unfinished business'.
    5. When a process is started, ALWAYS finish it — or if a long and complex session has to be incomplete because of real-world time-constraints, resume the session as soon as possible (ideally the same day, or within a couple of days at most) in order not to leave things 'open' and possibly painful and real-time triggering.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017), Noelle (6th November 2017), Omi (7th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2017), TrumanCash (7th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

(Bill's comments)

The notion was later popularized by Rudolph Steiner. What we see from this is that it's not an ancient concept, but a modern one.

Of some interest (and irony! ) is that the person who was Helena Blavatsky — one of the most experienced and able past-life therapists on the planet, who I've known as a close friend for 29 years — has shared with me personally that she is profoundly regretful that she (as Blavatsky) made so many errors and spread them so widely.
    Sure there can be errors in misinterpretations, however you can get proper identities by searching for 'objectives' and using Biometrics when possible. The combination of all like Paul Von Ward talks about in the video above is what makes for a compelling case. I wouldn't discount the evidence, there's just too much of it if you know where to look. Regression sessions aren't the only means and since the title of this thread is Past Lives 101, surely you have to consider other evidence. I just feel this needs to be said, because too many on here are glossing over research I'm providing because they're not familiar with it and just because one isn't familiar with it, doesn't mean there's no merit to it.

34. Link to Post #99
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    Darn! That sucks... I still feel like dodging under a table or join the monsters under my bed when recalling some mistakes I made this life...

May the collective divine consciousness bless your friend's cotton socks
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Adaline (6th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), DNA (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records:

The Sanskrit term akasha was introduced to the language of theosophy through H. P. Blavatsky (1831–1891), who characterized it as a sort of life force; she also referred to "indestructible tablets of the astral light" recording both the past and future of human thought and action, but she did not use the term "akashic".[4] The notion of an akashic record is attributed to Alfred Percy Sinnett, who, in his book Esoteric Buddhism (1883), wrote of a Buddhist belief in "a permanency of records in the Akasa" and "the potential capacity of man to read the same."[4][5] By C. W. Leadbeater's Clairvoyance (1899) the association of the term with the idea was complete, and he identified the akashic records by name as something a clairvoyant could read.[4] In his 1913 Man: How, Whence, and Whither?, Leadbeater claims to record the history of Atlantis and other civilizations as well as the future society of Earth in the 28th century.[4][6]

Alice A. Bailey wrote in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3 – Union achieved and its Results (1927):
    The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire.
    ~~~

(Bill's comments)

Hi Bill, interesting because I heard the exact same thing about Blavatsky from some of her brothers in arms (spiritual colleagues) and that she regretted it and had to pay for mistakes in a karmic way.

Bill, where was that person who is Blavatsky reincarnation born? (cross checking information here)

I have also been told that akashic records contain exactly what Alice A. Bailey said and that one has to be very careful when reading them, to differentiate between truth and lived expériences versus desires and dreams of humans. I have been told also the same for past life readings/seeing - to be careful because sometimes one either sees some historical events not related to any of one's lives, or some desires of what should have happened at a given time.

I was asked a little while ago if I know how to differentiate between true pas life and something in the astral or akashic records that aren't mine, and I answered pretty much the same thing you described in a previous post: one KNOWS, and something changes in one's life or perception then on, after seeing the previous life. If nothing changes and it seems like an observation, it may be unrelated to any of one's previous life. (taking into account that everything and everyone is in fact related, we are all the same oversoul).

I had both, expériences related to past lives, and observations unrelated to my lives (remote viewing in time and space), with and without hypnosis for past lives, and through rebirth or simply going into a place i have never been and souvenirs came back (ex: the building where Napoleon and his generals were working to plan the war and conquest - and the écurie (horse barn) nearby which are still used by the French army nowadays - they did not allow me to visit, but I knew in which stall my horse was. Much came back to me, and gosh, I will never obey Napoleon again! I am just finisthing in this actual lifetime getting rid of the guilt and sadness generated in that lifetime.

In Istanbul, I heard the clamour of pain and suffering, thousands of voices, at one of the corner of the old city, not knowing what was happening to me. When i told this to a Turk I could talk to without being deemed crazy, he was surprised and told me that in those 4 corners were towers and dunjons. In the precise corner I experienced the voices, Sultans and Byzantines and Constatinople governers and Kings had been, for thousands of years, torturing people. This was an observation, not a previous life of mine. And it changed nothing in me except for knowing I can observe such énergies, such imprints.

No need for anyone to read the past lives or anyone else, we can all do it ourselves.
    Last edited by Flash; 6th November 2017 at 20:03.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Adaline (7th November 2017), Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Callista (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Hervé (6th November 2017), TrumanCash (7th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast