+ Reply to Thread
Page 1393 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 393 893 1293 1343 1383 1393 1403 1443 1493 1822 LastLast
Results 27,841 to 27,860 of 36433

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27841
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Nemesis Maturity

Venus and Mars Spectacular Conjunction

Published 21st August 2019

Venus and Mars are about to have a spectacular conjunction. Don't bother looking, though. The two planets are right beside the sun. Coronagraphs onboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) are monitoring their convergence.

At closest approach on August 24th, Venus and Mars will be less than 1/2 degree apart. Human eyes won't be able to see the pair in the bright blue noontime sky, but SOHO can, using opaque disks to block the glare.

Related musical interlude:

A Mythological look @ the devine couple

&

Comet 168P/Hergenrother Is Fast Approaching Earth

Astronomers and amateur photographers are in for a treat this week when a huge comet arrives in the night sky. The comet, dubbed Comet 168P-Hergenrother will reach its highest point on the evening of August 22, 2019.

During its approach, it will be about 1.13 astronomical units or about 106 million miles from Earth.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #27842
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Ev Cochrane: Mars The Warrior-Hero

It’s perhaps one of the great unresolved yet overlooked mysteries facing academia and science — the extraordinary identities of planets in myth and tradition. Nothing in the familiar ideas about our history can explain the incredible patterns, found in extensive cross-cultural comparison, of words, phrases, imagery and storytelling describing a former age of gods and goddesses, of heroes and monsters.

In ancient myth, Mars is identified as a masculine, warrior-hero figure, a dragon slayer, the god of war. Does anything in Mars' appearance in our sky today explain this global pattern?

For decades, Ev Cochrane, a colleague of Dave Talbott and the late Dwardu Cardona, has investigated this question. Ev has authored four books, including Martian Metamorphoses: The Planet Mars in Ancient Myth & Religion. In part one of this two-part presentation, we asked Ev to begin by elaborating the incredible global patterns in myth and tradition identifying Mars as the warrior hero.

Ev's EU 2017 talk, "Mars in Ancient Myth and Religion":

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #27843
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SciShow Space

This Reaction Could Let Us Live On Mars

There is a chemical reaction discovered a century ago that could be the key to creating everything from fuel to shelter on Mars!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd August 2019 at 01:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7. Link to Post #27844
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dr Becky Smethurst

Night Sky News | August 2019 | The Milky Way Is Warped & Its Black Hole Is Flickering

It's Night Sky News time again where we recap everything that's happened in space news this past month and everything to look out for in the sky in the coming month.

Winter hexagon - 01:12
    Jupiter, Saturn and the Moon - 02:45
    The Pleiades and the Moon - 03:29
    The warped Milky Way - 04:14 - Skowron et al. 2019 - https://arxiv.org/pdf/1806.10653.pdf
    The Milky Way’s black hole is flickering - 08:10 - Do et al. 2019 - https://arxiv.org/pdf/1908.01777.pdf
    Trouble with the ExoMars mission - 12:19
    Naming new features on Pluto - 14:33

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

9. Link to Post #27845
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

CosmoQuest

Daily Space

Streamed & Published 21st August 2019

Dr Pamela Gay with your space & astronomy news for the past two days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

11. Link to Post #27846
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TMRO

Space News | Vulcan Wins & Virgin Galactic Has A New Home

United Launch Alliance has won a couple of contracts for its not-yet-flying Vulcan rocket, one of which has a mini space shuttle as a payload! Virgin Galactic is taking up residence at Spaceport America (finally!) And NASA's Vehicle Assembly Building may have a new tenant!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27847
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space.com

New US Space Command Will Launch Next Week, VP Pence Says

The new United States Space Command will officially be up and running by the end of the month, Vice President Mike Pence said today (Aug. 20) at a meeting of the National Space Council.

Read all about it here: https://www.space.com/space-command-...gust-2019.html

Full National Space Council meeting 2019

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

JRS (23rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #27848
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 21st & August 2019 | Plasma Filament, Coronal Hole, Electric Halo Discovery

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

17. Link to Post #27849
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UniverseToday.com

Earth Is An Exoplanet To Aliens. This Is What They’d See

The study of exoplanets has matured considerably in the last ten years. During this time, the majority of the over 4000 exoplanets that are currently known to us were discovered. It was also during this time that the process has started to shift from the process of discovery to characterization. What’s more, next-generation instruments will allow for studies that will reveal a great deal about the surfaces and atmospheres of exoplanets.

This naturally raises the question: what would a sufficiently-advanced species see if they were studying our planet? Using multi-wavelength data of Earth, a team of Caltech scientists was able to construct a map of what Earth would look like to distant alien observers. Aside from addressing the itch of curiosity, this study could also help astronomers reconstruct the surface features of “Earth-like” exoplanets in the future.

Read all about it here: https://www.universetoday.com/143176...hat-theyd-see/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2019), TelosianEmbrace (26th August 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

19. Link to Post #27850
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Ten Obscure Solutions To The Fermi Paradox

An exploration off ten of the lesser known potential solutions to the Fermi paradox.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

21. Link to Post #27851
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Podcast UFO

Jon Sumple & Jack Roth | Extraordinary: The Seeding & More

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, guests Jon Sumple & Jack Roth discuss their latest film, Extraordinary: The Seeding to released September 3rd, and share that it is more a story of people and their extraordinary experiences, whatever they may be, plus claims of purported hybrid children, they do not claim evidence, but there film is for you to watch and make up your own mind. Support us through Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/join/2959947

Abductions. Reproduction experiments. Memories of seeing children off-planet. The idea of humans participating in an alien hybrid program sounds absurd until you talk to people who have experienced it. Thousands of individuals around the world have had reproductive experiments carried out against their will.

The most harrowing?

The termination of unexplained pregnancies. Memories remain suppressed and fragmented, leaving experiencers confused, depressed and with a profound sense of loss. In others, the memories are visceral and emotionally disturbing. Thanks to increased acceptance, more people are coming forward with their frightening experiences.

Are aliens involved in a complex hybridization project where humans are used to cultivate a hybrid population? Extraordinary: The Seeding tells these stories through one-on-one interviews with abductees—brave individuals sharing intensely personal and emotional stories.

Through analysis with global ufology experts, the film also explores hybridization, why it’s happening and its impact on humanity. The information presented is intended to educate, entertain and encourage audiences to ask one simple question: What if this is all true?

j3FILMS was formed in 2011 and has extensive ties to the ufology and paranormal fields, developing long-standing relationships with global thought leaders for more than 25 years. j3FILMS partners Jon Sumple, Jack Roth and Jamie Sernoff debuted their first documentary film, "Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek Story," at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival in 2013, earning a Special Jury Prize.

"Extraordinary: The Seeding" is the second in a trilogy of films intended to take viewers deeper into the abduction and hybridization phenomena. The film has been an official selection in 15 film festivals, earning best documentary awards at the 2019 Pasadena International Film Festival and the 2019 Los Angeles Television, Script and Film Festival. The film also earned a Best Feature Documentary for April 2019 in the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards and a Best Documentary-Silver Award in the 2019 Queen Palm International Film Festival.

“Extraordinary: The Seeding” premieres on digital platforms worldwide on September 3 at 3:00 a.m. ET.

j3FILMS is in post-production on the third film in its abduction-focused trilogy and is due for release in September 2020.

Film website: extraordinarytheseeding.com
    j3FILMS Website: j3films.com
    Twitter: @j3_FILMS
    Film Facebook: facebook.com/EX2TheSeeding/
    j3FILMS Facebook: facebook.com/j3films

Trailer

22. Link to Post #27852
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Matt Tiller4Riller

Deep Prasad | Quantum Computing & UAPs

Published 20th August 2019

Exclusive interview with Deep Prasad, the founder & CEO of ReactiveQ - a quantum computing company based in Toronto. Deep and I met at the SCU conference in March of 2019 and I’m glad we’ve kept in touch. In this interview we discuss the empirically observed capabilities of UAPs as well as quantum tech and other scientific insights.

For more information about ReactiveQ check out their website at
    reactiveq.io

&

Responding Logically To Illogical Reasoning

In the absence of understanding, both skeptics and experts abound. I'd like to level the playing field. So, here is a basic working theory of how the advanced aerial vehicles (AAVs) could potentially function. In this video, I use my own knowledge of physics and theoretical quantum physics to highlight a few of the capabilities of UFOs that mystify us.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd August 2019 at 14:03.

23. Link to Post #27853
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Gralien Report

Brett Tingley | The Navy's Secret UFO Patents

Broadcast 13th & Published 21st August 2019

This week, leading off with news we take a look at the incredible “Goliath” frogs in Cameroon that recently revealed a surprising secret… we also look at a “sorcerer’s treasure trove” recovered from the famous and ill-fated archaeological site of Pompeii. We then examine how the latest A.I. is able to predict the success of certain films; and based on the results, it’s a good thing they aren’t predicting who will commit future crimes… yet. We then shift our attention over to a Buddhist temple in Japan that is reaching an all-new and younger audience with the help of a “robot priest.” This seems fitting since most people appear to already worship the technology around them here in the West.

Then getting to the heart of the discussion this week, we are joined by Brett Tingley, an investigative writer for sites that include The Warzone, whose recent articles on a series of mysterious U.S. Navy patents have been raising questions… and eyebrows. At the center of this unfolding story is the mysterious inventor behind the patents, Salvatore Pais, whose work Tingley has been chronicling now in articles that feature his probing for answers about the novel technologies Dr. Pais is said to have developed.

The fact that they are nearly identical to alleged technologies long discussed in UFO reports is probably no coincidence: we take a deep look at this developing story, and what it could have to do with technologies in development by foreign superpowers like China on this edition of The Micah Hanks Program.

Show links

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...heir-own-ponds

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49325627

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...il-simply-plot

https://news.yahoo.com/playing-god-j...043640106.html

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...nt-is-operable

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd August 2019 at 03:49.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2019)

25. Link to Post #27854
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Amazing UFOs In The 21st Century

UFOs are not just historical. The 21st century has been very active with reports, several of which are truly spectacular. Richard Dolan reviews six of the century's most well-known cases. Deservedly so, he argues.

They are:

2000: Illinois "Cop" Sighting
    2002: F-16s chasing UFOs near Washington, D.C.
    2004: The Tic Tac UFO incident.
    2006: UFO Over Chicago's O'Hare Airport
    2008: Stephensville, Texas incident
    2014-2015: UFO encounters by the USS Roosevelt

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd August 2019 at 03:53.

26. Link to Post #27855
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

UFO Chronicles Podcast

Episode 11 | Mauricio From Spain | UFO Over The Andes

Our guest today is Mauricio from Spain, and his sighting occurred back in 1992 when he was camping at the Chingaza National Park within the Central mountain chain of the Andes in Colombia, South America.

If you have had a strange experience and would like to be interviewed on our Podcast drop me an e-mail.

E-mail: ufochronicles@gmail.com

Other UFO Chronicles

Episode.1 TARITA AND THE STAR PEOPLE
    https://youtu.be/HwMnBDbDz7c

Episode.2 GARY MCKINNON
    https://youtu.be/dDJfaDv3bhU

Episode.3 NAOMI: Experiencer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Jbe...

Episode.4 WILL AND THE ECETI RANCH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZonrI...

Episode.5 Kevin Estrella
    https://youtu.be/Xwb5PTbwNzw

Episode.6 BE QUIET AND IT'LL GO AWAY
    https://youtu.be/yh8KzAvIajo

Episode.7 SEV TOK
    https://youtu.be/xgRk66KqzeQ

Episode.8 I KNOW WHAT I SAW
    https://youtu.be/dffGBMlbvIs

Episode.9 IT FOLLOWED US
    https://youtu.be/UDXLj0h4D4s

Episode.10 I Vanished At Denver Airport
    https://youtu.be/Uj7xWFd1zug

27. Link to Post #27856
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

UFO Planet

Large Green UFO Hovers Over City In Chile

Today we get to examine a strange video captured over Punta Arenas in Chile. The submitter had no idea what they were filming. The object was out over the ocean just off the coast.

Submitter description:

With my friend we saw a strange green light floating in the ocean and started filming it. We couldn't figure out what it was but then it became apparent that it was unknown in origin. It was at night and we never saw anything like that so we couldn't believe what we were seeing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2019)

29. Link to Post #27857
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Black Vault Radio

Erica Lukes | Skinwalker & Hessdalen Lights

Published 20th August 2019

In episode #39 of The Black Vault Radio -- Field investigator and radio show host Erica Lukes steps into the vault. With a passion for traveling the world, and investigating the unknown, Erica breaks down her time at the mysterious Skinwalker Ranch. Then, she details her recent trip to Norway to investigate a mysterious phenomenon known as the Hessdalen Lights.

(Please note: With the interview portion of the show, audio gets a bit robotic/phasey and it's obviously not to the quality I like. I will be making adjustments for recording in the future, so I don't rely on YouTube's output for the audio. Thank you for your understanding!)

&

Newly Released Luis Elizondo Emails: A Breakdown Analysis

To quote John

"Join me, John Greenewald, Jr., as I breakdown the new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) release of e-mails to/from Mr. Luis Elizondo. (Source for documents: https://www.theblackvault.com/casefi...dopsr-process/

Find out about the process Mr. Elizondo utilized to have the three "UAP videos" reviewed by the Pentagon, and, what the e-mails reveal about the videos themselves. I'll even go through what the e-mails DON'T reveal, despite what some may want you to think.

In addition to the documented facts, I'll break down a statement on this very issue by Luis Elizondo himself, made through George Knapp and Coast to Coast AM (not KLAS-TV/Las Vegas). Why would Mr. Elizondo respond this way, and not through their own PR department/firm working with To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science? What important details did Mr. Elizondo omit from his statement to justify his actions? I'll use his own words to prove these discrepancies and possible outright fabrications to protect his story.

Lastly, I will break down the downright fabricated (yes, I'll prove it) "reporting" by some bloggers/"journalists" that are twisting the facts, and even making up their own, to fit TTSA's agenda and protect their image. Don't take my word for it -- I'll show you the proof and let you decide by showing you their own words, not mine, and verifiable evidence to disprove their claims to you, all while parading as "unbiased journalists."

Who do you believe when it is all said and done? You decide... join me for a fun and informative analysis of what these documents really are... and aren't."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (26th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #27858
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 22nd August 2019 | Nova Dust, Earth's Core, Earthquake Watch

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

33. Link to Post #27859
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Gateway Foundation

Von Braun Station With SpaceX Starship : Design Challenges

Published 22nd August 2019

The Goal of Von Braun Station is to build a dual-use station that is economically self-sustaining. Von Braun Station creation will also form a space construction industry with bots, pods, drones, construction arms, new space suits, and large-scale truss building machines designed for building large structures in space.

This video, and the ones that will follow, were made for NASA and other aerospace engineers to see that this is a technically feasible design, with a solid business plan, that will allow NASA and other space agencies to buy, rent, or lease space on this station very affordably.

Later, when they have acquired the low-gravity data they need, they can move on to other projects with no binding financial ties.

We ask you all the same two questions:
    1. Is this a good design?
    2. Is the time right to build a rotating station to acquire valuable, low-gravity, human physiology data?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

To join our Crew Membership go to:
    gatewayspaceport.com/membership

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

35. Link to Post #27860
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ScienceAlert.com

Study: There May Be Exoplanets Out There Even Better Suited For Life Than Earth

Published 23rd August 2019

The search for a habitable exoplanet has been a frustrating one. Although we've found a bunch of rocky planets orbiting at the right distance from their star, further investigation has so far mostly yielded nothing but barren poisonous rocks lashed with deadly stellar flares.
    But according to new research using computer modelling to explore the conditions that could exist on different types of exoplanets, there could be places out there where life absolutely thrives - even more than it does on Earth.
    And it all has to do with oceans.

Read all about it here: https://www.sciencealert.com/there-m...ife-than-earth

Scientific paper

https://goldschmidt.info/2019/abstra...?id=2019002009
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd August 2019 at 15:51.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1393 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 393 893 1293 1343 1383 1393 1403 1443 1493 1822 LastLast