+ Reply to Thread
Page 1358 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 358 858 1258 1308 1348 1358 1368 1408 1458 1822 LastLast
Results 27,141 to 27,160 of 36436

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #27141
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Project Camelot

Andy Lloyd | Darker Stars : Re Planet X

Published 17th May 2019

Kerry talks with Andy Lloyd, author and researcher about his latest book on Planet X and other planetary mysteries.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (18th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #27142
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dark Journalist

Dr. Joseph Farrell | UFO File Wars: Secret Endgame Revealed!

Published 17th May 2019

DLDJ & Dr Farrell combine yet again for another Breakthrough Episode!

Topics covered are as follows:

Asteroid Defense Cover, Wernher Von Braun. Dr. Carol Rosin, Nazi Bell Technology, Space Platform, Alien Invasion Card, Final Struggle Over the UFO File - Trump Space Force Vs. Harry Reid Podesta TTSA, CIA Fake UFO Disclosure Op, Kennedy Reagan White House Battle for X Technology, The Secret Space Program with a smidgen of 9/11 .

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (21st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #27143
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Grant Cameron Whitehouse UFO

UFOs, Red Flags & Area 51

Published 17th May 2019

1988/1989- the story broke about the secret base near Las Vegas.
    Is it all counter-intelligence? Grant ties TTSA to Area 51. Is it a distraction? AATIP,
    Billy Goodman's radio show, the key to the story was John Lear, Jackie Gleason and Richard Nixon, classified material, Timothy Good, MUFON conference, John Lear's phone taps, the John Lear Hypothesis, Beyond the Pale Horse, Bill Cooper, the Krill papers, Bill Moore, Lee Graham leaking documents, redacted documents, Stanton Friedman, MJ-12, Eric Davis, Los Alamos live alien, Ron Pandolfi, Dr. Edward Teller, UFO cover up live, alien autopsy, Ronald Reagan, the flow chart MJ12 and AREA 51, the parapsychology research unit and the CIA, "WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO JOHN LEAR AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM?"

Is the government doing full disclosure, a cover-up or a limited disclosure with plausible deniability? Is Bob Lazar a whistleblower? What about John Lear's role? Where is the crash material if it isn't at area 51?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th May 2019 at 15:32. Reason: Add concluding link...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #27144
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode #1299 | Annie Jacobsen

Streamed & Published 17th May 2019

Joe hosts returning guest Annie Jacobsen for a discussion which starts @ The Roswell crash / Area 51 & goes through the whole gamut of conspiratorial issues whilst detailing the contents of her brand new book entitled "Surprise, Kill, Vanish: The Secret History of CIA Paramilitary Armies, Operators, and Assassins".

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th May 2019 at 07:22.

8. Link to Post #27145
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Black Vault Radio

Episode 32 | Remembering Stanton Friedman

Published 17th May 2019

In episode #32 of The Black Vault Radio -- I remember my friend, Mr. Stanton Friedman.

Many may have heard this before, but when I started researching at the age of 15, I wrote everyone I could find that was a big name in the field of UFOs in order to make contacts and to learn. Out of everyone I ever wrote in those beginning days, only one wrote back... Stanton Friedman.

He sent me, without charge, a pile of reading material from his own writings. He believed in me, when no one else did, within the field of UFOlogy. To me, that first envelope packed with material he sent to me, represented two things. 1) How amazing, and thorough, of a researcher he really was. But 2) it showed me from the starting gate -- he was a gentleman.

We became friends after that. Our friendship would span more than 20 years, and we always enjoyed seeing each other at various conferences and shooting multiple television series together.

Of course, sometimes it is hard to chat one-on-one with a legend like Stanton - many others want a moment of his time as well. But, I was very lucky. Stanton and I would find ourselves in places that allowed us to sit down, one-on-one, and just chat. I remember one instance where he and I sat down for Chinese food together, in a small town outside where he and I both spoke at, and we just chatted, laughed and I was able to soak it all in. He was a legend, in the true sense of the word, but he was also, my friend.

Away from my personal connection with Stanton - I had a pure admiration for what he accomplished. He dug - and dug deep - for answers. He would meticulously turn over every stone he could, to find an answer. He traveled to archives; he picked up the telephone; he read documents; and he just simply dug. We ALL, including myself, can learn from Stanton's methods and his contributions to not only UFOlogy, but to the true definition of the word RESEARCHER. I learned so much from him, I can not even explain.

About two weeks ago, I spoke with Stanton on the telephone for a while. If I knew that was the last time I would hear his voice, I would've said "Thank you."

"Thank you, Stanton, for being a role model for myself, and for others, on what it is like to seek the TRUTH. Thank you, Stanton, for defining what it is to research in a field, that deserves careful attention to detail. Thank you, Stanton, for just being a friend."

9. Link to Post #27146
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Spaced Out Radio

Mike Damante | A Look Into TTSA

Broadcast 17th & Published 18th May 2019

Mike Damante is one of the few journalists who's been able to interview Tom Delonge and members of the To The Stars Academy. Mike is a teacher of Journalism and Engish, in Houston, Texas. His website is punkrockandufos.com, where he mixes his love of music and UFOs together.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #27147
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

World Science Festival

Kathryn Denning, David Kipping, Karen Lewis & Marcelo Magnasco | Alien Contact: What Happens Next?

Published 17th May 2019

Are we alone in this vast universe? Some think that’s highly unlikely. With new technologies joining the search, NASA estimates we’ll find definitive evidence of aliens within 20 to 30 years. Which raises the vital question: And then what? Will the news inspire jubilation, despair, or fear? Will aliens be seen as gods or interlopers? Evidence of alien life will provoke fundamental questions about our place in the universe–not just about who they are, but also who we are. Join astronomers, astrobiologists, anthropologists, philosophers, and linguists as we ponder these issues.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27148
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 16th & 17th May 2019

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

15. Link to Post #27149
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SOTT Media

April 2019 : Earth Changes Summary

Published 13th May 2019

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #27150
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Thunderbolts Project

Space News | Andrew Hall | Eye Of The Electric Storm

Published 26th April 2019

Today, author Andrew Hall continues his remarkable series of presentations on the promising new geology the electric universe offers. Like every rocky body in our solar system, our planet’s landscape demands a radical shift in perception. The standard geological toolkit, limited to the processes of plate tectonics, wind and water erosion, volcanism and impacts from space proves woefully inadequate to explain what we actually see. In this first episode of his new series, Andrew outlines how the high-energy atmospheric phenomena we see throughout the solar system, which are electromagnetic in nature, provide essential clues to understanding our planet’s visible features.

Thunderblog "The Eye of the Storm"

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...-storm-part-1/

Space News | Andrew Hall | The Electric Winds of Jupiter

Published 17th May 2019

In recent years, one of the great shocks in space science has been the discovery of just how incredible the electromagnetic energies are at the gas giant Jupiter. Astronomers had long known that Jupiter possesses an extensive and powerful magnetic field, as well as tremendous x-ray aurorae, super-fast winds, and a mysterious, enduring anticyclonic storm in the region called the Great Red Spot. However, NASA’s Juno mission has shattered all conventional ideas about the mechanisms behind these phenomena. Today, in part two of his ten-part series Eye of the Storm, author Andrew Hall explores the question, what can the electrical Jovian environment tell us about the atmospheric and weather phenomena throughout the solar system, including on Earth?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

19. Link to Post #27151
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

APOD Videos

Planets of the Solar System: Tilts and Spins

Published 17th May 2019

20. Link to Post #27152
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Mars Society

Mars Talk Podcast - Episode #3

Published 17th May 2019

The mars society get together for another chat session on all thing space.

Episode breakdown:
    00:02:50 Artemis Program and NASA's budget request
    00:10:54 Blue Origin's press event
    00:27:32 Alan Stern vs. Ron Ekers on definition of planet
    00:42:41 NASA's 3D Printed Mars Habitat Competition
    01:00:02 Honorable Mention News / Lightning Round
    01:27:45 NASA's plan to get to the Moon (pre-Artemis)
    01:51:00 Chapter News
    01:53:50 Mars Society Seattle Chapter Highlight
    02:03:13 Marspedia Project Highlight
    02:15:52 Closing / Credits

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #27153
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Deep Thoughts Radio

Episode 383 : NASA 2024 Moon Mission

Published 17th May 2019

So NASA is going back to the Moon? And nearly NO ONE knows it. Why is that? Could it be this is yet another fake promise to go? Will Elon Musk ride on the outside having forgotten his commitment to go to Mars personally in 2018? In this episode, we review the absurd claims that NASA is not only going back to the Moon in four years, but never leaving.

23. Link to Post #27154
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th May 2019), Star Tsar (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #27155
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Rob Freeman Atmospheric Anomalies

Jay Lee | LA UFO Skywatching - Atmospheric ‘Creatures’ Over California

Published 17th May 2019

The Making Contact Team made its way into California, where science fiction evolved into science fact, with our introduction to ufologist, Jay Lee.

Jay mediates CE5 group skywatches in multiple locations throughout Los Angeles and has dedicated countless hours to studying atmospheric anomalies, which was evident with a high-end telescopic unit that was poised for action right in his own backyard.

Jay introduced us to many of his science-based theories, like for example, the sky above being like the ocean, also filled with many unidentified creatures. This is ​referred to as cryptozoology, and with that, more information was added to our research. Hans also discussed in detail, what he refers to as indications of imitation, when it comes to many objects in the sky, including balloons and birds.

https://www.facebook.com/jayleeufo/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/u...en-things.html

-----ABOUT MAKING CONTACT PROJECT-----

Over the last 4 years, we (the Making Contact Team), have been traveling around the world to over 14 countries, meeting CE-5 observers & documenting our experiences "in the field" with them & on our own. Rob Freeman, Mark McNabb, Lissette Rodriguez. Our "Making Contact Project": http://www.mcbiproject.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MCBIproject
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MCBIproject/

View past expeditions & find out about upcoming expeditions:
    http://www.mcbiexpeditions.com

Trailer for our doc “Making Contact: Be Inspired” which premiered at Starworks USA, Laughlin, NV, Nov 2, 2018:
    https://youtu.be/T7JnGxG8kKo

Our famous Squamish orb that MUFON has published in a magazine as one of the top 13 in the world for 2017:
    https://youtu.be/gd61fibIq1M

And it made it to the CTV National News in Canada here:
    https://youtu.be/jeauhsOyDEE

The full, original Squamish Orb video:
    https://youtu.be/CcIvQ8nUMHQ

AADS "Atmospheric Anomalies Detection System", the full camera & scope equipment: https://youtu.be/NceOTbjCMnk

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #27156
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Discover Library & Archives Canada

Chris Rutkowski | UFOs @ LAC: The Falcon Lake Incident - Part 1

Published 15th May 2019

After a morning of working in the bush, and a light lunch, Stephan Michalak returns to the task at hand, chipping away at a quartz vein he has found. The cackling of some geese nearby, obviously frightened by something, startles him. He looks up, and see’s two glowing objects descending towards him.

In part one of this two part episode, we unravel Canada’s most infamous UFO case with the help of Stephan Michalak’s son, Stan, and Canadian UFO expert and author, Chris Rutkowski. Also, Palmiro Campagna, an accomplished author and a ‘regular’ in the research rooms at LAC, will take us through some of the extensive records surrounding the case.

Transcript here: http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/news/po...kPx8H-dEmhVp1Y

One can listen here: http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/o...001-1053-e.mp3

Radioactive sample:

Here from Stan talking about his father:

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th May 2019 at 15:08.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #27157
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

John Michael Godier

Mind-Blowing Interstellar Propulsion Systems

Published 19th May 2019

An exploration of ten conceptual propulsion systems humans might some day use to explore interstellar space.

Links:

Cool Worlds Video on the Halo Drive:

https://youtu.be/rFqL9CkNxXw

David Kipping's Paper:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.03423

Event Horizon Episode with David Kipping:

https://youtu.be/uYXH4rH1SwM

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

31. Link to Post #27158
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

TheHill.com

Chris Mellon : Friend, Foe or Unknown Force Flying Overhead? Congress Should Find Out

Published 19th May 2019

To quote Mr Mellon "Since 2015, dozens of Navy F-18 fighter jets have encountered unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAPs) — once commonly referred to as UFOs — off the East Coast of the United States, some not far from the nation’s capital. Encounters have been reported by other military aircraft and civilian airliners elsewhere in the U.S. and abroad, too, including videos shot by airline passengers.

What these UAPs were and who was flying them — whether friends, foes or unknown forces — remains a mystery. Yet careful examination of the data inevitably leads to one possible, disturbing conclusion: A potential adversary of the United States has mastered technologies we do not yet understand to achieve capabilities we cannot yet match.

It is long past time for Congress to discover the answers to those questions and to share at least some of its conclusions with the public."

Read all about it here: https://thehill.com/opinion/national...ss-should-find

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

33. Link to Post #27159
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Somewhere In The Skies

Witness Accounts : Volume One

Published 4th December 2017

In this episode listeners take the front seat, recalling their personal UFO sightings. It's a collection of some of the most vivid and mysterious personal UFO accounts that Ryan has come across, strengthening the fact that the witnesses of UFO events remain & Is the most important piece of this deeply enigmatic puzzle.

Witness Accounts : Volume Two

Published 4th March 2018

On episode 46 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, listeners recount their personal UFO sightings in this second installment of witness accounts. From strange lights in the sky to possible encounters with beings outside a window. From orbs begging to be seen to strange spherical objects surrounding a driver and his wife. This episode dives deep into just how bizarre, scary, beautiful, and life-altering a UFO encounter can truly be.

Several individuals requested anonymity in this episode. Those who didn't use their real names. Thank you to all who sent in their accounts.

More episodes like this will be available in the future, but only with your help. If you'd like to recount your own personal sighting or encounter, use the contact tab at the website to discuss further.

Witness Accounts : Volume Three

Published 1st July 2018

On episode 63 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, Five listeners recount their personal UFO sightings in this third installment of witness accounts.
    Several individuals requested anonymity in this episode. Those who didn't use their real names. Thank you to all who sent in their accounts.

More episodes like this will be available in the future, but only with your help. If you'd like to recount your own personal sighting or encounter, use the contact tab at use the contact tab at the website to discuss further.

Witness Accounts : Volume Four

Published 12th August 2018

Ryan with more audio witness accounts submitted by YOU!

Witness Accounts : Volume Five : Recorded LIVE at AlienCon

Published 2nd December 2018

Ryan and Jason McClellan recount their personal UFO encounters in front of the AlienCon audience and then invite the audience to tell their own stories. We hear about UFO encounters directly from those who experienced them and how it impacted their lives. It was a powerful hour spent amongst witnesses, listeners, and the hosts, guaranteed to keep your eyes on the skies!

Witness Accounts : Volume Six

Published 19th May 2019

On episode 109 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, we bring you another powerful volume of witness accounts. UFO sightings and otherworldly encounters are life-altering experiences. They challenge our perception, our beliefs, and recalibrate our entire journey in a world we often think is paved out for us. But the accounts in this episode certainly prove otherwise for those who looked up into the skies and realized that the map was yet to be fully navigated. Thank you to everyone who shared their stories in this listener-favorite series.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

meeradas (20th May 2019), william r sanford72 (21st May 2019)

35. Link to Post #27160
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 18th & 19th May 2019

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1358 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 358 858 1258 1308 1348 1358 1368 1408 1458 1822 LastLast