+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What controls the hologram?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Re: What controls the hologram?

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The evidence will show, what dwells within this particular reality has been described as "The Fallen". I believe, to the greatest extent, this includes most incarnates dwelling here. Of course, there are a minority of exceptions to that conclusion. I would suggest this is the foundational reason a physical matrix grid exists around this planet.
    Thanks for this thread, observer. Very interesting to ponder. I will have to delve into the related materials which I have not read before in the coming days.

I may be wrong, but wouldn't it be folly to assume that anything at all can be known or understood about the extra/multi-dimensional beings in control, or indeed anything outside of the illusion/hologram itself? Yes, there are creation myths which seem to address this and many of them correlate, but is this in any way reliable? Would it not serve the objective controllers best to instill false notions about what lies beyond?

What comes to mind when reading this, and I think you may agree from what I've quoted above; does it not seem feasible that this environment is some type of prison or correctional facility? I personally feel that such a conceptualization fits pretty well.

Also, up until your last post, I got the impression that you would argue that nothing outside can be influenced or perceived from within the hologram. However, you then added that "there will be no change to the current circumstances until...". So I'm wondering, did you mean to imply that some influence or effect can be had on the control mechanism, or were you referring more to tangible changes on the nature of the holographic 'reality' itself?

Thanks, and apologies for not having any objective evidence of my own to supply.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 14th March 2013 at 06:29. Reason: clarity
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Conchis (14th March 2013), heyokah (14th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Here is something which IMO is a lot closer to the truth than anything I have ever heard by those who just have not had the actual experience.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th March 2013), AlaBil (17th March 2013), Cristian (14th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), donk (14th March 2013), Eram (14th March 2013), Freed Fox (14th March 2013), greybeard (15th March 2013), heyokah (14th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), lookbeyond (14th March 2013), Morbid (17th December 2015), Nanoo Nanoo (23rd March 2013), observer (14th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Thanks Observer, i can relate.

Thanks Ray, look forward to watching the vid,

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Finefeather (14th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), observer (14th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Hi Finefeather,

Interesting video. You also agree with the religious aspects of this video?

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Click on forwarding icon to see the content of Freed Fox's comment #21.
    Thank you for the interesting questions, Freed Fox.

Allow me, first of all, to state that I don't have all the answers. I may not even have any of the answers. I don't believe any entity has ever appeared within this particular reality, with all of the answers. I have dedicated my entire adult life to searching for the physical evidence that would support the conclusions that have been presented, here in this thread. Collecting that physical evidence is what this thread is about. I reiterate, that would be physical (objective) evidence, and not personal testimonies (subjective) types of evidence.

I have long contended that the Mass of Humanity has been lied to - since the dawn of man. Any study of the records (from antiquity to the present) will bear-out this conclusion.

I do find it synchronous that the majority of the creation mythologies from around the globe mention reptiles (in some form or another) having had a function in each of those mythologies. This fact alone has to count for something. It cannot be accounted to coincidence.

As to your observation that this reality is some sort of prison, the evidence to this fact is conclusive. Third density is generally a "gross physical plane". The evidence is clear that this particular reality is in a state of 'lock-down' and separated from the rest of Creation.

It will be obvious to many of the members that we are dwelling in some level of Hell - in a Living Hell perhaps. We are dwelling here among "The Fallen". Some among us are here to assist with others release, to what end, I can only speculate, therefore will not comment.

And finely, it is clear some individuals may have the ability to extract themselves from this Living Hell, however, only by educating the Mass of Humanity to the nature and mechanics of the control mechanism will the prison gates be unlocked. Such an unlocking may, or may not be a benefit to the rest of Creation.

It is within this conundrum that we might discover the reason for the existence of this particular reality.
    Last edited by observer; 14th March 2013 at 12:42.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    Hi Finefeather,

Interesting video. You also agree with the religious aspects of this video?
    Hi Chris82
    If you are referring to the way the message is being put across, with regard to conversing with Jesus and the Archangels etc...I would say that much of this is related to their current path or belief.
    This by no means places it in any bad or doubtful bracket. We all see what we see in these realms what best relates to each of our own thinking.
    When I enter these realms...from my point of view...I see very similar, and often identical things.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Cristian (14th March 2013), donk (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Well isn't tht the Gazillion dollar question....if there's one constant I've observed here...one BIG known...is tht noone knows shyt but will think/talk about it for the rest of there life
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

araucaria (14th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), meeradas (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Finefeather's comment #22.
    I also write this comment in response to Finefeather's comment #26.

Ray, my brother,

It is with Love in my heart that I respond to your video.

Much of what is said in that video sounds credible. An extensive study of Eastern Religion will reveal much of what is being said about the "Levels of the Heavens" beyond this particular reality. Additionally, there is a vast amount of credible evidence supporting the concepts of a demonic and angelic presence here within this particular reality.

From the evidence offered by quantum investigation, however, there is no credible findings that support the existence of any sub-divisions of the "infinite field of wave-form", otherwise known as the 'quantum field'. That particular field is infinite in its potential. Any alleged subdivisions of the quantum field would be wholly in the perceptions of the frequency receiver - each individual human brain. As I have previously explained, this "quantum field" can be likened to what meta-physicists refer to as the "Astral Plane".

What lies beyond that quantum field is purely a matter of speculation. Let us not confuse the facts of this investigation.

Now.... it has long been my contention that the Astral Plane/Quantum Field is manipulated by entities from outside of that field. These "holographic discoveries" from the science of quantum physics, are confirming of this conclusion. This conclusion is also supported when one examines the records of theology - from antiquity to the present. As I have already stated, "The Mass of Humanity has been continuously lied to".

There is not a shred of personal testimony evidence that these individuals, giving their testimonies, are not responding to manipulated telepathic implants. Personal Testimonies are 'hearsay' evidence. Hearsay evidence is inadmissible in any legitimate investigation of the facts.

With regard to the "religious connotations" of the video you offered, I cannot see how any individual, reviewing that material, would be unable see through the dogma of a failed belief system.

Please, give us something that does not have the feces of 'brain manure' dangling from its coat-tails....

Again, I reiterate, with Love in my heart....
    Last edited by observer; 14th March 2013 at 16:16. Reason: add text

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Well isn't tht the Gazillion dollar question....if there's one constant I've observed here...one BIG known...is tht noone knows shyt but will think/talk about it for the rest of there life
    Thank you for your observations CD7.

As the creator of this thread, I invoke my right to monitor the quality of comments offered here as evidence. This thread is intended as a serious investigation of evidential facts.

I would ask any member wishing to offer absolutely nothing to the evidence being investigated here, within this thread, to please refrain from making, or supporting these types of comments.

Thanking the members in advance for their consideration.... observer.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

I am being serious...this is quite a serious matter don't u think?
    It is truth...it is what's been going on and Is going on...in this holographic web

It's my observation, observer....all my life

Perhaps there is another way to change things, but from Wht I see we are insane as we do the same things over and over and over expecting different result?! Starting with the perspective of circular behavoir is a beginning...
    It's not meant to make ur point/thread seem pointless....
    Its an observation to take serious...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

So I posted this in another thread, but if you look at the information in the quantum level slit experiments that were most recently reported, it's like the universe is made up of one giant set of entangled particles so that if you alter the spin of one, it instantly alters the spin of all of the others. All of the machinations that the observers went through to set up the experiment only served to attach affinities to the sets of particles involved so that when the "experiment" was conducted the entangled particles indeed reported that their relationships had been established.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

donk (14th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Finefeather's comment #22.
    I also write this comment in response to Finefeather's comment #26.

Ray, my brother,

It is with Love in my heart that I respond to your video.

Much of what is said in that video sounds credible. An extensive study of Eastern Religion will reveal much of what is being said about the "Levels of the Heavens" beyond this particular reality. Additionally, there is a vast amount of credible evidence supporting the concepts of a demonic and angelic presence here within this particular reality.

From the evidence offered by quantum investigation, however, there is no credible findings that support the existence of any sub-divisions of the "infinite field of wave-form", otherwise known as the 'quantum field'. That particular field is infinite in its potential. Any alleged subdivisions of the quantum field would be wholly in the perceptions of the frequency receiver - each individual human brain. As I have previously explained, this "quantum field" can be likened to what meta-physicists refer to as the "Astral Plane".

What lies beyond that quantum field is purely a matter of speculation. Let us not confuse the facts of this investigation.

Now.... it has long been my contention that the Astral Plane/Quantum Field is manipulated by entities from outside of that field. These "holographic discoveries" from the science of quantum physics, are confirming of this conclusion. This conclusion is also supported when one examines the records of theology - from antiquity to the present. As I have already stated, "The Mass of Humanity has been continuously lied to".

There is not a shred of personal testimony evidence that these individuals, giving their testimonies, are not responding to manipulated telepathic implants. Personal Testimonies are 'hearsay' evidence. Hearsay evidence is inadmissible in any legitimate investigation of the facts.

With regard to the "religious connotations" of the video you offered, I cannot see how any individual, reviewing that material, would be unable see through the dogma of a failed belief system.

Please, give us something that does not have the feces of 'brain manure' dangling from its coat-tails....

Again, I reiterate, with Love in my heart....
    Hi observer
    My apologies if this was not suitable for your thread...let me know if you would prefer I remove it...
    Love to you and take care
    Ray

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

donk (14th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), observer (14th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Youniverse's comment #10.
    If you were to follow the Holographic Workshop series I referenced in the OP, Youniverse, you will see these are the very same conclusions the producer of that workshop has come to.

As I said in the OP:

Quote "Please Take Note:
    Beyond Part Three of this series, the producer of the workshop begins making his own subjective interpretations of the data presented in the first three parts. His conclusions are only one possibility and remain theory.
    It is the intention of this thread to deal only with objective evidence.
    Is your stated intention here even possible?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

donk (14th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of Ba-ba-Ra's comment #11
    An excellent point Ba-ba.

It is my conclusion, from the evidence, that we are all being telepathically influenced - from both hyperdimensional sources, and from here within this particular reality. The evidence will indicate this telepathic influence dates all the way back to the Dawn of Man, and is included up to the present through the clever manipulation of electromagnetic frequencies by the Global Elite.

There is a vast amount of evidence to support this conclusion, all one need do is search-engine for the documents. Here's one to point you in the right direction:

Research Resource:
    Dr. Barrie Trower - 30 Minute Reality Update -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZdB-tbzJSrk

First I want to say how much I'm enjoying this thread - and I hope we all continue in the spirit that none of us "knows" everything, yet we fervently want to break (I'll call it) the code.

Observer, I absolutely agree we are being controlled telepathically from within and without this reality. As for the within, I think most agree where that's coming from, it's the other dimensions that are unclear for most of us. IMO it's easy to determine which source of the two I've been ocassionally receiving from, as for me everything from the "outside" source has been altruistic.

IMO we are living in a split reality. On the one hand we believe the table we are learning on is stationary and solid. Conversely we believe what scientists are telling us that this table is made up of atoms, protons, etc., rotating at very fast speeds and there is a lot of space between these atoms. How do we reconcile this two beliefs? We don't try - we just accept both. I've always found that interesting.

Twice in my life ( 20 years apart) I had the experience while lying in bed talking to my husband - and everything disappearing. The first time I immediately panicked and everything immediately reappeared. The 2nd time I stayed with it for a while, but again eventually panicked that it wouldn't come back and immediately it did. Both times I felt we were just two consciousnesses communicating and there really wasn't anything else?

I realize I can't prove this to anyone else and really have never tried. But then I had to ask: why did everything material come back when I panicked. Is it fear of loss that keeps me 'stuck' here. And who then is projecting those images and why.

So far the only thing that has made sense to me is the theory of Zacharia Sitchin, The wingmakers, and Michael Tellinger's book 'Slave Species of the Gods', which is the ananuki theory, I'm sure most of you are aware of.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 14th March 2013 at 20:51.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

crosby (16th March 2013), Eram (15th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), Laurel (19th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013)

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I am being serious...this is quite a serious matter don't u think?
    It is truth...it is what's been going on and Is going on...in this holographic web

It's my observation, observer....all my life

Perhaps there is another way to change things, but from Wht I see we are insane as we do the same things over and over and over expecting different result?!

Starting with the perspective of circular behavoir is a beginning...
    It's not meant to make ur point/thread seem pointless....
    Its an observation to take serious...
    I understand what you're saying, but I believe that what we're doing here is exploring ways to do it different. Hopefully everyone on this thread recognizes how what we've been doing isn't working for most humans and we're trying to understand why. Is there someone or something holding us in this matrix and is there a way to break the chains that bind, so to speak.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

CD7 (15th March 2013), crosby (16th March 2013), Eram (15th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th March 2013), heyokah (15th December 2015), Kalamos (8th December 2013), Laurel (19th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote There is not a shred of personal testimony evidence that these individuals, giving their testimonies, are not responding to manipulated telepathic implants. Personal Testimonies are 'hearsay' evidence. Hearsay evidence is inadmissible in any legitimate investigation of the facts.
    What evidence do you have that you are not being manipulated by telepathic implants?

Quote From the evidence offered by quantum investigation, however, there is no credible findings that support the existence of any sub-divisions of the "infinite field of wave-form", otherwise known as the 'quantum field'.
    And what is the tangible evidence that indivisible, infinite field is somehow controlled by someone/something outside of reality? I missed something...this logic is not computing for me, can you dumb it down a notch:

Quote As I have previously explained, this "quantum field" can be likened to what meta-physicists refer to as the "Astral Plane".

Now.... it has long been my contention that the Astral Plane/Quantum Field is manipulated by entities from outside of that field.
    We're examining your contention that the quantum field is manipulated--right? This is what the investigation is about? Non-heresay evidence of your contention. I think your dismissal of Ray's "evidence" would be more accurate to state that it falls within the "manipulated piece of the field", correct? Or are you saying that somehow this field is infinite, yet a finite manipulator is somehow manipulating...what, all of it?

I guess my real issue is: how can your model NOT be sub-dividing the field--which you claim is infinite? I look at that model and that is what I see, a sub-division of reality....the "infinite" part...maybe I'm mixed up in the semantics?

28. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

David Sereda : Theoretical Physics & Spiritual Wisdom

David Sereda Coast to Coast Published on 3 Mar 2013

Author and ufologist David Sereda returned to the show to illuminate the correlations between theoretical physics and spiritual wisdom. He pointed out how the duality of human nature-- such as good and evil, is mirrored in the atomic structure with its positive and negative components. Yet, light, he said, is the only particle in physics that is non-dual or "single" even though it does encounter inertia.

Relating this to the spiritual, Sereda noted that Jesus said: "If thine ye be single, thy whole body shall be filled with light." He also cited the paper of physicist Paul Dirac, The Equation of the Sea of Negative Energy (view Don Hotson's article --PDF file-- on this topic), as first presenting the discovery of "Singularity." In such a place, duality, time and conflict no longer exist, Sereda explained.

While individuals might move towards the Singularity through prayer and meditation, he said eventually there could be a physics model for such a concept, which could allow spaceships to enter into it and travel to locations in our galaxy much faster than the current speed of light.

Biography:

David Sereda's first aspiration in life was to become an astronaut. In 1968, David and a friend witnessed a UFO along with hundreds of other witnesses. After this experience, David grew up as a UFO enthusiast never living in doubt of the phenomena that has swept the world since the Roswell incident in 1947. His interest in space, religion, philosophy, astronomy and science led him on his career in related fields. He has worked deeply in high technology, on environmental and humanitarian issues and as a professional photographer for over 20 years. He has studied world religion, science, physics and paranormal psychology for over 25 years.

Wikipedia
    Theoretical physics is a branch of physics which employs mathematical models and abstractions of physics to rationalize, explain and predict natural phenomena. This is in contrast to experimental physics, which uses experimental tools to probe these phenomena.

The advancement of science depends in general on the interplay between experimental studies and theory. In some cases, theoretical physics adheres to standards of mathematical rigor while giving little weight to experiments and observations. For example, while developing special relativity, Albert Einstein was concerned with the Lorentz transformation which left Maxwell's equations invariant, but was apparently uninterested in the Michelson--Morley experiment on Earth's drift through a luminiferous ether. On the other hand, Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for explaining the photoelectric effect, previously an experimental result lacking a theoretical formulation.

For me this is one of the most important videos I have watched.
    It clarifies everything from the big bang to singularity.

Enjoy this

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2013), Beren (14th March 2013), observer (14th March 2013), Wind (15th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Nobody as such controls the hologram.
    How can an illusion be controlled?

One way of looking at is that The Creator---Singularity-- knew all there was to know in an intellectual way but had not experienced what It knew.
    That, being without form, could not experience taste, touch and all the things that go with being in a human form.

So Singularity became form ---time and space was needed.

The mechanics of this are very well explained including the hologram in the David Sereda audio I posted.

Singularity runs through everything --The sages experience it.
    Singularity is formless, form both and beyond that-- beyond the understanding of human mind but it can be experienced in the human body as testified to by Jesus, The Buddha, Mohamed, Krishna and all enlightened beings throughout 1000 of years of human history.

Every thought word and deed changes the hologram---yet singularity is unaffected by this.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Kalamos (8th December 2013), observer (14th March 2013), RUSirius (23rd March 2013), Wind (15th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Click-on the forwarding icon to see the content of CD7's comment #30
    Forgive my earlier admonishment, CD7. The content of your comment #27, with all the texting abbreviations, and the simplicity of the comment led me to believe you were simply being 'smart'.

Of course, this topic has been bantered-about since the Dawn of Man. This unanswered question goes to the evidence that the Mass of Humanity has been continuously lied to, and is part of the foundational evidence being presented as such.

I hope every member reading this thread, will agree that we are now at the point in the evolution of man to move beyond all the failed theologies.

Thank you for your participation, and again.... sorry, observer.

33. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see Youniverse's comment #33.
    Yes....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast