+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

New intel update from David Wilcock at his blog.
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...sion-mysteries

Keep in mind the audience for this blog are less informed and the less-awakend population. Do not expect much.
    The first part is promoting his new book and its content. Second part is promoting his coming TV show.

Here are some interesting quotes with teasing statments about the new intel in his coming book:
    Quote A tidal wave of incredible new intel came smashing in over the last two weeks and heavily affected the outcome of The Ascension Mysteries.
    Quote The negative forces who have run the Western world, and tried to dominate the entire planet but are now being defeated -- aka the Cabal -- call this Plato's Cave.

They have kept us in a "prison of the mind" all of our lives, constraining our access to information until we no longer can tell fact from fiction, reality from fantasy.

The truth is that we are already in a Star Trek reality, in which portals can take you anywhere in our galaxy instantaneously.

All the technology we have seen in the greatest sci-fi films exists right now. And with full disclosure, it will become available to us.

The truth is really astonishing. It will be a far more interesting reality once we get there. And we will.
    Quote I have dozens of fascinating NASA images that back up what I am revealing in the book and show possible ET artifacts in our solar system.
    Quote The first half of the book is the epic personal story I have been teasing up on this site for months and months now.
    Quote This connects with the personal elements of Ascension unlike anything else I have ever written before.

Without this psycho-emotional component, showing how even the darkest parts of life can be inspired by cosmic beings, the message doesn't really sink in.

This is a book that connects the head and the heart unlike anything else I've ever done before.(Sounds like Drunvalo's teching - PathWalker)
    Quote THE SECOND HALF IS FULL DISCLOSURE

The second half has very little personal information in it -- just a few things here and there to keep the story moving.

It happened quite spontaneously as the creative process unfolded. What I have effectively done is create "Full Disclosure in a Book."
    Quote If you have been on the fence about Corey Goode and the information we are releasing in Cosmic Disclosure, this may seriously open your mind.

Never before have I so thoroughly laid out the comparisons between his data and what all the others had told me before then.
    Quote Briefings and intel have finally filled in the pieces of the story that were missing -- and many other things I never even expected to learn.

As a result, a major part of this book is exposing and detailing the the half-million-year history of the Cabal.

It seems hard to believe, but these guys have a complete record of their history going this far back in time -- and even farther.

The "Ancient Builder Race" is over two billion years old, and there are ruins of transparent aluminum all over our solar system. Everywhere.
    Quote NASA has disclosed an incredible amount of information since the beginning of 2012, quietly, and all the best of that material made it in.

I ended up needing far more time than I thought to finish it, and do it right. Nonetheless, I would not stop until I had achieved the goal.

I have completely re-invented how I talk about a variety of things, and somehow managed to thoroughly satiate the "New Information" crew, who cannot handle hearing anything they already know.
    Quote In that sense, this book is a tremendous study guide that can open up countless hours of fascinating research to expand upon the central concepts.
    Quote BEST OF ALL...

For me, the best part of this entire process is proving to myself that Ascension really is going to happen.

You may already believe it, or you may be on the fence... or you may go in between thinking it is real and not being sure.

WIth this evidence in hand, and the invitation to seek your own personal validation and the means to do it, all kinds of new information could come in!

The future is very exciting and the time of darkness on earth is nearly over. That's something worth fighting for!

And best of all, the more love and happiness we create in our lives, the faster we will get there.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), drneglector (4th April 2016), happyuk (3rd April 2016), Inversion (3rd April 2016), JRS (5th April 2016), Michelle Marie (4th April 2016), moekatz (3rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Soda (4th April 2016), Swanette (5th April 2016), uzn (3rd April 2016), WhiteLove (3rd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:05.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (5th April 2016), happyuk (3rd April 2016), Inversion (3rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), sigma6 (3rd April 2016), TODD & NORA (3rd April 2016), Wind (4th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    None of Wilcock's content addressed "the arrival of Superconsciousness" in the near future (within the next 20 years) or the fact that the collective thinking of humanity MUST SUPPORT ITS ARRIVAL.

In other words, Wilcock's content is not properly placed within the context of our current circumstances from the perspective of the Law of Thought as Destiny.
    I wish to extend your knowledge about DW teaching, and I suggest Redstar Kachina watch this recent DW video.

If you are interested in more spiritual background research the Law Of One material.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (3rd April 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016), uzn (3rd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Quote A tidal wave of incredible new intel came smashing in over the last two weeks and heavily affected the outcome of The Ascension Mysteries.
    ........... And If you buy my book and hand over a few dollars, the secret can be your's too!

I am such a cynic sometimes........ Forgive me.

If this info that David has a hot-line to is the real-deal, important for humanity, nay, essential, then how dare he charge for it. The information is not his to charge for.

Or...............

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 3rd April 2016 at 18:45.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th April 2016), Chester (5th April 2016), Daozen (4th April 2016), drneglector (4th April 2016), Elisheva (5th April 2016), happyuk (3rd April 2016), pixiestix (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), Soda (4th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:09.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (5th April 2016), Billy (4th April 2016), Bluegreen (5th April 2016), Chip (4th April 2016), drneglector (4th April 2016), Hervé (4th April 2016), justntime2learn (3rd April 2016), Matthew (3rd April 2016), Mike Gorman (5th April 2016), Pam (4th April 2016), PathWalker (3rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), TODD & NORA (3rd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sometimes the path to true knowing or TRUTH is muddy and certain to be fraught with absurdities. We all find our sources to fit where we are with our current perception of the world and how it works. If you hold a truth, you are certain to be a filter of that truth and thus, you carve out truth to "fit" your current state of being. We each have capacity to think, feel and do. Let's not get detoured by another's version of the truth no matter what references they provide. I'm reminded of those 101 classes at the university where you were required to have a certain number of footnotes in order to prove your point. Well, time and wasted energies have taught me that I must be on my personal path to truth without another's authority no matter how many footnotes are provided.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), happyuk (3rd April 2016), Pam (4th April 2016), PathWalker (3rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (3rd April 2016), TODD & NORA (3rd April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moekatz (here)
    I must be on my personal path to truth without another's authority
    Agree and internalize. The seeking PathWalker is on the quest to develop and grow his personal sovereignty (= self authority).

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), lastlegs (4th April 2016), Pam (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Sequoia (3rd April 2016), TODD & NORA (3rd April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote The first half of the book is the epic personal story I have been teasing up on this site for months and months now.
    I'm sure.... (Ka-ching, ka-ching)

Quote If you have been on the fence about Corey Goode and the information we are releasing in Cosmic Disclosure, this may seriously open your mind.
    Nope, Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell agree Corey Goode is full of it, and so do I.

And Wilcock is heavily indulging in magical thinking (ka-ching, ka-ching).

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

alh02 (5th April 2016), Billy (4th April 2016), Chester (5th April 2016), Elisheva (5th April 2016), Eram (5th April 2016), Hervé (4th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), lastlegs (4th April 2016), Pam (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sequoia (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Trying to wake people up and disclose information that can change the consciousness of this planet. Whether you agree or disagree. He is trying his best to awaken humanity to a new reality. I personally enjoy listening to what David has to say and reading his work.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016), Swanette (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    I reviewed that video and read the book Wilcok is advertising in that video a while ago.

Review the following text in its entirely to understand what it will mean for "the arrival of superconsciousness". The specific experience in which Percival describes becoming "conscious of Consciousness" is presented starting on p. xxv:

"From November of 1892 I passed through astonishing and crucial experiences, following which, in the spring of 1893, there occurred the most extraordinary event of my life. I had crossed 14th street at 4th Avenue, in New York City. Cars and people were hurrying by. While stepping up to the northeast corner curbstone, Light, greater than that of myriads of suns opened in the center of my head. In that instant or point, eternities were apprehended. There was no time. Distance and dimensions were not in evidence. Nature was composed of units.

"I was conscious of the units of nature and of units as Intelligences. Within and beyond, so to say, there were greater and lesser Lights; the greater pervading the lesser Lights, which revealed the different kinds of units. The Lights were not of nature; there were Lights as Intelligences, Conscious Lights. Compared with the brightness or lightness of those Lights, the surrounding sunlight was a dense fog. And in and through all Lights and units and objects I was conscious of the Presence of Consciousness. I was conscious of Consciousness as the Ultimate and Absolute Reality, and conscious of the relation of things.

"I experienced no thrills, emotions, or ecstasy. Words fail utterly to describe or explain CONSCIOUSNESS. It would be futile to attempt description of the sublime grandeur and power and order and relation in poise of what I was then conscious. Twice during the next fourteen years, for a long time on each occasion, I was conscious of Consciousness. But during that time I was conscious of no more than I had been conscious of in that first moment.
    Percival's experience appears to be almost identical to those described by many enlightened sages of India who refer to a direct experience of God as "Cosmic Consciousness". In this experience, their individual consciousness merges with the Infinite, God, Creator or Source in the blissful state of Samadhi. Percival's experience sounds very similar although unlike the yogis, he "experienced no thrills, emotions, or ecstasy".

I can't see humanity having a collective experience like this so obviously David must be referring to something else entirely.
    Last edited by Andre; 4th April 2016 at 09:08.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Pam (4th April 2016), PathWalker (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

darn right with the ka-ching!
    I would know as he got me to give him ten grand and disappeared with it. He is all about cash and ego....and then you will never hear from him again. Go go ahead and buy his book and whatever else he's selling. But then it's on you for wasting your money on something that is already there for you for free!

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

alh02 (5th April 2016), Billy (4th April 2016), boutreality (13th April 2016), Chester (4th April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), Pam (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Sequoia (23rd April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote "Whether the comments are real or not is a big question, but obviously not everyone believes Corey's story.

Personally I know it is true because it would be impossible for him to fabricate so many connections to things I had already heard from others but had not disclosed."
    Oh, David.
    Last edited by Sierra; 6th April 2016 at 16:19. Reason: Added quotes
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), Eram (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sequoia (4th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Weezer (here)

I would know as he got me to give him ten grand and disappeared with it. He is all about cash and ego....and then you will never hear from him again. Go go ahead and buy his book and whatever else he's selling. But then it's on you for wasting your money on something that is already there for you for free!
    Wow.
    I am sorry you had to go through that experience for you to get to where you are now.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), meeradas (10th August 2019), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016), Soda (12th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by Weezer (here)

Wow.
    I am sorry you had to go through that experience for you to get to where you are now.
    See this thread started by Weezer: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post707588

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), meeradas (10th August 2019), Pam (4th April 2016), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sequoia (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (12th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

David seems to be a man that once had something to say. He said it and made some money off of it. Now, he really has nothing new to say, but he seems to be addicted to the spotlight. I believe he will say or do anything to stay there.

Weezer, did the investors in his pipe dream think of filing a civil suit against this guy? I find it revolting that he can scam people like that and still play the virtuous card. I'm sure he hasn't given it a second thought. I don't know, the thought of ascending with him into eternity isn't sounding that good.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

alh02 (5th April 2016), DeDukshyn (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sequoia (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (12th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Sorry, off topic... Feel free to delete this and the Ka-ching one (post #19).

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th April 2016 at 23:51.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), Linderlou (4th April 2016), Mike Gorman (5th April 2016), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Sequoia (4th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

To the uninitiated what is the meaning of ka-ching?

Next day follow up
    Quote UPDATE NEXT MORNING: THE CABAL IS NOT TOO HAPPY

I didn't want to say this before but after what just happened, it seems important to publicly identify what is being done here.

Two major things happened right as I finished this book and had electronic communications about its contents.

Number one: A close friend of mine was hit with all sorts of unexpected disasters as I was finishing the book. None of these appeared normal or natural.

I issued a small but urgent emergency loan. Almost all of the money was removed from the bank account the very next day.

It was allegedly done by hacker kids. Nine transactions for online video game stuff. The bank did not suspect fraud and stop it until NINE in a row?

My bank blocks about a third of all my transactions because they are so paranoid, so my friend is going to switch.

I get fraud attempts at least once a month and have to get new card numbers every 2-3 months. Now I think these are not normal people.

I had a dream that morning, before this was discovered, where military-type "camo dudes" dressed all in black had stolen money from me.
    Quote COREY GOODE HAZED AND CONFUSED

Whether the comments are real or not is a big question, but obviously not everyone believes Corey's story.

Personally I know it is true because it would be impossible for him to fabricate so many connections to things I had already heard from others but had not disclosed.

The Cabal is desperately trying to prevent full disclosure. Recently they even cut a deal that holds off any economic collapse until some announcement is made.

That may disappoint "preppers," but it ultimately will be a far more peaceful way for us to go through this. Clearly they hope to spin it to their advantage.

Anyway, right after this money was blatantly stolen -- and I had a dream telling me who it was before it even happened -- Corey got "visited."

Twice in one day, a Chinook military helicopter, the kind with two propeller blades, flew over his house.

Even better, this time the perpetrators flooded his phone with pop-ups and distractions to try to prevent him from filming the incident.

He got two video clips anyway that I just watched. One is very short and the other is 30 seconds. They clearly show the helicopter.
    Quote WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED

As I said in the previous article, I get hammered like crazy whenever I try to write something -- here or otherwise. The work I do attracts "negative greeting."

Since addicts are all about "the hidden," I do not want to overly give these people power by complaining but nor do I want to hide what is going on.

This wouldn't be happening if we weren't winning the battle.
    Quote NOT JUST NASA DATA

Two commenters said something about NASA data, as if that's all the references section contains. Not true in the least!

This is a true tour-de-force of cutting-edge information, much of which didn't even exist when I wrote the last book.

As I have said on this website for a long time, there have been treaties in place with benevolent ETs forcing the Cabal to take certain steps or be wiped out.

These steps include the release of very critical information through NASA that segues into disclosure.

26 underground bases were portaled out from August 2011 to January 2012, and then a treaty was signed.

Since then we have seen some truly incredible things emerge from NASA and elsewhere. This is by design.

In this book I take full advantage of all this new information and also blend it with a wide variety of other relevant data.

It is a tremendous relief to have it done and I can't wait for you to read it!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)

[...]
    ... the noise made by an old-fashion cash register when opening and closing the cash drawer... when "cashing" in and "cashing" out... whence "Kashing-kashing."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (5th April 2016), PathWalker (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Ka-ching Cash Register Opens Sound Effect
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th April 2016 at 23:51.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), Eram (5th April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), PathWalker (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Sierra (6th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Ka-ching. Sorry but I couldn't resist.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th April 2016), Eram (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), Michi (5th April 2016), Mike Gorman (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast