+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mayan ET Connection

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Mayan ET Connection

I ran across this video today and it was too good not to share...

ET following comets, another ship pushing to change its direction...

a ship in the center of a Major solar flare...

well worth the time to watch...

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Default Re: Mayan ET Connection

I'm trying to find the source that I read a short while ago that stated the artifacts in question were hoaxed.
    I will continue the search. Which will remind me to save more info in the future.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (26th October 2013), Hazel (26th October 2013), sigma6 (25th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

WOW!!

I'd say that this parallels quite nicely with all the hoopla about comet ISON and the sun activity!
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    I'm trying to find the source that I read a short while ago that stated the artifacts in question were hoaxed.
    I will continue the search. Which will remind me to save more info in the future.
    Please disregard. My search yielded only speculation with no sourced research. I am still researching providence for these objects. A distrust toward Mexican Governance and a high demand for their lost tourism trade leaves me questioning.
    However the scientist involved have my interest. Where these objects found by them?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (26th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

this was on Spaceweather.com today...

Quote COMET EXPLOSION: Almost 450 million km from Earth, Comet C/2012 X1 (LINEAR) has exploded. Amateur astronomers are reporting a 100-fold increase in the comet's brightness compared to predictions, and the comet's atmosphere or "coma" now resembles that of exploding Comet 17P/Holmes in 2007. Using a remotely-controlled 0.5 meter telescope in New Mexico, European observers Ernesto Guido, Martino Nicolini and Nick Howes took this picture of the spherical explosion on Oct 21st:

Quote "The predicted magnitude of the comet on Oct. 20th was about +14," says Guido. "Now it is close to +8.5." This is below the threshold for naked-eye visibility, but bright enough for backyard telescopes equipped with digital cameras.

Prompted by the reports of Guido et al, Romanian amateur astronomer Maximilian Teodorescu observed the comet on Oct. 22nd, confirming its brightness and spherical structure. "It looked exactly like Comet Holmes back in 2007," says Teodorescu.

Located in the constellation Coma Berenices, Comet LINEAR X1 rises in the east about an hour before the sun. The low altitude of the comet in morning twilight is a challenge. "I could not see the comet through the eyepiece of my 4.5 inch refracting telescope," adds Teodorescu, "but the camera detected it easily enough."

The outburst does not necessarily signal a disintegration of the comet. Possibly, a local vein or cavern of deep ice in the comet's nucleus has been exposed to sunlight. Rapid evaporation of fragile ices could account for the comet's bigger- and brighter-than-expected atmosphere. Monitoring in the nights ahead might reveal clues to what happened ... and when. Resources: 3D orbit, ephemeris, sky map.

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

http://oi44.tinypic.com/opmt81.jpg

As old as this video is. I can remember being stumped on it. I need the validation of the artifact to be shown as genuine.
    My interest was peaked when the triangle sunspot was observed not to long ago. With all the speculation of our star being hollow and acting as a "doorway" of some sort comes to question when compared with the artifact above.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

they items look too good to be true, but the Nassim and the other Austrian dude (name eludes me) I would totally trust... that is the paradox... needs more context...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/opmt81.jpg

As old as this video is. I can remember being stumped on it. I need the validation of the artifact to be shown as genuine.
    My interest was peaked when the triangle sunspot was observed not to long ago. With all the speculation of our star being hollow and acting as a "doorway" of some sort comes to question when compared with the artifact above.
    we have one video here on Avalon showing a gateway opening and a ton of little ships rolling through that closed an enormous coronal hole before disappearing back through it...

so many incredible things are being known now that technology is advancing...

what looks like simple light on an image, could be two motherships surrounding the millennium falcon and buddies making a break for the gateway...

it starts with a thought, after digging, finding other images and it becomes more and more real, but NASA still hasn't appeared on the tube to say yep, they're real...

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

after watching a Mayan video showing they spread all the way across to Georgia and Florida, in it a Mayan scholar mentioned the important date follows 400 days after the Mayan Calendar ends...

which is January 25th, 2014

the new beginning...

is there a reason these artifacts were just released to the public?

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

a new thread discussion is started on these artifacts at...

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I don't know if this has already been posted, nothing came up under this title......
    Of course this is a staple of the Ancient Alien theory, and been discussed many
    times before, but looked a good article, and new people are looking in all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

Saturday 4th January 2014 at 04:46 By David Icke

By Shepard Ambellas | November 30, 2013 | 2:22pm EDT

In what will soon be considered as the Holy Grail of extraterrestrial research, the
    Mexican government has released ancient documents proving the existence of E.T.’s
    once and for all.

Mayn Documents
    [1] The two circles near the center of the artifact appear to be earth. [2] This appears
    to be a spacecraft of some type. [3] This appears to be a massive comet or asteroid
    headed toward earth. [4] Appears to be a specially designed spacecraft capable of
    deflecting a large comet or meteor, such as NASA “Deep Impact”. [5] Appears to be an
    astronaut in control of a craft. [6] What appears to be an intelligently controlled
    spacecraft.

CALAKMUL, MEXICO (INTELLIHUB) —
    ‘Newly released Mayan documents, i.e. artifacts, dating back at least 1300-years reveal
    that the human race is not alone and highly advanced technologies including space
    travel have likely existed for quite some time.

Not only does this documentation released by the Mexican government show the
    existence of an explorer race, it may also reveal the roots of mankind.

Some consider the government’s presentation of the information to be a major step
    forward for humanity as the truth is finally being slowly let out. Hopefully this will
    prompt other governments around the world to be more forthcoming with such
    information, turning the tide in the UFO and extraterrestrial research community for
    good.’

Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo’s Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond also
    touches on such technology. “Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers
    were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was “the
    good of mankind”. He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country’s
    president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

“Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan
    and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by
    archaeologists,” he said. “The Mexican government is not making this statement on
    their own – everything we say, we’re going to back it up.”

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-
    Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto
    García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record
    confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he’s not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact “between the Mayans and extraterrestrials,
    supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in
    underground vaults for some time”. In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also
    spoke of “landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old”.[2]

These secrets have been said to be “protected” by the mexican government for as long
    as 80-years.

Read more: Mexican Government Releases Proof of E.T.’s and Ancient Space Travel

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/m...-space-travel/

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/?p=6529

http://consciouslifenews.com/aliens-...ernment-video/
    link to discussion in disclosure...

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

This chap is commenting on them......

Published on 22 Nov 2013

These are some of the Best out there ! I think it just adds to the already obvious, but you be the judge !

====================================================

Giorgio Tsoukalos on ancient Mayan Astronauts

http://enkispeaks.com/2013/03/21/anc...strated-below/

====================================================

There are many representations of what could be interpreted as astronauts,
    but mainstream archaeologists would just call them elaborate ceremonial costumes.
    Which they could be based on real astronauts they have encountered or even
    some of their own people who had been invited up, or abducted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The explanation for king Pakal is that he is on his way to the underworld

The Ceiba Tree

The Ceiba Tree of South American origin is a pretty unique looking tree. It also has
    been found in Southeast Asia, but it’s primary interest here is its use in Pre-
    Columbian MesoAmerican mythology where it was incorporated into beliefs
    associated with “The World Tree” and how it connected the heavens, the earth and
    the underworld all in one fell swoop.

Pakal's Sarcophagus

Just the root system of the tree is pretty amazing and curious. But it’s branches
    tend to grow out horizontally at 90 degree angles from the base of the trunk and in
    many an ancient drawing, etching, stone carving, sarcophagus cover, it’s pointing
    in the four cardinal directions of north, east, south and west.

http://thewondersexpedition.com/TWE/...arcophogus.png

Maybe its in the eye of the beholder , but it does not look like a tree to me !

===================================================

http://www.visioninconsciousness.org/UFOs_ETs_17.htm
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd November 2014 at 18:58.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Filled with artifacts, ancient Mexican tunnel may lead to royal tombs...

Stone figurines are seen in a tunnel that may lead to a royal tombs discovered at the ancient city of Teotihuacan, in this November 19, 2013 National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH) handout picture made available to Reuters October 29, 2014

"(Reuters) - A sacred tunnel discovered in the ancient Mexican city of Teotihuacan is filled with thousands of ritual objects and may lead to royal tombs, the lead Mexican archaeologist on the project said on Wednesday.

The entrance to the 1,800-year-old tunnel was first discovered in 2003, and its contents came to light thanks to excavations by remote-control robots and then human researchers, archeologist Sergio Gomez told reporters.

The site is located about 30 miles (50 km) northeast of Mexico City. The ruins have long been shrouded in mystery because its inhabitants did not leave behind written records.

The artifacts found inside the tunnel, located below the Temple of the Plumed Serpent, include finely carved stone sculptures, jewelry and shells.

An estimated 50,000 objects, 4,000 made of wood as well as scores of obsidian blades and arrow heads, provide clues into how the city's priests and rulers conceived the underworld.

"Due to the magnitude of the offerings that we've found, it can't be in any other place," said Gomez, who works for Mexico's national anthropology and history institute, referring to the possibility of finding royal tombs.

"We've been able to confirm all of the hypotheses we've made from the beginning," he added, saying ongoing excavations could yield more major discoveries next year.

One of Mexico's most-visited ancient sites, Teotihuacan is home to massive pyramids, temples and elite residences including many adorned with colorful murals.

The city reached its peak between 100 B.C. and 650 B.C. with a population as large as 200,000, growing rich from a wide-ranging trade in obsidian that in pre-Colombian times was used to make knives and other weapons.

The city had long been abandoned by the time the Aztecs came to power in the Valley of Mexico in the 14th century, yet it continued to play an important role as a destination for religious pilgrimages.

In Nahuatl, the Aztec language still spoken in many parts of Mexico, Teotihuacan means "abode of the gods."

(Writing by David Alire Garcia; Editing by Simon Gardner and Cynthia Osterman)" link

+ Reply to Thread