+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

I saw this story and the subsequent Ben Fulford commentary reporting the death of Lord Blackheath...

Subsequently I just shook my head and said to myself 'Come in Spinner'...

Talk about a expedition for the 'Gullible'...

PTW & Minionised Co-IntelPro is rife at the moment designed to 'Catch' those who love 'Gossip/Innuendo' with no 'Truth &/or Fact'...

I thought we were getting above this type of rubbish, IMHO Avalon deserves better...

Yet some still don't understand how to use their 'Common Sense & Discernment'...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th March 2012 at 05:32.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Lord Blackheath dies after exposing govt fraud??? Not confirmed yet!

can some one simply call his office and confirm?

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Maybe he spread the rumor himself thinking if someone thought he was already dead, then they wouldn't kill him. LOL

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Please discern with this story ...can anyone confirm...?

According to Wikipedia, David Nobel James a.k.a Lord James of Blackheath died yesterday, February 29th, 2012. This comes only two weeks after Lord Blackheath exposed a scam being perpetuated by a "government who should know better" that involved the movement of $15,000,000,000,000.00 from the Federal Reserve.

This exposure came around the same time that $6 Trillion in fake US Bonds were seized in Switzerland and another $2 Trillion in more fake US Bonds reportedly found in the Phillipines.

Lord Blackheath was going to provide evidence supporting his claim to this fraudulent money laundering scheme, but now it seems we will never know what he uncovered thanks to the interests of a few conglomerates who obviously have way too much to lose.

This is starting to fall into Tin-Foil hat wearing territory.

Another link here...
    http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/topic/...illion-dollars

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060652054

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1797387/pg1

viking
    Why do these people come out and say they have "something big" to announce at a later date ? Logic tells me that gives the dark side time to do something. You got something to say then say it on the spot and catch them with their pants down. It would be hard to murder you then because the cat would no doubt be out of the bag for sure....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Debra (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Richard S. (6th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I saw this story and the subsequent Ben Fulford commentary reporting the death of Lord Blackheath...

PTW & Minionised Co-IntelPro is rife at the moment designed to 'Catch' those who love 'Gossip/Innuendo' with no 'Truth &/or Fact'...

I thought we were getting above this type of rubbish, IMHO Avalon deserves better...

Yet some still don't understand how to use their 'Common Sense & Discernment'...
    Thats a bit rich coming from you Jack...after posting regurgitated stuff about those cloud spaceships...We could ask of you the same !!

Stop nit picking dude ... all you are doing is creating an uncomfortable enviroment for others to post...remember what goes around come around my friend...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (7th March 2012), phillipbbg (6th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Thats a bit rich coming from you Jack...after posting regurgitated stuff about those cloud spaceships...We could ask of you the same !!

Stop nit picking dude ... all you are doing is creating an uncomfortable enviroment for others to post...remember what goes around come around my friend...

viking
    C'Mon Viking, you could have 'Checked' to see if there was any 'Truth' whatsover to the rumor..?

I Did..! That's why I didn't start a 'Thread' on it...

My only real message was to use 'Common Sense & Discernment'

Stop trying to make this personal...

If you want to get something off your chest, by all means make use of the PM and I'll be happy to respond..!

Rgs,

Jack

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Discrediting of Sir James going on in msm again. And I seem to remember when ageist/questioning sanity jibes happened around Foundation X some of our members joined in . Easy to create false impression sadly, but he's got far more coverage this time world-wide I think.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...-our-doorstep/

Phishing season at Westminster
    Lord James of Blackheath, a Tory life peer, isn’t taken very seriously in the Upper Chamber, alas. In 2010 he revealed to his fellow peers that a shadowy “Foundation X” had emailed him, offering to invest billions in the British economy. Now he’s told them that a descendant of “the emperors of Indo-China” has been in touch, seeking to transfer part of his $36 trillion fortune to a British bank.
    It’s disgraceful, the way phishing emails target gullible politicians. Ed Miliband, for example. “Every time a 'senior Nigerian official’ wrote to him with a 'top secret’ proposal he’d get all excited,” sighs my Labour mole. “So now we delete the emails first. But for God’s sake don’t tell him.”
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...lords-website/

Lord James of Blackheath Appears to be Quite Alive (according to the House of Lords Website)

I will add to this, by noting that neither the House of Lords website, nor the “Deceased Lords” page of this site, has any mention of his demise. Here are the links.

Main page: http://www.parliament.uk/business/lords/

Lord James of Blackheath’s page: http://www.parliament.uk/biographies...id-james/24971

The “Deceased Lords” page: http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-a...eceased-lords/

Fulford: 03/05/2012

Update on the "death" of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that "as far as we know he is alive and well
    Last edited by Sabrina; 6th March 2012 at 11:49.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2012), onawah (21st March 2012)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

viking
    C'Mon Viking, you could have 'Checked' to see if there was any 'Truth' whatsover to the rumor..?

I Did..! That's why I didn't start a 'Thread' on it...

My only real message was to use 'Common Sense & Discernment'

Stop trying to make this personal...

If you want to get something off your chest, by all means make use of the PM and I'll be happy to respond..!

Rgs,

Jack
    Perhaps it was posted to open dialogue and poo poo the claim...perhaps to show the Knobs who started the rumour it was a waste of time... !!

Why do you think I am making this personal...you are small fry compared to what I have bumped into within my lifetime..I can most certainly assure you of that...

Your vibration gives off much immaturity, why would I waste my time making this personal.

I have nowt to get off my chest my friend ... and If you wish to mail me feel free, my door is always open.

Be on your way, and as I have stated before do what you are good at!

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 6th March 2012 at 13:51.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why would someone even enter a thread whose very title clearly states the subject matter, if the person has already drawn the conclusion that the stated subject matter is for the 'gullible' and the 'spinner'?

A most absurd waste of one's time.

And I am referring to the time of the people who are actually here to exchange information and seek Truth, not sit in judgement of what is worthy of investigation.

16. Link to Post #32
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Just in from Geraldo Rivera:.....Bon Jovi has murdered Lord Blackheath!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st March 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012), jackovesk (7th March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

The sweeping under the carpet and the silence concerning Lord Blackheath's revelations and indeed any physical confirmation that he is still alive is quite astonishing.
    Sapere aude

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), Realeyes (21st March 2012)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jillanne007 (here)
    Some people may look to minimize this issue and think that there is little reason to care. On many issues, I do agree. What makes this issue different, is that there really is a lot riding on this one issue. It is not just about whether one human being is alive or dead. The issue Baron Blackheath is focusing on right now is of true importance for our path forward. I truly feel he is trying to expose exactly what it is that needs to revealed to humanity at large. It takes a lot of bravery for someone in his position to go against TPTB and open up their closets full of skeletons. We are talking about the people who have been the most powerful people on the planet for a long time now. If we do not seize this moment and collectively demand disclosure on all levels, then we will all lose. We must support the bravest amongst us who are taking the greatest risks.

I agree. Last year when he discussed Project X, he was smeared as getting senile, and I seem to remember some of this forum fell for that cheap trick as well.

The judge for the trillion dollar law suit in the US retired suddenly. And look what happened to the journalist Christopher Story (unless he's still alive as rumoured).

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

InTheBackground (22nd March 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

People think foundation X is a beneficent organisation ??
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Has Lord James been seen or heard from since the rumour of his Death in early March
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 1st April 2012 at 16:02.

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Yes he's alive and well this was confirmed ages ago by the house of Lords, also confirmed otherwise by multiple sources.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

You would still think there would be some sort of follow up after his revelations, and I have not seen any physical evidence of him since.
    Sapere aude

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Operator (1st April 2012)

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    You would still think there would be some sort of follow up after his revelations, and I have not seen any physical evidence of him since.
    Yes, that tends to happen a lot after many revealing posts ... disappointing, every time I think the world will be different next week, no show however.

28. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

This is wonderful Co-intel. All the Skeptics will gladly say, "Yes, the dupes will believe anything and therefore nothing they say on "that" forum is worth taking seriously! I mean, did you see that ridiculous Wilcock thread about nation states and then they went on to talk about star gates, food replicators, oh sorry, Dear Mr. Wilcock said they are "constructors" where the food is perfectly nutritious, no animal needs to die to get a steak, and the food even cleans your mouth while you chew it! Obviously, this is all a bunch of crap!"

Now, my point is not to just make fun of my favorite Internet alternative truth book marketer, but to show how this sort of garbage makes helping people wake up a bit difficult. Stop with copy and pasting info, check it out first, and for Goddess' sake, don't put something as important as the military of the United States preparing to return rule of law and the constitution to it's rightful place in with a bunch of highly suspect "ascension, UFO, Food constructor" jumbo. I won't be sharing that interview with anyone who is just waking up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast