+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He Watched it Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 126,013 times in 20,884 posts

Exclamation He Watched it Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

On June 28, 2018 at about 9.20 pm a massive possible partially cloaked UFO appeared in the sky of Barnsley in South Yorkshire, UK.

The witness describes the object as follows: This thing appeared over the sky's of Barnsley about 9.20pm, thought it looked out of place as there wasn't a single cloud in the sky all day.

When I went back in my kitchen about a hour later it was still in exactly same place as it was a hour ago, more I looked at it the object seemed to reflect light so I went up stairs to shoot this video. It stayed there till it was too dark to see about 11:30pm.

Often lenticular clouds are explained as UFOs, especially those clouds that resemble a flying saucer, but in the case of the black UFO-like object in the sky over Barnsley, it doesn’t seems to be a lenticular cloud or other cloud formation as there wasn’t a single cloud in the sky all day making it very possible that it is a partially cloaked Unidentified Flying Object.

Filmed by Steven Owl:

This thing appeared over the sky's of Barnsley bout 9.20pm, thought it looked out ov place as they wasn't a single cloud in the sky all day, when I went back in my kitchen bout a hour later it was still in exactly same place as it was a hour ago, more I looked at it it seemed to reflect light so went up stairs to shoot this video. It stayed there till it was too dark to see about 11:30pm . This video was taken 2hrs 10 minutes after the first iv upload.. What do u think?

Quick update, 2nd July... Since I posted this other people in a 25 mile radius from me saw this and said the same as me that it's no cloud, didn't move or changed shape & was sat there all night & some even got pictures and videos. . See the comments. ..thanks

Original Videos:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th July 2018 at 08:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), gaiagirl (10th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), Ivanhoe (4th July 2018), KiwiElf (4th July 2018), Lifebringer (4th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th July 2018), Mike Gorman (4th July 2018), mountain_jim (4th July 2018), Spellbound (4th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2018), Valerie Villars (4th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: He Watched It Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Art (5th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (5th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: He Watched It Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

If this would happen to me I would call everybody in the neighborhood (area) to ALSO film it from multiple angles! ... imagine some one else filming the same from the other side of it! ... I filmed 2 times a UFO in The Netherlands and been on National TV about it in 1993 & 1994 ... I gave over 80 UFO lectures in 4 Countries.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Art (5th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I watched his video 3 times. Pretty cool, huh?
    Hi everyone the pc I had is a little on the fritz. It froze with a 2nd book on it where the desktop won't come up for me to access any programs, sites or passwords of those sites and only works in safe mode. It got kitty attacked while I slept and whatever communication "Grace" translated, the pc won't bring up desk top after start and password exchange. Driving me nuts, but I'm finding a back door through safe mode to transfer my data, before it completely kicks the bucket. Lot's of family photos stored for last 17 years. bad old tech freezes

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Don't mean to put a damper on things, Exomatrix, but Barnsley in Gloucestershire is a different location, about 150 miles to the south of the Barnsley in South Yorkshire.

Best

M

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was excited until I read that it came from Team Secure 10...

But who knows...could be real..

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow this is just like something I watched back in 1984, am a local from Barnsley, South Yorkshire and what I can recall from back then is seeing a object similar to this but it would fire a green beam to the ground which would lit up the sky, it was that lighting up the sky that I spotted the object in the sky back then it was hovering over the river dearne, for me it was searching for something.

here is a link http://www.ufoevidence.org/sightings/report.asp?ID=3618 of a report about it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m3rl1n For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Why didn't he drive or go there to get another angle?

But then, once when I was driving under a UFO that was hovering over the freeway I kind of only woke up when I was at home, realising that I missed the opportunity to just stop and take a picture ;-)
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Why didn't he drive or go there to get another angle?

But then, once when I was driving under a UFO that was hovering over the freeway I kind of only woke up when I was at home, realising that I missed the opportunity to just stop and take a picture ;-)
    Have the same reasoning, why not drive over there.
    Also though have had the same experience as you which was also over a motorway.
    Also watched, with a friend a very large craft move from over a motorway in our direction.
    It got really near, then lost time and woke up at home next day.

A pattern there ha. Motorway with no one really seeing or doing anything about a craft over motorway.

Me and my friend off to the north of the craft which we could see it and it could see us, where we awake and so malfunctioning citizens ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

In the comments of one of the videos he said that he could not drive because he was drunk after watching a soccer world championship match.

About the UFO over the highway: I was not the only one driving there, but everyone kept going as if there was nothing to see.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), KiwiElf (6th July 2018), mojo (5th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CaptnNemo (here)

Why do you not use simple discernment ... he is just a platform for many many others who report all kinds of stuff ... not so hard to go to the source of it ... THEN judge ... not beforehand!

No need to assume all is bad because of a name.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), KiwiElf (5th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi Folks,

What we have here is yet another "Guilt by Association", black & white "yes or no" situation. With the exception of mathematical formulas, life & reality are not that simple.

If you continue to use the idea that "everything that comes from Secure Team 10 must be fake", meme, you're going to miss a whole lot! Some of it is, some of it isn't, and the rest, file in "somewhere between".

Use your own own discernment & common sense, (and perhaps a bit of "Occam's Razor" thinking, or Sherlock Holmes; "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!")

Secure Team 10 is merely a media platform.

It's fine to debunk it. Swing it the other way, too.

The "truth" is more likely between the two extremes.

The key here, is how many other people observed it from independent locations? If it was that large, and hung around for that long, there should be plenty.

It's really that simple.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th July 2018 at 11:38.

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)
    Don't mean to put a damper on things, Exomatrix, but Barnsley in Gloucestershire is a different location, about 150 miles to the south of the Barnsley in South Yorkshire.

Best

M

Am a Dutch Guy from South-Holland Living in The Netherlands ... thnx for correcting me!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hi Folks,

What we have here is yet another "Guilt by Association", black & white "yes or no" situation. With the exception of mathematical formulas, life & reality are not that simple.

If you continue to use the idea that "everything that comes from Secure Team 10 must be fake", meme, you're going to miss a whole lot! Some of it is, some of it isn't, and the rest, file in "somewhere between".

Use your own own discernment & common sense, (and perhaps a bit of "Occam's Razor" thinking, or Sherlock Holmes; "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!")

Secure Team 10 is merely a media platform.

It's fine to debunk it. Swing it the other way, too.

The "truth" is more likely between the two extremes.

The key here, is how many other people observed it from independent locations? If it was that large, and hung around for that long, there should be plenty.

It's really that simple.

thnx

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,481 times in 5,648 posts

Hi, ... a pov on secure team. Its just like thirdphaseofmoon. They both through many(multiple people) analysis have been found to post hoaxes. Thirdphase and secureteam now use other peoples submissions for ongoing revenue with some questionable sources in other video ie cgi intermixed with real but still in some of their videos are authentic captures. The bigger motive for them both imo is what Bill Ryan mentions, monetization. I agree the answer lies in a discerning eye and the ability to go to video source. I actually tried to find source from thirdphase video description but they didn't cite in a large number of their videos. Sometimes source has an archive to discern and weigh the whole amount of evidence. Both of those channels require a closer analysis from an unbiased perspective. They both make enough money to provide support to do that and yet they don't. Not only that they have a history of producing fakes which doesn't help disclosure.
    Last edited by mojo; 5th July 2018 at 18:49.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (8th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Why do you not use simple discernment ... he is just a platform for many many others who report all kinds of stuff ... not so hard to go to the source of it ... THEN judge ... not beforehand!

It's not assuming, it was a general thought as they do have around 95% of crap!! and that is a reality. I was more dishing the channel then the actual incident. I am well aware of the small % of them being authentic...just like any other channels have.

If I can help anyone that is less "aware" of these hoax channels then I will.

For the rest of you that knows what they are about including me, there is no real discussion to have about it. As for the incident, I did mention that I'd hoped it was authentic.

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: He Watched It Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

It's not assuming, it was a general thought as they do have around 95% of crap!! and that is a reality. I was more dishing the channel then the actual incident. I am well aware of the small % of them being authentic...just like any other channels have.

If I can help anyone that is less "aware" of these hoax channels then I will.

For the rest of you that knows what they are about including me, there is no real discussion to have about it. As for the incident, I did mention that I'd hoped it was authentic.
    ... still NO NEED to whine beforehand unless you have actual proof on the post itself! and show my HARD EVIDENCE of your "95%" conclusion, you do not have that ... I guess it is part of the drama-queen type reasoning.

Let's say you make 5% flaws and some one else uses that 5% calling it 95% because that person demand 100% flawlessness! And using exaggerations to express or channel certain frustrations ... I guess you must be perfect to give some one a 100% "safe zone" ... My opinion still stands: USE OWN DISCERNMENT SKILLS instead of complaining about it beforehand.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2018 at 16:59.

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,160 times in 20,648 posts

Default Re: He Watched it Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

Actually Exo, the Admin. has made a point of listing news sources that are untrustworthy and will point it out to members who use them, encouraging them not to, and to stick to reliable sources instead, so Captn. Nemo was not really out of line.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th July 2018 at 18:06.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CaptnNemo (9th July 2018), Hym (10th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th July 2018), mojo (8th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: He Watched it Sit There For Hours ... UFO over Barnsley, South Yorkshire 28-6-2028

Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! Nobody has "all the right answers" nor has nobody all the wrong answers either. There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! Nobody has "all the right answers" nor has nobody all the wrong answers either. There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.
    Dude! I was not bashing the original post in itself or you or anything..lolll...Why do you seem so offended ? I simply had a thought I got when I saw were it came from and transcribed it into a simple sentence with no-less then 20 words or so...And then gave some advice to people who are not familiar with that channel!! A fact is a fact!! No need to get soooo deep into this loll!!

Cheers bro!!

P.S. Further more if people with authentic footage uploads their videos to such channels just for visibility, I would give them the advice that considering the KNOWN history of Secure Team 10 (same goes for Third Phase Of The Moon btw) it would be in their best intests to use indeed a more "reliable" source to publish those said videos that wouldn't hinder their credibility because of the hosts.

That's just basic logic imo.
    Last edited by CaptnNemo; 9th July 2018 at 01:13.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Hym (10th July 2018), mojo (9th July 2018), onawah (9th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

Still waiting for the "95% is crap" assumption being proven with hard data! ... It will not be ... it is just drama-queen "reasoning".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast