+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

1. Link to Post #81
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

Just a note on the bell.

it seems that this type of device has been replicated in the US see the link:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/d...-Nazi-Bell.pdf

I also came accross this note: In 2001, a California defense-contractor built a replica of the fabled Nazi-Bell. It worked. Get the story behind the story of "Einstein's Antigravity", and how a simple research project turned into a mind-blowing jaunt through history's biggest conspiracy...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

aroundthetable (18th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

which brings up a new question...

Quote Nick Cook effectively summarized the construction of the Bell, which I’ll re-quote from the “Einstein’s Antigravity” article: “The Nazi-Bell device consisted two of counter-rotating cylindrical containers. The containers, which were positioned one above the other measured approximately 1-meter in diameter, and were filled with cryogenically cooled and frozen Mercury metal. There was a frozen core of a metallic paste, which served as a “high permeability material” for the EMG (electromagnetic-gravitational) field.”

Dering's story was that Walther Gerlach had been behind both the Nazi-Bell Project and something called the "Rhine Valley" experiments. These might have been the "foo-fighters", but the idea John expressed was that they were aspects of the same technology. The Bell was a propulsion system, probably Antigravity -- and the Rhine Valley experiment was a weapons-system based on some deadly side-effects that had been noticed during testing of the Bell.

Dering didn't elaborate much on the Rhine Valley experiments, except to say that they also incorporate something called "Zenic" or "Zinsser" surface-waves (can't remember which). These are apparently a very efficient method of transmitting electricity through the ground, and involve the calculation of complex resonant frequencies. It sounds like Tesla, but apparently was a very rigorous mathematical process that let the Germans supposedly blanket the valley with a field that normally wouldn't reach more than a hundred feet. These are also the basis for some new engineering projects that John's dreamed up, such as building a "hovercraft" that uses Lenz-Levitation at very low power-levels to hover over these surface-waves imparted via RF-transmitters to the ground below...
    does the image on that page remind anyone of the Stone circles?

link

4. Link to Post #83
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Leon, it states in that article that the basis for the Bell was Einstein's Unified Field Theory, yet both I.Witkowski and Dr. Farrell suggested that it was specifically a new type of physics which excluded Einsteinian principles of relativity? Seems to be an anomaly there somewhere.

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Leon, it states in that article that the basis for the Bell was Einstein's Unified Field Theory, yet both I.Witkowski and Dr. Farrell suggested that it was specifically a new type of physics which excluded Einsteinian principles of relativity? Seems to be an anomaly there somewhere.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory
    There is no accepted unified field theory. It remains an open line of research. The term was coined by Einstein, who attempted to unify the general theory of relativity with electromagnetism, hoping to recover an approximation for quantum theory. A "theory of everything" is closely related to unified field theory, but differs by not requiring the basis of nature to be fields, and also attempts to explain all physical constants of nature.

No anomaly - any Unified Field Theory would transcend and incorporate relativity and quantum theory.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Icecold (23rd January 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

agreed, I did find the following on this as well:

http://pesn.com/2005/11/16/9600203_New_Nazi_Bell/

see also this report:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/einstein-s-antigravity
    Last edited by Leon; 19th January 2011 at 08:21.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Anyone ever heard of the Kecksburg ufo crash? from description sounds like a bell crash

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Kecksburg.html

also copies mentioning this...

9. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by Leon (here)
    Anyone ever heard of the Kecksburg ufo crash? from description sounds like a bell crash

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Kecksburg.html

also copies mentioning this...
    Quote Many people believe the government is not telling the truth about its involvement in the retrieval of a crashed UFO in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania in 1965. If a UFO did crash from the sky, was it man-made, an alien spacecraft from another world, or was the story only a hoax? People who live in Kecksburg still wonder what it was that caused the military, police, and local firefighters to respond so quickly to this rural community.

Follow the events of December 9th, 1965, with UFO Investigator Stan Gordon as twenty-one witnesses describe what they saw, the news medias involvement and the military's mysterious removal of a UFO to an unknown Air Force base where all traces of this event disappeared in secrecy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Icecold (23rd January 2011)

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

From some research it seems the Bell was moved, it was taken by narrow gauge train to Swidnice then loaded on the remaining Ju 390 which was repainted into Swedish colour a light blue and hidden under tarps and guarded by the SS. with some passengers as well and flown to Bodø Airfield in Norway, from there it either flew to Japan and returned then flew to Uruguay to a village named 19 de Abril, it's airport or a German owned ranch not far from there to the north east.
    This plane was fitted with in air refueling capabilities, and was able to make the nearly 7000NM journey.
    Then the plane was dismantled and disposed of in a river nearby.

According to witnesses there who have seen the plane land and a Bell shaped object removed.

I am unsure what to believe about the U-Boats...

The plane theory seems more plausible

Many U-Boats came to Argentina after the war's end, but it seems so too did many German longrange aircraft...

About the Henge near Ludwikowice Poland, there is an aerial photo taken in 1940's of this site, and it clearly shows the Henge as it looks today, no water tower on top of it !!!!
    Last edited by Leon; 23rd January 2011 at 19:29.

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Perhaps one should also look at what went on before the Bell project and what led up to it: Das Kronus Projekt in Berlin or Cronus Project

http://unbelievablepictures.wordpres...ekt-in-berlin/

I translated some of the text here for those who do not have a translation program, its not perfect but you will understand it the related pictures are in the link:

1924 or 1925, with the participation of the then Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physics in Berlin-Dahlem, a little-known research project that has now completely fallen into oblivion, its significance can hardly be underestimated.
    As part of attempts to verify the general relativity Einstein's theory An attempt was made to influence by manipulations of spatial curvature the end of the timeline. By using extremely slow space-time vectors to slow the passage of time was sought.
    In 1926, after the lapse of a few promising attempts it was decided to use smaller devices, to start with the subjects occupied large equipment. For cost reasons, a then common metro car AI has been modified and manned by volunteers. A total of 8 people would have volunteered to participate.
    It is believed that the device set in motion in the summer of 1926 under-ground at about the level of today's underground station Rathaus Steglitz north, so internally, the name was used Entschleunigungsbahn Steglitz. The exact location is now obscure. The required tunnel work was probably begun around 1925
    The calculated Resultant velocity was now about 10.4 mm / day. Based on this speed the object would have traveled about 317 meters today, and for the start of the test subjects since 1926, only about 6 hours 30 minutes ago.
    Due to war-related losses today hardly any written documents exist, but some clues lead to the assumption that the object remains continuously and very slowly as Time machine moved by the Berlin underground. In addition, there are a certain number of historical references and witness reports that Indicate the continuation of the experiment.
    Also Project Laternenträger:
    a loose metaphor for the Light Bearer, Lucifer. Under such names, the Reich’s ultra classified, “War Decisive”, high energy weapon was built—and many believe tested.

It is difficult to find more information at the moment on this project but it seems to lead straight to the Bell project.

It may have to do with a project by Professor. Walther Gerlach the Stern-Gerlach experiment. It seems he was also a important person in the Bell project

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stern-Gerlach-Versuch
    Last edited by Leon; 24th January 2011 at 10:13.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Just back to Kecksburg this is a monument of what people saw then, it is placed near Kecksburg

Last edited by Leon; 24th January 2011 at 10:12.

15. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

A mid 1940's Ariel photo of the Dynamit AG Ludwikowice the Henge site, the Henge can be seen in the middle about a 1/4 to the left. you can see there was no water tower on this.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

John Dering of SARA and members of that team have replicated key elements of the fabled Nazi Bell technology, and have seen some anti-gravity and propulsion effects with it. Not only does their replication have ramifications for anti-gravity and propulsion, but it could also hold a key to the development of new energy technologies. The technology depends on and fills in some missing pieces in Einstein's Unified Field Theory.
    http://www.sara.com/

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6960975.html
    Last edited by The One; 25th January 2011 at 11:35.

18. Link to Post #93
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard about the Bell project and some other projects the nazi were doing,i also heard about in Acropolis in greece they took out a female statue column which was replaced with a fake but the interesting thing is that word has come to my ear that the statue which they took was hollow and contained something inside but noone really knows what was inside...my opinion is that it could of been an ancient manuscript of some sort for ancient tecnology.But then again that is only my opinion.
    Some people would know that the NAZI were probably the first to find a u.f.o and if i'm correct it must of been in todays IRAQ,and after the war the americans took most if not all the scientists to work for them and some of them went to i think Brazil to continue their research.
    After that americans and russians have been seaching for old tecnologies i heard some time in the 90's belguim had a taste of u.f.o findings as well.
    Why all this secracy?
    These should be the findings of the centuary and not to build weapons to kill other beings from other planets or even solar systems and galaxies.

---------------

Update - 26 July 2010:

Now published....

[The MP3 is here, for those who prefer to listen on their iPods.

http://projectavalon.net/igor_witkowski_nazi_bell.mp3

[/QUOTE]

19. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Recent years have seen the emergence of a rumour that float around the internet like moths to a flame about a crashed UFO in the Black Forest in 1936 which was spirited away to the dark heart of Nazi Germany. There it was to be dismantled and diligently studied by, it is claimed, the members of the Vril Society. While no historically verifiable evidence for this tale has come to light, the idea of alien technology that has fallen into the hands of a select group, was already the subject of a film in Germany in 1920.Just two years after the defeat of Germany in the First World War, a little known silent film was released. Entitled Algol, it tells the story of a superior extraterrestrial from the Dogstar, who donates incredible technology that enables a wealthy industrialist to enslave the world by this free energy device. Lost for decades, copies of the film have surfaced in recent years.Hitler's obsession with the occult and astrology is well known - but evidence that his aerospace and rocket scientists were plundering alien technology to build Nazi UFOs has never gripped the public imagination. Wernher von Braun and the Luftwaffe design teams could have been guided by extraterrestrials, perhaps looting interstellar components from a crashed spaceship.America rounded up these scientist took them to secret bases and stole the technology.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou..._tPVsBDcfp9Cmw

20. Link to Post #95
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th February 2011), Rocky_Shorz (28th February 2011), shybastid (1st March 2011)

22. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just back to Kecksburg this is a monument of what people saw then, it is placed near Kecksburg

Leon ? What language is written at the bottom? That's not graffiti correct?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

REALLY good thread of material.. Thanks you guys. I'm a nuts and bolts guy.

23. Link to Post #97
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Quote Posted by ArtyCarl (here)
    This is an interview I am REALLY looking forward to after reading 'Reich of the Black Sun' and currently 'SS Brotherhood of the Bell' by Joseph P Farrell. He ties a lot of loose strands together and the interview with Igor will hopefully add more substance to an extremely interesting topic.
    The old SS 'church' is still there at Padaborn in Nord Deutschland. Well worth a visit if you are in Germany at any time. Twelve canted windows funneling light to the center and plenty of sacred geometry for those who know their stuff. V Interesting.

Peace

K
    You speak of Wewelsburg.

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Where did the Nazi's get the knowledge to even start experimenting with this tech?
    It is probably what they got from their research in Tibet and Iraq.
    Reading through a lot of the old info is where a lot of it came from.
    There is also the Vril Gesellshaft and their ''channelled'' info.

Quote Posted by Swami (here)

I dont know if The Bell and Haunebu are related, anybody else perhaps....?
    From what I can figure, they are not related.
    It is said that the Hanebu is from channelled info that Maria Orsic received from Aldebaran.
    Die Glocke is from ancient texts found here on earth.

The Germans did not loose the war, or did they? we are made to believe they did.
    The allies say they won the war and they still occupy Germany, but look at the state of the victors.
    The may occupy Germany, but they don't have the Reich, that was dispersed.

We are made to believe Adolf died back then, did he? where is the proof?
    No, he did not die in Germany, he died in Argentina.
    He lived near a town called Bariloche.

If you stand back and look at it all from a distance, the answer may be simple... a proving and testing time for what is yet to come.. for the NWO...
    So learn from what happened and look for the signs..
    It really is not this hard to put two and two together...
    What signs would you look for?
    And how would you decypher them all these years later?
    And through the filters of people who grew up watching the allied propaganda.

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Years ago I read about the Argentinian connection. I saw photos of the installation in Argentina. I think it was viewable in Google Earth. I find it difficult to believe the US intel did not know about this.

Gen. Kammler is a very interesting chap. A man given extreme power over the highest scientific aspects of the Third Reich. Successfully disappeared completely.
    The western allies knew where Hitler had gone, they found out in the late 40's or early 50's.
    They were convinced to leave him and his people alone.

Quote Posted by The One (here)

lets not forgert Captured German scientists jump-started the American space program
    Did they?
    Or did they use American money and American resources for the Reichs purposes?

Just a note on the bell.

it seems that this type of device has been replicated in the US see the link:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/d...-Nazi-Bell.pdf

I also came accross this note: In 2001, a California defense-contractor built a replica of the fabled Nazi-Bell. It worked. Get the story behind the story of "Einstein's Antigravity", and how a simple research project turned into a mind-blowing jaunt through history's biggest conspiracy...
    Farrell is probably correct in saying that Die Glocke isn't a weapon in or of itself, it is more a gateway device that opens a lot of other doors.
    And another poster mentioned Kronos being time, that should be a big hint to you what this device could have been used for.
    It wasn't a warhead delivery system like the history channel says, that much should be obvious.

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)

Leon ? What language is written at the bottom? That's not graffiti correct?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

REALLY good thread of material.. Thanks you guys. I'm a nuts and bolts guy.
    That isn't graffiti and it isn't known what language it is.

Here is a question for you readernuggets.
    If this device was activated in 1944 and the device sent ripples through the space time continuum at the speed of light and we say that this devices TRUE engineers are on a planet in orbit of Aldebaran, the same one that Maria Orsic is meant to have been in contact with and that is 68 light years from Earth, then when would those ripples start to be detected by them?
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 1st March 2011 at 03:02.

24. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Phenominal. Supurb. Well done. Just Wow.

25. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

very interesting, worth watching

26. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Where did the Nazi's get the knowledge to even start experimenting with this tech?
    It is probably what they got from their research in Tibet and Iraq.
    Reading through a lot of the old info is where a lot of it came from.
    There is also the Vril Gesellshaft and their ''channelled'' info.

[/QUOTE]

I believe that the Third Reich elite was in a contact with some ET civilization through the project Vrill and they got a lot of technical info from them. The goal (of ET's) was to help established foundations for the better society which failed with Hitler’s ambitions to rule the world, and as I know even today there is a confusion in a ET circles who is responsible for giving to Germans so extensive knowledge without a guarantee of a positive use of this tech.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast