+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks

Default Re: US government takes down HAARP website

Thanks for this post.
    In future the US government should be careful what information it makes public or the people may realise whats going on!
    The masses will wake up soon, we just need the truth to permeate the nation- Bob Marley

2. Link to Post #242
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Zorgon is one of my favorite Tin Hat researchers and everything he lays out makes sense to me. But to create a weapon with the forces needed to create a quake of this magnitude is more than half the energy the US produces in a day...

so yes it is possible, but...

it isn't what caused the Japanese quake...

could CERN running be creating the massive number of sunspots and flares? who knows...

3. Link to Post #243
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by psci (here)
    TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE - FROM ONE OF MY 'SPOOK BUDDIES' ON THE INSIDE, WHO REMAINS IN CONTACT WITH ACTIVE PLAYERS:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/4HmbErs37NF

SCATTER THIS POST LINK TO THE FOUR WINDS - TOO MUCH ATTENTION IS SOMETHING THEY DO NOT LIKE...
    Hi there - many thanks for sharing this with us on the Forum.

(Folks, I know this new member, and we'd be smart to listen to what he's reporting here.)

I read this with great interest. It rang true.

Because this is so important, I'd like to ask you: what's your personal assessment - absolutely honestly - of the accuracy of this source and his claim?

All best wishes, Bill

Here's the contents of the message:
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    Subject: Fwd:
    To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Cc: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Hey there

So much to do and so little time. My planned trip to FL was delayed, will have to go this week instead.

What they are using to trigger earthquakes and tsunamis is not HAARP, but it does operate on a similar principle. They differ in the method of generating the pulses, and the frequency band that the pulses are in. They still use phased multi-axis origin pulses to focus energy on a subterrarian target, vs HF phased multi-axis pulses to focus energy on an ionospheric or atmospheric target.

Today, I had an indirect contact from someone from my past, relayed through a friend. The name is a name that I remember from back then. He gave the name of the project leader, and said that he remembers me from my work on the pre-HAARP project at Camp HERO.

The timing of all of this is real suspicious, as I had never mentioned any of that research to anyone. Also, I was directly targetted with an earthquake on 02/18/2011 at 02:14.20 AM eastern time. I was awake and watching TV at the time it occured. My house shook up and down instead of sideways. The USGS rated it as a magnitude 2.3 quake, but it sure felt stronger than that here. I think I was the first to report it to the USGS. By the way things were knocked over in the house, I estimate it was a 3.5 here. The USGS seems to have removed the more detailed information that used to be online.
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_hmau.html

The epicenter was recorded as being about 5.4 km deep and about 0.6km SSE of my house. My property is right above the "y" in the word Wehutty on the USGS topo map, 4th map down on this page.
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_hmau_l.html

More detailed information used to be at these links, but they are now both gone.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usb0001gmm.php
    and
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...se021811c.html

They have been targetting the New Madrid Fault region for about a month now. Here is one area that they have been focusing a lot of energy on since 02/14/2011, in the vicinity of Greenbrier AR.

Greenbrier AR region in last 7 days
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...36.-93.-91.php
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...93.-91_eqs.php

Global earthquakes in last 8-30 days
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

When I had checked the last 7 days list back on 02/18/2011, the USGS site had 66 earthquakes listed for that Greenbrier AR region alone. I don't know why they removed so many of them from the 8 - 30 day list. It makes no sense, unless they are intentionally trying to fudge the long term counts of induced quakes in the New Madrid Fault region. One of the guys that came here for help with his 100 cell box lives near there.

XXXXXXXXXXX
    I think it's not only possible but feasible in the same way that a few DC batteries can deliver a powerful flash through pulsed energy via condensers/capacitors which is what Tesla was working on.

Brooks Agnew got the surprise of his life when he managed to trigger an EQ with a 30 Watts Earth Tomography equipment. See his comparison with HAARP derived technologies:

Primers on HAARP and derived technologies to trigger earthquakes, etc…

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m95hhRRuDv8&feature=player_embedded #1 Dr. Brooks Agnew

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U #2 Dr. Brooks Agnew

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oZBSj9LbMFs Hole in Heaven: HAARP and advances in Tesla Technology

So much for Zorgon's argument!
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st April 2011 at 02:20.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Default Haarp

What are your thought's on Benjamin Fulfords data regarding the Japanase earthqake and subsequant Tsunami ? His You Tube clips shocked me with his accuracy.

HAARP is real folks. It worries me as to what lasting effect this will have on our atmosphere.

Any comments gladly received.

5. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Default Re: Haarp

Yes HAARP does exist, just as Chemtrails exist too. Both have patents for the technology, and generally they dont hand out patents to things that dont work. And it clearly says that HAARP is capable of producing a "heave" type nuclear explosion........without actually detonating such a device.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Nasu (24th April 2011), rbevin (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #246
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think Haarp is responsible for what happened in Japan. The Japanese even knew that an earth quake of such magnitude was possible and spent a lot of time and money after the Kobe earthquakes preparing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

rbevin (25th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jookyle (here)
    I don't think Haarp is responsible for what happened in Japan. The Japanese even knew that an earth quake of such magnitude was possible and spent a lot of time and money after the Kobe earthquakes preparing.
    Yes, I understand that reasoning...however, that doesn't discount the possibility Haarp tampered with this fault line to cause that particular earthquake, at that particular time.

These days I'm open to all possibilities.

Warm wishes...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

rbevin (25th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #248
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Massive HAARP rings over US Midwest

hi there
    This is what i found today to share Tom Bearden video
    Tom Bearden Confirms DutchSinse Observation of Scalar Radar and Tornados
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yBLCeh6_kD0

There are more videos on this guy....

Lorraine

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th April 2011), MorningSong (27th April 2011), sandy (27th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) website has been down for the past 3 weeks. It was ordered taken down by the US government to conceal US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare activities against foreign states. The HAARP website was publishing very damaging evidence of US military weather modification and earthquake triggering operations against foreign states. HAARP’s waterfall charts and magnetometer charts gave evidence of an ongoing weather war between the United States government and foreign states. The magnetometer presented concrete evidence that HAARP triggered the Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami.
    HAARP’s magnetometer can be used to predict as well as give evidence of a HAARP created earthquake. A magnetometer measures disturbances in the magnetic field in Earth’s upper atmosphere. HAARP was broadcasting a 2.5 Hz frequency (the signature frequency of an earthquake) from just before midnight on March 8, 2011 and continued to broadcast the frequency for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. The 2.5 Hz frequency continued to be broadcasted and recorded by the magnetometer for another 10 hours the day of the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake.
    Scientists at the HAARP institute discovered that a 2.5 Hz radio frequency is the signature frequency of an earthquake. Since this discovery the HAARP phased array antennas have been used by the US military to beam the earthquake frequency into the ionosphere and the ionosphere reflects it back to Earth – penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area.. By beaming the frequency at a specific trajectory HAARP can trigger an earthquake any place on Earth. A short burst isn’t enough to disturb solid matter (the Earth crust) so they keep beaming the 2.5 Hz earthquake frequency for hours or days – until the desired effect is achieved.

source
    http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2261

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

king anthony (28th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default NEW 'Hutchison Effect "anti-HAARP" device

the NEW 'Hutchison Effect' -- what I'm now calling the "anti-HAARP" device

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Carmody (29th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Global Genocide: Fukushima HAARP Nuclear Attack

Global Genocide: Fukushima HAARP Nuclear Attack

Another interview with Leuren Moret for your viewing
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=htsWu...mbedded#at=118
    Last edited by Muzz; 13th May 2011 at 16:58.

18. Link to Post #252
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Default Chemtrails, HAARP, Free Energy... Big Picture Overview

What Chemtrails Really Are: By Carolyn Williams Palit

HAARP, Mind Control, Echelon Surveillance Systems, Tesla Free Energy...
    this article ties it all together.

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.
    Spray and Zap.

Mind Control: People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, "bangs" to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons. These weapons could be on helicopters, jets, stealth fighters, or on satellites. Directed energy beams and electromagnetic waves can be sent to you via hand-held devices or piggy-backed in on cell phone and satellite towers.

These weapons can create climate war, weather war, mind war, cyber war, disease war, disaster war, and undetectable war. Taken together they can create economic war.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/haarp-...66901040038137

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails, HAARP, Free Energy... Big Picture Overview

Want to know about HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification? Want to prove it to a non-believer? Here you go!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/earths...21636951249208

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Michael J. Murphy (maker of the "What in the World are They Spraying" movie) was on Coast to Coast radio last night for a superb update on a lot of information and studies that have come out recently.

Will try to follow up and post the interview when/if someone puts it up on utube ... but in the meanwhile here is a recent video update he talked about on the show (below)

From C2C site:

Quote In the latter half, journalist, filmmaker and political activist Michael J. Murphy talked about new evidence for chemtrail spraying and geo-engineering. The very weird weather patterns we've recently been experiencing could be related to climate control, geo-engineering, and chemtrail spraying, he suggested. Weather modification is nothing new, and was used for military purposes by the US as far back as in Viet Nam, he noted. Project HAARP has the ability to heat up over 200 square miles of the sky with metal particulates, creating high & low pressure systems, and actually steering storms, he stated.

According to meteorologist Scott Stevens, heavy spraying is taking place about 1,000 miles ahead of storms, Murphy reported. Testing of rain has revealed high levels of aluminum oxide that has vastly increased over the last seven years, he continued, adding that such toxic aluminum exposure could be connected to the rise in Alzheimer's. Further, blood testing of some Arizona residents revealed toxic levels of barium and aluminum (said to be components of chemtrails). For more, visit The Coalition Against Geo-Engineering.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

SEAM (18th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

They create the "Screen", then simply turn on the projectors...

25. Link to Post #256
    TimelessDimensions

None of these weapons and gizmo's work in my world

26. Link to Post #257
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Which ... for those earthbound and not yet telepathic souls ... would be ... ???

... ...

Would you be one of the "incoming" m'lord refers to???

27. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts
    Why not now?

28. Link to Post #259
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Which ... for those earthbound and not yet telepathic souls ... would be ... ???

... ...

Would you be one of the "incoming" m'lord refers to???
    We are all ONE. You can do anything I can do and more..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Alert!! May 10th we have this going on right before they alert everyone in our area today that we where going to have war game practice in the Hood Canal an if we heard anything that sounded like there was a war going on not to be worried .

Navy an Airforce

Also woke up to the sky full of Chemtrails.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hybrid5226 For This Post:

kimmie (21st May 2011), rbevin (21st May 2011), Referee (20th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast