Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

Abstract:

“The Connection of 440Hz to the Containment of the Human Species; what was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

It has only been through the study of researchers such as Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and Zecharia Sitchin that I’ve come to realize the “gods" of antiquity were nothing more than a reptilian species of extra-dimensional entities that were actually responsible for the “creation” of Homo Sapiens.

This is well documented as the story of the Anunnaki in the Zecharia Sitchin material. These Same Draconian Reptiles have been responsible for the organization of our Human civilizations, and the continued manipulation of the evolution of our social structures – throughout recorded history.

One must realize, the intelligence capacity of Homo Sapiens has not changed considerably since we first appeared on the planet some two hundred and fifty thousand years ago. (generally, the accepted age of the species) The only thing that has changed over that span of time is the “understanding” of Humanity. The so-called “mythologies” were the best attempt of a primitive people to document what they were observing as events occurred, using the only concepts that were available at the time. The fact that reptiles – in one form or another – appear in the mythologies of indigenous people around the globe is evidence enough these “gods” (reptilian life forms) who apparently come from the Draco Star System have been controlling reality here for a very long time.

The evidential trail is overwhelming that these “demonic” forces have been continuously invoked through ritualistic ceremonies preformed by our ruling elite since the dawn of civilization. Call them “fallen angels”, demons, extraterrestrial aliens, extra-dimensional entities, or a myriad of other names, the fact remains these energies have been operating from behind the screen of smoke-and-mirrors of reality since Humanity first civilized.

The occult cabals that maintained an obvious control of our social structures throughout history have a direct link to these demonic forces through the rituals preformed in their secret meetings. What is the connection between the obsession with the symbology of ancient Egypt and these exclusive clubs for the elite? What were the mythological “gods” of antiquity doing to the Masses that were so important for the global elite to memorialize that activity in symbols? Why are these symbols on our currencies, corporate logos, military uniforms, foundational institutions of society, coats of arms of the global elite, etc.?

For me, it was a great revelation when, through the work of Dr. Leo Horowitz, I discovered the healing vibrations of the Solfeggio Music Scale. (see link at: http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...equencies.html)

I learned this healing vibrational scale was in use until the great classical masters such as, Mozart, and Bach were instrumental in abandoning this Solfeggio Scale for the more modern tuning of 440Hz Concert A.

I was already aware of the connection of these great “masters” with (what David Icke refers to as) the “Babylonian Brotherhood”. I immediately realized there was a connection to the conspiracy to abandon the healing vibration of 417Hz (Solfeggio A) in favor of the 440Hz as an affront to Humanity. This conversion to 440Hz Concert A is really an entirely modern phenomenon – just in the past one hundred plus years. 417Hz has been the frequency used for the musical note A since antiquity. The abandon of the Solfeggio Scale for the more modern concert scales has had a dynamic effect on the healing vibrations of the music we listen to as a society. The conversion has been all about controlling the masses.

The effect of vibrations on what the Mass of Humanity perceives as real has everything to do with controlling the Mass of Humanity through the control of the frequencies of reality.

All material manifestation here in this particular third density is a complex combination of electromagnetic frequencies. The thousands of miles of DNA in our bodies are nothing more than frequency receptors – antennae. Humanities perception of reality is predicated by our body’s ability to receive frequencies and interpret those frequencies in our brains into what we perceive as material structure.

So why would the “gods” that built the Cheops Pyramid build into the structure the math for 440Hz when that frequency wasn’t even used as a musical note of antiquity? (Great Pyramid [Cheops] base length of 440 cubits, and the acoustical sound frequency of 440Hz resident in the Kings Chamber [per: Christopher Dunn "The Giza Power Plant"]) I think the fact that 440Hz reoccurs as a theme in the pyramid structure, the modern conversion to 440Hz Concert A, and the symbology used by the elite secret societies all have something to do with each other. There is a reason the Great Pyramid appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill.

The “gods” of antiquity were into controlling the Masses. The Kings, and subsequently, the governments of the world are also into controlling the Masses. Just as the Pyramids were “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency, so too is today’s music “tuned” to a disharmonious frequency as a mechanism to control the Masses.

Ergo, the real secret of the pyramids….

Update
    For those of you interested in following the dialogue that lead-up to this possibility, I direct you to two Threads at the old Avalon site. The following are a list of links to all of the pages of those Threads:

•Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section - Page 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

•The Giza Geomatrix exposure - Pge 1:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20279
    (follow the pages of the Threads from the links)

I'm adding this dialogue to this Thread so that anyone wanting to research a portion of the evidence that led to this discovery can do so.

2nd Update

OP's Note to Commenters:
    I started this thread to gain further input from any member who might have 'credible evidence' (either pro, or con) to support (or reject) the theory laid-out in the abstract in the original post of this thread.

I'm looking for evidence from the archaeological record, interviews of first person accounts, references from documented written text, or any evidence that may be 'reproducible' in content.

Anyone can write a book concerning what the 'voices in their head' are telling them. Some of these books can be quite entertaining. None of this sort of information is relevant to this thread....

For a further clarification of this Note, see the following comment:

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    ....[snip] to see quoted text, click-on the forwarding arrow
    Last edited by observer; 12th March 2011 at 17:18. Reason: add punctuation; correct grammar; change text color; add links; add 'Note'

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

ET trans[portation portal
    arc of the covenant portal protector
    inner earth portal access protector
    energy transformer
    and many more...it is the 4D stargate marker and sits on the earths 4th chakra,the heart chakra...

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    ET trans[portation portal
    arc of the covenant portal protector
    inner earth portal access protector
    energy transformer
    and many more...it is the 4D stargate marker and sits on the earths 4th chakra,the heart chakra...
    shiva,

Nothing in your comment has any basis in reality, with exception of possibly a repository for the Arc of the Covenant. (Even this theory has not been documented with archaeological evidence - it's just a theory.)

Everything else you have mentioned is the figment of some one's over active imagination. You're getting your information from "channeled" material. Everything being sent to Humanity through telepathy is "tainted" truth. The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since before the Dawn of Civilization This is how the Draconian Reptiles have controlled the Mass of Humanity since they "created" us. Everything you think you know.... is a LIE !!!

Review the "real" evidence (do some research into what Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin are saying - all "hard" evidence from the record). This is the only possible conclusion one can come to.

These Reptiles are very clever at what they do. They've been fooling Humanity for a VERY long time !!!
    Last edited by observer; 7th July 2010 at 17:32. Reason: correct grammar; change text color

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Simple me. I thought it was a temple of initiation where someone could ascend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

MMA_Fan (8th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Lost Soul,

Ascension is nothing more than a final phase of the "Wheel of Karma" (If one is clever enough to figure-out the key to unlocking the gate). The ascension process is NOT something the "gods" of antiquity would have initiated the Masses into. One must research the paranormal for years before one can even understand the connection between karma and keeping the soul "locked" in never ending cycles of birth and rebirth. To my knowledge, there are no definitive treaties on the concept that the collective soul of the Mass of Humanity has been "locked" in a "prison" of birth and rebirth by a demonic power otherwise known as Draconian Reptiles (semantics: fallen angles). There is an obvious good reason for the lack of this kind of information.

The New Age concept of "ascension" has been brought to us by the same fourth dimensional "prison wardens" who have been responsible for bringing Humanity all the other "great works" of religious dogma through the mechanism of telepathic communication.

A through review of the evidence will reveal the New Age concept of "ascension" is nothing more than a "buzz word" for: "You are all going to die".

It's our collective responsibility to figure-out how the mechanism works, so that we ALL can get out of this prison. Ascension will not be complete until the entire "body of humanity" returns to singularity....
    Last edited by observer; 7th July 2010 at 17:31. Reason: change text color

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

That makes two of us ..... Initiation and healing as far as im concerned . Not everything on this world has come from negative entities .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

Kristo (8th April 2012), MMA_Fan (8th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    shiva,

Nothing in your comment has any basis in reality, with exception of possibly a repository for the Arc of the Covenant. (Even this theory has not been documented with archaeological evidence - it's just a theory.)

Everything else you have mentioned is the figment of some one's over active imagination. You're getting your information from "channeled" material. Everything being sent to Humanity through telepathy is "tainted" truth. The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since before the Dawn of Civilization This is how the Draconian Reptiles have controlled the Mass of Humanity since they "created" us. Everything you think you know.... is a LIE !!!

Review the "real" evidence (do some research into what Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin are saying - all "hard" evidence from the record). This is the only possible conclusion one can come to.

These Reptiles are very clever at what they do. They've been fooling Humanity for a VERY long time !!!
    First off, who are you to tell another that what they know or believe is a lie? You make such a bold arrogant statement, while yourself spouting on about theories conjured by others, that may possibly have no basis in reality themselves. This post is just another 'my belief vs. your belief'.

"Hard" evidence from Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin; is that a joke? Those who are truly fooled are those that think they are the only ones with the truth. Complete Hypocrisy and arrogance.

As for the pyramids, there is no definite proof as to what they were originally intended for. All we can resort to is speculation and guesses based on given details about them. Without concrete proof, any idea is just as good as any other.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Grace For Ki (18th March 2011), heyokah (8th March 2012), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011), Mike Gorman (30th March 2012), mojo (10th March 2011), Nasu (13th April 2011), Phoenix (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (6th March 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd July 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Quote The ascension process is NOT something the "gods" of antiquity would have initiated the Masses into. One must research the paranormal for years before one can even understand the connection between karma and keeping the soul "locked" in never ending cycles of birth and rebirth.
    Actually, no. Ascension is an ancient concept and the Buddhist refer to it as entering into a state of nirvana.

Quote To my knowledge, there are no definitive treaties on the concept that the collective soul of the Mass of Humanity has been "locked" in a "prison" of birth and rebirth by a demonic power otherwise known as Draconian Reptiles (semantics: fallen angles).
    Concur, but that doesn't mean there weren't any who was aware that ascension was possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

heyokah (8th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The solfeggio scale have been use successfully for healing and relieving stress, although it is controversial and opinions may abound and differ. It has work for me, my family, friends. Humanity in general have been blinded by our 3 dimensional view although there's has been many humans who have transcended and ascended beyond this limited view of our perceive reality. Today more and more people are waking up from the dream offer by the materialistic view of life looking within themselves for a greater and deeper understanding of the ether that is infinite and is part of everything that surrounds us. Perhaps one thing the genetic manipulators did not count on was that you cannot enslave or kill the soul that is connected to the source. As we become aware of the real us beyond the 3 dimensional temporal view of reality the ptw begin to loose control through the use of the illusion because we are no longer asleep. It is time to regain our sovereignty over ourselves , our families and eventually the world that surrounds us.

Although I have not done research in this area, there are people using pyramid forms as energy sources,there's an interesting book by Les Brown entitle, The Pyramid. He relates experiments done in the field of horticulture using pyramid forms to grow crops.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6501842/Les-Brown-The-Pyramid

Many many blessings to all..
    Last edited by frank samuel; 4th July 2010 at 21:15.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Phoenix (2nd April 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If you haven't seen The Pyramid Code, I suggest checking it out. VERY interesting documentary about the falsities of what we're told is "history."

Here is part one: http://www.livevideo.com/video/Consp...2009-epis.aspx

The rest (I think there's 5 parts?) can easily be found online.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Phoenix (2nd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To all of those making comments in this thread,

Please take note that I'm the individual who started this particular thread. It is with that authority that I've made the comments one may find in this thread so far. Every statement I've made has its basis in the evidential record.

Nothing I've said was intended to sound "arrogant". Perhaps I should have used the phrase, "everything WE think WE know is a LIE". Otherwise, I stand on everything I've represented as documented evidential fact.

With that regard, in response to what Solphilos has said: "Hard" evidence from Maxwell, Icke, and Sitchin; is that a joke?", I could be no more serious. You have obviously not researched any of these individuals work or you wouldn't be making these kinds of statements. I'm quite confident Bill Ryan would concur with my characterization of the work of these individuals as "hard" evidence, as Mr. Ryan has interviewed at least two of these individuals both separately and together in the past.

Please, Solphilos, do your research before you attack the messenger.....

Also, please take note in the beginning "Abstract" I specifically referred to the "Great Pyramid at Giza. To my knowledge this is the only structure that is "tuned" to any specific harmonic resonance. This discussion is specifically regarding that particular structure, and its connection to an agenda associated to the suppression of the Mass Consciousness.
    Last edited by observer; 7th July 2010 at 17:30. Reason: change text color

18. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

The Giza Power Plant

[GOOGLE]2676128221474744663[/GOOGLE]

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    The Giza Power Plant
    Thank you Swami for the vid.

If the readers take note, in the "Abstract" at the beginning of the thread, I referenced Christopher Dunn as the source for the information regarding the "tuning" of the Giza Pyramid to 440Hz.(fast forward the video to 44 minutes) Mr. Dunn's conclusions are not in synchronization with what I've proposed in the abstract. I don't believe Mr. Dunn is aware concert A was not changed to 440Hz until the 1700/1800's with the advent of classical music.

I might also add that Paul Horn has a very beautiful flute recording from within the Kings Chamber. Being a flute player myself, I'm aware there is no way to tune the entire instrument to 417Hz (Solfeggio A - thank you Mozart and Bach). The resonance of the structure of the Kings Chamber can be heard on that recording of the 440Hz (Concert A) tuning of Paul's flute.

This is simply further evidence the structure was purposely "tuned" to a frequency that DOES NOT resonate with the cellular structure of the Human Species. (source: Dr. Horowitz's material)....
    Last edited by observer; 8th July 2010 at 01:48. Reason: rewrite response; cgabge text color

20. Link to Post #14
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuse me but I sense a weird flaming discussion is starting here...
    The true identity and purpose of the Great Pyramid is one we'll never know for sure, simply because we didn't build it and the truth about it is held secret.
    Of course some researchers and people come very close to what the extend of it's abilities are.
    Personally I think the pyramid doesn't have but one purpose.
    It is a high-tech ancient looking extremely multi purpose building. Seriously people, why are you all so certain it's purpose is whether THIS or THAT while it could be both and more.
    IF... it's been build by an ancient spacetravelling reptillian race (which is plausible but discussable) it would be likely to suggest they integrate multiple abilities or purposes in a building of that magnitude because they know how to.

That way it even helps spreading confusion about it's purpose to conceive what it really is.
    Typically Reptillian right?
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

come on guys, lets chill..........there are many theories on the pyramid, that is all they are for now....theories,
    no one has actually come up with any working hypothesis as to the true function of this ancient building, so untill then its all pretty much guess work.

have read some very interesting books regarding this subject, will dig them out and post titles here for anyone wishing for an interesting read

The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt by Christopher Dunn http://www.amazon.co.uk/Giza-Power-P...ref=pd_sim_b_6
    Beneath the Pyramids: Egypt's Greatest Secret Uncovered by Andrew Collins http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beneath-Pyra...8411033&sr=8-2
    The Great Pyramid of Egypt, Miracle in Stone: Secrets and Advanced Knowledge by Joseph Augustus Seiss http://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-Pyrami...8411357&sr=1-8
    Last edited by morguana; 6th July 2010 at 10:20.

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    It is a high-tech ancient looking extremely multi purpose building. Seriously people, why are you all so certain it's purpose is whether THIS or THAT while it could be both and more.
    That way it even helps spreading confusion about it's purpose to conceive what it really is.
    Typically Reptilian right?
    The argument I'm making here is all about the continuous control of the masses and the evidence for that control. The evidence is spread across the archaeological record in fragments. One must learn the symbols of the entities in control to understand how they have been doing it since the dawn of civilization. This is the basis for the arguments in this thread.

I'm not denying the pyramids around the globe had a plethora of functions. I'm saying one specific pyramid had ultimately one particular function - I'm sure among many other functions.

Consider the example of a traffic camera in modern society. One might argue it too has many functions. I think we would all agree, ultimately, control is the primary function of those cameras.
    Last edited by observer; 7th July 2010 at 17:28. Reason: chabnge text color

23. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I just finished The Giza Power Plant, by C. Dunn. He makes a convincing case for it being a power generator of sorts! At a minimum, the math and numbers associated with the pyramid are astounding. These people knew far more than we give them credit for.

24. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

According to the Freedom Teachings, it was a point of teleportation where ET's traveled back and forth. Akhnaton found it his mission to help many ascend via the Sphere of Amenti connecting there. Many did, however, after time, his arrogance to the general population forced the royalty's hand to rid of him. Short time later when Atlantis went under and the floods followed, the grid was shaken so the alignment of the Giza Pyramid was taken off course and had to be rebuilt. The Ascension's no longer took place as before.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

25. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I just finished The Giza Power Plant, by C. Dunn. He makes a convincing case for it being a power generator of sorts!....
    Thank you conk for your observation. If you have read through this thread you will see I've referenced Mr. Dunn several times. I agree with your conclusion that Mr. Dunn makes a convincing case, he however, fails to connect the "tuning" of the Kings chamber to any particular known data. Therefore, Mr. Dunn might very well be correct in his conclusion that the structure was a "power plant", however, I think the evidence shows the power being generated was used for a much more sinister purpose.

Mr. Dunn tries to tie the specific "tuning" of the Kings Chamber (440HZ) to the Schumann Resonance. Anyone who has researched the HAARP phenomenon knows the base "frequency" of the planet has been rising since the Schumann Resonance was discovered. No one knows what the Schumann Resonance was when the Great Pyramids was built, nor does anyone even know WHEN the Great Pyramid at Giza was built. To conclude that the specific tuning of the Kings Chamber is an harmonic octave of the frequency of the earth is a false interpretation.

I submit there is a connection between this specific tuning, the symbols used by the elite (for instance the symbol of a pyramid on the back of the Yankee Dollar), and the control of the Mass of Humanity. This is where the evidential trail leads....
    Last edited by observer; 7th July 2010 at 17:27. Reason: Correct typo; change text color

26. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Ascension is an ancient concept and the Buddhist refer to it as entering into a state of nirvana.
    It may very well be. I'd be interested to know what word the Buddhists actually used (i.e. how it was first translated into English). If you do know, please share it... I'd be intrigued.

As best I know, the English word 'Ascension' has Christian origins. Again, I don't know in what version of the Bible the term first appeared.

The problem with the word 'Ascension' as currently used (and misused!) in the New Age community is that if you ask 100 people, you'll get 101 different answers. This is a joke, but you get what I mean.

I buy the following ideas/ concepts:
    • Enlightenment / nirvana / samsara
    • Existence as a liberated spiritual being after body death
    • A general present-time raising of consciousness among people here on Planet Earth.
    I do not buy:
    • Transcendence to another dimension (what dimension, and why?)
    • People suddenly physically disappearing (can anyone see how silly this is?)
    • The Earth 'dividing into two' - one Ascended Earth, and another not (again, why?)
    I'd invite anyone here to identify the actual sources of these notions. (At least then we could look at who first suggested these ideas, and why.)

Re the Giza Pyramids (all three of them, presumably), I'd like to state on record here that I don't feel I know what their function was. I've read many theories, and am not yet definitively convinced by any of them. (It seems self-evident that they are far older than most Egyptologists believe.)

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th July 2014), Kerrigan (6th October 2011), Lifesong (9th March 2011), markoid (7th October 2011), Nasu (13th April 2011), nomadguy (10th March 2011), write4change (12th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast