how on earth did Christianity survive

the Crucifixion of Christ and after that

some 300 years of persecution first from Jerusalem then from Rome

Back then they were feeding Christians to the lions as amusement

so how did it survive !

Who is guarding Christianity ?

and who is attacking it !

Do you know who you're up against ?

In my opinion, it would be great if we could manage to keep the discussion in this thread focused on the topic of John Lash. There must be dozens of places on the Avalon forum where you can discuss the topic of salvationist religion to your heart's content. I (for one) have no interest in the subject, nor do I have the intention of addressing this matter any further.

Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sister For This Post:

RedeZra (24th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: John Lash

Quote Posted by sister (here)
    In my opinion, it would be great if we could manage to keep the discussion in this thread focused on the topic of John Lash. There must be dozens of places on the Avalon forum where you can discuss the topic of salvationist religion to your heart's content. I (for one) have no interest in the subject, nor do I have the intention of addressing this matter any further.
    truth is not topical

if you want to see the Big picture then step back from the topics and the pieces

if you're not trying to sell a Gnostic world view then you should have no problem with arguements against it

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    truth is not topical

if you want to see the Big picture then step back from the topics and the pieces

if you're not trying to sell a Gnostic world view then you should have no problem with arguements against it
    Thanks for the suggestion, but if I wanted your opinion or advice I would have asked for it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th April 2011 at 21:21. Reason: fix quote'ing

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sister (here)
    truth is not topical

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I wanted your opinion or advice I would have asked for it.
    ?

I'm not a Privy Counsellor and you're not the Queen
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th April 2011 at 21:20. Reason: fix quote'ing

6. Link to Post #45
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

here we go again...
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

RedeZra (24th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

if you're not trying to sell a Gnostic world view then you should have no problem with arguments against it
    It is fitting and proper, in my view, for various threads to have a particular focus, and for us to ask that dissent or alternative views on a thread be kept modest in length and repetition, so as not to unduly distract a thread from its main focus.

If you wish to develop an alternative perspective more fully, I would suggest doing so on a separate thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RedeZra (24th April 2011), sister (24th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

hrmmm.....didn't know all these people would have enjoyed this viewpoint so much. Thanks to those old and new.

Gnosticism is a thought which states that Yaldaboath or Yahweh is actually a sociopathic narcissistic God that feeds off of the glorification of human suffering in part. That is how Christianity has survived for 2000 years. Because we have billions of people on the planet worshiping an Archon or a false god or an inorganic being or an ET or what have you that thinks it is the Source and feeds off of negative energy we see running so rampant on our planet.

Or that is what they want you to think. The whole concept of Gnostic thinking is that that Yahweh was a false god who believed he was the almighty. Because there were not only Christian Gnostics but also schools of Judaic Gnostics as well. Now the question arises.....are the people that control the systems which humans are told to abide by practicing deep black Hermetic Magic along with other forms of Mystery teachings with the likes of Alistair Crowley and the such. Interestingly enough though, if you look at the very first incantation within the Lesser Keys of Solomon or the Goetia there is a strikingly similar reference to some Bornless Spirit that has done the exact same things that Yahweh is said to have done and through the power of this God one can invoke the spirits of the Earth and utilize them for what the magician pleases. Is this possible.....beats me, haven't ****ed with the Goetia before.

But if you take John Lash's thinking. The sickness of believing this way is very much contractible disease. It isn't so much that they are sacrificing babies constantly in order to bring about a 6th dimensional Daemon spawn to suck out the life-force....though this is probably possible.

It is that there are administrators to the disease and they help it to spread by reinforcing the ideas behind what Yahweh is. What they do is they trap ones mind into two modes of thinking, at least that I have observed. One mode of thinking is the self guilt construct, the inability to correct one's ****edupness, the individual suffering in the name of God, the utmost surrender of one's personal power. This is what I would consider the most common and easily witnessed form of control put onto the human psyche. The other form would be the sociopathic narcissistic self important construct of Yahwehnism lol that puts oneself on a pedastal of power. I personally think that the people at the very top have taken this thinking construct to its utmost limit and have more or less orchestrated a vastly intricate and subtle system that simply plays off of these thought constructs.
    For instance, I totally think that Charles' attempt to get Bill to believe that he is a descendant of a particular bloodline which is directly related to the Holy Grail etc etc etc. is in fact a plot by the Powers to get Bill to contribute a bit of his life-force into this form of thinking as well as to cause a massive emotional upheaval of negativity virtually in order to feed into this thought construct we know as Yahweh. Or.....maybe I am bat**** crazy. Because both of these two constructs create extremely similar divisions in that. First, if you feel guilty and feel as if you are suffering so on and so forth, then you are going to seek the higher power that presents its gifts to you. In other words......you don't address the inherent flaws within your psyche.....you allow someone or something else to do it. We see this in the Church, the Government, our Parents, and on and on and on.....practically every social institution. I'm ****ed can you fix the problem....its the American way......

The other is the concept of creating a division between feeling self important and having those below you. This is what we see in the supposed pyramidal structure of the control system.

In essence they are the exact reciprocal of one another.

Basically what I am arguing here is the basic concept that any form of religion that designates Yahweh as the original creator being is a form of religion that is false and that the Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Masons, and all these other cults are basically worshippers of Yahweh....not Lucifer. And I am not a Luciferian lol nor am I a Gnostic.

Needless to say, not pointing the fingers, just kinda climbing out of the wood work to voice an opinion based on observation and studies.

Don't fall for the trap of the Archons. We are neither powerless nor important. But we are connected to the divine source from which we all truly originated. Seek FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both internally and externally

It is really late, and this is very poorly written for which I apologize.....I need to finish some Citations for my Pulse Code Modulation Paper.

P.S. This is why there are very very few Gnostic Thinkers alive on this planet......because the Early Christians killed there asses for believing this way.
    Adios ya'll
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 25th April 2011 at 08:54.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

Roseheart (25th April 2011), sister (25th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    Gnosticism is a thought which states that Yaldaboath or Yahweh is actually a sociopathic narcissistic God that feeds off of the glorification of human suffering in part.
    yes it is true that God known to us as YHWH from the Old Testament and the Father of Jesus Christ in The New Testament destroyed the child sacrificing cults working out of Caanan

Do you have a problem with that ?

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Ya I do.

He forgot the bankers, and the pedophile priests, the murderers of unarmed civilians, the corrupt institutions, the lies the cheats and the steals, so on and so forth. Yahweh has a lot of catching up to do for 2000 years of work.

That or he wants it to be this way.........because to kill a group of people off that say the opposite of what someone else's sect says is right and then go on to not kill off the group of people that are directly screwing the world over and going directly against what Jesus or God would do makes absolutely no sense in my mind.
    Educate me.
    At face value, the people that were right were killed off and now this sociopathic disease as Lash would term it has run rampant because the Thought Construct of Yahweh is embedded too deeply into the humans that allow it to be.

But seriously......I love you.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 25th April 2011 at 09:13.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

RedeZra (25th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    Ya I do.

He forgot the bankers, and the pedophile priests, the murderers of unarmed civilians, the corrupt institutions, the lies the cheats and the steals, so on and so forth. Yahweh has a lot of catching up to do for 2000 years of work.
    No He does not forget

still He forgives if they change their ways

perhaps you remember reading in the Bible that the Israelites were sent to spend 400 years in Egypt before they would inherit Caanan

400 years is plenty of time to amend or fill the cup of wrath to the brim

if God was to strike down on every crime as they are being comitted then not only would He negate natural laws but also our free will

No He does not forget still He is soon to forgive

I love you too ; )

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Default Re: Veritas Show - John Lash - Metahistory and Gnosticism - 1 of 5

Hello everyone.

The continuation to last show airs this week (Friday, April 29, 2011):

In it, there will be a few bombshells. I'm so glad there is no censorship. Some people may be offended by some of what John Lash will say, but the truth is the truth.

Best wishes to all,

Mel
    VERITAS: "Alternative Media for Discerning Minds".
    http://www.veritasshow.com

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VERITAS For This Post:

Decibellistics (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), Fred Steeves (27th April 2011), giovonni (27th April 2011), ktlight (27th April 2011), sister (27th April 2011), super t (28th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Veritas Show - John Lash - The Gnostic

"S y n o p s i s
    We continue our discussion with another chapter of a fascinating view of meanings in a sacred history long, and wrongly suppressed. John Lash brings back his historical and anthropological erudition. We discussed how the indigenous people of America have been conquered converted into Christianity against their will. But let's not forget what beliefs they had before. Beliefs that put honor first. Many wonder how the indigenous people from Europe and America were so easily converted. They were the victims of false promises, and since they could not understand how other human beings lacked honor, they believed. People should not do harm because they will face punishment by a god but because doing harm is dishonorable. According to John Lash, on March 18, 2011 Gaia/Sophia/Earth got out of course and issued an S.O.S. to the center of the galaxy. Some say that we need to let others wake up. John Lash has no patience for inaction and believes he carries an enormous responsibility of knowledge that he wishes to disseminate as widely as possible."

https://youtube.com/user/VeritasS.../0/FtercotdLMY

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

karelia (16th June 2011), Taurean (16th June 2011), ulli (16th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #53
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: Veritas Show - John Lash - The Gnostic

I love the word 'honour' and more especially the meaning of it. To be honourable, to live in an honourable way with honourable people. Its about self responsibility, self respect. Only people with self respect for themselves can be honourable. In a forum with the name "Avalon" honour is very pertinent. The code of Honour of knights of old.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

karelia (16th June 2011), ktlight (16th June 2011), Taurean (16th June 2011), ulli (16th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Default John Lamb Lash

I was asked by Sister to bring this here also...Enjoy : )

Wisdom's Dare: The Future of a Divine Experiment...John Lamb Lash
    http://www.realitysandwich.com/wisdo...ine_experiment

That moment is now: the consumation of the works of deceit, of the illusions of power. The moment when Wisdom's dare, calling deceit to the end of its works, is enacted. This is the moment to ask, What is the supreme threat to the divine experiment of human potential on this planet? I submit that Sophia herself, being a Pleromic Aeon, wishes humanity to recognize her radiant primary presence, Organic Light, and to respect the symbiotic web of life in the habitat she provides, her planetary body. Above and beyond that, she wishes that we realize her laws, principles of Pleromic order, namely, the free energy dynamics at the root of the natural world.

With application of free energy dynamics, humanity would be able to create an harmonious social order based on mutual aid and fair distribution of terrestrial bounty.
    Would it be too much to imagine that discovery and application of free energy dynamics would be crucial to the success of the divine experiment, on Sophia's terms? For a moment, just imagine it could be that way.

And then imagine the scenario that might unfold if that small faction of people terminally infected with the archontic virus, the Zaddikim-Zionist vector, acquired the use of free energy dynamics and turned it into a weapon against the rest of the human race, in service to their anti-human, anti-life, anti-freedom, anti-goddess agenda. In service to murderous insanity. That is the ultimate threat to the divine experiment, and that is exactly what has happened on this planet, 9/11 being the proof.

So, I assert that correction happens right now because the moment when the ultimate threat becomes a reality is also the moment when the myth comes true and the dare of the wisdom goddess can be enacted for the future of the divine experiment on earth by those who engage her story.

John Lamb Lash
    Metahistory.org
    http://www.metahistory.org/siteauthor.php

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (30th July 2011), giovonni (1st August 2011), heyokah (26th November 2011), seko (30th July 2011), sister (30th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Default Re: John Lamb Lash

John Lash interview on Red Ice Radio, July 21 2011

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sister For This Post:

Calz (30th July 2011), eaglespirit (31st July 2011), heyokah (26th November 2011), seko (30th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

John Lamb has been a strong voice for the forgotten and suppressed gnostic version of truth as the meaning for life.

Thanks to anyone and all who delve into this important part of who we are as humanity.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (31st July 2011), heyokah (26th November 2011), seko (30th July 2011), sister (31st July 2011)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Smile Re: John Lamb Lash

Orientation talk for the Gaian navigation experiment on Grok the Talk, July 25, 2011:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...etary-tantra-9
    (This is actually the 9th interview in the series, but it's a good place to start if you have not been listening right along)

Part 2 here, from July 27, 2011:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...tary-tantra-10

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sister For This Post:

Calz (4th August 2011), eaglespirit (31st July 2011)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Here you will find the essays JLL refers to in part 1 of Grok the Talk, Promise of a Lonely Planet:

One: Star Birth and Simulation
    http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...etPromise1.php

Two: The Passion of Sophia
    http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...etPromise2.php

Three: Stalking the Anthropos
    http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique...etPromise3.php

From the site:
    "The Promise of a Lonely Planet is a three-part essay closely related to the material under Gaia-Sophia and presents advanced commentary on it. Here is another view on the emergence of our alien cosmic cousins, the Archons, more on the teleography of the Aeon Sophia, and exploratory suggestions on the tricky issue of the human archetype/genome, the Anthropos."

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sister For This Post:

Calz (4th August 2011), eaglespirit (31st July 2011), heyokah (26th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Be RUTHLESS With GOODNESS...Belligerently Ruthless EVERY Moment Now!!!

https://youtube.com/v/C0UnvUacwSQ

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (4th August 2011), heyokah (26th November 2011), sister (10th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Sophia's Correction by John Lamb Lash

I found this amazing material in Camelots forum and since I have been working on understanding why I feel for the cult of Ashayana Deane (more info in the KS group here) I decided to share it with an open mind as I was at one joyful point involved with the Gnostics who offered a very sound perspective of life and living

This videos explain the Myth of Sophia and Sophia's correction which are part of the Nag Hammadi Dead Sea Scrolls. In other words is the only document of a real myth of creation of the Human Race

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110721.php

Well worth the time spent listening! Here is John Lamb Lash website http://www.metahistory.org/ where he explaind about planetary tantra and also you will find the whole myth of Sophia

I also found this post of another Kseer leaving Keylontic Sciences
    Re: The Archons – Alien Invaders From Space
    #57468 0 minutes ago
    Isn't it wonderful that John Lamb Lash has gifted us with this wonderful record of our origings that set the slate clean for the human race and planet earth! I guess that the best of all is that there is a REAL WRITTEN RECORD that puts to dust works like Ashayana Deane and her fearmongering cult

Yes I know I was a follower of her but I did not had much to go by but the holy books that we know have been tampered with

The most amazing thing is to discover that the ARCHONS are the GREY ALIENS and they hate humanity for their missery

Ashayana Deane have described the guardian alliance as bold, with big slanted eyes, withish transparent in nature, thoothless and bretharian...that sounds to me like the grey aliens...she herself has admitted in her books that she was abducted by the grey alliance and that later was abducted by the "good" grey aliens

What a difference between a cosmogony which empower us as a beautiful race so fascinating that a goddes fell from heaven and became planet Earth...wow

Instead Ashayana Deane only talks about how horrible we are and how much we have fallen and how tampered we are with etc., etc. I have rebaptized her as "All Doom" or AD

It has been a hard awakening for me but worth it, no more silly techniques that do not work and constant buying of new workshops to "clean up the dirt in me". She has a 7 numbers anual turnover...so much for saving the planet

Looking forward to see how Sophia's correction pan out and good time to dust off those shamanic drums and have a good party
    unquote

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Calz (22nd August 2011), DNA (22nd August 2011), etm567 (22nd August 2011), Lisab (22nd August 2011), sunflower (23rd August 2011), TraineeHuman (22nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast