+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spiritual Attack or Encounter

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Spiritual Attack or Encounter

Hi fellow Avalonians,

I just had a weird experience....I work in a rather large office, and I wish I had better context to tell a story around, but alas this is my luck.

In the basement bathroom (this bathroom has IR or motion activated sinks and soap dispensers - as you wave your hands nearby, it turns on), as I was using the restroom a few days ago, I noticed that the sink kept coming on and off continuously with no one else in there but me. This has never happened before, so I thought, heh, there must be something messing with me, but thought no more of it. For the past couple of days, nothing has been out of the ordinary.

Later this afternoon, after using it again (I'm a regular dude (TMI?)) I was standing washing my hands, when I thought of the odd occurrence in my head. After I dried my hands, the sink started going on and off again. Why I thought of this, I have no clue, but then something happened.

I immediately felt my hair stand on end, not like nervous energy, but more like I was in the middle of an electrical transformer. The hair on the back of my neck and head was even tingly. The back of my neck and between my shoulders was almost crampingly painful. My heart was also racing, although I was not afraid or agitated. A very weird sensation for sure, and I walked out wishing that whatever it was would leave me alone. After a few seconds or so, my upper back and the back of my neck were so hot it felt like sunburn, and it remains somewhat tingly even now - about 2 hours later. I have not had a chance to look back there and see if anything is different.

I have never had a ghost or spirit encounter that I can remember, so I'm not sure what I experienced has a classification. I do know it was ABNORMAL and something that has never happened to me. I have not seen anything nor heard anything and have only felt this highly abnormal sensation. I am not panicked, nor am I in any kind of negative mood, but I would not want this to happen again. Any suggestions to protect myself or what this could be? The back of my neck and shoulders still feel weird as I type this....

Thanks,
    Hardrock

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Beren (4th May 2012), Debra (4th May 2012), Realeyes (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Re: Spiritual Attack or Encounter

I have experienced lots of demon attacks and possession before, but that happens when I sleep and wake up in a paralyzed state and can see or feel them crawl on my back.

DId you feel your emotions changed towards strong anger and hate?

If it is demons chasing you, then don't worry. You just have to raise your energy towards divine love and they will not be able to do anything to you.

It sounds like it was playing with you to make you afraid so it could feed on your energy. They are like parasites feeding on our lower energy. The effect can be that you feel very tired and drained.

Nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Neptun; 4th May 2012 at 19:55.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Beren (4th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Given that you were not feeling agitated or afraid, I'd like to offer something based on my own particular corner of the 'Verse that is other than the immediate 'demon attack' response.

I have been getting this burning sensation a lot lately, along with other physical symptoms you mention, and I'm also working on dissolving the barriers between my Self and the Otherrealms. The level of energy that the rest of this particular physical universe operates on is much much higher than that promoted and encouraged here, so coming into contact with a Being that is operating on that level of energy can feel overwhelming to the biology. There are a lot of inexperienced Beings trying to engage with individuals here, and sometimes the first contacts can be clumsy- my daughter was having a problem with an energy that turned out to be very distressed at the unpleasant effect zhe was having on my daughter, when the intention had been entirely the opposite. Things are now progressing at a slower and more communicative pace, the problem had been sheer inexperience on the part of the other Being.

The physical avatar is used to such a low level of energy here that anything approaching the possible natural state can feel overwhelming and disturbing. If you really don't want to be contacted, just make this clear and they will respectfully withdraw- the nature of 'evil' is only something being contained on this planet, it doesn't actually infect the whole multiverse. If you're happy to make connection, communicate that the current tactic is causing you a problem and could things be shifted a bit: those who work with me understand that I have PTSD from my childhood, so they're not into doing things that frighten me *and* sometimes they underestimate what will trigger me. I get there is love there and we work it out.

Not into the demon thing personally- I have an energetic form that frequently gets the blood god followers reaching for their crosses, but I'm not worried about it these days.

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    I have experienced lots of demon attacks and possession before, but that happens when I sleep and wake up in a paralyzed state and can see or feel them crawl on my back.

DId you feel your emotions changed towards strong anger and hate?

If it is demons chasing you, then don't worry. You just have to raise your energy towards divine love and they will not be able to do anything to you.

It sounds like it was playing with you to make you afraid so it could feed on your energy. They are like parasites feeding on our lower energy. The effect can be that you feel very tired and drained.

Nothing to worry about.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

gaiagirl (6th May 2012), InTheBackground (5th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You are doing it.

good luck protecting yourself from yourself.

Quote Posted by hardrock (here)
    Hi fellow Avalonians,

I just had a weird experience....I work in a rather large office, and I wish I had better context to tell a story around, but alas this is my luck.

In the basement bathroom (this bathroom has IR or motion activated sinks and soap dispensers - as you wave your hands nearby, it turns on), as I was using the restroom a few days ago, I noticed that the sink kept coming on and off continuously with no one else in there but me. This has never happened before, so I thought, heh, there must be something messing with me, but thought no more of it. For the past couple of days, nothing has been out of the ordinary.

Later this afternoon, after using it again (I'm a regular dude (TMI?)) I was standing washing my hands, when I thought of the odd occurrence in my head. After I dried my hands, the sink started going on and off again. Why I thought of this, I have no clue, but then something happened.

I immediately felt my hair stand on end, not like nervous energy, but more like I was in the middle of an electrical transformer. The hair on the back of my neck and head was even tingly. The back of my neck and between my shoulders was almost crampingly painful. My heart was also racing, although I was not afraid or agitated. A very weird sensation for sure, and I walked out wishing that whatever it was would leave me alone. After a few seconds or so, my upper back and the back of my neck were so hot it felt like sunburn, and it remains somewhat tingly even now - about 2 hours later. I have not had a chance to look back there and see if anything is different.

I have never had a ghost or spirit encounter that I can remember, so I'm not sure what I experienced has a classification. I do know it was ABNORMAL and something that has never happened to me. I have not seen anything nor heard anything and have only felt this highly abnormal sensation. I am not panicked, nor am I in any kind of negative mood, but I would not want this to happen again. Any suggestions to protect myself or what this could be? The back of my neck and shoulders still feel weird as I type this....

Thanks,
    Hardrock

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Oh its not abnormal , it's perfectly normal.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

From recent reading I believe it may be necessary when going down the spiritual path to master the fears of your subconscious before moving on to higher levels of awareness. This could be what's happening to you.

10. Link to Post #7
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    From recent reading I believe it may be necessary when going down the spiritual path to master the fears of your subconscious before moving on to higher levels of awareness. This could be what's happening to you.
    In other words face the demon and send it divine love and move forward.

There are not many people that do that. They think running away from it is better.
    Last edited by Neptun; 5th May 2012 at 14:59.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for all the responses. Today has been fine. I still felt weirded out about it last night, but as some of you have said, giving yourself anxiety over it is probably my own doing. It is very intriguing to investigate further what happened to me, but I am not confident I am in a place of knowledge or balance to handle going down that path at this time. Some things are better left alone I suppose. Once again, thank you all for the advice and responses. I really have a good energy about this forum, but I rarely post as most of you are way beyond my esoteric understanding.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

meeradas (5th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by hardrock (here)
    Hi fellow Avalonians,

Thanks,
    Hardrock
    This does not read to me as paranormal.

Some peoples energy bodies cause havoc with electronics.

Yours may be changing a bit at the moment and causing different things.

Washrooms are funny places - especially for men - since we find we are standing there staring at a blank white wall. This can engender a state of mind close to meditation. Perceptions alter. Gateways open and close.

If you are not a regular meditator, perhaps this is all telling you something you need to know.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th May 2012), gaiagirl (6th May 2012), meeradas (5th May 2012), songsfortheotherkind (6th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread