United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist and Clif High: Alt Media Folks Doxxed

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    wilcock and gaia media are money-grubbing sociopaths that don't care about who gets hurt, as long as the money keeps rolling in. Disgusting.
    FYI: David Wilcock resigned from GaiaTV early July, 2018. (PR resignation 'novella' here)
    Thanks. Paula. I just re-scanned the dramatic pearl-clutching letter/novella. I note that he was afraid of being murdered for a pro-lucifarian segment that gaia aired, he didn't like gaia management, he "did the math" and wanted more money, and some other blathering about unrelated innuendo... but he never said, "because corey goode is a complete and utter fraud, and the bluebirds don't exist."

My ire with wilcock (in this instance) was because he saw corey as expanding his audience, his "market share." Narcissism doesn't make you stupid - wilcock cannot possibly believe that any of the ridiculous "sphere being"/"blue avian" or the deus ex machina of age regression far fetched fiction is the truth, but he didn't have the integrity to be truthful. He blew up balloons for corey. He was the drum majorette in corey's parade. I don't know all the drama, but would #CoreyLiarLiarPantsOnFireGoode have gained a foothold to dilute the real UFO/SSP community without wilcock's collusion?

I'm not saying wilcock was a part of the doxxing, he's just the "big name" that has been sprinkling glitter and drawing unicorns to promote goode.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Chip (19th April 2019), David Trd1 (11th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), Retief (11th November 2018), RunningDeer (10th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote I'm not saying wilcock was a part of the doxxing, he's just the "big name" that has been sprinkling glitter and drawing unicorns to promote goode.

Wicked funny, Dennis.

Got some glitter.
    No unicorns.
    (They’re on soda break.)

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Thanks. Paula. I just re-scanned the dramatic pearl-clutching letter/novella. I note that he was afraid of being murdered for a pro-lucifarian segment that gaia aired, he didn't like gaia management, he "did the math" and wanted more money, and some other blathering about unrelated innuendo... but he never said, "because corey goode is a complete and utter fraud, and the bluebirds don't exist."

My ire with wilcock (in this instance) was because he saw corey as expanding his audience, his "market share." Narcissism doesn't make you stupid - wilcock cannot possibly believe that any of the ridiculous "sphere being"/"blue avian" or the deus ex machina of age regression far fetched fiction is the truth, but he didn't have the integrity to be truthful. He blew up balloons for corey. He was the drum majorette in corey's parade. I don't know all the drama, but would #CoreyLiarLiarPantsOnFireGoode have gained a foothold to dilute the real UFO/SSP community without wilcock's collusion?

I'm not saying wilcock was a part of the doxxing, he's just the "big name" that has been sprinkling glitter and drawing unicorns to promote goode.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Chip (19th April 2019), David Trd1 (12th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th November 2018), Retief (11th November 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Anyone portraying to be someone rather than themselves has to approach each small reaction with the same level of thought as the large ones.

A dishonest Internet bully masquerading as a forthcoming galactic ambassador has to be extremely cautious so as to not let any impurities seep through their costume.

Standing on the outside looking in, it appears the recent trademarking attempt and doxxing were thug-like tendencies exposing themselves through the costume. Small slips at the keyboard, they might be, but some stains are hard to remove, and some, no matter how hard you scrub, still persist.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bayareamom (11th November 2018), Bill Ryan (11th November 2018), Chip (19th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), Did You See Them (11th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Corey on the doxxing -

Shameless.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2018), Chip (19th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), happyuk (12th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Who was doxed the worst??
    Last edited by SunnyOne; 22nd May 2019 at 22:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyOne For This Post:

Kryztian (20th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3