+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Be yourself, nothing more nothing less (only for new members :)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Be yourself, nothing more nothing less (only for new members :)

This thread(right to the point) is about encouragement, i repeat ENCOURAGMENT!
    i love this place, it feels to me like the family i never had(but now i do, so, with silly respect to my family, i call Avalon "my second family"... let it be so fro you. This people with all their data/feedback/knowlege/experience/correctness, may scare a little dont let that be a boundary to your enjoyment of the "second" best place on earth. Plus, and this is key, they need you, we need you... (What for?...hahahahaa... that was funny)
    This people is being acknowleging the world problems to wake up the F*** of the world they are a bit stocked/focused on the issue. Now you have come hearing the call, now please REFRESH US. Help us all to focus in the solutions (not as hard as Daozen, Daozen with a touch of Mike will be perfect... time for unity and sinergy)
    I do firmly believe in all of you, i will put my soul in your hands at anytime, we are one my sisters (ladies first, allways) and brothers.
    That is encourageble. Feel it?...oh my...
    Avalonians, please, encourage each other. That i learned here...
    Open to new paradigme, you are vibrational beings, extensions of source energy, feel it? see?
    For-get logic...for-give it all
    Contribute as you please, i love you right herre right now
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

angelfire (18th June 2017), Art (18th June 2017), Basho (18th June 2017), Blacklight43 (18th June 2017), BMJ (18th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Clear Light (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), Jantje (18th June 2017), justntime2learn (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017), Pam (18th June 2017), pyrangello (26th June 2017), StandingWave (26th June 2017), Star Tsar (26th June 2017), WhiteLove (18th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Be yourself, nothing more nothing less (only for new members :)

Fisher and Spooner are real now time poets, i love them. In-joy

Much love

PLease share any encourange story you have

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017), Pam (18th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    This people is being acknowleging the world problems to wake up the F*** of the world they are a bit stocked/focused on the issue. Now you have come hearing the call, now please REFRESH US. Help us all to focus in the solutions (not as hard as Daozen, Daozen with a touch of Mike will be perfect... time for unity and sinergy)
    ha! yes I realize I need to soften my rhetoric and approach things better. I have learnt a lot of soft skills from watching the older people here. I read my posts an hour after I write them and go, jeez, I am such a didactic putz. But seriously, it gets real boring watching the same threads go round and round in circles on Project Avalon. Trump/Corey/Muslims again and again. All I see is people milling around. Anyway, everyone has their own free will.

I'm done teaching this cat to sing, for today.
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th June 2017 at 03:33.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AutumnW (18th June 2017), Basho (18th June 2017), betoobig (18th June 2017), BMJ (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), Jantje (18th June 2017), justntime2learn (18th June 2017), kirolak (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), Pam (18th June 2017), StandingWave (26th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    ha! yes I realize I need to soften my rhetoric and approach things better. I have learnt a lot of soft skills from watching the older people here. I read my posts an hour after I write them and go, jeez, I am such a didactic putz. But seriously, it gets real boring watching the same threads go round and round in circles on Project Avalon. Trump/Corey/Muslims again and again. All I see is people milling around. Anyway, everyone has their own free will.

You may call yourself a putz, but I have always enjoyed and appreciated your posts and really missed your presence when you were gone.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

AutumnW (18th June 2017), Basho (18th June 2017), betoobig (18th June 2017), BMJ (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello, Daozen,

If the threads have become repetitive endless loops, then it seems to me there might be an exciting course for potentially changing that cycle:

Tell us a story, please, Teacher! Fill it with the depth and breadth and height your soul has reached. And most important and exciting of all, allow us to come and explore this uncharted territory, and ask the boundless questions that will almost assuredly result.

Kitt

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

DOnt get me wrong, what i meant is that you had a hard time becouse you focus hard on the issue, i can feel how you have had hard times in many threads, stress if you will, life is here to enjoy my dear Daozen and i do care about you and will love to see you approach issues with easyness, and even not caring too much (with Mike´s attitud is the best example i could think of. I mean you well and i apreciated all your posts. You are much needed Daozen, love you. SO keep up you good work, your head and your heart. Just do your part with out trying to teach the cat sing, it will reduce your stress. Big hug and thank you for your truthfullness.
    Much love

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Betoobig, you're right I should focus on the fun angle, I've been doing that recently. The stakes are high over the next 50 years, and it weighs on me. But that shouldn't stop me from adding honey to my projects, so to speak. Your points are good, and I'll assimilate them.

Thanks for the kind words Pam, that puts a spring in my step.

Lady Kitt, I've seen lots of fascinating threads being ignored by the membership at large recently. Your suggestion is worthwhile, but after some time it gets boring watching the same subjects churn again and again. If we don't build physical structures to help each other out, this Renaissance will drag on for 50 years.

Putting energy into this thread, for example, could eventually bring massive dividends for the planet:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nic-Farm-Co-op

But people just piled on the blue-bird threads, and ignored it.

Here was one of my efforts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ce-in-Pictures

No interest. Again I'm not "seeking attention" for myself, but for the creators of these game-changing devices. I realized there's a tendency towards short term gossip + sensationalism in some corners in the alt media. So much as I enjoy reading the discussions here, I have a timeline to build. And I can't build it on sand. Wet sand at that.

On the other hand, Avalon is an invaluable repository of healing and diplomacy.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (26th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), pabranno (26th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Daozen,
    Ive been guilty of milling, and mulling through "sexy" threads, while not investing in the meat many here seek to provide and probe.

I recognize that, am working on that, and hope to outgrow that.
    (Every now and then I do enjoy the picking on blue birds, though)

Hey, this sheep needs your sheparding. I am grateful for you.

Pamela

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

betoobig (26th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

you approach things beautifully. hope you don't soften too much

oops...this is only for new members...darn

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th June 2017), betoobig (26th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

you approach things beautifully. hope you don't soften too much

oops...this is only for new members...darn
    i cant help it, i love your responses Mike. I love the turn you´ve done without loosing your esence. I am sure you are smiling a lot more lately, awesome. Love you all, thanks for your contributions.
    Much love
    Juan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Betoobig, you're right I should focus on the fun angle, I've been doing that recently. The stakes are high over the next 50 years, and it weighs on me. But that shouldn't stop me from adding honey to my projects, so to speak. Your points are good, and I'll assimilate them.

Thanks for the kind words Pam, that puts a spring in my step.

Lady Kitt, I've seen lots of fascinating threads being ignored by the membership at large recently. Your suggestion is worthwhile, but after some time it gets boring watching the same subjects churn again and again. If we don't build physical structures to help each other out, this Renaissance will drag on for 50 years.

Putting energy into this thread, for example, could eventually bring massive dividends for the planet:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nic-Farm-Co-op

But people just piled on the blue-bird threads, and ignored it.

Here was one of my efforts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ce-in-Pictures

No interest. Again I'm not "seeking attention" for myself, but for the creators of these game-changing devices. I realized there's a tendency towards short term gossip + sensationalism in some corners in the alt media. So much as I enjoy reading the discussions here, I have a timeline to build. And I can't build it on sand. Wet sand at that.

On the other hand, Avalon is an invaluable repository of healing and diplomacy.
    Daozen the world sure needs you, but if you are not happy you can not help, as simple as that. Your energy is awesome, keep it clear and shinning.
    Much love

19. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Mike (26th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread