+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Thrive Movement : Documentary and Recourse page.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Dianamar's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Thrive Movement : Documentary and Recourse page.

Hello Avalonians

This is my first thread here so i'm a little nervous but i think this is a good source of information and actions for people who want to make a difference , however small or large. ( i did a search before posting and found nothing here )

Documentary :

Solutions Hub

http://www.thrivemovement.com/solutions-hub

Im going to be looking at Food and Health in the Sydney region to see what i can contribute. Please feel free to post results and experiences here.

Dianamar

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dianamar For This Post:

Bob (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), greybeard (13th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016), Spellbound (13th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), sunwings (13th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: The Thrive Movement : Documentary and Recourse page.

Hi there Dianamar!

Wowww....more ancient knowledge I didnt know, the codes & patterns seem to flow through all cultures, icons, alphabets & buildings, and under the Foo dogs in China, they had 'sun gods' visit them too. This is solid evidence we had ancient extraterrestrials here all that time ago.

Sue

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Dianamar (14th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Your cosmic dream

I have spent some time studying the conspiracy theories of history and all of the techniques and methods to combat or stop it but I have never seen what I am going to say about the big picture.
    In my current understanding of how I (and some others that I personally know) was raised, I can see that whatever was or is wrong with the world started with how I was parented. I could blame my beliefs and behaviors on genetics, the devil or just bad luck but, I am certain that, had I been raised with love, justice and less or no violence, I would have been the kind of citizen that can make a peaceful and fair life or world.
    So I currently believe that all of the bad stuff we see going on in our world STARTED at home with inadequate or down right criminal parenting such as I and my sibling received. If all of the kids, in all of the world could somehow get good or at least adequate parental programming, there would be no: fear, jealousy, selfishness, greed, hostility, war, crime, misbehavior, etc. because the entire population would be peaceful and have no need to fight with each other over possessions, privileges or selfish desires.
    But of course this is "magical thinking" since it's not likely for the entire world to EVER produce adequate parents/parenting so what else is there to either explain the mess we are in or ever fix it.
    Maybe it's that this is not a mess and is exactly what we, Divinity, want for whatever our purpose is. Perhaps if and when we look at the cosmos from the perspective of god or Divinity, there is nothing wrong and all's going along just as we, Divinity, want it to go. I, Divinity, cannot say why things are like this but I am pretty sure it's for a good or at least useful cause or I wouldn't do it this way.
    I am just doing what I believe is best and right even if some of it looks and feels BAD.
    This is all just a dream anyway and nobody and nothing is actually being hurt or damaged.
    This is a dream! My dream. Your dream. The Dream's dream.
    Do whatever you believe is right and good in this, your cosmic dream! Do the best you can - it's just a game - your game of life.
    Have fun!

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Welcome to Avalon Dianamar

Thrive was posted when it first came out but it is great that you have taken the trouble to post this now.
    A lot of valuable information,
    I think it really is a thought provoking Documentary at that time it seemed it seemed to be getting some support.
    I may still be, I hope so.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 13th September 2016 at 21:24.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dianamar (14th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016), Spellbound (13th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: Your cosmic dream

Quote Posted by jimrich (here)
    I have spent some time studying the conspiracy theories of history and all of the techniques and methods to combat or stop it but I have never seen what I am going to say about the big picture.
    In my current understanding of how I (and some others that I personally know) was raised, I can see that whatever was or is wrong with the world started with how I was parented. I could blame my beliefs and behaviors on genetics, the devil or just bad luck but, I am certain that, had I been raised with love, justice and less or no violence, I would have been the kind of citizen that can make a peaceful and fair life or world.
    So I currently believe that all of the bad stuff we see going on in our world STARTED at home with inadequate or down right criminal parenting such as I and my sibling received. If all of the kids, in all of the world could somehow get good or at least adequate parental programming, there would be no: fear, jealousy, selfishness, greed, hostility, war, crime, misbehavior, etc. because the entire population would be peaceful and have no need to fight with each other over possessions, privileges or selfish desires.
    But of course this is "magical thinking" since it's not likely for the entire world to EVER produce adequate parents/parenting so what else is there to either explain the mess we are in or ever fix it.
    Maybe it's that this is not a mess and is exactly what we, Divinity, want for whatever our purpose is. Perhaps if and when we look at the cosmos from the perspective of god or Divinity, there is nothing wrong and all's going along just as we, Divinity, want it to go. I, Divinity, cannot say why things are like this but I am pretty sure it's for a good or at least useful cause or I wouldn't do it this way.
    I am just doing what I believe is best and right even if some of it looks and feels BAD.
    This is all just a dream anyway and nobody and nothing is actually being hurt or damaged.
    This is a dream! My dream. Your dream. The Dream's dream.
    Do whatever you believe is right and good in this, your cosmic dream! Do the best you can - it's just a game - your game of life.
    Have fun!
    Hi Jimrich,

Through all your pain, realise you have something a lot of people dont have ~ a HEART!!

I have just finished watching all the video, my that was a great one! I'm glad to see that some people have welly to stand up to the bankers...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Fanna (13th September 2016), greybeard (14th September 2016), Spellbound (13th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Love this documentary, thank you for sharing. I especially like the solutions page.

The people have to stand together and truly create something new. We need MASS defection. In order to defect en masse to that scale, we need something that WORKS. This, Venus Project, IC.org, even Dr Greer's CE5 protocalls... there are a thousand ways to take action. Thank you for bringing light to another one.
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Dianamar (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), greybeard (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Thrive was a VERY good documentary. I've recommended it to quite a few people since it was released a couple years ago. The state of our current matrix is very well laid out here (as f'ed up as it may be).

Dave - Toronto

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Dianamar (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), greybeard (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Dianamar (here)
    Hello Avalonians

This is my first thread here so i'm a little nervous but i think this is a good source of information and actions for people who want to make a difference , however small or large. ( i did a search before posting and found nothing here )

Documentary :

Solutions Hub

http://www.thrivemovement.com/solutions-hub

Im going to be looking at Food and Health in the Sydney region to see what i can contribute. Please feel free to post results and experiences here.

Dianamar
    Ive bumped this as sometimes we loose sight of what is important particularly when this is something that can make a difference.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dianamar (19th September 2016), Fanna (14th September 2016), Spellbound (15th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Dianamar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Chris

I am meeting with the Sydney chapter in 2 weeks and ill let you know what it was like. Communities and organisations of like minded humanitarians can weild power for the benefit of all. I feel a momentum in the positive that's becoming almost impossible to stop. I feel the orchestra-tors of our demise ( for want of a better word ) unsettled daily , in fact i feel they may be getting ready to go into hiding.

What i know in my heart is that nature, as infinite as it is, will always gravitate to the side of good and abundance. So inside the mechanisms of nature and the universe are the dual edge sword of ego hedonism. One is the same as the other but for one tiny difference. One ego is for its self , the other is for all.

Both just as powerful but only one that is eternal.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dianamar For This Post:

greybeard (19th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread