United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Christine,

I recognize and appreciate your position on this. However, I suggest that the so-called prevalent masculine force that is widely and readily apparent in this world is not the true divine Masculine. This is what I was referring to when I mention the inclusion or exclusion of one over the other. A reemergence of the divine Feminine that attempts to balance the false masculine will result in a differing type of imbalance. I admit that it is difficult to put into words, but I will do my best.

Just as the Feminine is the expansive, creative, and unifying force, so the Masculine is the retractive, resolvant, and individuating force. Defeat is a product of the Masculine - brought on or brought to - whereas Victory is a product of the Feminine. It is the action that follows the realization, the practice that follows the conviction. Not to be cheesy, but the movie 300 is rife with references and allusions; from the king who ultimately acts with permission from his queen, to his and his men's unrelenting and unparalleled opposition to her (both the queen and the nation) adversaries. As with the reference to the Zulu, it is that which goes to war when war is inevitable and unavoidable. The Masculine is not wanton nor desirous of war and neither engages it offensively, but neither hesitates to wage it nor maintains it in the conclusion. In a Chess sense, the 'prevalent' masculinity is represented by the white side, while the divine Masculine is represented by black.

Please do not mistake war for 'conflict' or 'battle'. While these terms are somewhat interrelated, they are philosophically at cross purposes. War is for bringing about an end to existing conflict or battle, rather than being the continuation of it. Truly, the greatest aim of a Masculine warrior is to be rendered obsolete by an absence of conflict.

It is hard to describe the Masculine beyond comparison to the Feminine - as the latter is former in the universe's equation - or metaphorical examples as appear in nature. I apologize if this has been an insufficient depiction, as I admit I am not entirely satisfied with this effort; I will contemplate and return.
    As an odds maker, I make odds high that solution must begin within the male. I base this on how I see the dynamic of the metaphors of the relationship between the spirit and physicality with respect to the current scenario on Earth at this time.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), karelia (4th January 2015), Marianne (4th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Roisin (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    So if both Bill and Christine noted that he was "arrogant" there may well have been something to their perceptions, and not just normal projection of their own unresolved material.
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Well, Lash certainly didn't come across that way in this book "Not In His Image" so I"ll listen to that recording where he's talking like that as it's definitely a turn off in every way..
    I'm going to have to agree with Bill and Christine et. al, and disagree with Roisin on this one. This is of course, my opinion.

Perhaps he didn't come across as arrogant, dismissive, etc. in his book - which I admit I haven't read nor am interested in - but there are blatant signs of arrogance in his interviews that surround the publishing of the book. I listened to a number of interviews where he was promoting himself, the book, and 'what he claims' the Nag Hammadi texts are all about (which he does not recognize as a subjective interpretation!) and though he isn't using slanderous/dismissive terminology he makes it very clear that he views his information as 'truth' and that any disagreement or divergent perception is 'not truth'. I'm not saying he's wrong, but he is already saying I'm wrong,... which I could be but not because of his authoritarian methodology.

So to say, his latest activity isn't terribly surprising or unpredictable even, it is just a larger manifestation of previously observable behavior.

4. Link to Post #103
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... from what I'm able to catch in this one so far, he's definitely coming across as a racist.

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RI...4-johnlash.mp3
    Not only the interviewee but, also, the interviewer. Both have had a change of coats.

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    For a long time I have appreciated Red Ice radio's interviews. Henrik Palmgren's interviews on a wide variety of topics for a long time seemed very much in accord with my interests, but in recent years, he has become increasingly racial in his focus, in a way that I would classify as being, at the very least, sympathetic to Neo-Nazi views. I've tried to ignore it, but it's gotten kind of obvious and pretty annoying to me.

[...]
    ... happened to other people too, like Stephen Greer.

It seems to be indicative of the Alt Media being under heavy attack - change of hearts...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (4th January 2015), Chester (4th January 2015), ElusiveHippo (9th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Roisin (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), SilentFeathers (4th January 2015), Sophocles (4th January 2015), ulli (4th January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

I've read and listened to a lot of John's material as have so many here, and this is my take fwiw. I'm quite sure he does not consider himself spiritual in any way. He has often stated he dislikes the very word. He had also said, frequently, that he is indeed arrogant, even grandiose and imperious (his words). He is not looking to be approved of or agreed with and could care less if people write with criticisms.

He sees himself as a shaman who has given the world the true story of Sophia and the archons. He feels the archons "vectored" a sect of jews a few thousand years ago and actually laid down a neurological pathway to control them. He feels they are to blame for the psychopathic evil on the planet which culminates in child sexual abuse. He has stated he doesn't want to live on a planet that allows this behavior and want to eliminate them all...every last one.

Henrik of Red Ice has been agreeing. They have said that the jews have a plan to genocide the white race and the immigration of people of color into Sweden appears to be motivating Hendrik. John feels Hitler was misunderstood.

I was very shocked this year when he delivered this material as I had been following his gaian navigational experiment. Because he is, IMO, a great storyteller I just fell in line with his pov. So glad to be free of it.

He is launching this war party now, so we may be seeing more interviews, etc. in the future. It's good that we are all on the same page.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

Christine (4th January 2015), Delight (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), MikeW (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Roisin (4th January 2015), RUSirius (6th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), ulli (4th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Christine,

I recognize and appreciate your position on this. However, I suggest that the so-called prevalent masculine force that is widely and readily apparent in this world is not the true divine Masculine. This is what I was referring to when I mention the inclusion or exclusion of one over the other. A reemergence of the divine Feminine that attempts to balance the false masculine will result in a differing type of imbalance. I admit that it is difficult to put into words, but I will do my best.

Just as the Feminine is the expansive, creative, and unifying force, so the Masculine is the retractive, resolvant, and individuating force. Defeat is a product of the Masculine - brought on or brought to - whereas Victory is a product of the Feminine. It is the action that follows the realization, the practice that follows the conviction. Not to be cheesy, but the movie 300 is rife with references and allusions; from the king who ultimately acts with permission from his queen, to his and his men's unrelenting and unparalleled opposition to her (both the queen and the nation) adversaries. As with the reference to the Zulu, it is that which goes to war when war is inevitable and unavoidable. The Masculine is not wanton nor desirous of war and neither engages it offensively, but neither hesitates to wage it nor maintains it in the conclusion. In a Chess sense, the 'prevalent' masculinity is represented by the white side, while the divine Masculine is represented by black.

Please do not mistake war for 'conflict' or 'battle'. While these terms are somewhat interrelated, they are philosophically at cross purposes. War is for bringing about an end to existing conflict or battle, rather than being the continuation of it. Truly, the greatest aim of a Masculine warrior is to be rendered obsolete by an absence of conflict.

It is hard to describe the Masculine beyond comparison to the Feminine - as the latter is former in the universe's equation - or metaphorical examples as appear in nature. I apologize if this has been an insufficient depiction, as I admit I am not entirely satisfied with this effort; I will contemplate and return.
    As an odds maker, I make odds high that solution must begin within the male. I base this on how I see the dynamic of the metaphors of the relationship between the spirit and physicality with respect to the current scenario on Earth at this time.
    "Because the enemy does not exist in space, but in time; four thousand years ago. We are about to destroy each other and the world, because of profound mistakes made in Bronze Age patriarchal ontology -- mistakes about the nature of being, about the nature of human being in the world."

Monica Sjoo author of The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the Religion of the Earth

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2015), Chester (5th January 2015), Christine (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

... from what I'm able to catch in this one so far, he's definitely coming across as a racist.

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RI...4-johnlash.mp3
    Not only the interviewee but, also, the interviewer. Both have had a change of coats.

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    For a long time I have appreciated Red Ice radio's interviews. Henrik Palmgren's interviews on a wide variety of topics for a long time seemed very much in accord with my interests, but in recent years, he has become increasingly racial in his focus, in a way that I would classify as being, at the very least, sympathetic to Neo-Nazi views. I've tried to ignore it, but it's gotten kind of obvious and pretty annoying to me.

[...]
    ... happened to other people too, like Stephen Greer.

It seems to be indicative of the Alt Media being under heavy attack - change of hearts...
    Everyone changes to some degree over the years, even Graham Hancock sort of fell off the bar stool so to speak and is now enjoying tramping through the jungles trippin his brains out.

David Icke changed quite a bit too, but has basically remained on the same path, he has become a better motivational speaker IMO.

John Lash's research though has always been difficult to follow for me....I've researched the Nag Hamadi a lot over the years, and studied others that have, and still can not figure out where John Lash comes up with some of the stuff he has come up with from those texts, almost like a Sitchens interpreter.....

But like Wilcock, Lash has been for the most part fun and interesting to listen too, some good tid-bits, but mostly just good entertainment to a large degree for me.

This latest warrior thing and Lash's recent radical behavior is too much for me though, I'll file him away like I did Greer, Wilcock, and Hancock and not waste my time any more with him.

Henrick probably was afraid to disagree with Lash in this latest interview, he probably didn't want Lash to blow up and the interview to explode into a fiasco more than it already was....but he should of never agreed with him just to agree, as it obviously becomes apparent to the audience and Henric begins to lose his reputation among many too.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

3(C)+me (4th January 2015), Bingo (4th January 2015), Christine (4th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), Hervé (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), MikeW (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), ulli (4th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    PL,

You meant spiritual honor (in defense of those in harm's way), not masculine honor (the kind currently killing girls and women), right?

Right.
    I mean honor. I am not sure what you mean. Honor is honor. It does not forsake Life, innocent life most of all.
    The meaning can become tainted, watching the "honor killings" taking place in other countries, killings apparently needed to restore "honor" to men, when their women and female children do not behave as they deem fit.

And I've grown up knowing for the most part, females are not considered to either have or need honor, which really appalls me...

I mean, I use honor as a baseline if you know what I mean.
    Yeah!, I concur with you, "honor killings" is Middle Age mentality and Culture. And we also see it, particularly, in Religious circle. Honor killing is unacceptable in our day and age!

The best to everyone.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

"Because the enemy does not exist in space, but in time; four thousand years ago. We are about to destroy each other and the world, because of profound mistakes made in Bronze Age patriarchal ontology -- mistakes about the nature of being, about the nature of human being in the world."
    Monica Sjoo author of "The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the Religion of the Earth"

My comment: It isn’t until men are able to place equal importance to intimate bonding and emotions as they do to pragmatism and technology that we will begin to see some real changes in the world around us. Males are conditioned to bond only with their peer group and in modernity an example of their conformity to the group is their uniform which is the business suit. As it is now and has been since the Bronze Age, uniformity is rewarded and individuality is disparaged.

"Honor killings" then and now exist to maintain societal uniformity, conformity and order as dictated by their group which is an ongoing emergence of those groups that existed before them from generation to generation.

It isn’t until more men are willing to become more independent by breaking away from their peer group when we will then see more of them embrace their own individuality and relate to those around them on a more intimate and emotional level than they do now. But until this happens, nothing will change.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th January 2015 at 21:24.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Chester (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    You cannot fight fire with fire - so why are people still trying?
    I've heard that skilled fire fighters actually use this method with some success. I have also seen game theory show how "tit for tat" is the most successful strategy in dealing with the Prisoner's Dilemma, which is similar to the dilemma humanity is in with respect to the battle of good versus evil. "Tit for tat" is essentially fighting fire with fire.

17. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

This fighting fire with fire can just cause more fire.
    How about the war on terrorism, just creates more terrorists, which our government is well aware of because THEY LOVE THE COVER OF WAR. They are addicted to war. This war is not creating more peace, just look around. They will even lie so they can get into war in far flung countries. Someone on this thread talked about the negative energy produced by war and trauma which the Archon's live on. It's called loosh (thanks Gardener).
    I think Lash wants to create this under the cover of fighting for good but really we are creating more loosh.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 4th January 2015 at 21:49.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Gardener (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My comment: It isn’t until men are able to place equal importance to intimate bonding and emotions as they do to pragmatism and technology that we will begin to see some real changes in the world around us.
    I would modify this to "place a greater importance"

Quote Males are conditioned to bond only with their peer group and in modernity an example of their conformity to the group is their uniform which is the business suit.
    My opinion is, conditioning or not, each of us are responsible... all of us and from both sexes and from each orientation.

Quote It isn’t until more men are willing to become more independent by breaking away from their peer group when we will then see more of them embrace their own individuality and relate to those around them on a more intimate and emotional level than they do now. But until this happens, nothing will change.
    In retrospect, this is what I did... almost all my close friends are female and the men I know, I know on a one on one basis... no groups involved and the ones I am close with are full of true, good heartedness. I am very fortunate that all three of my sons lead with their hearts more often than their heads.

I feel like I live in a bubble of true reality and I frankly cannot understand this planet at all whatsoever.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bingo (4th January 2015), Christine (4th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), karelia (5th January 2015), Roisin (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Bingo (here)
    I've read and listened to a lot of John's material as have so many here, and this is my take fwiw. I'm quite sure he does not consider himself spiritual in any way. He has often stated he dislikes the very word. He had also said, frequently, that he is indeed arrogant, even grandiose and imperious (his words). He is not looking to be approved of or agreed with and could care less if people write with criticisms.

He sees himself as a shaman who has given the world the true story of Sophia and the archons. He feels the archons "vectored" a sect of jews a few thousand years ago and actually laid down a neurological pathway to control them. He feels they are to blame for the psychopathic evil on the planet which culminates in child sexual abuse. He has stated he doesn't want to live on a planet that allows this behavior and want to eliminate them all...every last one.

Henrik of Red Ice has been agreeing. They have said that the jews have a plan to genocide the white race and the immigration of people of color into Sweden appears to be motivating Hendrik. John feels Hitler was misunderstood.

I was very shocked this year when he delivered this material as I had been following his gaian navigational experiment. Because he is, IMO, a great storyteller I just fell in line with his pov. So glad to be free of it.

He is launching this war party now, so we may be seeing more interviews, etc. in the future. It's good that we are all on the same page.
    This is a really useful thread and I have had the same perception in my experience with JLL...that he holds an imperious stance on his truth as being the truth. Following the navigational experiment was an internet drama of cult type leadership. As the interpretor of what Gaia/ Sophia communicates, he was not at all interested in other's experiences unless they validated his own.

When people become more and more disconnected from kindness, tolerance and relationship, I think it is from being hurt in some way. But the bitterness and disillusionment creates the opportunity for becoming a tool. IMO megalomaniacal and capable of harm is not an overnight move. I think it is really a slow churn. this time of year I always read "The Christmas Carol". Scrooge is my idea of a redeemed human.

Archons shmarkans is what i say. Love is opening us everyday.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bingo (4th January 2015), Chester (5th January 2015), Christine (4th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), karelia (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), PurpleLama (5th January 2015), Roisin (5th January 2015), Selkie (22nd February 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), Wind (5th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    Since when did looking for a way to fight evil become evil?
    Your clue is found at the end of your statement when you used the word "fight." Bring in "fight" and you feed the paradigm that perpetuates fighting.
    What word should we use? Oppose? Resist? Surrender to? Embrace? Getting lost in semantics is common in these discussions. Lash has been accused of being evil (by being Archonically infected or arrogant or racist) for his attempts at formulating a way to oppose evil. I find that to be a striking example of a no-win conundrum.

There is no fight in unconditional love, only understanding, compassion and... wisdomatically anchored patience based on the knowing that in a Universe such as ours, where the glue to its continuance is Love... "Love trumps all."
    Does love really trump all? When has that ever happened? When will it happen? How much longer must we wait? Is the problem that we wait? Isn't the driving force behind Lash's search for a solution his observation that we are doing very little to effectively oppose evil?

I would love to see John Lash brought into this discussion.

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Everyone changes to some degree over the years, even Graham Hancock sort of fell off the bar stool so to speak and is now enjoying tramping through the jungles trippin his brains out.
    Indeed everyone changes, either for the better or worse, but what you said about Graham is unfair considering that he is perhaps one of the most clear-headed truthseekers out there with true integrity. I don't think he has changed for the worse, his shamanic trips have made him see the world in a much different way. Also his ayahuasca journeys helped him to get rid of his addictions so he is not "tripping his brains out". Obviously you would know this if you would have listened to his several interviews.
    Last edited by Wind; 5th January 2015 at 00:19.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (9th March 2016), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I want to bump this tread when I came back from fishing trip with no fishing. I want to show that I noticed it.

What I want to say is already done by metaphorical posts, during his peek time in Avalon forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post912355

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post914335
    Love and Hope

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Indeed everyone changes, either for the better or worse, but what you said about Graham is unfair considering that he is perhaps one of the most clear-headed truthseekers out there with true integrity. I don't think he has changed for the worse, his shamanic trips have made him see the world in a much different way. Also his ayahuasca journeys helped him to get rid of his addictions so he is not "tripping his brains out". Obviously you would know this if you would have listened to his several interviews.
    I never said he changed for the worse, I'm just not interested in what he's doing nor the path he's on right now. I've listen to some of his recent interviews and lost interest, but it sounds like he is having a great time doing what he's doing and that's all that really matters.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RUSirius (5th January 2015), Wind (5th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Just had a nice walk between the Santa Monica Pier and venice beach..I do that when stuff has happened and I want to sort it out.

I was thinking about KWP, among other things, and a few things occurred to me.

1) He may NOT be a govt plant/controlled opposition. Seems like someone would have exposed him as such by now. Now..KWP.. KWP is, primarily a CONCEPT In the same way that Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do is a concept. sure, there are some core teachings..but everyone's JKD is individual. as Bruce said, "Absorb what is useful. discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own". when applied to KWP, KWP begins to make sense. KWP, is basically a banner, a flag for like-minded people to rally under. What each person does, whether it's "kill spells" or just simple forum posting(dissent in all it's forms), it all has a place under this banner, and you can "fight" however you choose. Within the various bands, there is a lot of flexibility.

2) This ISN'T fighting fire with fire. Think of it like this: humanity has been getting it's ASS kicked for millenia, and there has been precious little response, at least at the 3D level. If someone walked up to you and punched you in the face, and, IN THE COURSE OF DEFENDING YOURSELF, you knock said person the eff out, would you say to the person defending themselves that they shouldn't, because "violence begets more violence"? if you would..imagine that the same perp puched your MOM in the face,or your wife or one of your kids. what would you do then? pray for him? or beat his ass and stop the ONGOING assault?

3) just because the vessel(John Lash) is imperfect(and, OMG, is he ever), that doesn't mean that this can't work. It CAN work, I have direct experience via another group that group-based. human-directed energy WORKS, for both good and evil. we spend a lot of time on Avalon talking about Haarp, and microwave weapons and so forth. Well, what is a Shaman but the human equivalent of the same? I know it works because I've done it.

4) We're not gonna "love" our way out of this. In any fight, you can't wish the opponent to stop. Evil must be CHECKED, first and foremost. everything else comes after. Love is possible, but ONLY WHEN THE ASSAULT HAS BEEN HALTED. does anyone here think the assault has been halted?

I'll wait.

5) Yes Virginia, they really ARE using magick against us. Of course they are. The elite are SATANISTS. They literally, through intention and ritual, worship dark power..and deploy it against humanity. Who's gonna stop that BUT offensive magick users? I've yet to actually meet a jedi, ya know?

6)Blowback.I speak of Karma, here. what is the karmic price to be paid if shamans "go tactical"? Well, since you have the freedom to basically choose your "assignments" and "targets", let your own moral compass be your guide. The karmic price is what you're willing to bear, so choose your actions wisely.

7) Discrimination. I'm not gay, but, like most people, I don't like seeing anyone excluded. Builders of the Adytum does a similar thing. What Lash is speaking to, though, is not hating on gays because they're gay, it's the gay issue being used by TPTB to drive another wedge in humanity, just like racial issues are used. I know many gays, do not discriminate towards them in any way, shape or form. I think JL thinks gay members, would bring a fractious element when unity is required. I disagree,because he could say the same about any culture, so maybe this can be changed. I don't like it one bit.

I sum up thusly: John Lashs's idea is sound, regardless of how clumsily(and without any operational security) he presents it. He gave the framework, and left enough flexibility for people to expand it, fill in the many gaps. If you can set aside his asshole demeanor, and focus on what YOU want to accomplish in the fight against darkness..we might have something here. So..I'm in. Rank 4, Idris division. Focus: Astral warfare. Good to go
    Last edited by Sean; 5th January 2015 at 01:24.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

NancyV (7th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Since when did looking for a way to fight evil become evil?
    Your clue is found at the end of your statement when you used the word "fight." Bring in "fight" and you feed the paradigm that perpetuates fighting.
    What word should we use? Oppose? Resist? Surrender to? Embrace? Getting lost in semantics is common in these discussions. Lash has been accused of being evil (by being Archonically infected or arrogant or racist) for his attempts at formulating a way to oppose evil. I find that to be a striking example of a no-win conundrum.
    I suggest you do what you wish. I do. And fighting is not in my dynamic as it was when I was a young man. What changed? I came to know the power and truth of love. I then gave love a chance. The more I did this, the more I witnessed the profound... and I do not mean that the profoundly wondrous that materialized in my own life (which it did). I saw how the profoundly wondrous came forth in the lives of my loved ones and friends who were in the chain of love. Seeing that is a payoff beyond measure.

I also see that all the stories of our world are always filled with conflict, struggle... war. Whether its in our own current affairs, our 3D human history or if its inter stellar encounters, inter dimensional encounters - war, war war and more war.

So I simply thought to myself, maybe... just maybe war might never achieve a true victory where ever lasting peace is all that remains.

So if you wish to fight for peace, then go for it.

There is no fight in unconditional love, only understanding, compassion and... wisdomatically anchored patience based on the knowing that in a Universe such as ours, where the glue to its continuance is Love... "Love trumps all."
    Does love really trump all? When has that ever happened? When will it happen? How much longer must we wait? Is the problem that we wait? Isn't the driving force behind Lash's search for a solution his observation that we are doing very little to effectively oppose evil?

I would love to see John Lash brought into this discussion.
    Perhaps in your universe love has no power. If you enjoy the paradigm you experience, then I am glad for you and if you have figured out well enough for yourself what makes it work then push it like I push love.

Yet if in so doing you see again and again that the paradigm of conflict continues on and on and on and on... perhaps you should give love a try.

Think about the word you use... "evil." You give life to something by coming up with a word like that which takes the focus off the responsible... the "doers" - and instead venerates an abstract idea - "evil."

I heard the ex-president George Bush say on TV - "Evil exists." Why would he say that? Who does he want to believe this idea?

"Evil exists."

Does it? Or is it simply an illusion we give legs to?

I see mistakes. I see folks making mistakes. But the minute I point my finger at anything calling it evil, I suddenly remove my own responsibility for bringing difficult experiences into my life. Once that is done, I spin my wheels until I wake up if ever.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th January 2015 at 01:55.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Shezbeth (5th January 2015), thunder24 (5th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

This forum has its own potential, it attracts black-opps, schizophrenics , you have to filter all differences Between truth and fictions. even though some times Fictions carry out dusty particles of truth.

While doing very hard job to differentiate, we should not leave our civic behavior. Re discovering truth is a hard, cause of the its cloaking manner. some time small men resembles tall with its shadow when sun get close to set.
    Don't let your self to believe he/she was the giant because his shadow is huge.
    Love and Hope

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), thunder24 (5th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

"Evil exists." Does it? Or is it simply an illusion we give legs to?
    "Love exists." Does it? Or is it simply an illusion we give legs to?

I think both love and evil exist and are not illusory. So help me to understand your perspective. Let's say I point to something in the world that I see as evil, say the murder of 3000+ people on September 11, 2001. Instead of calling the perpetrators "evil", I'm going to call them "loveless". I'm thinking that no matter how much love I manifest in the world, it's not going to affect the loveless 9/11 perpetrators. I'm thinking that they have a psychological deficiency that doesn't allow them to give or receive love like most people, which is essentially why they are loveless. Increasing the quantity and quality of love between loving humans is not going to have much, if any, impact on the loveless humans. So we have a serious problem that needs a solution, and love alone is not going to be the answer. Love may have an important role to play in finding the best solution for all parties involved, both the loving and the loveless, but love alone can't do the job. It takes more. So how does denying the reality of evil and exalting the power of love give us an effective solution?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast