+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

I woke up this morning with a strong thought about living fractally. There is a polarity balance between extremes and we can observe it and balance it and we are each given the means and the reasons to balance by exeriencing the results of imbalance.

What is small and what is big, what is within and what is without are all self-similar. We can extrapolate from the microcosm to the macrocosm. Is this a fractal "world"?? I think it is so and the ancients said "As above so below, As within so without". This means to me not so much that one level of experience controls (like control from "Above") but that fractallity was known before the computer simulation displayed mathematically the behavior of our mode of experience by computer.

War is murderous in an attempt to regulate for social "good". IMO it is the craziest concept humans ever agreed to perform. But we each have emotion of grief and anger that hurts and wants a "reason"' and often we make other the "reason" for pain. But this projection is IMO the main reason we can be twisted into "nots" of relationship angst. IMO the "return of the feminine" is not anything other than simply...everyone has a mother and so everyone is a brother and sister and if we cannot enfold the whole and realize the fractal self similarity, we are doomed to repeat the rejection and have loss of cooperative relationship and lack of coherence IN THE BODY that IS cancer.

As a former RN, and knowing the truth about this dread "dis-ease", I am continuously amazed by the willingness to continue the slash and/or poison and/or burn one's own body response to the wayward behavior of cells. Cells become disconnected to the whole body. The only"cure"is to re- mind the cells that they are OF the body. Does this sound like the way JLL and all others who claim war is the answer to war direct us?

We have come far out on a limb of separation. IMO, the way to get back to the trunk is to laugh in the face of the message of hate and rejection of the SELF (the One of which is each is self-similar). IMO we have been told explicitly that each of us reflects the whole and when we re-mind our own body and display coherence in the microcosm of individual, we are the healing of the whole....THIS is the point IMO of Intellectually weaparated and emotionally dissociated GAIA/Sophia's children's correction .

Even though over and over we hear that cancer is just not that difficult to approach from a whole body coherence return, people still accept murder as a solution...juts kill the bad cells. Using many modalities: nutrition (whole food), communication (mind/body reconnection), oxygenation (breathing and exercise), emotional support for releasing blocked and stagnant energy(inner personal, interpersonal, trans-personal) we BALANCE.

I am not at all depressed by seeing my own imbalance and I will not make myself wrong for imperfection. IMO the willingness to trust we can EASILY be restored to balance is missing from all the pundits of DOOM. Then agreeing to be doomed, we fractally (as the collective) ignore the fact that imbalance is natural and also, so is correction.
    Last edited by Delight; 5th January 2015 at 13:37.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Christine (5th January 2015), Deega (5th January 2015), donk (5th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), karelia (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Pilgrim (7th January 2015), RunningDeer (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), spiritwind (10th January 2015), ulli (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    Think about the word you use... "evil." You give life to something by coming up with a word like that which takes the focus off the responsible... the "doers" - and instead venerates an abstract idea - "evil."
    The power of intention backs these actions which we tend to label, such as intentionally torturing and murdering another person we label as an "evil" deed....and often times label the aggressor a "psychopath" or "sicko".

Someone observing this sicko murdering someone and then calling them evil or the act itself evil, or both, the observer really is not giving life to something, but is labeling a horrendous action by another IMO, the person that committed the evil deed intentionally gave life to what we label as "evil" and the observer notices this, calling it what it is based on thousands of years of conditioning/labeling.

Evil is no more a reality or an illusion than love is; they both are just as real as any other intentions and or actions are; most of us know doing such terrible things to others is "wrong", just as most of us know doing compassionate and kinds things to others is "right"....the why (intention) behind "wrong" may be where the true meaning of "evil" is buried and hiding. The why (intention) behind "right" may be where the true meaning of "love" is buried and hides; both on opposite sides of the spectrum in which we live/exist in.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (5th January 2015), Deega (5th January 2015), Delight (5th January 2015), donk (5th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by justone (here)
    Think about the word you use... "evil." You give life to something by coming up with a word like that which takes the focus off the responsible... the "doers" - and instead venerates an abstract idea - "evil."
    The power of intention backs these actions which we tend to label, such as intentionally torturing and murdering another person we label as an "evil" deed....and often times label the aggressor a "psychopath" or "sicko".

Someone observing this sicko murdering someone and then calling them evil or the act itself evil, or both, the observer really is not giving life to something, but is labeling a horrendous action by another IMO, the person that committed the evil deed intentionally gave life to what we label as "evil" and the observer notices this, calling it what it is based on thousands of years of conditioning/labeling.

Evil is no more a reality or an illusion than love is; they both are just as real as any other intentions and or actions are; most of us know doing such terrible things to others is "wrong", just as most of us know doing compassionate and kinds things to others is "right"....the why (intention) behind "wrong" may be where the true meaning of "evil" is buried and hiding. The why (intention) behind "right" may be where the true meaning of "love" is buried and hides; both on opposite sides of the spectrum in which we live/exist in.
    ADDED: The question is to me, is John Lash's intention of promoting violence and killing for what he labels the "right" or "morally right" reasons not "evil"?

Personally I think he's gone a bit insane....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th January 2015 at 14:22.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (6th January 2015), Delight (5th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I am finding a fascination of sorts that a thread titled "War Party" is turning into a deepening discussion of consciousness. My own journey keeps walking me into the deeper substrata of our existence. We are so conditioned to look outwardly that to reverse the flow takes a lot of focus at first. However once the inner alignment starts "happening" a whole new sense of Self emerges.

I recently listened to this lady.. she speaks of fractals.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Christine; 5th January 2015 at 14:20.

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I am finding a fascination of sorts that a thread titled "War Party" is turning into a deepening discussion of consciousness. My own journey keeps walking me into the deeper substrata of our existence. We are so conditioned to look outwardly that to reverse the flow takes a lot of focus at first. However once the inner alignment starts "happening" a whole new sense of Self emerges.

I recently listened to this lady.. she speak of fractals.

I love it when physicists find the sub-quantum levels.
    It has to be the most enlightening moment in anyone's life.

And while for some it means to continue with wood chopping and water carrying,
    for others it means jumping into new actions they would have been too timid to engage in before the event.

You mention 'reversing'. I always used to call it U-turn. (Maybe because my name begins with U ;0 ).

When I went deeper into this I discovered that U-turns, or reversals, become more frequent as one keeps growing in consciousness.
    And that is where the word "frequency" becomes really meaningful....

To those who haven't been there it looks like one might be switching sides, but as with a pendulum in motion, one learns to see both sides of the picture.
    And as consciousness rises, so does emotional detachment.

Which is perhaps what many thinkers like JLL and even Kevin Annett lack, when it comes to their personal agenda.

They have taken so long to get to their current positions that they have become identified with their targets,
    to the point that they are displaying similar attributes.

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (13th April 2015), araucaria (6th January 2015), Bingo (5th January 2015), Chester (5th January 2015), Christine (5th January 2015), Delight (5th January 2015), donk (5th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), gripreaper (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), Krist (5th January 2015), Marianne (5th January 2015), Mark (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (5th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

love it.. Transmutation at its finest. Christine I always know I can read your written thoughts and find validation, naughty I know lol but there we are. This lady Katya Walter is a Jungian and many (not all) Jungians have walked their shadowlands (good and bad) hundreds of hours of it so I listen.

Though we are all on a path we are in differing stages of each aspect of that path (fractal indeed) hence what resonates with one will not be the same for another, yet both are in just the right place for them, their beingness is honoured. Maybe calling Love - 'love', presents a perception which changes over time individually allowing our projections to return home and heal us, by saying 'I am that' and acknowledging it is when the 'war party' will end as just a perspective, when it comes home, JLL included. It was a bit of a watershed for me when I learned that the unconscious also contains great good and powerful aspects of which we are afraid.
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I recently listened to this lady.. she speaks of fractals.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Chester (5th January 2015), Christine (5th January 2015), Delight (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), karelia (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #127
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Speaking of fractals (and transmuting energy), the most surprising thing for me was the synchronicity for his choice of names for his "war party"...because...

BEHOLD...KALI...soon to be the newest of the donk family:

I chose the name for her well before hearing of Lash's concept....actually probably close to right after being really pleased with JL's recent retelling of the Sophia story...I hadn't really thought much of it (or him) until recently...which has my suspicion mind thinking:

Why does it always seem I become enamored with a personality, that it catches my attention in a way I feel "special" for having noticed. It's like a program where the individual consuming the information gets all excited like they found some great truth, something different...then it gets cycled through the usual channels/cycle...and not only that brilliant-light-bulb-aha!!!-thought is lost in the sh!tstorm caused by some seemingly uncharacteristic behavior--and boom...baby, bathwater, important message,any lesson to be learned (other than "the messenger is a poopy-face I always shoulda suspected in the first place" or "I'm ever-so-clever-I-recognized-his-poopiness coming"...seemingly the lessons we like to tell each other the most)...out the window...is this the evolving, ever more sophisticated way of "trapping" those paying attention to the "alternative media"?? It sure as hell throws me for a loop every once in a while...and it is something I feel like I can see coming.

Anyways...just my fractally take on what I see as a pattern. Maybe it's just me...

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Speaking of fractals (and transmuting energy), the most surprising thing for me was the synchronicity for his choice of names for his "war party"...because...

I chose the name for her well before hearing of Lash's concept....actually probably close to right after being really pleased with JL's recent retelling of the Sophia story...I hadn't really thought much of it (or him) until recently...which has my suspicion mind thinking:

Why does it always seem I become enamored with a personality, that it catches my attention in a way I feel "special" for having noticed. It's like a program where the individual consuming the information gets all excited like they found some great truth, something different...then it gets cycled through the usual channels/cycle...and not only that brilliant-light-bulb-aha!!!-thought is lost in the sh!tstorm caused by some seemingly uncharacteristic behavior--and boom...baby, bathwater, important message,any lesson to be learned (other than "the messenger is a poopy-face I always shoulda suspected in the first place" or "I'm ever-so-clever-I-recognized-his-poopiness coming"...seemingly the lessons we like to tell each other the most)...out the window...is this the evolving, ever more sophisticated way of "trapping" those paying attention to the "alternative media"?? It sure as hell throws me for a loop every once in a while...and it is something I feel like I can see coming.

Anyways...just my fractally take on what I see as a pattern. Maybe it's just me...

Adorable

I suppose some of you found my post in defense of KWP distasteful, as no one responded to it etc. Oh well. I've found that, in the pursuit of higher consciousness, a lot of spiritual people find themselves frozen with inaction. Passivity seems to rule. "getting your hands dirty" is looked down on.

there are times action is required.

Where has inaction gotten us? Just asking.
    Last edited by Sean; 5th January 2015 at 16:14.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Christine (5th January 2015), donk (5th January 2015), Gardener (5th January 2015), Hanson (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Oh hello workingactor, (glad you have work)

Action is indeed needed.. HOWEVER, beware the call you heed. I have long stood my ground on the front line and so know the battles and the bruises. I don't say this so my ego gets stroked. Recently and actually in response to speaking with John Lamb Lash.. (reinserting the Lamb in the Lash) I found myself taking up the sword and cry of liberation. Powerful call.

What came to me with time and introspection was that I had moved into the archetype of Joan of Arc.. so much so that in one week I had three people tell me they were certain I was her in a past life.

So I sat with her and felt all she had to say.. I loved her for her passion and bravery. How she stood up to her abusers and the priestly class of black magicians. Power flowed in my veins. And I waited. And then she told me of the pain of the battle, of all those who followed her and were slaughtered. She emptied her heart of pain into my own heart. And how the continuous fight didn't end in victory. I listened. So I withdrew my consent to battle, she reminded me of lessons learned.

All I can stand on is this ground under my feet.. to know myself and resonate ever more clear into creation. It is difficult to stand still in the midst of the storm. And yet what chance have we if we don't BEcome Peace ourselves. The old archetypes, gods and goddesses, exist in our memory to remind us of what we have already been.

Who can accept the challenge of the unknown? It isn't easy as our patterns are deeply etched.

I couldn't thank your post without comment.

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I sum up thusly: John Lashs's idea is sound, regardless of how clumsily(and without any operational security) he presents it. He gave the framework, and left enough flexibility for people to expand it, fill in the many gaps. If you can set aside his asshole demeanor, and focus on what YOU want to accomplish in the fight against darkness..we might have something here. So..I'm in. Rank 4, Idris division. Focus: Astral warfare. Good to go

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)

Adorable

I suppose some of you found my post in defense of KWP distasteful, as no one responded to it etc. Oh well. I've found that, in the pursuit of higher consciousness, a lot of spiritual people find themselves frozen with inaction. Passivity seems to rule. "getting your hands dirty" is looked down on.

there are times action is required.

Where has inaction gotten us? Just asking.
    The pup is adorable.

IMO action is very different from reaction.
    Defense and offense are two sides of a coin.

One of my friends and I have had long conversations about using action in support FOR what we consider valuable.

Here is an example of food and the concern about denatured food. If one supports action that is FOR what we value like organic, non GMO food, one will buy a certain kind of food and ignore what is not valued. One will not claim to honor organic food but in lack thinking eat fast food. One will cook at home, raise a small garden, buy local grass fed and free range eggs, meat. One will support all the avenues that lead TOWARDS the desired food.

One will talk about what is valued, seek knowledge that leads to greater wholeness. Example, culturing vegetables may mitigate the effect of pesticides.

Allof this is action and not reaction.

If there are predators that seek to undermine the quality of food, they can only operate by persuading us to eat their food for fear we have no other options.

Parasit-ation feeds off unhealthy conditions. In the body small we can cleanse by methods such as eating large amounts of food that are anathema to the parasite. One could do a cleanse, take probiotics OR even just use a "green supplement" for extended periods of time until the conditions of the gut change to be an environment that is inhospitable to parasites. In the larger body, starving the parasite is the same by ignoring giving it its food source.

IN the course of being a part of PA, I have seen that in the larger body of what I call the conspiratual community (a realm where people are figuring out truth and seeking larger conscious understanding), there is an environment that is hospitable to inflamed egoic rhetoric. The people who gain audience often seem IMO to call for reaction AGAINST rather than action that supports what we choose to have in our experience. The condition of fear that we hold ourselves and lack of empowerment of knowing what we may do to create a healthy experience makes us susceptible to denatured concepts IMO.

IMO an acceptance of bad ideas is like junk food for the mind and is lacking nutrition and even poisonous. IMO it is not wrong that people hold ideas that will not aid our development because like everything, the learning curve of successful life has stages. The desire to spread half baked ideas and gain an audience is pernicious because IMO, we are responsible for the influence we wield. IMO hasty and un-helpful plans retard the progress of those who plan them more than anyone. Making oneself a spokesman means leadership. We are not able to avoid the responsibility of what we as "leaders" persuade others is true. IMO to speak FOR what we value is really our own way of cleansing our own mental experience.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Christine (5th January 2015), donk (5th January 2015), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (5th January 2015), Sierra (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (6th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

"Because we must fight for the things that are really valuable in our lives, otherwise they will be taken away from us." --- Sir Julian Rose

I think this is fundamentally where John Lash is coming from.

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I see where he is coming from, and admire his passion, confidence in his “intel”, and desire to create something actionable.

I even might have been on board, give me a kill spell and a target that is unquestionably better of not sharing our plane of existence and I’d fire it up…still might, if you could convince me I was killing a Sith Lord, and not a redeemable Darth Vader.

He is one of the ones who taught me that engaging with psychopathy, which I consider the human manifestation of (relative-to-human) evil, it is unwise to engage in battle in the traditional way. In experience, I learned (from his talks with Thomas Sheridan, who I assume is in the process of being captured, and who seems more militant and angry by the day—judging from his facebooking) that just not giving them your energy (if you are able to escape their presence) is the best way to deal with them

I realize that leaves a wandering psycho looking for the next victim, but I am not in agreement with a (public) army of sex magick practicianers and other various warriors directly engaging in the enemy’s game. I’m sorry to say, I just can’t get on board, and will continue actively aiding and teaching as many as I can those who deal with “evil” whether it be the external threat or their own demons.

I don’t vote, intentionally. I consider my deliberate non-participation not as inaction, but a refusal to empower a lie. Right now, to me, any form of “war” is a lie…I am beginning to conclude the good versus evil thing is someone else’s game…and I sho ain’t feedin any loosh-suckers intentionally until I am certain my action is true.

20. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    "Because we must fight for the things that are really valuable in our lives, otherwise they will be taken away from us." --- Sir Julian Rose

I think this is fundamentally where John Lash is coming from.

great stuff here. This man acknowledges that humanity has opposition, and recognizes the need to fight.

I agree that, that's really all JL is trying to say.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

John holds a certain "thin red line", to me he is hammering home the truth of Sophia/Gaia, he is a warrior, maybe its my human conditioning and old way of thinking, but good warriors are good to have, and definitely not perfect in every way. And warriors, like any of us don't have the entire multi level story of our history up until now. I don't think any other detail but Sophia/Gaia matters to John, and in his mind nothing else should matter, even though there are many other true stories of importance out there its not real truth to him, its unimportant. It comes off arrogant, and I have noticed less patience in his voice over the last two years or so, probably because he is less patient. I think its good to have good warriors, that's his role here. Warrior is also not the only "job" on this planet that is needed and important, he may have forgotten that, not everyone is or should be a warrior, I don't think I am, but I've never been tested either.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Bingo (6th January 2015), donk (6th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have just caught up with this important thread. At this point, I have little to add to a couple of posts I made last year:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I don’t think the hatred that some entities show towards us and John Lash’s hatred towards them can be equated. He is not coming from a place of fear. He states fairly clearly that it is love of life that leads to hate of non-life or anti-life: hence he can hate the one without thereby succumbing to (fear-based) hatred. The trouble is, I’m not at all sure how he intends to do this.

In Not in His Image Lash spends a lot of time ‘badmouthing Jesus’, whom he sees as a proponent of ‘redeemer ethics’. This is not necessarily true, although he can be and has been made to look that way, and Lash has bought into that view. Here is a relevant paragraph, from page 256:

Quote Jesus was wrong on a lot of counts but perhaps supremely so on on one issue. Of all the dubious advice pronounced in the New Testament, one commandment is particularly harmful: the famous injunction to ‘resist not evil’ and ‘turn the other cheek’. If everyone did this what kind of society would result? If everyone turned the other cheek, who would be striking the blows? Well, obviously, no one. If everyone in the world followed the command, ‘turn the other cheek,’ there would be no need to turn the other cheek, because no one would be acting harmfully toward anyone else. The principle is patently absurd and cancels itself out, but taken on faith it serves an unmistakable purpose: to give total liberty to the perpetrators.
    The argument is fine, only the conclusion is erroneous. The principle is not patently absurd at all, and does not cancel itself out. It merely traces a path towards a goal, and when that goal is reached, people will be turning the other cheek only to receive another kiss. So the principle is fine as well, or very nearly. Lash’s quibble is with ‘everyone’, which for him is unachievable. He goes on, ‘To propose a code of morality that relies on the good will of perpetrators to desist from their ways is a real stroke of schizoid genius. One may begin to wonder if such a code does not originate with the perpetrators in the first place.’

‘Resist not evil’ comes from the King James Bible. It is well known that this, even supposing the original gospels to be authentic, this political version certainly is not: it is the work of the above-mentioned ‘perpetrators’ (who sound like traitors in perpetuity). And here is evidence of their handiwork: every other translation says, not ‘evil’, but ‘evil person’ or words to that effect, which changes everything.
    http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-39.htm
    Of course we have to resist evil; simply, we don’t resist the person. How do we combine these seeming contraries? By, counterintuitively, turning the other cheek. What is the alternative? Retaliating? Punishing? Eliminating people? We know enough about death to understand that capital punishment never solved a problem.

What is the problem with everyone (I’d prefer to say ‘enough people’) turning the other cheek is that it has hardly ever been tried. But on a smaller scale, Mandela’s Truth and Reconciliation in South Africa shows that it ought to work.

This issue has already been discussed on the forum, notably in terms of the rabid dog. How do you remove the rabies without killing the dog? The dilemma is predicated on the incurability of rabies for presentday materialist medicine – and the analogy works when transposed to psychopathy, which is also currently incurable. The long-term answer, therefore, is not to kill the dog but to find a cure. The cure to be found will be through enlightened spiritual healing processes, which of course rules out violence of any kind, violence being in any case a major symptom of the very condition requiring treatment.
    Only last Thursday, we discovered the names of the two battlefields in northern France where two of my wife’s great-uncles were killed in 1915, only three days apart as it happens. Yesterday, quite by chance, we strayed onto one of those battlefields over 200 miles from here. One of those graves will be on, or just off, the photo below, one of thousands in one of the countless military cemeteries in this part of the world.

Name:  targette2.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  54.8 KB

The paradox of this assault on the divine feminine we call war is that the victims here are all MEN who have been forced to turn their back on their inner feminine. This is perhaps no paradox when you see how it is actually feminine energy that is channeled into warmongering and how when that energy source is cut off the warmongering is no longer effective:

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    We see this happening negatively on a large scale and in a flagrant manner with Hitler, who drew this female energy through mesmerizing huge crowds of swooning German women, and channeling that energy to his victorious armies. There came a point however when he stopped making speeches and his armies started losing battles. No coincidence there, not even a meaningful one: simple cause and effect – I guess the women had stopped listening or at least were no longer hysterical enough. The turning point was the Wannsee conference of 20 January 1942, when the ‘Final solution’ kicked in and Hitler switched to a backup supply of female energy in the shape of the meekest of the meek, Jewish women and children – no doubt the wearing of the Seal of Solomon was intended to further this process. What went so wrong for him, I suggest, was that some (enough) German women were made of sterner stuff and stood up to the dictator, i.e. exhibited manly virtues. Take for example Marie ‘Missie’ Vassiltchikov, whose Berlin Diaries describe her long-term involvement in the plot to kill Hitler, much longer in fact (over a year) than Stauffenberg, who was a late recruit. Incidentally, she gives an interesting account of what probably happened. On the day of the assassination attempt on 20 July 1944, Gottfried von Bismarck-Schönhausen told her repeatedly, ‘”It’s just not possible! It’s a trick! Stauffenberg saw him dead.” “They” were staging a comedy and getting Hitler’s double to go on with it.’ That would certainly explain how Hitler’s ‘suicide’ is disinfo and his alleged postwar survival just takes us further from the truth. The man was already dead. (Alternatively, all these stories are true, and we are dealing with a case of ‘multiplicatio’ as a multi-headed monster). Meanwhile, or maybe consequently is a better word, the manly vice of obedient aggression was sufficiently blunted in enough of the fighting men. Why did the Normandy landings go so horribly wrong for Hitler? Because on D-Day (6 June 44) Rommel (who was also plotting against his life) was back home celebrating his wife’s 50th birthday bringing her a pair of shoes – the right place to be (self-demobilization) and a fitting gift: after all the jackboots, it was time for woman to walk tall.

The big thing here is that nobody actually did anything much. While many of the plotters paid the ultimate price for achieving very little – they may have killed Hitler, or maybe just a lookalike, or maybe just injured one or the other – lot of little things happened

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bingo (6th January 2015), donk (6th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), ulli (6th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

A wise man once said: “The meek shall inherent the Earth” because archonic entities are attracted to anyone who has a big ego as it’s those one’s who are more receptive to possession in return for more power and control over others.

So one way to fight the enemy, is to become more humble and to love others, unconditionally… with all your heart, mind and soul. If you are too busy judging others, then there’s no time left to love them instead.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th January 2015 at 12:13.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

3(C)+me (6th January 2015), Gardener (24th February 2015), MikeW (10th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), ulli (6th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Lash's vigilante style targeted violence and his perception of "morally right" assassinations against the enemies of life is a suicide like approach in my opinion.

By-passing the rules of law and a judicial type of system that we ourselves must abide to on a daily basis makes us no better than the cronies he calls the enemies of life.

The enemies of life ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW; we have just been brainwashed and conditioned to think for the most part that they are. We ourselves basically have allowed these enemies of life to become so powerful that we allow them to make their own rule books and run amok without any accountability.....

About the only thing I do agree with Lash on is that something really needs to be done now, but getting into a physical war with them is not wise, they hold all the firepower/weapons and basically have no problem with mass extermination. The enemies of life have proven to us time and time again that they can't do a damn thing without first writing it down on paper and using a game plan/agenda type of "instruction book". They also to a large degree do follow the rule of law and when they see the need to break these laws they change them so that they are no longer in violation.

If enough people stood up and demanded justice arrests would begin and those not arrested at first would scatter like cockroaches......they know this is possible, that's why they are begiining to outlaw protests and gathers and freedom of speech etc etc etc....
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bingo (6th January 2015), donk (6th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), RUSirius (6th January 2015), ulli (6th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I am going to have to disagree with you silentfeathers, not only are they above the law….they brainwash us to accept them as a necessity.

I feel that you are the one brainwashed if you think we cannot live without the courts and laws and the current justice system….or that their existence aids in “accountability”.

Standing up and demanding justice? Controlled Opposition 101…text book.

Go shake your fists at the controllers, then write a strongly worded letter to your elected “representative”, then vote….and tell me where that gets ya…how it aided humanity...

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I am going to have to disagree with you silentfeathers, not only are they above the law….they brainwash us to accept them as a necessity.

I feel that you are the one brainwashed if you think we cannot live without the courts and laws and the current justice system….or that their existence aids in “accountability”.

Go shake your fists at the controllers, then write a strongly worded letter to your elected “representative”, then vote….and tell me where that gets ya…how it aided humanity...
    The justice system isn't all bad, if the participants can remain free from corrupting influences.
    Everyone was born with an inner gauge of what justice means...it means fairness and balance, and equal rights for all.
    Advocating acts of violence has consequences which cannot be computed beforehand.
    Just as surgery is now being questioned as a method of removing cancer cells, so should acts of violence, such as capital punishment, and even incarceration.
    It's about creating an environment where neither physical illness can thrive, nor emotional, nor mental.
    All culprits look for redemption, if society can only offer it.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), MikeW (10th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), Roisin (6th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015), Wind (6th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Perhaps I'm just having a "wishful thinking" moment! lol!

War and slaughter seems to be the only solution I suppose.....like a skipping record of history.............yeap, thats the way Donk, justice is futile?
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th January 2015 at 15:08.
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), Nasu (6th January 2015), RUSirius (6th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast