View Poll Results: Chemtrails: Fact Or Fiction?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fact

87 89.69%
  • Fiction

10 10.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails: Fact, Or New Age Myth?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails: Fact, Or New Age Myth?

The chemicals that are being sprayed are not in the fuel system. Its in the tanks conveniently stored in the fuseloge. Photos Enclosed.

Sorry no passenger seats onboard this chem jet. Just some kegs of barium. Nothing to see here. Move on you conspiracy nuts.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th July 2013 at 03:35.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bubu (13th July 2013), Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), Fred Steeves (12th July 2013), kaon (3rd September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Prodigal Son (12th July 2013), Reinhard (12th July 2013), Richard S. (16th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013), Wind (13th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Quote Some barium compounds, such as barium carbonate, barium chloride, and barium hydroxide, are used to make ceramics, insect and rat poisons, and additives for oils and fuels; in the treatment of boiler water; in the production of barium greases; as a component in sealants, paper manufacturing, and sugar refining; in animal and vegetable oil refining; and in the protection of objects made of limestone from deterioration
    http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp24.pdf
    add Thorium to the mixture, surround it by the energy in a Thunderhead, and it creates anti matter burst that launch into space, below it is seen as a punch hole cloud, and the energy wipes out birds by the thousands, fish by the millions... Cattle by the heard...

what would happen if it was over a major metropolis...

people...

We at Avalon raised the alarms when we put the pieces together and they changed the mixture...

4. Link to Post #83
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    I grew up in the middle of the flight patterns of JFK, Newark and LaGuardia, the skies above Queens during peak hours had just as much traffic then as they do today. I never saw ANYTHING when I was a kid that resembles the crap we see today. Contrails never lingered all day and then spread out into silky sheets of totally fake looking "clouds"
    This is the kind of remark that basically demonstrated how superficial the whole chemtrail debate is.

Although you never saw anything when you were a kid, you never ** looked **. Because if you had you'd have seen contrails the lingered and "spread out into silky sheets of totally fake looking clouds". I was looking (in the seventees) and I saw them

Sure, there weren't as many of them as there are today, but (as I've said before) a contrail IS a cloud. They are also thicker today because engines are huge - in the seventees most long range airliners had 4 low bypass engines, so 4 'thin' contrails.

These days they only have 2 (massive) engines - so 2 'thick' contrails. If you remember from school, the cross sectional area of a circle is proportional to the square of the radius, so that means todays contrails have potentially 4 times the cross sectional area of those of 30 years ago.

Anyway, its beside the point. It simply isn't true that contrails don't linger and form cloud sheets. They do and they should be expected to.

5. Link to Post #84
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Indecisive as to ticking the yes or no on the existence of chemtrails. Decision based upon the analysing the data from the met office.

The Met Office (originally an abbreviation for Meteorological Office, but now the official name in itself), is the United Kingdom's national weather service, and a trading fund of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Part of the Met Office headquarters at Exeter in Devon is the Met Office College, which handles the training for internal personnel and many forecasters from around the world.

Love this interview,
    "solar management systems...of deliberately squirting sulphur dioxide in the atsmosphere...to counterbalance global warming...a complex an emotive subject...but we only analyse the data IF they were to be deployed (haha)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), Fred Steeves (12th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    chemtrails are a fact, they switched the cocktail to stop the anti matter bursts killing birds and fish, but now the affects from the new batch are affecting health, appendicitis attacks are up almost 3000% this year and it's hitting the healthy, joggers, runners, marathon and triathletes...

anyone exerting themselves in the dirty air are being affected...

Yep, they guy down the pub says the hospitals are on the point of collapse all over southern England due to the tens of thousands of chemtrail-induced appendicitis cases. The media aren't saying a word. The National Health Service has resorted to installing make-shift operating theatres at the back of the local bus station in donated garden sheds! I don't know anyone who hasn't had appendicitis in the last fortnight - terrifying. My turn will surely come...

As for joggers and athletes, I've seen five or six round here resorting to using full aqua-lung kits so they don't have to breathe the air. And now it's getting to about 28C (84F), so lugging that lot round while jogging must be truly exhausting, such dedication. (Did you know the air tanks weigh nearly as much when empty as when full?)

I'm just gonna stay indoors, eat pies and read about how the "White Hats" have replaced the Queen's real dogs with experimental radio-controlled-robo-spy dogs that report what she and her the evil illuminati chums are cooking up for us next. Apparently the data collection is going well; it's already been confirmed that nearly 60 per cent of the world's politicians are actually human, but are all corrupt and dangerously incompetent. But I think we knew that already!

Nick

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), MorningSong (17th July 2013), Rocky_Shorz (26th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

These barrels appear to be ballast used in testing the plane, as discussed in a previous thread i believe...

This certainly does appear to be some sort of spray rig... But the fact that large spraying planes exist is not in question.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), nomadguy (16th July 2013), RMorgan (15th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    This is the kind of remark that basically demonstrated how superficial the whole chemtrail debate is.

Although you never saw anything when you were a kid, you never ** looked **. Because if you had you'd have seen contrails the lingered and "spread out into silky sheets of totally fake looking clouds". I was looking (in the seventees) and I saw them
    I was obsessed with the sky, so don't tell me I never **looked**.

Why is it that you always seem to fall on the side of the fence that agrees with the official **BS** from the Gubmint?

Edit: Can you explain to me why the skies over Nassau County Long Island were filled with "contrails" on an ongoing basis and suddenly disappeared completely for six weeks in August and September last year before returning with a vengeance? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 12th July 2013 at 11:51.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Another1 (12th July 2013), meeradas (15th July 2013), MorningSong (17th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    I was obsessed with the sky, so don't tell me I never **looked**.
    Am in the same camp. I think snowbanks were my favorite chairs for sky watching and fascination with anything that can fly set in as far back as my memories reach. The latter part caused trouble during debates over 911 also because there are some things I just know about airplanes that make the official story nonsense to me, but I can't document or put a pedigree label on the knowing.

In southern OK here I have observed as few as 2 planes spend a morning creating the cross hatch pattern in sky and by late afternoon the entire sky is milky white. This is same story being told around the world and anyone can come here and see it for themself. We can go weeks, even months with the kind of beautiful blues skies you see in old picture books then wala, the planes are back.

What they're doing or why is still up for debate in my mind.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013), wolf_rt (13th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #89
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Just to 'round this up':
    In 20+ years of sky-photographing [analog - on Ektachrome film, using first Pentax, later, Nikon 'hardware'],
    i wasn't able to catch one single persistent trail on film.
    Until the summer of '91, when i shot the first of my 'trail pics' [can still remember how i "hated those stripes" that ruined my pinatubo sunset];
    it was still an uncommon sight then, and i haven't ever "got used to" it.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Cidersomerset (15th July 2013), donk (15th July 2013), Eram (15th July 2013), Fred Steeves (15th July 2013), gripreaper (18th July 2013), mahalall (20th July 2013), Marc Barrie (16th January 2014), Midnight Rambler (15th July 2013), MorningSong (17th July 2013), Richard S. (16th July 2013), Swan (15th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013), william r sanford72 (15th July 2013), Wind (15th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Observation........

Since this thread has started we have had beautiful hot sunny
    weather with clear blue skies and planes overhead as we are
    on the main flight path from Bristol airport and others.
    Every jet having a contrail lasting a couple mins.

This morning started clear blue and during the last few hours
    there are long lasting trails everywhere turning the sky a milky
    white. The ground temp has been similar all week.

So either the air temperature above where the planes fly
    has changed, and there are suddenly a lot more planes
    flying today.

Or they are spraying something, topping up the atmosphere
    with a UV shield or what ever ?

But it does seem very suspicious/coincidental..LOL...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th July 2013 at 12:31.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Another1 (15th July 2013), Fred Steeves (15th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (15th July 2013), thunder24 (17th July 2013), Wind (15th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Update on previous post, the sky has still got the milky , cloudy screen set
    up from this morning. Its been hot all day and still is like last week
    when the sky has been blue from dawn to dusk.

It does look like a screen to me !

The cloud has been forecast for today and tomorrow.
    Either to cover the spraying, Or they are clouds, but
    they have not moved all day just hung there in a haze
    from where they formed from the trails this morning.

http://www.weathercity.com/uk/gb/bridgwater/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th July 2013 at 18:39.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (15th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Fred! How did I miss this thread?

Have you researched the "Sulfate Aerosol GeoEngineering Program" covered by Alex Jones' reporters?
    Apparently it's not just a gov't program. It's backed by well-known American philanthropists. And I use the word "American" in its loosest sense when I say that.

I think if chemtrails were 100% gov't backed, it would be public knowledge.
    Some Nazi somewhere in the system is holding back a lot of key information.
    Someone who believes with his whole heart that there are too many "useless eaters".
    Someone whose own father headed an organization once dedicated to eradicating Negroes.

You know exactly who I mean. I am just sick of saying his traitor's name. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratos...geoengineering)

http://paq.press.illinois.edu/25/3/svoboda.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...ay-sun-balloon

I noticed these illicit experiments happening over Seattle Wa and started researching. It's amazing how information wants to just jump into our hands, so few people care anymore.

Quote David Keith, one of the investigators, has argued that solar geoengineering could be an inexpensive method to slow down global warming, but other scientists warn that it could have unpredictable, disastrous consequences for the Earth's weather systems and food supplies. Environmental groups fear that the push to make geoengineering a "plan B" for climate change will undermine efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

Keith, who manages a multimillion dollar geoengineering research fund provided by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, previously commissioned a study by a US aerospace company that made the case for the feasibility of large-scale deployment of solar geoengineering technologies.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/geo-engi...ss-eaters.html

Quote Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Friday, September 17, 2010
    Global warming loons are at it again – despite the science behind man-made climate change being completely discredited by the Climategate fiasco and with increasing numbers of Americans skeptical about AGW, mad scientists at the Carnegie Institution are using taxpayer money to lay the groundwork for injecting the atmosphere with dangerous compounds which are known to cause debilitating health problems and could lead to massive droughts and famines.
    Alarmists are once again trying to play God in a bid to solve an imaginary climate crisis based around their own fraudulent belief system, fully aware of the fact that the consequences of their actions will likely kill off millions in the third world, people who they see as nothing more than “useless eaters”.
    Quote The health effects of bombarding the skies with sulphur dioxide alone are enough to mothball taxpayer funded research into the idea.
    The following health effects are linked with exposure to sulphur.
    - Neurological effects and behavioral changes
    - Disturbance of blood circulation
    - Heart damage
    - Effects on eyes and eyesight
    - Reproductive failure
    - Damage to immune systems
    - Stomach and gastrointestinal disorder
    - Damage to liver and kidney functions
    - Hearing defects
    - Disturbance of the hormonal metabolism
    - Dermatological effects
    - Suffocation and lung embolism
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 15th July 2013 at 22:25.

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Sorry no passenger seats onboard this chem jet. Just some kegs of barium. Nothing to see here. Move on you conspiracy nuts.
    Or perhaps it is,
    > BaTiO3 (Barium Titanate)

Search it > https://startpage.com/do/search
    Or better yet search for
    BAtio3, nano...
    Why not now?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

thunder24 (17th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Reply to Merradas:

Experience, lovely...
    Last edited by Richard S.; 16th July 2013 at 19:49.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

meeradas (17th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pine boy For This Post:

MorningSong (17th July 2013), Richard S. (17th July 2013), wolf_rt (17th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

It occurs to me while watching the above video that the way the earth responds to the current 'methane spiral' is, as it always has been, by an sudden ice age after all the ice has melted.

Perhaps the Geoengineering is trying to kill two birds with one stone, on the way to fully realising the agenda 21 plans.

Firstly you avoid an ice age that would throw a wrench in your plans.
    Secondly you reduce life expectancy to 40 by poisoning the atmosphere and ground with barium and aluminium. Which together with cell phones induce brain cancer and alzheimer's disease .
    You destroy fertility rates with the same tactic.

People stop breeding, people become old, only way to safely reproduce is in a lab.
    Those who reject the system are left to eke a living from the poisoned land, with low iq and possible deformities, aka, Brave New World.

Perhaps the old people will be the zombies?

Anyway, it seems we need to stop geoengineering, not because it is causing an ice age, but because it is stopping it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

thunder24 (17th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Right on wolf.Don't forget the tainted food.
    Its going to be a bitter sweet day when all the people in the world wake up to the atrocities preformed by our "leaders".I think it's coming soon.

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Thanks for this important thread. I have to daily calm myself over this outrageous assault on our air and it can't get enough coverage as far as I'm concerned. The chemtrails where I live in UK have been obscene during this current heatwave and it makes me sick at heart, even if I could swallow the official explanation that it's done with the best intention to counteract global warming, the solution isn't global poisoning. Here's is a vid. with neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock that provides some helpful suggestions regarding countering aluminium overload and excellent website aircrap.org., if you're still think chemtrails are a new age myth after that, I'd be surprised.

Meanwhile, I suggest (as per Inelia's current experiment) spending at least an hour a day in joylightlove and letting the negatives float away...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th July 2013 at 12:05. Reason: fix spelling of Russell Blaylock's name :)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

MorningSong (17th July 2013), wolf_rt (18th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

I come from an aviation background, and it seems extremely unlikely that airliners worldwide would be fitted with tanks that would allow for a large amount of material to be sprayed.

Aircraft maintenance engineers are regular people like you and me. they would certainly notice large tanks were installed and regularly filled. They would also notice any automated system that included nozzles ect.

Pilots aren't the most tight lipped bunch generally... If they were 'pushing the button' on this we would have heard about it by now.

With the quantities of aluminium that are being detected on the ground, it seems like a large scale delivery system would be called for, something that would be the sole payload of the plane, like the 3rd picture Whitefeather posted.
    Last edited by wolf_rt; 18th July 2013 at 05:06.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Fred Steeves (18th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I've never been able to hear the sound of a jet leaving a chemtrail. It's been an idle curiosity for me for some time now, and I just realized this thread would be a good place to see if anyone else has noticed that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast