+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Being Awake When Many Are Sleeping

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Default Re: Being Awake When Many Are Sleeping

The inability for those around me to see the world as I do used to frustrate the crap out of me!!!!!!!! Then I read "Power vs Force" by Dr David Hawkins and it made me understand that all was right with the world. Everyone is right where they should be. We all perceive the world differently....depending what level we are vibrating at.

Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Carmen (13th July 2011), Davidallany (12th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Why is it that TPTB don't want to awake, and don't want their sweet dream to end?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (22nd July 2011), Endless (13th July 2011), phimonic (12th July 2011), Tony (12th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

We have become familiar with sleep.
    Are we awake yet?
    We are aware yes.
    Much work to do.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Davidallany (12th July 2011), Fred Steeves (12th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I have been the outsider in every group I was ever in all my life, so I don't notice anything different.
    I was IN the group less then 2 years ago
    now I feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away
    I know Nothing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stdante For This Post:

Davidallany (12th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    We have become familiar with sleep. Are we awake yet? We are aware yes. Much work to do.
    Are most (including here) “awake” – no. Are some of the most aware – at best, partially. Much work to do – I say, it appears that it would be easier to move an ocean with one’s hands.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th July 2011), Miller (12th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), phimonic (13th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Does my heart good to see videos of Dr Hawkins and Osho appearing.

Regards Chris

Ps a lot of this thread is influenced by his Dr Hawkins "work"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-transcend-it.
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th July 2011 at 14:24.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Davidallany (12th July 2011), modwiz (12th July 2011), WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Well, perhaps some of you may be interested in visiting this blog, where the focus is on being awake and ready to ascend...
    http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

WhiteFeather (12th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Why is it that TPTB don't want to awake, and don't want their sweet dream to end?

Wow, This simply blew my mind, And I Thank You for sharing this.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

motherlove (12th July 2011), Phoenix (13th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Funny our way of seeing. If you don't loose your mind in the process you may end up with a whole one. I've been studying politics, religion, conspiracies, history (the alternate version) education, science and law for years and they are all a waste of time in my humble opinion. To me it seems to all boil down to one thing. We took someone elses word for it. Then we made it fact rather than someones opinion. Now we have to abide by it because there seems to be no alternative. If there was a viable alternative people would listen with both ears I'm sure. If we all invested in free energy technology like we do lottery tickets we would change things significantly in short time without asking permission from the ones that form the opinions we live by. If we all got behind the people who have a greater sense of integrity in lifting up mankind like we do the Pope or the Royals we would change the world for the better now. Nothing can be hidden when we all stand in the light. I don't know the whole truth of it all but I remain open to the experience. Best Wishes

18. The Following User Says Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

WhiteFeather (13th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by motherlove (here)
    Funny our way of seeing. If you don't loose your mind in the process you may end up with a whole one. I've been studying politics, religion, conspiracies, history (the alternate version) education, science and law for years and they are all a waste of time in my humble opinion. To me it seems to all boil down to one thing. We took someone elses word for it. Then we made it fact rather than someones opinion. Now we have to abide by it because there seems to be no alternative. If there was a viable alternative people would listen with both ears I'm sure. If we all invested in free energy technology like we do lottery tickets we would change things significantly in short time without asking permission from the ones that form the opinions we live by. If we all got behind the people who have a greater sense of integrity in lifting up mankind like we do the Pope or the Royals we would change the world for the better now. Nothing can be hidden when we all stand in the light. I don't know the whole truth of it all but I remain open to the experience. Best Wishes
    I disagree. Those topics are worthy of study.
    View them as wood for the steam engine.
    They are fuel to get you to your destination, but you can't without the journey.

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I do many of those things. That doesn't mean I am not awake. Being aware as Inelia has said means placing yourself in a dark place (like a school) can be a gesture of willingness to bring light in to those same areas. I tell my 3 year old when I drop him off at childcare to remember to show his love & light to the other kids during the day. I shop (carefully) in supermarkets, this also connects me to people in my immediate community. It matters that you are mindful, I think your most of your ideas are intelligent in that respect, but I can't agree that being that using mac makes me asleep. Being awake is not about outward form, it's about inner vibration. I can't not be aware of other dimensions, or the power of the light because I vote either!

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Like Lord Sidious I have always been the outsider, so for me its the norm, but I do know what you mean. But I feel that people who say they are "awake" use this term far to loosely when in fact they are just as comatose as the ones they are trying to re-educate.

Some fine examples are;

If you are using a govt controlled / monitored operating system ie, windows & mac.
    If you shop in supermarkets,
    If you vote for a main party,
    If you follow any form of religion,
    Going into defence mode,
    Sending your children to an english medium school,
    Believing anything that fits into your bubble,
    Agreeing to a contract,
    Not helping the needy,
    Paying taxes,
    Accepting everything is a law, because that's what you are told
    etc etc etc

Basically, doing everything that everyone else does but with a slightly different view does not make folk, should I say "Awake"

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i am very new to this so please forgive me
    for me waking has been a turn from judgement of others to judgement of myself
    as i looked within and tried to be honest about what i saw my vision of the world changed /is changing
    most of the bad i used to see in people was me coloring them in with my faulty perception
    i find the change amazing i find all the people amazing
    if a non spiritual person like me can get caught up in this journey then i think all can
    at least thats what i hope

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Endless For This Post:

Carmen (13th July 2011), Franny (13th July 2011), Lord Sidious (13th July 2011), Phoenix (13th July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Completely get your question, when i was growing up at home, I also felt like I was the one looking in the window at the rest of my family, I just didnt belong, although it was nothing I experienced from them, just me. Now I am really comfortable with that, I still dont quiet fit in and I just hit 40, but they love me anyway. My family housed me on this planet and supported me to get on this awakening journey, once it was time, I left. I do not believe I am of them. I am the only one that left home and country as soon as I could, so have had them in my life but at a distance, which works for all of us. I think we are all waking up, some of us have removed the sleep from our eyes, but I think its a journey and we make it together at different times, levels etc and its all ok, it is all within the perfect divine plan. Not everyone here on 3D Earth will choose to awaken this time around for ascension and that is ok too.

I think what you are experiencing is perfectly natural - amongts us outside/insiders :-). And I think its pretty cool that we are uniting at this particular part of our journey and no longer have to apologize for our madness. Stay true to you, hold your truth, shine love and light and you will effect the awakening with the people around you, its universal law, just dont feel you have to force it or apologize for it, just own it and live it and your light will effect change naturally....thanks for your question...
    PS: I should add, that my older brother now has started to admit similar things to me, he was always weird hehe as only older brothers can be, I knew that he was the same as me, he just didnt remember at all and now its just starting for him....thats why I always felt closer to him! So dont assume that because they are different to you, that they are not different (confussed yet), they are also here on their own mission, may not be the same one as yours, so they seem different (me thinks anyway)...xxxxx
    Last edited by lslimerick; 13th July 2011 at 03:07.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), Phoenix (13th July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Endless (here)
    i am very new to this so please forgive me
    for me waking has been a turn from judgement of others to judgement of myself
    as i looked within and tried to be honest about what i saw my vision of the world changed /is changing
    most of the bad i used to see in people was me coloring them in with my faulty perception
    i find the change amazing i find all the people amazing
    if a non spiritual person like me can get caught up in this journey then i think all can
    at least thats what i hope
    Well Said, My Gratitude.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

I am a part of Gods dream..... am I awake or am I awake within a dream....

Also I can hold a single drop of water in my hand which is an ocean at an elemental level.... so I can move oceans with my hands...
    it all comes down to your point of view which of course is you choice (free will)

In the mean time, I will continue to be constantly surprised, inspired and humbled by the ways of the human race at this moment in time.... of which I might ad I am part of by choice and duty.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th July 2011), loveandgratitude (13th July 2011), phimonic (13th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    I realised something was terribly wrong with societies thinking at the age of 4. When I was 8 I would gaze up at the stars and weep as I was convinced I had been dropped off onto the wrong planet
    I remembered life to be harmonious and this timeframe of Earth certainly wasn’t.

Life is harsh here and I decided when I was 8 that although social consciousness is topsey turvy and upside-down, I would not allow it to suppress my joyful and hopeful nature. Everyone has an inner radiant beauty (beyond survival instincts) and I do what I can each day encouraging this greatness in myself and others. This also involves heaps of forgiveness towards myself as well as others understanding that when we are in a ‘limited program’ we know not what we do, (it isn’t personal) - Ignorance is forgivable - it is gaining the wisdom that's important. This is how I have survived, knowing one day harmony will blossom as humanity awakens to their spiritual greatness.
    Wow - You really know how to weave those words. I'm grateful for seeing that!

-Phoenix

29. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Like Lord Sidious I have always been the outsider, so for me its the norm, but I do know what you mean. But I feel that people who say they are "awake" use this term far to loosely when in fact they are just as comatose as the ones they are trying to re-educate.

Some fine examples are;

If you are using a govt controlled / monitored operating system ie, windows & mac.
    If you shop in supermarkets,
    If you vote for a main party,
    If you follow any form of religion,
    Going into defence mode,
    Sending your children to an english medium school,
    Believing anything that fits into your bubble,
    Agreeing to a contract,
    Not helping the needy,
    Paying taxes,
    Accepting everything is a law, because that's what you are told
    etc etc etc

Basically, doing everything that everyone else does but with a slightly different view does not make folk, should I say "Awake"
    I'm young so please excuse my naivety, but can you elaborate on a few of your points?

I'm interested in the following comments:
    govt controlled OP system
    defence mode
    paying taxes
    agreeing to a contract

I'm asking because I'd like to know how: to use a non-gov controlled computer, some way you don't pay taxes, some way you agree to zero contracts (they're everywhere)

Much appreciated,

-Phoenix

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    When the people around us see the peace and happiness we exude amidst the chaos and fear
    How, if I may ask, do you do this? I find it quite difficult.

-Phoenix

30. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    Many great minds have proved that humility is a step toward greatness.
    I'm really interested to know... which minds?

-Phoenix

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote I'm the same as Lord Sid, Been the outsider all my life, although interestingly of late I have found people are waking up and I have had quite a few people wanting to ask me questions and give them information as to where to get information.
    I usually test the water in conversation, if I get a reaction that indicates they think that aliens and UFOs etc are all a big joke, I just leave it and join in with whatever boring mundane topic they wish to chat about, if they take an interest i start gently, asking what they think of Roswell or all the UFO reports, or something like that. I don't think you can go in all guns blazing, it scares them off I say a little bit and then shut up and let them think about it, inevitably they ask me questions when they see me again.
    For me, when I wanted so desperately to help people with their health, I became a certified Nutritionist. My goal was to have a PhD in Naturopathy. Well, the more I learned, the more frustrated I became because the people who wanted my help were the same ones who would disregard my information and tell me "well, my DOCTOR told me to take PILLS and to stay away from natural remedies.' UUUUHHHHGGG! I was so D*** frustrated. I then started my journey on 'waking' up. I began to realize, MY TRUTH was vastly different from the person next to me. I found truth to be in the eye of the beholder. I came up with this analogy:
    I have in my hand a 1 oz. gold nugget. Pure gold. I go around with the nugget displayed in the center of my open palm.
    I come up to a random person and tell them, 'You are welcome to have this nugget'
    They don't take it; looking at me like i'm crazy and walk away.
    I walk up to another person, 'I have a gold nugget, please take it'.
    They tell me 'that is a fake, i know real gold and that is not real gold'.
    I keep walking and trying to give the nugget away. I receive the same result-no one takes the nugget.
    Finally, i find a person sitting there, by themself and I look down and see a nugget. They have their own nugget. We then share our stories, smile and continue on our journey, but this time I have a friend.
    Moral of the story? You cannot force someone into receiving a gift when they are not able to receive it- their door will open when they turn the handle.

I shared my nugget with you because you opened the door.
    If you're not learning, you're not living

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th July 2011), phillipbbg (13th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)

Wow, This simply blew my mind, And I Thank You for sharing this.
    Ditto. Holy smokes, most valuable thirteen minutes and fifty seconds I've spent in awhile.

-Phoenix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast