Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Sunday, August 26, 2018
    Happy Day!

1) Will Power + Free Will Choice + Anger::::we intend to use our great power within in right and good ways according to the integrity of our souls. As we discover the cause of much suffering to be a result of deception and manipulation, let us call into the depths of our being and operate with understanding, compassion, and forgiveness. Even perpetrators have fallen into traps and cycles. And yet, let us not deny our natural anger that tells us we have boundaries and gives us the power to make changes when used rightly. Let all righteous anger be channeled properly into solutions. Let us use this power along with our free will choice to make life better for the children, for all mankind, and for all life on earth. Help us recognize our powers and tell fear to stand down as we face the truth. We are thankful for the purpose, and we know our growth and blessings are contained therein. We are powerful!!!

2) Perception and Discernment:::we intend to perceive the whole truth, and to discern the Absolute from the relative, and the motives and intentions behind each communication. We know our consciousness is being cleared of old programs. We will not allow programming, social engineering, or enslavement of any kind to continue. We are free. All of our brothers and sisters are free. Our minds are free to discern truth. Our hearts are free to perceive truth. We are heart-centered, loving, and free. We are clear. We have certainty. We intend that all doubt is removed as we see through any deception. We unify in our common ground of goodwill toward all. We know all good souls intend to live in a peaceful world with good health and abundance. We are conscious, and we are creators. We can 'see' and we are free right now!

3) Original, innate, intelligence:::We are intelligent Beings. Our Inner Light cannot be suppressed. It cannot fail. It cannot be taken from us. We unite with the light within in full conscious awareness. We are connected. We feel the strength from our own integrity. We feel what is right and what is not. We know our part. We know our purpose. We have clear direction. We have perfect faith. We do not stumble or fall, and if we do, we get right back up again. We exude unconditional love and we live in a field of love. We feel it. We are it. Our world is changing rapidly and all people feel this love and now stand tall in integrity. We are illuminated beings. Our intelligence shines right now, individually and collectively. We have each other's backs (and fronts, and lefts, and rights, and tops, and bottoms!). Our intelligence is radiant!!! This is so now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 26th August 2018 at 16:26.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (2nd September 2018), pueblo (14th January 2019), what is a name? (27th August 2018), wondering (26th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Let's start!

MM

ADDITION...post meditation:

In the deepest part of me, I know these things are already true. I am very grateful for the transformation that is taking place.

I saw a great tower of lighted souls united, and I also saw each one as a pillar of light.

I remembered leaving a meeting last Thursday after filling out forms and saying with a gesture of closed fist "We've got the power!" It really FEELS true.

We are blessed to be uniting at this time in human history.

It's all unfolding perfectly...

With sincere gratitude and a heart overflowing with love,

Michelle Marie

Have a great week!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 26th August 2018 at 17:30.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Omi (2nd September 2018), what is a name? (27th August 2018), wondering (26th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Sunday, September 2, 2018

1) We intend to rise above circumstances in unity and strength, no matter what challenges we face. In areas of disaster, we come together to help and to share. We find resources for all: shelter, food, water, energy, transportation, and medical supplies. We share our love, talents, skills, expertise, and we meet each other with compassion and care. We are resolved to focus on restoration and solutions. We stand firm in the truth. Whatever we face, we are in it together, and we know deep within victory is ours. And so it is!

2) Our intention is to increase our faith and abilities to heal ourselves and each other. We lift our vision to the heights of perfection and feel how it feels to be vibrant, youthful, strong, and perfectly whole. We know love is a great healer, and we pour heaps and heaps of love onto broken hearts, diseased bodies, and trapped souls. We fill each one with light that gleams out of our loving eyes. And with tenderness, kindness, and understanding, we lift each other up into wholeness, harmony, and balance with perfect faith. All are healed into wholeness now!

3) It is our powerful intention backed by inspired action that all children are free, safe, and cared for. Every child is healed and protected. All organizations, institutions, groups of any kind, or individuals that abuse or exploit children are exposed now. All systems that conceal the networks that traffic or abuse, or harm children in any way are brought into the light of public awareness, and are brought to proper Justice now! We provide complete protection for each and every child. Every child receives tender loving care. This is the truth we activate and stand for now!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd September 2018 at 17:36.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2018), Omi (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), wondering (2nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Deep down, despite any controversy or opposing opinions, this overall heartfelt wish for goodwill toward all is our common ground. I spoke these intentions out loud and felt them in my heart . I know there is a purpose for everything, and in the never-ending cycles of life, that only love and good will prevail.

We are blessed to have each other. There is something to love and appreciate in each one of us.

Let's create joy and laughter along the way while we do the work of making the world a better place.

Love to all!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th September 2018), Bluegreen (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), wondering (2nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #185
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

At 6 I will give some time thinking about Soul wholeness

we all have our 'God spark' whispering to us about caring and sharing, and also the freedom element that is fundamental to spirit.

A society that takes the caring and sharing model too far , ends up sacrificing the individual to the collective.
    A society that takes individualism too far will become selfish, narcissistic and unable to pool resources for any greater good.

There are examples of both polarities here and now, but all souls have a spark that balances both. Lets bring balance and harmony to the planet, greater engagement with higher energies will achieve this!

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Omi (14th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (16th September 2018), wondering (16th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    This thread presents an invitation to participate in inner activism.

We are going to begin an intentional meditation group on Sundays for 15 minutes +centering preparation time, and closing time with gratitude and surrender (or letting go)

11:00 a.m. Pacific time in the USA. (Michelle Marie-had facilitated groups in this process before)
    7:00 p.m. In Switzerland. (Omi-original idea to form a meditation group-Thx!)

Together we will decide upon three intentions for each Sunday...
    BUMP

Is this still happening? Would like to join in
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Omi (14th January 2019), Wind (14th January 2019), wondering (14th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thanks for the bump, sure we should still keep this going.

Requests on intentions for next Sunday's meditation are welcome, as it's been organized for each week in previous meditation sessions.

With that said, I also wanted to suggest not having any intentions of the meditation for those who would like to simply sit in a quiet and calm space where they can practice their own method of meditation. I personally keep up with daily mantra meditation, just a few minutes each day. There are many different ways to meditate, I'm always curious to know of more.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (14th January 2019), Wind (14th January 2019), wondering (14th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)

Requests on intentions for next Sunday's meditation are welcome, as it's been organized for each week in previous meditation sessions.

With that said, I also wanted to suggest not having any intentions of the meditation for those who would like to simply sit in a quiet and calm space where they can practice their own method of meditation. I personally keep up with daily mantra meditation, just a few minutes each day. There are many different ways to meditate, I'm always curious to know of more.
    Thank you, Omi!

I meditate briefly every day as well. Many years ago I would meditate for much longer periods of time each day.

I've always practiced a form of Raja Yoga meditation.

No suggestions for topics at the moment but happy to participate!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Omi (14th January 2019), Wind (14th January 2019), wondering (14th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)

Thank you, Omi!

I meditate briefly every day as well. Many years ago I would meditate for much longer periods of time each day.

I practice Raja yoga myself too, that's great to hear that you are familiar with it.

Back when I was teaching Hatha-Raja yoga, I used to wake up at 4 am to start a daily routine of yoga and meditation.
    Nowadays I take a few minutes in the evenings to be in a moment of calmness and peace in my mind. It sure seems to help.

Glad to have the Sunday PA meditation with you!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2019), Wind (14th January 2019), wondering (14th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)

Thank you, Omi!

I practice Raja yoga myself too, that's great to hear that you are familiar with it.

Back when I was teaching Hatha-Raja yoga, I used to wake up at 4 am to start a daily routine of yoga and meditation.
    Nowadays I take a few minutes in the evenings to be in a moment of calmness and peace in my mind. It sure seems to help.

Glad to have the Sunday PA meditation with you!
    Same, Omi! I used to wake for an hour-and-a-half meditation ending around dawn.

I still wake up well before dawn and do a brief meditation then. It’s a magical time of day

Looking forward to Sunday!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2019), Omi (14th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

A quick reminder for the coming Avalon group meditation today - Sunday, 20 January 2019, 18:00 GMT.

There will be a full moon happening 20th-21st, which is also a total lunar eclipse.

https://www.space.com/35281-january-full-moon.html

It might be a good opportunity to balance and center your emotions with grounding, as we take a moment to become conscious and more aware of the astrological effects brought onto us earthly beings.

Everyone is warmly welcome to join. Looking forward to connecting with your energies.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th January 2019), Forest Denizen (20th January 2019), Wind (20th January 2019), wondering (20th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Just got a weird text from husband. He is in Texas this week and hasn't given me anymore information. It read,
    Quote Did you hear about the "spot of light" that was filmed during the lunar eclipse the other night/"
    Anyone hear about this?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Omi (22nd January 2019)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Just got a weird text from husband. He is in Texas this week and hasn't given me anymore information. It read,
    Quote Did you hear about the "spot of light" that was filmed during the lunar eclipse the other night/"
    Anyone hear about this?
    I haven't heard anything of the sort. I wonder where your husband could've heard about it and if he knows anything more?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Omi For This Post:

AriG (22nd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Anyone hear about this?
    I haven't heard anything of the sort. I wonder where your husband could've heard about it and if he knows anything more?
    I have also scoured the net. Nothing. I am waiting to hear from him. He's out of town in meetings all day through Thursday PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Omi (24th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Bumping this thread once again

Let's give it another go for tomorrow [Sunday, May 5th @18:00GMT].

You can check your local time here:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...tz_pt&p4=tz_ct

Heal yourself and heal the world.
    Heal the world and heal yourself.

Looking forward to our Avalon meditation ♡
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	http---o.aolcdn.com-hss-storage-midas-e6df6a5fdc379627b41c62b18e70500a-206578074-rendering-worl.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	40550  

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), greybeard (5th May 2019), Valerie Villars (6th May 2019), Wind (4th May 2019), wondering (4th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Here's something for relaxing the mind.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), greybeard (5th May 2019), Omi (4th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Just even 5, 10, 15 minutes.
    If you can go longer and deeper, then great!

Meditation method/ technique is freely up to your own preference.
    Choose what works best for you.

My healing intentions are for all Avalonians, guests, and our loved ones including family and pets -
    to feel more relaxation, calmness, peacefulness, and compassion within the moment.

Without any of us here, there wouldn't be any Avalon Forum.
    Many thanks once again to Bill for creating this community.

Name:  orbit-meditation-blog-pic-e1553548089568.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  20.1 KB

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th May 2019), Forest Denizen (5th May 2019), greybeard (5th May 2019), Wind (5th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

There can be suggestions here for the different intentions.

For example, the conflict between Israel and Gaza is rather intense again. Perhaps we could try to harmonize such incidents with the meditation if we focus on it. There are of course many sources of conflict on planet Earth at the moment, but the way to peace is possible if people desire such an outcome and imagine it in their hearts and minds. Blessings.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th May 2019), Forest Denizen (5th May 2019), greybeard (5th May 2019), Omi (5th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

So nice to feel the positive healing energy from everyone who joined the meditation.
    Our dog joined in too
    Attached Images  

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th May 2019), Forest Denizen (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (6th May 2019), Wind (5th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Bumping this thread once again

Let's give it another go for tomorrow [Sunday, May 5th @18:00GMT].

You can check your local time here:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...tz_pt&p4=tz_ct...
    Hey Omi,

Just FYI, maybe we should coordinate with British Summer Time rather than Greenwich Mean Time as that is what is currently in use. I've updated the converter in case that is what we would like to do

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...z_cdt&p4=tz_pt

Love,

Ken

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th May 2019), Omi (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (6th May 2019), Wind (9th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast