+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

Bill suggested I start a new thread from the thread ‘Truth about Corey Goode’. This is not about an analysis of the truth about a person, it is dealing with a larger reality where Corey Goode being one microcosm of many microcosms in this larger reality.

Summary:

Bringing in a new level of awareness on to the planet comes in different forms. The two elements of Truth and Evidence is key to this end. We have two audiences here, for example the awakened ones about the truth about UFOs and the Extra terrestrial presence. The second audience are the Sleepers whom are ignorant to the real Truth about this reality and see the other audience as delusional. The key to this dichotomy is to avoid this resistance by going within mainstream which is the majority of the population, i.e. working within that system and creating a tipping point with that evidence. I’m optimistic that with creating the right tools that effort of creating the tipping point may come about. This type of scenario may disrupt the Goode fantasia and many others that support the many delusions in this arena.

This is a follow through from the ‘Truth about Corey Goode’

I’m seeing the Goode situation as a small piece in the microcosm on Earth. The points raised by Bill and others is part of the balance required. When we see this on a macroscopic scale we have a dichotomy of dark and light here on Earth on numerous occasions. This means no other place in this 'galaxy' can provide the simultaneous experience of pure love and exquisite beauty coupled with violence, hatred and destruction. This truly is a unique set-up. There are teams, multiple beings, human and those not from this world, whose sole purpose is to work together to provide this dichotomy to the souls who come to Earth.

These are the opportunities we create; however, free will dictates whether a soul chooses to use these gifts or not. Goode scenario is a gift for all of us.
    The Goode interference is the appearance by design. Awakened individuals find it extremely disconcerting that beings would ‘interfere’ with the free flow of life. Quite the contrary; there have been ever so many times that this ‘interference’ is allowed by the whole purpose of its design.

The roles of these teams of beings whose mission is to create the illusion of bi-polar division; the light being no more important than the darkness. Servants of humanity who would as frequently antagonize or stir the pot, as create the miraculous moments, are all over the planet, guaranteeing that an incarnate soul can have the opportunity to live what they have come here for.

It is human nature to wish for world peace, to pray for unity, to hope for the world to live as One. That’s not the purpose of this planet and what it has to offer. It is also the reason that religions come and go, ‘Saviors’ are created, Holy texts are enshrined and humans are always looking forward to a time when there might be Peace on Earth. What they fail to realize is that there has never been total Peace nor will there ever be. Just as the species has never managed to annihilate itself, because’Others’ won’t allow it, this schoolhouse for hearty souls promises the experience of duality. Duality or separation from the Source of All That Is, is the mythology that spirits come here to engage in. The opportunities for expansion and the rush of temporarily believing that it’s even possible to detach from perfection, that’s what it’s all about.

The dichotomy for example, of the UFO Disclosure movement versus SETI’s possible scenario of ‘First ET Contact’ is a small case in mind, where we have an example of resistance taking place within the duality; i.e. mainstream (the majority of the population) in denial versus the life experience of thousands that know the absolute UFO/ET truth. However, the good news may have an unexpected positive result. In other words, that official contact through SETI may trigger a trending towards ET Disclosure. This could come about after SETI mainstream’s ‘First Contact’ via the UN, that may push a review of all the UFO material to the realization that ET is also in our backyard. Unfortunately, the Goode fantasy factor (non evidence) like many other individuals in history (e.g. ‘Heaven’s Gate’ 1996 illusion) will collapse, leaving the Sleepers disillusioned. This Goode fantasy is just a quick fix for a short time, an entrapment due to lack of discernment of Sleepers. More awakened people are on the increase; this realization is morphological within the Noosphere (thinking layer of Earth) is bringing this ever increasing level of awareness on to this planet. I’m optimistic this may gradually supersede the present state on this planet of its Sleeping audience, as this process works within the sleepers subconscious mind and gradually filters through to the conscious mind, this is a real process that works and is part of our evolution of humanity.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ashy67 (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), Cipher (31st May 2017), Debra (1st June 2017), drneglector (31st May 2017), East Sun (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), Kristin (31st May 2017), Mercedes (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), norman (31st May 2017), Omi (31st May 2017), onevoice (31st May 2017), Paprika (31st May 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017), TrumanCash (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017), Zampano (1st June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,139 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

I've got mixed feelings about all that but it's a topic opener for sure.

My first question is where does the idea come from that the purpose of life on earth is to experience duality?

I realise that there is a lot of possible evidence for that but if we progress through a discussion on this general topic with that as a given fact, I think we are setting off from the wrong foot.

This is a serious topic and I'd prefer to see it start off from a tighter realm of what we actually know for sure and what we don't.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), Desire (8th June 2017), drneglector (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Hervé (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), jjjones (31st May 2017), kirolak (31st May 2017), Kristin (31st May 2017), Mercedes (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Nan (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), sanma (31st May 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017), Spiral (4th June 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I've got mixed feelings about all that but it's a topic opener for sure.

My first question is where does the idea come from that the purpose of life on earth is to experience duality?

I realise that there is a lot of possible evidence for that but if we progress through a discussion on this general topic with that as a given fact, I think we are setting off from the wrong foot.

This is a serious topic and I'd prefer to see it start off from a tighter realm of what we actually know for sure and what we don't.

I agree, why do we have to accept the notion that duality is the rule? Because it’s been said so many times? It does not feel right. And good and evil balance? So that gives us neutrality? Neutral does not cut it for me. I might be wrong on this , and the lesson could be in the suffering, but it’s just too hard to manage in my heart. Too painful . It‘s just is. And some would say that having only good would teach nothing and it would also be so boring. Well bore me to death . I’m not claiming to be full of goodness, mind you, I know I’m not, but just being here as it is is very very difficult not to react in some bad way to what surrounds us. This game has been rigged for too long.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), Desire (8th June 2017), drneglector (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), jjjones (31st May 2017), kirolak (31st May 2017), Kristin (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), mojo (31st May 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), starlight (1st June 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

This is conjecture on my part and is based upon my limited experience in seeing a recent, subtle shift in personal perception. Many people (still a small minority) are realizing that there is something more than the dichotomy of duality. Perhaps the most difficult lesson to learn is that a person who does great evil is unwittingly following a divine plan - a plan that allows others the opportunity to accept duality as reality. The yin/yang symbol was created to illustrate how the two sides of duality fit together as one whole. An increasing number are beginning to realize this. My conclusion is that our planet Earth is providing souls the opportunity to choose duality or not as an environment to incarnate into. My knowledge base is too small to discern if there really is a shift in the world population. If it should turn out that the Earth is slowly shedding duality, then it would seem that another world would have to accept this burden so as to provide the schoolhouse environment of duality.

There are many on this forum that are more well read than I. Please do comment on my conjecture.
    Last edited by wnlight; 31st May 2017 at 17:27.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), East Sun (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Gaia (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), jjjones (31st May 2017), Kristin (31st May 2017), mojo (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

From the thread ‘Truth about Corey Goode.’ Here are some follow up questions below that may answer some of the questions mentioned above.

This is thanks Dylansdad for some good questions.

“Tell me, how can you authoritatively say that Earth is the only planet in all the galaxy where the duality of positive and negative is being played out, as you describe so poetically? Is this your personal view or the words of an authority you take seriously?”

No, this is not my personal view, this is an amalgamation of many sources in metaphysics as a summation. This was back in the twentieth century for teachings in those days. For example, Steiner and ‘The Tibetan’ back 100 years ago had discussed this process of duality for the soul when incarnating on the Earth. Steiner discusses the pre incarnation period, selecting the Earth as unique for an accelerated soul growth. The vedic teachings of thousands of years ago taught at Indian universities similar material. Also Phyllis V. Schlemmer whom worked with Dr Andrija Puharich and Sir John Whitmore (see references) that the Earth was a special focus for the Council of Nine. The development of esoteric teachings has grown a lot since those days.
    • The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis V. Schlemmer
    • The Nine: Briefing from Deep Space by Stuart Holroyd
    • The Master Djwhal Khul (also known as the Tibetan)
    • Other sources like H.P. Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, George Gurdjieff

“Frankly, with the almost limitless planets projected to have an Earth-like atmosphere, and the potential for life to evolve in totally different climes that would boost the statistics through the roof, how could you consider Earth unique in all the galaxy? If this was true, it seems like a hell of a lot of wasted space!"

"I am asking a serious question."

"I guess this brings up my often repeated maxim "Don't believe something just because someone said so" and a close cousin "Don't believe something just because it happens to tickle the fancy of your psychological profile."

The sources back in those days as mentioned above that the Earth is unique from a metaphysical point of view. Similarly, scientifically the Earth was also treated as unique until we could find evidence to show that it’s not. For example, the pre Copernican period comes to mind of a unique Earth at the center of the Universe. Until then, Copernicus showed theoretically that we were not. Then Kepler and Galileo proved by observation that the Earth was not unique. Its an evolving history coming down the line that changes when scientific observation evidence supports a theory.

However, I agree with you that the present situation in astronomy and cosmology has changed dramatically in recent years for the existence of possible exoplanet Earth like atmosphere. As we don’t have the evidence for this yet we may still have to refer to the Earth as unique. I disagree with you that there are

“ limitless planets projected to have an Earth-like atmosphere”.

This has not been proven yet until we have the spectroscopic resolution to determine a similar atmosphere to the Earth’s. However, I do agree with you that there is a wider band of atmospheric compositions that could create life.

This poses the question following from the Drake equation, how many ET civilizations are possibly there?.

Recent biological theories like convergent evolution theory [1] [2] and discoveries of significant number of habitable zone exoplanets within our galaxy, supports the possibility of extra terrestrial civilizations.[3] [4] [5] [6]. The possible existence of advanced extra terrestrial civilisations would support recent sociological theories trending towards cooperation and stability.[7]

[1] C.L.F. Martinez, SETI in the light of cosmic convergent evolution, Acta Astronautica, November 2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2014.08.013.

[2] S.C. Morris, Three explanations for Extraterrestrials: Sensible, Unlikely, Mad.,International Journal of Astrobiology. Oct 2016: 1-7, https://doi.org/10.1017/S1473550416000379.

[3] A.Frank and W.T.Sullivan III, A New Empirical Constraint on the Prevalence of Technological Species in the Universe, Astrobiology, May 2016, Vol. 16, No. 5: 359-362 .

[4] M.G. Gowanlock, A Model of Habitability Within the Milky Way Galaxy, Earth and Planetary Astrophysics arXiv:1107.1286, (2015)

[5] I.S.Morrison and M.G.Gowanlock, Extending Galactic Habitable Zone Modeling to Include the Emergence of Intelligent Life, Astrobiology. August 2015, Vol. 15, No. 8: 683-696

[6] R.G.Strom, We are not alone: Extraterrestrial Technological Life in our Galaxy, Astrobiol Outreach 2015, 3:5, (2015) http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2332-2519.1000144.

[7] S. Pinker, The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined. New York: Viking. ISBN 9780670022953. (2011).

Your last comment

“I guess this brings up my often repeated maxim "Don't believe something just because someone said so" and a close cousin "Don't believe something just because it

happens to tickle the fancy of your psychological profile.”

I take your point. I don’t believe until I have evidence. I require evidence both in metaphysics from applying teachings to experiential confirmation which may not be scientifically proven. Similarly I require scientific evidence from theory and observation that then can be agreed upon by the many. Metaphysics is more challenging. This would require the student to explore inner space for evidence as compared to astronomy which is dealing with outer space for agreed results. Both fields require rigour in their application.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

jjjones (31st May 2017), kirolak (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), mojo (31st May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Quote Corey Goode being one microcosm of many microcosms in this larger reality
    This recent video of Goode shows how he is misdirecting the attack to say it's the haters causing the uproar, but in fact most people want evidence to be produced not a testimony.

The balloon summoners out of LA share this commonality... For the most part the leaders of the group will not accept any point of view that is different than their own belief and in a sense they've become cult-like. I shared with the person whom wrote the comment and mentioned that many people in the ufo community believe in the so-called "skyfish" phenomenon but the person writing the comment wants to say the ufo community is close minded. This imo illustrates what Corey is doing. Only the primary narrative allowed...

Quote In response to your last rant… No matter what we put out, the UFO community elites won’t like it. No matter what we put out, you’ll find yourself being blacklisted. What we’re doing definitely breaks the rules. I did a video on it. It’s called the Gadarene Swine Fallacy.
    The Gadarene Swine Fallacy shows that the “norm” is sometimes horribly wrong. The only problem is with this, we are being attacked from the inside, within the “open-minded” UFO community.
    Last edited by mojo; 31st May 2017 at 18:34.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st May 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), jjjones (31st May 2017), ktlight (1st June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member MythKitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Being new to all of this, I would LOVE to start with that as it's all a bit of a tangled, confusing mess.
    "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "Is all that we see or seem, But a dream within a dream?" ~Edgar Allan Poe

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MythKitty For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2017), Bill Ryan (31st May 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), DeDukshyn (31st May 2017), jjjones (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), mojo (31st May 2017), Nan (31st May 2017), norman (31st May 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

In reference to aoibhghaire's proof of the Earth as a unique place of duality.

Sorry, the Earth is unique only because you and I walk upon it. Astronomers have found many planets that might also support life, but beyond that is conjecture. Do these other planets support life? Are there people on them? Do they have free choice. Do they live in duality? Come on! None of those great philosophers listed above can convince me so. Nor can the scientists. My dowsing would be just as convincing to me.

Perhaps an interview with an ET could shed some light on these questions.
    Last edited by wnlight; 31st May 2017 at 19:01.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st May 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), kirolak (31st May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    ...a larger reality where Corey Goode being one microcosm of many microcosms in this larger reality.
    Yes, of course.

But the macrocosm of which Corey is a small part is that those who are tasked and committed to protect some of their biggest secrets (the real ones!) are determined to infiltrate the UFO research community and spread confusion and division — which they're past masters at.

The real questions are:
    1. What group is behind this?
    2. What methods are they using, and which groups and individuals have been targeted?
    3. Why are they doing this? And why now?

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (1st June 2017), Desire (8th June 2017), drneglector (31st May 2017), gaiagirl (1st June 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nan (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), Omni (8th June 2017), section9 (2nd June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), WhiteLove (31st May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The real questions are:
    2) What methods are they using, and which groups and individuals have been targeted?
    I think Larry Warren may be one such individual, He seems to be even more embattled & isolated than before with his friend of thirty years & Co-author Peter Robbins allegedly "turning on him" in a recent interview & Promoting Colonel Holt's new book, Colonel Holt resurfacing a little before that with fresh salvos & With a little Nick Pope thrown into the mix!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    ZxrAlienWarrior

The Larry Warren Rebuttals

Published 28th May 2017

Larry Warren rebutts recent claims made recently by both Peter Robbins & Nick Pope (I could not find the radio show mentioned entitled Paranoraml Now with Peter Robbins if you do please post it)

Last edited by Star Tsar; 31st May 2017 at 20:05.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), ktlight (1st June 2017), norman (31st May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Bill,

I think no. 3 is the most important of the three questions you've proffered. Doesn't really matter WHO is behind it - just that someone is. Deception is not so easily discerned. Sadly, I have learned in my own life's experiences that those of whom I had once always admired and respected have deceived me in ways of which I could never have imagined.

Taught me a valuable lesson, though - the art of discernment. I'm heartened to see the issues of 'discernment' and 'integrity' become more of a focus within this community. While it's painful seeing some of these events unravel, at the same time these events are revealing truths behind deceivers/deception which are sorely needed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MythKitty (here)
    Being new to all of this, I would LOVE to start with that as it's all a bit of a tangled, confusing mess.
    Yes, I really understand!

Here's the super-condensed version of the saga. I believe this to be accurate.
    • Corey Goode was an Avalon member for a long time.
    • After he was interviewed in Sept-Oct 2014, he left the forum, became critically hostile to Avalon, and then very grossly embellished his previous story, seeking out David Wilcock to assist. Researcher and author Michael Salla has also promoted Corey's story. Many details of the story are generally held to be ridiculous and fantastical, and other parts plagiarized.
    • Wilcock and Gaia TV have now turned this (and Corey) into a money-making golden goose that they cannot afford to kill, unless the goose ceases to be an asset.
    • Genuine whistleblowers and careful researchers are now being in danger of being marginalized in the context of a marketing wave of populist comic-book promotion.
    • There is growing evidence that nefarious forces are at play, not just one person's [what some people see as] sociopathy.

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2017), Atlas (1st June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (1st June 2017), Desire (8th June 2017), Eram (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Mike (31st May 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Nicola71 (7th June 2017), norman (31st May 2017), Omni (8th June 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2017), uzn (1st June 2017), Wind (1st June 2017), wnlight (1st June 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

This is my first post, i have followed this forum for a while, and i've gained an incredible amount of info here-the members are extremely well read!
    1. I believe all life is "biologic"
    2. I believe "biologic" life has visited this planet.
    3. There is no point in speculating on "other dimensionsinal beings"- it leads us NO-WHERE"-show me proof?
    4. Why do "Aliens" communicate with us and not cattle, or what ever else they may "mutilate"? I mean their all advanced and everything, right?
    5. They ( The aliens?) are not Supernatural, beyond our universe, from another realm, they are biological and are defeatable?
    6. Tom Delonge has been silenced, he is no different from you or I, listen to him, His first statement is alaways " i knew my MATERIAL", after 45 years of reading this "stuff", i know my material, too!
    There has to be other space faring(?) civilasations out there, we are! in less than a hundred years of our current ascent, we have sent a probe beyond our solar system-not long before we travel light years away-we have to, eventually we will not be able to live here.
    THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANYTHING ELSE, we would like to believe in an earth saving, GOD, but really?
    Finally, any biologic species is competitive, it has to be to LIVE, it has to do better than every other individual to pro-create, there is no in between; any species that has advanced as far(or way further) is competitive, period-so we best be careful what we wish for, Corey Goode, Tom Delonge, any of them, have no clue! They are not here for our good, we will enter "THEIR" realm, they are afraid of us.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HiddenWaters For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), bennycog (31st May 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

I'd love to reply to this but it seems like it should have it's own thread.
    From Bill: now moved here. Go ahead!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2017 at 20:21.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), PurpleLama (31st May 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

But the macrocosm of which Corey is a small part is that those who are tasked and committed to protect some of their biggest secrets (the real ones!) are determined to infiltrate the UFO research community and spread confusion and division — which they're past masters at.

The real questions are:
    1. What group is behind this?
    2. What methods are they using, and which groups and individuals have been targeted?
    3. Why are they doing this? And why now?
    Spot on, those are the real questions.

Overall I have seen a campaign lately with mass flooding of UFO related information online appearing to be profile and business driven, most of this information is delivered as video content spreading on various online channels, where this information basically floods, disturbs and distorts the natural social online information flow so that the real and important stuff is becoming harder and harder to find.

Whatever content that is then left that has passed various copyright validations and similar tends to be this new type of UFO information that is delivered as a package with a "valid" commercial stamp on it. In other words, what appears to take place is a process where transparency and true democracy is being more and more undermind by corporate and government interest groups acting out power and control by gradually taking on bigger and bigger roles as being catalysts of information online. Really high quality information becomes more and more rare, because all of that information is sucked up, bought up, classified and made unavailable for public use on social media through various manipulative control methods playing out behind the scene and/or various algorithms and popular social definitions/trends.

But this same stuff is also totally obvious when you look at the information that actually gets released by FOIA requests, it is so blacked out that whatever that is left adds to a mystery rather than provides a clear view of the bigger picture because of the level of transparency and truth needed to communicate the truth that clearly.

So, therefore I conclude the issue is likely rooted in that same thing and mind set - the intelligence apparatus and the military industrial complex that might be using governments and businesses as tools for operation, whoever that controls that (which is probably rather complex rather than black and white) and that might well extend to forces/intelligences beyond earth.

We should avoid getting too drawn into various conspiracies easily forming from this new content that is packaged and delivered with the commercial stamp and instead keep being focused on the truth both when it's delivered commercially and non-commercially. Important to remain focused on the truth whatever it is, however it comes and whoever it passes through and contribute to that.

Density is a shared burden on earth, by focusing on love peace and truth we can not only dissolve the false but find more true versions of our truths. I believe we exist in an infinite miracle, all of the confusions on earth have very limited power in creation and on us in the greater scheme of things. We are together here to help each other overcome the false and grow spiritually to the next level, to the next level of truth and then take part in the miracle of that. Our subjective human version of peace and unconditional love is the key relative to where we are now, the key I believe is Christ consciousness of unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness. This love is what must come first in our process through the false, to re-discover that core of truth inside. The time has come for peace love and truth on earth. It is a small first step, but it changes everything in a way that grounds joy as a constant. At that point we will understand why that joy was always our to have forever and why creation is an infinite miracle. This is stuff too great and too important not to focus on. Beyond our density shield waits beautiful realities that surpass our wildest dreams and imaginations. To go beyond our limitations and hence gain access - just love unconditionally.

One way of understanding Corey is like this, he might have said a bunch of things he think is true but are not, but then on season X episode Y he mentioned the importance and truth of unconditional love, so it made the average truth level spike beyond those that are very true strictly speaking but still less true in the absolute sense because of what they are true about. Another way of understanding it is this - he could have lied on purpose many times maybe even without a damaging intention and in between all of it he was extremely much himself a number of times as his true being aligned to God's plan in those moments and this harmonized others in a way that brought out higher levels of absolute truth in those who watched, even with the lies in there. So density is there and relates to truth in the absolute sense as measured by God. This is because absolute truth scales along infinitely higher levels of unconditional love, therefore as we grow spiritually we are always forced to penetrate whatever subjective truths we have established, because they were previously established from a more limited perspective.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 31st May 2017 at 22:15.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), Bibi (4th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member MythKitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you.

What about David Wilcock's work prior to teeming up with Cory? I don't know much about him but I've heard so many people speak highly of him.
    "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "Is all that we see or seem, But a dream within a dream?" ~Edgar Allan Poe

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MythKitty For This Post:

Nicola71 (7th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,169 times in 1,747 posts

Maybe they want to discredit the whole disclosure/Ufo movment by first building up someone fake and then ripping him apart publicly. To show everyone how stupid and crazy it is to believe in wild Fantasy. Just a thought.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), Eram (31st May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), mojo (31st May 2017), Nicola71 (7th June 2017), Omni (8th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why would the "complex" wish to further this AGENDA? They may have "found a life form", but it seems to me using Tom Delonge, or Corey Goode, is a lame way to go about DISCLOSURE, most people in my world dont give a (rat's ass),sorry about the wording, about disclosure. Most people live their lives never giving it a second thought-are we being played? It is said in literature, and "psychological" studies, that the people that see UFO's are those that read about it, i've read all the literature for some 45 years (when my dad turned me on to Von Daaniken) in the late '60's or earle '70's, i dont remember, BUT, I'VE NEVER SEEN A UFO, although, ive touted their possible existence through the years. I think "THEY" have encountered someting, and have NO CLUE what it is, and, to keep some semblance of PEACE, they let out people like DELONGE, GOODE, to make us believe they "HAVE OUR BACK" so to speak, when in reality, they haven't a clue!ii
    Last edited by HiddenWaters; 31st May 2017 at 21:09.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HiddenWaters For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nan (31st May 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by HiddenWaters (here)
    Why would the "complex" wish to further this AGENDA? They may have "found a life form", but it seems to me using Tom Delonge, or Corey Goode, is a lame way to go about DISCLOSURE, most people in my world dont give a (rat's ass),sorry about the wording, about disclosure. Most people live their lives never giving it a second thought-are we being played? It is said in literature, and "psychological" studies, that the people that see UFO's are those that read about it
    The numbers of people going down the rabbit hole and beginning to awaken is increasing.
    At that point your belief systems are shattered, questioned,and your left questioning everything .
    What you want more than anything at that point is an anchor,a rebuilding of reality.
    Jump in the blue avains some great graphics and a story,jump in with many such psyops and you keep the new awakened in another layer that you control no closer to the truth and very much still in your control .

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nan (31st May 2017), Nicola71 (7th June 2017), uzn (1st June 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thank you.

What about David Wilcock's work prior to teeming up with Cory? I don't know much about him but I've heard so many people speak highly of him.
    Bulletpoint summary of David Wilcock: (bearing in mind that some of this is my personal opinion, but I do know quite a lot about him)

• He's done a lot of good work. He has a very high intellect, is very articulate, and a huge ability to retain and recall data. He is also a good author.
    • Kerry Cassidy and I did quite a lot (in Project Camelot) to bring him to prominence back in 2007-8. Although he was already a known figure, he was at that time talented, modest, and a little unsure of himself in some ways. He was also very supportive of Camelot in that period, and we appreciated that.
    • Many people on the net (and many here on the forum) will say that his ego and desire for fame has grown since then to the degree that he is respected and liked quite a lot less.
    • Money has always been important to him. As long ago as 2009, he would not speak at a conference for less than $5,000.
    • There's one thread (started by Weezer) where she documents how she was defrauded by him out of $10,000.
    • There are many other Avalon threads about him (search for 'Wilcock' in thread titles). Many point out that he has stated and predicted many things that are not true, or have not come about, all of which he appears to brush off.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st June 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), Atlas (7th June 2017), bennycog (31st May 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (31st May 2017), ktlight (1st June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Mike (31st May 2017), MythKitty (1st June 2017), Nan (31st May 2017), Nicola71 (7th June 2017), norman (31st May 2017), Omni (8th June 2017), Richard S. (1st June 2017), uzn (1st June 2017), WhiteLove (31st May 2017), Wind (1st June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast