+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Personally I feel energy coursing through my body, I feel different, more compassionate, more at ease.
    Im sure many others are experiencing this too.
    C
    i agree but also feeling a bit anxious waiting for it all to get moving so we can get through the trauma and out the other side.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

What about USOs? and Deep Undersea Bases? Do they have a roll in this 'Oil Volcano SNAFU'?
    Maybe some kind of helpful cleanup-discloser with a side of GREEN tea
    Perception is Everything

3. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everybody,

It appears that home made videos are beginning to appear on Youtube about Pensacola Beach landed oil deposits. Here's a typical one: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qO193f8xAls

Gives you some insight and draws it a little further to home.

There are also rumours that some of the southern States will be evacuated, but I'm waiting for firmer sources to confirm.

Best regards,

Steve

4. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Everybody,

It appears that home made videos are beginning to appear on Youtube about Pensacola Beach landed oil deposits. Here's a typical one: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qO193f8xAls
    Thanks Steve_A for the great find. Gosh, it sure is ugly looking.

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

That is very sad. Is the water really boiling? And what would cause that to happen?

6. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Everybody,

I wonder if the 'bubbling' is countless little creatures trying to get air....?

Not sure...

edit to say... just seen another post about oil being burnt off...perhaps it's that?

further edit...watched the short video again...can't be caused by the burning or the guy would have said the water was boiling hot.

so...creatures, chemicals ? Or perhaps attempts are being made to get oxygen into the water to help the life in there? And it's
    bubbling up in the moving shallow waters...
    Last edited by jaybee; 25th June 2010 at 11:26.

7. Link to Post #187
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Connect the dots:
    High methane content (40% IIRC). Methane is lighter than air gas. As the pressure falls down, gas expands, till it reaches surface.
    Oil plumes are dispersed underwater, so is methane
    Burning requires free oxygen.
    Interestingly, methane molecule, CH4, forms a near-perfect terahedron.
    Also, some of it might just be air caught in the wave
    Last edited by Luke; 25th June 2010 at 12:26.

8. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Is the water really boiling?
    Probably bubbling ... not boiling.
    The video is actually too short and not clear to see where the bubbling takes place. Is it only where the water arrives on the beach or
    also in deeper water ?

It would be interesting to take some samples in order to establish the compositions of the gas.
    Maybe somebody over there could fill a bottle with water, turn it upside down under water and capture the bubbles by letting them expel the water.

1. by controlled releasing the gas one could carefully 'smell' ... (wave the fumes toward your nose, do not inhale above it)
    2. by carefully releasing some gas one could try to ignite (a small (!) portion of) the gas
    3. after it is determined it won't ignite one could try to extinguish a candle flame in another bell or bottle

And of course a lab could do more precise testing ... just some investigative ideas.

9. Link to Post #189
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

ANP just reported first oilstains to reach Mexican shores.

ANP=Dutch Press Association (comparible with Reuters etc.)
    http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2277944/...st-mexico.html (Dutch)

They say they're not sure whether it's from the Deepwater Horizon leak or from another source.
    Now Mexican ecology and tourism are the next victims of this modern version of the black death.
    The color of the oil seems more like rust than black oil, is this due to chemical reactions maybe?

What a mess...
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

10. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

even the wave formation appears out of character, like a blob of jelly , very "cohesive"

11. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Odd, off topic question for Bill (since you've stated your interest in math);

Was following my nose this morning and came across something called the Goldbach conjecture.
    Every even integer greater than 2 can be written as the sum of two primes.
    Verified up to 10,000 in pre-stage coach days, then up to n ≤ 10^5 in 1938. And just recently to n ≤ 1.609*10^18 .

So here was my burning dumb question of the morning:
    Is there some practical use for this. Either in statistical work, or as some method of finding other significant products of a given number?
    Or were Goldbach and Euler merely entertaining themselves?

Fred

12. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Odd, off topic question for Bill (since you've stated your interest in math);

Was following my nose this morning and came across something called the Goldbach conjecture.
    Every even integer greater than 2 can be written as the sum of two primes.
    Verified up to 10,000 in pre-stage coach days, then up to n ≤ 10^5 in 1938. And just recently to n ≤ 1.609*10^18 .

So here was my burning dumb question of the morning:
    Is there some practical use for this. Either in statistical work, or as some method of finding other significant products of a given number?
    Or were Goldbach and Euler merely entertaining themselves?

Fred
    Huh? Yes, off-topic, I suspect!

The Goldbach is one of many conjectures that are almost certainly true, but have never been proven. (The ETs may have to help us with that one - and a number of others, too. )

Fermat's last theorem is another... it was finally proven a few years ago, but it took days to present and the mathematical argument went almost all the way round the universe and back. The very brilliant Pierre de Fermat was famous for having written in the margin of his Diophantus that he had found a wonderful proof of it, but the margin of the book was "too narrow to contain it".

No-one else has ever re-discovered what he'd found. Some think he made an error, but others believe his insight might just have died with him. There are a number of similar stories in the history of math, which is far from dry: it's filled with unusual, eccentric and very brilliant minds.

Another story that sticks with me is that of Evariste Galois, a maverick French math student who was only 21 when he got himself into a meaningless duel over an insult to a girl. Knowing that he would probably be killed, he stayed up all night writing down everything he knew - every now and then punctuating it with: "There's not enough time, there's not enough time".

At dawn, he died in the duel - and his scrawled, frantic notes kept mathematicians busy for the next 150 years. No-one knows what he didn't have time to record.

Is this pure math useful? It often is - in unanticipated applications like quantum physics, computing, chaos theory, etc. The insiders probably use all kinds of fancy math to describe the behavior of wormholes and stargates. But I don't specifically know if the Goldbach Conjecture has found any practical use (yet!).

On a slightly more prosaic level, some fairly high-level math is used in hydrodynamics - to predict the behavior of oil and gas reservoirs. At least one other Avalon member is a mathematician who understands this stuff pretty well.

Back on topic now, please...

13. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

It was off topic, perhaps, but very interesting nonetheless. There's something powerful, maybe, in the concept about the idea that every integer greater than two, which can be written as the sum of two primes. This tells me that everything is done in rounded sets. If you think of time as non-linear, this gives the route to the next dimension or matrix in a concentric path, right? Like in collapsing rings? Aha, the sacred cornucopia? Hmm, maybe the spiral concept is a set of interlocking doughnuts. Okay, math majors, what am I talking about? Thanks, LB

14. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Connect the dots:
    High methane content (40% IIRC). Methane is lighter than air gas. As the pressure falls down, gas expands, till it reaches surface.
    Oil plumes are dispersed underwater, so is methane
    Burning requires free oxygen.
    Interestingly, methane molecule, CH4, forms a near-perfect terahedron.
    Also, some of it might just be air caught in the wave
    methane+lightning=fire

15. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Thank you, for posting this amazing message of Prof Emoto. Here is a link to a message of his address about the oil spill: http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/...message_2.html and here is a link to a short video of photographs showing how thought changes water http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9327627201258#
    THOUGHTS OF WELL BEING AND HEALING.

16. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elandiel BernElve (here)
    ANP just reported first oilstains to reach Mexican shores.

ANP=Dutch Press Association (comparible with Reuters etc.)
    http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2277944/...st-mexico.html (Dutch)

They say they're not sure whether it's from the Deepwater Horizon leak or from another source.
    Now Mexican ecology and tourism are the next victims of this modern version of the black death.
    The color of the oil seems more like rust than black oil, is this due to chemical reactions maybe?

What a mess...
    revelation 16.3

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

i think this is the result they were after. the only accident here is perhaps they did not expect it to be this bad. I still have my doubts though as we are dealing with a level of evil unimaginable to humans.

Barry sotero is treading on thin ice here he better head for his bunker soon or heel get lynched if they dont stop this.. his bum chum rham emannuel is getting out of dodge. the rats are about to desert the sinking ship .. november.. smells like civil war brewing..
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 26th June 2010 at 11:04.

17. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

barry sotero up to his neck in it with bp..

https://youtube.com/user/TheAlexJ.../6/rjNLup9GGLM

18. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Mostly for Bill, or opinions of others w/knowledge of geology of Gulf sea floor: The below referenced site claims this is an underground asphalt volcano, whose flow will easily be corrected when they desire & the main reason for the problem was to spray corexit to cull the population. (which fits in w/the Anglo Saxon Mission) My question is not so much if they did it on purpose or not (I have my opinion on that), but I'm questioning the asphalt volcano theory because right along I've been questioning these tar balls.

http://shtf411.com/bp-illusion-of-a-...ill-t7065.html

19. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Mostly for Bill, or opinions of others w/knowledge of geology of Gulf sea floor: The below referenced site claims this is an underground asphalt volcano, whose flow will easily be corrected when they desire & the main reason for the problem was to spray corexit to cull the population. (which fits in w/the Anglo Saxon Mission) My question is not so much if they did it on purpose or not (I have my opinion on that), but I'm questioning the asphalt volcano theory because right along I've been questioning these tar balls.

http://shtf411.com/bp-illusion-of-a-...ill-t7065.html
    In the forum post you referenced, the member writes

Quote I cannot reveal my sources, they do go straight to the top, but hopefully what I write will echo inside of each person reading this as the truth.
    "My sources go straight to the top?" This is loose, generalized nonsense, written by someone trying to impress.

Avalon and Camelot sources do NOT "go straight to the top" (they never do). If I ever wrote something as woolly as that, I'd expect people to question me hard.

My position at the moment is that this is the theory of the person who wrote the post, and he's seeking to bolster it by inventing a source.

He may or may not have interesting information to consider, but by pretending that he's heard it from an insider he discredits himself.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th June 2010 at 23:03.

20. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

If this region in the Gulf causes volcanic land mass to arise, plus high levels of methane, could tidal waves ensue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast