+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

Hello Avies, Im interested in constructing a Homemade Copper Pipe Pyramidal Structure which was inspired to me from David Wilcock's new book The Source Field Investigations. I don't know the size as of yet, but i will be using this device for meditation, spirituality and healing. I may build a small one for starters and using it as an energy/healing device. I may utilize it first by placing a glass of water on the inside of this structure and consuming it as a form of healing elixir... if you will, though i am not ill. I'm a newbie at this and would like to know if anyone has ever constructed such. Enclosed is a link, that i will be using as a reference. I would love to hear if anyone on this forum has an expertise in this, and any input would be greatly appreciated. Please LMK. Here's a link of reference below i will be using.

http://www.meditationpyramids.info/2...editation.html
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Arc (12th December 2011), astrid (9th December 2011), CeltMan (10th December 2011), Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), gs_powered (13th December 2011), Inaiá (14th October 2014), meredith (10th December 2011), misericordia (9th December 2011), Providence (29th April 2012), Ria (8th December 2011), Richard S. (4th May 2012), RMorgan (9th December 2011), seko (9th December 2011), silent1 (9th December 2011), StephenW11UK (9th December 2011), transiten (9th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

Hello WF:

I bought an 8 foot square copper pipe pyramid some 10-12 years ago and began to experiment with it. The 1st noticeable reaction I had with it was an immediate ability to focus the mind far more easily. Had to leave it behind when I moved and thought to build another one later on. Haven't gotten around to it yet! It does seem to make one feel more secure while meditating and allows one to go more deeply as a result.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

misericordia (9th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011), seko (9th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Hello WF:

I bought an 8 foot square copper pipe pyramid some 10-12 years ago and began to experiment with it. The 1st noticeable reaction I had with it was an immediate ability to focus the mind far more easily. Had to leave it behind when I moved and thought to build another one later on. Haven't gotten around to it yet! It does seem to make one feel more secure while meditating and allows one to go more deeply as a result.
    Thanks, i could use some help with focusing the mind,,,, when i start this project i will upload some photo's to P.A.

Heres another link: http://www.ehow.com/how_10027019_diy...-pyramids.html
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 9th December 2011 at 01:11.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

MargueriteBee (29th April 2012), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hello Avies, Im interested in constructing a Homemade Copper Pipe Pyramidal Structure which was inspired to me from David Wilcock's new book The Source Field Investigations. I don't know the size as of yet, but i will be using this device for meditation, spirituality and healing. I may build a small one for starters and using it as an energy/healing device. I may utilize it first by placing a glass of water on the inside of this structure and consuming it as a form of healing elixir... if you will, though i am not ill. I'm a newbie at this and would like to know if anyone has ever constructed such. Enclosed is a link, that i will be using as a reference. I would love to hear if anyone on this forum has an expertise in this, and any input would be greatly appreciated. Please LMK. Here's a link of reference below i will be using.

http://www.meditationpyramids.info/2...editation.html

Thank you for this, Whitefeather. I thought I wanted to build a pyramid, too, as I was reading that chapter.
    Happy to be reminded. Bookmarked your link.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I would like to join the base with copper pipes as well not the wire they suggested, I do not know if they sell a fitting to join the base with the sides. They may however sell these fittings in PVC.

Courtesy of www.meditationpyramids.info

Heres a PVC Pyramid.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 9th December 2011 at 01:35.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This ones made out of fishnet and plastic. Similar of what i intend to construct, if possible.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Good Read Here Peeps:

In recent years, Pyramidology has experienced a resurgence in popularity.
    The pyramid shape itself is being seen as a supernatural source of power or energy.
    The pyramid power has become the primary focus of everything from veterinarian concerns to extraterrestrial messages.

You can build a pyramid of your own
    but you must be sure it is built to the correct proportion and angle,which is 52.606º
    It is a lot of fun to try experiments with it, to see how things grow inside the pyramid.

Some of the effects are:
    food kept under the pyramid will stay fresh for two to three times longer than uncovered food.Artificial flavorings in food will loose their taste, but natural flavors are enhanced.
    The taste of foods change; they become less bitter and acid.
    When we take a spectrographic reading of the treated item, it will show a change in the molecular structure.
    The pyramid will dehydrate and mummify things, but it will not permit decay or mold to grow.
    There is also a slowing or complete stopping of the growth of microorganisms.
    Kirlian photographs of human sublects show the aura to be significantly brighter after a 15-minute exposure period.

Reactions to pyramid environments.
    Persons living inside of a pyramid home; working within a pyramid building, or those who meditate within or sleep under a pyramid framework; or those who sleep above small pyramids aligned in series placed under the bed, generally feel positive, immediate reactions. Reports sometimes include temporary, energy nausea; apparently due to excess body toxins.

Creatures are magnetically attracted to Pyramid replicas.
    Testimonials from several sources, demonstrate that pets of all kinds thrive under, or within open-frame pyramids. Dogs and cats are observed to respond to this unique,
    form-energy environment in harmonious ways

Pyramid alignment.
    Briefly, a celestial (Polaris north star) alignment for one pyramid side, is preferred to that of magnetic north determined by a compass reading, because a substantial magnetic correction must be accounted for, according to the geographical location involved.

Symbols placed on a pyramid's sides.
    Symbols and mandallas decorating a pyramid's sides, produce a positive result variety of positive responses.

Pyramid research :
    Bill Kerell is a pyramid researcher who has been doing experiments with pyramids for about 17 years.He has done many experiments using brine shrimp. Brine shrimp usually live 6 to 7 weeks; but under the pyramids,Bill has kept them alive for over a year. He also noticed that pyramid-grown shrimp grew two to three times larger than normal. Bill has also done a lot of work with humans.
    One of the things he and his associates have found is that hypertensive individuals become tranquilized, but lethargic people become energetic again.
    A lot of work has been done with individuals who meditate.
    It has been found that the theta and alpha brain waves are increased.
    These frequencies are also higher and the signal strength is twice the amplitude of normal.
    Dr. Carl Benedicks (a Swedish scientist) discovered that the pyramid produced a resonance or frequency inside.
    Two German scientists, Born and Lertes, also discovered that this frequency was in the microwave range.
    Researchers say that items placed under the pyramid stay "charged" for various lengths of time after being taken from under the pyramid.
    It has been found that water keeps its "charge" longer than anything else.
    Pyramids have also been experimented with by doctors.
    Bill has been told by a doctor from a Canadian hospital that they tried using a pyramid in their burn ward.
    The results were that after being under the pyramid for a few minutes, the patients' pain started to go away.
    They also found that the burn areas healed much faster.
    One of the most interesting accounts of Pyramid power was cited by Serge King in his book, Pyramid Energy Handbook. In this book, King speaks of ways people can help their dogs, cats, fish and fowl. He explains, "One of my researchers recently reported that she placed a pyramid over the cage of an excitable bird. The bird immediately flew to the top of the cage in an apparent attempt to get as close to the pyramid as possible and has since remained far more calm than before"

The most common effects that meditators say happen to them when they are under the pyramid are:
    a sense of weightlessness; a time distortion, both of speed and slowing down; a tingling sensation on the skin,similar to that of mild electricity; an increase in the skin temperature; a tranquilizing effect on the nervous system; a deeper "dropping off " in the transcendental state; and finally, very graphic dreams in vivid color.

Pyramid Power frequency:
    The pyramid puts things back the way they are supposed to be; it makes things more perfect. The one frequency that is common with all elements is the carrier wave. The vector angle of energy formed by the carrier wave frequency is 52.606º. This pyramid we have built is both a transmitter and receiver in one. This is why we can build a pyramid out of any material, and it will work. The elements in the material used for the pyramid start to oscillate

Placing objects in the Pyramid:
    They are also good conductors of electricity, which means that they transfer information better than others.
    When an object is placed inside the pyramid, it receives the information that makes
    it up on a stronger or amplified basis. It makes no difference what is put into it. The razor blade will stay sharp because the information that makes up those microscopic metal crystals will try to remain in their original shape by trying to move atoms to the areas worn away. This frequency raises the potential of the elements and, so to speak, "charges them." When the water is being charged, it is actually the oxygen molecule that is being charged, since the oxygen molecule is the element in the water that forms the octahedron crystal. The oxygen vectors realign themselves when under the pyramid.
    The use of Pyramids in amplifying crystals, herbs and essential oils etc, is quite simple,place the artical inside the pyramid for at least 2 -24 hours Flower essences are greatly amplified
    Scientists have confirmed this; they see a change in the molecular structure of the water,but they don't know why.

The same explanation can be applied to the plants and the food placed under the pyramid.
    If the plant is growing under the pyramid, it is receiving amplified information of its self.
    The stronger the signal, the more energy the plant has.
    The more the information it receives about itself, the less chance for-imperfections in its construction, which would cause disease,, mold, or other organisms to attack it.

Water will loose its chlorine taste and generally tastes better.
    Plants grown under the pyramid grow about twice as fast, in their early life, than do plants that are not grown under it.
    The treated young plants look healthier and have less insect damage.

It has been found that a copper pyramid has the best effects and intensifies the effect on organic materials.
    The pyramid also has an effect on inorganic items.
    It is well known that razor blades are kept sharper longer if placed under a pyramid between uses.

http://www.algonet.se/~anki-p/pyramidpower.html

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (7th September 2012), Art (30th April 2012), astrid (9th December 2011), MacStar (23rd March 2012), meredith (10th December 2011), misericordia (9th December 2011), StephenW11UK (9th December 2011), unearth9 (28th August 2014), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like to join the base with copper pipes as well not the wire they suggested, I do not know if they sell a fitting to join the base with the sides. They may however sell these fittings in PVC.

Courtesy of www.meditationpyramids.info

Would it be possible to do with copper elbows added onto the cross? Looking at copper fittings here:
    http://www.pexsupply.com/Copper-Fittings-130000

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

A 3 way i think would do it for the base, and also it has to be angled as well, i believe. Thanks for the find.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A 3 way i think would do it for the base, and also it has to be angled as well, i believe. Thanks for the find.
    I haven't looked at the plans closely, yet. What exact angle should the side pipes be? A short piece of pipe added to connect an elbow to each opening of the the cross fitting would create angles from the cross (so each of the elbows would butt against the cross creating the angle).
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 9th December 2011 at 02:45.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks Cottage,, Not sure yet,,,,I'm gonna go to a local Home Depot to see if they sell such an animal.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (9th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Cottage,, Not sure yet,,,,I'm gonna go to a local Home Depot to see if they sell such an animal.
    When designing the installation for my Jacuzzi from the washing machine area outlets with Y fittings to the tub area, I had to make up some connections that were unavailable using the method described above. Let me know what you find because I want one too.
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 9th December 2011 at 03:22.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Here's the reason this shape works so well

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

aranuk (12th December 2011), Art (30th April 2012), Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), gandra99 (9th December 2011), John Parslow (10th December 2011), MacStar (23rd March 2012), Precog (12th December 2011), seko (9th December 2011), Senso (21st December 2011), sheddie (30th April 2012), Sidney (13th October 2014), unearth9 (28th August 2014), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011), Words of Joy (9th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

That video was amazing kindred, that's the secret. Thank You for this. No wonder why the native americans used this shape for their teepees.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (9th December 2011), Soul Safari (31st August 2012), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Thanks. I was thinking of a frame design pyramid over the jacuzzi where I spend a lot of time that would allow me to still see the view from the windows. Crazy idea? I wonder.

Last edited by Cottage Rose; 10th December 2011 at 08:04.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

That would be intense, without a doubt. Be careful though water may be too powerful of an energy field perhaps.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That would be intense, without a doubt. Be careful though water may be too powerful of an energy field perhaps.
    Something to think about. Thanks. I like to experiment with such things though. I could always move it, if necessary,

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

Where is the reason? : -/

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Thanks for this thread WhiteFeather. I was given a solid copper pyramid about 6 inches high many, many years ago but never put it to good use. I'm going to dig it out and see what kind of results I get.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Myth Busters did a GOOD job on the food storage and razor sharpness myth. They ran the test twice to make certain there was not something missed.....their pyramids had no effect on the fruit storing longer or the razor sharpness. Well worth a look.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hikJk0nnXjk

I was fascinated with David until I saw him at the 2009 UFO Congress. I work as an electronics tech in the communications industry and heard him give information that in no way resembles reality, I then found he was full of it (at least on that topic). I now doubt the other claims he's stated....lot's of doom and gloom time frames that come and go with nothing.

I say keep an open mind but if something is proven incorrect...accept it as so.

Rich

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

seko (9th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast