+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by davyj0nes (here)
    i just wanted to ask about the dinar. are we talking about the iraqi dinar???
    The Balkan dinar/denar too.

2. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    I'm exhausted after reading this thread. My words are not intended as a criticism and certainly not intended to insult anyone.

Bill made some pretty big statements to open this thread, claiming certain "facts" which are still hotly disputed, depending on who tells the story. Then soon after, Bill told us we should not listen to him but rather we should do our own research. I strongly agree with that last part - we should all do our own research.
    My remark was semi-tongue in cheek. If I didn't think I could make a useful contribution, I'd not have started the thread. I'm just saying: don't believe anything I write without thinking for yourself.

But do think for yourself.

As Cjay says, we should all do our own research. But remember that research means more than watching YouTube videos which are essentially copies of one another's information.

Some say ascension is hard work and a long journey while others say it is unavoidable and we don't need to do anything in order to ascend.
    Anyone who says "it is unavoidable and we don't need to do anything in order to ascend" may be incorrect. (And in for a big disappointment!)

Now we should rely on NASA's images to tell us that Comet Elenin is dead?
    Not dead -- broken up. The thread title was rhetorical: also referring to the death of the huge amount of nonsense that's been written about it.

The images don't just come from NASA. They're from amateur astronomers all over the world.

In summary: what we have here (about Elenin) is a belief system that was then taken on board quite uncritically by many.

Having taken that on board, it's natural for some to find it a little hard to let go of it and realize one was fooled.

We have multiple "reliable" sources who have conflicting ideas about whether Comet Elenin is a Comet, an intelligently piloted spacecraft or whatever else it has been claimed to be. We have "witnesses" who claim to have been out to Elenin to have a close look. Where's the proof? I want to see it with my own eyes.
    The Godlike Productions poster who claimed he'd visited Elenin was a hoaxer. If anyone's interested, I can dissect his testimony (and have done so... there's a document I wrote which I can post). I exchanged views with David Wilcock about it, and he agrees fully.

A "claim" does not constitute a reliable source.

ANYONE can post ANYTHING on Godlike Productions. (That's why we've structured Avalon to be different.)

Those various "reliable" sources can't agree on whether Comet Elenin has been destroyed by an energy blast from a planet that was hundreds of millions of miles distant from the comet at the time of the blast... or was that blast a lens flare or reflection or other common telescope anomoly, as claimed by yet another "reliable" source debunking the energy blast claim?
    It broke up... comets do! Elenin was a small (5 km wide) comet.

There's no reason for anyone to be confused about what happened. It was a fairly insignificant comet which broke up as it neared the sun. There was never anything exceptional about it. Those who believe it was anything other than what it actually was were misinformed -- for whatever reason.

What is Elenin then and is it a danger to Earth? Some say it's breaking up into a "cloud of snowballs". Do you think we would notice if we got hit by a piece of Elenin - say, a snowball one hundred kilometres in diameter?
    It was only 5 km wide. And the pieces are a long way away (over five times the distance from here to the moon).

Nothing personal here at all, Cjay -- just using your long post to underline some points to assist clarity.

Any small sharp edges in my own writing about this -- which I've tried to edit out -- are remnants of my longstanding irritation about so much that's been written and recorded on the two [unrelated] subjects of Elenin and Ascension. As I've said many times, I intend no offense to anyone.

This may be quite good training for what we might all experience in the next 16 months. Roll on 1 January 2013!

All best wishes - Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2011 at 19:05.

3. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (11th September 2011), Argos (12th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Daft Ada (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (12th September 2011), drneglector (11th September 2011), Hervé (11th September 2011), joedjemal (11th September 2011), ketturah (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Mark (12th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (11th September 2011), MMA_Fan (11th September 2011), onawah (11th September 2011), Sesan (11th September 2011), Spacyman (12th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011), Woody (11th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more.
    A day ago the "fact checker" part of my mind was going to reply to the above comment, Bill, wondering if you mistyped and meant "billions", not "trillions". I have "known" since childhood that the physical Universe was perhaps 10 or 15 billion years old, since the Big Bang.

But instead I spent some more time reading in Paul LaViolette's "Genesis of the Cosmos: The Ancient Science of Continuous Creation". I am up to chapters 12 and 13 now, where he considers relativity, standard cosmology, and the Big Bang. He dismantles that model brick by brick, pounding it into fine sand. He does not speculate on the actual "age" of the Universe, supposing it to be in continuous creation (note the title) forever. But he mentions in passing details that are at least a half trillion years in the formation.

Your use of the word "trillions" now stands in my view .

(I am using American naming for large numbers, not British ... not that it actually matters much once you get the "continuous" part firmly planted in your mind.)
    Yes, I meant 'trillions'!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (11th September 2011), Woody (11th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

As far as I know a Billion is a thousand Million and a Trillion is a thousand Billion in Brillion sorry Britain that is

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

7. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I'm curious, what is your take on the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions of existence?
    Many thanks for the post. I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.

Here's a brief overview while waiting for your clarification. We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

That climb could be called "ascension" - if one is looking for a word.

The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application. Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.

All best wishes, Bill
    Hello everybody ...

Much appreciated Bill for your response on Ascension ... a lot resonates and some not...anyway...

Yes I agree that we have got to clean up the mess...we got us here...so we need to get ourselves out of this hole...my thoughts here on how we got in this mess ... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

Read this thread for an example of how they control us ... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-what-a-show--

Then come back here to Bill's thread>>>>

So this is just a snippet of how the ptb keep us all in check (well the other 90% anyway) ... so with this in mind...they have all the tools,,,what I mean by this is they control all the main TV stations, all the main newspapers,all the main magazines. so looking at the bigger picture they control to a certain extent 90% of the populations thought patterns and what is being fed into the conscoiusness...which is what steers reality towards thier goal!

Soooo how are we going to get to the 100th monkey effect? ... we have no weapons, so to speak ... they have every angle covered Bill ...

I seriously cannot see how we are going to do this unless something really big happens that would tilt the consciousness in our favour>>> it aint gonna happen...

How are we going to do this?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #246
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,164 times in 2,963 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    how are we going to get to the 100th monkey effect?
    While the effect exists, who knows for sure, which one will be the '100th'?

So whatever, don't forsake, just keep on keeping on reaching the 100th, if we get there, great, if not, we at least tried and did something positive one the way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (12th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.
    Going from 3d through 4d into 5d. 3d being the 5-sense reality, 4d being the plane where astral projection and OBEs take place and 5d being a plane without dualism, without karma, with instant manifestation, it's obviously a vague description from where 'I' am right now. This refers to information from Melchizedek, Wilcock, Cannon or Kavassilas. We are never completly disconnected from higher dimensions, but our physical body apparently dwells in 3d right now and somehow still ties us to it very much.
    Thanks: all I think I can do is expand on my earlier reply:

We all already have a 'Higher-Self' counterpart which is [in effect] in a higher dimension -- i.e. operating outside of this-world spacetime. As we expand our perception and awareness, we can grow to communicate much better with this aspect of ourselves.

Similarly, as we expand our awareness and ability, we can access information from past (and maybe future) events, and communicate with beings in other realities and realms. Some of us can even visit those... rather than merely seeing or communicating into them.

The way to get to do all that is to remove the blocks and barriers. These are native abilities we all have as spiritual beings.

The physical body is not that relevant in this biggest scheme of things -- although it is the extraordinarily faithful and competent vehicle-cum-servant which enables you to function at this level of reality. In other realms, the body is not necessary for you to function as a spiritual being.

(Don't forget totally about the body, though: it has its own experience, personality, emotions, dreams and traumas. In order to optimize your own operation as a human, you also have to optimize the body's function -- and it's especially smart to do so if your body intelligence (which also reincarnates) is an old ally which you return to work with time and again.)

Metaphor:
    Don't worry about improving your eyesight -- just take off the layers of blindfold.

Or: Don't tune the engine -- merely unstick the brakes.

The reality is a little more complex. As we remove the barriers, we then need to exercise our abilities to become adept with them.

Another metaphor:
    After throwing away your wheelchair to walk again, you may need some practice and application before you can run, dance, and do gymnastics.

But you do have to get out of the wheelchair first.

As I wrote in my earlier post:

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

This takes work, commitment, discipline, application and time.

It is easier the more work others have done before you (c.f. Rupert Sheldrake's Morphic Resonance, popularized as the 100th Monkey phenomenon). That is what's happening now. It's the build-up of a wave of expanding personal awareness that started 50-60 years ago or more.

That wave is definitely 'quickening'. It just makes it easier to do the work you have to do.

But you still have to do the work. You'll not pop out of this realm automatically. There'd be no learning in the game if every time we left a mess behind us, someone else cleaned it up. (Ask any parent!)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2011 at 21:53.

11. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Argos (12th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), CyRus (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (12th September 2011), enfoldedblue (11th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), gripreaper (14th September 2011), Hervé (11th September 2011), Jake (11th September 2011), joedjemal (11th September 2011), Laura Elina (13th September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th September 2011), Mark (12th September 2011), Mother (11th September 2011), Neal (14th September 2011), noprophet (12th September 2011), Nyce555 (19th September 2011), onawah (11th September 2011), Shikasta (11th September 2011), Woody (12th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I can't imagine we consciously deactivated the best part of our DNA or our Brain.
    Last edited by Taurean; 11th September 2011 at 22:18.
    Sapere aude

13. Link to Post #249
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Bill, how long would all these exercises etc. take. some of us haven't got much time left to spend on it :-(

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (11th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Channeled information is not everyone's forte, but I usually find this channeler's information makes a good deal of sense. Here is an excerpt from her latest message, which pertains to this discussion
    from: http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=139&z=2

"Now let us put those universal laws into the context of the collective consciousness, where their power is incalculable. Especially in these last stages of Earth’s ascension when the swiftness of change from the old to the new will be upsetting to many, you can raise their vibrations with steadfast thoughts about the world you want for your children and their children and thereby contribute mightily to the light that is ushering in Earth’s Golden Age.

Various “start dates” of that Age have cropped up, each claiming to be the correct one. Earth’s ascension out of deep third density is a unique universal undertaking unprecedented in scope and speed, and there are certain stages along her course that are more propitious than others for energy surges. The parameters of the celestial window between third and fourth densities have flexibility, and the planet’s entry into fourth doesn’t need to be tied to some specific date on your calendar.

Also there are differing opinions about which density you’re in right now, and no wonder. By our numbering densities to indicate advancement, it does sound as if one part of space comes to an abrupt end and at that point another begins, and that isn’t so. There is no finite demarcation between densities—the flowing of energy cannot be sharply divided or compartmentalized. As Earth ascends through the “last” wafting energy streamers of third density, which comingle with the “first” streamers of fourth, you won’t notice a dynamic difference from one day to the next. There will be no ribbon-cutting ceremony, so to say.

The confusion about density is compounded because the word has two definitions. One is mass or the placement of a mass as distinguished from discarnate—without body or form—which is how you think of souls in spirit. You can’t see us even when we are standing beside you because our etheric bodies vibrate at frequencies that third density vision cannot detect, just as you cannot see blades of a fan on its highest setting. But indeed etheric bodies have a degree of mass that lessens in density as souls continue to evolve spiritually.

And that brings us to the other meaning of density, which denotes the status of a soul’s spiritual evolution. Earth’s planetary mass started spiraling from its plane of manifestation in fifth density as negativity amassed in the collective consciousness of her ancient civilizations. The planet’s descent continued in consonance with the inhabitants’ reduced evolutionary status as darkness increased in their thoughts, motives and deeds, and eventually the planet reached deep third density in mass and her population regressed to that density in spiritual status.

However, throughout the millennia that Earth’s body and the collective consciousness of her peoples were mired in that low density, Gaia, Earth’s soul, remained in the much higher energy plane where her planetary body was created. And some souls who incarnated on Earth during those millennia—God’s messengers and some visionary philosophers, scientists and artists—were highly evolved souls spiritually and intellectually.

At this juncture in Earth’s ascension, her planetary body has reached high third density placement in its galaxy. While the bodies of many of her residents also are at that density mass-wise, bodies of persons who have embraced the light are being changed into fourth density at cellular level.

In spiritual evolution, the residents range from second density to seventh, and a few have devolved to first in this lifetime by the darkness of their free will choices and their persistence in consciously refusing the light constantly beamed to them. Almost all lightworkers who incarnated to complete third density karmic experiencing have done that successfully and they have attained fourth density spiritually. Most souls who left their homelands in advanced civilizations to assist Earth’s less evolved souls have retained their fifth, sixth or seventh density spiritual and intellectual evolvement status.

Why is Earth going to stop at fifth density instead of continuing into higher planes? When she reaches fifth, where her planetary body originated, it will be back in balance and contentedly orbit in that space."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

NancyV (12th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote About Comet Elenin Or any comets for that matter.
    I'm no rocket scientist, nor have i any degrees of any sort when it come to comets.

I do have it in heavyweights, cause and effect,precision laser system.

And i am a realistic.

So let's make a scenario, lets take the Moon.

We got the mass and Weight and the distance of the Moon to Earth, And we know the effects the Moon does to Earth.

Soo if a comet of the size of the "Moon" passing by earth with the same distance as the Moon got.
    It will not have more effect than the Moon does to Earth now.

Elenin was a small (5 km wide) comet.

A small object like that can grace the atmosphere and still don't have any effect on Earth.
    A small objects trajectory have to be straight for Earth, And most of it will burn up in the atmosphere.
    (remember Nasa do tell us comets are dirty snowballs)
    Something i dont belive, diffrent story..

Both feet on the ground, and we are ok...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Hervé (11th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #252
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Some of the exchanges here remind me of that Monty Python's "Dead Parrot"

LATEST IMAGES

C/2010 X1 Elenin
    2011 Sep 11.39UT
    3x1 minute exposures. Canon 300D and 300mm telephoto lens cropped. Compare to Guide V8 chart.
    Moonlight interference. Elevation of 8 degrees. Between powerlines.
    Comet Elenin is fainter than magnitude 10.0. Galaxy NGC 5697 is faintly visible but comet is not.

What does it mean? Simply that compared to pictures from August, comet Elenin's coma has almost completely diasappeared in spite of being closer to the Sun (should have increased) and closer to the Earth (should have made it more visible from Earth based telescopes).

... is no more... it has ceased to be...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

pickle (12th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    I can't imagine we consciously deactivated the best part of our DNA or our Brain.
    Just take the average couch potato, who 'consciously' lets his body and mind degenerate by being obsessed with profanity on the TV screen.

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    how long would all these exercises etc. take. some of us haven't got much time left to spend on it :-(
    I don't worry about it. I see only evernow, which is where I'm focused on and where I act.

Time may appear somewhat real, but I figure it is an illusion, eventually there is all the time that could be needed, for lessons repeat until they are learned, it's impossible to run out of time and be out of the game. But we all want to proceed, don't we? So let's waste no time Whether time exists or not, I rather do something more productive than worrying.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Elle (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), NancyV (12th September 2011), Taurean (12th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

We all already have a 'Higher-Self' counterpart which is [in effect] in a higher dimension -- i.e. operating outside of this-world spacetime. As we expand our perception and awareness, we can grow to communicate much better with this aspect of ourselves.

Similarly, as we expand our awareness and ability, we can access information from past (and maybe future) events, and communicate with beings in other realities and realms. Some of us can even visit those... rather than merely seeing or communicating into them.

The way to get to do all that is to remove the blocks and barriers. These are native abilities we all have as spiritual beings.
    Thanks, that's exactly how I understand it as well.

Now back to the initial point of "there will be no splitting":

A lot of people work on removing these barriers, thereby triggering the 100th monkey effect. But since we are somewhat more complex than monkeys, we have a free-will choice of whether we want to go with this effect or not, it is available but not forced on anybody. I do see people, who eagerly isolate themselves from a spiritual awakening, so the way I understand the splitting is that it might come to a point, when people on the one hand removed so many barriers, that they raised their vibrations to such levels, that they won't live in the same dimension as those on the other hand, who do consciously repel such a process.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), enfoldedblue (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Snowbird (14th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #255
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

It took the Buddha three incalculable eons to become enlightened.
    It took Milarepa one life time. Milarepa had the help from Marpa.

We have much to cut through, and have been irrational for a very
    long time.

Kind regards
    Tony

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Elle (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Mark (12th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (12th September 2011), NancyV (12th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

On the concept of splitting what I have personally noticed on my journey is that the more I experience my consciousness expanding the less I have to deal with negativity. Everywhere I go now I find myself surrounded with friendly warm people and experiences. It is as though magically all those annoying angry miserable people that used to frequent my orbit have slowly disappeared. I feel like I am in a new world where people are focusing on working together to create health, love and beauty. Even simple interactions with shopkeepers etc seem to have become more deep and meaningful. Obviously in the wider world there are still a lot of people living in low frquencies with violence, misery and hatred running rife...but this is no longer a significant part of my immediate reality. Even when I do come accross people that might be described as down and out there is beauty in the experience...like sharing a really deep heart smile with a toothless junky...seeing that beautiful spark light up in his eye.

So maybe this is how it will work on a larger scale...people sharing the same physical space...but attracting very different experiences...

LOVE ALLways, c

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Carmen (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Elle (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), pickle (12th September 2011), ulli (12th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #257
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Could we ascertain or tie in together the possibility of the supernova some had witnessed recently in the past few days, possibly has anything to do with Elenin breaking Up? Just a thought here.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. Link to Post #258
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

hi Bill,

Re:"Left Behind" - was using it as a metaphor, my friend. ok,ok, maybe it was a bad one what can i say?

the world splitting in 2 is absurd. couldn't agree more. but when someone tells me the world is splitting in 2, it suggests to me that they think the world is splitting in 2, if you know what i mean lol!

i tend to agree w/ the rest of your forecast, though i will concede - for Bollinger's sake- that it's more intuition and "feeling" than the modest research i've conducted.

31. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

I was looking forward to seeing Elenin in one piece. The size was the comspiratorial issue in my mind. Grain of salt on the alien control, CME, and magnetic pole issues. Now its broken up.

Viewable in the northern hemisphere beginning Sept 14 according to: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

I hope to see something of Elenin thru a 4.5 inch reflecting telescope.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

nearing (12th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #260
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

i'm abit of skiptics with NASA data, is it a fact or deliberate false date to disinformation from TPTB?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast